Miley Cyrus NEW PUPPY HAPPY!

happy
Ar6qbSuCMAEbQxX
Ar6m6jDCEAAR0mM

Hopefully this is an adopted dog and not purchased..

• my lie

Oh wow, so theres a new puppy again. Watch out, she’s gonna get ANOTHER one in about a month and forgets about the others.

• SubwayToVenus

She pays attention to all of her dogs! except for the ones she gave away to her family, lol.

Miley Will sacrifice it after it grows out of the puppy stage.

• AcidPinkLemonade

He looks like my old dog, Chico. I wonder if Happy is a miniature pinscher.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley Will sacrifice it after it grows out of the puppy stage.

Rude.

• SubwayToVenus

He looks like my old dog, Chico. I wonder if Happy is a miniature pinscher.

According to Miley’s it’s a mix between rotweiller and beagle. That’s crazy though, rotweillers are huge and beagles are tiny… I wonder how did they do it.

• my lie

So that are basically all of them beside floyd and happy. Ziggy is Liam’s dog. I havent seen Lila of Sophie in months.
    I really love miley and her dogs are the cutest, but thats the point. Miley only keeps her dogs while they’re cute and little. If they’re grown out, she gives ‘em to her family and gets a new puppy.

my lie said:

*rme*…do you could take care of 10 dogs and work at the same time? She’s giving those dogs a home and the love of nice people. She’s not throwing them to the cold streets or something like that.
    One it’s with her bro, another with her grandma, with Billy Ray,etc. Come on people…
    By: LLL’s doggie style baby

@my lie who’s the singer in your display pic?
    Kesha or Demi, maybe :)?
    By: LLL’s baby

why does her brother have him? I remember reading an article about how it was her dream come true to get a white German shepherd and that she named him after Liam. Doesn’t it seem a little weird to give him to her brother?

• my lie

By: LLL’s doggie style baby

Do you know how dogs grow up ? i have two of them. They need ONE master of dog. They grow up with miley as they’re master and suddenly she cant take care of them anymore so she shoves them on to her family and thats NOT okay. Thats definitely not the best for a dog.

• my lie

@my lie who’s the singer in your display pic?
    Kesha or Demi, maybe :)?

Nope, Ashley Tisdale ;)

my lie said:

@my lie who’s the singer in your display pic?
    Kesha or Demi, maybe :)?

Nope, Ashley Tisdale ;)

Ashley it’s a so nice. Candace 4evah

• my lie

Ashley it’s a so nice. Candace 4evah
    By: LLL’s baby

Yupp, think so too. She’s the only one that really stayed a good rolemodel.

• SubwayToVenus

I thought Ziggy was hers. Hmm, you have a point. That’s true though, but at least she’s making sure someone takes care of them.

my lie said:

Ashley it’s a so nice. Candace 4evah
    By: LLL’s baby

Yupp, think so too. She’s the only one that really stayed a good rolemodel.

Out of the “good role model” thing, i like that she seems like a genuine good person
    By: LLLs’ baby

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

May 2, 2012 @ 02:04 pm

my lie said:

Your contradicting yourself.Why would she get so many dogs if she can’t take care of them? -__- Dogs need love and attention 24/7,time she does not have,and from what I’ve seen she doesn’t love dog she loves puppies. Once they grow out of that cute puppy stage she dumps them on a member of her family.In my opinion,she doing more bad for those dogs then good.

• ihavefunn31

that puppy is so fucking cute!!

The puppy’s face reads “please don’t make me go with this psycho lady who will give me up in a month”.

• EarthChild

She didn’t buy it, it was left in a box outside of Wal-Mart. Don’t know if she took it from there or if the adoption place took it in and she got it from there. She pays attention to all of her dogs equally, the rest are family dogs.

• mundomiley

“he doing more bad for those dogs then good”
    you’re kidding, right? this dog was left on a box in the street and now is in a warm house with food, health, other dogs and someone that will take care and love him. How can that be bad?

In my opinion, it’s not worst than be in the streets without food, love or a home.
    By: LLLs’ baby

• Susan17

Humm i love miley, she’s been doing great things lately!!!

does anyone know what happened to that cute little white german shepherd she had?

• EarthChild

May 2, 2012 @ 02:49 pm

Mate? Her brother has him.

• Susan17

This^^

• Susan17

This^^

• threelittlebirds

i don’t care how many dogs she has, she has enough money to take care of all of them. it’s not like she’s living paycheck to paycheck and taking care of 4 dogs. she loves all of her dogs equally.

threelittlebirds said:

This <3
    By: LLL’s baby

she probably bought the stupid dog and started saying the story of some one left him in front of a wall mart. miley i know you want people to believe that your an angel but buying a dog and saying you found it in a place that has people all the time thats not nice. every wall mart is full of idiots like you. please make another story. next one is going to be that you found a baby. what a liar.

She copied selena as usual . Getting a dog from a shelter. Doesn’t that sound dumb? Of course . That’s how people look like when they say Selena copied Miley

I love Miley and all, but i’m just saying, if she can’t work and take care of 10 dogs, then maybe she shouldn’t have so many. Just a thought.

• gorgeousmileycyrus

SOOOO CUTE!

Miley is an amazing singer, actress, dancer, performer, is kind to everyone, and she saves helpless puppies.

THE PUPPY WAS LEFT IN A BOX OUTSIDE OF WAL-MART… Miley to the rescue!

I’d love to be rescued by THE TEEN QUEEN if I was a pup!

This is the only reason why I like Miley. She truly does love animals.

• SubwayToVenus

Awwwww Miley is so sweet.

• SubwayToVenus

Where are Sophie, Loco, Mate and all of Miley’s other dogs though?

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:
    ===========================
    Doggy style?

Awww! He’s a cutie. Miley has a good heart. Now we know why Liam had all the pet store stuff. What a nice boyfriend.

SubwayToVenus said:

Where are Sophie, Loco, Mate and all of Miley’s other dogs though?

Members of her family. I’m too lazy to explain it one by one tho lol

• Bree

HE IS SO CUTE :) WISH I HAD A PUPPY :(

Cute dog *_* i had one like that like for a month lol
    (He didn’t died! i just take care of him lmao)
    Miley’s so cool
    By: LLL’s baby

Yay now makes sense :)!!!
    By: LLL’s bitch

• SubwayToVenus

Members of her family. I’m too lazy to explain it one by one tho lol
    By: LLL’s baby

Oh I see, so now she owns Floyd Ziggy and this new puppy?

• thecat61

OMG! This puppy is so adorable. Miley has the kindest heart there is. Love you Miley.

SubwayToVenus said:

Members of her family. I’m too lazy to explain it one by one tho lol
    By: LLL’s baby

Oh I see, so now she owns Floyd Ziggy and this new puppy?

I understand she owns Ziggy, Floyd, Lila and now Happy :)

• BrokenArrow

aww i want to adopt a new dog. My mom feeds a lots of street dogs but we cant keep them all :(

I don’t understand how she can give away her dogs to family members. My dog was my dog, simple as that. I couldn’t picture life without him. Yet she gets new dogs every month and pushes last months dog to a new home. Take care of the dog you got till the day it dies unless you seriously have to give it up. Not just because it’s not a puppy any more. I am happy she recuses them but just don’t understand why she does it. The more dogs she gets the more it comes accross to me she thinks of them of items and not family members. Maybe it’s because I lost my dog and want him back every day, but she just gives them away that pisses me off.

• thecat61

Some of you hating on someone who rescues pups, you live such a sad life. And calling a puppy stupid. I feel for ya haters.

SubwayToVenus said:

Where are Sophie, Loco, Mate and all of Miley’s other dogs though?

Mammie (Miley’s grandma) has Sophie, Noah has Loco, Braison has Mate :)

• James

It’s nice that Miley is adopting dogs, but how is she able to take care of all these dogs? She must have like 10 dogs now.

its a nice thing, adopting dogs, but its unfair to have so many. dogs need proper attention, and its not easy to give a decent amount of attention to each dog if she has so many

• gorgeousmileycyrus

“It’s unfair to have so many?”

Lol… WHA? Are you jealous?!?

I can guarantee you Miley is giving them MORE attention than needed.

THINK ABOUT IT… Every day… EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Miley uploads a photo of one of her dogs!

Miley is a smart girl. She only adopts so many as she can care for!

And Miley’s a WORLD POP ICON, she is capable of giving full attention to 4 of her dogs! LOL.

NO WORRIES!

Yay Miley!

probably her pr people being at work they told her buy a dog and then invent a story that you found the dog. problem is that the place were she found him supostly was a wall mart. a place full of people and in front of every wall mart there are employes and they saw or didn’t saw the dog thats another question. wow her pr people are very good to make her look like a saint.

hum the dog looks stupid. yup its a rootweiler alright. they are dangerous easy to beat but dangerous

she’s copying selena the dog looks a little bit like baylor when that dog was a puppy. wats next she’s going to the congo too to rescue black children?

May 2, 2012 @ 03:30 pm

===========================================

lol you know what I smell.. hmm I smell BULLSHIT and you’re full of it same bitch-ass anon or should I say oceanup bein a punk ass typing anonymously PATHETIC

• EarthChild

Floyd and Ziggy are both rescues though I’m not sure about Lila, and apparently Happy is a rescue too. Because she adopts a dog she is copying Selena? Tons of people adopt dogs, celebrities too. That doesn’t mean they are copying people. Get a grip.

• EarthChild

omg the stupidity of people I just can’t