Joe Jonas Obsessive Instagram Posting

a788c2e09bb711e192e91231381b3d7a_7
98adb5789bb711e18cf91231380fd29b_7
c886dee89b9c11e1989612313815112c_7

Teen Vogue interview under! How do you recommend someone start the ball rolling if they feel inspired to help others? ‘Get your family and friends involved. They’re the ones that are going to support you the most. They’re the ones that’ll be there no matter what. Don’t be afraid of asking people around you because you never know at least ask.’

What are some qualities that you think make someone a good mentor? ‘My father is my mentor and a friend. As an adult, from father to friend, he’s encouraging no matter what. As a mentee, learning to take creative and constructive criticism is important. You understand what you have to do to further your career and ideas. You have to be able to listen.’

How would you describe your personal style? ‘I like colors, they’re really fun. Compared to my brothers, I’m more of a risk taker when it comes to clothes.’ Are there any celebrities past or present that have influenced your look or inspired your look? ‘I always look at artists or other musicians or actors. I love athletes like David Beckham and Dwyane Wade and how they wear clothes. They dress up, look really sharp, and have a sense of style. They aren’t just athletes that wear big suits. I’ve always observed Mick Jagger and he’s always worn cool clothes and gotten away with it.’

How would you describe your personal style? ‘There’s this thing called the Peanut. It’s a beard trimmer and it’s really good. It’s really phat because I wake up, use it, and go. It’s safe!’

taylorsromeo said:

remember when his album flopped

atleast he worked hard on it and didnot hate on other people like u do sweetheart

• l?veislouder

Uh, where exactly was she/he hating? They said his album flopped, which it did. That’s a fact, not hating. Stop being such a sensitive Stan.

Taylor Swift ? @taylorswift13

“Going back to Nashville, thinking about the whole thing. Guess you gotta run sometimes” http://instagr.am/p/KdViMSjvJE/

Taylor Swift ? @taylorswift13

This thing where I go and get donuts every night at midnight is just a phase right? PS, I’m FINE.

oh

• taylorsromeo

taylorsromeo said:

remember when his album flopped

lol what

tay’s twitter is entertaining!

• SubwayToVenus

SOMEONE PLEASE, BY ARE GIRLS ON TWITTER, LEAVE LOUIS ALONE, OMG I NEED TO KNOW.

May 11, 2012 @ 08:29 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    SOMEONE PLEASE, BY ARE GIRLS ON TWITTER, LEAVE LOUIS ALONE, OMG I NEED TO KNOW.
    wait, whut?

• xAskTaylorx

It was probably over the course of the week….. Nice pics?

wait, whut?

I don’t understand either, those bitches are crazy.

• taylorsromeo

i’m so bored

May 11, 2012 @ 08:33 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    wait, whut?

I don’t understand either, those bitches are crazy.
    everyone is just crazy today >.<

• xAskTaylorx

The first pic does look cool though. Nice deception/illusion Joe!

Anyone here?

l?veislouder said:

============
    and u think she wasnot making fun of joe’s album sales ?

• l?veislouder

and u think she wasnot making fun of joe’s album sales ?
    It doesn’t matter if she was or not. The truth of the matter is that Joe’s album did, indeed, flop, and in my opinion, it was pretty pathetic. Any down-talking about it maybe isn’t deserved, but it’s certainly understandable.

SubwayToVenus said:
    wait, whut?

I don’t understand either, those bitches are crazy.
    ________________
    you mean that video of louis dancing with a girl at a club?

l?veislouder said:

and u think she wasnot making fun of joe’s album sales ?
    ================
    i know it did but commenting just to make his fans angry isnot funny what will/would u feel if i said this about ur fav singer even if his album flopped ?

• l?veislouder

How do you know that she commented it “just” to make his fans angry? Do you know her personally? Are you in her mind? Just take a minute to think properly before freaking out next time.
    And people have said that about a singer I like. Demi’s last album didn’t do as well as she or any of her fans would have liked, and that’s sad to me because I think she’s so talented and deserves to be heard. However, I’m not gonna deny her album didn’t sell very well; it’s a fact, not a hateful opinion that I’m going to attack others for stating. You’re blaming the messenger, which isn’t right and doesn’t make sense to do.

• l?veislouder

you mean that video of louis dancing with a girl at a club?
    I heard something about him kissing some random chick. whaaa? Louis can only cheat on Eleanor with Harry, no one else, bitch!

love is louder u should be a teacher btw harry still a rabbit i am sure u remember this btw this is a fact i amnot hating peace out

________________
    you mean that video of louis dancing with a girl at a club?

I haven’t seen it, so that’s why everyone’s freaking out? I don’t understand.

May 11, 2012 @ 09:10 pm
    Really? Why a teacher? I’m genuinely very curious to hear this :) *sits back and waits with hands folded*

• SubwayToVenus

THIS IS THE VIDEO, wow, but they didn’t kiss.
    He was just dancing, and by the way, when was this?

May 11, 2012 @ 09:12 pm
    l?veislouder said:

May 11, 2012 @ 09:10 pm
    ==============
    sciology teacher :)

• SubwayToVenus

I mean anyway, if I were Eleanor I would be mad, but there’s no proof they actually kissed, they were just talking and dancing.

sciology teacher :)
    Hmm… elaborate, please? :) why do you think so?
    This is so exciting for me lol

• EarthChild

Most expensive thing I bought in the “clothes/dresses” isles was a dress…for prom… That was under $200… But you don’t have to go very far in your small town— waste gas and stuff like that…

I could probably make that. I’ll probably make a lot of dupes from that brand this summer. I made my flower crown and my 5 chain headpiece. I look for inspiration everywhere though (: I’m cheap, but if I find something I REALLY like, I’ll splurge. ex: Jeffrey Campbell Rizzler backpack in Navajo, Steve Madden Tblankets, Unif Boss Silk Kimono. But otherwise I’m cheap af and I’ll buy stuff from Target when I go out of town :3

testing

I think so. He just waved bye and looked like he ran from the fence lmao

haha he looked so adorable though :3

xAskTaylorx said:

I guess I’ll be on here then…

The Mickey icon gave you a cooler personality in my eyes
    By: LLL’s baby

I am HOPING that it was positive and NOT negative?

It was a compliment :/ i’m not hate you gorl wuts goin’ on O.O
    By: LLL’s baby

Just making sure, people seem to hate me now, I don’t know. But, thank you? =)

• EarthChild

Katy Perry is a flawless queen

DANG IT!!! She’s really beautiful in the close up of the purple hair
    By: LLL’s baby
    That make-up seems a bit much, but I do really like her hair too, and she’s so pretty.

This should cheer you up LLLB/LIL

Omgsh the video doesn’t work but i saw the pics xD cray cray sexy cray
    By: LLL’s baby loves EarthChild

y u no come in my size
    y u no cheaper
    y i no richer

Omgsh the video doesn’t work but i saw the pics xD cray cray sexy cray
    By: LLL’s baby loves EarthChild

Wuvvv you bewww! <3 foreverrrr

y u no come in my size
    y u no cheaper
    y i no richer

Could be a little shorter, but it’s not what I like, its what you like. =)

Just making sure, people seem to hate me now, I don’t know. But, thank you? =)

O.o why tho???
    I’ve never saw a xAskTaylorx hater but hell yeah i saw smukin’ hut bitchez anti Venus and LIL

May 11, 2012 @ 10:29 pm
    I think so. He just waved bye and looked like he ran from the fence lmao

haha he looked so adorable though :3
    He did :3 hehehe lol
    He won’t run away from my boobs though; he’ll love them :)

REDNECK PARTTYYYYY
    By: LLLs’ baby
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• xAskTaylorx

Just making sure, people seem to hate me now, I don’t know. But, thank you? =)

O.o why tho???
    By: LLL’s baby

It’s complicated I guess. What’s that supposed to mean in your eyes? Just making sure were on the same page….

• EarthChild

Could be a little shorter, but it’s not what I like, its what you like. =)

I love maxi skirts/dresses :3

He did :3 hehehe lol
    He won’t run away from my boobs though; he’ll love them :)

tits are tits Zayn no need to run away bb

REDNECK PARTTYYYYY

Oh god I have enough of those in my town

l?veislouder said:

DANG IT!!! She’s really beautiful in the close up of the purple hair

I don’t like Kanye West.
    Maybe one of the few celebs i dislike cuz i try to like everybody.

• EarthChild

I’m singing Colors Of The Wind while I’m on OU.
    Successful Friday night.

EarthChild said:
    Could be a little shorter, but it’s not what I like, its what you like. =)

I love maxi skirts/dresses :3

I don’t like Kanye West.
    Maybe one of the few celebs i dislike cuz i try to like everybody.

I hate him. Except me and my sister jam out to Mercy (:

I love maxi skirts/dresses :3
    They’re not my thing. I’m too short for them, and I feel like they’re so engulfing. I like tighter-fighting clothes.

Idgi

May 11, 2012 @ 10:34 pm
    He did :3 hehehe lol
    He won’t run away from my boobs though; he’ll love them :)

tits are tits Zayn no need to run away bb
    Well something was clearly wrong with her pair lmao

REDNECK PARTTYYYYY

Oh god I have enough of those in my town

I’ve never saw a redneck O.o but i don’t think they look like Miley Cyrus hahaha

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

omg fu OU I was not spamming

Idgi
    By: LLL’s baby

It’s not your part to worry about it. Don’t worry.

They look NOTHING like her! hahah

May 11, 2012 @ 10:37 pm
    i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\
    I gave up soda a long time ago. Water is the only thing I drink. Sometimes I’ll have a sip of soda once every like three months, but water is my main drink. I drank three liters yesterday o___o lol

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

Your pic it’s a cutie. And fuckable :)

Well something was clearly wrong with her pair lmao

how do we know he was flashed like for real?

omg fu OU I was not spamming

Lol! Do you have “problems with this” elsewhere? ^___^ Get what I’m trying to say?

It’s not your part to worry about it. Don’t worry.

Idgi(2)

• l?veislouder

Your pic it’s a cutie. And fuckable :)
    :O language, grandchild!

• EarthChild

Most expensive thing I bought in the “clothes/dresses” isles was a dress…for prom… That was under $200… But you don’t have to go very far in your small town— waste gas and stuff like that.

I hardly ever splurge. I may buy a few expensive pieces a year if I fall in love with them. (My Jeffrey Campbell Rizzler bag in Navajo, Steve Madden Tblankets, Unif Boss Silk Kimono, Ray-Bans whenever I have enough saved up) Otherwise whenever I go out of town where there is a target I’ll shop there! I thrift a lot too. I’ll probably be doing a lot of DIY clothing this summer! I love making stuff, I made my flower crown and 5 chain head piece :D

May 11, 2012 @ 10:39 pm
    Well something was clearly wrong with her pair lmao

how do we know he was flashed like for real?
    Well, I personally don’t know for sure; I haven’t seen a video of her, I’m just going on what everyone else is saying. His reaction fits though lol

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

Tell someone to hide it where you wouldn’t find it what-so-ever, it usually works. =]

• EarthChild

I hardly ever splurge. I may buy a few expensive pieces a year if I fall in love with them. Otherwise whenever I go out of town where there is a target I’ll get stuff there! I thrift a lot too. I’ll probably be doing a lot of DIY clothing this summer! I like making stuff, I made my flower crown and 5 chain head piece :D

They look NOTHING like her! hahah

I want to adopt a redneck. Mum LLL should buy me one.
    By: LLL’s baby will get a bash

I have a goal to meet him in the next two years he is just so perfect ugh

• xAskTaylorx

It’s not your part to worry about it. Don’t worry.

Idgi(2)

—————–

Nevermind! Don’t worry about it. =)

• EarthChild

I want to adopt a redneck. Mum LLL should buy me one.
    By: LLL’s baby will get a bash

I’ll ship you a few hundred that I know of

l?veislouder said:

Your pic it’s a cutie. And fuckable :)
    :O language, grandchild!

*blush* ehmmmm…you said fucking once!!! :3

I haven’t yet!

Again, I wish I could just hire you lol

EarthChild said:

That is really cool! Maybe you can “ride a tractor” to target likes other to school (other night). Is this why you needed fabric? To make something on your own? That’s something I am not patient enough to do..

I have a goal to meet him in the next two years he is just so perfect ugh
    I have a goal to meet him and get his number/give him my twitter name in the next two weeks! I’m so nervous =/

l?veislouder said:
    May 11, 2012 @ 10:37 pm
    i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\
    ________________
    dang gurl! i wish i was like that lol. i suck tbh i hate the taste~ of water because it doesn’t really have a taste. idk i just can’t drink much of it!

I haven’t yet!

Woooo! Just making sure. I’ll be there(most of the time if I’m not busy) to help you out.

• EarthChild

Omg did you see my comment where I said the town 15 minutes away has a ride your tractor to school day when I said that a long time ago or something? :3
    and yes that’s why I need fabric!

I’ll ship you a few hundred that I know of

We can make a music video with them
    By: LLL’s baby
    P.S this song was my jam!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Again, I wish I could just hire you lol

You have no idea how many times I get asked to make shit at school and I’m just like “I’m too expensive for you” Lmfao!
    But I wouldn’t mind making shit for you guys

EarthChild said:

and yes that’s why I need fabric!

Maybe… :shy:

Ahhh! You seem to have so many things going on and still have time to do that. What did I say “brave soul”? :slow:

• EarthChild

Don’t get hit with the DM curse!

Nevermind! Don’t worry about it. =)

Ya sexy, let’s make out
    By: LLL’s baby xD

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

_________________
    that’s a good idea but my mom is not ready to give up soda lol

We can make a music video with them

Let’s put on our daisy dukes and cowgirl boots!

• l?veislouder

I don’t have a problem with the taste, or lack of; I actually think it tastes good, even with no taste lol. They do make these powder things to add to water to give it flavor, and they’re usually less than 5 calories. That could help :)

Maybe… :shy:

I think I even posted a picture of that day too lmfao good times

Did Venus deleted her tumblr :(?

• xAskTaylorx

Nevermind! Don’t worry about it. =)

Ya sexy, let’s make out
    By: LLL’s baby xD

0____o

• l?veislouder

I don’t know how he does all the effects and crap. I hate instagram for one day and that crap was too complicated to figure out, and the effects made me make decisions I didn’t want to make. I hated it… yet I want one again >.<

Joe brush your hair hahaha

• SubwayToVenus

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY BB LOU?

• taylorsromeo

remember when his album flopped

• taylorsromeo

where’s everyone

i love joe and all but this is getting out of control babe tweet and stop postings pics

posting

posting

joe needs instagram rehab

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

_________________
    that’s a good idea but my mom is not ready to give up soda lol

Well then your mom could be the one to hide it or maybe after your all done with those cans/bottles of soda you can stop slowly buying them. Whatever is good for you.

• l?veislouder

Don’t get hit with the DM curse!
    I DON’T WANT TO! :(
    The only thing is, I don’t see how else communication is possible. Texting wouldn’t be financially smart if he’s out of the country (nor smart on his end to give me his number when he doesn’t really know me, so he doesn’t know if he should trust me), calling is the same thing… I guess maybe e-mailing, but again, the whole trust issue. Twitter seems to be the most efficient, cheapest way to communicate… but I don’t want to be another Zayn statistic :'(

May 11, 2012 @ 10:49 pm
    Did Venus deleted her tumblr :(?
    No, she just changed her URL

Maybe… :shy:

I think I even posted a picture of that day too lmfao good times

I wish I could have seen that! That would have been :sip: worthy! *Wish I could post the icons… Sorry about that…

I DON’T WANT TO! :(

Maybe you won’t be! ya never know. when do you meet them again?

i’ve been trying to give up soda but so far i haven’t been doing so good :\

_________________
    that’s a good idea but my mom is not ready to give up soda lol

__________________
    hmm this is good too

i want to become a vegetarian also but i can’t give up soda AND chicken at the same time, so i have to choose one :\

• l?veislouder

Maybe you won’t be! ya never know. when do you meet them again?
    May 26.

• EarthChild

Do you have a tumblr? I could link you to the pic!

hmm this is good too

Which is least important to you? Ask yourself that.

Venus…message me so I know your new URL :3

May 26.

you are so lucky ):

hmm this is good too

I have a few food documentaries that would probably scare you away from both lmfao

EarthChild said:

Do you have a tumblr? I could link you to the pic!

I don’t. Sorry, too many sites right now. Maybe later in time? Or elsewhere since no one is on, you can edit later. See you elsewhere.

I love my shoesI WANNA FUCK THEM – Coco from “Ice T Loves Coco”
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 11, 2012 @ 10:57 pm
    May 26.

you are so lucky ):
    I am so close to an aneurism though lol. I hate this.

Those documentaries scared me into veganism for a little while :(

Please don’t post, I don’t want to know. I love my chicken. :moon:

• EarthChild

“I love my shoes…I WANNA FUCK THEM – Coco from “Ice T Loves Coco”

SHE IS FABULOUS

Those documentaries scared me into veganism for a little while :(

I watch food documentaries as a hobby…LOL

• EarthChild

we’ll figure out something!

• l?veislouder

“I love my shoes…I WANNA FUCK THEM – Coco from “Ice T Loves Coco”

SHE IS FABULOUS
    The love that those two have for each other, omgg <3
    They’ve never spent more than a night apart in their over ten-year relationship. They’re amazing <3

• EarthChild

I am so close to an aneurism though lol. I hate this.

are you taking them anything?

l?veislouder said:

“I love my shoes…I WANNA FUCK THEM – Coco from “Ice T Loves Coco”

SHE IS FABULOUS
    The love that those two have for each other, omgg <3
    They've never spent more than a night apart in their over ten-year relationship. They're amazing <3
    ---
    Baby Hank.

The love that those two have for each other, omgg <3

so many people think they are annoying but I love them!

Lol. @EarthChild.

Baby Hank.

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE CHILD EVER

lol Mayor Bloomberg went to see Nick’s show tonight

hmm this is good too

______________
    omg tempted but idk i would probably feel disturbed about it lol

*watching GorgeousSelena’s leaked sextape*

• l?veislouder

are you taking them anything?
    No, I’m not really like that. I found a cute cat bracelet I thought Harry would like, but again, not a fan to be like “HERE, LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT YOU! I LOVE YOU!” I want to be as normal as possible.
    I do want to tell Niall I’m voting for Obama though lol. He’ll probably love me.

*watching GorgeousSelena’s leaked sextape*

xD

May 11, 2012 @ 11:06 pm
    *watching GorgeousSelena’s leaked sextape*
    *shudders*

• xAskTaylorx

What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?

Baby Hank.

THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE CHILD EVER

This will sound bad but i wanna bitch slap the shit out of Kendra sometimes :$

Niall likes Obama?
    *I’m still kind of new to them*

This will sound bad but i wanna bitch slap the shit out of Kendra sometimes :$

Her laugh. Ugh.

• classicalmusicplayer

Did Joe really use the word “phat”? That last answer makes no sense.

• l?veislouder

THIS IS THE VIDEO, wow, but they didn’t kiss.
    He was just dancing, and by the way, when was this?

I can see how people think a kiss happened, but I don’t think they kissed either. I swear, there’s a girl that looks like me towards the end though lol.
    I think I’d be a bit upset too, but this is a case where you pick and choose your battles. I think Eleanor knows better than to get upset over every encounter, and if I were in her position, this is one I’d stay quiet about, at least to Louis.

l?veislouder said:

sciology teacher :)
    Hmm… elaborate, please? :) why do you think so?
    This is so exciting for me lol
    =============
    cuz u want society to be better and u think everyone is amazing and u donot hate anyone btw what is ur star sign ?

• vintagelovers

the video doesn’t look too old tho, because of louis’ hair cut. but wow so jelly of that girl though

but it seems harmless to me, people are only clenching their pearls because he was whispering in her ear but he had to in order to talk to her. you can tell from the video how loud it was in there lol

• Dani

Joe’s twitter is my favorite twitter account!!! I love his tweets and pics. He’so nice, adorable and very funny

loveislouder
    is a smartass bitch and no one likes smartasses. And now she’s gonna reply me with her “i know it all” shit.

• SubwayToVenus

People always talk into each others ears at clubs, it is the only way you can talk to someone and to be honest, if someone had the time to tape them talking and dancing, she/he would have totally filmed the “kiss” soo..
    I’d be upset if I were Eleanor but to be honest they don’t seem THAT serious, they look like best friends who date not like an actual couple like Danielle who would be talking on Twitter about it by now if it had been Liam and not Louis.

• l?veislouder

Well I don’t think everyone is amazing, or I wouldn’t be praying for society to be better; it already would be. But thank you so much :)
    I’m an Aries, by the way.

loveislouder

Say this makes you a smartass too so it’s pretty ironic.

How are y’all tonight? (:

xAskTaylorx said:

What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?

I will buy 3×1 specials of nail polish to mummy LLL.

May 11, 2012 @ 09:24 pm
    loveislouder
    Clearly someone appreciates it :)
    Thanks for seeing that I’m smart though ;D <3

May 11, 2012 @ 09:27 pm
    How are y’all tonight? (:
    Could be better, to be honest =/
    I’m in a mood that kind of fits in with my whole “I wish society was better” personality aspect the anon pointed out :(

May 11, 2012 @ 09:26 pm
    l?veislouder said:

I’m an Aries, by the way
    ==============
    oh now i know why u are so wise and sweet cuz u are an aries trust me u will be an awesome sciology teacher and u are more than welcome :)

How are y’all tonight? (:

Fine and you bb? :)

If I could give you the world
    On a silver platter
    Would it even matter?
    You’d still be mad at me

If I could find in all this
    A dozen roses
    Which I would give to you
    You’d still be miserable

By: …

Could be better, to be honest =/

What happened?

Fine and you bb? :)

So bored! And none of my friends are texting me back even though they are probably asleep lmfao

How are y’all tonight? (:

EarthChild.
    By: …

• SubwayToVenus

By the way, I’m awake because I’m in the car, we’re going to Bath to visit an aunt, just so you know, I’m not THAT addicted, hahah.

• l?veislouder

Eleanor doesn’t live on twitter though like Danielle does. I do see them as having a best friend-couple kind of relationship though, but not lacking any boyfriend/girlfriend love either. I just think Eleanor is confident enough in her relationship to not have to attack Directioners or publicly defend Louis.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m also bored in the car listening to 1D wondering why am I irrelevant, and why can’t I be Louis’ girlfriend?

In reality, I’m gonna be who I be
    And I don’t feel no faults
    For all the lies that you bought
    You can try as you may
    Break me down but I say
    That it ain’t up to you
    Gone and do what you do

By: Sooo…:/

• EarthChild

Why can’t I be Zayn’s lover? questions that need answers.

• l?veislouder

Haha yeah, I follow horoscope sites and I’m just like, “omggg that is so me!” when I read Aries things. I can’t believe something like when you were born can have an effect like that, but I love anything that helps better me as a person. I think I’m lucky to be like that :)

EarthChild.
    By: …

LLLB?

Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
    By: :(

• SubwayToVenus

This. Danielle would be like, It’s Liam’s cousin, they were just talking business.. delusional fucktard, lmao, I appreciate how Eleanor doesn’t go on Twitter as soon as something happens.

• SubwayToVenus

Why can’t I be Zayn’s lover? questions that need answers.

Why can’t I marry Nick Jonas so he sings me to sleep?
    QUESTIONS QUESTIONS..

Some will win, some will lose
    Some are born to sing the blues
    And now the movie never ends
    It goes on and on and on and on

By: This song it’s fucking good for my mood

What happened?
    Family crap, as always =/
    I finally just texted me best friend, and we’re gonna start looking for apartments tomorrow to move in together. I can’t live with either of my parents anymore, and my brother is being a shithead too. To be honest, I don’t know how I can be so loving and caring when I grew up with this kind of environment.

7am, waking up in the morning
    Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
    Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
    Seein’ everything, the time is going
    Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushing
    Gotta get down to the bus stop
    Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

By: LLL’s baby it’s back and think this song isn’t THAT bad

Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
    By: :(

May 11, 2012 @ 09:32 pm
    l?veislouder said:

==================
    u have an amazing personality and i am sure u are beautiful inside and outside , u are very welcome <3

How are y’all tonight? (:

Hello! How are you? ;P

EarthChild.
    By: …

LLLB?

Yeah…
    By: :(

• EarthChild

Why can’t I marry Nick Jonas so he sings me to sleep?
    QUESTIONS QUESTIONS..

ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS

Why can’t I marry Nick Jonas so he sings me to sleep?
    QUESTIONS QUESTIONS..

—-///–/

THIS. lulling to sleep listening to songs from an unreleased album that he wrote just for his soul mate.

• classicalmusicplayer

Why can’t I marry Nick Jonas so he sings me to sleep?
    QUESTIONS QUESTIONS..

—-///–/

whoops forgot to log in

Niall likes Obama?
    *I’m still kind of new to them*
    lol yeah. Liam bought him a life-size cardboard cutout of Obama lmao

This will sound bad but i wanna bitch slap the shit out of Kendra sometimes :$

Her laugh. Ugh.
    Oh, I love Kendra, and her laugh :(

• EarthChild

What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?

Myself.

xAskTaylorx said:

What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?

I will buy 3×1 specials of nail polish to mummy LLL.

—————

Awww, baby wuv’s mommy. You should be proud.

• EarthChild

I’m about to go to bed y’all! good night<3 please stay LLLB we love you!

lol yeah. Liam bought him a life-size cardboard cutout of Obama lmao

THAT IS GREAT

EarthChild said:
    What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?

Myself.

Nice.

Her laugh. Ugh.

It’s forced 60% of the time. She knows she can’t laugh another way in front of the camera. Hank has a huge sausage btw *random thought* Kendra it’s always beggin’ for have sex in the show. So he must have one like that. I don’t dislike her tho.

lol yeah. Liam bought him a life-size cardboard cutout of Obama lmao

THAT IS GREAT
    It is! lmao.
    Goodnight!! <3

EarthChild:

That’s cool that you are going to be living with your dad. Good luck with the change when you go!

EarthChild said:

I’m about to go to bed y’all! good night<3 please stay LLLB we love you!

DON’T GOOOOO!!! Tomorrow it’s Saturday you can stay haha don’t worry i won’t leave.

EarthChild said:
    I’m about to go to bed y’all! good night<3 please stay LLLB we love you!

Goodnight Kenna! Sweet dreams! =)

• xAskTaylorx

I’m going to head to bed also! Night!

xAskTaylorx said:
    What is everyone getting for their mother’s for Mother’s Day?
    ________________
    i got roses and a card!

Goodnight @EarthChild love u :3
    By: LLL’s baby needs to keep up with the kardashians

aww man you guys are so mean :(

xAskTaylorx said:

I’m going to head to bed also! Night!

Bye sexyyyy hahaha :) G’night!!!

xAskTaylorx said:

I’m going to head to bed also! Night!

Bye sexyyyy hahaha :) G’night!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

I saw this, why do you say stuff like this to me? ***Wondering..

aww man you guys are so mean :(

I like you and love your icon :)
    You should stay sweetheart!!!
    Bye users left and people creepin’ g’night too!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

I saw this, why do you say stuff like this to me? ***Wondering..

Lol cuz i’m trolling :p
    I’m just kiddin’ cuz i know it makes you feel o__o i DON’T wanna bang you if that’s what u think bahaha

• xAskTaylorx

I saw this, why do you say stuff like this to me? ***Wondering..

Lol cuz i’m trolling :p

W/e. Night weirdo!

W/e. Night weirdo!

You asked. Night bitch!

aww man you guys are so mean :(

I like you and love your icon :)
    You should stay sweetheart!!!
    Bye users left and people creepin’ g’night too!!!
    __________________
    aw thank you :D you’re so sweet!
    hmm i have nothing else to do and i am not going to bed rn so why not! lol

• JoeHoe15

I am loving his hair style! Keep it baby! ;) <3

• EarthChild

Okay I couldn’t go to sleep wah

• Clauber

He is not attractive anymore and I’m still thnking he is gay now such a weird idea but I really liked his music what a shame…

• Clauber

Nice icon earthchild every day ure more beautiful

Nice icon earthchild every day ure more beautiful

aww thank you so much<3

• l?veislouder

Someone even did complain to her that she doesn’t tweet a lot and she was like, “I just don’t feel the need to tweet about everything I do/think, especially when I have final exams in uni coming up. I’m sorry” and I was like :( “bb let me hug you” lol. She’s so cute.

Yeah…
    By: :(

What’s wrong gurllll?

Family crap, as always =/

Aw baby :( you should ignore them and live your own life without caring, sometimes parents can’t see how much they damage us with some attitudes.
    You’ll be alright whether you move out or not.

Oh every time I close my eyes
    I see my name in shining lights
    Yeah A different city every night oh
    I I swear the world better prepare
    for when I’m a billionaire

By: the dilemma of my life ^^^^

Hello! How are you? ;P

mwahahahha
    I’m sleepy now actually :3

ASKIN ALL DEM QUESTIONS

That’s depressing, cause I really want to lay next to Nick so he grabs me in those huge arms and sings Michael Buble songs to me.
    LIFE IS SUCKY AND UNFAIR.

My loneliness
    Is killing me (and I)
    I must confess
    I still believe (still believe)
    when I’m not with you I lose my mind
    give me a sign
    hit me baby one more time

By: LLL’s baby feel like crappy crappy doo

• SubwayToVenus

I know, she’s adorable! and so incredibly nice.

My loneliness
    Is killing me (and I)
    I must confess
    I still believe (still believe)
    when I’m not with you I lose my mind
    give me a sign
    hit me baby one more time
    By: LLL’s baby feel like crappy crappy doo

What happened baby?

LIFE IS SUCKY AND UNFAIR.

PREACH.
    By: LLL’s baby was bashed today

My loneliness
    Is killing me (and I)
    I must confess
    I still believe (still believe)
    when I’m not with you I lose my mind
    give me a sign
    hit me baby one more time
    By: LLL’s baby feel like crappy crappy doo

What’s wrong LLLB):

• SubwayToVenus

OMGGGGGGG :( I just want to lay my head on his chest and feel his heart beat!!!!!

Yeah…
    By: :(

What’s wrong gurllll?

Made a wrong turn
    Once or twice
    Dug my way out
    Blood and fire
    Bad decisions
    That’s alright
    Welcome to my silly life

By: LLLB feels emo like Trace Cyrus yuck

• EarthChild

LIFE IS SUCKY AND UNFAIR.

“Life’s a bitch and then ya die, it’s hard but it’s fair.”
    Lol my grandma ^^^

• l?veislouder

You’ll be alright whether you move out or not.
    I can’t ignore them; it’s not an option, not with my parents. I need to move out to get away from them. They’re just really shitty people that love to take advantage of their positions and abuse their power.
    I know I’ll be alright, but only once I get away from them.

You probably think that I hold resentment for you
    But, oh oh, no no, you’re wrong
    ‘Cause if it wasn’t for all that you tried to
    I wouldn’t know just how capable I am to pull through
    So I wanna say thank you

‘Cause it makes me that much stronger
    Makes me work a little bit harder
    It makes me that much wiser
    So thanks for making me a fighter

By: a Fighter

Made a wrong turn
    Once or twice
    Dug my way out
    Blood and fire
    Bad decisions
    That’s alright
    Welcome to my silly life
    By: LLLB feels emo like Trace Cyrus yuck

Guy issues bb?

What’s wrong LLLB):

I feel like a dramatic episode of Glee but without cute songs and the hotties

Made a wrong turn
    Once or twice
    Dug my way out
    Blood and fire
    Bad decisions
    That’s alright
    Welcome to my silly life
    By: LLLB feels emo like Trace Cyrus yuck
    I love that song <333

• SubwayToVenus

I know I’ll be alright, but only once I get away from them.

:( I wish I could help you bb, you’ll be alright I promise and I also promise that they love you even if they make mistakes.

Guy issues bb?

Nope really…
    Tell me I should eat my wheaties
    You know what? hell to the no
    (hell to the no)
    Tell me I’d come down with diabetes
    hell to the no (hell to the no)

By: LMAOOOOO at this song xD baby

How would you describe your personal style?
    “I like colors—they’re really fun. Compared to my brothers, I’m more of a risk taker when it comes to clothes.”

That sounds kinda mean.
    The asked him about his PERSONAL style, no need to bring his brothers down.

• SubwayToVenus

“Life’s a bitch and then ya die, it’s hard but it’s fair.”
    Lol my grandma ^^^

LMAO your grandma is wise.

Hello! How are you? ;P

mwahahahha
    I’m sleepy now actually :3

Awww. Why so sleepy? =/ It is getting pretty late though….

I love that song <333
    ---
    It's part of the soundtrack of my life now :(
    But i still don't think i'm fucking perfect tbh
    By: LLL’s baby feels like watching E!

How are y’all tonight? (:
    ________________
    i’m doing fine ty! just got a bit of a headache. hbu? :)

• SubwayToVenus

LLL’S BABY WHAT’S GOING ON?

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, YEAH WE DANCED ON TABLE TOPS, AND WE TOOK TO MANY SHOTS, THINK WE KISSED BUT I FORGOT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, YEAH WE MAXED OUR CREDIT CARDS, AND GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAR, SO WE HIT THE BOULEVARDDDDDD
    *sings to make you happier*

• EarthChild

i’m doing fine ty! just got a bit of a headache. hbu? :)

I am eating strawberry candy like a maniac it’s actually sad lmfao

• EarthChild

LLL’S BABY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG I LOVE YOU GORLLLL. CHEER UP BOO YOU JUST TURNED 17<3

where’s marissa tho? :(

• l?veislouder

They do, they just don’t know how to show it in a healthy manner. My dad uses black mail and has serious anger issues, and my mom was trained in the Israeli army; no one is more verbally abusive or manipulative than she is. They’re not healthy to be around, no matter how much they may love me.

SubwayToVenus said:

LLL’S BABY WHAT’S GOING ON?

*sings to make you happier*

Here it’s no longer friday haha and thanks my b’day kinda sucked that’s all :/
    I better stfu about it tho i don’t want some anon like me to bash me for me extra-annoying (even tho i know i am lol)

Family crap, as always =/

I wanna hug you :'(

• SubwayToVenus

That sucks :/ well they’re too old to change now, so you might as well accept them and walk away and just be there for them but without letting them upset you.

loveislouder, love is louder :)

EarthChild said:
    i’m doing fine ty! just got a bit of a headache. hbu? :)

I am eating strawberry candy like a maniac it’s actually sad lmfao
    ______________
    omg sounds yummy
    what candy is it?

EarthChild said:

I don’t want to talk about it anymore…
    Some people are already thinking i’m annoying for it
    By: LLL’s baby will kill this alter ego!

what’s wrong with his legs in the second pic? I mean, I’ve always known he’s got short legs, but why won’t he do something about it like wearing better pants and shoes?

His body’s like 30% legs.

loveislouder, love is louder :)

That’s cute

I wanna hug you :'(

• EarthChild

I don’t want to talk about it anymore…
    Some people are already thinking i’m annoying for it
    By: LLL’s baby will kill this alter ego!

I don’t think you’re annoying I wish there was somewhere else we could talk ):

omg sounds yummy
    what candy is it?

you know those in the strawberry looking wrappers and they have those liquid centers and they are like the best thing ever?

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t want to talk about it anymore…
    Some people are already thinking i’m annoying for it
    By: LLL’s baby will kill this alter ego!

No you’re not!

• l?veislouder

Oh, I don’t expect them to change. It’s just getting worse by the day now, and has for the past five months, and I just can’t take not having a peaceful, protective place anymore.

• Gorgeousanons

Anons <33333

• l?veislouder

loveislouder, love is louder :)
    lol, cute. thank you <3

He’s so obsessive it gets annoying.

Twitter: Jonas Brothers way.
    Kevin Jonas: doesn’t write anything, just replies to everything everyone, especially his brothers, tweet.
    Joe Jonas: doesn’t write anything, just posts pictures.
    Nick Jonas: he actually writes, but once in a month.
    Nick Jonas-¿:

• SubwayToVenus

If it helps, I am crying too.

Your not responding to me on here. Hahahaha. @EarthChild. I understand. xD

I don’t think you’re annoying I wish there was somewhere else we could talk ):

Isn’t nothing new though, it’s just frustration.
    Hahaha now OU it’s like a chat room gorl we talk 90% about other things and we basically ignore the post xD and the site it’s not so popular now so i just say “fuck it” and that’s why i posted today haaha

I’m too sad.
    This is contagious.

obsessed*

Gorgeousanons said:

Anons <33333

Your name seriously puts a smile on my flaw-free face (jk) haahaha :)

May 11, 2012 @ 09:59 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    If it helps, I am crying too.
    That would never help! I’d never hope for someone else’s sadness. Even in this whole shithole, I’m just thinking “I’d never wish this on anyone.” :(
    Why are you crying? :'(

omg sounds yummy
    what candy is it?

______________
    omg yasss those are so good! i love them around christmas time

Gorgeousanons said:

Anons <33333

omg yasss those are so good! i love them around christmas time

my grandma got me a bag for my birthday and they’re almost entirely gone from eating them while on the computer -___-

Your not responding to me on here. Hahahaha. @EarthChild. I understand. xD

sorry girl I go bottom up on here! lol

SubwayToVenus said:

If it helps, I am crying too.

It’s so weird :/ i like to say people how worthy they are and how great they can be and sometimes i can’t say that to myself. I was about to say to you that you shouldn’t be sad cuz you’re a special person and i realized that O.O
    By: LLL’s baby it’s like Oprah

Why are you crying? :'(

Cause I just listened to a bunch of sad songs.
    Vesper’s goodbye + Turn right + Moments = death of me.

• EarthChild

Isn’t nothing new though, it’s just frustration.
    By: LLL’s baby

You really need to get an account or tumblr or something! I think it’s been especially dead on here because of exams and stuff :3

Your not responding to me on here. Hahahaha. @EarthChild. I understand. xD

sorry girl I go bottom up on here! lol

Meanie! <<< What a word. xD =P

• ParadiseBieber

umm hi

By: LLL’s baby it’s like Oprah

Well if you can’t, I will make sure of tell you that you’re great GOOOOOOORL, don’t be sad.

May 11, 2012 @ 10:05 pm
    ParadiseBieber
    GOSH; that icon *-*

That username, though :/

I don’t want to see people sad that’s why i don’t like to talk about my problems. They all deserve happiness and the best i can give to them.
    It’s like inside i think only i can feel bad about myself *that’s stupid i know*
    By: LLL’s baby it’s watching too much 16 & pregnant

NOW YOU’RE GONE AND NOTHING’S EVER FELT SO WRONG!!!!! *cries*

• ParadiseBieber

May 11, 2012 @ 10:05 pm
    ParadiseBieber
    GOSH; that icon *-*

That username, though :/
    i guess you’re only a jonas fan. ;d

• l?veislouder

Cause I just listened to a bunch of sad songs.
    Vesper’s goodbye + Turn right + Moments = death of me.
    Oh, that’s always sad :(

By: LLL’s baby it’s watching too much 16 & pregnant

LMAO

LAY ME DOWN TO REST, IT’S A LOVER’S FINAL BREAAAAAAATH
    DAMN YOU NICK JONAS.

SubwayToVenus said:

NOW YOU’RE GONE AND NOTHING’S EVER FELT SO WRONG!!!!! *cries*
    Is that song for me, Nick?

By: LLL’s baby it’s watching too much 16 & pregnant
    I’m the same way :(
    I once was really upset and told Marissa, and I felt so bad because I’m normally so held together, and she was like, “yeah, it’s so weird to see you upset; it’s unlike you. I’m sorry.” :( I feel bad when I’m upset in front others.

Hehe thank you gorl :) you’re really great
    and when i give a compliment i mean it :3

• SubwayToVenus

Cause I just listened to a bunch of sad songs.
    Vesper’s goodbye + Turn right + Moments = death of me.
    Oh, that’s always sad :(

Yes, the song + you guys being sad, made me upset.

• SubwayToVenus

NOW I DIE, AND KISS YOUR TENDER LIPS GOODBYE.
    *dies*

Meanie! <<< What a word. xD =P

I call my granddaddy meanie face.
    true story.

Hehe thank you gorl :) you’re really great
    and when i give a compliment i mean it :3

Same here!

By: LLL’s baby it’s watching too much 16 & pregnant

Me too gurlll me too

Meanie! <<< What a word. xD =P

I call my granddaddy meanie face.
    true story.

Ugh? *cb face you* Really? Lol.

• l?veislouder

Yes, the song + you guys being sad, made me upset.
    the GIF of Zayn reacting to that girl flashing just made me laugh though. I love how he’s all :O whaa nooo! byeee. lol
    Don’t worry, bb, you won’t be afraid of my boobs <33

I’m the same way :(

Me too -_- and it’s even more awkward when you always were like all sparkly and happy, it’s like people find odd to see other people have a breakdown when that person always was positive and shit but we’re all humans damn it – we have feelings haha!!!
    By: LLL’s baby :)

• EarthChild

Ugh? *cb face you* Really? Lol.

yes but he calls me one first :3

Don’t worry, bb, you won’t be afraid of my boobs <33

HE WAS LEGIT FLASHED IN THAT GIF?

Don’t worry, bb, you won’t be afraid of my boobs <33

LMFAOOOOO I KNOW
    I laughed at the same gif but it said
    OH SHIT, I BLOCKED HER
    ..”When Zayn Malik dm’s you, hopes to never see you again” LMFAOOOOOOOOO

• SubwayToVenus

HE WAS LEGIT FLASHED IN THAT GIF?

Yes hahaha, some girls are desperate.

By: LLL’s baby it’s watching too much 16 & pregnant

Me too gurlll me too

LET’S TALK ABOUT sausage NOW

KATY.
    Thumbs down: I don’t like Katy’s new hair
    Thumbs up:I like that Wide Awake will be a single :)

LMFAOOOOO I KNOW
    I laughed at the same gif but it said
    OH SHIT, I BLOCKED HER
    ..”When Zayn Malik dm’s you, hopes to never see you again” LMFAOOOOOOOOO
    lmao, me too. I didn’t know what was going on, but it was just hilarious. I was like, “well… fuck.” because I know when Zayn DMs me, that’s it for me.

EarthChild said:
    Ugh? *cb face you* Really? Lol.

yes but he calls me one first :3

Okay. Ttyl. Other…

LET’S TALK ABOUT sausage NOW

This made me lmao. xD

LET’S TALK ABOUT sausage NOW

What kind?…

KATY.
    Thumbs down: I don’t like Katy’s new hair
    Thumbs up:I like that Wide Awake will be a single :)
    By: LLL’s baby

Her new hair is purple <3 She looks gorg as always imo.
    Hmm, yes I like wide awake but Idk if as a single.

By: LLL’s baby :)
    Yess, exactly!

• SubwayToVenus

Lmaooo, oh God . Well I’m already hereeeeee, talk to you all later, love you.
    Please bb don’t be sadddddd.

• EarthChild

Yes hahaha, some girls are desperate.

HIS REACTION OMG
    I wonder if he liked it though… :3

They call it ‘vampire style’ online -_- lol
    Her hair can be color shit and she’ll be flawless anyway :p but it’s not my fav

LET’S TALK ABOUT sausage NOW

What kind?…

HUGE ONES.

• l?veislouder

Lmaooo, oh God . Well I’m already hereeeeee, talk to you all later, love you.
    Please bb don’t be sadddddd.
    I’ll try :(
    Have fun, bb! <3

This should cheer you up LLLB/LIL

• xAskTaylorx

What was that video you showed me?@EarthChild. Now that was weird. =$

May 11, 2012 @ 10:20 pm
    EarthChild said:
    Yes hahaha, some girls are desperate.

HIS REACTION OMG
    I wonder if he liked it though… :3
    Because I know him, I wanna say “of course he did!”, but the way he pulled away, he was just like “okay byeeee!” lol
    He did kinda take a second glance though, so maybe haha

It’s Demetria confirmed to the X Factor?

omg yasss those are so good! i love them around christmas time

_________________
    lol this is me with salt water taffy

• xAskTaylorx

I guess I’ll be on here then…

He did kinda take a second glance though, so maybe haha

He just looked shocked like he was like, did that really just happen?

omg yasss those are so good! i love them around christmas time

_________________
    lol this is me with salt water taffy
    That’s me with Lindor truffles.

• l?veislouder

He just looked shocked like he was like, did that really just happen?
    You’d think he’d be used to it by now xD

xAskTaylorx said:

I guess I’ll be on here then…

The Mickey icon gave you a cooler personality in my eyes

• EarthChild

ol this is me with salt water taffy
    That’s me with Lindor truffles.

me with all…

l?veislouder said:
    That’s me with Lindor truffles.
    ________________
    yasss

EarthChild:

Obesity in this world! It’s phenomenal! Why do people do that to themselves. Sad, genes and don’t have the time. =/

You’d think he’d be used to it by now xD

did he go back in after that happened?

xAskTaylorx said:

I guess I’ll be on here then…

The Mickey icon gave you a cooler personality in my eyes
    By: LLL’s baby

I am HOPING that it was positive and NOT negative?

DANG IT!!! She’s really beautiful in the close up of the purple hair
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• l?veislouder

did he go back in after that happened?
    I think so. He just waved bye and looked like he ran from the fence lmao

xAskTaylorx said:

I guess I’ll be on here then…

The Mickey icon gave you a cooler personality in my eyes
    By: LLL’s baby

I am HOPING that it was positive and NOT negative?

It was a compliment :/ i’m not hate you gorl wuts goin’ on O.O