Jonas Brothers MET BALL 2012 Pictures

FFN_Jonas_Nick_Joe_TEAHCFF_050712_9057521
994e42cc98bf11e192e91231381b3d7a_7_0

Nick and Joe Jonas take a stroll through Soho after eating brunch at Peels in New York on May 7. Nick played some air guitar and drums as they walked. LOL @ girl behind then taking a pic! Photos: FameFlynet.

Getting ready for the Met Ball.

• You’reMyKryptonite

OMG i totally forgot about pushing me away, i love that song! and can’t have you!

• EarthChild

I love the little “AHHH” in Pushing Me Away. Actually I just love them. I’m remembering how lame I am now.

• EarthChild

push push, pushing me awayyyy, AAAAH.

• You’reMyKryptonite

lol I’m listening to it right now, just because of your comment! me tooo! it’s crazy how their music is still so relatable, good stuff.

EarthChild said:

Memories
    That was my absolutely fave song from that record <3

I miss these times too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0mIWNZNT8&feature=relmfu

• xAskTaylorx

Hello hunks! Lol.

• EarthChild

That was my absolutely fave song from that record <3

I’m listening to Just Friends right now. And their old videos omg. CORN POPS

Nick’s arms are disgusting?
    YOUR FUCKING FACE AND BUTTHOLE ARE DISGUSTING

i hope Camilla Belle sees Joe and feels like shit for leaving someone so incredible handsome, sexy, sweet and funny.
    i’ve forgotten how beautiful is his face without that messy beard.

oh I forgot about EarthChild! She flawfree too with errbody’s lovable bb LLL, LoveisLOUD, and subwaytoFuckingVenus

• EarthChild

lol what?

• oceanUP

kevin is the best looking now..

• EarthChild

In other news, 1 year and 2 days until I can get a tattoo. But will I get it then? hmm.

EarthChild said:

lol what?

Basically you’re flawless. Love Ya :3 :*

EarthChild said:

Get a tat of Planet Earth to promote bein green ma chiiild boo! ;D

• EarthChild

Get a tat of Planet Earth to promote bein green ma chiiild boo! ;D

I want a dreamcatcher behind my ear :3

• Camila JB

AGHHHHHHHHHHHH why cant i know boys this cuteeeeeeeeeeee <3 i love this boys

lmao, he does. #thatsnotagoodlook

• SubwayToVenus

FLAWLESS.

Looks like a role reversal in the air guitar pics. Joe looks gloomy and Nick looks happy go lucky. We rarely get to see Mr. Serious so happy. What the heck?

VIDEO

• Ijustneedyounow
  • Ijustneedyounow

omg :D kevin just looks weird and nicky looks like some angry mafia boss :D joe looks good tho, kinda james bond-like

• You’reMyKryptonite

the three best looking brothers alive.

nick’s arms are disgusting. And he looks like a serial killer in all the photos. Other than that, I love them.

• EarthChild

Listening to their music gives me such nostalgia. I honestly loved them so much it was insane. I’m listening to “Paranoid” right now and the video just makes me all a;jkfdj;akdf because of memories. I absolutely loved “Pushing Me Away.” I hope talks of them doing a new album is true because I honestly need one, as do the rest of their fans. I don’t follow them as much as I used to but they always will hold special memories to me.

joe looks like love bug and cami is there

Joe is super sexy!!

• oceanUP

kevin look stunning!!

• l?veislouder

You sound INCREDIBLY dumb right now. They made all together over 30+ million between the 3 of them the last time i checked in 2010. Reality shows only pay you like $5-10,000 an episode so i doubt KEVIN AND DANIELLE are doing the show because of the money. Nick and Joe arent even a part of the show. Its about kevin and dani’s marriage so stfu and get a life. You sound pathetic.
    —————–
    That only applies to shows like Fear Factor, Survivor, The Bachelor, etc. I guarantee you no Kardashian is making $5-10k per episode -____-
    And it’s been confirmed that Nick and Joe will appear on the show, because to be perfectly honest (and this is coming from a supporter of the couple), a camera solely on Danielle and Kevin would be boring as hell. If Ryan hopes to have any success with this show, he knows he’s gotta have all three Jonas Brothers involved on camera in one way or another. You sound like a stan who can’t accept anything less than feet-kissing for the people you stan after.

• l?veislouder

Anyway, that beautiful Finch cubed photo… omgsh, I don’t even have the words for it. I love it <3

• Ijustneedyounow

they all look amazing as always :)

Nick played some air guitar and drums as they walked.

lol i’d like to see that :D my little dork <3

THEY ARE SO FLAWLESS, OMG I CAN’T.

OMG JOE LOOKS LIKE IN LOVEBUG

JOE ISN’T GAY! STOP SAYING THIS. YOU’RE SO PATHETIC. LEAVE HIM ALONE: SOMEDAY HE WILL FIND A WOMAN (NOT FAMOUS) WHO WILL LOVE HIM FOR WHO IS IN HIS HEART AND SOUL!!

kevin looks like a fucking vampire

• EarthChild

Basically you’re flawless. Love Ya :3 :*

love you too anon!

I understand Taylor being emolicious when Joe left. I understand why she wrote Last Kiss. That flawless beautiful face not being with you anymore would hurt.

Whoever took that instagram photo on top, that is like the best photo ever taken of them. They look like wax. Even their hair looks fake. Turn Right is my favorite song. And Can’t Have You is a great one. Those aren’t really teen songs, even though they were teens when they wrote them.

• l?veislouder FUCK YOU

l?veislouder FUCK YOU YOU NOT FAN JONAS OUT HERE . I LOVE JOBROS

I don’t want any of these old ass users back. They are rude and obnoxious and they’re drama whores. They need to stick to their wannabe site and gtfo of here. I like the regular users from here. They are nice and respectable unlike those motherfuckers from os.

• yessss

IA!!!!

joe always poses so stiff..

the jonas brothers always look so awkward in pictures but hot in videolol Joe looked super dapper tonight. I hope he keeps himself clean shaven like this he looks amazing and so do his bros.

• xAskTaylorx

The serious pics look weird. =$

They’re gorgeous.

JJ is <3

Listening to these guys makes my heart hurt.

Asktaylor what’s your name?

I like Joe’s twitter pics the best out of all of them. He took a couple of others from the party and they look great. Love that the three of them are together again.

• xFireBomb

They look good :)

What I see is joe is not truly smiling NOT from the heart thats why he doesnt look good I bet he knows camilla and ashley are there and thinking about bumping to them makes him sad and remembering bad memories I mean ashley and camilla both were the ones who left him …I feel so bad for joe

Aw fuck, SO BEAUTIFUL<3 I love theeeem<3

• SellyismygirlCrush

Joe Shaved!!! :D

Well Camilla certainly looked stunning and I have not seen pics yet of Ashley but she usually looks great too. Ah memories for Joe and a bit awkward!!! All the boys looked fantastic in their suits but just a shame that the three of them are not taller. The Hemsworth brothers are tall and gorgeous so really stand out.

• OMJitsMiley

the jonas are perfection.

• JoeHoe15

My gorgeous boys! WHOA!!!!!!! Good to see them together again at a red carpet. :”>

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS THEY ALL LOOKS SO DAMN HAWWWWWWT!!!

guau Joseph is perfection, too handsome, he’s so fine.

they look so fucking goooooooooooooood
    unnnnf
    i want joe to fuck me against that wall right now

oh joseph you look gorgeous
    do. Me. Now

how do you know ahsley left him??

• liss1

Joe’s face is simply flawless….he’s the best-looking. Is he even a Jonas?

I think Joe dumped Ashley though…

Lmao Joe bros are back. I find this really pathetic because going solo & on there own paths wasn’t a success & now they ade probably needing the money so they’re only doing that Tv show on E! For more cash. To flow on & im sure it will be a sucky show with no drama anyway! Noooo thanks id rather watch paint. Dry! There dumbass fault for splitting up in the first place

Ashley didn’t dump Joe. Camilla did. And Joe doesn’t care about Camilla and he certainly doesn’t care about Ashley. He’s gorgeous and he’s above all of that drama.

There are a few guys in Hollywood that I think are gay that may not have accepted and admitted it to themselves. Usually these guys dont come out and admit it until they are older and well established in their careers so we will have to wait and see.

May 8, 2012 @ 08:15 am

My thoughts exactly.

No close-up of Joe, fail

Wow. This is why i miss them together. They compliment each other so well. :)

_______________

lol

Yes ofcourse, I’m sure you’re right! The Jonas Brothers are desperate for money and that’s why they’re back together-.- Bitch, please! They have won millions of dollars from their previous albums! They probably don’t even need to work anymore ’cause their life is totally secured! Even when Nick started his solo career, the boys always said there would come a day when the Jonas Brothers would be together again. They just needed their own space for a while, since Kevin got married and all that. So there’s nothing pathetic about them coming back together. I actually think it’s amazing and all of their fans are super happy and can’t wait to hear their new songs:)

Joe is looking gayer by the day. Is he finally ready to come out of the closet soon?

Yea im “sure” nick & Joe wont be co-staring on it LOL & no they are already shooting for it Ryan confirmed this! & your the one that sounds dumb I already know they made a shit ton together probably blew most of it on stupid shit

Haha ok think what u will. But im sorry one direction took over & im sure there new stuff if it ever comes out wont be half as good as it use to be!

I always thought Joe was gay too

Kevin is super ugly honestly what do you guys see in him?

• xAskTaylorx

@ That anon, my name on here goes by Taylor.

(replying to this) – May 8, 2012 @ 08:51 am

1D has yet to achieve even half of what Jonas did. They’re not even comparable. Jonas write and compose their own shit too, 1D does not.

May 8, 2012 @ 08:47 am

How do you know he’s gay? Geez who cares if he was gay or not, there’s nothing wrong with being gay. Either way Joe can’t win, if he dates he’s a womanizer, if he doesn’t he’s gay.

OMJ 3 GUYS HOTS

My thoughts exactly.

agree

MOVE OVER 1D. JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK!

• Taylor Swift

Take me back JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Taylor Swift

Take me back JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg please don’t even try to compare them, i find the guys from 1D cute but they will never be like the Jonas Brothers, they are amazing, even Paul McCartney & Obama are fans so NO. Just give one direction a few years & people will stop writing songs for them so they will be over pretty soon…..

——————————

Paul McCartney and the Obama’s are fans of 1D too. Besides, this is only 1D’s first year in America and second year overall.

Joe isn’t gay! Stop saying this. All this is so sad.. Leave him alone.Stop hating him!

Too sexy.

Joe is so sexy! he looks flawless at the #metgala