Joe Jonas & New BFF Shop New York

joejonasshoppingnewbff

Photos: StarTraks, FameFlynet, JonasBrasil.

lol this

lol this

YEah, but we NEVER seen joe jonas with a woman

Stranger? i don’t think so… well we never listen people talking he is gay, but all of him hangouts proove that

he’s such a little best friend slut. Every week he has a new one

YEah, but we NEVER seen joe jonas with a woman

What lol

you can tell the guys he is ‘friends’ with is his boyfrriend. he has a type and they all look the same.And are metro sexual and too pretty.

Good for Joe,he needs to come out before he is outed like Raven.

Good for Joe,he needs to come out before he is outed like Raven.

Joe has been spotted with a girl in NYC, I think it’s Brooke Josa or her friend. That girl that saw him in Spencer’s on Broadway saw them, apparently they weren’t being couply though. So they probably aren’t dating and he’s probably single. Nick on the other hand, the way that dancer is with him at the games reminds me of when he was dating Samantha Barks. lol

Ps. Joe unfollowed Taylor Swift on instagram.

• MileySan

he’s such a little best friend slut. Every week he has a new one
    ————————————-
    lol because there not his friends there his fuck buddies.

• MileySan

he’s such a little best friend slut. Every week he has a new one
    ————————————-
    lol because there not his friends there his fuck buddies.

he’s such a little best friend slut. Every week he has a new one
    I know right, they appear, are seen with him constantly for a time like they’re inseparable and then they completely disappear never to be seen again …. very odd!

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

May 17, 2012 @ 02:30 pm
    I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

Miley

Demi

Demi

• SubwayToVenus

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

Miley!

PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB I SWEAR…….. JOE GAY? LMFAO OKAAAY SURE. THAT’S WHY HE DATED TAYLOR, DEMI, CAMILLA, AND THE LIST GOES ON….
    THESE DAYS EVERYONE CALLS EVERYONE GAYS…. SMH. GROW THE FUCK UP & LEAVE HIM ALONE BITCHES.

JOE AND NEW FRIEND .. OCEANUP FUCK YOU

May 17, 2012 @ 02:43 pm
    ———————————–
    Iknow! Raven is not a lesbian just because she takes a picture with a girl!

RAVEN!!!!!!!!

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

He irks me for some reason :/

he can’t be gay, hes too handsome for it

Gay men are usually better looking than straight men so..

At Least he stopped hanging with Wilmer and his wolf pack!

Miley ;)

if you call ya Daughter demi, in the future she can be a bitch , fake or drunk

May 17, 2012 @ 02:50 pm
    he can’t be gay, hes too handsome for it

Gay men are usually better looking than straight men so..

True!! Joe is probably bisexual!

Yeah, for someone who dated Camilla Belle, Amelia, AJ,Ashley Green and TAylor become a gay is horrible

if was for demi ok, until I become gay if i dated her

May 17, 2012 @ 02:50 pm
    he can’t be gay, hes too handsome for it

Gay men are usually better looking than straight men so..

True!! Joe is probably bisexual!

Please No :/

If Joseph is anything but straight I will cry blood

Joe is as straight as a circle.

• SubwayToVenus

Joe is not gay. He’s incredibly confident in who he is. He hangs out with black, white, old, young, indian people, etc. He doesn’t care. He hangs out with men just as much as us girls hang out with women.
    And if he were gay, his choice. They look cute anyway. He’s not though.

OCEAN UP SHUT UP!! YOU’RE PATHETIC E BASTARD!JOE ISN’T GAY: STOP SAYING THIS YOU’RE SO PATHETIC. FOR YOU IF A MAN GO OUT WITH OTHER MEN OR DON’T HANG OUT WITH WOMAN IS GAY? SHUT UP…..LEAVE HIM IN PEACE.

• liss1

OCEANUP is so dumb as always! he’s just a friend.

• l?veislouder

lol when people are getting mad at OU for calling Joe gay when OU didn’t say shit about his sexual orientation. hahaha

He may come out at some time in the future and say he is gay dont know dont care either way BUT I have a great time just hanging out with my girl friends and it does not mean I am lesbian. Then people get upset when the guy is seen with a girl who may be just a friend or may be more. Guy cannot win either way.

• liss1

Joe was spotted with a female friend several times last week and everyone started saying that she was his girlfriend and now this…It’s so fucking ignorant to me. Joe is a normal guy who have female and male friends.

• vintagelovers

he can’t be gay, hes too handsome for it
    ____________
    smh

If he’s w/a girl everyone flips out. If he’s with a guy, he’s gay. Obviously he can’t win.

• justmebabe

I bet this brand new friend of Joe is one of those guys who gets paid drinks and stuff by Joe by only pretending to be his friend. Where’s Mikey? :(

• Clauber

Finally Joe, Im so happy 4 you man!

• sweetsue

I truly think he is just misunderstood.While Joe being photographed out with his guy friends is nothing new,something about this is a bit different.I saw a couple of things online that Joe actually asked the guys who took these pics to delete them.I’ve never,ever heard of him doing that before.Anybody else hear about this?

I did hear about it, the source is that David kid, so I don’t know how reliable it is.

• sweetsue

Good Lord is that who it came from?Thanks for the tip.

Aww, they’re so cute together. They even have matching bracelets. :D

I thought that was Martin back from France and I was about to start fangirling over Jartin being reunited.

Clearly was not Martin. Now I’m disappointed! And omg guys, Joe’s standing too close for them to be dating. Let’s not forget Jashley where they stood like 5 feet apart for months.

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARENT GAY! PERIOD END!

People said the same junk about Kevin and guess what…..NOW HE IS MARRIED!!! SMH!! Ya’ll will look like such idiots on their wedding days. Can’t wait till they prove you all wrong! Pssshhht…

Joe should just come out and admit he is gay or at least bisexual. His family being quite religious probably has a lot to do with why he wouldn’t.

honestly I think joe is bi.. but hey I’m his fan and will love him no matter what,, also Ou usually just makes shit up who says this guy is his bff? or BF maybe they are just F (friends! No hate to Joe but OU needs to stop making drama over nothing (besides isn’t Mikey his new BFF) ;D

Joe can be gay for me

• JustxLeex

Joe looks so gayish…

• l?veislouder

lololol oh that guy hahaha

I guess it sort of seems sensible for this guy to be Joe’s boyfriend. I mean, Joe can never keep a steady relationship with girls so maybe he’s change directions if you know what I mean.

I have no idea about Joe, but I actually know his new friend very well, and know for a fact that he is not gay – never has been never will be. The two are actually having the time of their lives dating every hot female model in NYC.

seriously Joe gets shit for hanging out and dating models..then he gets shit for having guys friends..he can’t win. And Nick is the gay Jonas…that why he loves musical theater and bow ties..can’t believe its that hard for you people to figure out!

YEah, but we NEVER seen joe jonas with a woman

———————–
    Just last week there were pictures of Joe and some girl walking down the street, he was walking her to her cab, she had a suit case so she obviously stayed with him. Everyone said it was Jessica Pott, but it was someother model..Just Jared Jr. which is alot more reliable than OU..posted the pictures. So now what dumbass!

All these celebrities must get so sick of all the fuss. Whenever they are seen with a girl it MUST be their new girlfriend then they have to deny it etc probably why they dont want to be seen with a girl at all so then are called gay!

joe is straight s an arrow u haters just say that because u have no other original disses 2 use u call every one gay, jobros one direction justin bieber my advice go check with a doctor maybe ur gay 4 them
    FUCK OFF U MOTHERFUCKERS

SubwayToVenus said:

And if he were gay, his choice. They look cute anyway. He’s not though.

_____________________________

I love this comment =’)

Joe is not gay ok leave him alone people stop saying that am a big jonas brothers fan your not

This is the year to be gay and open about it! Joe should finally come out, but his parents would freak him and hire Michelle Bachmann’s husband to un-gay him (although he’s gayer than Lance Bass).

JOE ISN’T GAY….STOP SAYING THIS…! YOU?RE SO PATHETIC AND SUPERFICIAL. LEAVE HIM ALONE! FOR YOU A TRUE MAN IS MAN ONLY IF HANGING OUT WITH WOMEN:::! SHUT UP: JOE IS THE MOST AMAZING AND SWEET PERSON IN THE WORLD; WITH A BIG HEART! HE DOESN?T DESERVES THIS!

Joe and his BFF are wearing the same kind of matching bracelets as Zac Efron and Crawford Wilson wear. Only Zac and Crawford’s are white beads. Anyone know what the bracelets mean? Do they represent some charity?

• classicalmusicplayer

YES! Return of the rolled up capris! I love this look! Keep it up Joe! lol ;-P

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 03:42 pm
    No, their uncle would do just fine for that.

I forgot to say that Joe’s friend is hot. lol!

• SubwayToVenus

_____________________________

I love this comment =’)

<3 and I love Joe.

• mellow

What happened to Martin Barlan? =(

• obsessed

They should totally make out RIGHT NOW.

• Deleasa fan

Hope that´s not his boyfriend beacause that would mean his not dating Mickey Deleasa, and they make the most wonderful couple in the world.

i agree

I don’t think Joe is gay, MAYBE bisexual.
    Anyway, if ever wants to date men, he should start with that sexy new friend.

i agree too

Been Bissexual is worst, because you are not decided, and Been Bissexual is been gay too, so its the same!

Deleasa fan said:

bitch, please? Shut up –‘
    disgusting comment

Deleasa fan said:
    _______________
    Mikey Deleasa is a no-talent famewhore, just like his sister.

nicky and miley love eachotherrr

__________________________

YOU TELL EM’ GIRL!!! YA’LL NEED TO LEAVE JOE ALONE!!

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 04:25 pm
    Neither statement of yours is true, because it’s not “been worst” than gay, because being gay is not a bad thing, nor is being bisexual. Also, being bisexual is not the same as being gay. They’re totally different orientations.

lol where are my usual nicky luvers at?

• oceanUP

l?veislouder said:

ikr! this post has anoninsanity

• m

When will Joe come out of the closet?

lawls well the other oceanUP mod always said and joked about Joe bein gay

Joe Jonas is gay, That guy is not his BFF, He’s Joe’s Boyfriend

Definitely believe Nick is gay. Thats maybe why we fans see thru his PR relationships. I love him just the same.

Honestly… I don’t think straight males shop together… cause that’s just…

People say Kevin is gay, Joe is gay, what if Nick were the gay one?
    ==

LMAOOOO!!!

May 17, 2012 @ 02:22 pm

lol this

YEah, but we NEVER seen joe jonas with a woman

Joe has a lot of female friends lol

• liss1

You’re ignorant

• SubwayToVenus

Nick is the least gay person I know.

wtf where do u think guy friends go 2 hang out dumb asses they go shop or movies or play video games. if u really think that guys dont hand with guy then ur iggorent and stupid

I don’t think he’s gay but the main pic…lol

hey he’s a little more shaved !lol

I don’t think he’s gay but the main pic…lol

LMAO the way he’s holding the bag XD

• obsessed

People say Kevin is gay, Joe is gay, what if Nick were the gay one?

Nick is definitely the gay one. And I’m totally ok with that.

People say Kevin is gay, Joe is gay, what if Nick were the gay one?

Joe is so cute!

New Bff or Boyfriend? this idiot just hang out with guys ‘-‘

Oh come out of the closet Joe. We’re not idiots, we know these aren’t just “friends”

New Bff or Boyfriend? this idiot just hang out with guys ‘-‘
    ————————-
    I basically just said that asshole. Why are you trying to steal my thunder

woah. joe looks so small!

joe, your gay is showing

he can’t be gay, hes too handsome for it

el oh el the guy looks like that gay guy on Glee