Britney Thinks Demi Lovato Is ‘Inspirational’

5939921261_8653be7923_b
5939923497_5bf15d3950_b

Britney Spears thinks Demi Lovato is inspirational and believes that they would have great chemistry on the show, reports Radar: ‘Britney is the anchor of the new judging panel and that was Simon’s most important hire.

Britney is extremely hopeful that Demi Lovato will become one of the judges because she truly admires her. Britney loves how open and honest Demi has been with her fans after she went to rehab last year. She thinks they have a lot in common and that they would have great chemistry on the show.

Britney is being kept apprised of the status of ongoing contract talks with Lovato and it is looking like she will be joining the show! Britney is extremely excited for filming to begin, which will be in the next month. Britney and Demi have met a few times very casually at Hollywood industry parties but those were very brief.

Demi went to one of Britney’s concerts in Anaheim in 2011 and met with her backstage. Once Demi officially signs her contract Simon will have new judging panel over to his house for a celebration dinner. The second season of X Factor is going to be amazing.’

all of you sound like kids of 7 years old hahaha except those who are okay or happy or like they don’t care.

it’s funny to read all of the haters comments it’s like “get a life”.

you guys act like you know all about their life, like if you were friends! get it! you’re not! so please stop and idk go to a party hang out with yours friends instead of been in front of a computer loosing your time talking shit about people that you’ll never be friend.

The person whose account is MileySucksBalls is hella fugly I puked when I saw that asshole

Lol! That Screencap of Demi!

Haha I LOL’d too XD

• thecat61

Britney is doing the rehab BS. Guys come on, Britney Spears and Demi Lavato. First off Britney lip synchs (pardon my spelling) and Demi is not very well known. This, I think, would be a total fail. Simon needs to do a little bit more research! With these two on the panel x-factor is doomed.

Britney knows if miley was also a judge she’d get more press cuz miley is fun. brit is an airhead. demi is no threat to brit. If simon appeases brit and hires demi the show will fail. getting miley would be the coo in ratings.

• SoRawSUgAr

I actually am excited to see what happens, it could be a good thing perhaps? x

I am so tired of Demi’s sob stories and everyone feeling bad for her. Like the article said, went to rehab a year ago, that’s all people hold on to. Not how many copies her CD has sold, not how well her concerts have been doing, because neither are doing well. It bugs me how she cries for all this attention and says sh wants to help change young girls’ lives but all she’s doing is going on and on about her terrible addictions. GO BACK TO REHAB, because I think this girl is still terribly ill. Sorry, mini vent.

May 3, 2012 @ 06:15 pm

oh yes, for cocaine and heroina

ps; demi still consume cocaine, even in her tour for south america. This girl will not ever change
    _________

demi is so hypocrite

heckyeahjobros said:
    MileySucksBalls said:
    DEMI IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION! SHE INSPIRED ME TO DO COCAINE AND HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF PEOPLE AT PARTIES AND SUCKER PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE FACE AND THEN BLAME IT ON AN EATING DISORDER AND THEN CHECK INTO A HOTEL AND TELL PEOPLE I WAS IN REHAB

……

guess Britney said Demi is so inspirational and believes they would have great chemistry on the show because she wants to do coke with her, have sex with simon and then go to rehab
    (a motel) and then come back and sell a lot of cds.

HAHAHAHA’ BRITNEY COMMON, DEMI IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY, YOU ARE DOING SO WELL RIGHT NOW!!!.

LOVE YOU BRIT!

——————

LMFAO!

• MileySucksBalls

Aww this is sweet <3 I’m excited for Demi to be a judge. Haters gon’ hate

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAOO

• JustBreathe.

If this was in a couple of years I would have been fine with it but at the moment Demi is not experienced enough or ready to be a mentor- especially if she has to mentor the older group.

• heckyeahjobros

MileySucksBalls said:

……

(a motel) and then come back and sell a lot of cds.

LOVE YOU BRIT!

oh yes, for cocaine and heroina

LOOKS LIKE SOME HERE KNOWS HER PERSONALLY

• Anonymousjen

cool brit cheer demi on, hope she gets the job. congrats girlz

• xAskTaylorx

Britney Spears thinks Demi is “sad”.

• Spearsvato ?

I love them! They’re my inspiration ? soo…I think that,can born a beautiful friendship between them.

https://p.twimg.com/AsBSq8HCIAAOJZ-.jpg mexico last show demi fans are incredible Lightweight!

• dulce

there are people speaking tour that it was a failure .. good if it is a failure more than 17 000 people

your a rude bitch SubwayToVenus you don’t know what she’s been through. rot in hell.

The following is not a slam against Demi, I like her. But, I think Britney just dissed Miley. I thought back a few years, and Britney and her family were supposed to be real good friends with the Cyrus’. So much so, that Britney’s Mom was counseling Miley’s Mom on the do’s and don’ts of raising a wild child. Miley had always spoken well of Britney, but she’s been silent on this one. So I think there must be bad blood between the two families. I think we have a real southern feud a brewing!
    Nicole must also be pissed, to be replaced by Demi to attract a younger audience; Wow! what a slam by Simon. Sorry, dear, you’re too old,k, bye.

Personally I hate Britney but what I came on to say was there is a New Blind on Demi!

SubwayToVenus said:

Who gives a fuck.

Lol.
    By: LLL’s bitch

May 3, 2012 @ 03:43 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Who gives a fuck.

You do!!! Demi’s #1 stan! :)

I love the fanmade photo of Skyscraper <3
    By: LLL’s nobody loves me baby

Lol! That Screencap of Demi!

HAHHHAHA SubwayToVenus is so bitter about this. Typical Miley fan

Just for the record, I like both Miley and Demi. They’d both make a great judge.

• Ladyy

I’m happy for Demi, she needs to stay busy to keep from straying.

I’m happy for demi .. Who gives a damn you bitch britney i love you

Britney SAY WHAT?!
    Damn you’re the modafucking pop princess you should cheer Miley as a judge. *trolling*
    By: LLL’s bitch