Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Slept Together?

article-0-131AA3EE000005DC-690_468x618

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards were seen leaving her London home early in the morning last Wednesday suggesting they may well have enjoyed an all-night rendezvous, reports Daily Mail.

OMGG NIALL’S TWEET TO DEMI! what a cutie pie, omg <333

• SubwayToVenus

Omg can we move past this?! It’s been a week! Old news! Bye! Kiss Kiss! And UKnowULuvMe, you’re no help!
    *hmph

Tell me about it
    Demi and Niall is trending on Twitter.
    I’m basically done.
    Forever shipping Larry Stylinson and I don’te ven care about Niall anymore, he can go suck a fuck.

OMGG NIALL’S TWEET TO DEMI! what a cutie pie, omg <333

Omg are you serioussssss?
    I logged off Twitter.

• l?veislouder

Give him time. He’ll realize soon enough you’re the one he needs to be with
    Thank you, bb, you’re so sweet <3 I hope he realizes it quickly like you have <3

hahahah

• vintagelovers

Niall Horan ? @NiallOfficial
    congrats @ddlovato …look after @SimonCowell uncle simon for us

hehe

*hmph

Tell me about it
    Demi and Niall is trending on Twitter.
    I’m basically done.
    Omggg someone wrote:

@horansparadise: “Niall and Demi” NO!, LIAM PROTESTED.

hahahaha I love it! I don’t care who’s doing the protesting, as long as someone is!

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:

hahahah
    I just speak da troof, homey! LOL

OMGG NIALL’S TWEET TO DEMI! what a cutie pie, omg <333

Omg are you serioussssss?
    I logged off Twitter.
    He’s such a cutie, but watch her ignore him. That’ll get her a shitload of hate.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg what’s so cuteeeeeeeee?
    God I don’t think I’ve ever hated a couple of two people that have never met so fucking much.

• vintagelovers

SubwayToVenus said:
    *hmph

Tell me about it
    Demi and Niall is trending on Twitter.
    I’m basically done.
    ______________
    omg this is like hating a little puppy

HOW :(

• l?veislouder

@1D_Fangirl_: ‘Niall and Demi aren’t even dating. Why do people ship it?’ Lol Larry isn’t dating but it’s still a bigger ship than Titanic.

lmfaooo!! IT’S NOT THE SAME THING THOUGH! The titanic would at least float, and it came down fighting. Deniall would sink like a rock (there’d be too much food in that relationship for it to float)

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    Omggg someone wrote:

@horansparadise: “Niall and Demi” NO!, LIAM PROTESTED.
    ____________

I think that’s one of the most wonderful things I’ve seen in a while.

• SubwayToVenus

South american fans need to get a fucking life, clicking on the tt and it’s all them, they’re fucking delusional.

______________
    omg this is like hating a little puppy

HOW :(
    Because of him and demi

• vintagelovers

l?veislouder said:
    ______________
    omg this is like hating a little puppy

HOW :(
    Because of him and demi
    ______________
    i don’t like demi tbh but i love niall

• l?veislouder

Omg what’s so cuteeeeeeeee?
    His tweet to her congratulating her for getting the x factor judge position and then he said “take care of uncle Simon for us” too cute

omg this is like hating a little puppy

HOW :(

I’m sorry the thought of them together makes me throw up and God he’s so stupid, I care for him, the truth is, I just want them to go out so everyone will shut the fuck up when he ends up all fucked up after a month.

i don’t like demi tbh but i love niall
    We don’t like them together.

But maybe they are dating.. hahahaha

I just speak da troof, homey! LOL
    You go, guurrlll ;)

But maybe they are dating.. hahahaha
    EXACTLY! lmao

• l?veislouder

@jdbieber_ftw: still think that Niall and Demi would be so cute together. I feel like they would understand each other so well

Really? Like what, ya fucktard? She’s been through and done more shit than his virginal mind could ever imagine -____-

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

But maybe they are dating.. hahahaha
    _______________
    Niall HAS admitted in 50 bajillion interviews she’s his celeb crush. If he’s happy with that then so am I.

• SubwayToVenus

I even prefer him with Selena just so you know how much I hate that fucking Diall idea, at least Selena wouldn’t be powerful enough to fuck up a perfectly good heart like Taylor would say haha

• l?veislouder

@TheStylesVoice: Niall and Demi would be adorable as best friends. Just imagine them going to Nandos together. #Nemi

And him eating both their meals as she claims to not be hungry.

• vintagelovers

SubwayToVenus said:
    omg this is like hating a little puppy

HOW :(

______________
    awww i don’t take them seriously tho they haven’t even met, plus i mean looking back at demi’s dating history niall isn’t even her type lol. nbd

• SubwayToVenus

Demi’s only going to be there for 6 months, then she’s gone and I think they’re attending the x factor next year.

___________
    I thought she was saving herself for marriage, not that I would care if she weren’t. That just shocks the hell out of me. A SEX tape while HIGH?

Lmao Demi lost her v-card way before she was famous.
    That kid’s past is amusing.

May 15, 2012 @ 06:19 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    :O yay!

Lindsay Lohan and Perez Hilton

Oh well we don’t have to worry about TT’s happening I guess so..

• EarthChild
  • l?veislouder

Zooey still looks perfect fake crying
    But I don’t.

• saraaaaaah

so I guess they’re in an open relationship cause she was seen holding hands with another guy in a nightclub like two days ago lol http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/fashion-beauty/722863/perrie-edwards-bellytop-and-gypsy-skirt-love-or-loathe

gtn zayn baby!

• vintagelovers

SubwayToVenus said:
    ______________

Well this is my point, someone who dated Trace Cyrus, Dirk Mai, WIlmer Valderrama and recorded a sex tape with Dave Osborne cannot even feel attracted to Niall, so if they do date then she’s using him, which is something I wouldn’t be able to stand.
    Not coming from her who has already fucked one of my favourite celebrities up by dating him.
    _______________
    what

_______________
    what

Rumour has it.
    Apparently it got deleted because she was only 15 and high, which would have been consider rape under the law’s eyes.

• l?veislouder

omggg someone on twitter thinks Simon is gonna be Niall’s wingman and make this happen. If anyone knows how wrong this relationship would be, it would be Simon. Simon will do all he can to keep this from happening if he knows what’s best!

• vintagelovers

SubwayToVenus said:
    __________________
    rdj amirite

Wow well RDJ is one of my crushes but I was talking about John Frusciante (a guitarrist)
    ___________________
    oh lol the whole rehab/heroin thing made me thing of rdj

• l?veislouder

@AwwhDemi: OMFG 1D WILL PERFORM ON X FACTOR USA WHICH MEANS BACKSTAGE NIALL AND DEMI WILL MEET OMFGGGGGG

FUCK OUR FUCKING LIVES, CAROLINE!!

• vintagelovers

l?veislouder said:
    @StyIesSwag: Nemi is trending because, Niall and Demi are made for each other.
    __________________
    lmao these trolls rn

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Rumour has it.
    ___________

• l?veislouder

Oh no, not at all. She wasn’t a virgin by the time she hit Disney.

• l?veislouder

Someone should send this to Danielle; she’s been kinda quiet lately lol

THIS KID IS BISEXUAL

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:

-_____-
    ________________
    WTFuck?!

• UKnowULuvMe

THIS KID IS BISEXUAL
    —————-
    You know that ONLY makes him hotter, right?

come on now, none of them said they were virgins. Let them absorb all the fame and bang all the girls they want in private.

• EarthChild

But you posted this last week
    why are you repeating stories so much ):
    and he probably did have sex with her, who cares?

May 15, 2012 @ 06:10 pm
    EarthChild said:
    But you posted this last week
    why are you repeating stories so much ):
    and he probably did have sex with her, who cares?

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    May 15, 2012 @ 06:13 pm
    l?veislouder said:

*gives big bear hug*

May 15, 2012 @ 07:04 pm
    saraaaaaah said:
    Yeahhh man! :D
    By the way, I don’t think it’s an “open relationship.” “Casual snogging” would be a more accurate term, in my opinion.

• vintagelovers

nope they were just having a sleepover where they are painting each others nails and reading teen magazines!!!!

• UKnowULuvMe

Oooooh well get it Zayn baby. LOL

• SubwayToVenus

All day all night Dj Malik.

*hmph

Who gives a shit if they slept together or not!! Im sure their fans dont they have sex, probably with many girls.. if they dont know that, then they must be more stupid than i thought!!

oops, i meant, im sure their fans know they have sex, i put don’t by mistake.. lol

• UKnowULuvMe

May 15, 2012 @ 05:32 pm
    l?veislouder said:

*hmph
    Sorry hun…its just fun for me.

• l?veislouder

Sorry hun…its just fun for me.
    sigh* at least I know for sure they weren’t holding hands in that second picture. *silver lining thinking*

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    ____________
    Give him time. He’ll realize soon enough you’re the one he needs to be with.

• l?veislouder

@okaydemi: seriously praying for you if you believe in your heart that niall and demi will date.

And that came from a Demi fan. Yes!

• SubwayToVenus

My celeb crush is a 40 year old man who has spend most of his years in rehab, whose addiction to heroin almost killed him and who got his own house on fire and it’s all scarred because of it.
    Go figure.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

____________

NO. Just no. Not Selena. No. I don’t know WHO but not her. Just no.

• l?veislouder

Exactly, but the lovatics don’t get that. They just see a cute, small boy that admires Demi and think he’s perfect for her, meanwhile she’d ruin him in a minute, he’s so fragile.

Zayn should not let Demi anywhere near Niall if he really loves him!

• vintagelovers

SubwayToVenus said:

Go figure.
    __________________
    rdj amirite

______________

• BrokenArrow

oldddddd

____________

NO. Just no. Not Selena. No. I don’t know WHO but not her. Just no.

Well this is the exact same feeling I get with Demi and Niall :/

• vintagelovers

l?veislouder said:

Zayn should not let Demi anywhere near Niall if he really loves him!
    _____________
    lol they’re never going to get together don’t worry!

• l?veislouder

@StyIesSwag: Nemi is trending because, Niall and Demi are made for each other.

-___________-