Joe Jonas Samantha Ronson MEETING

joe-jonas-samantha-ronson-2

Joe Jonas meeting with Samantha Ronson on Saturday night at Tao Beach in Las Vegas. Joe dined with Tao owners and a group including Vinny Guadagnino from ‘Jersey Shore.’ They look really cute together!

I think that theres still something there between Joe and Taylor. Maybe they’re not together right now, BUT all the little things from last year like him visiting her, them always tweeting At the same time about the same things, that us weekly article, his friend teasing about her on the live chat,I think they tried getting back together but it didnt work for whatever reason. I think Joe still has feelings for her.

I don’t believe Joe has been single all this time. I assumed a long time ago that he started talking to Taylor like March last year and they ended whatever they had in November around the time he went to Mexico.

• anons

JOE IS SINGLE! HE ISN’T DATING ANYONE. HE DON’LOVE TAYLOR AND OTHERS WOMEN OK? STOP SAYING THIS…! Don’t exist only famous women in this world!

But he does love Taylor. He tried getting back with her, he made love to her in San Jose. He even bought her an engagement ring according to a friend of Taylor’s but they decided to stay friends.

What so bad about Gsrbo?

Garbo*

Joe hates Demi now. He resents her deeply and Taylor is his best friend. They’re working on new music together for the jobros in NYC.

(replying to this) – May 6, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    lol garbo was and still is an asshole and fake friend. And alexander noyes is a jerk too. fuck them. Unfortunately most of the people surrounding the Jonas Brothers are opportunistic but they know it.

I remember Joe said in an interview last year that his only friends were his brothers, he may go out and meet new people but he is smart and knows that they aren’t friends for life

How are they jerks?

Imagine Joe starts dating Lohan?

JOE AND MEGAN AWWWW THEY’RE SO CUTE

May 6, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    JOE AND MEGAN AWWWW THEY’RE SO CUTE

I didn’t even notice. Lol they are my new ship ( that probably will never happen ).

I think Demi and Joe were cute when they dated, but there is too much six degrees of separation between them. I ship Jaylor, but I think that ship sailed to the point of no return. I hope Joe finds a nice, cute girl.

I love Joe posts!!!!!!!

ship it!

ship it!

• xAskTaylorx

Such a good couple! Lol.

May 6, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    JOE AND MEGAN AWWWW THEY’RE SO CUTE

_____________

oh yes, I love when Joe does live chats with Megan. They’re good friends! i like their flirting!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

May 6, 2012 @ 05:39 pm

May 6, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    JOE AND MEGAN AWWWW THEY’RE SO CUTE

_____________

They’re so cute.

May 7, 2012 @ 10:20 am

When he went to the LA and San Jose concert last year, I wondered if they were hooking up. And when you say Taylor had a pregnancy scare, did you mean from last year or when they were first together?

i was kidding!

honestly i never believed that joe and taylor ever dated in 2011 but i do believe that as of right now joe and taylor r closer as friends than joe and demi. god demi has turned into this fake famewhore hypocrote bitch all of a sudden i mean she doesnt even hand with selena anymore

Joe isn’t gay! Shut up, you’re so patetic!

Joe isn’t gay! People must stop saying this! They’re so pathetic.

LMAO at some people pretending to know the intimate, personal details of Joe’s and/or Taylor’s lives ……… I can smell the bullshit from here!

joe is too cute

May 6, 2012 @ 07:55 pm
    Joe and Taylor were almost back together and he made love to her?! Is this real? This is so sweet. I’m such a Jaylor stan.

All real. We’ll hear about it all in a few months when Taylor’s album comes out. Taylor had a pregnancy scare too….oh shit I just said too much. Just save money for her next album.

that awkward moment joe and taylor were rarely in the same city in the whole last year …no room for date !
    and that awkward moment ashley was at that concert too and joe went to 2 concert of taylor !
    joe reunion with demi ashley taylor in one week ! it was jemi jashly jaylor week I remember clearly !
    so no I dont think so there is any love and others joe followed taylor and amelia on twitter at the same time I think he just wanted to be friends with all his exs he wanted let the past go with his albums and putting his feelings on the table

Jaylor swaggy

Joe comforted Taylor because Jake had dumped her and joe had just broken up with Ashley. So they started talking again and feelings came back. They decided to end what the had in November. And the song I’m Sorry was for Demi, he wrote it in December 2010 when he was in Texas and wanted to get back with Her at the time, but The Taylor thing happened and true live bloomed once again. Joe and Tay will be back just wait.

Six degrees of separation. Sam dated Lindsay Lohan , she dated Wilmer Valderrama , he dates Demi , joe dated demi. Sam is friends with Wilmer. Anyways I wish Joe would stop hanging with the wolf pack.

so sick of oceanup’s need to comment. “They look cute together”, she’s a lesbian for one, not to mention that oceanup says that about EVERY two people photographed together.

• liss1

Joe is the sexiest guy alive for me. He’s the best-looking, and his eyes are so sexy

—————————–
    haha..i didn’t even think of that at first. It’s funny how one person can connect to everyone else. I agree with you on the wolfpack thing. Although it seems to me that his bodyguard(derrick) made up his own group of “wolfpack”. Seriously though, whatever group he’s hanging out with he calls them that.

He’s living la vida Lohan.
    And i love his shirt

• liss1

i like this pic.. i love his cute smile http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=75766&fid=526886

May 6, 2012 @ 04:30 pm

—————————–

I don’t like any of Joe’s current friends, I miss Noyes, Garbo etc Team Trifecta or whatever they called themselves hanging out. :( lol and I hope Joe gets a girlfriend (when he decides he wants one) outside of this “group”, a girl that none of his friends have been with.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

hahaha The only thing about this, OceanUp when you said that Samantha Ronson and Joe looked cute together. One thing. Samantha is a lesbian and was involved with Lindsey Lohan.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous, Joe does not hate Demi. You have no proof so just shut it.

JOE HATES DEMI!!!!

• Geeze

Joe has to many fake friends and Nick has one friend that’s obligated to hang out with him because his HTS contract says so.
    Poor Joick, they should only hang with eachother, at least that friendship is absolutely pure and real.

samantha is a lesbian and joe jonas is gay

joejonas Is a faggot, that likes it up the ass

Joe is fucking SEXY

STOP SAYING THIS FAKE NEWS! JOE E TAYLOR ARE JUST FRIENDS! JOE DOESN’T LOVE TAYLOR! YOU’RE SO PATHETIC!!!!!!

How has this turned into a Jaylor post