Nick & Joe Jonas Lunch In New York

c4284094987c11e1989612313815112c_7
INFphoto_2150535
nhirth

Photos: INF. Alexa Chung talked to Joe!

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.

• Nick Jonas

Lat’s funny because?

Cuz little Nicky is growing up.
    I’m a MAN! How many times must I mention this? I have already grown up.

Nick looks fat

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.
    He does, he does *whips head as if I had long hair*

• Nick Jonas

Nick looks fat
    Down there I am…..;)

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.

Lmao right. I’m sure he does..

May 7, 2012 @ 02:53 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.

Lmao right. I’m sure he does..

I find Joe hotter specially in that pic so yeahhhh

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.

Lmao right. I’m sure he does..
    Oh, but he does.

I find Joe hotter specially in that pic so yeahhhh

I thought Joe was cute in his Camp Rock days, but I don’t really find him attractive now :/

Zayn Malik wishes tbh.

Lmao right. I’m sure he does..
    Oh, but he does.

Most definitely.

He does, he does *whips head as if I had long hair*

Zayn’s quiff >>> the Joehawk xD

Joe wtf happened to you?

It’s okay, I don’t like Joe’s facial hair either and his last haircut was a disaster, the shaved sides didn’t look good, at least not in pics, only in video(actually don’t like that haircut on any guy). He’s still got the same face so I still find him hot and his body. Zayn is cute too, I just like Joe more. lol

He does, he does *whips head as if I had long hair*

Zayn’s quiff >>> the Joehawk xD
    I would pick my Joehawk over a vagina fart any day.

Joe wtf happened to you?
    What do you mean?

I actually like Joe with short hair the best, but the short hair from late 2009 and early 2010, not shave sides.

• Miley_Jonas

Cuz little Nicky is growing up.

‘Little Nicky’ has had facial hair for years. He uses this cool new thing called a razor blade.

• Miley_Jonas

Nick looks really hot. His arms look amazing. But if I were him, I’d be pissed. Who the hell wants someone taking pictures of them when they’re eating lunch. Kinda absurd.

• Joe Jonas

Obviously you don’t like to kiss my ass. But you still like me :)

lol no. He didn’t have much facial hair before, still doesn’t, but it’s more than before. He still has bald parts.

• Miley_Jonas

May 7, 2012 @ 02:37 pm
    Nick Jonas said:

My arms are looking good.

May 7, 2012 @ 02:53 pm
    Nick Jonas said:

Nick looks fat
    Down there I am…..;)

May 7, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    Nick Jonas said:

Lat’s funny because?

Cuz little Nicky is growing up.
    I’m a MAN! How many times must I mention this? I have already grown up.

Joe Jonas said:

Seems legit.

• Live.Love.Learn.

In some angles I think he looks good, but I wouldn’t really consider him attractive. He’s definitely not ugly either, just kinda normal I guess.

I think Zayn is genuinely gorgeous though. His eyes, eyelashes, & luscious hair make me melt.

& his gorgeous accent *_*

lol and he’s getting chest hair yay for nicky!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I would pick my Joehawk over a vagina fart any day.
    =====
    ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

• Nick Jonas

I’ve gotten used tp taking pictures of me while I eat. It’s okay, baby, it’s all good.

• SellyismygirlCrush

You use to be Hot, now, you’re a hot mess.

• SubwayToVenus

So since sixth form is optional, if I decided not to do them, that’d be fine? With the exception of having a lower shot at a good-paying job lol

Exactly you can choose not to do it if you’re either very wealthy and your parents can afford a private education for you or if you’re lazy and you hope for the best but you expect the worst, lmao.

• Nick Jonas

People is kissing my flawless bubble butt
    The world makes sense again :)
    Blessed.

May 7, 2012 @ 03:26 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Joe has gotten fugly, WHERE’S THE BEANIE? He was a Sex God during his Camilla times.

It’s the facial hair. He doesn’t look good with it.

• Joe Jonas

Ummmm, I don’t know if you know this, but Mikey is employed, His job is hoppin’ on my dick and riding it untill I can longer keep a boner or produce semen
    ———————–
    i want to ride your dickkk
    i don’t care about your thick pubes
    Mikey? I thought you were already doing that…

#BRINGBACKTHEBEANIEJOE!

__

It doesn’t make any since to why they would be rude to the Jonas Brothers thier not even doing anything right now.

I know, besides, 1D hasn’t even accomplished half of what the Jb have, so they’re losing when it comes to facts and besides we have been super nice and most of us are 1D fans as well, is not all of them though, but some girls are hyperventilated the 24/7, lmao.

:O
    He looks good there. I like his hair like that

• Joe Jonas

Joe and Mikey look like a couple of gross unemployed hipsters.

Who’s that? O.o
    I haven’t been on Twitter or Tumblr much

Lmao, you missed the drama.
    Ali is a girl that Niall was photographed kissing on the cheek and a friend of hers tweeted the picture and commented.
    SO CUTE, LOVEBIRDS, and suddenly the girl went from having 600 followers to 11,000 followers and she’s gettin death threats and yesterday Niall and Ali was a worldwide tt, only because a damn picture, lmao.
    Oh well, I’m glad you’re finally resting.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Nick Jonas

Why us everybody talking about Joe???
    What about me??? ADORE ME!!!!

Nick Jonas said:
    Why us everybody talking about Joe???
    What about me??? ADORE ME!!!!

NILEY

• SellyismygirlCrush

Nick you are sex on legs

Why us everybody talking about Joe???
    What about me??? ADORE ME!!!!

You’re fat

You’re fat

NO HE’S NOT DEMI.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lmao, you missed the drama.
    Oh well, I’m glad you’re finally resting.

are they dating or? but yeah, that’s ridiculous. If I got him to kiss me on the cheek, I’d post it too *shrugs*

• Joe Jonas

Don’t listen to anything she say’s. She will probably tell you that I was incapable of making her or any woman orgasm and that I have a small dick that can’t get hard. SHE’S A LIAR!

Camilla said the same though. Do you compensate for your small dick by going out, partying, & blowing money on random bitches?
    Them bitches just jealus. My Joner is not small. And I don’t blow money on random bitches. I take the time to get to know them before I pay them for their time. I don’t waste my money, is what I’m trying to say.

__

I weep for humanity. Girls are CRAY CRAY.

Nick Jonas said:
    Why us everybody talking about Joe???
    What about me??? ADORE ME!!!!

NILEY

Make sexy babies with Miley. Bai

SubwayToVenus said:

———————–
    i want to ride your dickkk
    i don’t care about your thick pubes

• Demi Lovato

SubwayToVenus said:

You’re fat

NO HE’S NOT DEMI.
    I’m not fat! I’M CURVY, BITCH!

• SubwayToVenus

Well it was a world wide tt and none of them has denied it yet. Ali posted a hateful comment she got saying DIE BITCH, YOU DON’T DESERVE NIALL and tweeted, THANKS. and didn’t deny anything, but then deleted it because sane or not so sane fans started hating on that girl, soooo…

:O
    He looks good there. I like his hair like that
    I look llike I’m secretly looking at someones breasts.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not fat! I’M CURVY, BITCH!

Didn’t your mum tell you how it’s wrong to point out your own insecurities into someone else?

• classicalmusicplayer

Nick should grow it out over the weekend and shave it on stage during the washroom scene. That would be epic.

He looks good there. I like his hair like that
    I look llike I’m secretly looking at someones breasts.

You probably were.

Nick had too many burgers.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Do a course in sociology. Sociology rules.
    It does. Social Psychology was my favorite chapter in my Psychology course. Really interesting stuff.

I want Nick to grow scruff like Joe, just to see what he’ll look like. btw Nick is not fat, it’s called becoming a man and growing muscles, shoulders etc.

• Live.Love.Learn.

These are international exams that get world wide recognition.
    International Baccalaureate??

• Demi Lovato

———————
    How can you be so rude?? I HAD AN EATING DISORDER!

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol don’t mind me I’m just a hater. Oh yes Lani is sweet. There are some nice users I just can’t remember thier names. Shitty enviorment indeed!
    Natalie & Jackie are incredibly nice. Definitely the most friendly <3

People is kissing my flawless bubble butt
    The world makes sense again :)
    Blessed.

Make blessed babies with MileyChrist.

People is kissing my flawless bubble butt
    The world makes sense again :)
    Blessed.

You mean your chubby ass?

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE COMMENTING? COME BACK!! D:

Natalie & Jackie are incredibly nice. Definitely the most friendly <3

_

What are thier usernames?

Going to the movies talk to you guys later if your on! :) <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

What are thier usernames?
    Natalie is Lovelife. Jackie is Disco.is.Dead

Ttyl :)

joe and ashley to meet what you guys think they’re going to say or do?

• l?veislouder

Law, but I may change in the future, I also like psychology, so I don’t know, I am free to change my course of study because both careers are avaible, but I don’t know yet.

OMFG JOIN THE CLUB!! ME TOO! & Dani likes them both as well. Tripletsss <3
    WE ALL TRIPLETS, BBS! <3333

May 7, 2012 @ 05:41 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Do a course in sociology. Sociology rules.
    Social psychology was my favorite as well, as was communications, which was related. I loved studying how people interacted.
    My sociology class was odd though; it was more of a history course than related to psychology. Weird o___o

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Do a course in sociology. Sociology rules.
    Sociology and Social Psychology are not the same, though. But I agree, I really like it… might do it as a master degree or something.

Ooh ya, Disco!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Social psychology was my favorite as well, as
    was communications, which was related. I loved
    studying how people interacted.
    My sociology class was odd though; it was more
    of a history course than related to psychology.
    Weird o___o
    Yeah I love that too. It kinda gives you an advantage with dealing with people too. Like if you know the foot in the door or door in the face phenomenon, you can get people to agree to lots of things xD

& ewe I wonder why that is O.o

Sociology and Social Psychology are not the
    same, though. But I agree, I really like it… might
    do it as a master degree or something.
    I thought they were? :/
    Isn’t sociology the study of human social behavior? That’s basically what we learned in social psychology.

What kind of career would you want with that?

Ooh ya, Disco!

She’s a doll <3

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Sociology and Social Psychology are not the
    same, though. But I agree, I really like it… might
    do it as a master degree or something.
    I thought they were? :/

What kind of career would you want with that?

That’s Sociology.
    Social psychology attempts to understand the relationship between minds, groups, and behaviors. How they’re influenced by others.

But yeah, they’re pretty similar, it took me a while to get the difference, haha.

I’m doing a course in Sociology right now :) I was thinking of SP, or anthropology maybe, we’ll see, i’ve got 4 years to think about it, lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

They are so fucking gorgeous. WHY cant there be men like them where i live

Gearsarealwayst… said:

They are so fucking gorgeous. WHY cant there be men like them where i live
    where do you live?

Every Nick post there is some Bit#h who comes on here and calls him fat.

Either you are blind or dumb, or both. He’s what a man should look like, muscular and fit.

That’s Sociology.
    Social psychology attempts to understand the
    relationship between minds, groups, and
    behaviors. How they’re influenced by others.
    But yeah, they’re pretty similar, it took me a
    while to get the difference, haha.
    I’m doing a course in Sociology right now :) I
    was thinking of SP, or anthropology maybe, we’ll
    see, i’ve got 4 years to think about it, lol.
    Close enough xD

Oh you’re a freshman in college? You don’t have to pick a major until junior year, right? That’s what I’ve been told lol

Btw- are you a regular anon here? Most of the anons are trolls, but you actually sound smart :)

• l?veislouder

You’re not mandated to declare a major until junior year, but you can declare it earlier if you want to :)

• anons
  • Live.Love.Learn.

You’re not mandated to declare a major until
    junior year, but you can declare it earlier if you
    want to :)

Oh yay because I’m sick of my parents hassling me about what I’m going to study in college when I have absolutely no clue right now >.<

why does joe always look like a huge douche? i don’t know what it is, just the way he dresses and the faces he makes. on the other hand, nick looks like just an average guy, not douchey

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Close enough xD

Yep, I’m a freshman :) I live in Australia, though, and we only get to choose a master degree once we’ve finished a bachelor degree.

Haha, thanks, you’re smart too. I’m not as regular as I used to.. but I guess you wouldn’t know anyway, lol.

Yep, I’m a freshman :) I live in Australia, though,
    and we only get to choose a master degree once
    we’ve finished a bachelor degree.
    Haha, thanks, you’re smart too. I’m not as
    regular as I used to.. but I guess you wouldn’t
    know anyway, lol.
    Same here in the States :)
    It goes Associate’s Degree, then Bachelor’s, then Master’s, then a PhD

lol thanks, but what do you mean I wouldn’t know anyway?

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Same here in the States :)
    It goes Associate’s Degree, then Bachelor’s, then Master’s, then a PhD

lol thanks, but what do you mean I wouldn’t know anyway?
    just… we’re heaps of anons, and you wouldn’t recognise me even if I was a regular one? haha :)

so dumb your comment

It’s like Nick went through fucking puberty again overnight.

———————
    How can you be so rude?? I HAD AN EATING DISORDER!

CRY ME A RIVER.

He looks good there. I like his hair like that
    I look llike I’m secretly looking at someones breasts.

You probably were.
    I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

• Derrick

Joe Jonas said:

———————–
    i want to ride your dickkk
    i don’t care about your thick pubes
    Mikey? I thought you were already doing that…
    —————–
    I’m not Mikey, i’m your other whore; the black one..

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why can’t you get a nice girlfriend & settle down like Kevin?

I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

Who’s breasts were you staring at?

• Demi Lovato

How can you be so rude?? I HAD AN EATING DISORDER!

CRY ME A RIVER.
    Puke me your dinner & we are even

I want Nelta backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Live.Love.Learn.

How can you be so rude?? I HAD AN EATING DISORDER!
    ===
    Get over it. There are worse problems in the world. Sorry, not sorry.

• Miley_Jonas

May 7, 2012 @ 03:10 pm

I have two brothers. Guys start getting facial hair at latest age 18.

CRY ME A RIVER.
    Puke me your dinner & we are even

Go buy a Big Mac.

• Justin Timberlake

CRY ME A RIVER.

Yeah, yeah, Oh.

NELTA2012
    NELTA 2012
    NELTA2012
    NELTA2012
    NELTA2012

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO I LOVE THESE ANONS.

• Nick Jonas

I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

Who’s breasts were staring at?
    —————

Puke me your dinner & we are even

Go buy a Big Mac.
    ———————————-
    If u give me a lap dance first

Nick Jonas said:
    I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

Who’s breasts were staring at?
    —————
    Kevin’s moobs?

LMFAO, Nicky, why are you so rude with your bros?

Poor girl. I question people’s sanity

Me too! They claim they love them and want them to be happy and then they go bat shit crazy over the stupidest thing. This girl is gorgeous and she seems nice, they need to sit down.

OMG JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE <3

HAI THERE

Go buy a Big Mac.
    ———————————-
    If u give me a lap dance first

I’m no whorish lesbo.
    You’ve got your scene friends that will give you a lap dance if you want it.

I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

Who’s breasts were you staring at?
    The mother of the fan that wanted a picture of me.

I hate Him!

I have two brothers. Guys start getting facial hair at latest age 18.

Ummm there are guys that never get facial hair, and Nick still doesn’t have a lot of facial hair, he has bald places. But facial hair changes, like when you are in your teens, then it gets fuller in your 20’s, then in your 30’s etc.

• SubwayToVenus

Who’s breasts were you staring at?
    The mother of the fan that wanted a picture of me.

Hmm, naughty Joe. Please tell me about the relationship with Demi Joey, I’ve always been curious about it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I mean, I don’t like Perrie in the slightest, but I’d never go out of my way to send her hate. That’s pathetic ._.

• Joe Jonas

Why can’t you get a nice girlfriend & settle down like Kevin?
    I’m not ready to settle down. My Joner still wants to have fun with “random bitches”

LOL YOU GUYS TAYLOR, CAMILLA AND ASHLEY ARE ALL GOING TO THE MET BALL THINGY WICH JOE AND NICKY ARE ATTENDING.

May 7, 2012 @ 03:57 pm

I hate Him!

WHO?

LoL omg my dad hates Bieber

I was. Look at that creeping smirk on my face *smirks*

Who’s breasts were staring at?
    —————
    Kevin’s moobs?
    Shut up and go fuck Delta’s dusty pussy.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    LoL omg my dad hates Bieber

Lmaooooooooo

If only Delta, Miley, Liam and Demi were also there.

I know, they’re cray.

May 7, 2012 @ 03:59 pm
    lol-ing to the fullest.

• Joe Jonas

The mother of the fan that wanted a picture of me.

To be honest, I’ve always thought of her like a sister. We never had sex though. She wanted to, but I never allowed it. Who wan’ts to fuck their sister? I couldn’t do it. Wilmer on the other hand…

• SellyismygirlCrush

He just called him a publicity whore! *dead*

• l?veislouder

Has she gotten hate? I mean, actually I’m sure she has, but have we heard anything about it like Niall’s cousin and Emma, that Australian model? Oh, and Lily hahaha, where is she now? lol poor girl.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, Joe I love you so much. Can we be friends with benefits?

• Joe Jonas

Ughhhhhhh. It’s going to be soooooooo awkward.

May 7, 2012 @ 04:03 pm
    Joe Jonas said:

The mother of the fan that wanted a picture of me.

There’s this little movie called Cruel Intentions…..

• SubwayToVenus

Ughhhhhhh. It’s going to be soooooooo awkward.

You are experienced.

May 7, 2012 @ 04:05 pm
    Joe Jonas said:
    Ughhhhhhh. It’s going to be soooooooo awkward.
    Shouldn’t you be getting ready for that ball?

• SubwayToVenus

Whenever I make a Niley post they always have so many notes in such little time.

It’s not going to be awkward between Joe, Taylor, Ash, because they are friends it’s Camilla that’s going to be awkward.

• Joe Jonas

Lmao, Joe I love you so much. Can we be friends with benefits?
    Yes. Call me anytime when you feel lonely or when your womenhood is yearning for some dick ;)

• Miley_Jonas

May 7, 2012 @ 03:58 pm
    I have two brothers. Guys start getting facial hair at latest age 18.

Once again, Nick had facial hair before this. It’s called shaving,

*COUGHCOUGH* whore…

Once again, Nick had facial hair before this. It’s called shaving,

But scattered and not as much. He still can’t grow a scruff like Joe’s.

• Joe Jonas

Shouldn’t you be getting ready for that ball?
    I should, shouldn’t I? I’ll be leaving very soon.

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG you guys, so I missed that post last night with all the drama..read it this afternoon & LMAO it was reckless.

Okay babe xoxo

Which one??

Joe has gotten more pussy than Nick. FACT.

Which one??

the one with the OS users and the anons who were bitching at them

• Joe Jonas

It’ll be awkward if Camilla and her friend turn down my invitation to my orgy.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Omg all those old users,

Which one??

the one with the OS users and the anons who were bitching at them

Oh, Lmaooo

EWWWW OS

• SubwayToVenus

It’ll be awkward if Camilla and her friend turn down my invitation to my orgy.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why can I picture Joe organizing an orgy at his apartment?

loveislouder is a mod…

• SubwayToVenus

JOE CAN I JOIN YOUR ORGY?

subwaytovenus is a mod…

• SubwayToVenus

Anons stop scaring the old users away, I like them.

May 7, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    loveislouder is a mod…
    Rumour has it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I assume she’s been getting hate ever since last year when she was first associated with him, but haven’t heard anything either. & LMAO WHO? That bitch. She must feel so fucking dumb now *facepalm*

LOL!!!!

Am I the only one that prefers OceanUP like this? With the little users?

May 7, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    l?veislouder said:

May 7, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    loveislouder is a mod…
    Rumour has it.

Hi, Adele! Can you sign my boobiessss?!!

Am I the only one that prefers OceanUP like this? With the little users?

i do too

Am I the only one that prefers OceanUP like this? With the little users?

i—–

I do too

—————–

I as well.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick and Miley are texting.

Oh, Lmaooo

I wish I could’ve joined in the conversation .__. some interesting things were said..

• l?veislouder

I assume she’s been getting ever since last year when she was first associated with him, but haven’t heard anything either. & LMAO WHO? That bitch. She must feel so fucking dumb now *facepalm*
    lmao, that bitch. love it xD

Hey Marissa: http://p.twimg.com/AsSIAo4CAAAUbZu.jpg
    No bb, you can not.
    xD

The one that isn’t related to Them!

I was offline too :(

• SellyismygirlCrush

No, I like it better like this to anon.

May 7, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    loveislouder is a mod…
    Rumour has it.

Hi, Adele! Can you sign my boobiessss?!!
    Of course, my dear child.
    *signs the boobies*
    Here you go ;D *kiss kiss*

May 7, 2012 @ 04:18 pm

Am I the only one that prefers OceanUP like this? With the little users?

i do too

I immediately closed that post once the old users came back. :/

• l?veislouder

I wonder how Lily’s single did… lmfaooo xD

• 3Hearts

SubwayToVenus said:
    Nick and Miley are texting.
    how do you know??

Rumour has it.

Why the British spelling of it though? There’s no ‘u’ baby xD

I was there I felt so Irrelevant, forever Ignored

• SubwayToVenus

I WANT JOE AND NICK TO GET TATTOOS.

I was offline too :(
    ===
    So I’m confused…what’s happening now?

SubwayToVenus said:
    Nick and Miley are texting.
    how do you know??

Sources..

Ashley Greene’s dressss

Why the British spelling of it though? There’s no ‘u’ baby xD
    I actually was listening to the song when that came up lol, so I was like “hey, great response” and wrote it, and as Adele is British, she spells it with the ‘u’

===
    So I’m confused…what’s happening now?

I don’t know, apparently, Jay, Jordan and Lani want to come back but the rest don’t. So, Idk.

I was there I felt so Irrelevant, forever Ignored
    I know how you feel. Irrelevant is such a stupid term for this matter though. We’re all the freaking same: sitting behind our computer screens talking to a bunch of strangers. Don’t feel like that :) Xx

• SellyismygirlCrush

I don’t want Jordon to come back!

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I was there I felt so Irrelevant, forever Ignored

That was exactly what I was about to answer, lmao.

LOL I love that song <3

Everyone on twitter is saying that Ashley’s dress is amazing and out of this world.

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t even know how rumours start on Twitter, seriously, are those bitches all Stalker Sarah’s sisters?

LOL She even was a worldwide TT.

• Live.Love.Learn.

That was exactly what I was about to answer, lmao.
    lol but really though. I don’t know why people diss anons either. As if having a fucking username and icon makes you SOOOOO much better than someone who doesn’t. It’s a gossip site. SIT -_-

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t like Joe’s friends.

OMG THEY LOOOK AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

JOE KNKLJLKJKJKJLJKJKLJK

• SubwayToVenus

Some anons are fucking rude though, but others are cool so I’m neutral about the whole anon thing.

LOL

• Nick Jonas

My arms are looking good.

HOT

NICK IS GROWING FACIAL HAIRRRRRRR HAHAHA!

what’s happening to the selling of how to succeed by the way? It’s going down week by week

• Zoe

JIKEY ??

• Nick Jonas

NICK IS GROWING FACIAL HAIRRRRRRR HAHAHA!
    Lat’s funny because?

Joe baby you know if you want to hide your hair until it grows to the lenght you want it…there are these wonderful things that you look reallyyyy gooood in called ‘beanies’.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lat’s funny because?

Cuz little Nicky is growing up.

• Joe Jonas

I kind of look like Zayn Malik in that photo of me.

• l?veislouder

booo I just tried winning 1D tix for next year and I actually got the ringer tone when calling, and then the operator comes on after a minute “Your party is not answering” -____- WELL DUH!

May 7, 2012 @ 04:18 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Nick and Miley are texting.

You’re so delusional

I want pizza.

• SubwayToVenus

Nick and Miley are texting.

You’re so delusional

I’m not.
    Mickey Mouse himself has confirmed this to me.

omg subway did you not see Nick and Joe in a tux?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Some anons are fucking rude through, but others are cool so I’m neutral about the whole anon thing.

no not that. just the idea that people think that calling an anon..an anon is some sort of insult. “well who cares what you think. you’re just an anon” okay and…? as if it even matters ._. none of us know each other in real life so we’re all freaking anons to each other. I could be a 22 yr old male for all you know

MY JOE IS BACK IN NYC!!!

• SubwayToVenus

omg subway did you not see Nick and Joe in a tux?

Yes but I have already seen them in tuxes lots of times so I’m used to so much swag.

• l?veislouder

The only thing with anons is they can be all “omgg LLL you’re so cool” in one comment and “omg LLL is such a know-it-all bitch” in the next and no one would know. Caroline and I can’t do that because we have a name attached to us. But I get it, we can talk shit too; the only difference is we have to own up to it, the anons don’t.

———————-

But Joe’s hairrr looks sooo goood and I think he shaveeddd klkllklkjljlkjlkjlkj

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah I agree, you have a point.
    Please don’t freak me out Mari, lmao.

• l?veislouder

Nick and Miley are texting.

You’re so delusional

I’m not.
    Mickey Mouse himself has confirmed this to me.
    You know girl, you may be onto something, because I overheard Minnie telling Daisy the same thing; she said she heard it from Mickey too.
    NILEY IS COMIN’ BACK, YO! HATERS, FALL BACK!

THIS.
    How come when anons call Demi horrible names anons don’t bitch about it but when I diss her all the anons jump on me?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Lol ok not Irrelevant then, but I remember when the anons would make list of the users, also this place turned into highschool even having a prom smh and I’m just there like ‘I feel old, Ignored and you ppl are annoying’

NILEY IS IRRELAVANTTTT

NELTA

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY IS COMIN’ BACK, YO! HATERS, FALL BACK!

OMG SO MICKEY DIDN’T LIE?
    I KNEW IT, NILEY 2012.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I don’t want Jordon to come back!
    Apparently all the regular users here are “more basic than a can of tuna.”

Welp.

WHAT EVEN.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah I agree, you have a point.
    Please don’t freak me out Mari, lmao.

you saw my pic! I’m not! Promise :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

My friend just called, going to see the avengers, Is it all it’s hyped up to be?

I mean, RDJ.

NILEY IS IRRELAVANTTTT

NELTA

NILEY WAS AND STILL IS MORE RELEVANT THAN NELTA WILL EVER BE.

WHAT EVEN.
    lmaoo I remember that xD

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah I didn’t like that either. I like being able to talk to people and I like a lot of the users, but this is a gossip site. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s much more eventful to go out & enjoy a real prom than have a “cyber” one online. I got way too sucked into OU back then & I didn’t like that. I’d stay up super late & not do my hw. It got to be too much, so I took a break & didn’t come on for over a month. I got sooo much accomplished in that month it’s not even funny. College applications went out, grades went up, got elected Vice President of the Honor Society, etc. I’ve been coming back on now & even pretty frequently to talk to Dani and Caroline, but it’s not like it was before. I like how it is here now :L

WHAT EVEN.
    lmaoo I remember that xD

..God.

• SellyismygirlCrush

LOL dah, Everything RDJ touches is amazing. Wheres my head at? Smh.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah I didn’t like that either. I like being able to talk to people and I like a lot of the users, but this is a gossip site. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s much more eventful to go out & enjoy a real prom than have a “cyber” one online. I got way too sucked into OU back then & I didn’t like that. I’d stay up super late & not do my hw. It got to be too much, so I took a break & didn’t come for over a month. I got sooo much accomplished in that month it’s not even funny. College applications went out, grades went up, got elected Vice President of the Honor Society, etc. I’ve been coming back on now & even pretty frequently to talk to Dani and Caroline, but it’s not like it was before. I like how it is here now :L

Same happened to me, I used to be ADDICTED to this place in 2008, though we were all anons and there were no users, but I’d still talk to Jerseygirl, Jonas4Canada and all those VERY old users on here, I was also pretty fucking addicted in 2009 and somehow in 2010, but I was never here in 2011, and it was actually healthy, I came back this year, lmao.

• Live.Love.Learn.

My friend saw it & said it was really good. I’m not really into those kinds of movies :/

It smashed the box office though! Biggest opening weekend ever :o

• SubwayToVenus

But I’ve had this account since 2010 and I used to be on here a lot but then left and when I came back, everyone was gone.

I like this too :) x)

• Live.Love.Learn.

I know right. It’s not healthy to spend all of your time on the computer so I tryyy to limit myself. I’ve gotten a little sucked into OU again now, but I’m definitely not losing sleep over it. Last night, I saw the first few comments of the OS users & I knew shit would be going down, but I turned off my phone & went to sleep anyway because I had an exam today. Yay me ^_^

• Live.Love.Learn.

Just in case anyone is creeping this post right now, no I am not talking shit about anyone. Please don’t twist my words. Thanks :)

That woman heels are awkward

& his gorgeous accent *_*

I think Joe is gorgeous, I’ve seen him in person before and pics don’t do him justice, all of his bros are attractive realllyy attractive in person, short tho.

Zayn is attractive too!

• Joe Jonas

I would pick my Joehawk over a vagina fart any day.
    =====
    ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.

It’s to much hair on Joe’s face
    My baby should shave that beard
    ….. an his pubes too

Joe Jonas said:

I would pick my Joehawk over a vagina fart any day.
    =====
    ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.
    ——————-
    Tweeted boy

• Joe Jonas

You use to be Hot, now, you’re a hot mess.
    Are we just talking about my looks here? Cause most women/girls find me quite hot *Tssss*

• Miley_Jonas

ANONS GTF.

Vinny looks like Butt-head from “Beavis and Butt-head” http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=75856&fid=527596

pm
    Nick Jonas said:
    Nick looks fat
    Down there I am…..;)

_

^_^

It’s to much hair on Joe’s face
    My baby should shave that beard
    ….. an his pubes too
    I tought you liked my pubes though? You told me you liked a bushy man.

Zayn is attractive too!

Joe looked so damn good in SOS & Hold On though. I used to think he was gorgeous too

Zayn is eye sex.

Miley_Jonas said:

ANONS GTF.
    Niley is o-v-e-r

Nick is perfection.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I would pick my Joehawk over a vagina fart any day.
    =====
    ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.

O.o wait whaaaa? Never mind, I’ll just ask Taylor xD

Niley is o-v-e-r

A heart is not a home without the one that gets you through the storm xoxo

ANONS GTF.

?

Nick is perfection.

BABY YOU’RE HERE <3

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t like it when 1D fans are rude to Jonas brothers, we’re all super nice to them and to their fans.

Joe Jonas said:

It’s to much hair on Joe’s face
    My baby should shave that beard
    ….. an his pubes too
    I tought you liked my pubes though? You told me you liked a bushy man.
    ———————
    Your pubes are so thick & itches when we fuck but your dick makes all worth it.

Nick is perfection.

BABY YOU’RE HERE <3

YES I’VE COME TO RESCUE FROM THIS PUSSY FARTING ANONS.

Joe Jonas said:
    You use to be Hot, now, you’re a hot mess.
    _

Your looks. I’m sure if you shaved and I don’t know wtf is going on with your wardrobe ugh.

• Nick Jonas

Nick is perfection.
    Yes I am, baby ;)

Nick Jonas said:
    Nick is perfection.
    Yes I am, baby ;)

“You’re vain” – Miss Miley Cyrus

*narrows eyes*

are you talking about me?! I’m the only 1D fan here & I’m not rudeeeee D:

ubwayToVenus said:

————————————-
    i hate directioners, i can’t believe they voted for westlife just because their idols didn’t make it to the final. What a jealous bitter bitches.

HTS grosses are decreasing weekly because so many new shows have recently premiered that appeal to HTS’s same audience. Pretty normal for a non mega budget production to get trounced in year two. If Nick weren’t in the lead, it’d be doing worse. And yes, if Radcliffe or Criss were in the role, it’d still be tanking.

• Live.Love.Learn.

YES I’VE COME TO RESCUE FROM THIS PUSSY FARTING ANONS.

The anons on the Jonas posts are always weirdly funny O.o

*narrows eyes*

are you talking about me?! I’m the only 1D fan here & I’m not rudeeeee D:

Oh, no baby, haha I love 1D and I consider myself a fan but some directioners are fucking immature and need to sit down.

Nick looks incredibly hot and manly. Joe and Mikey look like a couple of gross unemployed hipsters.

ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.

O.o wait whaaaa? Never mind, I’ll just ask Taylor xD

————————————-

I don’t hate them, I’m a fan myself, but sometimes they’re so rude, like they super immature, they think they own the boys and they bash whoever’s not any of them 5. Honestly, the Jonas fan base has gotten so much better now, still they did a fucking scandal out of the Westlife thing, they have many fans and I know people who voted for them, Jonas fans were being fucking annoying and rude to Westlife fans and fighting on Tumblr, but what’s worse is that WE voted for 1D against Mindless behaviour to help them and they still lost.

I love Jonas and 1D! :)

The anons on the Jonas posts are always weirdly funny O.o

LMFAO, I KNOW, ESPECIALLY THE JOE ONES.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I love Jonas and 1D! :)

Me too.
    Most fans are fans of both anyway, from what I’ve seen on Tumblr and Twitter but some 1D fans are super rude to the Jonas brothers.

Joe Jonas said:

ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.

O.o wait whaaaa? Never mind, I’ll just ask Taylor xD
    —————————–
    She already wrote a song about it.
    U are screwed.

I like this too :) x)

So proud of you, bb!
    Zayn kisses for you! <333

• SubwayToVenus

I used to stay up all night here too, I still do though, lmao, but that’s because after 7 years I am still not used to this timeline, and I also take looooong naps. I even remember having sleep overs here, lmao, random.
    I’m surely not as addicted to this place as I used to be, but it’s still pretty addictive.
    I’m glad I missed last year’s drama though, it was my last year of school and I would’ve missed it because of OU, haha.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I used to be an anon here back in 2008/2009, but I wasn’t a regular. I commented sometimes, but mainly I just read the news lmao

Joe looks thrilled to be talking to a lady who is smoking a cig

__

Yeah, I’m not in school so it was easy for me to be on here at all hours not caring. But thats pretty great for you! I really do like how it is now to. Less BS. I really don’t want those users to come back last night pissed me off. I only like Mary (voiceofreason) but she wasnt even on.

• l?veislouder

Caroline, how does school work over there? Someone I can ask who knows both school systems! haha
    Here, it’s (sometimes) Pre-K, kindergarten, elementary school (roughly 1-5 grades), middle school/junior high (roughly 6-8), high school (9-12), and then college/university is optional, though highly recommended.
    Over there is…?

So proud of you, bb!
    Zayn kisses for you! <333
    :’) emotions!!! <333333

But omg that test did not go as smoothly as I'd hoped. There was nothing about the placebo effect at all -___- the things that I studied weren’t on there & then the things that I didn’t study were :'(

• SellyismygirlCrush

WTF HANSON HAS A NEW ALBUM!!! WHAAAAA?

• SellyismygirlCrush

But omg that test did not go as smoothly as I’d hoped. There was nothing about the placebo effect at all -___- the things that I studied weren’t on there & then the things that I didn’t study were :'(

__

And that is why I do not miss school.

So proud of you, bb!
    Zayn kisses for you! <333
    :’) emotions!!! <333333

-______- that’s always how it is.
    Class: 1+1=2
    Homework: 1+4-3=2
    Test: Johnny has one orange and Mikey has four. Calculate the Sun’s mass.

• Live.Love.Learn.

It’s my last year now lol & I don’t think I’ve missed anything because of OU, but there were definitely many many many many hw assignments that never got done….I blame that on senioritis though lmao

Over there is…?

Sorry dani I was gone.
    Well, um, I haven’t experiencied it there, lol.
    But at least until I left, it was
    Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary which is divided in two, at least that’s how it used to be.
    And then university, but unlike there you can enter public unis without having A’s on school, your diploma is what matters not the grades you used to have.

Where’s the Stick Kevin is With?At the Gala.

• l?veislouder

So would primary and secondary be like junior high and high school? That’s what I was asking lol
    And university is still for a higher education, which is optional? Is college the same as university there? I heard it wasn’t. How old are people typically when they finish mandatory school?

So many questions, sorry! lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

I won’t take it that far. I really like a lot of the users, & it was nice having anons and Lani on. I just didn’t like the environment of how OU was before. Idk it’s hard to describe. It’s nice having the posts be lively too, but I’m not begging for anyone to stay because of it as it was suggested ._.

• Live.Love.Learn.

-______- that’s always how it is.
    Class: 1+1=2
    Homework: 1+4-3=2
    Test: Johnny has one orange and Mikey has four. Calculate the Sun’s mass.

====

Basically yeah. So much for that 5. Just praying for a 4 now tbh :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

And that is why I do not miss school.
    You don’t go to college?

& OMG YOUR ICON. I LIKE THAT ISH

So many questions, sorry! lol

I guess it’s the same, yes.
    And the thing with university is, you finish school, you get your diploma and you can already get into uni, as long as you pass an exam, many people try to get in and fail the exam and have to try again in the next calls, also some unis, depending on the career have also introductory courses.
    Yeah it’s not the same, college englobes many institutions, like private schools, universities, etc.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh and people graduate from school at the age of 17-18 depending on which month you were born in.

Basically yeah. So much for that 5. Just praying for a 4 now tbh :(
    Oh, it was the AP :(
    Well, let me know when you get the grades! I’m hoping for the best :)

• l?veislouder

I guess it’s the same, yes.
    And the thing with university is, you finish school, you get your diploma and you can already get into uni, as long as you pass an exam, many people try to get in and fail the exam and have to try again in the next calls, also some unis, depending on the career have also introductary courses.
    Ahh okay. I think I followed that.
    So how come Harry was talking about college at his X Factor audition when he was 16? I mean, never too early to plan things out, but he talked like he was just about to go. At least, that’s how I took it.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    And that is why I do not miss school.
    You don’t go to college?

& OMG YOUR ICON. I LIKE THAT ISH

_

No, I will eventually though.
    lol It’s the only one that will work

• SubwayToVenus

Ahh okay. I think I followed that.

Because he graduated when he was 17 and he was just about to finish! I finished school when I was 17 and started uni when I was 17, you know I just turned 18 a few weeks ago.

_

Ahh gotcha. Okay.

Oh guys, the country’s fattest cat died today :(

Ahh gotcha. Okay.

Have I explained myself correctly dani? haha

May 7, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Ahh gotcha. Okay.

Have I explained myself correctly dani? haha
    I believe I got it lol. One last question: what are forms? Like sixth form and such. Like what year/grade you’re in? If so, how many of them are there?

• SubwayToVenus

I just entered uni, so I’m in first grade.
    Sixth form are the last two optional years of secondary school when students are like 16, 18, in which students get ready to give advanced levels exams.
    These are international exams that get world wide recognition.

• SubwayToVenus

And if you pass them, they add them to your diploma and you have better chances to enter uni.

This might be offensive, but Nick kinda looks like Liam H here.

• SubwayToVenus

Also if you pass them with an A, I THINK, not sure, you get some kind of scholarship.

May 7, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Oh guys, the country’s fattest cat died today :(
    Damn :/

Subway, what are you studying at uni?

• SubwayToVenus

Subway, what are you studying at uni?

• Joe Jonas

Fugly? Puh-lease. I’m still a Sex God. Camilla was lucky to get a taste of my Joner.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMFAO, I KNOW, ESPECIALLY THE JOE ONES.

LMAO this Joe anon is entertaining

• Joe Jonas

Your pubes are so thick & itches when we fuck but your dick makes all worth it.
    If my pubes make your vagina itch, I’ll consider shaving :)

ROFL why though? Vagina farts are sexy <3

Vajajay farts are not sexy unless I’m forcing air out of one.

O.o wait whaaaa? Never mind, I’ll just ask Taylor xD

You’re not though.

BRING ME THAT SEXY MOTHERFUCKER BACK.

Me too.

__

• Live.Love.Learn.

*sigh* what’s new? It’s like that in every fandom >.< Overall though, I really do love this fandom. Best I’ve been in, I think. – I don’t know even directioners were “this fandom needs to sit the fuck down” when Niall and Ali was trending, they’re seriously bonkers and full of hate, but I guess Jonas fandom used to be the same way, so, what can I say, there will always be looneys, haha. What’s up babe? — Who’s that? O.o I haven’t been on Twitter or Tumblr much I’M FREAKING EXHAUSTED! I finally have a day off to myself. Glad to be chilling :)

• l?veislouder

I just entered uni, so I’m in first grade.
    These are international exams that get world wide recognition.

SubwayToVenus said:

Subway, what are you studying at uni?

Do a course in sociology. Sociology rules.

WHYYYYY, this is the first JOICK ‘date’ in ages, why is Miley there ruining everything??

• SubwayToVenus

Do a course in sociology. Sociology rules.

I like it, but I prefer psychology.

Oh, it was the AP :(
    Well, let me know when you get the grades! I’m hoping for the best :)
    I will :) Xx