Joe Jonas Hopes To Work W/ Katy Perry

• BBB

joe jonas is seriously becoming annoying.

the fact he chose to do “the choice” makes him such a fame monger…which is sad considering a few years back, his name was EVERYWHERE. be like bb nick, joe. hard work works sometimes.

i used to be such a jonas stan too. this is just such a depressing moment in my fangirly process. nick is all i have left.

BBB said:

joe jonas is seriously becoming annoying.

———————————————–
    He wants to do The Choice for fun, what’s wrong with that?
    So many fans are taking that show in the wrong way, it’s just a date show, like many others but with celebrities.
    If he wants to be flirt and be silly sometimes, SO BE IT.

Joe is adorable. Pepsi is my favorite soda

Someone get rid of this fucking spam.

It’s not spam like those fucking youtubers.

It’s not spam like those fucking youtubers.

It’s still fucking spam now GTFO

• SubwayToVenus

Seriously guys stop, we get it. You want people to join OS, if they want to, they’ll join, spamming is unnecessary.

the Lovato herpes
    LOL

I never even spammed. I posted it once and they keep deleting it. SO I have to post it again.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

BBB said:
    joe jonas is seriously becoming annoying.

That’s really sad that you think he’s ‘such a fame monger’ just because he’s been on a dating show for FUN. He does work, he’s working on that new album with Nick and Kevin, you know, it’s not all just Nick, the Jonas Brother’s consist of three people not just one.

Stop posting anything. No one gives a shit about your fail of a site. Just leave. This is why no one wanted you back. No one here likes you.

lol fail of a site. That’s why we have more regular users than you and thousands of comments. If you like staying in a wasteland then good for you. We already stole one of your regulars away.

“Steal”? Lol at you taking internet life so seriously.

Stop fucking deleting my comments or I will resort to spam.
    Is OU the only place you advertise your site? Why don’t you go on other gossip sites to recruit more users?

May 11, 2012 @ 01:57 pm

“Steal”? Lol at you taking internet life so seriously.

Lol.

OU is the only place where we’re sure the users will actually stay. We’ve tried on twitter and tumblr and they always leave cause they aren’t used to it.

• You Were Thinking It

Maybe she’ll be on The Choice :)

Ah, Okay. Have you tried expanding your searches not just going on tumblr and twitter?

Not really. We don’t know any other places.

Are you that tired of your old users you need ours too?

Not really. We don’t know any other places.
    Try typing ‘gossip sites’ on Google and see what pops up. Maybe you will find something and can start advertising there.

TOUGH.
    Ya ain’t workin’ with no one Smelly Jonas.

Ain’t Bieber Fever! I got the One Direction infection, the Cyrus vyrus, the Lovato herpes and the Jonas lice!!!

This is the start of something new
    it feels so right to be here with you whoooaaaa
    and now lookin’ in your eyes
    i feel in my heaaaarrrt the start of somethin’ neeeewwww

By: LLL’s baby

See ya lata!!! Byeeee *to all the ppl creepin’* :)
    By: LLL’s baby

Please that duet need to happen!!!

• EarthChild

OMG IF THAT EVER HAPPENS I’LL DIE.

Same

Lol they “stole” earthchild. I’m fine with that.

• EarthChild

Lol they “stole” earthchild. I’m fine with that.

I’m on both sites? haha

• SubwayToVenus

Lol they “stole” earthchild. I’m fine with that.

NO, SHE’S OURS.

• EarthChild

I LIKE EVERYONE EQUALLY :3

• SubwayToVenus

I genuinely think Louis and Harry are dating, or at least they’re fuck buddies, I even think Louis texts Harry when he’s with Eleanor.
    They love each other.

• EarthChild

They love each other.

LOL

• SubwayToVenus

LOL

Seriously, the sexual tension between them breaks through the screen.

• EarthChild

Seriously, the sexual tension between them breaks through the screen.

I love seeing Larry posts on tumblr<3

• SubwayToVenus

Eartchild please watch this.

You Were Thinking It said:
    Maybe she’ll be on The Choice :)

Who?

• EarthChild

Eartchild please watch this.

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER KD:JVDKSJF:LDJS

May 11, 2012 @ 01:40 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Please don’t leave us for ou shore

The fact that the old users came back before and were all nice I forgave them, now that they left and all they want is users to join them it’s pretty upsetting tbh, do you think anonymous people have no feelings or? We don’t want ou shore, we like to stay on topic tbh, don’t bother coming back, you guys should be suspended for all know .

• SubwayToVenus

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER KD:JVDKSJF:LDJS

I KNOW RIGHT OMFG GOD THEY’RE IN LOVE

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ugh This!

Joe was ats sex shoP yesterday..

• SubwayToVenus

OMG IF THAT EVER HAPPENS I’LL DIE.

YOU -MAKE- ME- FEEL LIKE I’M LIVING MY- TEENAGE- DREAM
    By: LLL’s baby

I want some ice cream ^.^!!!!!
    *Ice Cream Freeze by Hannah Montana playin’ in the background*
    By: LLL’s baby

• xAskTaylorx

Weird combo. But it still works.