Justin Bieber BOXING BEAUTY

INFphoto_2149213

Justin Bieber joins Floyd Mayweather Jr. ringside at the MGM Grand Garden Arena ahead of his super welterweight world title clash with Miguel Cotto (not pictured) in Las Vegas, NV. Photos: INF.

VIENEEE COTTOOO !!!!

No the anon is right the Biebs is somewhat of an attention whore.

Aren’t all celebrities though? They arent in it for just the fun of it!!

I got more excited about Triple H than Beaver

—————-
    Triple h the most amazing WWE star i the world :P

• Panda34

Why would he walk beside that jerk mayweather??! I was cracking up when I saw JB walking next to him lmao

he’s hot

is that fish chain for his astrological sign, pisces the fish? i thought justin hated astrology hmm. it was prob a gift.

anyways he has like, the perfect face. lips, eyes, hair, skin… all perfect :)

• Justinsuglyglasses

Yeah, Bieber shows up at lots of random events but he has to in order to get the publicity and hold off 1D. This is a critical period for Bieber when he’s facing a REAL challenge to his teen idol crown. Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance were never real threats, with their hype always greatly exceeding their sales. 1D is different. I think it is a real threat. Holding those belts at the fight gave Bieber lots of publicity and maybe some street cred. I expect Bieber to do everything possible to make sure his CD and singles blow 1D out of the water and show he is still king. Last thing he wants is to be the Backstreet Boys to 1D’s *N’Sync. Unlike the Jonas Brothers who took a break while Bieber was rising, it looks like Bieber is fighting hard against 1D. My money is still on Bieber.

Justinsuglyglasses said:

You sound like a smart person :) it’s always interesting to me to hear your opinions.
    Can i ask you a question? What do you find appealing in Bieber’s music and personality?
    By: LLL’s bitch

• Justinsuglyglasses

LLL I think Justin’s music is OK. One Time is probably my favorite song of his. Everything else is just meh for me. The reason why Bieber fascinates me is because he proves that you can be the biggest star in the world even if you are not the most talented singer, dancer, musician, actor or anything. If fans take a step back, which I did long ago, they see that Bieber is average in every way except in marketing and promotion. Nobody beats him in this area. Plus, he’s a fighter. He will fight to stay on Top. I just don’t think 1D has enough to dethrone Bieber unless Bieber does something ridiculous, but that is not going to happen. I think the Bieber vs 1D fight will be the most interesting fight since BSB & *N’Sync. Like I said, my money is on Bieber.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Justinsuglyglasses said:

==============================
    mte.

Justinsuglyglasses said:

It’s crazy how much attention this guy has. Whether it’s good or bad. I definitely saw that he wants badly to stay in top as well. And he has a powerful management. Thoughts in his future? You can see him as Timberlake, maybe? And what about other stars? Like Gomez, Cyrus, Lovato? Thoughts on them?
    By: LLL’s bitch

wtf why is he looking like a woman lately! dont get me wrong im a bieber fan and have been or awhile and i still love him and his muisc but i dunno if its this new hairstyle or what but he straight up has been looking like a manish lesbian woman instead of a a manish man lately!

hes older and now looks more girlier than before, wtf. just call him justin degeneres lol.

• Justinsuglyglasses

LLL, Bieber could be a Timberlake if he remains relevant until he’s 20 or 21. That’s why I think it is vital that he survives the 1D challenge. I do think Timberlake has more talent and originality but what Bieber lacks in talent, he totally makes up for in marketing and promo. Sadly, at the end of the day, it may not be as important to have real talent as it is to have everyone in the media SAY you are talented. If you say something often enough, people start believing it, even if it is not true. Bieber’s team have definitely read up on their George Orwell haha.

I’ll Have Another wins the Kentucky Derby.

he doesn’t look girly, he looks delicate. there’s a difference. many people find delicate features much more attractive than rugged, strong features. which is why justin is truly, ethereally beautiful

Justinsuglyglasses said:

So in you opinion there’s no MJ glory for Bieber?
    And what do you think about the other stars of his age (i already gave examples – Cyrus, Lovato,etc? It would be nice to hear your point of view if you’re ok with that :)
    By: LLL’s bitch

• JoeHoe15

I spy TRIPLE H! :D

He’s fug.

I’ll Have Another wins the Kentucky Derby.
    ===========
    I will love it if he beats out the Preakness and the Belmont as well.

• Justinsuglyglasses

LLL, overall, I think Miley is the best combined actor/singer. Demi is the best singer. Ironically, Selena Gomez is the most successful of the three although like Bieber, her talent is average at best. However, with her relationship with Bieber, she indirectly benefits from his insane public attention. Proves once again that talent is secondary in importance to marketing and promo. If Bieber gets overtaken by 1D, this may negatively impact on Selena’s fame. If I were her manager, I would look for the next hot teen idol and have him ready for Selena as a Plan B in case Bieber fades. I know it is being cynical to say this, but if you start seeing pics of Selena snuggling up to members of 1D, that may be an indication that Plan B is starting haha.

COTTOOOOOOO COTTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Justinsuglyglasses said:

Definitely. Thanks for your time Justinsuglyglasses :)
    By: LLLs’ bitch

BIEBER IS A JERK, SO ATTENTION WHORE

BIEBER IS A JERK, SO ATTENTION WHORE

How is he an attention whore, when it was Mayweather who asked him to walk alongside side him? It was an honor for Justin to get asked to do this, and it sucks that you are jealous about it, but theres nothing Justin or anybody else can do to change that for you!

BIEBER IS A JERK, SO ATTENTION WHORE

===============

No the anon is right the Biebs is somewhat of an attention whore.

nons remember me…lol

• Nons

I would like to see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but that will never happen.

• Nons

Is that Triple H behind Justin?

EWW

But it would be better if he was in the boxing ring gettin knocked da fuck out

• Nons

Okay, there are more pics now. It is him.

COTTOOOO!

I was rooting for Cotto. He should of knocked that motherfucker out.

At least he made him bleed.

• Nons

I was rooting for Cotto. He should of knocked that motherfucker out.
    I was also rooting for him even though I knew he wasn’t going to win. I just wan’t to see Mayweather get his ass kicked, and I believe Pacquiao is the right person to do the job and fulfill my dreams, haaha

OU forgot to mention that Justin Bieber was also alongside 50 Cent,, which is quite awkward since 2 years ago, 50 Cent called Justin Bieber, Justin Beaver and made fun of beliebers on twitter. But im glad that it seemed they got along great last night!!