Kanielle @ TARGET!

kanielle-target-6
kanielle-target-5

More pix HERE!

I don’t get it though. He got her name tattooed on him and Denise Jonas genuinely seemed to love her. I think if this is true then it was a recent realization for Kevin that he’s gay.

I am not surpised,about M.Deleasa.

• xAskTaylorx

Kanielle @ TARGET!

Selena’s creeping in the background! Haha.

Very cute pictures and couple! =D

Whether the blind item is true or not, Danielle’s brother is definitely trying to feed off Kevin’s fame. No doubt.

NO!That is Not the point of the blind,if they are pushing him to do this,For whatever reason.They would Act that way!

Kevin married into the wrong family.

I HATE that whole rotten family and I was very concerned for Kevin when I heard about it.Him being with Her I mean!

WRONG – PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS

Finally someone is coming to see the light.I have been saying this since I came on!As well as Knowing this since the dawning of 2009

• Grease

soooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please. Kevin and Dani LOOKS SO HAPPY TOGETHER and ever since Kevin’s been married he’s looked good. He dresses better and is groomed. All the Jonas look better when they have a significant other, except when Nick was with Delta, he didn’t look good. Maybe because he wasn’t that happy. lol

• SubwayToVenus

Wow you people are all so negative, I have been a fan of the Jonas brothers for 6 years and I have never seen Kevin SOO happy, Danielle is sweet and gorgeous and they look great together and I can’t wait for their reality, they are too cute for words.

Think about it, why would Ryan Secrest give a show to one of the most boring couples ever. And not even the couple, the unfamous wife and her family. I mean COME ON.

• SubwayToVenus

I think this blind item will only HELP Kevin after all cause all of the people commenting on that website are probably adults and they’ll all watch the reality just to see how the relationship develops, if they sleep together or not, etc, so after all it’s only helping Kevin.

Danielle is sweet and gorgeous

I wouldn’t say she’s gorgeous, but she seems sweet.

• SubwayToVenus

I wouldn’t say she’s gorgeous, but she seems sweet.

Her nose is weird but when she puts on make up and wears dresses she looks amazing.

Kevin’s gay get over it.

omg this is super false no way they are super amazing couple they look so happy together the only true thing that mickey is trying to get his fame through kevin and joe & he act like he wants to take nick’s place

• SubwayToVenus

You people are acting as if being gay was wrong though.. maybe he’s bi, he seems SO HAPPY with Danielle so I don’t think he’s gay, he’d be suffering if he was.

& he act like he wants to take nick’s place

wich will never happen, nick is irreplaceableeeeee *beyonce sings*

He is not a Homosexual,but this IS Fake.

May 5, 2012 @ 10:08 am

Kevin’s gay get over it.

Kevin’s gay
    Nick has sex with boys
    Selena smokes pot
    Selena and Miley had sex with Nick
    Joe does drugs

-Demileaks/loveislouder xoxo

Nick has sex with boys.

wich will never happen, nick is irreplaceableeeeee *beyonce sings*
    _________________
    lol yeah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She’s definitely into it..

really so if kevin is gay so justin bieber is a girl

I don’t know what the hell to make of them to be honest … I get gay vibes from Kevin but he does seem into her in the photos but she look very disinterested somehow, she could be just shy in front of the cameras or maybe she’s a lousy actress.

The Deleasa clan do seem to be rather fame hungry now especially since Mikey attached himself big-style to the Jonai and has, let’s be honest, a very mediocre musical talent (being generous here). So, just can’t figure it out really but it’s undoubtedly rather suspect.

who ever says Kevin is gay fuck you all!!! and if Danielles brother is not such a good guy doesn’t mean dani is like him!!!! so fuck of haters and that magazine is for gossip they make stuff up to spread gossip so fuck you all : )

Definitely kevin has moobs!!!!! not cute

and kenielle is really weird. anyway a gay man can stay married to a women for years.

________

yes, kevin is who is paying mikey’s music career, the relización the video clip and all the recording in the studio

• Panda34

panda34 …your a freakin trouble maker, you should be ashamed of yourself and you say you like the jonas brothers i hate to see what you would do if you didnt ..your a low life to bring crap to peoples attention…

Ahahs this bitch…. Ok haha

KEVIN IS GAY.EVERYONE KNOW IT

This is why I can’t believe the Deleasa’a have signed onto this show. Mikey already gets talked about for jetting around the world, yet he has no job. The perception is lately, that Nick is the only one who works hard amongst both families and everyone else is unemployed. Not anyone’s business except when you put it out for everyone to see in order to make money. I think Danielle is a truly nice person. And I think her family is going to take a beating cause there’s a lot of hate out there. No one would be jealous if you didn’t put yourself out there.

Some of you guys are ignorant and rude

I hope all you haters realize that memebers of the Deleasa family DO actually see the hate comments. It is rude and disrespectful. Unless you actually know them, you have no right to say anything about their marriage, family life, etc.

You are all sooo smart! You would know that Kevin finances Mikeys music. Because you have the info right? You are all so close that you know the REAL story right? About how Mikey had been doing music since middle school? And how he has toured around in a beat school bus friends in order to get out there? BEFORE they even met Kevin…Oh and I bet you know that he did odd jobs like landscaping and delivering chinese food before moving to california to intern…You all know EXACTLY whats going on. Your jealousy over a regular happy, hardworking family is so disgusting!

• Panda34

Lol damn I started all this with a simple question I wasn’t hating on Kevin I love the Jonas bros and to me kevin seems really happy he even got better looking too since he’s been married but yet again no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors…,

• JustBreathe.

May 5, 2012 @ 09:46 am

OMG maybe YOU wrer the anon who said she and her family are using him lol I thought you were a troll but lol you never know what’s the real thing sometimes

People don’t do reality shows for fans, they do it cause someone pays them and they become well known.

• xopretty00

I doubt the blind is real only because it came out a day after the show was officially announced. It just seems like they took the Kenielle story and made it anonymous. If it had come out earlier, I could have believed it. Blind are usually bullshit, though.

• nownlaterz

lol some of you guys are just haters.

I love every Jonas enough to believe that they make the right decisions when it comes to their personal life and Kevin marrying Danielle has to be one of THE BEST things that could’ve happened.

You can tell that the entire Jonas fam loves the Deleasa’s and if they wanna support eachother in anyway it’s their choice.

And the blind gossip thing has to be the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while.

what a pack of losers, they love each other ,there families get along. there family they do things together, , they didnt make the show they where offered a show … there doing it for the fans who love them and want to see them, all the haters should find another site to go on you have nothing better to do then rip people apart as if you know them and you dont so all of you should get a life. and as far as mikey is concerned hes been doing music long before kevin came along just check it out, get your facts straight before you ruin someone you pack of low life jack—- oh and if any of you hang out with the same sex as friends i guess your gay too!

Just shut up and leave the family alone! Stop judging them! They are all wonderful! I love dani and her family! Kevin Jonas is SEXY!!!!!!

shut the fuck up!!! i can’t believe some people can think like this! they are married a long time ago, i can say they’re one of the most beautiful couples i’ve ever seen, and NOTHING is fake right there, kevin is not gay you people, and what if he was? you’re all consumed by those shitty prejudices in this society about how a “man” should act, fucking all the girls and acting like a douchebag? yeah right that’s a man. They’re happy, they’re in love, maybe that’s what you all need in life.

People need to stop the hating. What does it matter to you. Its their life and they can do whatever they want. You aren’t their best friends and you don’t know the actual truth. If you guys were actually fans you would be happy that Kevin and Danielle are in a wonderful loving marriage and that they can support both of their families because they believe in them and support their future. Also if you guys were real fans you would be happy no matter what they do because their personal lives are personal for a reason.
    I love them as a couple and they really don’t deserve all the hate that they are getting from so called “fans”

• Panda34

Did anyone else read that blind that is suppose to be about them..? Sad if it’s true!

I think its true except for the Homo Part!I hate her personally and I already thought of that about her and her Sleaze bag Family.She is SOOO Ugly and TOOOO,skinny.I feel bad For Kevin.They look so Stupid together!

I think Kevin has only gone Down hill since being with her personally.He is Not the same and he looks Awful.

Are you kidding me? He used to be so effing ugly and now he looks good.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Panda34 said:

================================
    What blind item?

• katy

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Panda34 said:

================================
    What blind item?

it is about KENIELLE (i don’t know why but i always thought this marriage is false):

• katy

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Panda34 said:

================================
    What blind item?

Do you knew that kevin is who finances M. Deleasa’s musical career?

Here the story–>[BlindGossip]Celebrities often date and marry beards because it is professionally beneficial for them to be seen as straight. Even in this day and age, it’s more usual for performers to stay in the closet and beard up then it is for them to proudly proclaim their same-sex preference.

But there is a big risk in bringing a beard aboard: you are depending on them to keep your secret forever. If you beard with another celebrity, both of your reputations and livelihoods are at stake. But if you marry a non-celebrity, there is little for them to lose if they decide to blackmail you.

Such is the case of this male celebrity. Pushed by his family (especially his father), he married his non-celebrity beard. Beard Wife knew exactly what she was marrying into. And now she is demanding more to keep his secrets. And she wants a lot.

She wants a television show. It isn’t enough for her to marry a celebrity; she wants to be a celebrity! So does her musician brother. So does her sister. So does her sister’s husband.

The celebrity said “No. I’m not doing that.” The wife said “Oh, yes you will! Because if you don’t, I will tell everyone that you are gay, and your career will be over.”

So it’s a done deal. The wife and her sister will be the talent, the sister’s husband will be a producer, and the wife’s brother will hope that his appearances will lead to a big record deal.

The entire project is being sold on the strength of the celebrity’s name, yet out of all the players, he is the one who wants it least. But he’ll go along with what Daddy and Beard Wife and her family wants. Because he still does not have the courage and strength to run his own life. We hope that someday he will. And then, instead of pretending to be happy, he can actually be happy. But for now, he is miserable closeted gay guy with a declining career, a controlling Daddy, and a blackmailing Beard Wife.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looks like a fun honeymoon..

love her shirt!