Louis Tomlinson CLUBBING PICTURES

louis-tomlinson-clubbing-pix-83

• SubwayToVenus

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Why?!

According to her friend @BooBearsAss (who didn’t know her in real life) she had many problems in her house, and apparently her sister confirmed that she did kill herself. So RIPMaryDirectioner was trending, though I highly doubt someone would be tweeting an hour before doing something such as committing suicide. So, I don’t know.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    ______________
    That is so sad. I didn’t even know the girl and I am legit tearing up right now.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but I think this is false, according to her friend her sister is the one who told her she really did it, and her sister is tweeting right now :| asking Louis to notice her dead sister, and she was tweeting OMG NOOO MY SISTER HAS DIED OMG NO NO what the actual fuck.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    —————
    Wooooooooooooooooooow………what a girl would do to get 1D’s attention….FUCKING disgusting.

—————

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, I literally cried and now I’m like, what the fuck is wrong with some people? all fans are tweeting about her, my God, I’m shocked.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    I wish I could be shocked by this….can’t say I am. Most of the human race is repulsive.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg but faking you’re dead just so a famous person tweets about you is just plain disturbing.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    _____________
    Its almost sadder than an actual suicide…no I take that back…it IS sadder than an actual suicide. How pathetic can u b?

_____________

Omg this is pathetic

Geilyssa Calder ?@GeilyLoves1D
    Tell to @Louis_Tomlinson that @iMaryTomlinson loved hm a lot please #RIPMaryDirectioner :'(

Geilyssa Calder ?@GeilyLoves1D
    @Louis_Tomlinson my sister has died…and she loved you a lot. Please… :'( #RIPMaryDirectioner

Geilyssa Calder ?@GeilyLoves1D
    My sister….my..sister has died…omg…my sister left me… forever. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'( :( :( #RIPMaryTomlinsonDirectioner

I AM JUST HERE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME BITCHES.

Geilyssa Calder ?@GeilyLoves1D
    nooo my sister i’s killing herself, nooo pleaseeeeeeee nooo :'(

???
    IT IS ACTUALLY A LOT SADDER THAN KILLING YOURSELF.

• UKnowULuvMe

Geilyssa Calder ?@GeilyLoves1D
    nooo my sister i’s killing herself, nooo pleaseeeeeeee nooo :'(

???
    IT IS ACTUALLY A LOT SADDER THAN KILLING YOURSELF.
    I can’t even…I’m done with people.

• l?veislouder

SubwayToVenus said:
    —————
    Something like this happening a little while ago, except it was some low-key rapper people were trying to get the attention of, and the twitter names/people were fake. It was ridiculous.

• SubwayToVenus

But I don’t think this is fake, RIPMaryDirectioner was just a worldwide trending topic and everyone thinks she really died, even her friend I think her sick sister and her faked this so Louis would tweet them, which is fucking sick.
    I wonder what they’ll do , if they’ll delete their accounts or what.

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    That is unbelievable…

• l?veislouder

I wonder what they’ll do , if they’ll delete their accounts or what.
    It was trending the last time too, and the sister was saying that the brother killed himself like three or four days before the rapper’s concert, so she was still going because “that’s what he would’ve wanted.” and then an hour or so later, both accounts were deleted. I think the girl was hoping for a M&G, as sad as that sounds.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    I wonder what they’ll do , if they’ll delete their accounts or what.
    If they are decent they’ll either delete their accounts or own up to it and apologize to everyone they fooled. That is not cute, that is not cool, that is not funny, that is not anything but despicable.

• SubwayToVenus

Omfg what is wrong with them.
    I am just speechless.

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah they won’t come out and say SORRY I’M ALIVE, I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET LOUIS TO NOTICE ME, they’ll delete their accounts for sure.
    Ugh, I’m disgusted.

• l?veislouder

Omfg what is wrong with them.
    I am just speechless.
    Some people are just so messed up. I hate being skeptical about things like this, because I shouldn’t have to, but you never know with the Internet anymore =/

• SubwayToVenus

Omg Dani c’mon, SERIOUSLY HER SISTER IS KILLING HERSELF AND SHE’LL BE LIKE, BRB GOTTA TWEET THAT YOU’RE KILLING YOURSELF, and the girl tweeted she was going to kill herself 2 hours ago and her “sister” was still tweeting 40 minutes ago, she was tweeting Louis and trending, sick sick sick.
    And besides her “friend” was tweeting her, OMFG SHE DID IT? and she was like, YES SHE DID IT.
    I am like, bitches please.

• l?veislouder

I am like, bitches please.
    Exactly. You don’t write that shit on twitter. -_____-

Exactly. You don’t write that shit on twitter. -_____-

Was her sister lying on the floor dead while she was tweeting Louis? Doubt it.

• l?veislouder

Was her sister lying on the floor dead while she was tweeting Louis? Doubt it.
    Apparently -_____-

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Exactly. You don’t write that shit on twitter. -_____-

Was her sister lying on the floor dead while she was tweeting Louis? Doubt it.
    Yeah. I think the first people you’d tell about your sister’s suicide are your parents, not you followers…and another if you are THERE why wouldn’t you try and oh Idk STOP HER!!! Truly terrible…

• SubwayToVenus

The whole situation is pathetic.
    OMGZZZZ MY SISTAH’S KILLING HERSELF!!
    OH NO, SHE JUST DIED, I SHALL START A TREND
    I SHALL ASK LOUIS TO TWEET HER!! CAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTED.
    Seriously.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    The whole situation is pathetic.
    OMGZZZZ MY SISTAH’S KILLING HERSELF!!
    OH NO, SHE JUST DIED, I SHALL START A TREND
    I SHALL ASK LOUIS TO TWEET HER!! CAUSE THATS WHAT SHE WANTED.
    Seriously.
    Yeah, well clearly she didn’t give that much of damn about her “sister” considering she just sat there and watched her suicide…then tweeted about later. Do you know how FUCKED that would be if that were true story?

they may not be gay, but they atleast are slightly into eachother, doesn’t it seem that way? LOL..

• ihateicecream

omg,is he cheating on harry?

All Hail Swagmasta from Doncasta

hateicecream said:
    omg,is he cheating on harry?

No, that could never happen. I bet they got into a fight so he was just like REVENGE IS SWEETER THAN YOU EVER WERE BITCH!! but then they had make up sex to fix it up.

• SubwayToVenus

Apparently a directioner killed herself an hour ago, it was tt on Twitter.
    This is her last tweet

Mary? ?@iMaryTomlinson
    Bye my life. I decided that. My last tweet its for #1DFamily @BooBearsAss and @Louis_Tomlinson forever. Love you all guys. Dont forget me.

If she really did kill herself, this is fucking horrible seriously.

• UKnowULuvMe

Awww…he looks like having so much fun. :) Love him. <3

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Apparently a directioner killed herself an hour ago, it was tt on Twitter.
    This is her last tweet

Mary? ?@iMaryTomlinson

If she really did kill herself, this is fucking horrible seriously.
    Oh. My. Fucking. God. Why?!

one of them in their wolfpack is deff going to come out in 10 years of being gay.

Nsync guys, just think nsynce.

• l?veislouder

That would be the opposite of a best seller. >.<

her friends isn’t a real life friend she is just friend with her through twitter

GAY GAY GAY OH KISS ME KISS ME