Selena Gomez Kissing Girl Picture FAKE!

fake232
fakee

SelenaGomez.BR has revealed that QUEM posted a fake picture of Selena.

• Joe Jonas

It’s fake? Awww, just when I thought she was finally gettin’ loose, having some fun.

MTE.
    By: LLL’s bitch *waits for Clamydia*
    LOL FUCK THAT WHORE

• Joe Jonas

Maybe not anymore but tell me how were those nights when you were pulling your ‘Joner’ and moaning my name? ugh i’m leaving, bye baby.
    Since when was your name Dallas? I’m pretty sure your name is Demi, not Dallas. I moan and scream for Dallas, not for your stank coochie.

• Demi Lovato

Gomez is still my lesbian.
    #Delena/Semi~

STAY STRONG.

• Joe Jonas

Demi, are you jealous that Selena has never kissed you while you were still friends?

MTE.
    By: LLL’s bitch *waits for Clamydia*

LOL Clamydia XD

she’s so nasty and her ugly icon scares me!
    & she totally legit has chlamydia
    Proof: http://i.imgur.com/78MRu.png

• l?veislouder

May 4, 2012 @ 05:45 pm
    Joe Jonas said:
    No, because they did.

I was just saying to a friend today that the nose wasn’t right lol. Why can’t I pull up that site selenagomez.com/BR I get the normal Selena Gomez fanclub site and cant find that on there

nvm I was putting a www in front and that messed it up

• Joe Jonas

No, because they did.
    No, like a kiss, a kiss lasting more than 15 seconds leading into a make out session.

Eh, what’s YOUR fun is not another person’s fun. Everyone should have fun how they please so long as it does not hinder another person.

Whether or not you are Joe Jonas, it’s true for everyone.

• y05b0yz

eh , she wishes that it was her so she would be able to say YOLO .

~stay strong~
    Joe are you jealous that I never actually got sex from me but Selena did? Ha.
    Loveislouder knows what you don’t.

• Demi Lovato

Shiit forgot to add my name.

but Selena did? Ha.
    Loveislouder knows what you don’t
    ____________

SELENA & DEMI HAD SEX???????

y05b0yz said:
    eh , she wishes that it was her so she would be able to say YOLO .

omg XD

• Joe Jonas

~stay strong~
    Joe are you jealous that I never actually got sex from me but Selena did? Ha.
    Loveislouder knows what you don’t.
    The only time Selena has sex with you is when you are dreaming. I’m not jealous of Selena, trust me.

• Demi Lovato

Damn right we did annon. Hollywood records didn’t let me actually sing ‘Who’s that Girl?’ so I had to change it to ‘Who’s that boy?’…We made waves in the shade.

• Joe Jonas

SELENA & DEMI HAD SEX???????
    No. But Demi wishes Selena’s hands were all over her. That’s why she’s always touching and groping herself, pretending that it’s Selena touching her.

• Demi Lovato

Baby Joe tryin to act like a tough guy! Aw.
    Stay Strong! <3

I kinda think the blonde chick looks like Justin Bieber in a wig…but that’s just me.

• Demi Lovato

Joe wishes I had my hands on his dick. lol.

That blonde kind of looks like pixie lott. i think this is real, i don’t care what anyone says. You guys really think she is THE MOST PERFECT PERSON IN THE FUCKING WORLD? I mean that girl for sure have some fun. wich makes me respect her a little bit.

• Joe Jonas

Joe wishes I had my hands on his dick. lol.
    Ha! please. I don’t wan’t your hands anywhere near my Joner. Nor do I want your stank pussy, smelling like fish and a thousand asses

SELENA & DEMI HAD SEX???????

Hmmm I guess that explains why they’re not that close anymore? lol

• Demi Lovato

LMAO the “Demi” and “Joe” convo is more interesting than the post itself

MTE.
    By: LLL’s bitch *waits for Clamydia*

LOL Clamydia XD

she’s so nasty and her ugly icon scares me!
    & she totally legit has chlamydia
    Proof: http://i.imgur.com/78MRu.png

Lmao i love you for make that image xD!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

• MileyChrist

Yaaaaaaaay

• BrokenArrow

looks real to me lol wathever

• gorgeousselena

Nah, I think that shit’s real.
    Again, where is Claudia to scream “DISGUSTING LESBIAN”?! :D hahaha
    its no real you stupid and creepy idiot!
    and too bad the only disgusting lesbian is your disgusting manly and hideous idol *cough*miley*cough*

Cullen said:
    OU was fast to make sure we knew it wasn’t real. Can’t mess with their princess like that.
    LOOOL THIS
    IF THIS WAS MILEY THEY WILL POST IT THAT WAY (MILEY CYRUS KISSING A GIRL?) AND THEY WONT EVEN TELL IF IT WAS FAKE OR NOT

• BrokenArrow

its no real you stupid and creepy idiot!

Hater, homophobic, shallow and racist. wow sad

• gorgeousselena

lmao at miley delusional stan trying to bring selena down, but oopsie as usual they fail! cause its miley the trashy and disgusting bitch who loves scandals, and miley will be for ever the real slut, the disgusting trashy hoe dare to do anything to get some media attention! shes the one who has pic kissing girls, shes the one who has naked pictures,and the list goes on and on lol! they cant stan that selena is a normal, decent and sweet girl, since miley the hideous billy ray in drag cyrus is a disgusting slut and trashy hoe who has so many scandals cause shes a pathetic attention seeker! so deal with it you delusional losers!

• gorgeousselena

miley stan are so mad cause her idol is an irrelevant bitch who clearly fade and her career is totally over and shes a lazy bitch who doesnt do anything else besides being an attention whore 24/7 and go to her pilates class lmao it must be sooo embarrasing being a fan of a talentless attention seeker who doesnt do anything, like ey what are your idol doing? uhmmm nothing, cause clearly being an attention whore is not a job hahahahahah no wonder why they are so jealous of selena since her irrlevant and manly idol sucks!

• y05b0yz

^^^^
    but it’s like you want miley to do something . you keep talking about her even if it’s not a Miley post . You ALWAYS gotta compare selena & miley . Miley has to do nothing in her career anymore , do you not know how much she owns ? The reason Selena is doing so much is because she obviously wants to be just like miley & own as much as her . She can’t reach that goal . Miley is queen

Oh the hilarity of this. This isn’t Selena Gomez,
    It’s two teen girls who are quite unfamous, except for perhaps on TUMBLR. (the ‘selena’ is chloerayneee.tumblr.com and the blonde is jandlerbing.tumblr.com) how this happened, I guess we’ll never know.

This isn’t even Sel, it’s a blogger from TUMBLR.

what justin think now mmm….

Axl tee said once “Shit Happens”.Neah.it’s fake.No girl looks at her :)She looks after boys to use em and stole em.

• NirvanaSmells

LOL this looks REALLY real. But I doubt bay-faced Selena would do something like this to spoil her rainbow-candy image.

• ShakeThatIsssh

Selena ain’t that bold..

• marissa

why cant selena be kissing miley
    id wet myself
    and im a girl….

ID HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR SELENA IF SHE HAD A FUCKING SCANDAL shes SO FUCKING BORING OH MY GOD like your boring i dont wanna see pics of you at a funraiser
    out to get cofee
    i wanna see miley ssmoking
    dancing
    being hot
    etc

cuz shes a real girl
    unlike selena this perfect peachhhhy little girl
    annoying as fuck
    you know her a justin smash on a daily basis right?
    she loves dickkkk just as much as the next slut she just hides it

miley is the fucking queen and selena will never top her
    cool she has a fan base of horny guys and babies

• lala

This is clearly fake, her nose is not that pointy-____-

Cullen said:
    LOOOL THIS

MTE.
    By: LLL’s bitch *waits for Clamydia*

I am pretty sure that Selena’s people watch gossip sites and contact admins on a semi-regular basis.

• Cullen

(replying to this) – May 4, 2012 @ 10:40 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if her people paid the gossip sites which help maintain them especially oceanup

Looks like chloerayneee and jaydeygaga off tumblr lol

the girls on the picture are chloerayne and jayde, you dumbasses.

lol shit is this chloerayne and jayde? YE IT IS, HOW STUPID ARE U GUYS.

• hmsuri

selena = oceanup doubt it
    miley = ocean up confirm it
    no hate

• selenagomezisahoe

It`s real her nose looks like that because it`s pressing on the girl lol

• selenagomezisahoe

It`s real her nose looks like that because it`s pressing on the girl lol

this is a picture of Jayde and Chloerayne from Tumblr..I follow them both. Get a life, lol.

that’s chloerayne pearce and jayde engledew…

• l?veislouder

Nah, I think that shit’s real.
    Again, where is Claudia to scream “DISGUSTING LESBIAN”?! :D hahaha

• SubwayToVenus

I had never seen this one. Random as fuck.

It’s fake cuz she’s not that fun :)
    By: LLL’s bitch

hahahahahah TRUE!

• AcidPinkLemonade

Um, I’m pretty sure it was Demi next to her in the original picture.

It’s fake cuz she’s not that fun :)
    By: LLL’s bitch