Justin Bieber SWAGGY FAN MEETING

bieberyswagg-433

• l?veislouder

Its unfortunate that your friend passed away. From what you wrote, it seems like he was a cool guy. Bless his heart & soul.
    Oh, thank you :’) he was a really good guy, and there’s a scholarship now set up in his name. He was really intelligent, and just such a cool guy. Nothing slowed him down, even despite being in a wheelchair :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:
    People will know where you got Miley from; Hilary is classic/traditional; Raven is uncommon, but out there; Demi is nice (Demetria, however, is not); Selena was nice up until Gomez ruined it, at least, for me. I loved it as Selena Quintanilla’s name; I thought it was an angel/princess name :)

All depends on what you want (though I don’t think this anon was being serious).
    ========================================
    I knew two people named Raven and they have the same last name too. I also know a Ravon.

• damselchelle

l?veislouder said:
    When I said that aloud, I was like, “…you mean Celine?” like Celine Dion lol. I guess I prefer that spelling; Selene looks too much like Selena, but as if someone forgot the “uh” at the end.

And that is so true! When I first started planning names, I wanted twin girls named Roxanne (Roxxi for short) and Skylar (Skye for short). Roxanne is still cool in my book (mainly because of The Police and Juliet Simms lol), but neither of them are going to be my first daughter’s name, and I’ve been through quite a list before settling on the one I chose, which I’m very happy with :)

—————————

Thats really funny, because when I was typing Selene, I was thinking about Celine Dion! Now that you’ve brought it to my attention, I do prefer Celine opposed to Selene. Lmfao, truth be told, it does look a little unfinished, and kind of like a “shotgun” baby name that was misspelled.

Aw, Roxanne would be such a badass name though! Yes, i’ve gone through a slew of baby names in my short life time. Paisley, Ellen, Marigold, Billie Jean (What I named my fish thanks to MJ), and there is an “elegant” name I wanted to give my daughter that I just cant even put my finger on at this point! They really just come and go.

• Rod

I went to a JB concert last summer, and i do have to admit that i probably will never forget it:) me and my best friend lost ALOT of sleep the night before in anticipation of it:) She grabbed great tickets at http://www.ticketsreview.com/concerts/justin_bieber_tickets/

hahah, that hat makes him look like such a douche!

i love you justin. i want to name our babies justinia and justin jr. and we can live in canada in an igloo and i will ride a moose while you feed the kids lots of pancakes with maple syrup so they can have energy for a long day of hockey playing. and then you can come home and rub my feet while you serenade me with “baby” so i know it’s real…

i’m serious. love, your future wife and mother of your children and upstanding woman of God <3

p.s. plz write me back with a y/n answer. ok bye.

What a wigger skank Bieber is now.
    ____________

you degenerate… justin is not a skank in any way number 1. number two, wigger means “white n*gger”, am i right? so you’re tiny brain felt not only emboldened enough to use that racial slur in the first place (in any form), but to further illustrate the extent to which you are an embarrassment to mankind by implying that a white man taking on any general characteristics of black people/culture, or “n*ggers” as you so stupidly call them, should be shamed and ridiculed.

shit if i were justin bieber i would probably want to ~~adopt a different racial identity~~ *eyeroll* than you, too

somebody pleaseee help me get rid of this CRIME TO FREAKIN’ FASHION off my mind!! W-Wh-Who the HELL wears this kind of stuff!?!?
    I know I am nobody to judge or criticize his “fashion style” (if he actually has any) but dude, even a 7-year-old knows NOT TO dress this way! What is wrong with people like him? Douchebags who think they’re SO COOL and FULL OF “SWAG” when in reality, all they are filled with is the same-old compliments they tell themselves in front of the mirror every morning to try and get their “swagger” level to a point where more “bitches” would actually want to hang out with them.
    Ladies, think twice before saying that you like somebody like him, please.
    I mean, think about it: do you really want somebody who will dress like THAT and act as if it was nothing, when in reality, he looks like the fucking circus costume trailer just dropped all their trash on him and he just stood up from the floor and left the house as if it was nothing.
    I seriously do think there’s people SO MUCH BETTER than guys like this, and I am not one of those dumb girls who are still falling head-over-heels for a guy like this! He sees you on the street while you’re basically screaming your head off to try and get a picture or say something to him, and he’ll just walk away and ignore you because that’s who he is and because he thinks he’s “too cool for you”.
    I would never EVER want somebody like him; and it’s so funny, because a month ago I thought I liked him. But I found out that the only thing still keeping me from leaving, was a stupid little string of lies that I can’t remember how it broke, but it had a lot to do with me coming to my senses and realizing that “it is what it is” and not what I think it is.
    P.S. 1D had nothing to do with me leaving; it was just a matter of time before I left. Even my friends knew sooner or later I’d do it. And I’m so happy I did it before Senior year.

umm….ok? maybe how ridiculously he dresses is why ppl like him. mj dressed like a dang fool sometimes, but it was a w e s o m e.

• Emmy

I am waiting for the day when I get to meet him.

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 04:01 pm
    Emmy said:
    I am waiting for the day when I get to meet him.
    So am I. Bitch canceled on me for lunch/dinner three times already. I’m pissed. I am unsatisfied.

his style is kind of ridiculous but he seems sweet/cute

• l?veislouder

I would say Selena or Raven is the best name. I’m having a dilemma between those two. The name Selena is feminine and kind of womanly, while Raven can be quite mysterious and pretty. It depends on how you look at it, as I think of Selena the Mexican American singer, and when I think of Raven I think of Raven Symone and Edgar Allen Poe. You could also opt for Selene instead of Selena. (Think Selene from Underworld)

But who really knows? By the time you actually have a child, you’ll probably have a different list of baby names.

What a wigger skank Bieber is now.

• damselchelle

l?veislouder said:

The guy in the first picture looks like a friend of mine that passed away :(
    Funny thing is, he probably would’ve laughed at the “swaggie” meeting, jokingly put “swaggie” into his own vocabulary, and declare himself “swaggier” than Justin. lol

————————-

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

• damselchelle

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

——————————

Unless Miley becomes an actual, true name, you will likely embarrass your daughter in her teenage years. People will misspell Hilary. Raven, Demi and Selena are the best.

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

• l?veislouder

The guy in the first picture looks like a friend of mine that passed away :(
    Funny thing is, he probably would’ve laughed at the “swaggie” meaning, jokingly put “swaggie” into his own vocabulary, and declare himself “swaggier” than Justin. lol

• l?veislouder

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.
    —————

• SubwayToVenus

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.
    —————
    I think Selena is the best, is sooooo sweet but I think you should name her Miley, because you can call her Smiley Miley when she’s little <3

“until selena gomez ruined it.” lmao pretty much

that’s his tricked out mercedes van from the gq article! i would totally orally copulate him in that vehicle on command.

oop yeah i said it. he has sexy hands :P

Omg I’m developing a crush on Justini Bieber!