Nick Jonas ‘Timberlake Breakout Star’

ehgh53
nickbreakout

Z Boy Band Awards 2012.

Nick Jonas won The Justin Timberlake ‘Biggest Breakout Star’.

One Direction won a too! FULL list under. Do YOU agree?

Biggest Singles
*NSYNC – “Bye Bye Bye”
Backstreet Boys – “Quit Playing Games with My Heart”
One Direction – “What Makes You Beautiful” **WINNER**
The Wanted – “Glad You Came”
New Kids on the Block – “Step By Step”

The Justin Timberlake ‘Biggest Breakout Star’
Nick Jonas **WINNER**
Donnie Wahlberg
Ricky Martin
Joey Fatone

Best Ballad
*NSYNC – “This I Promise You”
The Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way” **WINNER**
New Kids on the Block – “I’ll Be Loving You Forever”
98 Degrees – “I Do (Cherish You)”
Boyz II Men – “End of the Road”

Overall Hotties

Big Time Rush
Mindless Behavior
Jonas Brothers

Read more:

Around the web

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I don’t know why but that picture reminds me of ‘So fetch’

• Cro

I hope Kim Kardassian fake marries Nick

• Fashionexplosion

One Direction shouldn’t have won majority of those awards. Only girl below 16 like them. ha let’s be honest.

awkward im not 16 then

I hate this Poll its so stupid

• SubwayToVenus

Fashionexplosion I wish my icon was yours. I love it.

• Cro

let’s talk about something since all these posts are boring

• Nick Jonas

@Cro once Kanye is done with Kim, I might tap that blessed ass of hers

when & where did ppl vote for this!?!?? THE WANTED SHOULD’VE WON!

• Cro

I’d rather give prizes to real musicians… not blow up dolls for 12-14 year olds

Awesome…

• ParaMonster

Really? 1D won over *NSYNC? Well, that shows that they don’t know good music when they hear it and it’s all about the faces and the accents.

• anons

So I just finished masturbating to an older justin younger justin sceanrio. fucking hot

• anons

I should’ve came at the bj part though

umm such a relevant award..

come here

• anons

this is the post where people should be

• anons

its alive just come here

my hands smell good

• anons

im gonna recharge then masturbate again

• anons

dont know if i should imagine twins or older/younger again

or just me fucking him

first world problems

i’ve noticed if you stick to 1 scenario than just multiple it’s better

• anons

justin needs a twin brother like seriously

remember when isarcasticing always got pissed at the 1d stans

I still do tbh

Best Dance Performance to 1D lmao

The boys can’t dance though XD.

Looks like Nick Jonas is growing facial hair..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• SubwayToVenus

I love when they change it to “New York City” :)

They do it with every place though… those sellouts

hi Jayyyyy, still horny?

nah

I wrote like some sentences but you guys didn’t like me so I stopped

who are you tho

I haven’t showered in 5 weeks

I am eating Lays, my hands are greasy, now the keyboard is greasy

i always type with one hand when eating cheetos

I haven’t showered in 5 weeks

yesterday was the first time i took a shower in a week

i always type with one hand when eating cheetos

I should’ve done that..

I bet Jordan tastes really good. Like coconuts

I would say I taste more like Pink Lemonade mixed with Vanilla Ice-Cream, ya know?

• iSarcasticING

The longest I’ve gone without showering is 2 months.

Yummyyyyy

• anons

The longest I’ve gone without showering is 2 months.

i think the longest i’ve gone was like 2 weeks

SarcasticING said:
    The longest I’ve gone without showering is 2 months.

omfg lmao
    Hi Kingsley, I picture you like kingsley

OMGGG JORDAN TWO MONTHS….

• l?veislouder

Kim needs to shut up. She’s the cause of every “change” and “adaptation” needed in her life. -____-

• SubwayToVenus

Hello beautiful, how is it going? I hear it’s wonderful in California, I’ve been missing you, it’s true.

• anons

Kingley has gotten stale. He used to be so funny.

heeey

• SubwayToVenus

Kingley has gotten stale. He used to be so funny.

He’s gotten nicer, but I still fucking love him.

• iSarcasticING

OMGGG JORDAN TWO MONTHS….

Summer of 2011. A MESS. When I finally took a shower I think I left a permenent smell that will never leave the bathroom.

nelena forever

omfg lmao
    Hi Kingsley, I picture you like kingsley

sigh. this depresses me. I used to find Kingsley comparisonsan honor, but he’s sooo nice now it’s insane. I want him to DRAG like he did with the Rebecca Black video. The new Kingsley sold himself out to make money.

• l?veislouder

I love when they change it to “New York City” :)

heeey

hi

• SubwayToVenus

Were you at least gettin into the pool everyday?

are you guys staying here or going back

niley forever

tbh

hi

will you have sex with me or

are you guys staying here or going back

We can be on 2 websites at the same time.

will you have sex with me or

tbh

u should date subway

• iSarcasticING

Were you at least gettin into the pool everyday?

Pools? As if. I think I was lucky enough to see daylight once a week. I pigged out on junk food and stayed on the computer alll day. Only showered cause my family and i were going on a vacation.

May 7, 2012 @ 12:56 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

niley forever

tbh

Never again.

• l?veislouder

this is an OUTRAGE, EVERYONE KNOWS JONAS BROTHERS SHOULD BE THE WINNER FOR CURRENT BOY BAND, I KNOW THEY’RE NOT TOGETHER RIGHT NOW, BUT PLEASE, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, EVERY KNOWS TOO THAT ONE DIRECTION IS A FAD GROUP, THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR, WILL BE THEIR BIGGEST YEARS, THEN THEY’LL GO AWAY, PLUS JONAS BROTHERS IS NOT CURRENT, RIGHT NOW, SO IT’S NOT FAIR TO PUT THE JONAS BROTHERS IN THIS CATEGORY, BUT WHEN THEY COME BACK, JONAS BROTHERS WILL BE NUMBER ONE AGAIN!!!!
    —————-
    So they should have won current band even though they’re not current (your words)… glad teenie fans make such great sense.

• SubwayToVenus

lmao, I agree, he’s gotten nicer.

I love how kim replied him two weeks after he tweeted her but had to complement one of his tweets

We can be on 2 websites at the same time.

oksy r u guys the only ones or are there more users coming back here

niley forever

tbh

This.

are you guys staying here or going back

I will not stop till every last member on OS has returned back to their true home. So for me, yes.

Nick and Joe are getting matching scruff!

did jenny die

:zaru2:

That’s gross, hahaha.

oksy r u guys the only ones or are there more users coming back here

Just us. the other people dont like it here

thx babe

did jenny die

shes on tumblr now

Never again.

Their relationship shat on african babies. You may take a We Own The Night Tour seat.

WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNY

I love when Nick smiles, I starting to love him and he was irrelevant to me when the jonas were the biggest band, I thnk it’s because he changed a lot and now he is really really hot, too late but I fall in love with Nick JOnas, I hope he does more and more broadway especially dancing

May 7, 2012 @ 12:59 pm

did jenny die

who cares

WOOOOOOOAH! Wht happened

• l?veislouder

May 7, 2012 @ 12:56 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I love when they change it to “New York City” :)

They do it with every place though… those sellouts
    I know, but I love with when they do it for mah home, Caroline! Gosh!!

why is he the justin timberlake breakout star? what the hell does justin have to do? anyway it’s an award so Nick deserves it

im slipping into the lime

I don’t get what you guys are talking about but Nick rocks!

• SubwayToVenus

I know, but I love with when they do it for mah home, Caroline! Gosh!!

I don’t care dani… hahahaha, omg I’m so tired, I just took a 2 hour nap, still tired.

what happened to that black girl uh whts her name

May 7, 2012 @ 01:00 pm

——————–

I love both Nick and Joe equally, I couldn’t choose who’s hotter! And I love both of their personalities!

someone send me a good niley fan fic

WOOOOOOOAH! Wht happened

Fell off the face of the internet. Don’t curr anymore.

• SellyismygirlCrush

BSB FTW!

• l?veislouder

May 7, 2012 @ 02:08 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    This list is fucking stupid. One Direction for Best Dance Performance? Lmao no
    I voted for N*SYNC for that. Nothing beats the “Bye Bye Bye” sprinkler!! haha

• Laura

I think NKOTB BSB NSYNC or NSYNC SHOULD HAVE WON ANY OF THE AWARDS THAT THEY WERE IN! NOT STUPID ONE DICRECTION!!!!!!! WHO BEATS Aaron and Nick Carter for Best Sibling Award! Jons can win an award..but nick aaron or Jordan and Jonathan Knight should have REALLY WON! Best Overall Sound: SHOULD OF BEEN BSB! prom date: Nick Carter! 13

• anons

…I’ve been on OU for 2 years. :O I feel so old, I mean, when I started I was 12 :O now I’m 14. Bloody hell..

14 isn’t very old.. don’t wrry

eww anons *pukes*

• JoeHoe15

Congrats Nicky! ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ 1D having the best dance moves omfg

Fell off the face of the internet. Don’t curr anymore.

whos ur bff on here

• Penny

Postam anuntul dvs in peste 365 de siteuri de anunturi din Romania impreuna cu o poza si adresa siteului
    dvs. (in siteurile ce permit acest lucru) crescand
    astfel numarul celor care vad anuntul dvs cu cateva sute de mii de persoane zilnic.
    Noi facem aceasta munca in locul dvs. Anuntul va fi indexat
    de Google rapid (cateva zile) si va fi afisat in primele pagini.

my web page :: Postare anunturi – Anunturi Romania

• Steffen

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You
    can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

May 7, 2012 @ 01:04 pm
    what happened to that black girl uh whts her name

Picstoburn?

she should date onna

• l?veislouder

May 7, 2012 @ 01:01 pm
    It’s a reference to how Justin Timberlake broke out of N*SYNC and the boy band image to have his own successful career; it’s not an insult to Nick at all.

remember when isarcasticing always got pissed at the 1d stans

what

remember that cutie named phone

remember when isarcasticing always got pissed at the 1d stans

Yeah and we always complained about them.

nick your gay is showing.

remember gage

• SubwayToVenus

nick your gay is showing.

Shut it.

remember Ssexy beast

remember jersey girl

• l?veislouder

Me too! I just woke up too; not cool >.< lol so, I was gonna go meet JWoww (from the jersey shore) on Wednesday, since she’s having a signing, and now since Justin is going to be in town that day too, I have to choose. Probably is definitely going to be Justin, just because of my mom, but… mmm I wanna meet JWoww! *stamps foot* hmph* :(

gage was pretzel

SubwayToVenus said:
    nick your gay is showing.

Shut it.

——————-

i was kidding i love nicky. <3

I ship Niley, Nelena, Jaylor and Jemi. The worst couples in history YOLO!

i only ship Jemi. they are the perfect couple. look at the way their voices go together perfectly cries

remember jersey girl

I liked her! She appeared on that post about the girl and her Jimmy choos and Joe’s bodyguard beinge rude to clear up the rumour.

wearings crocs to prom YOLO

• SubwayToVenus

GO, MEET JUSTIN, are you crazy, who’s JWOW, irrelevant. Besides, you already know what could happen if you meet Justin…

remember sparkles

nonymous said:

remember when isarcasticing always got pissed at the 1d stans

Remember when an anon saved a pictured of Jordan, uploaded it here, AND photoshopped it with horns and a dick on his mouth? LOL

wheres robin

Oh heeeeeyyyy ;)
    Okay, now I’m okay with this :D lol

hahaha, you should.
    lol k :)

Music is dead.

• lovelife

OH HELL NO. I LOVE 1D BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THEY’RE BETTER THAN BSB. JUST NO.

• lovelife

I’ll take best 90s group though

• Nons

“Do YOU agree?”

• anons

my hand is stuck to my face

i need to drink some water

Hi Jay. n_n

i bet if post count showed here i would have over 100,000

hi lani

• Nons

i need to drink some water
    Then go get some water.

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m so confused, is there some migration from oceanshore to here happening? o.O

Then go get some water.

im too lazy

• SoRawSUgAr

I’m confused, is there some migration happening?

• anons

seriously its a wasteland here. where is everyone

• anons

I’m confused, is there some migration happening?

• anons

i miss being horny all the time!!! i think the boyfriend video destroyed that with justin

EMILY WTF.

• anons

justin needs to release a shirtless pic or something so i can forgive him for that disappointment video

anons said:

So…is everyone just bored of OS then?

… >_>

Lantonia said:

EMILY WTF.

LANI…sup? ;)

LANI…sup? ;)
    Why are you here and not on OS? You said you were busy.. T_T

• anons

So…is everyone just bored of OS then?

no..its just me here.

• Cro

hey people!

• anons

how does me = everyone wtf

hey people!

hey cro. i see you’re a guy

no..its just me here.
    And me.

And me.

yes, you too

hey people!
    Hello! I’m Lani. n_n

I mean..hi im jay.

• Nons

hey people!
    Ciao bello

Lantonia said:

LANI…sup? ;)
    Why are you here and not on OS? You said you were busy.. T_T

I am. Well, I go on here to check celeb news everyday, and I sometimes comment. I usually forget about OS, or I just haven’t got time to chat…

OH FUCK ITS GONNA RAIN SDFSDFDSFDSFDSFDSF

• Cro

hi jay and Lani ;)

SHIT THUNDER DKSFHDKJSHFNEKGFEWGEDGF

Cro said:

hey people!

Hi ^.^

I miss you. :/

#swaggy

hi jay and Lani ;)
    Nice to meet you! Do you want to be called Cro or? n_n

• Cro

you all know each other?

• anons

I don’t wanna masturbate again. maybe at night

I want a lollipop. n_n

you all know each other?

yeah me and lani do

Lantonia said:

I miss you. :/

Aw *hugs you* I missed you too <333 How was your spring break, or whatever they do in your country ;)

you all know each other?
    Yes. n_n

• Cro

Nice to meet you! Do you want to be called Cro or? n_n
    —————
    yea, just do that

i like how theres no 10 sec limit here

Cro said:

you all know each other?

You must be new here :), almost everyone knows..well almost everyone :)

• Lantonia

Yay! Haha, it was nice but that’s a long time ago! And it’s Denmark where I’m from. But I have exams now, so I’m pretty busy as well. How are you? n_n

yea, just do that
    Okay. Where are you from? I’m from Denmark. n_n

To the window

To the window

To the wall

To the wall

Till the sweat drip down my balls

Till all you bitches crawl.

Omg I’m addicted to that song…

• Cro

You must be new here :), almost everyone knows..well almost everyone :)

yea I signed up a few weeks ago :)

Who’s in your icon, Emily? n_n

• Cro

Okay. Where are you from? I’m from Denmark. n_n

cool I’m from Cali

Lantonia said:

Ah, awesome, I just did assessments, I got highest level for year 9 in History, second one in a row ;). And I got the second highest for someone in year 9 in English :D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    THUNDER AGAIN DSFDSFDSFDSF

I really wanted to talk with the k-popper there is on this site. T_T

Lantonia said:

Who’s in your icon, Emily? n_n

Caroline Forbes & Klaus Mikaelson ;) Vampire Diaries :)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    THUNDER AGAIN DSFDSFDSFDSF
    Are you scared? :/

Are you scared? :/

• Cro

gotta eat lunch. bye!

I really wanted to talk with the k-popper there is on this site. T_T

maybe they’ll come on again

• Lantonia

Omg, that’s awesome! Congratulations, Hun! I’m doing pretty well myself, my Danish exam I had today went really well! n_n

gotta eat lunch. bye!

bye

Cro said:
    yea I signed up a few weeks ago :)

*Hugs you* Welcome :D Are you a girl..or guy? I just have to ask, in case I call you a boy when you’re a girl or vice versa aha ;). What’s your name? x

Bye Cro! n_n

• Cro

I’m a guy and just call me cro that’s my nickname ;)

• Lantonia

Aw, *hugs you* I’m here for you. I hate thunderstorms too, but as long as we’re together everything will be alright! n_n

Lantonia said:

Thank you. And well done :D is it the language your taking as in exam? Yeah? Aha

Aww thanks lani. *holds onto you for dear life*

• Lantonia

Caroline Forbes & Klaus Mikaelson ;) Vampire Diaries :)
    Omg, Klaus sounds Danish, lol. I’ve never really watched VD before. n_n

Cro said:
    I’m a guy and just call me cro that’s my nickname ;)

Okay, hi Cro. Welcome to OU, it’s fun fun fun :D…I sound really…cheesy aha

• Lantonia

Thank you. And yes, Danish essays! When you get more time you should visit OS again! n_n

uhhhh the OS people are back? I guess your forum sucks

uhhhh the OS people are back? I guess your forum sucks

How does 2 people from OS = the whole fucking forum. No. I’m here cause I wanna be.

What does OS stand for?

• jessica effect

wow i haven’t been on in so long….. is anyone alive

whos ur bff on here

u

• Live.Love.Learn.

This list is fucking stupid. One Direction for Best Dance Performance? Lmao no

Kim K whoring ass needs to gtf. Slut.

Jay, I don’t know if you’ve seen Sound Of Music, but;

Raindrops on roses and
    whiskers on kittens…

etc etc. ;) Help with the thunder? I know it sucks, I was in a caravan once and there was loads of thunder :O

Aww thanks lani. *holds onto you for dear life*
    Saranghae! <3

since U R like queen bee who started it you’re like whole OS you know

Jay, I don’t know if you’ve seen Sound Of Music, but;

Raindrops on roses and
    whiskers on kittens…

I’ve never seen it, but aww thanks.

since U R like queen bee who started it you’re like whole OS you know

cbf

Lantonia said:

Caroline Forbes & Klaus Mikaelson ;) Vampire Diaries :)
    Omg, Klaus sounds Danish, lol. I’ve never really watched VD before. n_n

I know *drools* ;p but you should. I mean, season 3 is by far the best so far ;) and I’ll visit OS when I can, I hope I can this weekend :D

uhhhh the OS people are back? I guess your forum sucks
    Haha, you’re trying to make yourself look smart, aren’t you? Well to tell you OS is 1000 times better in my opinion, but I still have the rights to come here for my friends. So nope, it freaking rocks! n_n

cbf
    what does that even mean?

• anons

Damn. Can we just be acknowledge here as USERS and not just people from OS.

anons said:
    I’ve never seen it, but aww thanks.

You’re welcome :D And, never seen it? :o the song is when there is thunder and lightning, all the children are scared and the nanny sings to them, :P

• anons

what does that even mean?

You’ll never know

I hope you do visit again! You are missed! And I might watch it. n_n

LOL. I am smart fyi
    what friends…. you are just talking to other OS members I dno’t get what you sayyy

uhhhh the OS people are back? I guess your forum sucks
    =-
    No, quite the opposite. And as I recall, there are over 100 users on OS, so…

LOL. I am smart fyi

Well we would if there was actually other people here to talk to.

LOL. I am smart fyi
    It’s true there’s only OS members on now, but I meant later on. Without us right now OU would be dead. And I come for my old OU friends.

No, quite the opposite. And as I recall, there are over 100 users on OS, so…
    um ya! and only 10 are regular

um ya! and only 10 are regular

like 15

Lantonia said:
    I hope you do visit again! You are missed! And I might watch it. n_n

Ooooh, I ship Klaus & Caroline till the end now, they’re just *faints*

And, I’m missed? :O By who? I know you…but that’s it yeah? ;P

do you have any new users or just the ones who went from here?

• anons

do you have any new users or just the ones who went from here?

Just ones from OU are the only users that stay. We’ve had other users come in from tumblr and twitter and they always leave.

• Lantonia

do you have any new users or just the ones who went from here?
    We get new users like every second week.

• SoRawSUgAr

do you have any new users or just the ones who went from here?

They’re usually from OU, but I think they’re have been some new ones before…

lol the awkward moment when one direction doesnt dance but they win best dance performance..
    sorry but they haven’t been around long enough to deserve some of the awards their getting. and i’m a fan of them.

• Lantonia

Luke wants to join, and hopefully stay. I just hope he won’t get too much hate, lol.

• anons

He was pretty cool when he stopped insulting us. I hope he joins soon.

an do you talk about normal celebs on there ´cuz your banner makes it seem like there’s this manga thing goin on

Lantonia said:

Luke? 0.o

• anons

We talk about anything we want. Including celebs. And we just had that banner to try something new than just the same celebs.

• Lantonia

He was pretty cool when he stopped insulting us. I hope he joins soon.
    He was just afraid he would “lose me” to OS. He’s actually a really nice guy under that manwhore attitude. x;

Manwhore? We’ll get along very well

lani do you invent that shit orrrr

Luke? 0.o
    One of my best friends. We had an episode with him a few months ago, but he says he wants to join, so..

lani do you invent that shit orrrr
    What?

• exoticmist

How in the world did One Direction win so many categories and beat out *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys?

• anons

I’m gonna end all my posts with. ♥

Manwhore? We’ll get along very well
    Lol, maybe. I promise he’ll try to cyber everyone on there. >_>

Lol, maybe. I promise he’ll try to cyber everyone on there. >_>

OHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NAH
    I’M NOT GETTING ANY COMPETITION
    i hopes he posts pics of his penis

Lantonia said:

Luke? 0.o

Oh, I see. I miss all the argument shit don’t I? aha

new page

OHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NAH
    I’M NOT GETTING ANY COMPETITION
    i hopes he posts pics of his penis
    Lol, you will. He’s so iewufewpgf with girls all the time. And I think he wants to, he loves to show off.

new

new

• S

?

Oh, I see. I miss all the argument shit don’t I? aha
    You do! So many things happen all the time, like the new banner! n_n

:angry:
    AND OHHHHHHH SNAP. i am here for pics of that
    :isee:

• Lantonia

PAGE TWO, BECAUSE WE’RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!

Lantonia said:

Oh, I see. I miss all the argument shit don’t I? aha
    You do! So many things happen all the time, like the new banner! n_n

I knooow, I will be on on the weekend, I MUST

I knooow, I will be on on the weekend, I MUST
    Good. I’ll be looking forward to that. n_n

page 2 victory

sucks that you cant see whos online here

sucks that you cant see whos online here
    I know, right? I’d love to see who’s creeping. ;o

• Lantonia

I love guys with glasses. *_________*

• S

TROLOLOLOLLLOO I’m creepin :green:

TROLOLOLOLLLOO I’m creepin :green:
    Who are you?

TROLOLOLOLLLOO I’m creepin :green:

sasha? :suspicious:

…………….

• S

I’m not Sasha…

What does OS stand for?

Oceansshore

What does OS stand for?

• S

OS = Oceansshore.com

it’s a new community for the ones who went from OU

I’m not Sasha…

give us hints

• S

I’m not even a regular on OS….

• anons

I’m not even a regular on OS….

how do you even know what green means

are you franky

• S

are you franky
    no. who is that? I just lurk in there sometimes

OH HAIII

nevermind then. :zaru2:

• S

HEY JORDAAAAAAAAAN

HEY JORDAAAAAAAAAN

Jay?

what’s breakout star? Sorry learning english, don’t know what breakout means, but whatever it is he deserves it, he is awesome

• S

jordan, i want to lick your asscrack

lol and none for the wanted BYE

JORDAN HI. its dead

• S

I bet Jordan tastes really good. Like coconuts

no. who is that? I just lurk in there sometimes

you need an account though. i’ve seen every single user there and they all comment. how can you lurk

HI

JORDAN HI. its dead

Then I’ll make it alive! *Starts to think of topics*

hi caroline

jordan, i want to lick your asscrack

I live in Michigan. If you’re ever in the mood, just stop by bb.

anons said:
    hi caroline

hi Jayyyyy, still horny?

• S

I wrote like some sentences but you guys didn’t like me so I stopped

The Wanted should’ve won at least one award.

I am eating Lays, my hands are greasy, now the keyboard is greasy

• Lantonia

So many posts at once. It makes me confused.

Kim + Nick = OTP

• entertainmentlove

List looks pointless.

• Fashionexplosion

1D won 7 categories! WOO

love the gay hand nick LMAO

• Valerie

I think the Jonas Brothers should’ve won more instead of One Direction

entertainmentlove said:
    List looks pointless.

Lol, this, they’re like mixing bands form the 90s and actual bands.

What about Kim? haha you can tell she had nothing intelligent to say about nick’s tweet.

• Nick Jonas

Kim is somewhat of an intelligent person. I like women with intelligence, Sexy.