Joe Jonas, ‘Me And My Sis At Bamboozle’

d8da85bea11f11e18cf91231380fd29b_7
80998282a12a11e1af7612313813f8e8_7
8f5f173ca13411e1b10e123138105d6b_7_0

UPDATE: Tiffany Giardina is there! Help me surprise 1 of my fans & raise money for charity tmrw at Silverlake Rec Center. I’ll meet you guys by the basketball courts @2:30pm!

The Nick post is still sexually active.

• SubwayToVenus

Actually, it is true, Joe posts are always fucking hilarious.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Actually, it is true, Joe posts are always fucking hilarious.

THIS

ppl bring popcorn we are going to have discussion over which post is better, sexy or w/e

joe is so sexy! someone photoshop my vagina to the first pic!!!

I performed reverse cowgirl on Joe last night!

• Taylor Swift

I see you Joe.

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor Swift said:
    I see you Joe.

Omg

reverse cowgirl is nicks fave position too!

• Joeprotectors

Shut up! shut up! shut up abusers!

reverse cowgirl is nicks fave position too!
    I was fucking Joe, not Nick, so it doesn’t matter.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Omg Joe unbutton that shirt

• jessica

Joe is too sexy!!!!His hair is grow up again!! yes yes i can’t wait to see his new look

• SubwayToVenus

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Omg Joe unbutton that shirt

Lol, this.

Mikey playing Bamboozle! lol

• Nickyabusers

pow pow

OMG LOL I remember that and she turns out a sweet & good girl …Dani is so much better than that but some how I like your funny idea :))
    I KNOW I KNOW DANI IS GEORGEOUS BUT I CAN´T STOP TO SAY OOOOUUHH MYYY GUUUUUUUUDDD WHEN I SEE HER HAHA XD LOOLLLL

they are recording for Kevin s reality show …we are gonna see these in the show …

I really love reading comments here beside those times people are fighting Jonas posts are funniest posts ever I laugh out loud most of the times Jonas fans are really cool

• It’s Friday!

OMG! IT’S FRIDAY!

YEAH for Jonas posts!!

• leah <3

May 18, 2012 @ 04:18 pm
    mary said:
    ooooooh my goddd i can’t stop to laughing with this lol

Joe posts are better than Nick posts

Joe posts are better than Nick posts

DUH but Nick posts are a close second.

Joe posts are better than Nick posts

DUH but Nick posts are a close second.
    A very close second.

• l?veislouder

Blahhh Caroline, I feel like an agent undercover, planning this trip behind my dad’s back hahah. It’s so tiring!

it is good to hang out with your sister in law Joe Jonas.And, “Dani” looks amazing here.And, i can’t wait for there show ‘Married To Jonas” on E!

• SubwayToVenus

?veislouder said:

Lmaooooooo, you’re terrible, he’ll probs kill you.

• l?veislouder

Lmaooooooo, you’re terrible, he’ll probs kill you.
    lol ugh, I know. This is crazy. But it looks like I’m coming :D hahaha

• SubwayToVenus

lol ugh, I know. This is crazy. But it looks like I’m coming :D hahaha

YAYYYY, tattoo AND trip? Your dad’s gonna be angry, hahaha

the jonas brothers all look good when they wear red

• l?veislouder

YAYYYY, tattoo AND trip? Your dad’s gonna be angry, hahaha
    Omgggg I can not get the tattoo anytime soon; my dad would throw me out of the house, the will, and his life! omg no hahaha. The trip, he’ll get over though. I’ll be good… eventually. lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

how cute is joe with that tshirt lol

in the first picture i thought it was demi for some reason o______0

• HeckYeahJoBros

Joe and I are going to have sex, so please don’t tweet him about how sexy he is and blah blah blah because he gets distracted very often with his fucking iPhone.

• LOGANHENDERSONS

May 18, 2012 @ 08:52 pm
    HeckYeahJoBros said:

He might post pics of you guys on instagram…..

• l?veislouder

Oh damn, third picture: filming the reality show!

How big is Joe’s dick in the last picture? His legs look so far open.

• Jinxx.

May 18, 2012 @ 10:47 pm
    How big is Joe’s dick in the last picture? His legs look so far open.
    it’s times like these when I sincerely hope joe doesn’t read these posts.
    how awkward. lmao.

people were saying what happened to Joe and Mikey s friendship …where are they now? cant you see Joe is trying to support him ?
    You just so jelious so you make rumors just because of ONE SINGLE day that Joe went out with his other friends
    he is a great guy dont send hate dont insult him …he doesnt deserve it
    You will pay

Im so happy that OU post about Jonas Some Sites like BlindGossip and HL just post about them when they want to ruin them … Damn those sites

I cant buy it !
    why Demi/miley/selena get more attention in media and different sites ?
    Jonas Brothers may not be above them but they should have the same ….you know what I mean.

• JoeHoe15

OMJ! My babe looks handsome (as always)! Hir hair! :D Red suits on him. <3

Joe Jonas will be at the Silverlake Rec Center’s basketball court (LA) today at 2:30pm.. Help him raise money for charity!

weird to see a pic of only the 2 of them. just not used to that ^^

• mary

JOe is looking HOT!!!

marysaid:someone else remember “Janice” from tv series FRIENDS hahaha always when i see danielle jonas i wanna say OOOOOH MYYY GODDD like heer is just is identicalllllllllllll
    ———————-

Joe had sex with the anon above me.^^

Red shirt look SO good on Joe … Handsome Joe

Joe took a shit on the anon below me vv

i want a photo shoot of Joe w/ Calvin Klein…… hoteness