Miley Cyrus DISNEYLAND PERKY

miley-cyrus-perky-breasts-47

Perky & sexy Miley Cyrus strutted in Disneyland Anaheim yesterday. WENN.

May 5, 2012 @ 02:08 pm
    jayrauhl said:
    With cheese? :gaze:

no, never

JUST TRY IT JAY, THEY’RE SO GOOD

Un poco! haha
    That’s nice, haha. What is your dreamjob and how old are you? (getting to know you, lol) n_n

Yes I do thnx! :)
    & OMG YESSSSSSS. SEXY ASS MOFO *_*

Glad :)
    I KNOW I WAS HFEBWHJ THAT WAS THE DEATH OF ME, AND THE BEANIE, AND THE TATTOO, I CAN’T.

• Live.Love.Learn.

just visiting and seeing how everything is. a few of us might come back.

Yeah I was talking to Joey on Tumblr earlier she said she wanted to be unbanned. Which few?

• Lantonia

I’m never having a Taylor L icon on this site ever again.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m studying law, so I guess being a lawyer is my dream job, it should be, haha. I don’t know, I also like psychology so I might change, I don’t know. Which is yours? I’m 18 and you?

Coming back for a while, I think. Are you feeling better now? :/

Only a while? D:

Yes I am. Thanks so much for asking :)
    Sorry I didn’t reply back to your ask; I fell asleep on you =/

• Live.Love.Learn.

We wanna talk with some users! How have you been?

STRESSED OUT. MAJOR EXAMS FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS OMG BUT I’M GRADUATING IN A MONTH SO ALSO EXCITED! :O

How about you?

• Lantonia

Wow, you want to be a lawyer? That’s a great job! I personally really want to become a teacher, but right now I’m a video editor and voice actress here in DK, which is also great! And I’m 17. n_n

How about you?

Exams for three weeks?!?! Ew. And what are you graduating? High school?
    And I’ve been good, just waiting to graduate too :)

Glad :)

ikr! That beanie is always so hawt. I’m glad he’s enjoying his time off. My bby works so hard :’)

Only a while? D:

Yes I am. Thanks so much for asking :)
    Sorry I didn’t reply back to your ask; I fell asleep on you =/
    I think so. OU’s not the same anymore. T_T
    And it’s okay. Glad to hear you’re feeling better, Hun. n_n

• SubwayToVenus

Well I really really wanted to study something that would keep me far far away from maths, chemistry and all that garbage.
    Yes I guess so, I just started studying and I am still wondering if I can do this, but I guess I can, so far I’ve been doing great.
    A teacher? maths teacher? history teacher? oh well you have a fun job anyway.

• SubwayToVenus

A teacher? maths teacher? history teacher? oh well you have a fun job anyway.

• Keepitreal

Hot girls we have problems too

• SubwayToVenus

I love it when he wears beanies and hipster glasses, I’d fuck him in a heartbeat.
    I know right, he’s adorable haha.

We’re just like you

• Live.Love.Learn.

Exams for three weeks?!?! Ew. And what are you graduating? High school?
    And I’ve been good, just waiting to graduate too :)

Yeah a lot of AP Exams and such. In fact, I have AP Psychology on Monday so I really should be studying right now…

& yeah! Are you a senior too? :o

Except we’re hot

• Boo-Bear Vibes

hi

test

• Lantonia

A teacher? maths teacher? history teacher? oh well you have a fun job anyway.
    Omg, I feel the exact same way, haha. I suck at math and science. Ugh.
    And I’m sure you’ll be able to do it just great!
    A Danish and English teacher, I think. And maybe some video editing added into that mix? And I do, I love my jobs so much. n_n

test

Omg wow

Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    hi

Hiya, nice icon.

HI LOZAN

Omg, Lozan. Your icon.

• jayrauhl

Like me, GN maybe. the rest are undecided. but it’s nice to visit

IT’S KIM F*CKING POSSIBLE!

SHE’S BACK WITH HER LETHAL BOOBS!

• BrokenArrow

How can she walk around without a bra on? I mean, my boobs are small too but it feels weird if I hang around the house without a bra on lol

mte

• BrokenArrow

selea went to disney last week now miley goes… get some originality bitch

omg this made lol

wow this kinda turns me on and I’m a girl

her nipple shape seems so big

Can Oceanup at least once get his head out of miley’s ass? sex goddess? please! barfff

she took lisa, Jen and Ryan her dancers with her

• SubwayToVenus

I think she loos gorgeous :) She def looks TOO skinny and needs to gain weight but she still looks pretty. And Miley def doesn’t like wearing bras and so what, I personally hate being braless but some women think it’s healthier to not wear one and they also find it more comfortable, let her be.

a bra is to lift your breat to make it look perky, but miley’s already naturally perky

nice typo ou haha!
    recently got a tumblr http://hollywoodcentral.tumblr.com/ haven’t got many followers help me out? :)

nice typo ou haha!

Followed! Follow back? :)

indeed perky..lol

• smile-in-rain

Just created tumblr yesterday too lol what’s your tumblr subway?

• SubwayToVenus

Just created tumblr yesterday too lol what’s your tumblr subway?

I know the name is weird, it’s a red hot chili peppers song, haha, follow me and I’ll follow back :)

Ugly and irrelevant

• smile-in-rain

• SubwayToVenus

You surely like Vampire diares.. haha

• y05b0yz

she’s such a beauty . why do people gotta hate her for not wearing a bra ? it’s her decision not yours . calm down .

• smile-in-rain

my fav show lol i don’t care about followers, I like to stalk everyones tumblr :D

• smile-in-rain

why i can’t reply to anyone? lol

• pattyfrombrazil

lol

She’s so different from when I used to like her… I thought she was one kind of person, and like, a year later she’s totally different.

My fave famous person is Kevin Jonas. Very grounded. Very mature.

Taylor Swift is very opened about herself and hasn’t changed as well. She hasn’t touched drugs or gone outside without her panties on and then complained about the paparazzis on twitter… lol.

I hope Miley stays healthy and make wise decision in her life.

• SubwayToVenus

haha, aw well you’ll see some grey’s anatomy on mine, it’s my favourite show.

• y05b0yz

where has @gorgeousselena been ? o:

where has @gorgeousselena been ? o:

She was creeping yesterday fighting with gorgeousmileycyrus lmao

• SoRawSUgAr

LOL, love it, everyone can just tell there is no bra ;)

• gorgeousselena

ewww shes really disgusting and trashy! its so fucking difficult fo her just to look normal and decent for once? wear a fucking bra you disgusting and trashy hoe! seriously she dare to go braless to disneyland? disgusting attention whore!!!

• y05b0yz

where has @gorgeousselena been ? o:

She was creeping yesterday fighting with gorgeousmileycyrus lmao

loool , i thought she hasn’t been posting anything because she has no more comebacks for Selena .

• gorgeousselena

omgosh you are sooo fucking dumb retard mimi!

• gorgeousselena

ewww shes so ugly and manly, ewww her hideous billy ray in drag face! she always looks like a huge mess like she doesnt even take a shower! she stinks… so gross! and usual this irrelevant bitch is so desperate for attention! disgusting attention whore!

gorgeousselena you’re a cunt seriously shut the fuck.

• SubwayToVenus

Like I said I never wanted them back, and I feel the same way about them.
    I might come back for a while, so lets start it like this. My name is Lani, yours? n_n

I’m Caroline! :) Where are you from? ahh yes come back, you don’t need to leave the other site guys

my village finally got internet!

• CASSI101FUL

Follow at tumblr at cassyslittleminions.tumblr.com
    And I follow back:)

• SubwayToVenus

…I always forget what it’s called in English. In Danish we would say “angriber” which is translated as “attacker” ^^

Yeah you play in the front right? I see.
    Interesting, are you a fan of any team in particular?

• Lantonia

Yeah you play in the front right? I see.
    Interesting, are you a fan of any team in particular?
    Not really. It’s my Chilean family that goes crazy for football, lol. n_n

Not really. It’s my Chilean family that goes crazy for football, lol. n_n

Oh yeah football is super popular in South america and that’s why the best players are always from south america, Messi in fact, he’s argentinian but he plays for Barcelona.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh I know bb, you guys will stay strong even after the storm…. I’d just fuck him senseless as a one night stand, no strings attached. I’ll be the Selena to your love story, a seat filler and then I’ll go on with my swagmasta from doncasta.

Haha yes. I will always stay ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Haha yes. I will always stay ;)

Like Miley.. haha

• Lantonia

That’s right! Especially from Brazil, omg. They’ve had awesome football players.

Test.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Isn’t the Toyota Prius super expensive because it’s go green? Oh, well, you demand one sexy ass car bb, I like smart cars, like the black one Bieber has, I like that one, haha.

It actually isn’t all that expensive! It’s about $24,000 for the small model & our Camry was like $29,000 sooo :)

Mother of god.

Test.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, Argentina and Brazil always do. It’s so refreshing to find a football fan here, haha.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh I see, well I hope they buy you that one!

Same goes for you. n_n

Ohh, it died :(

Ohh, it died :(
    People went back to OS, I think. ^^

• jayrauhl

LLL, Subway, LIL, BrokenArrow etc. >>>>>> donkey shit >>>>>>> Oceansshore users & the cunt GS too

• bleh

ew the OCEANSHORE losers like Grammar whorzi are here gtfo and go back to that forum you left to it was better when you all were gone

@oceanup she was not at Disneyland she was at Disney California Adventure…

• entertainmentlove

SHOW ME YOUR UNDERBOOB!!!!!

I’m gonna write

Omg wow

what

this was a bitch to get under 50KBs

• Keepitreal

I just hiccuped and it was painful :c

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SubwayToVenus said:
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    hi

Hiya, nice icon.
    Thank you! c:

• SubwayToVenus

Omg, I feel the exact same way, haha. I suck at math and science. Ugh.
    And I’m sure you’ll be able to do it just great!

Hahah, those subjetcs shouldn’t exist.
    I hope so, it’s my first year so it’ll be kind of “light” but I don’t know what will happen in the future.
    That’s nice, you should study to be one if that’s what you like and you can keep on doing some video editing jobs meanwhile.

• jayrauhl

im almost done with the icon lani

• Boo-Bear Vibes

lovelife said:
    HI LOZAN
    —————
    NATALIE! <3

I can’t change my icon. :(

what

Hot icon

Hi Sasha

• smile-in-rain

I like her style.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    Omg, Lozan. Your icon.
    Oh yay it changed to Zayn! c:

Hot icon

thanks

• Boo-Bear Vibes

entertainmentlove said:
    I can’t change my icon. :(
    It’ll change eventually, the same thing happened to me.

I think so. OU’s not the same anymore. T_T
    And it’s okay. Glad to hear you’re feeling better, Hun. n_n

I know =/

• Keepitreal

Jay are you mad at me or..

& yeah! Are you a senior too? :o

Yes, but I’m not smart so I don’t have AP exams.

• Lantonia

Hahah, those subjetcs shouldn’t exist.
    I know.. I’m never going to use them in my adult life anyway.. x_x
    And it’s like that with everything, Hun. As long as you stay focused on your work everything should work out greatly!
    And I think I will. n_n

Hi Sasha
    Hi natalie :)

• jayrauhl

Jay are you mad at me or..

No? why

this was a bitch to get under 50KBs

I’m still using the flawless icon you made me 6 months ago, because it’s fucking impossible to get GIFs under 50KB without them looking like shit >.<

No? why
    I sent you a message if you were okay and you just ignored it and its like the next day now

So…. this is strange.

• jayrauhl

I didn’t respond to it cause I wasn’t upset anymore. And you go days without talking to me the whole day so

Why did Claire leave?

omg. well i can try

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yes, but I’m not smart so I don’t have AP exams.

LOL you’re lucky. I spent over $800 on exams & I’m super stressed out about passing them all.

But yay us for graduating! In other news, I also got my license!! ^.^

I know.. I’m never going to use them in my adult life anyway.. x_x
    And I think I will. n_n

This, haha, me either!
    I know, I feel like I spend too much time doing random things though, like Tumblr, this, etc and also I play football (soccer) and I train tuesdays, thursdays and play on Saturdays mornings so like I do many other stuff apart from reading, cause I don’t really study hard that I may have to give up and I don’t want to haha.

Never mind then

• Live.Love.Learn.

I know right, he’s adorable haha.

Whore, you better keep walking! Stick to Louis! lol

But yay us for graduating! In other news, I also got my license!! ^.^

Yayyyyyyy Mari, have you decided which car do you want? haha

But yay us for graduating! In other news, I also got my license!! ^.^

800 for what?!?
    And I knooooow! Idk whether to be happy or dad though. And congrats!

Whore, you better keep walking! Stick to Louis! lol

Lmaooooo, bb I thought you were with Harry, you guys even have a baby, let me have him.

omg. well i can try

It’s fine. I don’t wanna bother you. I know you don’t like making icons for everyone :)

• Boo-Bear Vibes

They’re all mine so all of you can step aside. ;P

This, haha, me either!
    Wow, I play football too! And you really train a lot, lol. I think it’s all about not getting too stressed so you should maybe cut down on the training? And I always spend my time on something else than studying like tumblr, OS and skype. n_n

They’re all mine so all of you can step aside. ;P
    CBF.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    They’re all mine so all of you can step aside. ;P
    CBF.
    Liam is Lani’s.

Liam is Lani’s.
    That’s right. *slow claps* :P

• SubwayToVenus

It’s not a lot though, 3 hours per week and then we play the match on Saturdays, which I enjoy unlike training. You play football? Oh my God! Which is your favourite footballer? please tell me it’s Messi!! haha.
    Yeah I guess the internet has totally ate us in, haha.

• jayrauhl

Oh it’s okay. I havent made icons in a while so if you want one just let me know.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    Liam is Lani’s.
    That’s right. *slow claps* :P
    —————–
    :raz:

I MISS THE EMOTES

Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    They’re all mine so all of you can step aside. ;P

Get ouuuuuut! Louis and Niall are all mine <3 haha

justin is mine

Yayyyyyyy Mari, have you decided which car do you want? haha

I thought you knew! LOL thanks & nahh it all comes down to my dad. There’s supposed to be some car convention thing in June where they auction cars for a lot cheaper than you get at a dealership & I’ll see what they have there :)

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SubwayToVenus said:
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    They’re all mine so all of you can step aside. ;P

Get ouuuuuut! Louis and Niall are all mine <3 haha
    —————
    ANOTHER LOUIS FAN! WHOOOO! Now I have more competition though…hm

• SubwayToVenus

By the way, my Tumblr is http://johnnykickaholeinthesky.tumblr.com so if you guys want to follow me I’ll follow back :)

Get ouuuuuut! Louis and Niall are all mine <3 haha
    What about poor nick jonas?

—————
    ANOTHER LOUIS FAN! WHOOOO! Now I have more competition though…hm

YESSS I LOVE BB LOUIS THE MOST.
    STOP THE TRAFFIC, LET IT FLOWWWWWWWW

800 for what?!?
    And I knooooow! Idk whether to be happy or dad though. And congrats!

$800 for 8 exams…$100 each…which I will be taking over the course of the next 3 weeks. See, torture ._.

Me neither! Like it’s bittersweet! Have you applied to colleges? Are you going?

& thanks :)

• SubwayToVenus

What about poor nick jonas?

I’ve been married to Nick for 6 years, I need some fun, they’re my lovers.
    We sneak out, Nicky won’t find out.

• Lantonia

Yeah I guess the internet has totally ate us in, haha.
    Oh, I see. I love the matches too so much, and when you get medals! Haha. And uhm, to be honest I don’t really watch football on TV – I just like playing it myself, lol. And Messi you say? All the guys from my class love that guy. n_n

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60015318@N04/7146108219/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/60015318@N04/7000015632/in/photostream

i’m trying to get more views on my flickr account, so if you wanna click them feel free :’)

• Live.Love.Learn.

*sigh* it’s true but Zayn is my first love. You should understand what with you shipping Niley and all =/

• SubwayToVenus

No, I mean you were talking about cars the other day but that convo bored me so I didn’t join in, lmao.
    Oh, well, I’m glad for you, hope you get a japanese one since you like them so much.

• entertainmentlove

I’ve been married to Nick for 6 years, I need some fun, they’re my lovers.
    We sneak out, Nicky won’t find out.
    —————–
    MHHH. PLAYAAAA

:raz:

I MISS THE EMOTES
    Me too, it feels so empty without them. And the huge icons!

asdfghjkl :o
    In that case, I have to find the perfect GIF. Thank you!!

• lovelife

Me neither! Like it’s bittersweet! Have you applied to colleges? Are you going?

& thanks :)

Yeah well my mom works at a college close by so I’m gonna go there for awhile cause I get free tuition and then I’m gonna transfer somewhere, how about you?

• SubwayToVenus

Oh, I enjoy both playing and watching.
    Yes, Messi, he’s a genius, he’s like the best player alive. You should check some Youtube videos, he’s magical, haha.

fghjkl :o
    In that case, I have to find the perfect GIF. Thank you!!

you’re welcome :)

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SubwayToVenus said:
    —————
    ANOTHER LOUIS FAN! WHOOOO! Now I have more competition though…hm

YESSS I LOVE BB LOUIS THE MOST.
    STOP THE TRAFFIC, LET IT FLOWWWWWWWW
    PAT THE DOG AND SCREW IN THE LIGHTBULB!
    lmoa finally someone who can admire his beautiful bum with me.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

SubwayToVenus said:

I followed :3

-eats food-

• Lantonia

Oh, I enjoy both playing and watching.
    I might do that. n_n

—————-
    MHHH. PLAYAAAA

He didn’t hestitate when he was fucking the cougar though so he deserves it, but he knows I’m the number one stayer and I’ll stay.

I followed :3

lani, remember the dream with the veins? *shivers*

• entertainmentlove

LOl. the lyrics of stay popped ino my head when i read this.

• SubwayToVenus

PAT THE DOG AND SCREW IN THE LIGHTBULB!
    lmoa finally someone who can admire his beautiful bum with me.

HIS ASS IS WORTH MASTURBATING FOR.
    I love my Swagmasta from Doncasta, he’s the one who puts the BRIT in CELEBRITYYYYYY

lani, remember the dream with the veins? *shivers*
    Yes. Are you feeling better now? :/

I might do that. n_n

Yes you do that, I worship him, haha.
    Do you play with your school team or you play for a club?

Miley should be promoting those fucking movies right now. CB FUCKING F

Yes. Are you feeling better now? :/

Yeah. But I’m still having flash backs :(

• SubwayToVenus

LOl. the lyrics of stay popped ino my head when i read this.

Hahah they were supposed to, my bb Nicky.

• Lantonia

Yes you do that, I worship him, haha.
    Do you play with your school team or you play for a club?
    Both. I play in my town’s official football club and on my school’s football team. You? n_n

• Boo-Bear Vibes

SubwayToVenus said:
    PAT THE DOG AND SCREW IN THE LIGHTBULB!
    lmoa finally someone who can admire his beautiful bum with me.

HIS ASS IS WORTH MASTURBATING FOR.
    —————
    Kim K and Nicki are jealous of his ass tbqh. I’m jealous of his ass lmao.
    THE LOUIS IN FABULOUIS lmao lame comparison, but he’s perf. His hair is sex as well

Just because she’s not wearing a padde bra, doesn’t mean she’s not wearing a bra.

Yeah. But I’m still having flash backs :(
    Aww, I’m sorry, Hun. *hugs you* I’ll be here for you.

• SubwayToVenus

I used to play for my school’s football team but I joined my towns club team when I graduated.

Miley should be promoting those fucking movies right now. CB FUCKING F

:moon:

• Lantonia

Ah, I see. What’s your position on the team?

• entertainmentlove

Kim K and Nicki are jealous of his ass tbqh. I’m jealous of his ass lmao.

:cbf:

—————
    Kim K and Nicki are jealous of his ass tbqh. I’m jealous of his ass lmao.

Hahah I know right, his ass is so perfectly shaped, I could eat it, haha.
    lmao, that was a lame comparison bb. HIS WHOLE SELF IS PERF, PERIOD.

Me too! I want a Honda Civic so bad! Or a Toyota Prius *_*

• SubwayToVenus

Ah, I see. What’s your position on the team?

Right back! And you?

• jayrauhl

Aww, I’m sorry, Hun. *hugs you* I’ll be here for you.

you’re so sweet *cries*

Right back! And you?

Me too! I want a Honda Civic so bad! Or a Toyota Prius *_*

you’re so sweet *cries*
    *wipes your tears away* Don’t cry, Hun. That makes me sad. It was only a nightmare, they’re not real. n_n

• Live.Love.Learn.

YOU LUCKY FREAKING BUM. I ENVY YOU.
    Yeah I’m going to a really nice private university, but it’s gonna cost me $10,000 per year. My creysss

• Lantonia

PAGE FOUR, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

• BrokenArrow

I wonder how sad must be Claudia’s life. I mean she’s filled by hate, no life can be worth living when you’re a hater.

• Lantonia

Nice to meet you! I’m from Denmark in Europe. You?
    And I see you’re Katy fan? n_n

• MileyChrist

Do da dooo

So..i love orange juice

• jayrauhl

does anyone here like hot cheetos?

So..i love orange juice
    Do you like pineapple juice too?

• jayrauhl

Do you like pineapple juice too?

ive never had that. omg i was gonna sue sponge

• SubwayToVenus

Nice to meet you! I’m from Denmark in Europe. You?
    And I see you’re Katy fan? n_n

England :) Yes I love Katy! she’s hot. You like her?

use*

ive never had that. omg i was gonna sue sponge

Lol

You know, im getting used to this. maybe i will stay a while n_n

ive never had that. omg i was gonna sue sponge
    Oh, I see. And lol, you can’t use that unless you link the smiley. n_n

You know, im getting used to this. maybe i will stay a while n_n

Yayyyy

• lovelife

does anyone here like hot cheetos?

Yes but you already knew that

• Lantonia

England :) Yes I love Katy! she’s hot. You like her?
    Uhm, I like some of her songs but I wouldn’t call myself a fan. I’m really into k-pop. n_n

Yes but you already knew that

i had some last night and they were amazing

You know, im getting used to this. maybe i will stay a while n_n
    …Lol.

• Lantonia

Jay, how often do you eat cheetos?

does anyone here like hot cheetos?
    never heard of them

You know, im getting used to this. maybe i will stay a while n_n

aha

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not a HUGE fan of her music anyway, I mean I like her songs but I’m not obsessed with them, I love her. what does k-pop stand for? haha

May 5, 2012 @ 02:05 pm
    jayrauhl said:
    Yes but you already knew that

i had some last night and they were amazing

With cheese? :gaze:

never heard of them

:O YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF HOT CHEETOS omg they are amazing

• jayrauhl

Jay, how often do you eat cheetos?

ummm probably like everyday

• Lantonia

Ah, I see. So it’s her personality you like? Haha, k-pop is Korean pop. Like the guy from my icon he’s from a k-pop group. n_n

With cheese? :gaze:

no, never

ummm probably like everyday
    Wow. But aren’t they unhealthy? How do you stay in shape? n_n

• Keepitreal

Jay and his ghetto chips

:O YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF HOT CHEETOS omg they are amazing

i dont believe we have them here

• SubwayToVenus

Yep, mostly her personality. Korean pop, interesting, never heard anything. Ahh, I see. But isn’t it weird to listen to a song you can’t even understand? haha

Wow. But aren’t they unhealthy? How do you stay in shape? n_n

isk if they are unheathly but they just taste good. *moon* and i dont do anything to stay in shape *moon* im not obese though

• BrokenArrow

80% of claudia is about hating on Miley 18%is hating on people who likes Miley and people who doesnt like selena 2% is her love for Selena.

• y05b0yz

BrokenArrow said:

THAAAT ! ^^

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, I love how whenever someone mentions Claudia she appears. She’s a real creep.

• SubwayToVenus

The 20 Best Photos Of The 20 Best Boy Bands Of The Past 20 Years by Vh1.
    Jonas and 1D :)

• SubwayToVenus

The 20 Best Photos Of The 20 Best Boy Bands Of The Past 20 Years by Vh1.
    Jonas and 1D :)

• BrokenArrow

I’m gonna change my liam icon to another liam icon lol

• SubwayToVenus

UGH OU WON’T LET ME POST THE LINK.

• y05b0yz

SubwayToVenus said:

really ? i’m new here so i don’t know anything about Claudia .

• SubwayToVenus

really ? i’m new here so i don’t know anything about Claudia .

She’s the biggest troll to ever exist.

• lookatmenow

Claudia get a fucking life seriously. I bet you a million bucks you’re some weird ass looking chick who lives in her bedroom and never goes out in the sunlight. I’m positive Miley is a gazillion times better looking than you.

• lookatmenow

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, ALL MY LIFE? ALL MY LIFE? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LI-I-I-I-I-I-I-FE.

• SubwayToVenus

According to Claudia she has blue eyes and she’s a billonaire.

• y05b0yz

really ? i’m new here so i don’t know anything about Claudia .

She’s the biggest troll to ever exist.

EW , What a creep .

• lookatmenow

According to Claudia she has blue eyes and she’s a billonaire.

Ahahahahahaha. Yeah, right.

Claudia is cool.

• Grammar Nazi.

Don’t be assholes and diss Claudia, you know nothing about her.

SO

Hello. n_n

Hello. n_n

It’s dead XD

It’s dead XD

Lmao, you don’t say.

People who says OU is alive all the time.. Uhm. x;

I feel naked, I don’t like this without an account

People who says OU is alive all the time.. Uhm. x;

It’s rarely alive nowadays.

• Lantonia

It’s rarely alive nowadays.
    I know. Where are all the anons?

Lol, been a while

I know. Where are all the anons?

nonexistent

I seriously need a new icon

-strips-

I seriously need a new icon
    Omg.

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Claudia is cool.

May 5, 2012 @ 12:48 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    Don’t be assholes and diss Claudia, you know nothing about her.
    ===

You stupid SOB if I remember right that bitch fought with you before and called you fail before

but you’re just an annoying stupid queero who should GTFO and stay at your dumb forum cuz this site is better without your annoying self

• Dru

Oceansshore sucks.

idk

i dont believe we have them here

dont worry, i’ll give you a taste of my long hot cheeto

JUST TRY IT JAY, THEY’RE SO GOOD

i need to get some cheese first

Unnecessary.

• Lantonia

Is she really down to earth? I’ve never seen an interview with her before.
    And I speak Korean almost fluently, so I understand everything they sing, haha. n_n

• Dru

Lmao.

• jayrauhl

I wish there was no limit here. i have this sexy ass icon.

• Lantonia

Well if they’re chips they’re probably not healthy, but it’s okay. And no you’re not. You’re sexy. n_n

that gif..

dont worry, i’ll give you a taste of my long hot cheeto

huh?

huh?

my dick

JUST TRY IT JAY, THEY’RE SO GOOD

i need to get some cheese first
    Just get like the tostito salsa cheese and heat it up and dip and BAM orgasm in your mouth

• Dru

ROFL.

• SubwayToVenus

Is she really down to earth? I’ve never seen an interview with her before.

Imo she’s awesome, I love her personality, she keeps it real and she’s super super nice and she seems slutty but she’s really adorable, I think she’s loveable.
    You speak korean? dang, that sounds difficult.

hmmmm no thanks

my dick

ew no. im already married

um brb

• Lantonia

You speak korean? dang, that sounds difficult.
    That sounds cute, lol. She sounds like a person you would hang out with that’s for sure!
    And I do, but it’s really easy actually. I speak a lot of different languages. Danish, English, Korean and some Japanese, German and Spanish. I love learning new languages, it’s a passion of mine. n_n

• Lantonia

PAGE THREE, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

• Lantonia

It’s so weird being back here, lol.

And it’s dead.

:o

gotta get used to :) :D xD :( :o

Oh we have visitors ^.^

gotta get used to :) :D xD :( :o
    Omg, the second smiley.

HI MARISSA

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, she’s amazing! Wow it sounds really hard. And how did you even find the time to learn all those languages? I speak a little bit of spanish and german and well, english.

MARISSA! n_n

hi marissa

lovelife, GET OUT OF HERE.

• SubwayToVenus

Hey Marissa, do you feel better today? :) Have you seen the video of Zayn? Shitttttt

• jayrauhl

lovelife, GET OUT OF HERE.

that’s rude

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hey guys waterrrr you all doing here?!

wut

• jayrauhl

Hey guys waterrrr you all doing here?!

just visiting and seeing how everything is. a few of us might come back.

• Grammar Nazi.

I know. Where are all the anons?
    They died.

• Grammar Nazi.

Kate Upton dougieng is the best thing ever.

WEAR A BRA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

that gif..
    BOW TO THE FLAWLESS KATE UPTON.

Yikes, that girl.

you bitches ignoring me because i’m an anon, cunts

this fucking copy and paste shit

WEAR A BRA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

IF SHE WANTS HER TITS TO BE FREE THEN THEY CAN BE FREE

you bitches ignoring me because i’m an anon, cunts

lol

you bitches ignoring me because i’m an anon, cunts
    Who’s this?

this fucking copy and paste shit

• Keepitreal

My icon is living proof of the last time I have been here….December lol

lol

shut up gimby

x_x

Who’s this?

My code name is TheLesboRunsAtNight

oceans…………shore……………. go.

herpy derpy.

• Grammar Nazi.

How do you get up from an all time low.

did this blue background get darker..?

shut up gimby
    Go scissor kelsi

My code name is TheLesboRunsAtNight
    Lol, gotcha.

• Keepitreal

How do you get up from an all time low.
    THE WANTED

Well…

Dimby I love you (._.”)

So how are the users of ou

Alive?

So how are the users of ou

nonexistent

• jayrauhl

lol why am i asking that

• Keepitreal

The fact that this is only on the first page

MY ICON IS SO FUCKING CUTE KJSDKFDSFKJDSFDSKFJDSFHDSJKFDSFDSF

Omg, Baby Bieber.

bieber is ugly

• Lantonia

Lol, Jay you made me acknowledge Baby Bieber. Before it was just Bieber.

Dimby I love you (._.”)

*chews tea*

May 5, 2012 @ 02:23 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Hey guys waterrrr you all doing here?!

We wanna talk with some users! How have you been?

Well

• Lantonia

Sometimes it is, because it gives me extra homework, lol. But I do manage. And Spanish too? That’s great. n_n

Yaaaay new icon

lol

coke whore

• thecat61

I think she looks very cute. And the not wearing a bra thing WHO CARES!!! She can do whatever she wants to do. Thinking some people are jealous.

DONT BE SCURRED

Claire?! Is that you?!? I’ve missed you bb

my dad got mcdonalds

• Lantonia

Hey guys waterrrr you all doing here?!
    Coming back for a while, I think. Are you feeling better now? :/

*chews tea*

You is a hoe

Un poco! haha

• jayrauhl

Lol, Jay you made me acknowledge Baby Bieber. Before it was just Bieber.

omg

coke whore

suck on my dick babe

bieber is ugly

no he’s not.

• lovelife

i feel like going on a rollercoaster without a bra on would be really uncomfortable

Chudk.

• Keepitreal

Wow this is kind of a wow moment. We’re actually commenting on here..

so how have you guys been

i like your icon Kaylia

no he’s not.

looking like the shaggy dog

• jayrauhl

your tits will be flopping all over the place

so how have you guys been
    Good. You?

Your tits would fly up and smack you in the face

suck on my dick babe

no thnx

• Lantonia

It’s so frustrating to copy and paste the text, instead of just pressing quote. :/

i like your icon Kaylia

Your tits would fly up and smack you in the face

I laughed

how is the reply button STILL not fixed..

AND I’LL SET FIREEEEEE TO THE POSTTTTTTT

• Lantonia

L is for the way you look at me.

O is you’re the only one I see

• Keepitreal

how is the reply button STILL not fixed..

Lazy hoes run this

V is very very extraordinary

no thnx
    *FORCES PENIS INTO MOUTH* BITCH

• Keepitreal

V stands for very very, extraordinary

E IS EVEN MORE THAN ANYONE THAT YOU ADORE CAN LOVE DUM DUM

Omg.

Uhhhh

Claire?! Is that you?!? I’ve missed you bb

omg

Yes I do thnx! :)
    & OMG YESSSSSSS. SEXY ASS MOFO *_*

*FORCES PENIS INTO MOUTH* BITCH

I will bite your penis and swallow that blood that came from your wounds. Then while you were screaming I’d tear it off with my teeth and hands and then I’d feed it to my dog.

You guys like Nat King Cole? n_n

THE LITTLE RASCALS?

• Grammar Nazi.

Biting my penis still counts as blow job in my eyes.

You guys like Nat King Cole? n_n

song plays at all my school dances, it’s a big hit lol

Teeth all over again

Love is more than just a game for two

song plays at all my school dances, it’s a big hit lol
    Oh, I see. I personally love his voice so much. n_n

Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don’t break it

LOVE WAS MADE FOR ME AND YOU

i cant tell whos actually an anon from ou and whos an anon from os

i cant tell whos actually an anon from ou and whos an anon from os

hi im TheLesboRunsAtNight nice to meet you

• Grammar Nazi.

WITH SOMEBODY ELSE LOVING YOUUUU, BABY NOW YOU DO.

• Lantonia

PAGE TWO, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

• Lantonia

Omg, it’s been so long since I’ve said that.

hi im TheLesboRunsAtNight nice to meet you
    _______

O_o

PAGE TWO, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

omg

OMG SO I MET DEMI LOVATO, AND UM, SHE’S REALLY SHORT AND TINY AND SKINNY SO I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE SAYS SHE’S FAT WELL SHE’S REALLY SMILEY AND ALL, BUT OMG GUYS… SHE SMELLS LIKE PUSSY AND I SWEAR THIS SOUNDS HORRIBLE BUT SHE DOES AND I WAS LIKE, I COULDN’T BARE IT OKAY? CAUSE SHE SMELLED LIKE SEX, LIKE PUSSY!!! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK, THIS BLOWS

gorgeousselena you’re a cunt seriously shut the fuck.
    ___

THISSSSSSSS!

• JustBreathe.

Omg, JustBreathe.

-.-

__

I read this shit off tumblr last night too, I was on the floor crying laughing.

newest video here

_

How come OU hasn’t stopped you with this “New video” shit. You do it on every post and I don’t see how you haven’t come off as spam yet.

Lol irl

I read this shit off tumblr last night too, I was on the floor crying laughing
    _

yeah, subwaytovenus re-posted this last night. I had tears coming out my eyes.

We left and now we return but to lame pathetic anons

This is..

We left and now we return but to lame pathetic anons
    _

please STFU and you can leave again. you won’t be missed in the least :)

• Keepitreal

please STFU and you can leave again. you won’t be missed in the least :)

Looks like its time for my signature move

-scrolls-

We left and now we return but to lame pathetic anons
    =

OU has been sooooo much better with just. Dani, Marissa, Caroline, AskTaylor, AcidLemonade and EarthChild. We like it like that, you can leave though.

Oh but where can I scroll? Its so fucking dead lol

Looks like its time for my signature move

-scrolls-
    _

That’s not a signature move that’s just a simple movement with your hand like a slap across the face.But you’ll just scroll along to find another few of my comments until you go down too far and realize there’s nothing else and have to scroll your ass right back up past a few more of my comments.

aw hell no

• SubwayToVenus

Ou should post the video of Zayn dancing like a sex God.

• Cro

she really hates bras lol

• Cro

smile-in-rain is hot ;)

• mileyqueen

Perky & sex Miley Cyrus strutted in Disneyland Anaheim yesterday.

Awkward typo…

• Panda34

Lmfao she should put a bra on just saying

She’s a washed out pop star.
    Has been.

Oh but where can I scroll? Its so fucking dead lol

As soon as the old users came back OU stop posting new shit. Y’all some jinxing motherfuckas -___-

-dougies back up in this bitch-

She’s sooo old and her boobs look tiny.

Ou should post the video of Zayn dancing like a sex God

_

Where can I see that at?

• lovelife

Okay I like alot of those users but you cant honestly say that this site is more alive or more fun than it used to be.

How do those two events connect in any possible way? You are do stupid, dios mio.

_

Where can I see that at?

I don’t know, it’s all over Tumblr. Sexy as hell.

Lol.

• Keepitreal

You guys can stop being up your own ass. You know damn well the site hasn’t been better since we left. Lol, you have flop moderators that barely know what they are doing and ban over every thing and its dead a majority of the time. You are probably shoving a dildo up your ass in excitement that some of us has blessed you with our comments.

• SubwayToVenus

It is never THIS dead though, it’s saturday that’s why there is no one here.. I guess.

_

Actually you’re kind of stupid if you can’t see that. There has been 2 fucking post today. Coincidence? I think not..

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t think the moderators come here anymore, lol.

_

THIS.

I don’t check this site any longer, it doesn’t interest me in the slightest. Did you ever consider that there’s no news today or that the admins are just busy today? Of course not because you’re fucking stupid.

Lmao, yes.

Getting anons back was such a bad idea. x;

_

I’m not in my ass and I hope no one else is either but we can clearly tell you are.

such a pebe right now

• Keepitreal

You anons should be kissing our asses and not running your mouth. This is the most excitement you’ve had in decades.

Lantonia said:
    Getting anons back was such a bad idea. x;

What happened? I was barely here when all that happened and I suddenly came back and there was no one!

Compared to how it used to be, this shit is dead and six feet in the ground.

• lovelife

We need a new post. I don’t wanna see Mileys saggy ass tits everytime I refresh.

• Lantonia

And nobody’s here. What happened to Vicky, Aimee, Shannon and the rest. No one wants to stay here. T_T

__

Bitch you fucking stupid, too busy to run THEIR SITE? Please GTFO with that lame attempt at some damn logic. You’re welcome back when you get some though.

• Keepitreal

By your comment I could tell your brain is disconnected for the lack of sense it makes.

• Lantonia

Well a day anons was back, first only Fridays and now all the time. We left, since it became such a mess and it still is. OU was much more alive before these stupid anons came. >_>

=

This actually is the WORSE post in a long time.

You’re illiterate so I’ll use small words for you, darling. Your moderators don’t give two shits about you as long as you’re on their site and therefore giving them money. Reality sucks, huh?

This actually is the WORSE post in a long time.

Then leave.

• Keepitreal

Ummm wow you are seriously on another level of stupid. Its the weekend, people are out having lives usually. They probably got one for the day.

• Lantonia

It was better before, we were all like a family. Now there’s like 3 regulars and they’re not even here now. Rest are angry anons.

• Keepitreal

This actually is the WORSE post in a long time.

Then get off your ass and find something else to do

_

If you can’t comprehend getting your face out you’re own ass then I guess you’re a fucked individual.

We didn’t even come here to start trouble, we just came to see what users were here and if they were nice. We have no time for the anons.

-whistles-

• Lantonia

This actually is the WORSE post in a long time.
    Lmao, why are you here then?

Then leave
    _

I am dueces!

selea went to disney last week now miley goes… get some originality bitch

• Lantonia

I just wanted to see my old friends from here, but it’s so freaking dead. It’s sad. :/

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah I remember anons weren’t able to comment, you should come back guys, I mean today it’s saturday and there’s no one here but there are some users that comment here everyday and it’s nice :) some anons are annoying and some others are cool.

-whistles-
    TM! n_n

• lovelife

The site we’re on rn was made by a regular user and it’s run by the users. We’re free there and the admin is our friend, we’re all close there and we have lots of perks that we couldn’t have here. We wouldn’t want to give that up.

• Lantonia

I guess. And I do know some the users from here like Dani and Marissa who I keep in touch with through tumblr. I just miss the old OU, like I said when I was here again some months ago, lol. I miss my friends. And anons.. Bleh. :/

• Keepitreal

Your comment made no sense because I am not up your ass. And of all asses I could have my head shoved up in, it wouldn’t be your dusty ass. Conversation over.

awww

Wow kaylia this fight

Bleh.

i beez in the trap

• Keepitreal

Subway since when were you this nice?

• SubwayToVenus

Yes Dani and Marissa are really cool and we talk everyday, but I thought you guys left because you wanted anons back and now you don’t want to come back cause it’s full of anons, haha..

Wow kaylia this fight

Is a waste of my time in all honesty

• SubwayToVenus

Subway since when were you this nice?

Since always.? haha I don’t know! Was I rude before?

• jayrauhl

we did want anons back, then we realized that all the anons have left since it was gone for like 4 months.

• jayrauhl

And when it was turned on it was just the regular users under anon. I doubt people would creep this site for so long waiting for anons to be turned back.

We left originally for that reason and then we stayed because we liked it there better

• Lantonia

That was never me. I never wanted the anons to come back, obviously…
    Who else besides you and Dani and Marissa is here?

• Keepitreal

Since always.? haha I don’t know! Was I rude before?

Bloop

• SubwayToVenus

It’s full of anons now, most of them are trolls anyway, it’s a shame that you guys left because the users here are all super nice.

• lovelife

Subway since when were you this nice?

Since always.? haha I don’t know! Was I rude before?

-___- a tad

(._.”)

• Lantonia

I don’t like the anons and never have. Why not just make an users and make yourself known?

-___- a tad

lol

seems like Nick or Liam sent a sexy pic to her.

• jayrauhl

well we could stay here for a vacation or visit or something.

(._.”)

(“._.)

• SubwayToVenus

That was never me. I never wanted the anons to come back, obviously…
    Who else besides you and Dani and Marissa is here?

Erm, I don’t know their actual names, but their usernames are EarthChild, AcidPinkLemonade, inhumancreation, Sellyismygirlcrush, and.. I don’t know I think I’m missing some but I can’t remember now.

• SubwayToVenus

Since always.? haha I don’t know! Was I rude before?

-___- a tad

Sorry! I was probably in a bad mood I’m not usually rude.

Sorry! I was probably in a bad mood I’m not usually rude.

gruh..

• Keepitreal

Sorry! I was probably in a bad mood I’m not usually rude.

In a bad mood for months

Oh. Sounds like you’re not close with them, like we other used to be on OU. x;

Lantonia said:

I liked it without the anons and I didn’t understand why you guys wanted them back but I was in the proccess of moving away from home and finishing school and I was barely here so when I came back I was slightly confused, lol.

Hi subwaytovenus I’m jay nice to meet you

In a bad mood for months

I don’t remember ever talking to you..? I don’t know, I’m not usually rude, sorry I gave off that bad vibe.

Greh

Hi subwaytovenus I’m jay nice to meet you

Hiya, I’ve heard about you haha, I’m Caroline, nice to meet you too.

• Lantonia

Like I said I never wanted them back, and I feel the same way about them.

Oh. Sounds like you’re not close with them, like we other used to be on OU. x;

I’m only close to Dani and Marissa but I talk a lot to the other users and I like them :) oh and there’s also xAskTaylorx

• y05b0yz

gorgeousselena said:

haaa , why should miley wear a bra ? You can’t tell her what to wear and not what to wear . She doesn’t do that to you . I’m sure if your saint selena did this then you would be like selena is gorgeous , she doesnt have to wear one . true story

• Keepitreal

Hot girls we have problems too. We’re just like you except we’re hot.