Louis Tomlinson Surprises His Girlfriend

lou2
lou3
lou1

• You’reMyKryptonite

I love Larry Stylinson, but I really do think that Louis and Eleanor love each other and their relationship is real. I personally don’t think Larry is more than a bromance. I think its really cute how fond they are of each other, they remind me of my brother and our friend. They act sooo similar.

lmfao, I love you <3

haha me too <3
    Now, seriously, Louis is such a great boyfriend <3 and Eleanor is such a sweetheart.

You’reMyKryptonite said:

I used to think like that too, until I noticed the way some fans shipped Larry was not normal so I started searching them up and now I truly believe they are in love with each other, Harry has confessed to a magazine, he would go both ways, he kindly implied he’s bisexual, I seriously think they’re more than just regular friends and I think in the future they’ll be together, how many gay guys had girlfriends, wives and even children and looked happy and turned out to be gay?

• SubwayToVenus

Like here, Louis is not even talking so there’s no excuse for Harry to be staring at him like that.

• UKnowULuvMe

Lou and Eleanor are incredibly cute….though I do still ship Larry Stylinson, this fact is undeniable.

• l?veislouder

lmfao, oh my gosh, I can’t handle it! oh man, so much love!! <33333

SubwayToVenus said:
    I used to think like that too, until I noticed the way some fans shipped Larry was not normal so I started searching them up and now I truly believe they are in love with each other, Harry has confessed to a magazine, he would go both ways, he kindly implied he’s bisexual, I seriously think they’re more than just regular friends and I think in the future they’ll be together, how many gay guys had girlfriends, wives and even children and looked happy and turned out to be gay.
    ________________
    I believe that Louis, Harry, and Eleanor have a polyamorous relationship.

lmfao, oh my gosh, I can’t handle it! oh man, so much love!! <33333

I know, it’s not even funny, sometimes I hurt for him, one gif literally made me tear up, the one him and Louis are holding hands at a concert and Louis leaves and Harry’s like, don’t leave and his hand is like hangin there. Not funny.

________________
    I believe that Louis, Harry, and Eleanor have a polyamorous relationship.

I think that Eleanor knows about Larry like seriously, didn’t they ask Louis if he had a bear the other day and they all started laughing and he blushed and Harry gave him an intense stare? I don’t know what’s the deal, but Harry and Louis are in love.
    Seems more like Eleanor is Louis best friend, lmao.

• l?veislouder

I SAW THAT! Omggg so much love! <33333333333

I SAW THAT! Omggg so much love! <33333333333

I KNOOOOOOW!! Harry is in love and that’s for sure, and I think Louis is too but feels bad for Eleanor.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Seems more like Eleanor is Louis best friend, lmao.
    —————
    Of course Eleanor kknows about Harry and I don’t think she minds. That’s why I said the relationship the three have is polyamorous. I think its great really…of course I do hope that Louis chooses to be monogamous with Harry soon…like the heavens would want it

—————

So you think that Louis is with both and none of them mind? hmm probably, I don’t know, maybe Louis is just too fucking scared to admit that he’s in love with his best friend, because from what I’ve seen, Harry would be with Louis anyday. Maybe Eleanor is just a good friend and they love each other but they’re not in love and now their management needs them to claim they’re dating..?

You guys are always talking about Larry Stylinson but Ziam is pretty obvious too . I mean have you seen the way Zayn looks at Liam ? There’s something there I promise you !!!

SubwayToVenus said:
    —————-
    That could be true. I mean from what I’ve seen in interviews and things I KNOW that Larry is real, but I can’t figure out if Louanor is though it seems to be so…it could be a publicity thing as well though…homosexuality still isn’t accepted in many parts of the world so I could understand that too.

• You’reMyKryptonite

May 18, 2012 @ 11:50 am
    SubwayToVenus said

Harry admitted to being bi? damn I didn’t know that, maybe it is real. It’s obvious that they really care about each other but sometimes I feel that fans make it bigger than it really is. I know if you watch the videos and stuff you can see they clearly care about each other, but also if you believe something you might see more than what is really there. Like I wonder how they react to all of us this? like if they play along with it to make fans go crazy? lol regardless, I’d be happy. I love Lou and Eleanor but as long as they’re happy, it doesn’t really matter

—————-

Homosexuality in England is pretty fucking common because guys themselves are fucking pussys here and their homos compared to guys form all over the world tbh. But this is just not about how they touch each other, one look can tell so much about someone, seriously is like they can’t hide it.
    I still haven’t figured out what’s the deal with Eleanor, however, I like her so I don’t mind tbh, because I know in the future, Larry will come out and admit they’re together.
    It has happened in other famous gay men before.
    Imagine them being like Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka <3

• You’reMyKryptonite

May 18, 2012 @ 12:15 pm

I don;’t agree, I’d say Niall and Liam more than Zayn and Liam.

• SubwayToVenus

He didn’t say I’M BISEXUAL, but he did say, I’d go both ways and people were OMFG over it, and some fans that have been fans from the very beginning say that this is not news and Harry had already said he’s bi.
    I’m not exactly a bromance lover, I don’t usually freak out over couples that don’t exist, the only one is Niley, but I didn’t come up with it, they have history, so it’s not that crazy, they’re just not together anymore, that’s it, so I’m not exactly biased, I know some fans make a big deal out of everything but even my 14 year old brother told me the other day that he’s a straight guy and none of his friends act the way Harry and Louis do, (I showed him gifs and videos, lmao) he was like, THEY’RE GAY how come you guys don’t see it? and I’m like, oh we see it, haha.

SubwayToVenus said:
    It has happened in other famous gay men before.
    Imagine them being like Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka <3
    Yeah I believe they may come out in the future, but not now. In America as common as homosexuality is it’s still taboo ESPECIALLY for teens. If they were to come out now I could see crap all over the media like Oh No One Direction is going to make kids turn gay!

• UKnowULuvMe

It would be a PR nightmare for the American mgmt and they would never let that happen.

• SubwayToVenus

I don;’t agree, I’d say Niall and Liam more than Zayn and Liam.

I think Niall and Liam are too brothery and Zayn and Liam joke about being in love a lot but that’s it, they have very lovely bromances and I love it when they joke but I don’t think it’s more than just that, like with Larry.

• SubwayToVenus

This is exactly what I believe too. That’s when I think Eleanor and Louis probably love each other but aren’t in love they barely see each other and tbh Eleanor is in college, if she had a boyfriend, we’d never find out.

• l?veislouder

May 18, 2012 @ 12:15 pm
    Not even. Ziam is nothing like Larry.

• l?veislouder

While that’s true, I don’t think she would cheat. She seems so happy, and too involved with Louis’ family to have anyone else on her mind. She just bought gifts for the twins; she definitely is focused only on Louis.

Fans definitely make it bigger than it is. Every look, every touch, every inside joke, it’s scrutinized. “Oooh, Harry whispered to Louis on stage. They’re going to have sex.” “Louis touched Harry, it’s real.” I live in America, and being touchy feely like that with another man is of course going to be looked at like they’re gay. But I’ve still seen so many boys in my classes who act just like Larry. And they have girlfriends and hit on chicks in class, yet they rub on each other, talk about when they’re going to have sex. But we know they’re just kidding. I guess a lot of people don’t normally see that. People should just look at a gay couple and compare. Stop being ignorant, people.

SubwayToVenus said:

Hmmmmmmmmm…..I wouldn’t go that far now. Do you know how BIG of a story that would be?

Headline: One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s GF Caught With Another Man!

Everyone is ALWAYS looking for their 15 mins. of fame and they’re ALWAYS looking for a story to tell. If she were a cheater we WOULD know and ALL the directioners will be vicious about it.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh I’m just implying that if Louis really was gay and their PR wants to hide it and Eleanor is Louis friends and is faking along with it, I think that if she was with someone else, we would never know.

• You’reMyKryptonite

I totally get you, I’m a huge Niley fan as well. But they DID exist so it’s ok to fangirl over it. Plus as much as people fight it, they did care about each other a lot. But idk I still feel that some fans care more about Larry and try so hard to make it seem real, more than Harry or Louis lol like if it is real, they’ll eventually show it. But in the mean time people should just accept that Louis is in an a relationship and Harry is a little man-whore lol I don’t get why people try to fight it? and idk about where you live, but I know tons of straight guys that act super gay with their friends. Seriously, my brother and our friend remind me of Larry. They’re both in relationships, but never pass up hanging out with each other, and when they do, they’re always wrestling and touching each other. They’re straight but it’s pretty cute lol

lol how much more publicized can this “relationship” get. nice bearding, management. so transparent.

lol

lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That is an old photo of him. Plausibly circa June 2011.

——————————————–
    I wholeheartedly agree! xx

• l?veislouder

May 18, 2012 @ 10:47 am

——————————————–
    I wholeheartedly agree! xx
    I’m sorry that you’ve been so accustomed to the likes of the Jonas Brothers hiding their relationships at their peak, or that no one has ever done anything nice for you in a relationship, but that doesn’t make this a boarding relationship set up by management at all.

Just like haters, to ruin such lovely acts because they’re green. -_____-

Anyway, this is very sweet. I’m so happy for Eleanor :) oh, and Louis too.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I adore eleanor and louis together, they look amazing and they love each other you can tell xx

Am I the only one who doesnt ship Larry Stylinson ? I feel so lonely geeeez !

Lou & Eleanor are so cute ?

No, love, you are not. There a lots of sane and intelligent fans who understand that Larry is a bromance and that is all. Lou and Eleanor are beyond cute. And all the people who think she’s a beard are just jealous and can’t comprehend what relationships are like.

• SubwayToVenus

I adore Eleanor and they’re super cute but everyone knows she’s a beard.

• SubwayToVenus

Am I the only one who doesnt ship Larry Stylinson ? I feel so lonely geeeez !

Lou & Eleanor are so cute ?

Yes I think you are. Even my non directioner friends ship Larry stylinson. My mum does too, the pope does as well, even Santa Claus ships Larry.

• l?veislouder

lmfao, I love you <3

Someone point me to the article where Harry admits to being bi. And if you say, “I don’t remember where I saw it.” You’re just bullshitting, because if you can remember what he said word for word than you should be able to remember what magazine it was in. And also, there are so many guys in my school that are straight and completely “gangsta”, as they would say, but yet when they’re with their best friend they hug all over each other, touch each other’s genitals. They act just like Larry and the rest of the boys but there’s no underlying message to it. They’re just extremely close and feel they can act any type of way together and not have it feel weird.

By the way, it’s so ignorant to call someone gay when you don’t know them at all. It’s stupid and so immature. if you believe they are together, fine. You don’t need to call them faggots and accuse Eleanor of being a beard. If you believe there’s something going on then just WAIT for them to admit it, and stop making ridiculous fanfictions and Tweeting Eleanor because you’re a jealous fan. But get your own life in the mean time, because you’re going to be waiting for a while. xx

• SubwayToVenus

I can guarantee they will be on the cover of People in 10 years expressing their love…GUARANTEE IT!

Same here. I’d bet on it.

• WheskPeak

Your comment is awesome. Thanks for that laugh right when i needed one. Thanks for your marvelous submitting! I really enjoyed examining it, you undoubtedly are a great writer. I will make sure you bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I wish to encourage that you continue the great operate, have a great weekend!
    homepage
    homepage
    Seriously! Or as soon as she throws it just beyond your feet so you stick your own toes under it. Awesome. Or within the snow for just two weeks:)

l?veislouder said:

Just like haters, to ruin such lovely acts because they’re green. -_____-

Anyway, this is very sweet. I’m so happy for Eleanor :) oh, and Louis too.
    ———————————————

Not a hater haha. Wasn’t hating in any way. I’m just sick of seeing how hard they try to cover up Larry. I don’t believe Louis and Eleanor are a real thing. I think Eleanor is being used as a beard, doesn’t mean her and Louis aren’t friends though, and that management has them tweeting and making it a very over-publicized relationship. I’m fond of El, just not fond of keeping Larry shoved in the closet!

she is his beard

• You’reMyKryptonite

Subway: how cool! I’m dying to go over there.

both of you are right. I’m just saying, we’ll never know 100% for until they confirm it.

• Farrah

#1. Can someone explain to me in what context some of you are using “Beard” in?

#2. Why does everyone think Management control these guys with everything they do?? Your all saying it’s ‘not real’ because Louis and Harry are gay. Well, has it been confirmed? NO. Have either of them been seen doing things with other men before they became famous? and don’t even try telling me they only became gay after the X Factor. You can’t just “become gay”.

• SubwayToVenus

Headline: One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s GF Caught With Another Man!

Eleanor lives in England and she doesn’t even live in London, she doesn’t need to even hide to be with someone else, no one would see her, maybe some random and creepy fan but the point is, if the relationship is PR, she could be seeing someone else and we wouldn’t know.

• l?veislouder

Headline: One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson’s GF Caught With Another Man!

Directioners would care, and it would come out with them, but the world wouldn’t care; it wouldn’t make world-breaking news, just tabloid, if even that. The Directioners would definitely find out if there were a way to, I don’t doubt that. I don’t think she’s cheating though, or even thinking of it. I think she’s simply just too happy.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Eleanor lives in England and she doesn’t even live in London, she doesn’t need to even hide to be with someone else, no one would caught her, maybe some random and creepy fan but the point is, if the relationship is PR, she could be seeing someone else and we wouldn’t know
    True dat….

l?veislouder said:
    I don’t think she’s cheating either. She doesn’t seem the type, but who EVER does? Its just one those things…

I live in England, lol.
    I get your point, but Louis dating Eleanor means nothing, how many guys had girlfriends while they were famous and then came out? MANY, Ricky Martin, Elton John, they came out YEARS later and I think this is just another case.
    And of course touching is normal, but staring the way they stare at each other is not.

You’reMyKryptonite said:
    There IS a fine line b/w romantic love and friendship…

• SubwayToVenus

Even guys with children turned out being gay. Is not easy to come out of nowhere with that and it’s even harder when you’re an international superstar and this is a guy from your own band. It would be huge, like even the one that was gay from Nsync, came out after the band broke up.

• SubwayToVenus

There IS a fine line b/w romantic love and friendship…

This.
    Zayn and Liam are friends, Louis and Harry..?

SubwayToVenus said:

—————

SubwayToVenus said:
    This.
    Zayn and Liam are friends, Louis and Harry..?
    Louis and Harry are best friends…and best lovers. Their chemistry is palpable.