Vanessa Hudgens Austin Kiss For Camera

vanessa-austin-staged-41

Vanessa Hudgens kissing Austin Butler on a real romantic day which made a perfect staged setting to show themselves off to paparazzi at The Huntington Library Botanical Gardens in San Marino, California on May 4. FameFlynet.

• Molls

OMG, I’d totally forgotten about Heidi and Spencer. They used to pose for the paps. I kinda feel bad for Vanessa that she’s doing this.

• EarthChild

It looks like the Miley’s 18th bday cake isn’t it =D?
    Haiiii gorl btw!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

You know me too well LLL! I modeled it after hers. Hey gurllll!

EarthChild said:

It looks like the Miley’s 18th bday cake isn’t it =D?
    Haiiii gorl btw!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

You know me too well LLL! I modeled it after hers. Hey gurllll!

It’s gorgeous *O*!! I’m sure it took a lot of work gorl!!! Have a rockin’ party superstar ;)!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

that cake is a masterpiece bro. OK bro.

he’s feminine looking and she’s masculine looking. Hey, they balance each other out

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s baby

Thanks booski! Haha it took two days and I worked on it from 12pm to 9pm tonight (: ahah

• EarthChild

that cake is a masterpiece bro. OK bro.

thank you! (:

they’re cute together i guess… only thing is- i hate the fact that her stomach is always hanging out. its like wtf? you’re short so there is no excuse for that shit

• anon bro

EarthChild said:

that cake is a masterpiece bro. OK bro.

thank you! (:
    _________

you’re welcome bro

anon bro said:

EarthChild said:

that cake is a masterpiece bro. OK bro.

thank you! (:
    _________

you’re welcome bro
    that is so annoying lmao

EarthChild said:

By: LLL’s baby

You’re welcome ^.^!!! Soo…when will my invitation to the party comes hah?

• EarthChild

you’re welcome bro

• EarthChild

You’re welcome ^.^!!! Soo…when will my invitation to the party comes hah?

Hahah you are officially invited LLL (:

• m

Leave them alone, vanessa deserves to be happy with all the midia and people hating on her. they seem like this because they are like this!

EarthChild said:

You’re welcome ^.^!!! Soo…when will my invitation to the party comes hah?

Hahah you are officially invited LLL (:

Thx bb!!! I can’t wait to eat a piece of that dreamcatcher cake lol :)!!!

He ain’t Zac Efron tho :/ – Zanessa was heaven lulz

• EarthChild

Thx bb!!! I can’t wait to eat a piece of that dreamcatcher cake lol :)!!!

hahah I’ll ship it to ya bubz<3

Zanessa was the only thing that kept HSM going and when they decided to stop with the franchise, they broke the actors up from their sham. Vanessa’s been going out with Austin for quite a long time and they are just happy they can take it public. Now the only staging Vanessa is doing is making herself relevant.

ugh I still miss zanessa

BITCH PLEASE she is not I’ll slap the fucking shit out of you to knock some senses out of your dumb brain

You’re stupid…

HSM ended in 2008 and they broke up in 2010 you’re argument is invalid idiot

& Vanessa was in blockbuster Journey 2 which is currently the 2nd top grossing movie this year worldwide yeah she’s so irrelevant despite being successful films and she even received critical acclaim in Bandslam despite it being flop in the box office.

• trth

He ain’t Zac Efron tho :/ – Zanessa was heaven lulz
    By: LLL’s baby

True, Zanessa was amazing.

• lala

EarthChild said:
    What have I missed on here I’ve been making my birthday cake for the past two days -__-
    ===================================
    Is it a specialty cake? Why is it taking so long to make?

Haha no I’m just a perfectionist!

That’s a really cool cake! :)
    Hope you have a great birthday!

*Zanessa is still amazing. lol

I love Zac and think he is one of the most gorgeous looking guys ever but that does not mean he is or was a great boyfriend. Austin looks like he really loves her and that is more important than how he measures up with the super star ex!

• JoeHoe15

Haha. They were like doing a photoshoot! ;)

• AcidPinkLemonade

EarthChild said:
    Haha no I’m just a perfectionist!
    —————————
    it looks professional. are you a baker or something? O.o

THIS!

How can you say Zac didn’t love her, he admitted he loved her and they were in love.Zac always had protected Vanessa from paparazzi.Just because Zac wasn’t so public about their relationship means that he actually respected it and wanted to keep it private between them (like a relationship should be). Kissing every 5 seconds doesn’t mean Austin loves her. Austin just wants some attention from the cameras he’s obviously using her. And atleast Zac did’nt ask Vanessa for money, its obvious that Austin is not a good boyfriend. This is all the stunt for the cameras and when the truth comes out that this relationship is not real don’t be suprised.

• Vbb

Haha no I’m just a perfectionist!
    _

Damn that looks good.

• EarthChild

Damn that looks good.

EarthChild said:

Damn that looks good.

It looks like the Miley’s 18th bday cake isn’t it =D?
    Haiiii gorl btw!!!

• Anon#2

This is getting borderline Speidi now..

• You Were Thinking It

Anon#2 said:

This is getting borderline Speidi now..

This. lol
    Speidi 2.0

This is bullshit. So staged. One day she’s hiding from the paps and the next she is practically giving them a photoshoot. !! wtf?!

I have never liked Vanessa,
    She seems fake and an attention whore. Ever since high school musical she took Zac Effron and did not let him go, he could obviously do much better than her but no she was right there next to him all the time. Then her leaked pictures, that girl has no class or respect for herself. Then after dating Zac Effron for 4 plus years she quickly started dating again.
    And that pout of hers, I can’t stand!

I have never liked Vanessa,
    And that pout of hers, I can’t stand!
    ==

Bitch please I’ll stick a damn pole down yo throat!
    Vanessa way better than that douche Zac

but..
    Zanessa >>>>>

• smile-in-rain

I love them together <3

This is so sad they don’t even hide their PR stunts! You know their attention hungry. Their the new spiedi (exact I don’t even think Vanessa and Austin are even dating) Its all the cameras and attention!

I DON’T THINK IT’S A PR STUNTS YOU CAN’T SEEN PAPZ.PICTURE IN HER WEBSITE AND FACE BOOK SHE HAS MORE HITS THEIR…AND THEIR NOT SPEIDI!! I THINK YOUR NOT A FAN OF VANESSA. SHE DIDN’T MENTION AUSTIN IN HER INTERVIEW.

• EarthChild

That’s a really cool cake! :)
    Hope you have a great birthday!

• EarthChild

It looks professional. are you a baker or something? O.o

Aha no I’m not even out of high school yet. I just didn’t want to have to pay for a pro one! Aha

• oceanUP

thank god miley finally got a pilates dvd

• AcidPinkLemonade

Aww, cute.

• EarthChild

Omfg OU leave them alone with the “staged” thing. Give it a rest.

• AcidPinkLemonade

EarthChild said:

Omfg OU leave them alone with the “staged” thing. Give it a rest.

===================================
    Is it a specialty cake? Why is it taking so long to make?

• EarthChild

===================================
    Is it a specialty cake? Why is it taking so long to make?

Haha no I’m just a perfectionist!