Louis Tomlinson, ‘Fans Like To Touch Us’

boys-harrry-harry-styles-larry-stylinson-louis-Favim.com-366387
larryyy_0
boyfriends-harry-styles-louis-tomlinson-one-direction-Favim.com-332834

Louis Tomlinson’s told Daily Star that he’s been touched in strange places by fans: ‘Some would call our fans crazy, but we feel they are passionate. They do like to touch us and feel us, and it is a bit strange. Some of the lads have been touched in some unusual places. Our bodyguards can only do so much. Noone has sustained any injuries yet, but you never can be too careful.’ Zayn: ‘Sometimes passion can come across as something different.’

Source told HEAT that Harry Styles wants Caroline Flack back: ‘Harry wanted to see where the land lay. He’d been missing her and really wanted to see her. But Caroline played it cool and only replied, ‘Maybe.’ ..She’s in a good place and feeling sexy. She doesn’t want to risk that by getting back with Harry, because she knows it won’t last. She’s throwing herself in to her career and getting on with her life. Caroline was heartbroken by the split. Now Harry’s been linked to so many young pretty things, she’s saying, ‘I don’t want to be just another of Harry’s girls.’

His mom Anne Cox told The People: ‘It’s over with Caroline and Harry hasn’t got a girlfriend at the moment. There isn’t anybody on the scene for him right now. He’ll make a very nice boyfriend when he’s ready. He’s very romantic but doesn’t want to tie himself down at the moment. Harry is obviously very handsome or ‘fit’ as the girls would say.’

On Caroline: ‘I’ve never really thought whether it would be a problem. Personality is more important that anything else. I think the younger you are the more people will make of an age gap. If Harry was 20 years older there wouldn’t be an issue.’

flawless bb who I love ever so loveislouder! :3 :D

• BrokenArrow

Hi anon!

BrokenArrow said:

Hi anon!

can I be your bb :3

LLL is missing here and a few others like Sellyismygirlcrush, inhumancreation, earthchild, etc.

• l?veislouder

Maybe she thinks age is just a number too :)
    I think a line must be drawn somewhere, especially when the boy wasn’t even a legal adult.

May 9, 2012 @ 03:33 pm
    flawless bb who I love ever so loveislouder! :3 :D
    <333 lol

l?veislouder said:

May 9, 2012 @ 03:33 pm
    flawless bb who I love ever so loveislouder! :3 :D
    <333 lol

I wuv you so much! Love is def loud here bb!!!
    Fuck the hating haters who subconsciously want your loud love!

• l?veislouder

I wuv you so much! Love is def loud here bb!!!
    Fuck the hating haters who subconsciously want your loud love!
    yay for loud love! <333

• SubwayToVenus

Dani bb I’m thinking of gettin another rhcp tattoo..

rhcp tattoo
    ==

Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Awesome band!

May 9, 2012 @ 03:46 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Dani bb I’m thinking of gettin another rhcp tattoo..
    I’m not very familiar with them, so I wouldn’t know what would be good or not, but what were you thinking of?

• SubwayToVenus

Red Hot Chilli Peppers? Awesome band!

Oh but they’re just so much more than my favourite band, I could just go on and on for days explaning what they mean to me.

• SubwayToVenus

There are many quotes I’d like to have, I feel like the asterisk (the logo) is not enough.
    “With the birds I’ll share this lonely view” is the one that I’m thinking of right now, from their song Scar tissue which is a master piece imo, and the meaning of that quote is just so powerful, the song is about Anthony’s(the singer) addiction to heroin and how he felt when he was losing everything because of it, well the explanation is long and I know the quote is overused and many people have already tattooed themselves with it, but I still want it.

• l?veislouder

Sounds like many Harry Potter fans tattooing the Deathly Hallows symbol. I mean, even if it’s used a lot, if it means so much to you personally, it shouldn’t matter; you should have it.
    Where were you thinking of having it? I’d say the foot would normally be a good place for that, but I feel it’d be counterproductive to what the quote is lol. You should pair it with those birds all over tumblr too! That’d be perfect :)

• SubwayToVenus

Ugh it’s so frustrating because my favourites quotes are always long and I wouldn’t have a big tattoo.
    Like my favourite rhcp quote is “Destruction leads to a very rough road but it also breeds creation”, it’s very long for a tattoo you know, I was thinking my arm, where Miley has “Love never dies” but I don’t know, I have to keep on thinking about it.

• l?veislouder

Yeah, that’s definitely a long one. I’d think about that one, and if you’d get it, I’d recommend the rib.

• SubwayToVenus

-___________- well now I know my younger brother is no longer a virgin. That’s great. Just what I want to know >.< – Omg, I hope I never find out when my younger brother loses it, haha.

• l?veislouder

Omg, I hope I never find out when my younger brother loses it, haha.

• SubwayToVenus

Well as long as he’s smart enough to know condoms and their wrappers can’t be flushed down a toilet, I think you’re good >.< – Omg, lmaooo. How old is he?

I want to rape Harry.

95% of people crashed this party!

99% of percentages are guessed.

I feel like Celebs watch us sometimes.

Omg, lmaooo.
    How old is he?
    Fucking 14 -____-
    And his girlfriend is such a snotty bitch.

This girl on twitter who has a Tumblr gives 1D information out. I hate that she always end up right about ALOT of things before it’s out to the public. She’s a bit cocky about it.

Fucking 14 -____-
    And his girlfriend is such a snotty bitch.

Omg mine too, I’m pretty sure mine’s a virgin though.. I know he has made out, but I don’t think hes had sex.
    Lmao, I wonder how you can be a snotty bitch being 14 years old, lol.

• BrokenArrow

If Harry were 20 years older, there wouldn’t be an issue.

Well duh. That was the problem with you two, your pedophiliac age gap, not that we thought your personalities clashed.

-______- I can’t with this woman. Are we sure Harry is the teenager here?

Caroline or his mom?

He’s not ugly as hell, you just don’t find him attractive, which is fine, I don’t get the conmotion over Harry’s looks either, but I still think he’s beautiful.

Well said!!

Would love to know that girl!!

• Cherlo

I love that one direction is real.
    They have sex, Zayn smokes, they drink…REAL teenagers. So much easier to relate to. They aren’t forced into being goody goods like american teenagers are.

Would love to know that girl!!
    I think I know who your talking about but I love her lol i follow her on twitter and get so much information from her lol …thats if were talking about the same person lol
    ________________

OhDirectionArmy is the username for both sites.

• SubwayToVenus

That shit doesn’t listen to a word I say. He doesn’t listen to my dad about her, there’s no way he’d listen to me.
    Ugh I just wish they stayed broken up like a month ago, when I went in to talk to my brother to try to make him feel better, because he was upset. THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING GET FOR TRYING TO BE NICE! -____-

Lmaoooooooo, yep, that’s what you get.
    Well, that’s not my case, I have a lot of control under my lil brother, he’d do anything I tell him to, hahahah.

• LoveFor1D

Would love to know that girl!!

• LoveFor1D

GorgeousJonas said:
    Go Jonas! Go!
    wtf… i love the jonas bros also but this is not about them

• l?veislouder

Lmaoooooooo, yep, that’s what you get.
    I used to have that power, until my parents put it into his head that I wasn’t being fair to him and I didn’t love him like he loved me. Now he holds this stupid grudge against me, and anything I say that is less than good about anything is me out to ruin his life -____-
    And neither of my parents have any control over him, but of course, I’m the bad child -_____- at least I didn’t lose my virginity at fourteen and begin smoking pot at eleven. And I’d like to see my brother graduate with honors, or graduate at all. sigh*

• SubwayToVenus

Omg he smoked pot at eleven? that’s terrible dani, you should talk to him and tell him that you’re just trying to help, and tell him what’s good and what isn’t, because the mistakes you make when you’re young can mark you forever and no one wants that for their younger sibbling. Thankfully, mine’s better than me at everything he does and I’m glad tbh, he’s an angel and I have nothing to say against his personality, except he’s a mummy’s boy and it bothers me, haha.

• l?veislouder

Again, he doesn’t listen, and anything I say is blasphemy and just a plot to ruin his life. He thinks he’s so tough and knows everything. The only thing I’ve done behind my parents’ back is get piercings, which I hardly think can be compared -____-
    He used to be a mama’s boy, and then she wanted him to get a haircut because it was getting a bit too long, and that was “the last straw” and he moved in with my dad -_____-

• SubwayToVenus

Well, he’ll learn the hard way then :/ he will eventually, sometimes we wish we could avoid it, but sometimes we can’t.
    She’ll break his heart and he’ll know you were right.

YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
    ==

Meet me in the trap its going down
    Meet me in the mall its going down
    Meet me in the club its going down
    Any where ya meet me guaranteed to go down

• l?veislouder

She’ll break his heart and he’ll know you were right.
    She breaks up with him over and over again, and he just keeps taking her back. He doesn’t realize that she may be the knife, but he’s the one allowing himself to be stabbed.
    He’s like me, he just loves, and he does whatever for her (he even bought her a hundred-dollar ring). She gets bored, wants to see other guys, realizes that no one treats her better than my brother, and when he’s finally talking to other girls and kind of picking his life up and getting it together again, she comes running back. It’s so annoying, and nothing anyone says matters -__-
    I need to move out of this apartment already. Where is Joey when I need him >.<

• Ijustneedyounow

‘I don’t want to be just another of Harry’s girls.’

don’t worry caroline you’ll never be just another girl to harry ;) you’ll allways be his one and only cougar

• lovelife

humph

Caroline or his mom?
    Well Caroline had the same opinion, so I was referring to her, but I find it kind of crazy that Anne could support her son being with a woman old enough to be her sister.

• BrokenArrow

Maybe she thinks age is just a number too :)

Hi BrokenArrow ILY! :3

• SubwayToVenus

I feel like Celebs watch us sometimes.

Omfg me too.

DON’T PUT THAT UP TO YOUR HEAD!

Harry isn’t british. He’s English!!

Harry’s hair will be great during sex but he STILL needs a hair cut.

• l?veislouder

Lmao, I wonder how you can be a snotty bitch being 14 years old, lol.
    Go figure, you live in the country that’s all open-minded and he’s a virgin, and I live in “NO SEX! BAD! RID OF SATAN” *cross* -___-
    She just walks in like she owns the place, and unless my brother says anything to her, she doesn’t say anything, not even a goodbye. Even my dad thinks she’s no good, and he wouldn’t say anything bad about a fourteen-year-old girl. She’s just so trashy.

• GorgeousJonas

Go Jonas! Go!

LMFAOO, so true.
    Omg, kick her out.

LMFAOO, so true.
    Omg, kick her out.
    I have bigger problems; I can’t fucking pee now because I want my dad to see the wrapper in the toilet, because he thought I was the reason the toilet was clogging because I was flushing my “feminine products” (which I wasn’t, because I’m not a retard, like another one of his offspring), so now I want to show him proof -_____-
    Plus, she left already anyway.
    You’d think if you want any shot of your relationship working, you maintain your BEST behavior and manners in front of your significant other’s family. How are you supposed to last if their whole family hates you? -___-

• SubwayToVenus

Plus, she left already anyway.

Omg Dani I’m DYING I swear, I am laughing so hard, though I get you, I would def make my brother break up with her by manipulating him.

Louis turns me on-
    Oh and LMAO at the Caroline feeling sexy without Harry part.

• l?veislouder

If Harry were 20 years older, there wouldn’t be an issue.

-______- I can’t with this woman. Are we sure Harry is the teenager here?

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PEOPLE FIND HARRY ATTRACTIVE?

HE’S UGLY AS HELL.

• SubwayToVenus

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PEOPLE FIND HARRY ATTRACTIVE?

HE’S UGLY AS HELL.

May 9, 2012 @ 03:00 pm
    SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PEOPLE FIND HARRY ATTRACTIVE?

HE’S UGLY AS HELL.
    If you’re not attracted to him, that’s your business. If someone else is, that’s their business, and you don’t need to be so hateful about it.