20 Best Photos Of The 20 Best Boy Bands

bb_nkotb
bb_jobros

More HERE! Thx SubwayToVenus!

Who is YOUR favorite boyband of all time?

Around the web

May 5, 2012 @ 01:57 pm

Queen >>>>>>> The Beatles always

• SubwayToVenus

The Beatles weren’t a boy band, they’re legends.

Jonas Brotherssssssssssssssss <3

The Beatles could never….

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

It’s funny now to think of them being a boyband but at the time The Beatles were :L We have a cliche now of what a boyband is but back then The Beatles, The Monkeys etc., who are considered legends now, were what boybands were in the 60’s.

I’ve tried listening to 1D and still can’t dig their music. :(

Nah, I prefer The Beatles over Queen, and I’ll always will.
    Anyway, they were not a boyband, that’s true.

And since we’re on OceanUp, I don’t think the Jonas Brothers were a boyband either… :/ I don’t know, that’s more difficult, but I think disney was the only thing (a major factor) that made them a boyband (?)

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

I know, but for many people, a boyband it’s just a few guys dancing, singing and looking pretty. It’s more than that, so yes, the Beatles were a boyband.

ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY <3

For sure *NSYNC love them….. Justin Timberlake will forever be my celeb crush! And I guess Lance was my first crush on a gay guy lol. Confused many girls.

Jonas Brothers, Coldplay and The Beatles <3

Jo’bros, 1D, and The Wanted, i guess <3

• Keli

The new group Midnight Red

Goooooooo Goooooorllllll
    By: LLL’s baby

• Miley_Jonas

BACKSTREET, NSYNC, JONAS <3 .

jonasssssssssssssssssss.

• threelittlebirds

Either nsync or backstreet boys.

• Vbb

Hanson were my boys.
    _

THIS.

The Beatles weren’t a boy band, they’re legends.
    =

Being a legend has nothing to do with them being a boy band. They were that eras boy band that almost every girl wish they could have married at the time. They were boys in a group who sang together. They were a boy band.

• JustBreathe.

The Scene (from Selena Gomez and the Scene)
    = BEST BOYBAND EVER.

Jonas Brothers defintely! And i love you people who like 1D and Jo bros, i think it’s cool when you like both because i thought everyone moved on to 1d. But why do some fans have to just like one boyband. Like diss the Jonas Brothers and then move on to 1D and like say your over them, i don’t get it! What’s the problem with liking both? So your awesome who likes both.

May 5, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    Are the Jonas Brothers even a Boy band?

Nope. Not technically.

• Ashleigh

MIDNIGHT RED is the best boyband!!

Queen >>>>>>> The Beatles always

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Queen >>>>>>> The Beatles always
    Neither were boybands xD
    But, That’s a hard choice :S I do love both equally to be honest…

May 5, 2012 @ 01:49 pm

Definitely The Beatles. They’re THE music, THE band. Nobody can compare to them, no matter how hard they try to; nothing can beat the Beatlemania!

Queen >>>>>>> The Beatles js

But Queen wasn’t a boyband lol but speaking of boybands I don’t really ever think of The Beatles when people ask me of boybands they’re on a category of their own. I just jump to NSYNC, BSB etc

The beatles are obviously the best boy band, well idk if they are tecnically a boy band but they are the best band….
    Anyways, i love the Jonas Brothers more than the beatles tho, JONAS BROTHERS ALL THE WAY.
    They are actually talented… you are all just fucking jealous okay, learn from Obama (who has songs of him on his ipod) & Sir Paul McCartney (who is a fan)…. now please STFU.
    JONAS FTW <3

Jackson5. End. Of. Story.

• exoticmist

Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC! <3

Backstreet Boys hands down. KTBSPA!!

• Pame

THE JONAS BROTHERS! ;)

is that even a question? JONAS BROTHERS!

the jonas brothers are boybands, it’s stupid to think they are ‘deeper’ than the likes of westlife or backstreet boys just because they know how to play simple guitars. Sorry, the BSB and Westlife are way better than jonas brothers. jonas brothers sucks balls and have zero talent.

The Scene (from Selena Gomez and the Scene)
    = BEST BOYBAND EVER.

lol you’re kidding..

It’s hard to put the Beatles into a group such as a “boy band”. For their early career they definitely had the teen heartthrob, boy band idea going on. Then in their later career they started maturing themselves and their music and I think so did their fans and they expanded their fanbase to not just young girls. So it’s hard to say whether you could call their whole Beatle career a boy band one.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

New Kids on the Block… I could tell you a story about them. I was with a friend a long time ago when they were actually teen stars (yeah I’m older). Anyway.. My friend was staying with me one night and we were jokingly arguing over Joe McIntyre. And we ripped the head off his picture. Just the hair part. So I put the poster back on my wall and then I had the poster with no Joey hair. That was funny we fought over him. lol

Tremti, ta3erfou tremti? hadik hia.

• bella

ta7ki 3arbi mnin énti ????

• bella

May 5, 2012 @ 01:27 pm
    Tremti, ta3erfou tremti? hadik hia.

———————————————

ta7ki 3arbi mnin énti ?????

• JoeHoe15

WESTLIFE & JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• JoBrosMyLife

_______________________

And you have zero respect, You should say your irrelevant opinion with respect, You don’t like the JoBros, No one cares, But you should respect their fans, Pathetic.

• JoBrosMyLife

Defiantly the Jonas Brothers!! (: <3

Westlife the best ever

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Hanson were my boys.

BACKSTREET BOYS!!

• SubwayToVenus

Bsb, Jb and 1d <3

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I love my new icon <3:D

Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. But Jonas have my heart. <3

Are the Jonas Brothers even a Boy band?

But they don’t qualify as a boyband, though. Yeah, they were heartthrobs, but they played their own instruments and wrote their own songs.

• rita kaneswarannn :D

were heart throbs?? still are!!!!!!!!

who are the guys in the second pic?