Harry Styles ‘I Got Hit In Face By Tampon’

+ One Direction’s new magazine via OneDirectionOnline.

MTV is looking for POP SUPERFANS. Details HERE!

Pretty sure that imagine of Harry was in AUSTRALIA. Not America, get your facts right.

At least the tampon wasn’t bloody.

LMAO you beat me to type that XD

• JonasFreak1202

I love the look on Harry’s face in this vid! Seriosly though, why on earth would you throw tampons at the poor boy?

• Mouse

Probably would, but either way it would just be gross :/ even underwears gross, if its been used.

• HOTANON

I used to have a friend who was OBSESSED with Tokio Hotel (I know..ew) the point is, it was fucking unhealthy, she had written 10 notebooks for them with letters and WHENEVER THEY WERE ON THE RADIO she would write down the hour and date so she never went out cause she was the whole time there listening to the radio waiting for their song, she even said she would kill her family to meet them and she would kill herself to defend them she fucking meant it. She once left her house because her parents didn’t want to give her money to go their concert, so she stole her best friend, seriously, the whole process was sad and scary, the worst part is now I bet she doesn’t even remember them.

Damn and I thought I was obsessed with the Jonas bros I freakin was obsessed but I never said or did any of that crazy shit for them the worst fan girl thing I’ve done is prob wait in the freezing cold for them and cry on the radio when I won tickets lol

• JustSpeakingTheTruth

Well that must have been awkward for you, mate.

• SubwayToVenus

I have seen scary things in fans, not only directioners, fans of bands with all boy members.

• UKnowULuvMe

Mouse said:

True dat…

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

I believe that you should just at most have a poster with a naughty phrased on it. Don’t pelt them with objects.

Stop embarassing yourself girls

• l?veislouder

Some people are so weird, I can’t even.

• SubwayToVenus

Throwing a tampon is nothing compared to the things I’ve seen.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Throwing a tampon is nothing compared to the things I’ve seen.
    That is really crazy! I don’t know if I’ve ever been that obsessed with anything.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve been obsessed enough to tattoo myself for life. But that’s not obsession, that’s looking up to someone and being thankful. I would never be like I’D DIE AND KILL FOR YOU, my God.

• l?veislouder

Throwing a tampon is nothing compared to the things I’ve seen.
    I think the farthest my obsession has ever gone is tearing up when a certain artist’s song comes on the radio or their music video comes on TV, and that reaction only happens because I’m an emotional person in general. I don’t think I could ever lose who I am as a person over anyone else, even someone I know personally; it’s just crazy.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    I can’t fathom that. I really can’t.

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    IA

• SubwayToVenus

Well I fucking cry during every song, lmao. But that’s because I drop a fucking pencil and I’m already tearing up.

• l?veislouder

lmao exactly, I’m an emotional person, I cry at everything. I’m crying at “Sex and the City” right now because Carrie dedicated her book to Charlotte, saying she is “the eternal optimist, who always believes in love,” and that’s me lol. I’m just so damn emotional. I just meant I tear up because I’m proud of them, but obviously I cry when I really connect with the song, and that has nothing to do with obsession lol

• SubwayToVenus

I once cried with a Coke Christmas commercial..
    Lmfaoooo, yep, I’m not an insane bitch either.

• l?veislouder

I once cried with a Coke Christmas commercial..
    Lmfaoooo, yep, I’m not an insane bitch either.
    lmfao xD

By the way, I’m sending you an ask about this summer. Be on tumblr to reply :) lol

While we are on the subject of obsession, I know someone (knew, sadly) that lost all their friends in lieu of spending all their time obsessing about a movie. She cries, screams, kicks and hits and doesn’t apologize if she hurts someone–this is if her mom or dad try to get her to leave the house. She does eat but spends all her time with the movie and the sequels. Rereading and reading information, watching videos. I do think she is lost for good and she will die in front of the computer reading that shit. It’s not like anyone will talk to her when all she will do is talk about the movie. She doesn’t care about anyone else. I once came over just to catch up before I knew how bad off she was and she ignored me until I talked about the movie for 5 minutes with her, but it wasn’t the same girl I knew. Her mom ended up entertaining me in the house for 30 minutes and then I couldn’t take it and had to go home. It’s hard watching material obsession and seeing someone basically die and absorb into the obsession.

• l?veislouder

…somehow, I understand an obsession with a person, a musical artist/an actor, more than a movie. At least that person is always growing and changing, always giving something more; a movie always stays the same. Wouldn’t she get bored? I don’t get it.

HAII CUTIES!!! :)!!!
    If you want me, it takes more than a wink,
    And more than a twink and more than you think.
    If you want me you’re gunna have to break the bank, tonight.

By: LLL’s baby

• SubwayToVenus

Omfg. Which movie?

• SubwayToVenus

Ew, faking deaths, throwing tampons, CLASSY WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

At least the tampon wasn’t bloody.

Seriously, guys, you are going to be embarrassed by yourselves in like 20 years, hopefully less. Just listen to the damn celebrities and stop getting all obsessed. Kthnks.

• Mouse

Lol Harry atleast it wasnt a water bottle full of concrete.

• UKnowULuvMe

Granted this is old news, but why would you throw a tampon at somebody?

• SubwayToVenus

UKnowULuvMe said:
    Granted this is old news, but why would you throw a tampon at somebody?

Omg this, it’s not even a sexual thing like panties, bras or even condoms.

• Mouse

Has anyone ever been hit by a dildo? That’d be weird o_o they’d be thinking like ‘has this thing been used?’

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said
    Omg this, it’s not even a sexual thing like panties, bras or even condoms.
    ____________
    Exactly, at least do something that would turn them on! Geez…

• UKnowULuvMe

Mouse said:

I hope that never happens to my boys, besides wouldnt that hurt them. Those arent soft like underwear.