Selena Gomez BULGARIAN BEAUTY

tumblr_m3llp6ahfr1rrse0wo1_1280
buglat_0
buglaria2

+ stunning Selena in Interview magazine!

• anons

I know, they’re annoying.

When does this place usually get alive? or what posts are the most popular. ugh deadness

• AcidPinkLemonade

O.o
    I always thought Anons was a girl.

O.o
    I always thought Anons was a girl.

lol

I didn’t know the real anons. Sorry.

YAY BIEBER SPAM SDFSDFDSF

Nobody ever texts me *sigh*
    —————————–
    Same. :(

Same here :(
    we can all be forever alone together, and our phones can be forever alone together <3
    *sad attempt at togetherness*

Nobody ever texts me *sigh*
    —————————–
    Same. :(

Same here :(
    *sad attempt at togetherness*

YAYY I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO’S PHONE HASN’T RECEIVED TXT MSGS IN A LOOOOOOOONG WHILE..

• Clauber

Hi I’m jay nice to meet you.

Hi! (: nice to meet u too

Caroline: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3f6meS1vO1r4a7uio1_500.png
    -______________-

I really hate people like that. First of all, do you have any self-respect at all? Clearly not. Second, if you knew even the tiniest fraction of Niall, you’d know that wouldn’t be possible because Niall is not capable of that -____-
    And even if it’s a troll, which these things usually are, still, it’s so stupid.

-______________-

Omg that was so disturbing to read.
    What the fuck is wrong with some people?

• Clauber

I know who runs that tumblr

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:
    *sad attempt at togetherness*
    =================================
    I’m terrible at making conversation.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Eww some girls are fucked up

I know who runs that tumblr

Whoever wrote that is sick.

Forever Alone. =./ =P

May 6, 2012 @ 01:37 pm
    I know who runs that tumblr
    ——————
    I follow it, and some of the things that come up are just so atrocious. I know it’s not the owner saying all those things, obviously, but the fact that people submit it and it makes it to the site… ugh.

• anons

I follow it, and some of the things that come up are just so atrocious.

the troll ones are hilarious

• SubwayToVenus

If those girls keep thinking like that, they’ll be victims of a disturbing and twisted marriage and victims of a man who beats me and disrespects them.

• l?veislouder

Omg that was so disturbing to read.
    What the fuck is wrong with some people?
    ———————
    Unfortunately, that’s not even the worst one I’ve read. Some people are truly sick at what they can think up and then try to call it a fantasy.

———————

Even if they’re just trolling, its not funny at all.

• l?veislouder

Even if they’re just trolling, its not funny at all.
    —————–
    I know.
    Some of them make me understand why Louis hates carrots now (yeah, imagine that).

DEAD!

Miley_Jonas said:

Girl with bad body trying to be a hoe alert.
    shouldn’t be saying that when you have that icon and username… miley cyrus is a ATTENTION whore who has a flat ass body, who sucks at singnig, pathetic drugg ass whore who’s soo desperate for attention and poor fucking ho will never get laid. Miley is a drug ass bitch, she cuts herself too, and she’s pathetic for lap dancing, and sucking a penis cake.. oh how pathetic low life loser she is. so desperate that the only thing she can suck is a penis cake! at least selena is way classier than that. at least she don’t smoke up a bong, cigarette or drinks alcohol. you should think before you start saying stuff about a classy girl while you support a fucking slut who hardly wears clothes in public.

YouAStupidHoe said:

listen bitch all of them have good bodies wish i was that fit. selena is no slut miley is the only slut so stfu u stupid jealous cunts.
    You’re so right! Miley is a desperate slut who wants to get laid so much but she can’t, so she goes on seeking attention smoking cigarettes, doing drugs, and drinking alcohol thinking it would change her virgin life. lap dancing doesn’t get you anywhere too. at least selena’s more classier than slutty ho cyrus.

YouAStupidHoe said:

lol you’re such a faggot…

• AcidPinkLemonade

SellyismygirlCrush said:

How is she trying to be a hoe? It’s a movie grow the fuck up!
    ===================================
    She could of been talking about one of the other girls.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Then my comment would apply for them aswell!

• inhumancreation

Oh.

Uhm. x;

Icon check..

• SoRawSUgAr

Actually kind of excited for this movie. Idgaf about anyone calling any of the girls a ‘hoe'; it’s a MOVIE. All of the girls are gorgeous <3

• Vbb

(-__________________-)

EMILY.

Are you guys here?

hot

• anons

That hating anon needs to GTFO.

Are you guys here?
    Yes. n_n

anons are you Jay?

Are you guys here?
    Yes. n_n

What’s your Tumblr Lani?

anons are you Jay?

What’s your Tumblr Lani?
    It’s my username, haha. Lantonia.tumblr.com. n_n

• anons

oh god. i gotta take a big shit dsfdsfsdf

refresh refresh refresh

Lol, my tumblr is filled with k-pop right now. I reblog 1D too. n_n

• Clauber

THISSSS!!

• y05b0yz

Yawn .. Next story please .

• Clauber

They are really HOT!

• anons

Yawn .. Next story please .

Hi I’m Jay nice to meet you.

They are really HOT!

Hi I’m jay nice to meet you.

• xAskTaylorx

I had that gif on oceanup a few days ago…. Happy now? Lol.

By: LLL’s baby bitch. < <<

• anons

And I love Justin Bieber. He’s so perfect and he’s like a god sculpted by the heavens.

• anons

So I’m not sure if I’m going up to Connecticut today. I want to, ’cause I wanna see my friends, but I also don’t want to because I’m lazy, and also because I haven’t heard from my friend who invited me up and I don’t wanna text first and be like, “yo what’s going on, am I coming or what?”

first world problems >.<

You should just text them. its better than not knowing

I saw in wayyyyy past posts you were a female. @anons. 0____o

I saw in wayyyyy past posts you were a female. @anons. 0____o

I’ve gone through this, everyone thought I was a girl.

• xAskTaylorx

No. No. No. My b. Haha. Forgive me? @anons.

• anons

No. No. No. My b. Haha. Forgive me? @anons.

lol it’s okay.

what the fuck dsiufhuidfhfddsf
    where is everyone. its so dead

You should just text them. its better than not knowing
    ————————
    I’m always the one to text first though. Shitty position to be in, you know? =/

I’m always the one to text first though. Shitty position to be in, you know? =/

Ohh, I get ya.

Nobody ever texts me *sigh*

Aww baby Justin

How are you a guy and lovveee Justin Bieber so much? Ahahaha.

*cries*
    ——————
    *le cries with you*

*whales in the background* If i was ur boyfriend i would never let you goooo…

Anons? Lani? Anyone? =/

Anons? Lani? Anyone? =/

hi

anons said:

Yeah I’ve noticed that, haha, Jay, this question may sound rude, but it isn’t, are you gay? I was just wondering, given the fact that you love Justin, etc. My best friend is the same and you remind me of him, haha.

*Pops in* That doesn’t make you gay.
    And anons are you a boy O.o???

• anons

*Pops in* That doesn’t make you gay.
    And anons are you a boy O.o???

Yeah.

my name’s jay

• xAskTaylorx

I heard your name was girl. ^____^ @anons.

Bye.

Bye.

bye

first world problems >.<

• anons

I heard your name was girl. ^____^ @anons.

wat

Tralala

• anons

justin looks fabulous in my icon

Lani it’s only us talking ;_;

honestly she looks like 10 years old comparing to the other girls

Lani it’s only us talking ;_;
    I know. It’s sad how dead it is. T_T

why do you think miley is slut or whore or attention whore? Selena is in a movie with that kind of poster and doesnt get as much hate as miley would’ve if she did that movie. So stfu. What about Selena she dated boys for fame. and people are just noticing it now?
    Miley is wild and crazy! Obviously, you could see it from the way she behaves and the way her lifestyles go! She smokes weeds and she makes girls looks cheap and make them a target as a sex objects! She has shown basically her body parts, if you don’t agree to this I could post her pictures to prove it! Society doesn’t accept this kind of behavior, unfortunately that’s how it’s gonna be. If she doesn’t change the way she does things, she’ll never gain respect from people, sad, but true! Look at Emma Watson, Mila Kunis, etc, Emma has exposed her breast on pics accidentally, nobody said anything because she hasn’t exposed her most private body parts as yet! Mila Kunis can be sexual and she did let Justin Timberlake grabbed her body during an award show, but she rejected the idea of going fully naked in a movie, she has a body double, not surprising! She’s probably more conservative than Miley in real life! Lol! Miley is behaving the way Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan used to behave! Look at where they are now! Of course, Britney is understandably more forgivable since she’s bipolar and has since changed after the treatment!
    Wake up to reality! and Stop whining! Do something instead to stop Miley from getting worst! Miley is becoming skinnier since the last time somebody criticized her from being fat! Miley tried to defend Demi on that, but she’s consciously acknowledging and thinking that she’s really fat! She definitely is trying to show everybody that you have to be skinny to be beautiful! So sad, but it’s true! I wouldn’t be surprised if I see her one day lying death because of drug overdose or due to maniac depression!

can you please give credit to selena-daily.com for the photos from Bulgaria.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I see Miley one day lying death because of drug overdose or due to *manic depression*! People with compulsive impulsive behavior in most cases will end up that way, if they don’t create changes to the better their lives!

——————————-
    Funny, I’ve never met a whore who was a virgin.

Oh, how naive you are.

Oh yay Trolls

Is it true that Nick and Selena got up to base 3? And Justin and Selena up to the 4th?

—————————–
    1) There is no such thing as fourth base.
    2) I’ve heard that Selena lost her virginity to Nick, but I’m not sure how true that is, though it would make sense, considering her attachment to him.
    3) All I know is that Selena smokes with Justin, nothing of their sexual relationship, though if they stay in the same room when traveling, it’s fair to wonder if a little something more than cuddling is going on.

l?veislouder said:

—————————–
    1) There is no such thing as fourth base.
    You’re full of bullshit.
    1. There IS a fourth base, it’s the sexual intercourse.
    2. If Nick lost his virginity, it was definitely to Delta.
    3. Where did the tale of Selena and Justin smoking even come from?

—————————–
    1) There is no such thing as fourth base.

And how do you know all of this?

You’re full of bullshit.
    1. There IS a fourth base, it’s the sexual intercourse.
    2. If Nick lost his virginity, it was definitely to Delta.
    3. Where did the tale of Selena and Justin smoking even come from?

1. It’s called homerun
    2. He def. didn’t lose it to Delta. He wouldn’t of gotten her in the first case if that was true
    3. Justin smokes weed so Selena prob does too

Selena and Nick? It was Miley and Nick who got to third base.
    Selena lost her virginity to Justin.

Nick was both Miley’s and Selena’s first love, first time and first break-up. Hence all the obsession with him.

** Miley makes girls look cheap and makes them become targets as sex objects to men! **

• Gearsarealwaysturning

this movielooks like is gonna suck. I am going to see it :)

• FlywithJonas

why it’s always that Selena and Miley are compared to each other is it cuz they dated Nick or something ? lol

You’re full of bullshit.
    1. There IS a fourth base, it’s the sexual intercourse.
    2. If Nick lost his virginity, it was definitely to Delta.
    3. Where did the tale of Selena and Justin smoking even come from?

1. It’s called homerun
    3. Justin smokes weed so Selena prob does too
    ———————-
    1) It’s called home. Not fourth base, not homerun, just home.
    2) He definitely did not lose it to Delta, and considering Nelta was PR, it’s completely possible they didn’t do anything more than kiss.
    3) The person above me has it right, and friends of mine have smoked with Selena before. Plus, a “Wizards'” cast member has a big mouth; I hear things.

1) It’s called home. Not fourth base, not homerun, just home.

Since when..

I wouldn’t be surprised if I see Miley one day lying death because of drug overdose or due to *manic depression*! People with compulsive impulsive behavior in most cases will end up that way, if they don’t create changes to better their lives!

• Nons

If this is going to be in the movie, I’m def watching it. Or was this taken for fun?

It’s funny how people criticized Miley for being too sexy at a young age, when we all knew Selena had it in her the whole time. Selena could not take all the crap they gave Miley so the fact she is doing this tasteless movie to get rid of her Disney audience is funny cause those fans were the main ones calling Miley names like hoe and slut when Selena has been with almost every famous boy in the last couple years.

they’re all so gross and ugly.

Slut.

l?veislouder said:
    1) It’s called home. Not fourth base, not homerun, just home.
    Your friend is obviously lying, she just wanted to show to you that she’s that popular! Or maybe she hated Selena! I have heard somebody from the Disney group said that Selena is the best, well-behaved person in the entire Disney Group! She definitely has a good head on her shoulders! Lol! A lot of kids make up stories to be known and become popular with their peers! I could understand why your friend(s) would make up such a story! I can’t see Selena as a person who has experienced sex! Both Justin and Selena are still exploring that part of of their lives, it’s quite obvious! I don’t think Nick has it with Selena since Selena’s still wearing her promise ring after Nick! It makes more sense that Nick would have his first with Delta, even if it’s pure publicity, because he’s not losing anything to do it with somebody who has the experience! He would actually learn from that and can teach his next girlfriend! Miley is not even a virgin, she talks about her favourite styles on sex every time! How could that even be possible! She’s so comfortable showing off her body parts and doing sexual acts, those are signs that she’s not a virgin! By the way, Miley and Liam are currently living together! I still believe that Justin and Selena are still exploring that part of their lives since they are still newbies in that field! You could see it from the way they act! Lol! These have nothing to do with their relationship being fake or not, if that is what you want to emphasize! Lol! If you have experienced with sex, all the more they should be able to project better sexual images in public than those people who don’t have the experience, but it is reflecting otherwise, there’s really nothing to dispute about them (Justin and Selena)! Lol!

• Dianna

oh my fucking gosh. she’s in my country, in my city, next to where i live here. i know exactly where this is. i am going to die soon. i adore selena.

• Anke

I seldom write remarks, but i did some searching and wound
    up here Reply to comment | oceanUP.com. And I do have a couple of questions for
    you if it’s allright. Could it be just me or does it give the impression like a few of these remarks come across like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other online sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your shared sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    My web site:pacquiao vs bradley

She is the IT girl. Just saying

pics like that are the reason im struggling with cutting and hate my fucking body -_-

sorry just needed to get that out
    mmkay bye

• Diamondback

Miley_Jonas said:

Girl with bad body trying to be a hoe alert.

Feeb who can’t let go of the past whining on a message board alert.

• CASSI101FUL

anons said: Well let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Jay, 19, from FL. I love masturbating and orange juice. Well I used to, I haven’t masturbated in about a week.

________

Hi Jay my name is cassie I’m from Houston Tx and like poking people with a stick LOL jk in the last part Cx

honestly she looks like 10 years old comparing to the other girls
    Lol.

nice to meet you cassie

• l?veislouder

I still don’t understand the pairing kicks with bikinis look…

• Lantonia

And you love his nose, it’s perfect. Lol, yesterday when you talked about that Bieber “look-a-like” n_n

Hi Dani! n_n

OH MY GOD YES DSKJHFKSDFHSDKJFS
    his nose is so perfect dsfdsf

That guy didn’t even look like bieber. *files nails*

Hi Dani! n_n
    —————
    Hi Lani x)

That guy didn’t even look like bieber. *files nails*
    I agree. I was dying of laughter, haha. n_n

• Miley_Jonas

May 6, 2012 @ 11:41 am
    WHAT IS THERE EVEN TO TALK ABOUT. I CANT MAKE RANDOM COMMENTS HERE

I’m not a fan of applesauce.

Typing in bold.

I smell like sweat.

bye guys , nice talking to you xx

• anons

I need to take a shower!!

bye guys , nice talking to you xx

bye

Bye Marissa. n_n

Omg, when I typed with bold letters here. x;

I don’t like this…

Omg, when I typed with bold letters here. x;

now i know why people type in bold. it makes your comments moreeee idk but its cool

I don’t like this…
    ?

I don’t like this…

like what

• SellyismygirlCrush

Omgawd! Just had an amazing massage. Gah.

Maybe. x;
    But it also takes more work, lol. n_n

• anons

ewww nevermind i dont like bold

:sponge:

• SubwayToVenus

I’M GETTIN SO DISTRACTED, I CAN’T FOCUS.

• AcidPinkLemonade

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Nobody ever texts me *sigh*
    —————————–
    Same. :(

Ohh, I get ya.
    —————
    Yeah =/

DSHFKJHDSFUIEHWFUHEWIUFHOIDSJFKWMGDWFWDG

BABY BIEBR

• anons

How are you a guy and lovveee Justin Bieber so much? Ahahaha.

cbf

• SubwayToVenus

Well I don’t really like to label myself. I like guys better but I’m attracted to some girls. I dunno. But there’s this homophobic anon that kept attacking me on a post before. psychos

So you’re bi? No, I think that’s great, those anons are just rude trolls, I was just wondering :)

• anons

i like those gifs though

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Nobody ever texts me *sigh*
    —————————–
    Same. :(

Same here :(

Yeah I guess. dumb trolls. lol

Yeah I guess. dumb trolls. lol

I know, they’re annoying.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Selena looks awkward.

• anons

I’M GETTIN SO DISTRACTED, I CAN’T FOCUS.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

• Lantonia

Omgawd! Just had an amazing massage. Gah.
    Hello! My name is Lani. n_n

like what

that chick’s name being Marissa :(

• entertainmentlove

This movie looks like a slut. Yes i said the movie looks like a slut.

that chick’s name being Marissa :(

lol

• CASSI101FUL

Ugh:\
    I want to go to the beach but the beach from here are too dirty….
    Anyone excited that summer is around the corner?;)
    Hey who’s a fan of teen wolf?:D

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’M GETTIN SO DISTRACTED, I CAN’T FOCUS.

ME NEITHER. I HAVE A HUGE FUCKING AP TEST TOMORROW AND I NEED TO BE STUDYING. FUCK YOU OU

hi sasha and lozan

• Lantonia

The way we dance till three.

lol

I’M THE REAL MARISSA!! SHE’S A PHONY! D:

Hi Lozan and Sasha. n_n

• entertainmentlove

hi sasha and lozan
    Hi jay *waves*

DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Lol, I just opened my notebook and realized I didn’t write down the pages I have to do for homework, but I know there’s hw, so I just texted a few class mates but no one has answered back :(

Ugh:\
    I want to go to the beach but the beach from here are too dirty….
    Anyone excited that summer is around the corner?;)
    Hey who’s a fan of teen wolf?:D

I’m excited for summer.

RATS.
    By: LLL’s baby was raped by rats

Ugh:\
    I want to go to the beach but the beach from here are too dirty….
    Anyone excited that summer is around the corner?;)
    Hey who’s a fan of teen wolf?:D
    I am! I’ve been looking forward to the summer for a long time. And I’ve never seen that show. Is it good? n_n

• Boo-Bear Vibes

hi sasha and lozan
    Hey Jay.

• SubwayToVenus

SCREW THE FUCKING INTERNET.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Hello Lani, I’m Kelly-Ann :)

• Boo-Bear Vibes

Lantonia said:
    Hi Lozan and Sasha. n_n
    —————-
    Hi Laaaaani!

RATS.
    By: LLL’s baby was raped by rats

OMG you guysss meet my baby aka the love child of Harry Styles aka the coolest, funniest anon on here <33

• Live.Love.Learn.

SCREW THE FUCKING INTERNET.

BUT I NEED IT TO STUDY. FUCK OU

I’M THE REAL MARISSA!! SHE’S A PHONY! D:

oh i’m sorry my name is Marissa too . I’ll leave this website . bye .

I’M THE REAL MARISSA!! SHE’S A PHONY! D:

oh i’m sorry my name is Marissa too . I’ll leave this website . bye .

hi LLL’s baby

Screw homework.

• CASSI101FUL

Have you seen Teen wolf Jay??
    &
    @subwaytovenus
    I hate when that happens to me

• anons

oh i’m sorry my name is Marissa too . I’ll leave this website . bye .

you better not be serious :cbf:

• Lantonia

Hello Lani, I’m Kelly-Ann :)
    Nice to meet you! Where are you from? n_n

• anons

Have you seen Teen wolf Jay??

nope i’ve never seen it. i dont watch tv at all. i love the internet better

BUT I NEED IT TO STUDY. FUCK OU

FUCK.

hi LLL’s baby

Hi anons. Your icon it’s staring at me in a sexy way *.*

• SubwayToVenus

LLL’s baby you need to create an account, I have told you this several times already!

• Boo-Bear Vibes

CASSI101FUL said:
    Have you seen Teen wolf Jay??
    &
    @subwaytovenus
    I hate when that happens to me
    I’m not Jay, but jfadkfkadfda I LOVE Teen Wolf c:

Hi anons. Your icon it’s staring at me in a sexy way *.*
    By: LLL’s baby

he is sexy look at his lips sdfsjhdfjsdf fuck

• nthnbtthtrth

YouAStupidHoe said:

May 6,2012 @ 10:43 am

(replying to this) – May 6, 2012 @ 10:43 am
    That girl with a ugly anorexic body is named miley & she is a hoe

You’re fucking dumb, there’s always an annoying disgusting idiot that always has to bring in Miley and she has nothing to do with this, but apparently that’s your attempt at trying to ‘defeat’ someone’s comment but you failed nonetheless. If anyone is the real literal stupid hoe it’s you loser.

@subwaytovenus
    I hate when that happens to me

I knowwwwwww

• Live.Love.Learn.

oh i’m sorry my name is Marissa too . I’ll leave this website . bye .

you better not be serious :cbf:

^ This. Calm down boo. It’s called a joke :cbf:

Yeah, but if it were Miley everyone would be saying things such as “yeah, it’s a movie but they were not filming when they decided to make sexy poses to the camera, so she’s a hoe”

i gotta take a piss

Live.Love.Learn. said:

RATS.
    By: LLL’s baby was raped by rats

Awww mum <3 I was raped by a fucking rat last night and you weren’t there :'(

Toronto, Canada. :)

• entertainmentlove

hey why you ignore lani? she is nice

• CASSI101FUL

Have you seen Teen wolf Jay??–nope i’ve never seen it. i dont watch tv at all. i love the internet better

Ahh ok and yea I know the internet is better that’s why I’m wasting all my mol batter frombyer phone :P

SubwayToVenus said:

:3 hai gorl
    By: LLLs’ baby it’s ignoring that LLL’s baby gotta make an account to be hip and beloved by people

hey why you ignore lani? she is nice

We’re not! I really like her, tell her to come here talk to me.

Awww mum <3 I was raped by a fucking rat last night and you weren’t there :'(

How dare it fucking touch you? :o
    My poor baby

:3 hai gorl

Make an account. MAKE ONE!

• SellyismygirlCrush

FUUUU! Copy and paste dont wants to work.

• Live.Love.Learn.

People are so easily offended lmao

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I don’t like this…
    ————————
    you know what I like? yo new icon. I like it. I like it a lot ;)

Do not mention the name of mileyChrist in vain!
    Blasphemy!!!

page 2

• Live.Love.Learn.

you know what I like? yo new icon. I like it. I like it a lot ;)

I KNOW! IT’S FUCKING SEXY RIGHT? MY LOVAHHH <33
    Is it showing up properly?

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    SCREW THE FUCKING INTERNET.

BUT I NEED IT TO STUDY. FUCK OU
    LOOL IF YOU WANT TO STUDY THEN GET YOUR ASS OFF THE INTERNET AND OPEN THE DAMN BOOK
    THAT’S WHAT I CALL FAILURE :D ( NO HARD FEELINGS SWEETS)

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m gonna post Psychology terms on here so I’m forced to look at them & study…

YOU PMS LIKE A BITCH I WOULD KNOWWWWWW

I KNOW! IT’S FUCKING SEXY RIGHT? MY LOVAHHH <33
    Is it showing up properly?
    ———————-
    It is showing up just fine, in all its sexy glory <33333

• SubwayToVenus

I’m gonna post Psychology terms on here so I’m forced to look at them & study…

I have to do activities from a book so I can’t post them on here :( boooooooooo

• entertainmentlove

YOU PMS LIKE A BITCH I WOULD KNOWWWWWW
    —————-
    YOU’RE HOT N YOU’RE COLD, YOU’RE YES AND YOU’RE NO>_<

• SubwayToVenus

I feel like if Katy ever stops being my icon, I’ll lose my OU identity, it has always been her..

• CASSI101FUL

Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    CASSI101FUL said: Have you seen Teen wolf Jay??& @subwaytovenus I hate when that happens to me
    I’m not Jay, but jfadkfkadfda I LOVE Teen Wolf c
    _____

Are you excited for season two?
    Omg Scott, styles and Derek are mine xD off limits lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

THAT’S WHAT I CALL FAILURE :D ( NO HARD FEELINGS SWEETS)

What part of I need the internet to study didn’t you get? D:

& no, not really. I’ve aced the class all year & passed the practice exam with flying colors. That’s what I call success :/

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Awww mum <3 I was raped by a fucking rat last night and you weren’t there :'(

How dare it fucking touch you? :o
    My poor baby

It was really a hella huge rat D:!!!
    Damn i will never look Mickey the same :/ *that wasn’t funny but i’m serious a rat (well it was a mouse but whatever let’s make drama) sneaked into our house last night mum :O

—————
    YOU’RE HOT N YOU’RE COLD, YOU’RE YES AND YOU’RE NO>_<

YOU’RE IN AND YOU’RE OUT, YOU’RE UP AND YOU’RE DOWN.

IF YOU DON’T MAKE AN ACCOUNT I WILL MAKE YOU ONE :D COME ON YOUR COMMENTS ROCK

It is showing up just fine, in all its sexy glory <33333

Yay! ^.^

I made it myself! OMG success!

Eww i’m the only anon wtffff
    By: LLL’s baby feels discriminated

i just made an account but its pending admin approval..ugh OU :(

Eww i’m the only anon wtffff
    By: LLL’s baby feels discriminated

*begs you to make an account for the 2.415345 time*

• entertainmentlove

Eww i’m the only anon wtffff
    By: LLL’s baby feels discriminated
    —————-
    WHY YOU NO SAY

• Live.Love.Learn.

It was really a hella huge rat D:!!!

EWE! I would have chased it out for you with a big boot :o

lol. justin’s always been my identity

What part of I need the internet to study didn’t you get? D:

I SAID NO HARD FEELING SWEETS , ACTUALLY I WAS KIDDING THAT IT

entertainmentlove said:

Eww i’m the only anon wtffff
    By: LLL’s baby feels discriminated
    —————-
    WHY YOU NO SAY

Your pic it’s making me hornyyyy :x

Yay! ^.^

I made it myself! OMG success!
    ——————-
    :O good for you, girl! FOUR FOR YOU!
    four sexual acts of your choosing with Harry, of course. get itttt!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Did that chick really leave though?? OMG I feel kinda bad, but I wanna laugh at the same time because she can’t take a freaking joke =/

• SubwayToVenus

If a rat ever appears in my house I fucking leave and never come back.

• SellyismygirlCrush

LLL’s baby Make an account!!!

you better not be serious :cbf:

well , apparently on this website there should be no users that have the same name . lool , i’m going on ONTD now .

I SAID NO HARD FEELING SWEETS , ACTUALLY I WAS KIDDING THAT IT

Sweets?? Lmao okie dokie

• Live.Love.Learn.

self-fulfilling prophecy – a belief or expectation that helps to make itself true

IDGAF about Selala

but Vanessa tho :3

&Ashley B. :3

She was joking..

lol. justin’s always been my identity

I’ve had Nick J for like half of the time and Katy for the last half, and if I change my icon to someone else I’ll feel like I’m some other user.. haha, we’re creepy.

• Live.Love.Learn.

psychopharmacology – the study of the effects of drugs on the mind and behavior

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wait what happened to Lani?

• entertainmentlove

Your pic it’s making me hornyyyy :x
    —————
    Oh you like that kendall schmidt meat i see.

• Live.Love.Learn.

preoperational – Piaget’s second stage of cognitive development, when egocentrism declines

well i picture you as katy anyways

TODAY I REALIZED HOW DIRTY SONG ( LADY MARMALADE BY CHRISTINA AUGILERA IS AND IAM 19 FUCCK !

• Live.Love.Learn.

:O good for you, girl! FOUR FOR YOU!
    four sexual acts of your choosing with Harry, of course. get itttt!!

Only four?!? ;)

well i picture you as katy anyways

Haha and I picture you as Justin.

• Live.Love.Learn.

proactive interference – when prior learning disrupts the recall of new information

IF YOU DON’T MAKE AN ACCOUNT I WILL MAKE YOU ONE :D COME ON YOUR COMMENTS ROCK

:D thanks!!!…OU, that’s you tho?
    By: LLL’s baby think that the anon it’s OU cuz OU it’s always creeping and she/he loves me

• SubwayToVenus

I used to picture an old user from here as Kingsley.

• Live.Love.Learn.

plasticity – the ability of the brain to adapt to damage by reorganizing functions

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    ——————–
    I think she was leaving anyway and just made the comment as a departure with attempt at hair-flipping drama.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I used to picture an old user from here as Kingsley.

LMFAO OMG THAT WAS ME

y05b0yz said:

you better not be serious :cbf:

El Oh El
    By: LLL’s baby wants a catfight

:D thanks!!!…OU, that’s you tho?
    OU? NOP IAM WAY BETTER :p

LMFAO OMG THAT WAS ME

Nooo, why you? I never pictured you as Kingsley, he was a guy, he loved Miley, I don’t remember his name.

• anons

Haha and I picture you as Justin.

• l?veislouder

Oh gosh, Caroline, my New York radio station just started playing Cher Lloyd!

• entertainmentlove

I want a sandwich.

JORDAN DSKJFEWKJFDSFDSF

• SubwayToVenus

Oh gosh, Caroline, my New York radio station just started playing Cher Lloyd!

THAT FLAWLESS BITCH.
    Swagger jagger or Want u back?

JORDAN DSKJFEWKJFDSFDSF

Lmfao, I guess so, I always pictured him as Kingsley.

• Boo-Bear Vibes

CASSI101FUL said:
    Boo-Bear Vibes said:
    I’m not Jay, but jfadkfkadfda I LOVE Teen Wolf c
    _____

Are you excited for season two?
    Omg Scott, styles and Derek are mine xD off limits lol
    ——————-
    As much as I love Jackson, sorry I’ve already claimed Stiles and Derek :D lol

Lol okay :/

• Miley_Jonas

Girl with bad body trying to be a hoe alert.

That girl with a ugly anorexic body is named miley & she is a hoe

trashy as fuck

• Nons

Slut.
    Who?

• YouAStupidHoe

EWE! I would have chased it out for you with a big boot :o

I needed you for realzzz i just ran around the house screaming and singing Boyfriend (the screaming thing it’s a lie) -_- hey i like your new icon of dadda :3

THAT FLAWLESS BITCH.
    Swagger jagger or Want u back?
    ———————-
    “Want U Back”; she sounds like such a cutie.
    But she also sounds like a mix between Neon Hitch and that chick from Karmin, not necessarily in voice, but like, with the type of music it is paired with that voice, if that makes any sense at all lol

She does really sound like a cutie though, so thumbs up! ;D

SellyismygirlCrush said:

LLL’s baby Make an account!!!

You never talked to me before :O whoa haiiiii gurrl :D
    By: LLLs’ abby

• smile-in-rain

Vanessa has such a killer body DAYUM!

• Live.Love.Learn.

haha okay b/c on my old account, I had an icon of Kingsley and people imagined me as him lmaooo

———————-
    “Want U Back”; she sounds like such a cutie.

She does really sound like a cutie though, so thumbs up! ;D

I don’t really like her music, I think she’s kind of my “girl crush” and I really love her personality, I’m neutral when it comes to her music, but she IS a cutie <3 brrrrrr does this sound like a helicopter? she’s so adorable, haha.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmaoooo, taht’s funny, I used to have Nick J icons before Katy and people thought I was actually him, haha.

I like the users :)…
    By: LLL’s baby it’s making random comments

He looks fucking sexy <33

& lo siento mi hija! D:

Are vanessa and ashley topless in the 2nd bottom one?

• SellyismygirlCrush

How is she trying to be a hoe? It’s a movie grow the fuck up!

• Live.Love.Learn.

placebo effect – phenomenon that some people get better even though they receive not medication but an inert substance which should have no medical effect

• Live.Love.Learn.

pons – part of the brain, works with the cerebellum in coordinating voluntary movement; neural stimulation studied in activation synthesis theory may originate here

• l?veislouder

I don’t really like her music, I think she’s kind of my “girl crush” and I really love her personality, I’m neutral when it comes to her music, but she IS a cutie <3 brrrrrr does this sound like a helicopter? she's so adorable, haha.
    ------------------------------------
    Even if it would mean losing mah bb, Cher Lloyd >>>>>>> Perrie Edwards, for sure.

some supposed DM with Zayn and a fan is supposed to be proof that Zayn is with this girl called Lauren Rose, and that “when the time is right, we’ll talk about it”:
    1) the date is 4/26, and isn’t Zayn supposedly with Perrie right now?
    2) the usernames aren’t listed on DMs, so it could very well be someone with the same twitter picture as Zayn, which is so likely.
    stupid people tryna pair themselves with celebs >.<

I want a bunny as pet.

******

dot

i saw cher lloyd live the other week. :-)

————————–

OHH THAT CAT LOOKS LIKE MY CAT THAT DIED

• Boo-Bear Vibes

i saw cher lloyd live the other week. :-)
    —————-
    Was she good? c:

MHDSKJFHBIDUFWUDIHFIUEWFEWFDSF

• SubwayToVenus

1) the date is 4/26, and isn’t Zayn supposedly with Perrie right now?
    stupid people tryna pair themselves with celebs >.< –
    I know, I really want Cher and Niall to date though, seriously, their pictures are always sooooooooo cute and I remember that Megamind thing with her that Niall said the same place as Cher in the where would you live? question and then he said, because Cher’s there and Louis said, wooooo, scandalous. I ship them a lot, haha, but Cher has a boyfriend :(
    Ugh, I know, that’s so annoying as fuck, like have some self respect girl.

• entertainmentlove

I’m bored. By: entertainmentlove

I’m bored. By: entertainmentlove

me too
    by: anons

GOOD. I KNOW THAT ISH

• entertainmentlove

me too
    by: anons
    HGBSJHDKFJHSDKJ HAHAHAH

• Live.Love.Learn.

Parkinson’s disease – this ailment, whose symptoms includes tremors and later difficulty walking, is caused by inability to produce dopamine

• SubwayToVenus

GUYYYYYYYYS I SHOULD DO MY HW.

I want horny/funny anons
    Why they only appear when it’s a Joe post -_-
    By: LLL’s baby watches FriendZone and doesn’t give a fuuu

• l?veislouder

That shit was all up in my psych class last semester. Shit was in 9/10 exam questions >.< ---

GOOD. I KNOW THAT ISH
    -----------
    Oh, I know it too, it was just in relation to formulas and shit, and god knows what else because I can't remember shit. That class was the only class in my whole student career that I ever had trouble with. I hated it >.<

I want horny/funny anons
    Why they only appear when it’s a Joe post -_-
    By: LLL’s baby watches FriendZone and doesn’t give a fuuu

I’m horny. But if I say some stuff I might get banned.

SubwayToVenus said:

GUYYYYYYYYS I SHOULD DO MY HW.

Choose Oceanup over school
    By: LLL’s baby it’s giving you a bad advice

i saw cher lloyd live the other week. :-)
    —————-
    Was she good? c:

—————–

amazing, i was 2nd row so i had front row seats of her amazing figure and voice and charisma. and before you guys start stanning her with randomers, shes in a happy relationship with a guy and they will probably get engaged so. :-) hehe.

• SubwayToVenus

THAT SHOULD BE ME, THIS IS SO SAD.

OHH THAT CAT LOOKS LIKE MY CAT THAT DIED

——————

Awww. Sorry. =/ Thought it would be a funny gif. Which is funny right? Lol.

• anons

Awww. Sorry. =/ Thought it would be a funny gif. Which is funny right? Lol.

lol it’s fine. it was funny, it just reminded me of him.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah, that’s why I said, I want her with Niall but I know she has a boyfriend.

• l?veislouder

Ugh, I know, that’s so annoying as fuck, like have some self respect girl.
    ——————————
    You know, I would love that too, for Niall. Not that he needs validation, but for him to have someone that looks like Cher; no one would ever doubt him again.
    I read this really cute thing Zayn says about Niall, how he loves deeply and truly, and he hates to see Niall hurt because he also hurts deeply. It was so cute <3 :’)

Niall says he learns from Zayn on how to talk to a girl, but I would love Zayn to learn from Niall how to love deeply. I’m sure he would if he really fell for a girl, but Niall seems to be all or nothing; if he likes a girl, he really goes for her, but if he knows it’s lukewarm or nothing, he doesn’t. Zayn loves, but if the girl is hot enough, it’s “hey, wanna come back to the hotel?” -____-

Yeah, that’s why I said, I want her with Niall but I know she has a boyfriend.

i know, they would make a good couple but i find it kind of disrespectful (to the persons partner)when someone stans someone who has a boyfriend/girlfriend with another person..

——————————

DANI I HATE YOU SO MUCH, YOU KNOW I HURT WHEN IT COMES TO NIALL AND YOU TELL ME THIS :( :( He’s so precious.
    I think Zayn would make a great boyfriend, he just needs to FALL IN LOVE, which it’ll probably take time.

Told ya they make lovely novels!!! Bahaha. xD

I want horny/funny anons
    Why they only appear when it’s a Joe post -_-
    By: LLL’s baby watches FriendZone and doesn’t give a fuuu

I’m horny. But if I say some stuff I might get banned.

O.o whyyyy???
    You’re starting to like me :S
    By: LLL’s baby it’s considering being Anon’s bitch

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t publicly stan them, I just made a comment on here though, I’m not trending on Twitter and stuff, haha, and I agree with you, she looks very much in love.

• LOVE-4EVER <3

HAHA LOL!…..a movie starring a bunch of goodie goodie girls trying to be bad bitches…this is gonna be FUNNNNY LOL!!!

haha, i know i was just saying :’) are you from england?

• SubwayToVenus

haha, i know i was just saying :’) are you from england?

Yep :) you?

@xAskTaylorx can you put Liam Payne gifs pluhese…
    i’ve been asking you this forevahhhh
    By: LLL’s baby feels frustration

Yep :) you?
    yes :) what part?

O.o whyyyy???
    You’re starting to like me :S
    By: LLL’s baby it’s considering being Anon’s bitch

Idk. and ohh you wannt be my bitch? -isee-

Yep :) you?
    yes :) what part?

Winchester, near London, and you?

• anons

Imagine Justin’s hips thrusting up against yours as he fucks you slowly.

• anons

i have masturbated in days. havent been in the mood. IT SUCKS

• SubwayToVenus

Imagine Justin’s hips thrusting up against yours as he fucks you slowly.

I can’t never picture Justin as hot though.. haha

Told ya they make lovely novels!!! Bahaha. xD

lol. im just scrolling by it

I can’t never picture Justin as hot though.. haha

wat

Winchester, near London, and you?

i live in london lol :P i made an account but OU takes their time veryfying it…

I can’t never picture Justin as hot though.. haha

wat

I mean, I don’t like him, I think he’s somehow cute, but not hot, he reminds me of my little brother, like they have the same colour hair and the same smile, so it’s like.. weird, haha.

Ohh I see what you mean. I however think he’s fucking sexy. *fans self*

———————————
    I’M SORRY, BB <3 I LUV U! <3 :'(
    he really is so precious though; I adore him <333

I think Zayn would make the most amazing boyfriend too, but like we both said, with the girl he falls in love with (or he really is proud of). One could only hope to be that girl… sigh*

(ahhhh yay WMYB was #2 on my radio station’s 9 at 9, and I think “Boyfriend” was #6 or some shit. YES!)

• SubwayToVenus

i live in london lol :P i made an account but OU takes their time veryfying it…

They’ll email you soon :)

• xAskTaylorx

You asked for a gif with a smiling Harry Styles….

——————————–
    I’M SORRY, BB <3 I LUV U! <3 :'(
    he really is so precious though; I adore him <333

Haha I adore him too :(
    I think Zayn would even make a better boyfriend than Harry! He’s so cute, I hope when he fins that girl she isn’t some trashy blood sucker, haha.
    Yayyyyyyy, I haven’t listened to any of those two songs on the radio lately.

O.o whyyyy???
    You’re starting to like me :S
    By: LLL’s baby it’s considering being Anon’s bitch

Idk. and ohh you wannt be my bitch? -isee-

waka waka (this time for africa)

• anons

waka waka (this time for africa)
    By: LLL’s baby

what does that even mean

Ohh I see what you mean. I however think he’s fucking sexy. *fans self*

Haha I adore him too :(
    Yayyyyyyy, I haven’t listened to any of those two songs on the radio lately.
    ——————————–
    Zayn looks like he’d go to the ends of the world for that right girl; like I can just tell he would do those things, with his demeanor and some of his past actions. Harry, I’m not saying he seems like he’d do the bare minimum (especially since we know of his late-night picnic when he was 15), but just that Zayn comes up with bigger acts of romance that take much more preparation to execute. Flowers are always appreciated though, Hazza ;) <3
    hahaha

AND I’M NOT A TRASHY BLOOD SUCKER, SO YOU’RE GOOD ;D

anons said:

Yawn .. Next story please .

Hi I’m Jay nice to meet you.

chello . c:
    i’m marissa , i’m new .

• Lantonia

Guys you should say your name. n_n

chello . c:
    i’m marissa , i’m new .

Awww a newbie!

• anons

I was gonna say welcome to os. lol

It’s my username, haha. Lantonia.tumblr.com. n_n

Just followed you :)

Miley_Jonas said:

Girl with bad body trying to be a hoe alert.

heey , i tried making your icon last night . i finished it , and now i’m trying to put the link on here but OU won’t let me D: Do you know any other way i could send it to you ?

i’m marissa , i’m new .
    Hi Marissa! I’m Lani. n_n

• anons

you should upload it to imgur

Just followed you :)

• anons

So where are you from marissa?

chello . c:
    i’m marissa , i’m new .

Awww a newbie!

haha yeah , i’m new . well i’m always on this website but i never made an account so i made one :DD .

• anons

awww you sound cute. *gaze* I’m getting used to being back here cause I left for a few months. It was always nice being an anon.

So Emily lied when she said she was busy. She’s here. T_T

Aw, thanks. I like yours too! How old are you? n_n

haa thanks (:
    awhh , why did you leavee for a few months ? D:

………

Just followed you :)

Jay, what’s your Tumblr?
    Marissa, I followed you last night on Tumblr and sent you an ask saying it was me, haha.

haa thanks (:
    awhh , why did you leavee for a few months ? D:

Well me and a few other users that are my friends didn’t like it here or how it was, so we moved to another site. We wanted the anons back too but it was too late. now it’s like the site is overrun with them. lol

Jay, what’s your Tumblr?

I don’t have a tumblr.

• anons

Well I do but I never use it. I just use it to follow bieber-news.

Aw, thanks. I like yours too! How old are you? n_n

d’awh tanks . & i’m 14 (:

I’m bored. x_x

d’awh tanks . & i’m 14 (:

d’awh tanks . & i’m 14 (:
    Ah, I see. I’m 17 and from Denmark in Europe. What country are you from? n_n

Guys I have to do my homework, I’ll be back as soon as I finish, xx

Guys I have to do my homework, I’ll be back as soon as I finish, xx

bye

• anons

someone start a topic sdfdsfdsf
    WHERES THE ANONS

omggg , that icon is so cute . c:

*starts shooting rampage*

• BrokenArrow

I love blonde nessa!!

Ah, I see. I’m 17 and from Denmark in Europe. What country are you from? n_n

I’m from San Jose , CA . :)

Bye Caroline.

• BrokenArrow

That girl with a ugly anorexic body is named miley & she is a hoe

hmmm by saying miley has an anorexic body you’re saying sel’s body looks anorexic too since she’s skinnier than miley js.

——————————–
    hahaha

AND I’M NOT A TRASHY BLOOD SUCKER, SO YOU’RE GOOD ;D

This conversation is making me sad.
    OH I KNOW YOU’RE NOT BABE.

Sexy lady
    Knows what she wants out of life
    See she got her own means
    Doing whatever she likes

Feels good to have you
    She don’t need you
    She can’t depend on a man
    After all that she’s been through
    She ain’t running behind you
    Trust me I know ‘cause I am her

By: LLL’s baby didn’t know this Demetria’s song until nao

• l?veislouder

This conversation is making me sad.
    OH I KNOW YOU’RE NOT BABE.
    ————————–
    It’s making me dream in wonderlust :'(

Hahahahaha this place always gets dead when i arrive (it’s not funny)

————————–
    It’s making me dream in wonderlust :'(

*cries*

xAskTaylorx said:

I had that gif on oceanup a few days ago…. Happy now? Lol.

By: LLL’s baby bitch. <<<

*sucks milk*
    Yeah thanks ^.^!!!

• anons

sorry i had to make an icon

It’s making me dream in wonderlust :'(
    By: LLL’s baby it’s being inmature

Nevena! n_n

• anons

Well let’s introduce ourselves.

• BrokenArrow

I couldnt find a new Liam icon

Okay, introdcution.

• Lantonia

I’m Lani, I’m 17 years old and from Denmark. I’m an old user who has come back to OU for a visit.
    I love K-Pop and One Direction. n_n