Liam Payne @ Home In Wolverhampton

More pix HERE!

• entertainmentlove

Cute guy.

He goes to the papz and poses. WHAT A GUY.

Liam Precious Payne. :—–)

Liam is the best. He’s the only one that puts time in with fans and don’t freak the fuck out over a camera.

You guys should come here and ask 1D questions!

• Vbb

but his personality. Perfection
    _

THIS. He’s too adorable.

Fucking lucky bitch Danielle. God!!!!! Why can’t I get a guy like this!!!!!!!

l?veislouder FUCK YOU … LIAM IS UGLY

I only want Harry Styles, the rest bores me. Only Harry has star quality. I wish Harry go solo. Fyi, i’m neither directioner or directionator because I don’t like 1D group, I only care about Harry.

We can tell..

l?veislouder FUCK YOU … LIAM IS UGLY
    =

Watch you’re fucking typing in here. Have you lost your damn mind!? Don’t you ever come on a Liam post with this shit again!

l?veislouder FUCK YOU … LIAM IS UGLY

_

I’m not even close to a directioner but he is beautiful you blind bitch. GTFO.

• xAskTaylorx

OMG! He’s walking! Wooooo! Next!

he is nice but know u will see some jonas and justin fans will say he only wants attention :/

• xAskTaylorx

HE ONLY WANTS ATTENTION!!!

xD

• xAskTaylorx

I’m on a different computer and want to get on oceanshore, but can’t. Leads me to a different websites. *Sigh*.

• xAskTaylorx

I’m on a different computer and want to get on O(S)U, but can’t. Leads me to a different websites. *Sigh*.

• xAskTaylorx

Oceanup spammed me for saying O(S)U.
    -____-

Forever alonnnneeee!!! Lol.

i want youuuuuuuuuu

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    i want youuuuuuuuuu

How’s it going? Long time no talk? I haven’t seen your username in ages. Unless…?

• putlimeinthecoconut

How can anyone possibly choose between fucking harry, zayn or liam? le impossible decision tbh. *foursome*

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    i want youuuuuuuuuu

Hello (: I come on like once in a full moon dude. Im studying all the time cause im applying to do medicine next year! Haha, future doctor yup yup.

i need a demi post :(

May 8, 2012 @ 12:42 pm
    l?veislouder FUCK YOU … LIAM IS UGLY

You stupid fuck! How dare you say that to the amazing loveislouder you bitch Ima throw a damn glass bottle at yo head!!

-by LIL’s baby

• SubwayToVenus

He’s so damn cute.

wen you see the city u live in(wolverhampton) on oceanup…….. haha little city gone big….WORLDWIDE…..FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• l?veislouder

Omgs, what a cutie x) <3333

• You’reMyKryptonite

<333

• SellyismygirlCrush

You guys my friend insulted 1D. There was an add for The Wanted, and we were talking shit about them and then she goes ” And who the fuck is One Direction? Ew, losers”. At first I was like why is she talking like a 12yr old, but then ‘I loves dem” >.<

• HS fans

• Live.Love.Learn.

He’s so freaking cute <3
    Not just his face, but his personality. Perfection

I have to ask is that car a BMW? lol

Anyone think he should date Miley since he has a crush on her? lol

Liam gets that point cuz he’s damn sexy (;

lol jk

May 8, 2012 @ 01:16 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    i want youuuuuuuuuu

—————

That’s great that your studying to become a Doctor! “I need a doctor! Doctor!!!” xD But at least you know what you are going to do with your life. You know how many options I have for “the future career”?

• putlimeinthecoconut

talking to yourself isnt that bad

UNDERRATED TBQH

BANANA? 0____o

putlimeinthecoconut said:
    i want youuuuuuuuuu

—————

OMG YOU’RE HERE. lol i thought i was alone :3 Yes, indeed! It took a long time but i decided medicine is my passion. Its not easy though, unfortunately. You have to be uber clever and what not, and im finding chemistry difficult but im managing lol. You’ll figure it out! Trust me you’ll be fine :)

• xAskTaylorx

You like AD? Ewwwww. Lol. I’d rather stay in this hizz house. Baha. But I guess it’s better than staying in the ghost town. Don’t ya know>

• putlimeinthecoconut

oh shit gtg, i have an RE exam next week.

study time. sooooo depressing. bye <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

BAHAHAHA, naw babe i was kidding (; Once you go OU, you can never go back. AD is full of hoessssss anywho

• lovelife

hes a cutie

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Yes I am here. Haha. I’m sure your “uber clever” to have to want to be in this career. And thank you for the advice. It’s hard, I have six different things I want to do with my life. It’s crazy! I haven’t been in a College Chem class yet, is it that bad? Or are you taking AP, which is practically the same thing…

Now alone again! YAY!!!! =D -___-

• lovelife

Okay it’s dead here. Off to the other site.
    Bye.

• xAskTaylorx

Wait!!! Can I have the website link? On another computer and can’t seem to find it anywhere I look!

• lovelife

Asktaylor, it’s oceans shore
    There’s two s’

KARSIE

• SubwayToVenus

Anyone here?

• SubwayToVenus

Anyone here people?

• Everythingyournot

im here!!!!!

• Everythingyournot

please dont leave im so lonely

• SubwayToVenus

Everythingyournot said:
    im here!!!!!

Hiyaaaaaaa

• Everythingyournot

do you know where everybody went?

• SubwayToVenus

do you know where everybody went?

Most users moved to another website a while agoooooooo, there are regular users here, but they’re not online now.

Everythingyournot said:
    do you know where everybody went?

I’m back and fourth between Ocean(shore)up and Oceanup…. I’ll stay if you want….

• putlimeinthecoconut

WOW ou is dead. Like fucking cadaver buried in the cold dirty ass ground dead. Like un- resurrectable dead. Like, its just dead.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

sex

demi lovato is perfffffffffffff

yah im bored

~ owns post ~

• putlimeinthecoconut

omg what are the Americans doing like omg

• putlimeinthecoconut

wurr are you people of the land of US fucking A

• putlimeinthecoconut

we need more European users fucking time zone ughhh

bye going to AD

• l?veislouder

-by LIL’s baby

• JoeHoe15

Liam looked like Ken (Barbie’s bf)!!!!! :D :D :D

Louis is the only cute one!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Lol he goes up to the paps and poses, he’s to cute.

• BrokenArrow