Camilla Belle JFK CLASSY

FFN_Belle_Camilla_KET_050612_9055339


Camilla Belle arriving at JFK Airport in New York on May 6. FameFlynet.

Did Joe break up with his new girlfriend already?!

  • Joe Jonas

    Joe is single and ready to mingle!
    —–
    Damn right I am.

  • Jackie

    Obvs they weren’t dating joe & that girl who was spotted with him couple weeks ago

  • Anonymous

    Anonymous said:

    I’ve been there.You jelly?
    —–
    where? jfk? i think we’ve all been there. well, either there or la guardia

  • Anonymous

    I think OceanUp means Jessica Pott, the ‘girl’ he was pictured with on Garbo’s wedding week in NYC. Wich wasn’t even Jessica Pott, it was a puertorican model he follows on Instagram, wich is definitely not his “girlfriend” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  • BrokenArrow

    i think shes gorgeous

  • Joe Jonas

    May 7, 2012 @ 01:06 pm
    Anonymous said:
    I think OceanUp means Jessica Pott, the ‘girl’ he was pictured with on Garbo’s wedding week in NYC. Wich wasn’t even Jessica Pott, it was a puertorican model he follows on Instagram, wich is definitely not his “girlfriend” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    —–
    Thank You!

  • Anonymous

    Joe Jonas said:
    May 7, 2012 @ 01:06 pm
    Anonymous said:
    I think OceanUp means Jessica Pott, the ‘girl’ he was pictured with on Garbo’s wedding week in NYC. Wich wasn’t even Jessica Pott, it was a puertorican model he follows on Instagram, wich is definitely not his “girlfriend” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    —–
    Thank You!
    —–
    hahaha Ocean Up mention like 3 names and none of them were right!! and that puertorican model is like 46 or 56 yrs old??

    Ocean up need to stop to said that every single woman is his girlfriend!!!

  • Anonymous

    Joe is single, when he is ready and has a relationship will tell or confirm it. Probably Joe won’t tell but you will see him with the same girl for weeks….

    sooo right now everybody just calm down and mingle like Joe!!

  • Anonymous

    Joe and I had sex on our first date. He’s packing the empire state down there.

  • Anonymous

    Joe and I had sex with two other anons on this post…

  • Joe Jonas

    Joe and I had sex on our first date. He’s packing the empire state down there.
    —–
    *Blushes*

  • Anonymous

    May 7, 2012 @ 01:28 pm
    Anonymous said:
    Joe and I had sex with two other anons on this post…

    ——-

    What?????! Joe cheated on me? Noooooooo :(((((

  • Anonymous

    Joe and I had sex with two other anons on this post…

    ——-

    What?????! Joe cheated on me? Noooooooo :(((((
    —–
    Ummm…you were one of them. Don’t you remember riding his Joner while doing the splits, and I was feeding him desert?

  • Anonymous

    LOL I was feeding him my desert because my pus is so dry…

    I meant *dessert

  • Live.Love.Learn.

    She’s so pretty <333
    Taylor was just being a bitter bitch tbh

  • Anonymous

    Joe is single and ready to mingle!

  • Anonymous

    Dude what does Joe have to do with this !?! Seriously thats ridiculous hahaha

  • Joe Jonas

    Dude what does Joe have to do with this !?! Seriously thats ridiculous hahaha
    —-
    I know right? They’re like Taylor Swift; can’t stop bringing my name up in everything that’s talked about.

  • Joe Jonas

    Why every single post of Joe’s ex girlfriend have to be related with HIM!?!?

    JOE IS SINGLE!!!
    JOE IS SINGLE!!!
    —-
    I ask myself this question all the time.

  • Anonymous

    New girlfriend? WTF are you talking about OU? Seriously, do chimps operate this site? ‘cos I really do wonder ….

  • Joe Jonas

    always talking about Joe, you boring me ocean up. BORING.
    —-
    You find me boring? :(

  • Anonymous

    I’ve been there.You jelly?

  • SubwayToVenus

    Flawless.

  • Anonymous

    Why every single post of Joe’s ex girlfriend have to be related with HIM!?!?

    JOE IS SINGLE!!!
    JOE IS SINGLE!!!

  • bel0592

    always talking about Joe, you boring me ocean up. BORING.

  • Anonymous

    I’ve been there too?

  • Anonymous

    what?new girl friend?what the hell are you talking about ???did your head hit some where or any thing?:O

  • EarthChild

    I love her bag!