Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Rekindle Lust

zayn-perry-1
zayn-perry-2

• Marissa

Whether or not they are seeing each other, I am happy for him. <3 But I do not like how she is using him now that 1D is up the charts. I hope he realizes that.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Tramp. I would happily support Zayn in his relationships if he picked even somewhat decent girls.

The fact that she dumped him for her flop of a band while he managed to make the effort to stay in contact with her while in America and Australia irks me so damn much.

Of course they had sex, can’t you tell from the pictures? They also had 3 glassed of wine each, a margarita pizza and some chocolate ice cream. Zayn fed her the whole time, as it’s shown in the pictures. SO OBVIOUS.

May 13, 2012 @ 10:59 pm
    EarthChild said:
    zayn’s a virgin, it’s sinful to do sex outside of marriage if you are muslim.

That’s sinful for Christians too?

basically every religious belief are the same…no sex before marriage. It’s taboo. I’m sure Zayn knows better as a Muslim.

i seriously doubt that he’s a virgin

May 13, 2012 @ 10:45 pm
    eww i hate her already. her and little mix used to do interviews saying they didn’t have time for 1D and they weren’t interested and not their type but now all of a sudden that they are like one of the hottest act she likes him? ewwwwww!!!!!
    This >.<

• l?veislouder

zayn’s a virgin, it’s sinful to do sex outside of marriage if you are muslim.

That’s sinful for Christians too?

It’s also sinful to get a tattoo, but that’s clearly been shot to hell. lol, Zayn’s admitted he’s not a virgin, so we can drop this whole religion card now.
    Virgin or not, tattooed or not, if in his own eyes, he’s following the religion as he should, then he’s a good Muslim. You don’t have to follow every single aspect of a religion to be considered a good follower of that religion.

• l?veislouder

What is the date of this article with its supposed insider? Because the guys have been in Sweden for a few days now, not “spending time off in London.”

Also, I’m on my phone, so it’s not that great of a picture, but are Zayn and Perrie holding hands in that circle picture? I can’t tell for sure.

In Asia if a Muslim are caught doing sex illegally before marriage , they will be jailed for 3 years

May 14, 2012 @ 12:21 am
    Well then, I’m thankful I live in a country that doesn’t punish me for performing a perfectly natural human act.

he can have 4 wives, girls, your odds are bigger now

they should hear about seperating law and religion. though even the USA fails to do so. but I just continue hoping this will change

i think anyone can have more than one wife u know :)

muslims are free to do what they want in alot of countries and they knkw what is forbidden in Islam and donot do it and if they did so they can be forgiven from GOD when they are ashamed of they did

I watched an interview where she said the 1D boys weren’t her type. Now she’s suddenly interested when they turn out to be currently biggest boy band. Coincidence? I think not.

• nownlaterz

which blur is Zayn?

• JoeHoe15

Zayn must be a nice boyfriend. ;)

Zayn’s admitted he’s not a virgin, so we can drop this whole religion card now.

^ Where did he admit this? I would like to see it! :) Do you have a link?

he’s still a virgin, that’s wrong to do sex in Muslim if the woman is not his wife

• l?veislouder

^ Where did he admit this? I would like to see it! :) Do you have a link?

• -Ivy

i like them ALOT
    he’s finally getting a chance to have a normal life
    i thought directioners should be happy when they’re happy …. awkward

zayn is such a shit shag

Actually i thing Zayn and Rebecca broke up cuz Zayn didn’t wanted have sex with her which is already a veteran cause his religion
    sorry my horrible english

sorry my horrible english

May 14, 2012 @ 06:43 am
    sorry my horrible english
    I don’t think they had sex, but not because Zayn didn’t want to. Zayn and Rebecca broke up, allegedly, because of conflicting schedules. Rightfully so, anyway, as that was not an appropriate relationship.

“You don’t have to follow every single aspect of a religion to be considered a good follower of that religion.” of course not u have to follow ur religion and I don’t know if he does or not as obviously he won’t tell the truth as if he is a virgin he won’t tell…. so end this conversation he won’t ever tell and we won’t know the truth….

that’s bullshit, a true muslim will never make the issue of his virtue for others to know

yeah I agree with u

• l?veislouder

What are you talking about, “he won’t tell the truth… he won’t ever tell and we won’t know”? Uh, he has told, they all have, and they’re all not virgins; they’ve all had sex. And that does not make them bad people, nor bad followers of their respective religions. What they choose to do is between them and their God, and no one (including yes) has any right to tell them they are bad examples.

All of this, bb!

I think all of his cynical, heartbreak-sounding tweets are about her, too =/
    “so much for absence makes the heart grow fonder aye? :( x” and “in life we always fall for the person that will never fall for us always want something that we can’t [have] and always say something we shouldn’t :s”
    and then when they got back to the U.K. for their break, and he tweeted about missing everyone “especially u ;) x” I think that was for her too. *sigh*

• Live.Love.Learn.

All of this, bb!

I think all of his cynical, heartbreak-sounding tweets are about her, too =/

Well fuck. My heart just broke a little. Poor baby could do SO much better.

Why can’t he be with a nice, normal, University girl like Eleanor? I’d ship that tbh

• l?veislouder

Well fuck. My heart just broke a little. Poor baby could do SO much better.

——————

But really, I agree :( and my heart broke too when I put those things together :'(

and of course, I’m writing all this while listening to “More Than This” :(
    I can love you more than this, can love you more than this *sigh*

‘leaving his army of girl fans devastated’ – AS IF THOSE STUPID LITTLE GIRLS ON HIM! GET A FREAKING LIFE HE WILL NEVER DATE YOU EVEN IF HE DUMP THIS GIRL SO KEEP DREAMING!

Someone is a kinda negative bastard c:
    Stop being mean dude,get a freaking life.At least all those ”little girls” have alittle faith and hope and believe in something.I’d like to be one of thos egirls instead of a pesimist faggot like you.

• Larue

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site =). We could have a hyperlink trade agreement among us
    My page:Posted by My Smokey Eyes Makeup.com

• Live.Love.Learn.

and of course, I’m writing all this while listening to “More Than This” :(
    I can love you more than this, can love you more than this *sigh*

Lol well I’ll be attending University in the fall toooo so xD

It won’t last though. I cannot see him settling down with her at all whatsoever. We just have to wait till it’s over bby *sigh*

• l?veislouder

I’m seeing him in 12 days thoughhhhh :( can’t this bullshit fling wait until AFTER he and I meet (or never), so I can have a proper chance!! I’M WEARING YELLOW FOR HIM!! :'(

(lol I just laughed at myself for that random statement. this boy is driving me nuts)

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG EWE WHAT IF HE BRINGS HER WITH HIM?!?!

• l?veislouder

OMG EWE WHAT IF HE BRINGS HER WITH HIM?!?!
    He can’t. She’s got to “focus on the band, the tour, and the album”, remember? Unless she’s done a complete 180 (and from the looks of it, she’s heading there) due to Zayn’s popularity and decides to ditch Little Mix. Bitch will not see America yet!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Haha she won’t see NYC if I have it my way……..

OMG JKJK. Lmao what’s wrong with me? I am no stupid, crazy fangirl hehe

• l?veislouder

Haha she won’t see NYC if I have it my way……..

OMG JKJK. Lmao what’s wrong with me? I am no stupid, crazy fangirl hehe
    I’m not letting her onto my playground. I’ll go to JFK and kick her ass through luggage check and send her to Cuba!

…I’m just kidding, I’m not that mean :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

…I’m just kidding, I’m not that mean :)

LMFAO *dead*

Quite mature, aren’t we? xD

LMFAO *dead*

Quite mature, aren’t we? xD
    And Kingsley GIFs make it all that much better :D hahaha

• Live.Love.Learn.

And Kingsley GIFs make it all that much better :D hahaha

Kingsley makes everything better :D

Kingsley makes everything better :D
    I’m watching him now to make me feel better :)

Omgg, someone on Jerry Springer cheated on his wife, and the girl he cheated with came out and said she was a tranny, and he said, “what’s that?” lmfaooo I laughed so hard! The tranny was like, “Let’s just say, I got mom’s goodies, but daddy’s equipment.” lol. There was also some talk about cars, so when it came to the audience asking questions, an audience member stood up and was like, “A tranny is someone living as a stick shift but pretending to be an automatic.” xD I love these people! lmfao

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m watching him now to make me feel better :)

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE RATCHETNESS THAT COMES ON JERRY SPRINGER

You guys make me laugh I’m a muslim to and some of these things you are saying is madness

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE RATCHETNESS THAT COMES ON JERRY SPRINGER
    I LOVE IT! lmao xD

THIS KID IS GAY

nothing worse than flip flop which is what she very well may be, one day she likes him the next day she dumps him, come on Zayn take the pretty rosie colored glasses off, find yourself
    a nice girl….Hey Kevin Jonas can help you!

• Lana

what the hell are you talking about??
    im muslim and ive never heard nothing like that
    muslims can have sex before marriage and they wont be jailed.
    fuck

• luti

I hate it :(

• BrokenArrow

I like them together a lot!

• ilovezayn

mmmk.. so she dumps him because of their careers but then she goes back out with him when he’s at the top of his career.. reallyy…

WHAT THE FUCK O.O Ewww >.<

what kind of tabloid is this :0

• xMerryh

YESSSSS!
    Oh my God i’ve been waiting forever for pictures of these two!
    They’re adorable!

But seriously, how do they know the had sex?
    Like, where’s the proof?

LOL’ing @ ‘The Sex Factor’ XD

I get it…cause yeah… LMAO

But seriously, how do they know the had sex?
    Like, where’s the proof?

LOL IKR the fact that this tabloid is supposedly reporting this is quite disturbing for me… o.o

• EarthChild

LOL THE SEX FACTOR

zayn’s a virgin, it’s sinful to do sex outside of marriage if you are muslim.

• EarthChild

zayn’s a virgin, it’s sinful to do sex outside of marriage if you are muslim.

That’s sinful for Christians too?