Miley Kisses Happy, SPITS Off Balcony

FFN_Cyrus_Miley_MIBR_051712_9092035
FFN_Cyrus_Miley_MIBR_051712_9092029

‘Hannah Montana’ star Miley Ray Cyrus takes photos of herself kissing her new puppy on the balcony of her hotel in Miami, Florida on May 17, 2012. Miley later spit a huge loogie off the side of the balcony. Photos: FameFlynet.

• oceanUP

Lol really OU? Really?

ppl would have freaked out :]

• lookatmenow

How is getting crap out of your chest unclassy? Whenever I have allergies and I’m congested I spit all the time. Yeah it’s gross, but you need to do it if you wanna get better. SMH haters.

lol! this reminds me of michael jackson! when he was carrying his baby in a balcony!

• A

rainbow3000 said:

Yeh maybe she can go dry humping liam now also at the beach & let him grab her ass & so :D very classy ;)

• rainbow3000

The whole picture set is just ugly to me…not saying her face, I mean her attitude. She is really a disgusting person.

Yes, that’s great, but in society as it is now, it is not classy for anyone to spit like that. You either close the door and spit in the toilet or you pretend to wipe your mouth. You don’t just spit like that. You can’t just take care of yourself in any which way. There are better ways to go about it. I’m not explaining it well but whatever!

she’s so beautiful, and sweet with her dogs. Stop hating on her, Mileychrist is coming back. <3

she looks like a prostitute in the ghetto area spitting everywhere mostly to clear all the cum from all the head

• TeamStelena

So inappropriately.

you must be from the ghetto

• BrokenArrow

rainbow3000

why you comment as an anon and then log in to comment with your account? loooooooool

lookatmenow said:

Do it into a tissue then instead of spreading your germs about you disgusting minger!

• BrokenArrow

EW. I hate when people spit.

Thank goodness you all cleared this up for me. She is spitting! I thought she was just getting rid of the puppies wad after giving him head. Whew, that’s a relief, now I can go back to sleep.

BAHAHAHAHAHA the hick comes out.

CLASSSSSSSSSSYYY!!

• rainbow3000

May 17, 2012 @ 11:10 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    rainbow3000

i’m bipolar

• A

oh yeh its so cute how she spits, i cant even.
    i bet all christs. do dat :D

May 17, 2012 @ 11:10 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    rainbow3000

i’m bipolar

Moments truly treasured and remembered when her boyfriend kisses her. I’m pretty sure the same thing has happened to him once or twice. “Excuse me, dear. (Turn head, gag, spit); Oh, no dear, it’s not you, it’s just that I have acid reflux from not eating bread. Come here baby, smmoochie!” Liam turns head, cocks gun, and shoots

• UKnowULuvMe

Ewwwwwwww……….I love Miley but what if that landed on someone? What do you think toilets are for? Go inside and spit in that.

• rainbow3000

How come my account log out by itself?

• rainbow3000

May 17, 2012 @ 11:21 am
    UKnowULuvMe said:

How can you love her when you don’t even know her?

I love Miley but that disgusting but anyways it is non of our business , oh and why on earth would paps follow her when she’s on a vacation seriously give the girl a break .

• rainbow3000

I bet the dog licks it’s own poop and she just kisses him, maybe that’s why she feels disgusted and spit.

• A

rainbow3000 said:
    How come my account log out by itself?

i cant even use my account anymore cos it doesnt lt me log in or anything, althought the dates are right. so.

• UKnowULuvMe

rainbow3000 said:
    How can you love her when you don’t even know her?
    I mean like as a fan, of course. I’m allowed to have an opiniion of her, just like you and from your comments you seem to. If you’re allowed to think lowly of her I’m allowed to think highly of her. Period. The end.

• rainbow3000

A said:
    rainbow3000 said:
    How come my account log out by itself?

oceanup is so fucked up!

fucking disgusting

I don’t like when people spit but I don’t mind it as long as they don’t spit in me. Stop telling people how they should live their lives. “Oh but that’s not ladylike” So what? Just because society teachs us that women who act like ladies are worth more than those who don’t? I’m sorry but I won’t let other people’s opinions change who I am. If I am comfortable with what I’m doing and I’m not disturbing anyone then everybody should STFU.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Ew, I can’t stand it when people spit on the breezeway or in the hallway. I think it’s disgusting. I don’t even like it when I spit in the sink.

=

please I’m sure everyone spits at least everyday or every week!

I spit almost everyday usually after I brush my teeth! so we all spit when its mandatory and sometimes I keep spitting way after I’m done brushing to spit out any leftover minty mouthwash that might be in my mouth XS
    & when I’m sick with nasty yellow flem in my throat I always try hackin it out >.< even when I’m outside or in public (when no one is watching) or driving I spit out cause I need to when I’m sick

I think I’ve spat over a hotel balcony near Disney world when I was young… I dont remember lul but the bottom of the ground was just trees, bushes and grass so there shouldn’t be a person there so maybe Miley’s saliva might have landed on the grass/ground or plant not a person -.-

but yes you shouldn’t spit over a balcony but maybe she had to el oh el

I think I’ve spat over a hotel balcony near Disney world when I was young… I dont remember lul but the bottom of the ground was just trees, bushes and grass so there shouldn’t be a person there so maybe Miley’s sa liva might have landed on the grass/ground or plant not a person -.-

but yes you shouldn’t spit over a balcony but maybe she had to el oh el

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 01:00 pm
    kyansgirl45 said:
    Oh my god. to the people calling this gross, like you have NEVER spit off a balcony before. You all find something to bitch about. Who cares. Grow up slutzz.
    Uh no, I actually haven’t, and even had I ever done so in my twenty years of living, it wouldn’t have anything to do with my sex life. Maybe you should grow up? Just a thought. Feel free to take it with a grain of salt, or better yet, the whole bag and a side of lemons. -___-

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

EVERYBODY RELAX. gosh, stop making gossip of ANYTHING.

Miley is so disgusting… I love it!

Pure class right hurr

• exoticmist

That’s disgusting.

• mileyqueen

Errrrrr……..
    not exactly sure about this one, miles.
    O.o

thats a complete invasion of privacy -__- . LOL at the people hating, i bet you ALL do gross things when you think no one’s looking. .. it’s not even THAT gross.

• kyansgirl45

leave her alone!

• noodles

____________________________________

sure i did when i was ten. shes a grown ass woman spitting of the balcony like that is not polite. normally when i have to spit i take a tissue or go to the bathroom if neither is available if im outside i go somewhere else that is semi-private if i have to i suck it up and swallow.

• kyansgirl45

Not everyone is you though. If she was in public I bet she would be polite about it. But she’s in private on her own time.( well as private as a celebrity can get). Let the girl spit!

I’ve never spit off a balcony…

Yeah I’ve actually spat over a ledge and it hit the ground and a lake… I don’t see the big deal how some retarded acting commenters are making this out to be.
    Some people just love to pick on her its too pathetic & annoying… they say they hate Miley for this and that but they’re being what they supposedly despise…

thecat61 said:
    Baseball, softball(girls), hockey, football players spit in public all the time are they lowest of the low white trash mentality.

MTE
    people are acting like retards with no common sense -_-

Exactly.

I’d love to go to some of these commenters’ locations and take pictures of them spitting, scratching their asses, picking their noses, or whatever nasty shit they do and see how what they think.

Looks like the Jolly Green Giant hacked OCEANUP, except his little beans didn’t create much of a stalk. Oh, wait, that’s Justin Bieber!

I can honestly say that I have never spit off of a balcony. thats gross.
    I have never spit in public. Spitting in public is the lowest of the low white trash mentality.

She should have just taken a shit over the balcony then. She is in public.

—————————————–
    She should have just taken a shit over the balcony then. She is in public.

• thecat61

I don’t know about the “everyone spits over a balcony” rationale; I never have spit over a balcony. I do think we can agree most people have spit once or twice in their lives, tho. And while spitting is rather gross, it’s not the major crime some of you are trying to make it out to be. Miley spit; she didn’t eat a baby or sacrifice her pup to the moon goddess Luna.

Chillax.

sorry but that is just gross. what was the point of that? over a balcony? really?

she’s such a dude

rainbow3000 said:
    I guess she can take herself out of the hoebillies but she can’t take out the hoebillies out of her. That’s pure redneck behavior.

Prejudice much? So you think you are better than her because she’s a hillbilly and you’re not? Ugh, sorry, this is a matter of CULTURE. And that’s very ignorant of you.

• crystal

LMFAO idk why i laughed so hard at this .

Ugly inside and out. I wish she just drop dead.

Ugly inside and out. I wish she just drop dead.

Who? You! yeah I’d love to see you dead when I kill your ugly ass, you stupid cunt.

• lookatmenow

That’s just so attractive. Seriously though, why are the effing paps around her, on friggen vacation? I know I’d be embarassed if someone took a pic of me hocking one.

• lookatmenow

Ugly inside and out. I wish she just drop dead.
    LAWL bitch please. Let’s see a pic of you.

• A

well, thats hot.

• LetsJumpTheSun

rainbow3000 said:
    Wow Selena will never spit, she will never do something like that. Maybe she could learn a litte lesson about class from Selena..

===

Oh haters… I would like to see a post in which no one compares Miley to Selena, just for one freaking time

ew not a hater but this is disgusting

• oceanUP

too bad she didn’t go out naked like zac efron !ahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaha

• rainbow3000

• lookatmenow

too bad she didn’t go out naked like zac efron !ahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhaha
    Lol really OU? Really?

• A

lookatmenow said:

Its kind of childish & disrespectful spitting of people, no matter how annoyed youre of em.

• SubwayToVenus

Ew Miley! That’s gross, I hate when people do that, I always tell off my dad when he does that, she’s a lady, she should’ve spit inside her room.

• BrokenArrow

How can you love her when you don’t even know her?

Same way people hate her and dont even know her ;)

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

Exactly!!!!!!!

What are you people? A bunch of sheltered virgins? It’s spit.. Saliva. No big deal. Has anyone hating ever made out with someone or had sex.. Or eaten red meat? You know.. The food cooked covered in blood.. Like ground beef or the sausage in your Egg McMuffin. All of those much grosser (but still awesome) than SPITTING OUTSIDE. Grow up fools. You’re a bunch of idiots. Seriously.

Loling at the still awesome part haha

• rainbow3000

SubwayToVenus said:

• rainbow3000

THOR <3

• damselchelle

Thats nasty as fuq.

she’s slut and uncultured…her mother’s a redneck, no surprise there…

she’s slut and uncultured…her mother’s a redneck, no surprise there…

Hmm no surprise you sound like an idiot. Derp.

Lmfao, you realize she wasn’t referring to anyone’s sex life right? So why bring it into your argument? Lol every comment you make, I MYSELF read and take with a grain of salt. I can’t ever take you seriously.

• LIL’sbb

You realize that I would love to take a hand full of salt and throw it at your face with your eyes wide open.

I’m implying that spit is not as gross as half the things people do in their every day lives. If you take it with a grain of salt, you wouldn’t have made a rebutle. Moron. Spitting is not as gross as pooping. And everybody poops. She’s not shitting off the the balcony. Just spit, produced from the salivary glands, non toxic, odorless, basically just like water. Whatevz’.

I want to buy a gun and shoot her like what they did to Tupac.

• SubwayToVenus

Does it really matter? She’s a good person.

• Ijustneedyounow

well that’s lovely.

One word. Ew.

wow, real classy miley….

I want to buy a gun and shoot her like what they did to Tupac.

Ha you heartless loser like that’ll happen. Your ass probably isn’t even old enough buy one but I would sure be more than glad to get my gun and shoot you with my 9mm, those bullets love going through worthless pieces of shit such as yourself ;D

lmfao.