Nick Jonas SOFTBALL HOTNESS

7216781890_afdcd18f53_b

Via JonasBrasil.

Nick Jonas Set to Host 2012 Broadway Jr. Festivities, 5/29. Details HERE!

• Nickytroopers

his arms are so big they’re full of secrets

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 01:48 pm
    NICK WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO LA??? WE MISS YOU HERE!!!!

PLEASE COME BACK!!! :(
    Shut up, Eliza. As Nick is continuing with the Broadway softball league, he’s not rushing to L.A. anytime soon.

He sure looks happy. Here his play is closing and he has no record contract. Most people would be depressed. New York still seems to make him happy. Or maybe he’s tired, and happy just to hang out and not have to be somewhere for a while. Hope he stays in NYC, but I guess he could turn up anywhere now.

He’s REALLY happy. Something is going on!

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

Can’t believe someone called him fat on here. People have such an odd idea of what’s fat. He’s not a tall guy. Which makes it harder to keep weight off and every ounce shows up quickly. No wonder so many celebrities have eating disorders.

_________________________________________________

This. :) You go girl! Do yo thang!

May 17, 2012 @ 02:26 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    May 17, 2012 @ 01:48 pm
    NICK WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO LA??? WE MISS YOU HERE!!!!

PLEASE COME BACK!!! :(

And who the hell are you?? I’m not Eliza!!!

Ad yes Nick will come back to LA!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT! SORRY GIRL!

Nick seems the happiest in New York. I don’t think he’s going anywhere. Plus the brothers are now recording in NY. There’s no reason to go back to LA. Nick’s life is in NY now!

ladies don’t get your panties in a bunch! that girl Holly is in just TWO pictures. they’re on the same team of course she’ll be around him!

Nick has said many times lately he is single. he actually tells the truth in all his interviews. when he is really dating someone he denies the question

There’s some people on twitter who have such attitude towards fans who did not go to see the show. First of all some people would love to but live in other states or countries and COULDN’T go. Secondly, in this economy, people are struggling. Thirdly, the weeks that people were off from school and college, the show did do very well. Nick’s fans weren’t the problem, it was the older audience who didn’t go see him. Yell at them.

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

====

Are you effing dumb? that girl will be bullied her WHOLE life… Besides it’s almost certain when this girl grows up she won’t like these celebs & will hate her name! That’s SO stupid.

PS: I like all those girls you want name her after. But I can’t sit here and watch you ruin anyone’s life!

• l?veislouder

-______- giving someone a name, after a celebrity, a family member, whoever, is not “ruining their life.” calm yourself, seriously. Selena Gomez was named after Selena Quintanilla, look how ruined her life is! (note the sarcasm, please!)
    Hilary is a common name, and Raven and Demetria aren’t unheard of. The only original one is Miley, but quite a few babies have been named Miley by now, so eventually, it could go into circulation. Again, giving a child a name, no matter where the idea originates from, is not ruining their life -___-

===

if her name will be Hilary it’s okay, but what if she chooses Demi, Miley or Raven…?

May 17, 2012 @ 02:52 pm

I WILL NAME MY DAUGHTER MILEY,HILARY ,RAVEN,DEMI OR SELENA.

which is the best name?

Name her Pitusa like Party In The Usa.

Nick’s just one of those guys that always gets involved with girls he works with – and never learns his lesson.

HE’S FAT

NICK WILL COME BACK TO LA SOON!! :)

• l?veislouder

Then her name would be Demi, Miley, or Raven. I don’t see how it’s the end of the world, or “not okay.” Demi and Raven are not the first with those names, and Miley is not the last.

• classicalmusicplayer

I wonder what it’s like living a life where every outside moment could be photographed and put on the internet. I think I would be paranoid.

• l?veislouder

May 17, 2012 @ 04:14 pm
    classicalmusicplayer said:
    I try to have that mindset when I get dressed and walk outside, but always at some point in the day, I forget to think like that, and I’m like, “omgg what if I had just been photographed scratching my nose?!” It’d be a hell-ish life, for sure, especially since personally, I hate having my picture taken.

May 17, 2012 @ 04:03 pm
    HE’S FAT

Muscular*

lol where are my usual nicky luvers at?

Nick is not going back to LA anytime soon. Hes very serious about his softball team and the new album. And he has a label Jonas Records. I hope they do go the Hanson route and do release their own albums. I think they will get more respect that way. I have seen way more pictures of holly and Nick yesterday and hes very in to her. The held haves even once and he smile and laughed at every she said. If he likes her I would be happy for him cause shes the normal girl everyone wanted him to day. They hung out for most of the game and she was the only one he held hands with and smiled with.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

especially if you don’t like your picture taken. Normal pics would be find with me but the inbetween facial expressions type one would be the one’s that I hate. Well I guess the pics are just a small price you pay for being able to do what you love.

• l?veislouder

And who the hell are you?? I’m not Eliza!!!

Ad yes Nick will come back to LA!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT! SORRY GIRL!

NICK WILL COME BACK TO LA SOON!! :)
    lol nope. Not anytime soon.

He could have recently started getting serious with here. We may never know, but they seemed closer then the other players.

I thought girls play softball… lawlz

The way that dancer Holly is always right there with Nick at all times makes me think there is something going on there. She just laughed when people asked but she did not deny it.

it’s a worn-out comment, but- damn! that ass!

• Ijustneedyounow

May 17, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

either that or she just has a thing for him

Nick doesn’t look interested.

I think that she has boyfriend.

NICK WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO LA??? WE MISS YOU HERE!!!!

PLEASE COME BACK!!! :(