Nick Jonas With All Three Finches Picture

hgrehrhrh
4b72ff6c9d4111e1a8761231381b4856_7
nmicbh

+ pix of Kevin and Joe.

all 3 of them look like gays

darren is the best looking to me. never understood whats so hot about nick. same phenomena with harry from 1D, not attractive to me at all. but it’s all a matter of taste I guess. nick, daniel and darren are all talented

Why is Nick’s bow tie smaller and skinnier than the other two? Maybe his pp is also….

weird conclusion

• A

dan looks so cute, hahaha.
    u should’ve post the nick & victoria justice photo, they look surprisly cute together.

lol at the tie

Nick is the best looking of them all, and the most talented, but Daniel and Darren are great dancers! I love them too!

I can’t wait for Nick to be on Jersey Boys!

Nick is the best of the 5 guys mentioned in this post

I so want Daniel Radcliffe and Nick Jonas to work together in a broadway play, I’d travel to NYC from the other side of the world if necessary to see them together

Nick is the non gay one here

Kevin’s face is too fat, Joe’s face is too thin, Nick’s tie is too small, Daniel’s body is too little and Darren’s dick is too big.

• A

the last thing is no bad thing

the last thing is no bad thing
    Not bad at all.

• xAskTaylorx

I despise Danielle thinking she could go to the day SPA and get her nails done. No hate, but it stinks that she can do all of these things and she has her husbands credit card or something. That’s all.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-//–/

It would bother me if I could buy anything I want with out working bc I like to work for a dollar. No hate on Danielle but it would drive me crazy.

What app does Joe use. It’s more than instagram and the iPhoto app.

Aww I love Joe and Darren. They’re so HOT

Joe’s new icon is cute!

really nick that tie? he looks the hottest anyway

Aww I love Joe and Darren. They’re so HOT
    They should fuck each other.

I like Nick and Dan

The smaller the tie, the bigger the dick.

I like Nick and Dan
    They should make out with each other.

the problem is not that nick’s is too small, the other guys’ is too big, that’s what makes nick’s look small, but in fact nick’s is perfect sized, it’s comparisons what makes us see one thing too small or too big and stuff

The smaller the tie, the bigger the dick.

but daniel’s has the biggest tie

I have to say I like Kevin and the dogs

So he has the smallest dick.

you can tell that even without the tie
    LOL

alive?!

He has a vagina. That means he has two lips.

and what if one of them decides to take the tie off?

If I were an alien I would abduct Nick

I would love to see the three of them dancing together brotherhood of men
    I would love to see the three of them fucking each other.

Joe is the one with the big penis. Nick is small down there.

I know Nick is the best at everything, so he must be good in sex too
    Mhmm.

nonymous said:

I would love to see the three of them dancing together brotherhood of men
    I would love to see the three of them fucking each other.

ewwwwwww lol

and what if one of them decides to take the tie off?
    Then that one is simply an alien

• lookatmenow

OMG DAN. <33333

Joe is the one with the big penis. Nick is small down there.
    Nick is fat down there.

Nick has a small head.

Nick’s head is smaller than Miley’s.

If I were an alien I would abduct Nick
    If I were an alien, I would pleasure Nick with carrots.

Nick’s head is smaller than Miley’s.
    Miley’s vagina is smaller than Nick’s…

dan has a big head.

joe is so cuteee.

Miley and Nick give good head.

May 14, 2012 @ 01:57 pm
    joe is so cuteee.
    Joe should fuck the word ‘cute’.

May 14, 2012 @ 01:58 pm

Miley and Nick give good head.

nick is better

• SubwayToVenus

Omg

I saw the show with all THREE of them and out of all of them, Nick was obviously the best. He was more into the character.

Miley and Nick give good head.

nick is better
    Nu uh, Miley is better. Did you not see that picture of her with the penis cake?

I can afford him

May 14, 2012 @ 01:44 pm
    it looks like daniel has to ties, does that mean he has no dick?
    He has a vagina. That means he has two lips.

I know Nick is the best at everything, so he must be good in sex too

I would love to see the three of them dancing together brotherhood of men

yes Yes YEs YES!!!

I would love to see the three of them dancing together brotherhood of men

i’m not hating on her becuase i don’t even know her, but was just wondering if she’s actually a bitch

There has been no one saying Danielle’s a bitch. Not a single person. Nice to see the guys were working on their music today. No pressure. But the sooner the better.

(replying to this) – May 14, 2012 @ 01:21 pm
    classicalmusicplayer said:

—-//–/

_______________

People ARE started to hate on her. Having a reality show is not a job-although if you live in New Jersey, I guess it is. She is constantly shopping, eating out, going to premieres and parties and flaunting it. Times are tough for regular people-no one wants to see the 1% showing off. That’s why people love Nick. He’s always working hard AND stays humble. I think this TV show of there’s is going to bite them in the ass-plus show how incredibly stupid she she is-we already know she can’t spell or use proper grammar!

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

I just think the show is going to be boring. If they wanted an interesting show they should of had a show the first year of marriage when they were on tour and having to deal with a new marriage, tour and fans. They say that their life is crazy but they are seen shopping at Target like a normal person, he doesn’t get mobbed by fans or anything.

• l?veislouder

all that money from harry potter apparently can’t buy height

I can’t even with the stupidity of some people -____-

Anyway, to the people who care: speaking from personal experience, Daniel does not have a small penis.

And I also saw all three of them in “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying” and my favorite was Daniel. Nick was very into the character, yes, but so was Daniel, and, in my opinion, he portrayed him best.

Also, I don’t know in what world it makes sense for someone to hate someone else for going to a spa and getting their nails done, but I guess jealousy manifests itself in many different ways.

Check your facts before you dis the girl. She is a trust fund girl. She comes form a family with money, so she does not need Kevin’s money. And before you go off and say she flaunts her self off look up the word. so what she posts pictures on her insatagram and goes to the premieres and events the invites usually say Kevin and wife on them, so shes invited to them too. She dresses classy and acts classy and shes smarter then you place her to be.

i wonder if danielle is actually a BITCH LIKE PEOPLE CLAIMS SHE IS

• Gearsarealwaysturning

flawless selection of pictures.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Why would anybody hate on danielle? nobody here knows her. Give her a chance, maybe she will surprise you. (and if she does not, well, kevin must have had a reason to make her his wife) I will watch the show to see the flawlessness of kevin.

Floyd said Miley is not that good.

Floyd said Miley is not that good.
    Tony the Tiger said she was “GREAT!”

are you literally talking about big heads? because if you are Joe Jonas has the smallest and Selena Gomez has the biggest.

Joe gives great head.

Selena can’t give head at all. She just sucks.

Joe once, accidentally, gave Camilla a black eye with his dick.

May 14, 2012 @ 02:45 pm

Nicks head is the smallest.

Miley has a bigger head than Selena.

Miley has a bigger head than Selena.
    Miley gives better head than Selena.

• vintagelovers

EarthChild said:
    I love Daniel and Nick. Don’t have much of an opinion on Darren, but I know a lot of people like him.
    _____________
    same

I never consider Nick to be tall but damn how short is Daniel Radcliffe??

Dan was defiantly the best

• SubwayToVenus

THEY’RE ALL AMAZING. I LOVE THIS.

May 14, 2012 @ 11:12 am

I never consider Nick to be tall but damn how short is Daniel Radcliffe??

Dan is 5’5, Darren is 5’7 and Nick is 5’9 according to the Broadway site.

• SubwayToVenus

Dan is 5’5, Darren is 5’7 and Nick is 5’9 according to the Broadway site.

Yes Nick is 5’9 cause I’m +5’7 and he’s a little bit taller than me.

I love how Dan and Darren look so chummy and then Nick is kinda off to the side looking all poised and posed lmfao!

all that money from harry potter apparently can’t buy height

AWWW THE 3 FICNHES
    I LOVE THEM
    BUT I LOVE MORE
    THE ONE ON THE LEFT

• EarthChild

I love Nick and me

The smaller the tie, the bigger the dick.

but daniel’s has the biggest tie
    So he has the smallest dick.

I wanna buy Nick, how much is it?

I have to say I like Kevin and the dogs
    The dogs should t-bag Kevin.

So he has the smallest dick.

you can tell that even without the tie

I love Nick and me
    Nick should fuck you.

it looks like daniel has to ties, does that mean he has no dick?

I love Nick and me
    Nick should fuck you.

yes! please

I wanna buy Nick, how much is it?
    Three lollipops and a bj.