Jonas Brothers Focused On Writing Music

focus2
cora-2
focus

May 15, 2012 @ 09:25 am
    I can’t wait for them? I can’t wait for Him you mean,Nick looks like He is obssesively do all the writing! He doesn’t ever let them get in!
    —————
    Because they look like they’re all rushing to help. Nick does all the work because if he didn’t, it’s likely that shit would not get done. I bet if Joe put his phone down and stepped away from instagram and twitter, and maybe cut down on modelizing just a bit and tried to get in on the writing process, Nick wouldn’t ban him from helping. Jeez, you make it sound like Nick is taking the lead to be a control freak, which is so not the case.

Nick is great at songwriting but he doesn’t know many chords. all his songs sound the same.

Nick is an Ass and so are you.They aren’t the Jonas Brothers if they all don’t do IT.

Yes He is a Control Freak You Idiot!Just how messed up are you!

fuck u and as i see by ur icon ur not a joans fan so y are u on tehre page and dissing them seriously go fuck urself its a fuckin picture u dont know who is doin the riting and btw they r all good at writing

they’ve all been writing equally about their experiences since their last album joe and kevin have said so on mtv

Joseph isn’t doing anything you said you Ass.He as well as Kevin are waiting,in every picture that is,like that.PERIOD!

That has nothing to do with this supossed album.We are going by the pictures,Dearie.It all says the same thing,Stupidly.That they aren’t working and he is doing it megatime.

ass yourself bitch

YOU ARE AN ASS.PERIOD.

Loveislouder you need to leave your cynicism is enough. You never have anything good to say. It may have been your not so nice background but that doesn’t mean you bring your Filth here. Go join your other Boyband.

The Ass is for Loveislouder,do you all like swearing yourself. BITCH! WHAT a Sewage!

• l?veislouder

lmao, so I can only be a fan of a single group at once? Maybe I like both groups’ music. Did you ever think of that? No, probably not, because you clearly don’t think at all; you just spit out whatever shit you’d like to. You clearly also have anger management issues. Maybe you should work on that instead of attacking people on the Internet for nothing.

I am defending Joseph and Kevin and your a bigger ASS if there was one. Are you an IDIOT!

• l?veislouder

And yet, my first comment on this post is how much I like the picture of Nick lol.
    I love how much anons make sense; they’re so intelligent and so clever. lol

May 15, 2012 @ 09:54 am
    No, but you are. Your English is atrocious.

YOu are the one who is spitting things out of your mouth without….You all so never have anything nice to say so why don’t you go to your FAVORITE band.As far as attacking you started it Loveislouder anyway.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS CONVO ANYMORE. ALL I SAID WAS TWO THINGS:

NICK IS GOOD AT SONGWRITING. BUT HE DOESNT KNOW MANY CHORDS.

JOE AND KEVIN ARE WRITING EQUALLY ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES SINCE THE LAST ALBUM.

Jonas Brothers should do a collab with Pitbull. Everything he puts out is a hit.

You are so superfical and not to mention high and mighty what the hell gives You the perception You are?

I commented on that dearie,The part of the photos.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg everyone chill the fuck out.
    How do you even know Nick doesn’t let Kevin and Joe write? Are you there? No.
    Nick is the best songwriter, but he’s awkward on stage unlike Joe and Kevin who put on the show at concerts, just let them do what they’re good at and stop bashing Nick, I’m so sick of Joe stans dissing on Nick the 24/7.

• l?veislouder

I love when anons use Google Translate to attack people. I can’t even understand a word they’re trying to say -____-

• l?veislouder

Omg everyone chill the fuck out.
    How do you even know Nick doesn’t let Kevin and Joe write? Are you there? No.
    This. And no, anon, we’re not talking shit, we’re just telling it how it is.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:02 am

I commented on that dearie,The part of the photos.

Are you talking to me?

HOW is the English atrocious.Now you know so much AGAIN.Tell me oh Wised One!????

May 15, 2012 @ 10:33 am

All the Joe fans who were cheering and laughing and making fun of Nick when How to Succeed closed early should have been upset, because now Nick has nothing do to except write and sing all the songs on the new album.

Guess you should have helped make sure his Broadway run lasted longer.
    what Joe fans o.0 ! I mean you shouldn’t mean ALL Joe fans whn it’s a few and btw as there are Joe fans who bash Nick there are Nick fans who bash Joe esp saying he’s dumb or whatever which is hurtful too…so it’s from both sides

No they don’t and they cause all of the problems.

im casting all the straws from burger king take it

What is a stan?

May 15, 2012 @ 10:44 am
    The whole bashing the brothers thing? Got memory loss.OH! So high and mighty AGAIN! Why don’t you just preach it. It would Make you feel better
    I didn’t say anything about bashing. I said I don’t understand how there can be fans of one brother and not another when they all came from the same place. Saying that Nick does all the work while Joe sits around and takes pictures isn’t bashing, it’s the truth. Sorry that the truth hurts, sweetie, but that’s reality. And learn how to read and comprehend what you’re reading before calling me a hypocrite and saying I’m starting shit, because I’m not; you’re just a dumbass that doesn’t understand English but thinks she does because she has access to google translate.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:49 am
    What is a stan?
    A blind sheep of a fan. Example: Claudia.

You don’t know what I mean. It’s a term.

• l?veislouder

There are Nick fans who like Joe. But it seems Joe’s hardcore fans universally hate Nick.
    Yeah, I don’t understand that. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.

i dont understand why people are so focused on joe sitting around as people claim while kevin does the same yet no complaining! same as joe drinking, kevin drinks too. no comprendo senores

May 15, 2012 @ 10:49 am

What is a stan?

a fan

No that is NOT the Truth and someone bashed you for it. GOOD, Point being you started it and you are being a blind hypocrite about it.

• l?veislouder

Yes swagger jagger sounds better.
    By the way, I love how Cher looks nothing like what she really is, she really speaks cockney, so she’s def not faking being a rapper haha. But she’s such a sweetheart.
    I don’t know too much about her, but I watched her “Want U Back” video (the U.S. one), and her fashion sense is CRAZY! I love it! lol. And the little faces she makes and everything; omgg I just wanna pinch her cheeks, she’s so cute! Can I have her as a daughter? I want my daughter to be just like her (minus the tattoo overload lol, but whatever).

nope

WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT BE A BLIND SHEEP OF SOMEONE.THAT IS WHY THAY NEED GOD THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

I said They are BOTH sitting around.READ!

Loveislouder you started that to begin with?You are such a HYPOCRITE!

nick looks constipated because he’s sexually deprived. he hasn’t gotten good sex since delta left.

It annoyes me the Hell how Nick Acts.

Yes she’s fantastic.
    Swagger jagger is a person who’s constantly swaggin (stealing, copying) your swag, that’s why I say that’s Miley’s song to Selena hahahah, Swagger jagger swagger jagger you should get some of your own.. haha
    Oh, swagger jacker… I like swagger jagger better hahaha. Thank you, Cher x)

Definitely a song Miley should send to Selena lol. What with her subtle tweets to Nick, she should subtly tweet to Selena as well :D haha

May 15, 2012 @ 10:39 am
    Loveislouder you started that to begin with?You are such a HYPOCRITE!
    Started what? lol. And is “hypocrite” the only big English word you know? You should look up its definition before attempting to use it.

Nick looks that way because he is an Idiot. It has nothing to do with sex. He wouldn’t now what that is.

joe is an idiot too and he also looks constipated

• SubwayToVenus

Oh, swagger jacker… I like swagger jagger better hahaha. Thank you, Cher x)

Yes swagger jagger sounds better.

I don’t even understand how there can be fans of one brother and not another.

nick fans also hate on joe and kevy

Joseph has NEVER been an Idiot.How would He look like that.Are you just casting straws here?

May 15, 2012 @ 01:42 pm
    What are you the King of logic now. This has nothing to do with logic. THAT is STUPID!
    And I’m the stupid one. lol, okay.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:46 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Or because Nick has all the talent…
    Well that’s what I believe, but I’m sure if Joe and Kevin wanted to give some input, Nick wouldn’t forbid them from doing so like some people are implying.
    I like you but you say that Joe and Kevin don’t do anything while Nick is doing all the writing judging from a pic ,and you say that’s the truth,butif someone is saying it’s cuz Nick wouldn’t let them you say that’s not true even though meeting someone a few times wouldn’t mean you actually know them …What I say though is that we can’t know unless we live with them ,simple as .

Nick himself has said that he can’t read music.
    Jimi Hendrix couldn’t read or write music either, and neither could Ray Charles. Your point?

Wtf at the first comment. None of the Beatles could either. Those are 6 legends right there who couldn’t read music and there’s no doubt in my mind that there’s more.

I don’t think there was any downward cycle.I think by making poor decisions they did it.

———————-
    There’s always a downward cycle for every artist. It’s like that for every career, actually. There’s the rise, peak, then fall.

Joe looks so handsome in that pic. I like Joe but i don’t like Jonas Brothers (their music).

May 15, 2012 @ 01:16 pm

I agree that it was disorganized. There were some nice songs though. However it may have been too little.

—————
    I liked most of the song but some felt like they shouldn’t have been on the same album tbh.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes omg, I’d date her. She’s fascinating.
    And she has such an original look. Love it.
    I think her tattoos match her personality and are one of the reasons why she’s so attractive but that’s just my opinion.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:52 am
    You don’t want it to be the truth, but it is. So stop being in such denial, and if you have such a problem with it, go talk to Joe about straightening up his act and role in the group. Don’t go shooting the messenger here, girl.
    Now, until you learn English and comprehension, this will be my last message to you. Bye swagger jagger :) <3

what r u talki8n about thats not 4 everyone brittney spears has been relevant 4 10 years and yet her last album went 2 number 1

i cant read because i dont understand you

May 15, 2012 @ 01:57 pm

———————-
    I do think making poor decisions made them fall faster, though.

• l?veislouder

Yes omg, I’d date her. She’s fascinating.
    And she has such an original look. Love it.
    Oh they’re definitely part of her, but I think she’d be just as beautiful, if not more, without them. She’d be exactly how she is without them as with them. That’s just me though. I’ll think she’s a cutie no matter what :)

Definitely.

What I said was this:
    Judging from what we get, it looks like Nick is doing all the work.
    However, I also said that I doubt it’s because Nick is forbidding Kevin and Joe to have any input; that would just be ridiculous to assume.

I don’t see how it doesn’t make sense for me to say both those things. They don’t contradict each other.

• l?veislouder

Hun, first, you don’t need to act as if you were personally attacked; there’s no need to get worked up. Second, Britney may still have done well with her last album (and that depends who you talk to; some people would say her last album was a flop), but she’s far from her glory days. She’s already been spiraling down for quite some time. That’s not saying she’s been sent into exile; she’s just not at her peak anymore. It happens to every artist. They rise, they have their peak, then they descend. It’s a cycle, and it happens to everyone.

May 15, 2012 @ 02:00 pm

—————–
    There is no denying she’s been relevant but from around 2006 to around 2009 her career took a dive. She was in tabloids from her personal life. If you study many artists’ sales and overall popularity, you’ll notice the cycle. I didn’t say that once you fell you couldn’t rise again but it’s not that common. Britney is an acception.

Nick is the best songwriter and he always takes the leader positions, it doesn’t mean he is an ass and I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the leader position on stage too, he has grown up a lot as a performer, singer and dancer, he is excellent, not awkward at all, his brothers are happy with that, they let him take the lead, he doesn’t force them.

So Just how is it the truth know it all. Not to mention the fact that your crass and stupid!

Nick is a genius, let him do the work, he knows what he’s doing, he is awesome, he is a real talent.

• l?veislouder

lol hun, I agree with you, but Nick is, indeed, awkward. I’ve met him several times, and all he does is stare at me. He spoke to me the last time we met, and that’s only because my friend was speaking to him first, and he turned to me to ask a question. He’s very awkward, and that’s not a bad thing; he’s just simply not as outgoing as Joe and Kevin. He’s much more an observer than an engager.

I don’t know why all Joe fans find it necessary to bash Nick to defend Joe. They make it seem like Nick is the reason for everything that goes wrong in Joe’s life or that Nick’s out to torture Joe. When clearly Joe loves Nick. LOL! I love both and just because you personally prefer one, doesn’t make the other useless, untalented, controlling, selfish, lazy, etc.

I met them too, separately, and Joe is not outgoing at all, he is really shy and quiet.

that’s true! I think they’re just jealous and bitter, they think that Nick abuses Joe someway, which is so stupid

This.

Call yourself fans? All you do these days is spit poison at each other, playing one brother off against the other when in reality you know nothing of what goes on in that studio and who contributes what. Can’t you just be happy the boys are making music together again? Geez …..

Joe is definitely quiet and shy.

• l?veislouder

Maybe quiet when needed, but I wouldn’t use “shy” to describe Joe. He’s definitely more the outgoing type. He may not always be out there, but that doesn’t make him shy, just quiet for the moment.

Mte..

Joe stans are just bitter because they know Nick is more talented and they think the family supports him more, then they think Nick never supports Joe and wants to steal attention from him and boss him around and JOe is always supporting Nick and does everything he wants but that’s not true, Nick is not an ass, he is really sweet, if he has to take the leader position is because none of his brothers would do it, an organizer is always needed, Nick is a great guy and he is extremely talented, confident and smart.

nonymous said:

No! Cause then it wouldn’t be a Jonas album, just a Nick Jonas one.

But Joe is really shy, he is the least confident one, but he uses humor as a mechanism of defense sometimes, Nick is definetely less shy than Joe, but he is serious and mature, that makes him look shy.
    Kevin is the most outgoing

oceanUp should post more Chris Hemsworth. :/

No! Cause then it wouldn’t be a Jonas album, just a Nick Jonas one.

No, he is the writer, but the band will perform, not all of them have to write, even if nick wrote it all and he sings the most, it’s still a band when someone else sing or play instruments

the three of them are good artist, but Nick is exceptional

Joe and Kevin said themselves that Nick is always directing and is the band’s leader, and they’re happy with that, He is not bossy he is a leader, that’s different stuff

They all have said that they all have been through a lot since LVATT, they’ve lived life, they’ve gotten different musical influences and they were bringing all that to this next album. If Nick did all the writing, composing, etc then it wouldn’t be the Jonas Brothers.

Kevin is the most outgoing
    Nick is so shy, he wouldn’t even say hi. He just stares. Again, not that that’s a bad thing, but at least Joe would initiate conversation. He may be more insecure than Nick, but it never stops him from being out there. He prefers to step out while Nick prefers to remain in. That’s what I’ve taken from them.

I spot some stubble on Nick!

yes it would be, when more than one jonas brother is somehow involved, they’re the jonas brothers, or maybe they can be renamed Nick Jonas and his bros lol jk, I love Nick so much, that I wouldn’t mind though

• classicalmusicplayer

I think LVTT didn’t sell as a combination of the cycle of fame and that the album was very diffrent from past albums. I enjoy LVTT but they should of had an album/EP with a combination of music like the JB and ABL before LVTT to introduced the new sound.

Nick’s songs will be about Delta.

they just started to fade and the cycle continued they sold less with LVATT and then less with NJATA and even less with Fastlife, I hope their new album change the tendency and put them in the top again to begin the cycle once more

how can someone dislike Nick is sooo cute.

it’s weird that the fans are against each others, they’re brothers!! I could neve bash my idol’s brothers so I love Kevin and Joe too

Hmm. I’m a Jonas BROTHERS fan. So I like all three. Joe did a fine job with his solo album, and he toured last year in the US and with Britney Spears, He is NOT lazy. He got himself the Pepsi deal, he’s been on Hot in Cleveland. Like they always said, each one has their own part in the process. Nick is serious and low key. Joe & Kevin have brighter personalities. And I believe they do co-write most of the songs. Cause Nick purposely singles out Black Keys and ALBL as his songs, but not the others.

This shows how the writing of their songs happens so judge for yourself. It does look like Nick does most of the work though.

Don’t you ever insult Joseph Loveislouder. You might regret it.Nick is the only Big ASS Jerk and your defending him only shows what a two bit lier You are.

May 15, 2012 @ 11:12 am
    How does defending him make me a liar? Omg I can’t even with these dumbass anons.
    And I’d never regret “insulting” Joe, especially as I don’t insult him; everything I say about Joe is fact, not how I personally feel about him. And having met Nick quite a few times before, I’d say he’s far from a jerk. He’s too quiet to be a jerk. Someone’s just a pressed Joe Stan.

Truth!

Joes hair looks better growing out !! he looks younger & not sick as he did with it super short!!!!!!!

How do you guys know Joe doesn’t do anything but taking pics you know how long it takes me to take a pic …yeah a moment and he doesn’t have to be on instagram the moment he took the pic ,he could have just taken it with a second then posted it when he had time cuz there’s 24 hours a day yk

I am not Judging I am talking.Don’t use that word out of context.

May 15, 2012 @ 04:06 pm
    l?veislouder said:

What I said was this:
    Judging from what we get, it looks like Nick is doing all the work.

that’s what I thought cuz you sayed that’s the TRUTH .

Considering your the one labeling that is saying…Also as someone put it a stan is a follower of the blind sheep clan.WHICH I AM NOT.Besides you are so twisted loveislouder you don’t know fact from fiction.Quite has nothing to do with it.

You did insult Joseph you Idiot.Do you need to go back to kindergarden and have Education again?Don’t!

lmaooo omgg, I’m done! I’m gone! Goodbye!! lmfaooo!! xD

Every body knows he is a Bitch!

What are u saying bitchs? Joe’s hair are fucking hot! I like this hair cut dude :D FUCK ME

• SubwayToVenus

Omg all these anons. The two of them are amazing in their own way, both Joe and Nick. Just stop.

love is louder is the most annoying bitch i have ever seen bitch if ur not a jonas brotehrs fan dont comment and fuck off every one of jobros help out with the writings of the song. joe showed a picture, its a fuckin picture could u really tell who rights all the music by that picture. if u can then ur either retarted or ur a stocker and know what they do every sec of their lives

________________
    Or because Nick has all the talent…

All the Joe stans on twitter are so pressed about Joe tweeting pics showing Nick working. They are all claiming Nick won’t work on the album if he can’t be in charge, that he won’t let the other two do anything.

RME.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:16 am
    classicalmusicplayer said:

Idk why ppl think that Joe and Kevin don’t do any work just because they aren’t sitting at the computer or soundboard. The have one computer it looks like and they can’t be all using it. Plus there are many task that you can do when writing a song that doesn’t involve the computer or recording equipment.
    Exactly!! Just because Nick is the one sitting at the computer, doesn’t mean he is making all the decisions about what happens about the computer. Heck, maybe it’s all Joe and Kev’s input and he’s only pressing the buttons.

Heck, maybe it’s all Joe and Kev’s input and he’s only pressing the buttons.

Watch that video that was posted of them writing a song. I don’t think so. Kevin’s job is to type the lyrics.

Joe and Kevy have both written songs for the past Jonas albums. I don’t know why people are trying to make it seem like only Nick has worked on it.

i love how diesctioners get defensive and start arguing how jonas fans choose a favourite brotehr when each directioner chooses to pick a favourite guy

btw i love one directiona and jobros

Passion has a lot to do with it. Nick is passionate about making music, and Kevin and Joe just like it.

If the Jonas Brothers never become famous, I guarantee Nick would still be finding some way to create music even if nobody ever heard it.

Only going to talk about Joe and Nick because Kevin hasn’t put out a solo record. Both Joe and Nick wrote & co-wrote the songs in their respective albums. Joe has written songs for the Jonas Brothers albums, so has Nick, so has Kevin. All the brothers play instruments too. They all have good voices even Kevy. They’re all talented in their own ways.

• l?veislouder

Or because Nick has all the talent…

btw i love one directiona and jobros
    There’s nothing wrong with having a favorite. What’s wrong is completely disregarding the others as if the favorite is the only one of any importance or benefit to the group, which isn’t true.

Again your All Jerks.

Excuses wouldn’t help you. He is a control Freak. Period!

Or because Nick has all the talent…

If that were true, then why was LVATT their least selling album? The one album were Nick sang the most.

• l?veislouder

But maybe I am. How would you know? You don’t.
    And I love how you call me a “stocker” (it’s spelled s-t-a-l-k-e-r, anon) for logically assuming Nick is the only one doing any work on the album, and then you go and say they all help. How would you know? Are you a “stocker” yourself? You sure sound like one.

Loveislouder you Shit Again. I told you too STOP!

Loveislouder you don’t know anything. As you are being a crap again!

LOL!! They were in the studio all day and we only got like 3 pics, yet people think they know everything that happened in there. RME Well they’re doing the reality show thing, so I guess we’ll get to see what actually happened, eventually.

I don’t think that had anything to do with Nick. It had to do with a time in music when bands like Jonas were going down in popularity, plus they were still getting stuck with all the bad press from the Joe/Taylor drama. That hurt them quite a bit at that time.

their fist single should be a sexy one with a sexy video

I can only see perfection in Nick, I can’t picture hiim to be controlling at all

If Nick does all the job, you don’t say, mean Nick, he doesn’t let them work, you say poor Nick his lazy brothers don’t help him, it’s not Nick’s fault he is the victim, but he is so nice and love his brothers so much that he doesn’t complain

Jonas Brothers ‘bringing sexy back’

nicky is always the victim poor nicky

• l?veislouder

that’s what I thought cuz you sayed that’s the TRUTH .
    Well, Joe certainly makes it look like that’s the case.

everybody loves Nicky

i want joe to leave the band and become the next justin timberlake. i want nick to leave and become the next john mayer.

how can I post videos?

Copy embed code
    past it here
    input format
    full html
    submit comment

Joe couldn’t be like Justin and for Nick, being the way that he is is enough!

Copy embed code
    past it here
    input format
    full html
    submit comment

thanks! I’ll try!

May 15, 2012 @ 02:47 pm

everybody loves Nicky

nicky pow pow

Nick is the Paul McCartney of the band. Bossy and controlling but the “cute one” of the band and charming.

who’s the john lennon then?

lol, I love Nick so I liked that, I know nothing about the beatles just that Paul is the best!

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Look at the videos of Nick dancing, how can someone said he is awkward on stage? lol, he is perfection!!! next to him his brothers would be the awkwardest ever lol, I love Nick I just want him to leave his brothers and do more broadway just to watch him dance

who’s the john lennon then?

Well he’s kind of a mix of John, Paul and George. I mean of course he’s not as talented but comparing the two bands because he’s the better song writer of the band (John), bossy/cute one that the young girls love (Paul), and shy and quiet but the better musician (George). Kevin is Ringo. LOL.

Nick is better looking than Paul.

and who is the best dancer? because Nick is that too.

Nick is better looking than Paul.

Lol no. Maybe comparing him to old man Paul. Nick isn’t that cute to me. He looks too much like his dad.

I can totally picture Nick in Grease!!! he should do it!

oh yes he is! he is the cutest, I mean he is not that pretty but he has some attractive that is so special, not everyone has that, he is sexy and hot, and cute at the same time, he has some elegance and class I don’t know, he is wow!!

Paul is not cute. I think Joe is the cutest Jonas, then Nick. But Nick > Paul.

Nick thinks he is so perfect. Oh wait… he is so perfect.

Nick is perfect.

Paul is not cute. I think Joe is the cutest Jonas, then Nick. But Nick > Paul.

do you mean Paul Jonas or Paul McCartney?
    lol anyway Nick is the cutest ever.

and who is the best dancer? because Nick is that too.

None of them tbh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

May 15, 2012 @ 03:18 pm
    I wanna see him as Danny Zucko or Frankie Valli

Yes please!!

I love how people assume being a leader and being bossy are the same thing. -_- LOL They’re Not!!

Yeah, I don’t understand that. It makes no logical sense whatsoever.
    ______________________________________________
    Both statements are so true. For some reason Joe’s fans bash Nick all the time. But Nick’s fans leave Joe alone. JEALOUS much?

Nick is the writer and producer. He does almost all of the work because he’s the one with most of the music know-how. And now he’s got by far the best voice of the 3 boys. His voice is amazing.Joe’s voice is good but needs training. I’m sure we’ll hear all the boys singing.

But that being said the other 2 do contribute and help with the process. Joe and Kevin like it this way I’m sure. They add their input, Nick puts it all together and it works!

Nick’s run on Broadway is only ending 6 weeks early. It’s not like it closed down right after he took over. Newsies took a lot of H2$’s young crowd. But Nick performed well over 100 shows! He was a success and will continue to be a success.

Nick and Joe are best friends. They love each other and compliment each other whenever they can. Nick has NEVER tooted his own horn. He doesn’t promote himself at all. He wants Joe and Kevin to succeed too. Fans need to appreciate the talent that each boy brings to the group. They balance each other out.

But seriously, Joe’s stans need to lay off of Nick with all the jealousy and hate. Nick is a musical prodigy, he plays all those instruments and knows how to arrange a song, and his “awkwardness” on stage is leaving. He’s much more fluid and skilled up there now. Each boy will have a chance to shine.
    We’ve got to support ALL of them!

I can’t wait to see joe’s new look when he’s done growing his hair back. ;P

• l?veislouder

*thumbs up* to that picture of Nick. I like it :)

I HATE joe’s hair

http://instagr.am/p/KouUGxj-UD/ another picture. Can’t wait to see what they come up with! Err and am I the only who likes Joe’s hair short more? I mean short as in 2010 short…not shaved sides! But obviously I like his hair long too! Whatever he prefers.

May 15, 2012 @ 08:32 am

I HATE joe’s hair

It’s just hat hair, he looked good on the Met Gala when he brushed it.

BTW I found this picture of Nick and Victoria Justice that I hadn’t seen.

• SubwayToVenus

Omgggggggggg this shall be good, please hurry up boys!

IM EXCITED

do you mean Paul Jonas or Paul McCartney?
    lol anyway Nick is the cutest ever.

McCartney lol

Nick is cute but hot and sexy but inocent and he is also funny but serious and nice but bossy all at the same time, how not to love him?

lol at them dancing hahahhahaa

• l?veislouder

When dancing is choreographed, it’s not awkward. Nick could be awkward on stage otherwise. Daniel was the same way; he said when his dancing wasn’t choreographed, he was a crap dancer with no rhythm.

Back in his day Paul was fucking fine though. Especially when he grew a beard. Yum. And I’m more of a George girl myself but..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And he made cute babies

When dancing is choreographed, it’s not awkward. Nick could be awkward on stage otherwise. Daniel was the same way; he said when his dancing with no choreographed, he was a crap dancer with no rhythm.

Nick has rythm, he is the best dancer because he has class and garbo when he dances he is so sexy he looks like he is from the royalty, that’s now the coreography, anyone can do a coreography but noone with that class and cuteness. the link larkin role was perfect for him, better than finch.

Not the way you talk lovislouder[Stupid term for you]not the way you talk.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:10 am

nick knows like 3 chords

——————-
    Because you know all the chords and can differentiate between them? I’m sure he knows them all. Haven’t you seen him play live?

I wanna see him as Danny Zucko or Frankie Valli

Nick himself has said that he can’t read music.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:51 pm
    Loveislouder you Shit Again. I told you too STOP!
    Because I would listen to you? A bullshit anon on a gossip site who has no importance to me? lol, as if. I love how you think you have any control over me, or dare even think that I would listen you. Psh, so sad.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:57 pm
    Nick himself has said that he can’t read music.

Nick could play Elvis Presly.

To be quite honest I don’t think it had anything to do with the Taylor/Bitch drama. The CD speaks for it’s self. I didn’t want to buy it!

They’re all talented in their own ways.

I used to dislike Nick but now he is my favorite ever, he is sooo hot

May 15, 2012 @ 12:53 pm
    Loveislouder you don’t know anything. As you are being a crap again!
    Honey, I know much more than you could ever dream of.

Nick could play Elvis Presly.

Lawl no he can’t

Nick could play Frank Sinatra!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

he could also play the guy from West side Story, the girl’s brother

May 15, 2012 @ 03:20 pm

Nick could play Elvis Presly.

Lawl no he can’t

Then Joe.

Nick can play anyone he wants, he can do anything.

Nick could play Elvis Presly.

Lawl no he can’t

Then Joe.

lol no way! joe is a terrible dancer and so goofy on stage, Nick is pure sex! he should

Then Joe.

He can’t either. They’re average singers and dancers and have no swag like the king did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elvis was sexy.

Nick does have swag, not like Elvis, but he is the closest to that and the only one I can picture, and he is not average at all.

Nick could play Marlon Brando.

Nick is so sexy! I want him

Joe looks more like Elvis physically but Nick’s got the moves and the voice.

• Nick Jonas’ number one fan

lol Nick could play anyone, he has something special, he is perfection, I love how you guys love him too. Enjoy Nick dancing, I gotta go

You got to be fucking kidding me..

Have you actually seen Elvis perform? Look I know you’re like 12 but a little Disney virgin has absolutely no right to even try to be Elvis and I think even Nick can agree with that.

Joe looks more like Elvis physically but Nick’s got the moves and the voice

any of them look anything like elvis, but that doesn’t matter what counts is the moves and voice, so Nick yay yay yay

i gotta go to imma eat!

You people don’t even know talent.

Joe looks more like Elvis physically but Nick’s got the moves and the voice.

Elvis Presley or Elvis Jonas?

marlon is the most beautiful man to ever grace earth!

bye

rlon is the most beautiful man to ever grace earth!

bye

Nick is!!! go Nick go Nick!

Nick is!!! go Nick go Nick!

Are you trolling?

No! Marlon was a greek god!

i have to go! ill be back in like 10mins

Paul McCartney and Elvis Presley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nick Jonas

• heckyeahjobros

How do you know guys that they are not helping Nick with the music and everything, they upload photos to let their fans see that they are writing.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:59 pm

This. People want to hear all the boys equally.

LVATT was all over the place with different genres. The ones I liked were Much Better, Black Keys, Fly With Me and Turn Right.

People want to hear all the boys equally

Doesn’t seem like it, nobody bought Joe’s album. And nobody cares to hear Kevin sing.

Loveislouder your the bullshit thing here. You are going to regret this. On top of that what makes YOU think your so important. It just could be the other way around. OH!I forgot your to stupid to notice!

——————
    That had nothing to do with Nick. The Jobros popularity had just begun to fall. It’s a cycle. LVATT was released during their downwards slope.

The albums that did the best both Joe and Nick sang in.

The Jobros were still very much popular when LVATT was released. I think it was a combination of Nick singing and Taylor Shit drama.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:57 pm

Nick himself has said that he can’t read music.

—————–
    Neither could John Lennon. What’s your point?

Again,Loveislouder[tired of saying that Stupid name]So full of it.Do you need something stuck up your Ass to make you feel better?

May 15, 2012 @ 01:08 pm

——————-
    I think they just took a lot of risks and the album turned out a bit disorganized. Some fans didn’t like that. I didn’t here anyone complaining that Nick sang too much, though.

A lot of people didn’t like Nick’s voice, his voice at the time was very whiny while Joe’s was smooth.

Personally I don’t like Nick’s voice,save their first album.Its Joseph’s voice that is so nice and has such(for someone unprofessional)range.

Can’t say that anymore. After listening to Nick’s How to Succeed In Business album, his voice is amazing.

Anyone who says Nick doesn’t have a range in his voice has not listened to what he sounds like now.

He does THAT voice for the broadway parts.

CAAAAAAAAN’T WAITTT. THEY ARE THE BESTTTTT

He does THAT voice for the broadway parts.

He uses it for pop music as well. His cover of Haven’t Met You Yet, or the video of him singing Stevie Wonder in a restaurant. Maybe if you took the time to listen to him you’d see it.

Nick has range and his voice has improved since then that is true. Joe’s voice is just softer and more calming if you know what I mean. He needs training though, he tries hitting high notes and looks a bit strained and gets frustrated. Plus he’s sometimes off pitch a lot of the time.

May 15, 2012 @ 01:09 pm
    Then stop saying it when you have nothing logical to respond with. You just sound dumb.

• l?veislouder

lol oh really? How is that? Are you going to hold me down and force me to regret it? Oh, and regret what, exactly? Speaking my mind and expressing my own thoughts and beliefs? No, hun, I will never regret that. That is my natural born right, and I will use that, thank you very much.

I liked his cover of Haven’t Met You Yet.

May 15, 2012 @ 01:25 pm
    I liked his cover of Haven’t Met You Yet.
    I liked it a lot too. I was very impressed with it.

I though it stank I hope he never does that again.

I Said You would regret it one day. Which is true as you tend to be a Bitch!

You have a natural born right to be stupid too. Do you like that?

May 15, 2012 @ 10:04 am
    Seriously? -_____-
    I can’t.

Fastlife > Who I Am

NATURALLY >

Stop with the SEWAGE people ever heard of other language.Like normal none abrasive or harsh?

• classicalmusicplayer

I am talking to the person who said they do work by MTV news.

STILL WAITING FOR KEVIN’S SOLO ALBUM

No you can’t Dearie because you are such a show off.Stop being a hypocrite!

nick knows like 3 chords

Fastlife > Who I Am

OMFG.

Kevin doesn’t care and he is to lazy to put it….Besides he is to busy letting that little thing and her so called family ruin his life. I mean run his life.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:09 am
    No you can’t Dearie because you are such a show off.Stop being a hypocrite!
    How am I being a hypocrite, hun? Because I think Nick is a better songwriter and all Joe is currently good at is partying and hooking up with models? That’s not being a hypocrite, that’s having an opinion, and a very valid one at that. But please, do tell me what’s so hypocritical about me. Go on, I’ll wait for you to translate this and then translate your made up, ridiculous insults.

• SubwayToVenus

Besides, Nick doesn’t like taking pics, could be one of the reasons why he’s ignoring Joe’s annoying phone who seems to be taking pictures the whole fucking time.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:11 am

what little thing? his penis?

Actually classicalplayer I have ONLY seen them(him)at the computer,it is diturbing.

joe wasnt taking pics it was kevin!

May 15, 2012 @ 10:11 am
    Green doesn’t look good on anyone, hun. Take it off now.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:12 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    This.

Are you SICK his… isn’t little so stop with the GROSS behavior.You know what that THING IS!

i dont know what THING is

• SubwayToVenus

Because he’s working his ass off to reward their fans who have waited long enough.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

How is that disturbing? Nick works a the computer so what?

SubwayToVenus said:
    This.

Hhah well we were meant to agree bb <3

i hope nick is not writing the music. if i have to hear nick’s three chords again I WILL DIE.

That is the stupidest excuse for someone to think they don’t like someone. Not to mention IGNORANT. Which spells you in Capital Letters. I happen to disagree with his choice,IDIOT! As well as her Stupid Family. Of Course!

This.

Hhah well we were meant to agree bb <3
    -----
    Haha yes <3
    You know what else we agree on, bb? That picture of Cher you just posted!! Omggg now I’m the green one on this post! lol

That thing he is WITH!

What does THIS mean?

Haha yes <3

Omg she’s a princess. I am so jealous of her looks is not even funny.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:19 am
    You’re a hater, just let it go.
    –Cher Lloyd

thing? what thing?! i dont see a thing

• l?veislouder

Omg she’s a princess. I am so jealous of her looks is not even funny.
    I think there are some pictures/angles she looks better in than others, but for the most part, she is just such a cutie, I can’t even! How old is she? She’s so precious.
    And I’ve been addicted to “Swagger Jagger” lol. I think it should be called “Jagger Swagger”, but that’s just my corrective English side speaking lol. There’s also no way the music isn’t the same as Clementine lol. It’s so catchy though; it gets stuck in my head constantly.

Loveislouder[interesting statment considering]agreeing with Subway. Shocking both off in a big way.

• SubwayToVenus

She’s definitely my girl crush, I’m obsessed. She’s so gorgeous, I just can’t handle it.
    She’s only 18! She’ll be 19 in July.
    Lmao, I looooooooove Swagger Jagger, is just so accurate.

I would die to be in studio for one day just to see how kevin and Joe are contributing to this album . It seems there are just hanging around

Yes I don’t like them you stupid idiot.As for the term Hater that is so made up.

I don’t think Nick is so shy. I think he’s more talkative when he’s with people he knows well. Hey, he picked up an engaged much older chick. And he had her in Bali within a couple of weeks sharing a hotel room. Doesn’t sound very shy to me.

• l?veislouder

Well, Link is a dancer on a ’60s TV show for teens. Finch is a window-washer-turned-businessman; no dancing whatsoever. Obviously, Link would call for a more skilled dancer. I don’t think Nick is that great of a dancer though. Even as Finch, he was very stiff in his movement.

May 15, 2012 @ 03:35 pm
    heckyeahjobros said:
    That Nick* is writing.

I hope Joe’s not writing the music, if I have to hear Joe’s canned synth Eurotrash music I WILL DIE.

That is What I was talking about.Very concerned that Nick is more obsessive than ever,now that he has lost his job.

May 15, 2012 @ 10:30 am

wich is why kevin should step in.

That wasn’t his EUROTRASH you Idiot!

Guess you should have helped make sure his Broadway run lasted longer.

• l?veislouder

She’s only 18! She’ll be 19 in July.
    Lmao, I looooooooove Swagger Jagger, is just so accurate.
    Omggg is she really that young?! She’s such a baby! I’m gushing lol. She’s way too cute.
    But she really has all those tattoos at only 18? She makes Zayn look like an amateur hahaha

How does one come up with the phrase “swagger jagger” though? What’s it supposed to mean?

Why,does Kevin now know eveything?

Who made fun?You Idiot!

• l?veislouder

Guess you should have helped make sure his Broadway run lasted longer.
    I don’t even understand how there can be fans of one brother and not another. I understand liking one more than another, but to completely disregard a certain brother or two? They all came up in the same way as part of the same group. I can’t understand people’s thought processes sometimes >.<

Yes she’s fantastic.
    Swagger jagger is a person who’s constantly jaggin(stealing, copying) your swag, that’s why I say that’s Miley’s song to Selena hahahah, Swagger jagger swagger jagger you should get some of your own.. haha