Miley Cyrus, ‘HAPPY SEIS DE MAYO’

rtjhtjrt
marsh
AsPQ0wtCIAALz-z.jpg-large

STUNNING! + LOL screen test.

• EarthChild

what fucking even? -________-

people are seriously disturbed.

l?veislouder said:

what fucking even? -________-

…Stalker Sarah?

• EarthChild

If it’s me thank u EarthChild i missed u too ^.^!!!
    If it’s mumma..thank u anyway lolz mum it’s da best!
    By: LLL’s bitch loves nanny EarthChild

Lol my cake was so friggin good you would have loved it! Last night was crazy though!

• l?veislouder

people are seriously disturbed.
    We were talking about this site before, but this one is even worse. People, even trolls, are just so disturbed.

Happy is so cute!

• EarthChild

I don’t even know who in their right mind could think of that hahah

• Live.Love.Learn.

If it’s me thank u EarthChild i missed u too ^.^!!!
    If it’s mumma..thank u anyway lolz mum it’s da best!
    By: LLL’s bitch loves nanny EarthChild

*tear*
    Who wouldn’t love a cutie pie like you? :)

EarthChild said:

If it’s me thank u EarthChild i missed u too ^.^!!!
    If it’s mumma..thank u anyway lolz mum it’s da best!
    By: LLL’s bitch loves nanny EarthChild

O-M-G we have b’days in the same month *.*!!! We’re awesome like that lol!!!
    Days til my b’day :3
    That cake was PERFECTION you should’ve keep it frozen or something lulz
    what happened last night?
    My night was crazy too but in a suckey way :/
    By: LLL’s baby

*tear*
    Who wouldn’t love a cutie pie like you? :)

Apparently, Uncle Liam :3
    P.S i luv his image *_*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Live.Love.Learn.

Apparently, Uncle Liam :3
    P.S i luv his image *_*
    By: LLL’s bitch

He loves you! just not in that way O.o
    & lol me too! He’s so adorable!

• EarthChild

O-M-G we have b’days in the same month *.*!!! We’re awesome like that lol!!!
    Days til my b’day :3
    That cake was PERFECTION you should’ve keep it frozen or something lulz
    what happened last night?
    My night was crazy too but in a suckey way :/
    By: LLL’s baby

When is yours? Mine is the 10th but I had to celebrate it a weekend early because next weekend is Mother’s Day! I still have a lot of cake left :3 And mine was crazy in a sucky way too but everything is okay now. It was WILD.

• anons

miley is hot

• Live.Love.Learn.

miley is hot

:o

EarthChild said:

O-M-G we have b’days in the same month *.*!!! We’re awesome like that lol!!!
    Days til my b’day :3
    That cake was PERFECTION you should’ve keep it frozen or something lulz
    what happened last night?
    My night was crazy too but in a suckey way :/
    By: LLL’s baby

11th!!! Mine was cray cray cuz a mouse :/. Dun wanna talk bout it lolz hey here will be Mother’s Day too :D!!!
    By: LLL’s bitch IT’S DYING at Friday’s gifs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Live.Love.Learn.

So I just watched that audition video…Miley’s acting is mediocre at best. Girl needs lessons. Or better yet, she should stop with the stupid movies & go make a flawless country album

Live.Love.Learn. said:

miley is hot

:o

SHE IS.
    By: LLLs’ bitch
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s bitch IT’S DYING at Friday’s gifs.

OMG one day away from mine! Woo fellow Taurus! hehe. It was crazy because of a mouse? ahah. Mine was so crazy I literally need an epsom salt bath and some passion tea SOON.

• Live.Love.Learn.

SHE IS.
    By: LLLs’ bitch

Never said she wasn’t. I just thought anons hated her so…

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Mum don’t be mean with MileyChrist. You’re hurting me.
    By: LLL’s bitch praising MileyChrist hallelujah!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live.Love.Learn. said:

SHE IS.
    By: LLLs’ bitch

Never said she wasn’t. I just thought anons hated her so…

I know, i just wanted to use my gif :3

Miley Citrus.

It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.

LLL!!! Do you have any 1D books :O?! Tell meee nao pleaze!!! By: LLL’s bitch
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EarthChild said:

By: LLL’s bitch IT’S DYING at Friday’s gifs.

Haha wut happened gorl? *Orgy?* Yeah a friggin’ smart ass mouse -_-‘! Omgsh do you guys ate the perfect cake D: #noregrets?!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s bitch

Lol no no no. Don’t want to say on OU but it was a wild night. Started out great, bad turn of events, but everything is good now. Yes we started eating the cake and I have lot left. I may take it to my school on my actual birthday because my old 5th period class actually wants to have a party for me (:

keep those friday gifs coming, please

• anons

Never said she wasn’t. I just thought anons hated her so…

da fuk? i don’t hate miley. well i dont like her but i think she’s hot and has a great body. lol

EarthChild said:

Naughty haha ;) that’s so cool i won’t do it in school cuz i’m new :3 but they’re really nice tho sooo huhu i want a celeb cake like you =D
    By: LLL’s bitch

Well I actually don’t go to that school anymore I left about a month ago to do online classes to get my diploma faster. But they asked me if I wanted to come and they would bring food and everything and I was like, of course! Hahah aww make one like I did!

Wow cool =D haha i won’t do it!. The last time we made a huge party for me was like a looong time ago haha :)

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s bitch

Haha I want a huge party for my 18th! But I like to stick to around 15 people so that wouldn’t really work

• Live.Love.Learn.

LLL!!! Do you have any 1D books :O?! Tell meee nao pleaze!!!
    Nope :(

• Diamondback

l?veislouder said:

what fucking even? -________-

You’re into some weird shit.

;-)

EarthChild said:

By: LLL’s bitch

I’m not a fan of big parties tho :O…not yet ;)
    My best b’day was when i was a baby (even tho i’m LLL’s baby lol) but i don’t remember it too well because of that xD

Live.Love.Learn. said:

LLL!!! Do you have any 1D books :O?! Tell meee nao pleaze!!!
    Nope :(

Ohhh… :( i need to find it online at least >.< By: LLL’s bitch

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ohhh… :( i need to find it online at least >.< By: LLL’s bitch — There isn’t one available here yet lol but yeah I bet it’s online

• anons

Miley’s acting seems so forced. It shouldn’t be so hard to act like a teenage girl when you ARE a teenage girl. /: I still want to see the movie though.

• MileyChrist

Yay!!!

damn i never realized it because i don’t watch anything she’s in, but miley REALLY can’t act. the other two were okay

happy seis de mayo ? lol its CINCO de mayo

This video… showed how bad of an actress she is…

guys im scared

it says oceanup is located in brooklyn, ny
    but all the stars are from ca

• EarthChild

My girl!!! <3

#1YearMileyArgentina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• thecat61

Sooo cute!

• Still Anonymous

Cutest pic ever… I love that she loves her dogs.

Braison just posted like 10 pics of mate too. They get so much love!! :)

• EarthChild

LLL I’VE MISSED YOU

• Live.Love.Learn.

LLL I’VE MISSED YOU
    Me..or my baby? :(

• l?veislouder
  • EarthChild

Me..or my baby? :(

Both<3

EarthChild said:

LLL I’VE MISSED YOU

If it’s me thank u EarthChild i missed u too ^.^!!!
    If it’s mumma..thank u anyway lolz mum it’s da best!
    By: LLL’s bitch loves nanny EarthChild

• SubwayToVenus

Are you here?

• anons

so damn dead gawd

• BrokenArrow

hmmm i really think Miley’s voice ruins her acting…

• anons

We should move to the top post

• anons

keep those friday gifs coming, please

Is it turning you on??? LOL jk :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EarthChild said:

By: LLL’s bitch

Wow, what happened to last week’s “Ziggy is the best dog everrr”, “Ziggy is the cutest dog to ever walk planet earth in my eyes!”
    She changes dogs like a girl changes clothes (?)

Coming soon: Ziggy moves to Brandi’s and Floyd is Noah’s new puppy.

That was Awful . Wtf , how did she even get that part. Lol she can’t act.