Jonas Brothers STILL WORKING Kersone

rgq34g
8c30e3fe9e5211e1a8761231381b4856_7
b4685ffe9eb711e1ab011231381052c0_7

NICK J SLAPPING DA BASS.

Joe told MTV: ‘It’s an exciting chapter for us. It’s almost as if starting over. For us, we’ve been in this position once before, years ago, and then great things happened really fast for us. So now, as we’re all adults and it’s been like two years since we worked together, we’ve all done individual projects, solo projects, movie projects, now it’s kind of like, ‘We’re here together.

Let’s create. It’s really exciting. So, we’ve been in the studio in Nick’s apartment for two months now, and we finally found [it] ’cause we’ve been trying different sounds and different things. And it’s great because we can do whatever we want. There’s nobody else in there. We can kind of do our own thing, and it’s really exciting to see the fans that have been around for so many years still excited and also the fans that we’ve been able to bring,

The new fans. There’s all these different inspirations for us. We’ve been producing and writing by ourselves. We want to bring in other songwriters and producers and people we’ve never worked with before.’

Never really thought of Joe as a great communicator. But he did a good job explaining their goals and motivations for the new music. Of course, on Kevin’s twitter, he did a good job of explaining Kevin’s bathroom & sleeping habits. Can’t wait to see what they’re cooking up in the studio.

I LOVE MY BOYS. <3

• Smiler For Joe

Joseph, you adorable man :)

• JoeHoe15

Oh Joe.. haha XD

Jonas Brothers with Bruuu???!!! That would be awesome!!! :D

• Smiler For Joe

Just looked at the headline… OU can’t even copy and paste Kerosene correctly? Depressing view on the current state of society. *_*

my boys…so happy!

Nick lookin’ good.

hahahah Joe <3

I’m so excited!!! Can’t wait for the new album!!!

It’s KEROSENE OceanUp. At least get the title right. I swear idiots must run this site.

Joe…so funny last night. I love that he hacked his brother’s twitter.

I take incredible dumps…wow! I laughed so hard last night when I saw that. Joe hacking Kevin’s twitter was funny but even funnier when the tweets started coming in.

I think this album is going to be sick

Yes Please Bruno Mars.

Maybe Nick and Bruno Mars can do a collabo. Not so sure about the Jonas Brothers as a whole collaborating with Bruno.

May 16, 2012 @ 06:17 am
    I think this album is going to be sick

In a good way?

That’s the most casual I’ve ever seen Kevin dressed. HOTT!

“i take incredible dumps!” hahahahaha

• July

Joe twitter hack hahaha … I love Joe and his sense of the humor… poor kevin haha

I love that instagram Joe took of Nick. Very artsy. He’s good. I was in a DVD/music store yesterday. I heard a new song as I was passing thru that was amazing. Ever since then I’ve been kicking myself for not asking someone who’s song it was, cause it’s been in my head ever since. THAT’S what I hope we get from these guys. Something anti-Jonas people love & want, and can’t get out of their brains.

I wonder who kerosene is about!

Miley and Jonas new albums this year? My heart can’t handle this.
    _
    My STOMACH can’r handle it. Actually, JB doesn’t even have a record label yet, so once they get it done, they still have to shop it around and see if anyone is even interested in releasing it. Joe’s not kidding when he says it’s almost like they’re starting over, except then they actually had a label behind them.

so i get a new jonas brothers CD
    and a R5 one
    I CANT WAIT

I think this album is going to be sick

In a good way?
    Yes. In a good way. :)

Actually they have their own label. It’s called Jonas Records. They paid a hefty amount to make sure everything they opened up with hollywood was theirs. And how do you you know they don’t have a big label backing around. If they didn’t their website would look like crap.

• liss1

Honestly I never liked the Jonas’s music, with the exception of only 3 songs. They need to make good music now… They need a good song, catchy and attractive and a good job of marketing.

I’m Joe fan but i will support Jonas Brothers, but I just hope they take the necessary time for make good music for first time

May 16, 2012 @ 03:15 pm

I think Nick has had a very tough life, with his diabetes and managing fame at such a young age, and he is doing ok, not because of his dad playing favorites but because he loves what he does, he loves his job and that makes him happy, sometimes he is gonna win some others he is gonna lose, but at the end of the day, what matters is that he is happy with what he does and who he is and he is proud of himself
    well a good father for me can be one of the reasons but yeah that wasn’t my main point and I’m happy for him.
    and I didn’t know tbh that he can’t send him to rehab cuz he’s an adult (even though I thought he can get him to do w\e cuz he was his manager *shrugs*)but it’s not fair ..like even if an addict’s family does its utmost to convince them to go to rehab what are the odds of their success? ..or how many addicts out of all that would go willingly..
    cuz God knows how an addiction is like..

cuz God knows how an addiction is like..

A good father is a father that is good to all children, anyway it’s sad but yes, they can’t be forced to go to rehab, recovery only starts when the person accept they have a problem and needs help, they can’t be helped if they don’t ask for help. an addiction is the worst thing ever and everyone knows that I don’t get how the keep getting into it

maybe his father doesn’t want him to go to rehab to avoid the scandal and not ruin their wholesome image

Papa J has forced his sons to do so many things, of course he can send him to rehab, not legally but if he tells him to go he would, he doesn’t want to do it.

May 16, 2012 @ 03:39 pm

that makes him a bad one if that was true

that makes him a bad one if that was true

I don’t think he is a bad person but he cares most about money

the easiest thing to do is to blame the parents, they do everything they can to make their children happy, they think they’re doing the best for them, if Joe’s or any of them is addicted, it’s their own fault, of course the family has to be there for them

Papa J tells the boys to jump off a bridge and they would!

May 16, 2012 @ 03:17 pm

I’m glad Nick is the least screwed

He’s not the least screwed he has a bitch mentality, haven’t you heard?

May 16, 2012 @ 03:52 pm

no one said it was his family’s fault ,but whether his family is their for him or not esp the dad …cuz you have to realise his family is almost all his got in this situation..

*he’s got

what sucks about celebrity families is that when one of the kids actually has talent and wants to be in the showbizz the parents want all the kids to be on it too, and push them. they don’t care if the want to or not, that’s what makes them unhappy, they were forced to be something they weren’t meant to. It’s like when one kid wants to be a doctor and then all his siblings think they have to be doctors too, Joe himself said he didn’t like to sing but his father told him he had to because he had to and he hated it at the beginning then he started to like it but it was more like he got used to it because he thought he had no choice. Nick is the one who enjoys it, so he is gonna be the only one to get to be happy even if he is singing in front of five people he is doing what he loves

He’s not the least screwed he has a bitch mentality, haven’t you heard?

lol how’s that?

Joe loves music now!

May 16, 2012 @ 04:00 pm

then makes sense that he’s the least screwed..lol

why esp the dad? I think he needs mom more

Joe seeks maternal love in his girlfriends.

according to that BG joe and Kev’s lifes are out of control but there’s nothing wrong with Nick

new romance alert!

May 16, 2012 @ 02:58 pm

I love Nick so I’m not saying this to hate
    at all but offcourse Nick would be fine when daddy only cares for him and only plays the good daddy with him giving only HIM advises (as it seems cuz Nick tweets about having convos with dad)and promotes him beter
    …I mean at least if I was my son manager and he was a troubled as Joe I would send him to rehab immediately

I love Nick so I’m not saying this to hate

You can’t send someone to rehab when they’re not minors, it’s their own decision, you can advice them but not force them, if all that is true, it’s not the father’s fault, we are all responsible for our behavior it’s anyone to blame but himself

Nick is a awesome, he will get another job in broadway

May 16, 2012 @ 02:51 pm

behind the scenes of a music split said:
    This music group recently left their record label. They publicly announced that they had outgrown the label and were moving in a new direction. Everyone thanked each other for their years together and wished each other well in the future. Blah, blah, blah. Lies, lies, lies.

Do you want to know what really happened?

Well, the truth is that the music group was totally fired. Yes, fired!

The label had warned them numerous times that they needed to clean up their act. Their fans were drifting away because they were tired of their ridiculous faux relationships of all the members of the group, and the troubling, r*hab-worthy behavior of one of the members of the group (Member C). If they didn’t get their act together and start making music again – together – the label wasn’t interested in keeping them.

But the group and their manager had grown arrogant and lazy. They didn’t want to listen to the label that had made them into a success. They weren’t interested in creating music as a group or touring anymore. They just wanted the fame and the money that their very greedy and very controlling manager convinced them that they deserved – just for being them!

So Member A left to try another solo venture. That venture – which had been successful up until the time Member A joined – had to shut down when he couldn’t bring in an audience. Over a hundred people lost their jobs. And his fakey fake relationship with an older woman simply annoyed everyone, especially his former fans. He’s in a new fake relationship now.

Member B lost all control over his own life. He let his manager set him up in a fake marriage and is now letting his wife dictate his next ridiculous gig (which is designed to promote her, not him).

Member C wanted to do a solo album in between drinking binges. The label advised him against it because there had been a backlash from fans after one of his faux relationships. He did the album anyway. It bombed. He blamed the label.

That was the final straw. The label fired all of them. They practically gave them their songs back. Anything to get them out the door as fast as possible and completely sever ties with them and their idiotic manager. Good riddance.
    That site is fucking plotting against the Jonas brothers for visitors like giving us a
    shitty rumour for each one and lastly getting them together in a one shitty rumour ..and it’s only that site right?

I’m glad Nick is the least screwed

for what I heard, most celebrities are fucked up, almost everyone because their life is soo hard with all the pressure and no privacy and drugs and alcohol everywhere, with the hard work and the rejection, and loneliness, very few can handle it, so I don’t trust those blind gossipers but a lot of that may be true, like 99% of young celebrities fuck their life up, why woudln’t they? anyway I think the youngest bro is indeed the least damaged.

soo unfair!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:11 pm
    Nick Jonas’ defender said:

that bitch is never gonna date my Nicky
    you mean miley ?

hi

• NJD

he is an evolved human being he is gonna evolve into something with wings!

you mean miley ?

yeah!! he has enough troubles to deal with hers

who abused who? I’m always lost lol

May 16, 2012 @ 05:14 pm
    NJD said:

he is an evolved human being he is gonna evolve into something with wings!

so he can flyyy with meee

• NJD

no with me!!!

Nick cried when he found out he was diabetic too

Ashley just gave Joe good sex and neurogasm. Joe doesn’t love her! He loves Nicky!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:01 pm

who ?

ashley greene!
    he NEVAH loved her .Never acted like it and I’m pretty sure this was fake anyways..

miley still loves nick!

when Joe has a Kid he is gonna name him Nicholas, and when Nick has a kid he is gonna name him Nicholas too! lol

she abused him so he must love her

I still love Nick too

I love Nick but if it was true that he has abused or being mean to his brother I wouldn’t like him nor support him anymore, because the most important thing is the beauty inside and if Joe or Kevin were bad people too I would dislike them even more!! but luckily they’re all good guys so I wish the best for Kev and Joe and I love Nick

abuse!

Ashley was verballly abusive to Joe she yelled at him and told him what the fuck are you doing idiot in front of fans

abuse? what the hell! like if a man could be abused by a skinny girl and his little brother.

May 16, 2012 @ 05:07 pm

WHEN ?! o.0 you have a vid ?

• Nick Jonas’ defender

shuti shuti! Nicky hasn’t abused anyone! he helps people to find his wings

yeah, I saw a video it’s on youtube, I don’t remember which video, I’ll search for it

nonymous said:

poor joey

• Nick Jonas’ defender

peek a boo!!!! Nick is the best, and he’s never gonna be a loser like you!!

• Nick Jonas’ defender

that bitch is never gonna date my Nicky

hey Nicky!

• Jinxx.

lol this post was weird, apparently the Jonas brothers either are abused or abuse others. interesting.

• NJD

I’m leaving!! bye Nicky and fellow Nicky lovers

• NJD

don’t mess with my Nicky!! now you know who is the boss!!!

tbh if anyone who abused Joe it’s Franky like that kid ,I heard used to call him an idiot idk,and always used to say negative things about him lol like I’m not even kidding lol but I don’t think it can be called abuse cuz he’a a lot younger

lol Nick is gonna write and sing all the songs in the album

JOE IS ALWAYS ABUSED BY HUMANS

Come on! Frankie is a little Kid! if he doesn’t like Joe as much as he likes Nick and Kevin, and he is his least favorite brother is because of something, maybe Joseph is mean to him and Nick is nicer

JOE IS ALWAYS ABUSED BY HUMANS

and by aliens too lol

• oceanUP

this would be the PERFECT time for nick to go down to miami to record a song with miley!!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

JOE IS ALWAYS ABUSED BY HUMANS

he should marry a kitty

HAHA, the twitter thing is pretty adorable.

people don’t just abuse their relatives lol that’s weird

• classicalmusicplayer

I would die if they did a song with Bruno Mars.

FOWARD. TOGETHER. JONAS BROTHERS. FOREVER.

I was gonna say something mean but funny but I didn’t I’m a better person now, I won’t make fun of people

yes they do! joe is abused!

• Joe Jonas

I’m not abused by people :*(

he is abused by his dog Winston

winston self destructed himself now he’s just air

what do you mean by abuse? to tell someone to do or not to do something? because abuse is a strong word, it means physically hurting someone or mentally torture them, like making them feel like shit, I don’t think Joe’s family ever wanna make him feel like that and have never hit him.

May 16, 2012 @ 05:23 pm
    Joe Jonas said:

I’m not abused by people :*(
    GET OFF !! WE’RE TALKING THINGS ABOUT YOU DAT YOU SHOULDN’T HEAR ! AND NO ME YELLING AT YOU NOW IS NOT ABUSIVE AT ALL BASTARD !!

Don’t make Joe Cry!!!

• NJD

Nicky is a hottie ok! so leave him alone! go Nicky hey Nicky

Joe, go sit in the corner while we adults here have a conversation.

• NJD

I came here to defend my Nicky! my beautiful winged Nicky! but you’re now being mean to Joe, shut up or I’ll eat you and defecate you!
    go Nicky go Nicky!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:26 pm

Don’t make Joe Cry!!!
    whoa ?not even da fake Joe ?

all this is a joke right? you don’t actually think they abuse him??

whoa ?not even da fake Joe ?

noo!!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:29 pm

all this is a joke right? you don’t actually think they abuse him??

they do!

May 16, 2012 @ 05:28 pm
    NJD said:

go Nicky go Nicky!
    you sound like a cheeleader lool

May 16, 2012 @ 05:29 pm

all this is a joke right? you don’t actually think they abuse him??
    lol we’re assuming cuz we’re bored lol except for Ashley Greene she apparently did

*sits in the corner* forever alone..

beautiful winged Nicky!

if someone calls you idiot they’re abusing you even if they’re joking or that’s they way they talk? I don’t think so, I’ve called my brothers idiots and I don’t think that’s abuse

you talk like you think Joe is an idiot. he isn’t.

winged beauty nicky

• NJD

N is for nothing better than him
    I is for ilusion
    C is for cute
    K is for k-ute
    Y is for you are the best!!!
    I love you Nicky!!!

and the topic of the day!! abuse!

• Nickyabusers

pow pow

Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit.

• NJD

hey Nicky hey Nicky
    gotta love Nicky
    I’m making a song for him

• NJD

I’m gonna eat all Nicky abusers ok!!! woowoowow

Omg why am I so excited? I stopped liking them in like 2009 and reading this got me really excited!

i miss them so much
    please visit my blog
    designaly.blogspot.com

Can’t wait!

Miley and Jonas new albums this year? My heart can’t handle this.

Miley and Jonas new albums this year? My heart can’t handle this.

he is the least screwed even if he has a bitch mentality lol

Because Nick is a bitch, controlling, doesn’t let his brothers touch any instruments in the studio. He’s real mean!

Joe seeks maternal love in his girlfriends.

you mean Nick

you mean Nick
    No, I mean Joe.

that’s beacuse they can break them

No, I mean Joe.

Ok then, but Nick would make more sense, since when a boy seeks maternal love he wants to date women 10 years older than him

Mr. President is great, not bitch mentality at all lol, that sounds weird

He dated Delti because she was hot not because of her age.

Nick Jonas and Dakota Fanning are the only non screwed teens in hollywood, they should date, get married and have non screwed kids

I think it’s mean that Joe was forced to sing when he didn’t want to, even if he loves music now, in that moment he was unhappy, I heard he didn’t want to sing and he used to throw up before performing at the beginning

May 16, 2012 @ 04:02 pm

why esp the dad? I think he needs mom more
    since his dad is the one who made him sing then he’s the one who can make him go to rehab unless Joe doesn’t listen to him as a father or it’s cuz apparently he can’t do it as a manager,and I actually think his mother
    and him are very close idk and the whole family seems to get him and to be wth him except his dad .Why do you think he needs his mom more though?

Nick is the most screwed up they all are they just show it in different ways.Shut Up! about Nick being perfect your just as bad as his worse father is. He has brainwashed you all!

nicky pow pow

Nick Jonas was making music since he was two, he was changing children’s songs lyrics, that’s how someone really loves music

who brainwashed me?, and how does Nick show it, I don’t see it, I think he is ok

he listen to his dad but he is more close to his mom, when a person is feeling bad the first and one person they want to be with is mom

you’re that dolt anon who hates Nick with no reason!!! Nick is an angel, leave him alone, he didn’t do anything wrong

your just as bad as his worse father is

how many fathers does he have?

no one is perfect, of course Nick isn’t either, but I think he is happy with his life, he is def the least screwed xD

who is the most screwed?

Their mother is just as Bad.

who is the most screwed?

lindsay lohan!

Their mother is just as Bad?

why do you say that?

May 16, 2012 @ 04:14 pm

yeah but I was talking about tough love yk
    and I’m close to my mom but it would be hard to tell her that I’m in this kinda trouble esp if I don’t think I can be happy unless I drink or whatever that I can’t be free of my father’s controle or that my careeris going downhill, I mean it’s about what she can do here imo.

Nick was manipulated from the beginning and no one can do that at 2!You stupidly place him in a position he clearly is not him.

Joe crazy stans hate poor Nicky! so unfair, Nick fans don’t have anything against Joe, but Joe’s stans are always saying Nick is cocky and unsupporting to Joe, shut up crazy stans!!! they even complain about Joe posting pics of Nick working

yeah but I was talking about tough love yk

I think the person who can help him the most is Nick

They both are a team.They both are control freaks!

He was a Kid, kids need directions and to be told what’s best for them, but still, he loves what he does, and even if he was 7 and was “manipulated” he was doing something he enjoyed, the other two were manipulated to do something their brother loves

OH!Please this whole post is full of Perfect Nick No one else is very good sink Joe.BLAH BLAH BLAH Your So biased You can’t even See it!

May 16, 2012 @ 04:21 pm

Mozart could play piano at a VERY young age
    and was more of a prodigy than Nick so why is it so weird ? some kids can just do things beyond their age .

They both are a team.They both are control freaks!

who?

You have to be the most BLIND group in the World!

The Parents Who!

Mozart could play piano at a VERY young age

it’s not about comparissons, the point is that Nick really loves what he does he has always that’s why he can be happy with his job and life in general

We are talking about 2!Mozart Yes,Nick no.

I’d literally die if JoBros would do a song with Bruno Mars!

joe is tortured joe is broken

Nick is so cute! how can you not like him?

You have to be the most BLIND group in the World!

what do you mean? I don’t get you

May 16, 2012 @ 04:22 pm

yeah but I was talking about tough love yk

I think the person who can help him the most is Nick
    why?

He is not Happy. He is not even normal.

I like Nick because he is hot, I don’t care if he has bitch mentality lol jk he doesn’t

He is not Happy. He is not even normal

yeah! he is beyond normal, he is exceptional and gifted

You have to be the most blind group for believing all this crap about him:Nick

I think the person who can help him the most is Nick
    why?

He looks up to him and considers him his best friend, he is even closer to him than to his parents, and he knows him better than anyone, I can’t believe how some joe stans can bash Nick when he loves Joe 2000000000000000000000 times more than them

Kevin and Joe are funny and Nick is sooo hot.

Nick wouldn’t help any one but him self.

You have to be the most blind group for believing all this crap about him:Nick

what crap! I have no idea what you’re talking about, what happened to Nick?

He NEVER loves Joseph and he never Has shown it.STUPID PEOPLE!Nick Loves Nick.PERIOD!

Wait, what are you guys talking about? don’t get me worried! I hope everything is ok with Nick

The crap that He is Perfect[Just as Daddy made him to be]and does no wrong!You are all filthy!

how can you think that, maybe Nick is bossy and controlling, I don’t know maybe he isn’t but I’m sure he does love his brother, everyone loves their borthers, if he was a bad brother how can you explain Joe loves him so much and is always posting pics of him and is so happy when he gets to see him and considers him his best friend and best brother

Ok Nick is not perfect, but he isn’t a bad person either, the three of them are good guys

• Nick Jonas

I love Joe ok. I’d give up everything for him to be happy.

This is Nick Obsession.If you don’t care about the Jonas brothers,then don’t ask for them.Just SHUT UP!

May 16, 2012 @ 04:33 pm

he’s fine lol just that some people say he was brainwashed or manipulated to be a musician or something lol and that he’s bossy and arrogant like they know shit

how do you think Joe would feel if he knew you are saying his brother doesn’t love him?

Joseph is different thats why he loves people who have abused him.HE IS SPECIAL!

they’re so stupid, they’re just jelaous and bitter, Nick is fine and happy I love him, he is so beautiful inside and out

May 16, 2012 @ 04:36 pm
    Nick Jonas said:

I love Joe ok. I’d give up everything for him to be happy.
    SEND HIM TO REHAAB!!..lol

don’t be so hard on Nick, he is 19, he is a teenager.

Joseph is different thats why he loves people who have abused him.HE IS SPECIAL

why do you talk like that? you don’t even know them, you have no idea how Joe is like

May 16, 2012 @ 04:37 pm

pretty bad esp if he’s sensitive enough or emotional atm to doubt that his brother really loves him

I’m here to defend Nick Jonas! say something against him and I will virtually hit you and send aliens to hack you PC!

he would never doubt that his brother loves him

• Nick Jonas’s defender!

Peek a booo

• Nick Jonas’ defender

don’t bash my Nick or I’ll punch you, he needs love!

May 16, 2012 @ 04:43 pm
    Nick Jonas’ defender said:

don’t bash my Nick or I’ll punch you, he needs love!
    lmaooo

did you know Joe cried non stop for three days when he found out Nick was diabetic? that’s brotherly love!! Joick!! yes! they love each other like noone else will ever love them

• Nick Jonas defender

shutiiii!!! Nicky rocks!

• Nick Jonas’ defender

leave my Nicky alone you crazy Joe hoe or I’ll cook Joe and eat him!

do pi do pi do rha pwa do pi do pi do rha pwa do pi do pi do rha pwaaaa

do pi do pi do rha pwa do pi do pi do rha pwa do pi do pi do rha pwaaaa

• Nick Jonas’ defender

yay Nick Yay Nick for press!

poor Nick

even his arrogance is cute!

I’m kidding nIck is a lovely kid

sexy nick!

• behind the scenes of a music split

Do you want to know what really happened?

Well, the truth is that the music group was totally fired. Yes, fired!

this is just for fun we love jonas brothers

May 16, 2012 @ 06:34 am

why?

why?

because Nick is worth it and Bruno is worth it

May 16, 2012 @ 04:45 pm

THIS stop hating on a brothers whether it was Nick or Joe OR Kev

behind the scenes of a music split said:

Do you want to know what really happened?

Well, the truth is that the music group was totally fired. Yes, fired!

FAKE

I can’t find the video of Nick on GMA!!

behind the scenes of a music split said:

Do you want to know what really happened?

Well, the truth is that the music group was totally fired. Yes, fired!

that’s probably bullshit ..like they got their own lable
    now .so why are they working on a new album now if they weren’t interested in
    making music as a group? …idk though they know Jashley was fake ..

May 16, 2012 @ 04:49 pm

I love Joe :) I wish I could cry for my brother
    (may he always stay fine)

FAKE

It can be fake it can be true, but if that was true the only one I would feel bad for is Nick, he didn’t do anything wrong but working and working and working, and Hts ONLY closed a month earlier, so it’s ridiculous that they’re blaming him, he did great, more than 100 shows, and at the beginning it was selling well, maybe people get tired of the play, it’s not Nick’s fault at all. I hope he still does Jersey boys.

Nick can do good, but he need to stay away from his father and brothers

May 16, 2012 @ 04:38 pm

Joe loves people that abuse him.

lol at the idiotic dad! I dislike papa j he is so arrogant. I’m glad the guys are very humble.

watch the video! 1.15 min, see!! he says he loves him!!

Joe loves people that abuse him

then he loves ashley greene

May 16, 2012 @ 04:59 pm

May 16, 2012 @ 04:38 pm

Joe loves people that abuse him.
    who ?

you’re right he is special. but nick is a good guy too. and so is kevin.

who ?