Demi Lovato X Factor Deal OFFICIAL

demimexx

Demi Lovato has officially signed her deal and will be a judge on the next season of ‘The X Factor’, reports TMZ. Demi will be in NYC tomorrow for the FOX Up Fronts to announce her joining the show. Demi is scheduled to tour this summer, but the job won’t interfere with her touring. Britney Spears will be in NYC to announce she’s joining the show as well.

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 09:02 pm
    Can’t she be anymore desperate? You know you’ve hit irrelevancy when you let yourself do this kind of stuff. Besides, who the fuck is she to determine who’s talented or not? Her music career is a huge flop, she’s considered a joke and she’s only famous for her personal issues. If I were a contestan I would laugh at this bitch. Go get a real music career and then become a judge you disney freak.

======

WOW! if being desperate and irrelevant is beating out Miley Cyrus, Fergie and Avril Lavigne for the vacant spots on the panel, next to the show’s founder Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid… then your idol most likely is thinking & wishing to be one.

I couldn’t agree more!!

Oh no, she is such a bitch she is going to be like xtina on the voice (the joke) lmao!!!

She needs to take time and get better. she has admitted to cutting and throwing up since treatment. she is sick and needs to take time off and get help.

DEMI IS SUCH A BITCH IN PERSON, SO FAKE ON TV.
    SHES GOING TO RUIN THE SHOW.

I seriously think this is fake…

She has a summer tour doesn’t she?! I had to check if she’s still on tour how the hell is she going to be a Xfactor judge and tour

That is if she’s gonna pull a fucking Hannah Montana

THANK GOODNEESS QUEEN B WILL BE THERE TO SET THIS BITCH STRAIGHT SO DUMB.

the voice (the joke) lmao!!!

ROFLLL! Idk why I laughed XD

If this is true there goes the ratings Simon is hoping for…

the fact her and Britney will be at the same table as judges blows my minds. if anything this is an insult to Britney.

Her legs tho.. She needs to lose weight.

Her legs tho.. She needs to lose weight.

—————–
    GTFO BITCH! Demi has sexy legs

• xAskTaylorx

Well this won’t be good for her.

I’m taking bets now…who will implode first. Britney Spears or Demi Lovato. They are both a mess. What HORRIBLE role models to put out there. They shouldn’t be judging anyone or mentoring anyone. I will NEVER watch Xfactor with them on it.

brittney is getting paid 16 million dolars 2 do this gig i bet demi is only getting half of that

I like her music and I think she is talented but seriously you cannot tell me this girl is attractive. Her face is so big and she is fat and her smile is creepy and she is short and her fake tan and her atrocious outfits she looks like a fucking oompa loompa god give me a break.

Who thought it would be a good idea for Demi to be on a primetimme TV show. Barely out of rehab herself and admitting that she still has hard days…I think this is a stupid idea. The last place she needs to be is on a show in front of cameras and the scrutinizing public. What a horrific idea.

most of you need to have some respect and stfu. She is TALENTED. And bashing on Demi is not going to make you better than her.

-a pissed off bitch-

Demi is one of the biggest B&&ches out there. Big mistake putting her real personality out there for all to see. This is a girl who thinks she’s better than she really is. The fact that she and the producers of this show think she is good enough to even sit at the table with the rest of the judges is insulting.

_______
    THIS.

I do think she may would be a good judge but this is not going to be good for her recovery.

Omg she needs to gtfo. Demi no one buys your albums no one buys your damn songs no one goes to your concerts just give up and go back to texas and please take all your retarded and lifeless fans with you.

omfg you fuckers I’m sure if she is going to be a judge she’ll do a great job

-a pissed off bitch-
    She’s not that talented. And I will never worship someone like her. How can you seriously look up to her as a role model? What a joke. I’m one pissed off b*tch. If punching your “friend” in the face, doing drugs, cutting and puking up your dinners is the cool thing to do now…then there is something seriously wrong with this world. Wake up and find some real talent.

omfg you fuckers I’m sure if she is going to be a judge she’ll do a great job
    __
    She is talented, and for sure she’ll do a great job, i just don’t know if this is going to be good for ber.

A junkie can’t be a mentor. Period.

• xAskTaylorx

What I meant….

_
    I’ve never said she is the perfect role model out there. I’ve never said that any of those things that she have done before was the SHIT. I’m just saying that she is talented, and unless you can sing your butt off too, you should respect her.

I honestly don’t think she even has the X-factor to even be an X-factor judge o.o

• l?veislouder

SHE IS SO STUPID, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK DEMI GO AWAY AND CUT YOUR SELF. SHE IS GOING TO RUIN THE SHOW. BRITNEY IS QUEEN AND SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!! FUCK OF DEMI.
    Clearly the X Factor producers care, so there goes your validity. And you’re real cool, telling a girl with body issues to go cut herself. Why don’t we have you be a judge? You’re obviously the better option!

• l?veislouder

I’m sorry but didn’t she say that she quit swac because she couldn’t stand looking at herself on tv because of all her eating disorder crap blah blah and now she’s doing this? What a hypocrite.
    When the show goes live, she won’t have to see herself on camera because she’ll be on camera at the same time it’s aired. And maybe she’s changed her mind, maybe she’s more comfortable with this; you don’t know. Maybe she still is uncomfortable, but is pushing through it because this is a good move for her. Again, you don’t know.

She judge on x-factor? This news is so funny. She hasn’t experience.

• l?veislouder

So no one financially supports her work, but she has fans? I love when haters make sense.

• l?veislouder

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You don’t find her attractive, you don’t have to, but you also don’t have to be an insensitive asshole about it.

She annoys me. She bitches and bitches but doesn’t seek for help. She needs to take a break, go joggin, go to the gym, do yoga, I don’t know healthy things. She needs to stop partying, stop tweeting, stop touring and stop gettin herself more and more into hollywood. Otherwise her bitching will become fucking invalid which it already is to me. Silly girl.

• unique

woot woot….. Fuck yeah!! this is what im talking about!! gonna watch X factor now!! goodluck Demdem!!

Miley’s fans are so bitter she didn’t get the gig… just saying.

• l?veislouder

lol because Jennifer Lopez, Adam Levine, CeeLo Green, etc are so irrelevant. Please, sit the fuck down, as you clearly have no knowledge in this area.

this is fucking terrible.

• l?veislouder

This. This is what I completely agree with.

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 09:38 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    This. This is what I completely agree with.

======
    I also agree with this… but then again, imma gonna give her a chance let’s see maybe it can be good for her.. after all her Health and Happiness is more important.

• unique

TO all the Haters???—–>>>> BAHAHAHAHA!!! in your Face, whatever u say… she’s on it!!! Jealousy and bitterness sucks, isn’t it??

• memi trumps sel

so happy for her!

Omfg forever laughing at the comment about her looking like an oompa loompa lmfao.

• l?veislouder

I think it’s good for her name, a wise career move… I don’t think it’ll be good for her health. But we’ll see.

Jesus so whenever someone makes a negative comment about her that suddenly means we want to be like her? Hell the fucking no. Why would I ever want to be like this shallow pathetic alone in life girl? Why would I want to be like someone who’s bitter and ungrateful towards life? Like someone who has no real friends? Like someone who has been through dark and low periods just because she thought she was fucking cool? Why would I want to be a big fat liar? Exactly. Your comments are bs, I dislike her and I am not and will never be jealous of her sad and empty life. By the way, I don’t fucking care what you say loveislouder, she’s irrelevant and desperate for attention.

• EarthChild

DEMI IS SUCH A BITCH IN PERSON, SO FAKE ON TV.
    SHES GOING TO RUIN THE SHOW.

I’ve met her twice, she was never a bitch.

• EarthChild

Say what you want to about her being a judge, I personally think it will be a good thing for her. The last thing Simon will do is let one of his judges fuck up their lives…bad publicity for him. He’ll have tight reigns over her to make sure she isn’t falling into the wrong path.

She’s not fat she’s just full of cum.

I agree. Simon will keep her in line.

Wow loveislouder you’re annoying, why are you replying to every comment? Let it be dude, everyone has opinions, and some will differ from yours. Sit.

Most annoying celebrity ever.

May 13, 2012 @ 09:51 pm
    EarthChild said:
    DEMI IS SUCH A BITCH IN PERSON, SO FAKE ON TV.
    SHES GOING TO RUIN THE SHOW.

I’ve met her twice, she was never a bitch.
    Even if she were, according to this anon’s logic, Demi will be so sweet on TV. The anon says she’s a bitch in person and fake on TV, so if she’s fake, she won’t be a bitch on TV. It seems unlikely then that she’ll ruin the show if she won’t be a bitch.

:) I love using anons’ words against them lol

May 13, 2012 @ 09:55 pm
    I didn’t reply to everyone’s comments, just a few, and if those people were expressing opinions, I wouldn’t have said anything, but they weren’t; they were expressing hateful views and being nothing short of cyber bullies. If they don’t care for Demi, that’s one thing. Being hateful does not equal having an opinion.

she still eats mcdonalds..

• unique

DEMI IS THE 4TH JUDGE OF THE X FACTOR ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD ! HAHAHAHAHA….

CeeLo it’s a one hit wonder.
    Adam Levine it’s semi relevant just cus Moves like Jagger.
    Jennifer Lopez it’s the only one relevant cus On The Floor

• EarthChild

:) I love using anons’ words against them lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Anon. Your point is invalid.

• EarthChild

:) I love using anons’ words against them lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Anon. Your point is invalid.

• unique

l?veislouder said:
    May 13, 2012 @ 09:51 pm
    EarthChild said:
    DEMI IS SUCH A BITCH IN PERSON, SO FAKE ON TV.
    SHES GOING TO RUIN THE SHOW.

I’ve met her twice, she was never a bitch.

:) I love using anons’ words against them lol

===========

LMAO!! Dumb much huh..

• EarthChild

CeeLo it’s a one hit wonder.
    Adam Levine it’s semi relevant just cus Moves like Jagger.
    Jennifer Lopez it’s the only one relevant cus On The Floor

Maroon 5 has been around for ever are you crazy or

unique said:

DEMI IS THE 4TH JUDGE OF THE X FACTOR ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD ! HAHAHAHAHA….

I’m happy for her. But it’s not THAT funny calm your titties wut r you laughin’?

unique said:

DEMI IS THE 4TH JUDGE OF THE X FACTOR ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD ! HAHAHAHAHA….

no1currs

• l?veislouder

I agree. Simon will keep her in line.
    This is a good point. Simon’s going to be very careful with the show this season, as it did so poorly last season; he won’t let her slip so easily, as it would only bring bad press to the show.

• unique

Now since im happy because of this, isn’t it nice to laugh because im happy? LOL anons, now gonna laugh harder.. BAHAHAHAHAHA….

• l?veislouder

CeeLo it’s a one hit wonder.
    Adam Levine it’s semi relevant just cus Moves like Jagger.
    Jennifer Lopez it’s the only one relevant cus On The Floor

Maroon 5 has been around for ever are you crazy or
    Omgg anon, what even? Were you just born yesterday? Get your head out of whoever’s ass and turn on a radio.

As for your “argument,” “Payphone” would’ve made more sense to use than “Moves Like Jagger”

unique said:

I will lick your tits

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 10:02 pm
    unique said:

DEMI IS THE 4TH JUDGE OF THE X FACTOR ARE YOU MAD? STAY MAD ! HAHAHAHAHA….

==================

CeeLo was part of Gnarls Barkley, are u kidding me? He’s a one hit wonder????

um not talking about meeting her i actually i do know her. i was friends and worked with dallas and been to her house more than once, they are trash, dallas had sex with our manger in the bathroom at work, and yes, demi is a fake bitch. deal with it.

i ve had it up to here with lovatics ahem i mena lunatics thinking demi is the most talented person on the planet seriously shes not a agoddess bitches. lunatics r the most annoying fanbase ive seen they thing she the best when she more irrelevant than most celebs. how is she the best when she cant even headline a 55000 seated arena. even selena goemz sold out an arena. lunatics u need 2 go back 2 kindergarten u fucking whores
    go ahead bash on me but u know what i dont give a fuck everyone but her fans know demi is no way near the best artist

If this is really true, I’m sure Miley is happy for Demi :]

lunatics go abck 2 rehab with u idol and ix ur fuckin brains and then you will be respected

demi is not considered a big star because shes not even famous enough 2 sell arenas like madison square garden

taylor sold msg 4 times in 1 minute
    jobros sold msg 3 times in 10 minutes
    justin sold msg 1 time in 22 minutes
    1d sold it 1 concert in 40 minutes

thats the signes of world wide phenomenons
    not demi lovato who has the most annoying fanbase i swear i feel like putting all of them in a abus and blowing it up
    LOVATICS BOOOOO YOU SUCK U BELIEBERS R THE ONLY BEST FANBASE WVER AND SELNATORS AND JONATICS AND SWIFTIES at least our idols dont cut themselves

• l?veislouder

Someone sounds seriously pressed, and clearly has some mental issues of their own if they think attacking Demi for cutting makes their arguments valid.
    Those feats don’t express talent, hun, something Demi has quite a lot of (and clearly something you’re lacking and jealous of if you go this hard over someone you claim to dislike so much). Go get a life, one that doesn’t consist of being delusional, and one that consists of learning how to show the English language justice. -____-

LOVATIC YPU ARE SO PATHETIC. FOR ME YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO BAD ABOUT OTHERS. PEACE&LOVE!

lol these judges are a joke!!!! x facot sucks haha

i like britney but is irrelevant now (like christina aguilera)

and who is demi???? even more irrelevant that britney and christina

lol these judges are a joke!!!! x facot sucks haha

i like britney but she is irrelevant now (like christina aguilera)

and who is demi???? even more irrelevant than britney and christina

honestly you guys do not have to do better not? demi is 19, has a good career ahead of her, if she has not filled the arena, will fill later on, simply stop it, and this thing that we do not have really what to do, I’m very sad

YAY GO demi!

i agree lovatics… lunatics r the most annoying fanbase others i swear they try 2 put otehrs down 2 make themselves feel better just like their so called idol
    lovatics demi is irrlevant and u all know it she maybe a celbriy but she shure isnt an alist one and probably the only reason simon cowell wanted her cause he thought she was cheap so he doesnt have to pay her a lot vs brottany spears who is getting 15 million dollars

Omg you people are retarded… And I am not talking to the haters…

• l?veislouder

I bet she let simon butt fucked her and that’s why she’s in, no one can take this girl seriously.

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 10:10 pm
    =============
    Bitter???

• Troll

‘m happy for her. But it’s not THAT funny calm your titties wut r you laughin’?
    ==================

I’m glad you’re happy cus Lovato will get more seconds on camera. Let’s throw a party to celebrate.

I will rub yur soft virginal skin

lol @ all the haters in here. like your opinions matter, lol. this is a huge opportunity for her and a big career booster/big promo. y’all are just mad and bitter because of that. this will get her in into the adult side, no more disney or tween like the others. you guys can stay mad because of that.. i know you haters want her to fail, that’s why y’all are so mad, lol. stay mad.

it must be so sad to think that she used to play for 80000 people when she was the jonas brothers opener and now she cant even play for 10000 smh

• Troll

————————————————–
    The sames goes for you.

• Troll

=============
    Bitter???

No, he/she said butt fucked.

someones mad… lol. this will actually give her credibility and respect as an adult artist and will make her way more famous and relevant so i understand why you’re so mad about it. her music is not a “huge” flop, she’s done pretty well with the lack of promo she has and she’s extremely talented. she’s not considered a joke.. she’s the teen singer with the most points by music critics.. the most respected one musically and that’s a fact. you can stay pressed about it, though. :)

She will sleep with a contestant. Just wait and see.

someones mad… lol. this will actually give her credibility and respect as an adult artist and will make her way more famous and relevant so i understand why you’re so mad about it. her music is not a “huge” flop, she’s done pretty well with the lack of promo she has and she’s extremely talented. she’s not considered a joke.. she’s the teen singer with the most points by music critics..the most respected one musically and that’s a fact. you can stay pressed about it, though. :)

That’s Taylor Swift.

• Troll

K, i’m done trolling. Good luck with that gig will be great for her as long her tour isn’t affected.
    Go Demi.

yeah must be sad for jonas, too.. now they can’t even play for 1,000 as solo artist and deff not more than 10,000 as a band. and how they used to sell millions and now only thousands as a band and solo artist.. everyone has their peaks but demi hasn’t. she was only the opening act, she will have hers sooner or later. she will get to that label. but she does fill 10,000 seats in SA.

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 10:20 pm

=======

THIS!!

That’s Taylor Swift.
    taylor isn’t a teen singer, anymore. she’s like 22 or 23. you leave your teen years at 20. demi was second to taylor when she was still a teen but now she’s first cause tayor isn’t a teen, anymore.

That’s Taylor Swift.
    Taylor is 22. Demi is 19. Demi is the teenager, not Taylor.

I cannot at the Britney hate comments. Britney >>>>> all.

And yes, I don’t really like Demi being on it. She’s too young…

Okay now you are all just dreaming. This chick will never be taken seriously by the real music industry. She was not even invited to the grammys, she has like 2 tca’s omg please get real. I don’t mind her but she’ll be just a judge, that’s it, music is what makes an artist not some singing tv show. Wake up.

• unique

May 13, 2012 @ 10:21 pm

That’s Taylor Swift.

=========

Anons… tsk… tsk…

makes me laugh when tween/teen star’s fans call demi a joke. that’s why big names and very talented artist respect her and only talk about her/her music & voice, and not any other teen singer. and also, the one with the most points/the most respected by music critics. if she’s a joke then the others are the biggest jokes ever. seriously. as the new york times said: she’s alt-disney.. the most talented and respected one.. with real musical talent.

Da fuck?! Demi it’s respected for her vocal hability not for her great music. She has average reviews.

yeah, that’s why: big names and very talented artist respect her and only talk about her/her music & voice, and not any other teen singer. and also, the one with the most points/the most respected by music critics. if she’s a joke then the others are the biggest jokes ever. seriously. as the new york times said: she’s alt-disney.. the most talented and respected one.. with real musical talent. and this will make her big. people will be curious, search her up and if they like what they hear, they’ll buy her stuff. either way, this will make her relevant and more famous. and she WAS invited to the grammys… she just didn’t go cause of her “retreat”.

• Troll 2.0 (improved edition)

She’s Mozart in coke

What am I seeing? Demi the biggest teen singer? lmfaoooooo Oh my godness. That is miss miley fucking cyrus selling 20 million albums, having three world tours, number one singles, 50 awards and a grammy performer. Delusional ignorants. Even selena is more succesful than demi, just stop now.

voice or music, doesn’t matter.. she still has the most points overall teen singers.

learn how to read. who said biggest? i said RESPECTED. she’s the most respected teen singer and with the most points by music critics. fact. miley and selena can sell all they want(well miley is USED to) but they’re not respected or taken seriously and are only popular with tweens who know nothing about real talent or music. period.

In success?
    Miley, Bieber, Jonas, Selena, One Direction – Demi

grammy performer only because taylor invited her.. the grammys would never invite her to perform, lol.

quality over quantity. i prefer a talented artist that isn’t that big over an auto-tune/talentless singer with big success only because of screaming tweens/kids and catchy songs.

Face it. Demi it’s respected 1. for her voice, i can admit it, 2. Rehab. People feel pity for her. Otherwise she’ll be Disney dust by now. Real music? C’mon. Those “tweens” are the only ones keeping Demi’s ass in Hollywood. She’s nothing without them. Talent? Those others “sellouts” have that too. It’s nobodys fault that Demi doesn’t have the charisma and have to keep her name up with her personal issues. Period :).

Her last album flopped big time and her usa tour is not selling. Irrelevant. Even nick jonas played in bigger venues for his solo tour even before his album was released.

*Listening to the autotuned piece of art “Unbroken” that i bought for my tween kids cuz the older ones didn’t want it :)*

hopefully

ILL BET BRITNEY SPEARS TOLD SIMON SHE wanted Demi or no signing the contract. Simon caved cuz Brit wants to be the star. Fergie, Miley and Pink would far outshine her. Besides both brit and demi r considered nut jobs. Britney seems very insecure these days, or at least her guardian caretakers are. i say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to lame Simon.

Yes because Demi it’s a Grammy regular, lol.

Sorry but even nick jonas played in bigger venues than her for his solo tour even before his album was released. Her usa tour is not selling, she even canceled some shows. Irrelevant.

unbroken has really dumb/unnecesary songs but also has really good ones. she wanted to do more mainstream music and i hated it but oh well. what’s done is done. hopefully she’ll go back to making albums like “here we go again” and co-write her own songs, again. she has the talent. and most of her fans aren’t kids or tweens. your “tween” kids and older ones aren’t most/everyone so…. she DOES have kids and tweens as fans but most of them aren’t. so… :)

_________
    last time i checked irrelevant people dont judge these types of shows *cough* britney spears, kelly rowland, katy perry, adam lambert.. does moves like jagger ring a bell? you need to have SEVERAL seats

what are you doing one this site, old woman? and demi is still talented no matter if she messed up on wanting more mainstream music. she said she’ll go back to writing and doing more artistic music, anyway. auto-tune or not, she can still sing and live.. unlike the rest.

___________
    success doesnt equal talent just so you know. selena gomez is more successful than hilary duff, jordan pruitt, etc.

• l?veislouder

Now people are just making shit up, making Demi look less credible.
    Miley is the definition of success and queen among the teens, there’s no denying that, don’t even try to.
    Demi is the most talented, with the most amazing set of vocals, who doesn’t get nearly the amount of recognition she deserves, nor the numbers to show for her outstanding voice.
    Selena is Disney’s moneymaker, only having a record deal because she does anything Disney tells her to. They say “jump,” she asks “how high?” and that’s why she has the name she does, and why she got the proper promotion she did. HWR doesn’t take care of its artists, nor treat them fairly. Did anyone know Jordan Pruitt was signed with HWR in 2008 as well, along with Selena, Demi, Miley, and the Jonas Brothers? Probably not, because HWR didn’t give a shit about her, and gave her zero promotion. Selena has the numbers and recognition she does simply for obeying Disney, not because she has amazing vocals. Compared to Demi, Selena sounds like a dying cat, being run over continuously.

And that is the truth.

Lovato it’s semi relevant. And she doesn’t have a huge caché. So she fits. She won’t outshine the star (Britney) and doesn’t require that much money, she’ll bring media attention for her personal troubles and she’ll got Disney fans tunning. Smart move?

sorry but even nick jonas played in bigger venues than her for his solo tour even before his album was released. Her usa tour is not selling, she even canceled some shows. Irrelevant.

no he didn’t? lol, he played in ampitheaters, demi is playing in arenas and she hasn’t canceled any shows. the sites made some mistakes before the dates were even official. the florida one was by mistake and the tickets hadn’t even gone on sale. you’re dumb.

I lol’d. *high five*
    xD

In Miley’s case, it does. Even when Demi has better vocals, Miley deserve every dollar so don’t deny that.

at the end of the day whether you like demi or think shes a piece of shit, the girl has a fucking GREAT VOICE and if you dont agree go cry somewhere because her and ms.spears are about to make bank!!!! WERK BITCHES

what are you doing one this site, old woman? and demi is still talented no matter if she messed up on wanting more mainstream music. she said she’ll go back to writing and doing more artistic music, anyway. auto-tune or not, she can still sing and live..unlike the rest.

Cyrus can sing. That she can’t hit Demi’s notes doesn’t make her untalented, makes her a singer with a different vocal range.

_________
    no not really. miley has talent dont get me wrong and ive grown to like her but to say her voice is better than demis is just stupid

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’

I lol’d. *high five*
    xD
    ______________
    lol i meant adam levine lol lambert has been on my brain though lol

^^^ I said it -_-

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

She’s a washed up toilette paper against Britney.
    Go cry somewhere

^^^ I said it -_-
    _________
    ? okay and i am just saying if anyone thinks mileys voice is better is stupid.

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

She’s a washed up toilette paper against Britney.
    Go cry somewhere
    ____________
    washed up but simon picked her. NEXT!!!!!!!!

Demi is very talented, but I am so confused. I thought she said in her own words that she wanted to STAY OFF television for a while because she still wasn’t comfortable with herself.

Either way, she’s got a hell of a voice, and am interested to see how she mentors others.

^^^ I said it -_-
    _________
    ? okay and i am just saying if anyone thinks mileys voice is better is stupid.

It’s called matter of opinion, actually.
    Demi’s voice it’s more powerful but if it’s better or not it’s each one personal thought. And that’s not stupid, maybe delusional i don’t now.

1. she gets the most points for her music, they judge the songs, not her voice. 2. pity or not, they still respect her for being brave and “honest” even though she doesn’t have to 3. most of her fans are teens not tweens.. 12-26. 3. of course she’s not the only talented one so this one is pointless. alot of artist have talent, including sellouts. 4. the only reason she’s not big is because of her lack of promo. i mean, come one. gyhab is her second song being sent for radios and is doing pretty well, btw. :) with only 4 performances months ago. only radio is holding it right now. her singles skyrocket on itunes after a performance then of course go down cause theres nothing else holding it. imgine how big she’d be if she had selena’s or joe’s promo. damn. too bad.

lol i meant adam levine lol lambert has been on my brain though lol
    I think Adam Lambert guest-judged somewhere, but that could be some figment of my imagination lol. But yeah, Adam Levine <3 my sexy man ;) hahaha

she also said she was waiting for a good role. and this ia a good “role. big opporunity for her so theres no way she would let it go. she has to suck it in.

^^^ I said it -_-
    _________
    ? okay and i am just saying if anyone thinks mileys voice is better is stupid.

It’s called matter of opinion, actually.
    _________
    EXACTLY!!!! its my opinion that if you think miley is better than your stupid so get over it and practice what you preach

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

She’s a washed up toilette paper against Britney.
    Go cry somewhere
    ____________
    washed up but simon picked her. NEXT!!!!!!!!

Against Britney.
    I give a fuck about Simon.

well, simons likes her. he even wanted to introduce her music to la reid and shut his mouth. he thinks she’s talented, too.

Uh, that’s not how opinions work -___-

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

She’s a washed up toilette paper against Britney.
    Go cry somewhere
    ____________
    washed up but simon picked her. NEXT!!!!!!!!

Against Britney.
    I give a fuck about Simon.
    lol are you mad?

Call someone stupid it’s an insult not a opinion.
    Whatever, you won’t get it.

May 13, 2012 @ 11:05 pm
    When Simon finds someone talented, I tend to agree with him. He’s very direct with what he wants, and very strict with how things should be. Anyone who has Simon’s okay should be very flattered and humbled.

Ms. Spears and her. Duh’
    ___________
    wtf are you the grammar nazi? the go cry somewhere part was meant for you.

She’s a washed up toilette paper against Britney.
    Go cry somewhere
    ____________
    washed up but simon picked her. NEXT!!!!!!!!

Against Britney.
    I give a fuck about Simon.
    lol are you mad?

No, i’m chill.

anyway, demi is gonna be an x-factor judge and y’all will have to deal.

Uh, that’s not how opinions work -___-
    ____________
    opinion-A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. its exactly how it works

lol i meant adam levine lol lambert has been on my brain though lol
    _____
    i just hate the fact he dates a vs model lol make sit harder on us regular people

anyway, demi is gonna be an x-factor judge and y’all will have to deal.

Ok? Isn’t like she will be the president. People are just debating. Don’t worry sweetheart, i don’t think Demi it’s that relevant in anyone’s life here but yours.

• l?veislouder

I have an opinion and if you don’t agree with it, you’re stupid and not worth bothering with; you’re not even a person in my eyes.

No, that’s not how an opinion works.

exactly. he’s very strict and really hard on people. he knows talent and music. demi must be very flattered. i hope he did buy her album for la reid when he said he was gonna, lol.

Well they broke up, so now we have a shot :D!!! haha

=
    she seems to be pretty relevant to all the haters here and everywhere. more dedicated than fans, tbh.

I laughed at this Demi stan oh geez
    “Y u mad?” hahaha!!!

We’re not haters, according to you this it’s called giving OPINIONS ;)

No, that’s not how an opinion works.
    __________
    You obivously dont understand anything so just stfu. did you not read a view or statement at something part? just because a opinion may belittle some one doesnt mean it isnt a belief. my friend hates obama and thinks hes a shitty president and that belittles him but is that her opinion? yes

Well they broke up, so now we have a shot :D!!! haha
    _______
    OMG when? Werent they just kissing at the fashion show like a month ago?

In your own words: “Y u mad???” LOL

We’re not haters, according to you this it’s called giving OPINIONS ;)

maybe you’re not but i’m pretty sure the rest are. they keep up with demi’s every move.. they know so much about her and her career. and maybe you’re not a hater but you’re still here. so, she’s somewhat relevant to you.

Too much hatred on here. If you dont think Demi belongs on X-factor bitching about it on this post isnt going to change it now. The contract has already been signed. On other note, did anyone go to Wango Tango yesterday?

tell her i said hi. :)

—————
    Thinking he’s an unsatisfactory president is an opinion. Hating him is being a hater. Putting anyone else down and disregarding them for thinking Obama is a satisfactory president is closed-minded.

That’s what I was saying about Demi and Miley. One can have an opinion that Miley has a better voice than Demi, but calling that person stupid for having that opinion is not an opinion itself, it’s just being hateful and, again, closed-minded

• l?veislouder

We’re not haters, according to you this it’s called giving OPINIONS ;)

THIS. ^^^^ Please have sex with me!!!

________
    again. you dont know how an opinion works. it doesnt make if my opinion is calling some one stupid or not, its still an opinion. you arent the grammar or word nazi so stop trying to act like you are! IF YOU THINK MILEY HAS A BETTER VOICE THAN DEMI THEN YOUR STUPID!!! MY OPINION. Now have a great night <3

• l?veislouder

OMG when? Werent they just kissing at the fashion show like a month ago?
    It must have been the last time because they broke up about a month ago too lol. That’s what was reported, anyway.

THIS. ^^^^ Please have sex with me!!!
    ======

OH HELL NAW BITCH!!! THE FLAWLESS SEXY BEAUTIFUL LIL AINT FON’ HAVE SEX WITH YO ASS!! SHE’S MIIINE!

By: LIL’s BB DADDY

---
    Demi stans lmao you should get yo ass back to rehab along with tour idol cockhead <3
    See? I just made an opinion :)

---------------
    So if someone with a genius IQ thought Miley had a better voice than Demi, you're gonna think they're stupid, even if that's what their opinion is? That's real intelligent -____-
    Well, my "opinion" of you is that you are narrow-minded, insensitive to others, and you need anger management. Oh, and you need a tutor, because your comprehension of the English language clearly needs touching up on. Goodnight, sweetheart <3 :)

• l?veislouder

THIS. ^^^^ Please have sex with me!!!
    ======

By: LIL’s BB DADDY
    lmao, omggg! <333

l?veislouder said:
    THIS. ^^^^ Please have sex with me!!!
    ======

By: LIL’s BB DADDY
    lmao, omggg! <333

I just came on to this post and spot some basic bitch wants you that ain’t gon’ happen, you’ll always be my baby
    By: LIL BB DADDY ;3

By: LIL BB DADDY ;3
    Of course, bb <3

So if someone with a genius IQ thought Miley had a better voice than Demi, you’re gonna think they’re stupid, even if that’s what their opinion is? That’s real intelligent -____-
    Well, my “opinion” of you is that you are narrow-minded, insensitive to others, and you need anger management. Oh, and you need a tutor, because your comprehension of the English language clearly needs touching up on. Goodnight, sweetheart <3 :)
    ---

• iloveloveislouder

LOVEISLOUDER IS TOO FLAWLESS

May 13, 2012 @ 11:52 pm
    iloveloveislouder said:
    LOVEISLOUDER IS TOO FLAWLESS
    omggg, bb <3 :’)

miley was never approached lol demi was approached last year but she was fresh out of rehab and had other work. that’s why they kept taking tour dates down this year.. now she has no concerts on audition dates. she has those days free and colse to the audition cities

May 14, 2012 @ 12:04 am
    If they had this planned from last year, those dates would have never been booked in the first place. It’s not professional to set dates and then cancel them because “something better came along.”

finally figured out how to post gifs successfully! FUCKYESSS!
    with no help from that bitch asktaylor
    but still I figured it out AWWHYEEEAAHH!!!! =D

GO DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!

please take care of yourself and don’t over do it tho demi

Oh well. Demetria will be busy.
    By: LLL’s baby

All hail Saint Demetria

this will be very good for her career so good for her. biggest promo ever.. i hope she’s smart and takes everything easy. finally!

can’t wait for all her funny/bitchy facial expressions. i think she’ll be the entertaining one, britney barely talks or moves. simon and la reid did bad for nicole but demi knows how to defend herself.. girl is fiesty. can’t wait.

YOU GO DEMI!!!

I heard she’s touring like WTF?

Lets hope she doesn’t punch someone in the face! ;o

Those X-factor contestants better not mess up in front of her o;

god I hope she doesn’t overwork herself. Hopefully she knows what she’s getting herself into…

l?veislouder said:
    May 13, 2012 @ 11:52 pm
    iloveloveislouder said:
    LOVEISLOUDER IS TOO FLAWLESS
    omggg, bb <3 :')

Seriously.. you really are:

• l?veislouder

l?veislouder said: May 13, 2012 @ 11:52 pm iloveloveislouder said: LOVEISLOUDER IS TOO FLAWLESS ——— omggg, bb <3 :’) — Seriously.. you really are:
    :’) <33333333333

mmmmhh…. that’s not a big deal.

• thecat61

Not hating but I don’t think this is a good idea. Then again I could be wrong.

They need someone young and fresh on that show. She will do amazingly well!

• JoeHoe15

Awesome! Congrats Demi!! :)

I love demi, and judging would be great… but the whole mentoring responsibilty, I think she is going to be super critical of herself, and what about when the Simon starts being simon and knocks her artist and her down? I am worried. Britney will be interesting to watch, only to hear her speak without a court ordered human filter.

Lol at the anon saying demi deserves respect.