Miley & Liam PUNK’D Clip + Miami Arrival

As8vszYCIAEjw27
FFN_Cyrus_Miley_MIBR_051412_9083821

Actress Miley Cyrus, her mother Tish Cyrus and sister Brandi arriving on a flight in Miami, Florida on May 14, 2012. Miley ran into a photographer and stepped on his camera battery after it hit the ground. Photos: FameFlynet.

THEY’RE IN MIAMI BIIITCH

hope Miley wears a polka dot bikini giirl hey!

• adriana

omgg can’t wait is wird but i think liam looks hot when he’s so angry haha ;)

• l?veislouder

lol right?! too bad I have no idea how people track down celebrities-.-
    We can’t all be Stalker Sarah, unfortunately :(

• luvniley

l?veislouder said:
    lol right?! too bad I have no idea how people track down celebrities-.-
    We can’t all be Stalker Sarah, unfortunately :(

I seriously think Stalker Sarah has magical powers…

I think she just has a rich daddy

• sexonfire11

miley is going to present at Billboard Music Awards nxt sunday yes yes yes

• sexonfire11

liam’s accent is really sexy and he looks good i don’t know what’s wrong with ppl calling him ugly

• Oh SNAP

Oh SNAP said:
    She can be such a rude little bitch sometimes.

actually & I’ve always honestly thought you can be a little bitch sometimes here… I’ve seen and remember some of your past snarky comments.. I recognize your username & icon

That’s why my username is ‘Oh SNAP’. Just saying.

• You’reMyKryptonite

May 15, 2012 @ 11:28 am
    l?veislouder said:
    lol right?! too bad I have no idea how people track down celebrities-.-
    We can’t all be Stalker Sarah, unfortunately :(
    —————————————–
    lol no, Fortunately! I rather have real friends(:

MC in my country!!! Everybody runnnn!!! JK lol.

• BrokenArrow

finally!

Actually i wouldnt be surprised if miley has weight issues. Look at her mom, she’s a friggin stick.

Her whole family is pretty stick like.

• Oh SNAP

She can be such a rude little bitch sometimes.

• thecat61

Damn paps, get the hell out of the way. LOL at the rude little bitch comment. Get a life hater!

You’reMyKryptonite said:
    ahhhhh she’s in Miami! I hope I run into her! lol i’d dieeeeeeeeee

LMAO run all over Miami to run into her gurl! XD

Oh SNAP said:
    She can be such a rude little bitch sometimes.

• You’reMyKryptonite

May 15, 2012 @ 01:27 pm
    You’reMyKryptonite said:
    ahhhhh she’s in Miami! I hope I run into her! lol i’d dieeeeeeeeee

LMAO run all over Miami to run into her gurl! XD
    lol that’s definitely one way to find someone! not really into stalking though!

l?veislouder said:
    lol right?! too bad I have no idea how people track down celebrities-.-
    We can’t all be Stalker Sarah, unfortunately :(

I seriously think Stalker Sarah has magical powers…

• EarthChild

I’m so ready for this episode. I think it’ll be hilarious when Khloe gets Punk’d by her too.

love her obcession with Dogs!!

What an ugly child she is.
    WHEN WILL SHE REALIZE THAT BUN AND UGLY GLASSES DOES NOTHING FOR HER!?

• tru

What an ugly child she is.

Look anonymous just because you’re so damn ugly inside and out doesn’t you should take it out on Miley Cyrus.

The nerve of some losers.. LOL

• l?veislouder

May 15, 2012 @ 11:11 am
    What an ugly child she is.
    WHEN WILL SHE REALIZE THAT BUN AND UGLY GLASSES DOES NOTHING FOR HER!?
    When will hateful anons realize that calling others more successful than them ugly will not make them any prettier or more successful? Hmm.

• You’reMyKryptonite

ahhhhh she’s in Miami! I hope I run into her! lol i’d dieeeeeeeeee

• EarthChild

THIS.

• Sammi

Miley’s so cute, i love when she says” love you” hhahaha soo cuteee.

• l?veislouder