Nick Jonas, ‘Fans Are Generally Polite..’

yrtnrtnyt

Nick Jonas told MTV: ‘The craziest fan encounter? The great thing about the fans is that they are polite during the show. At the beginning of the show, they have an opportunity get excited, and then throughout the show, they are very polite.. Occasionally, they’ll have little outbursts of craziness. It usually comes for me during the kissing moment during the show. They can say some pretty wild things I can hear out of the corner of my ear. It’s fun.

I actually stand offstage during the kiss and scream things like, ‘Nick, Nick, oh Nick,’ with about that [deep] inflection. Before the show, it’s fun to come into the theater every night, because there are people waiting. Sometimes there are people camped out waiting that aren’t even there to see the show. They’ve already seen the show or they’re seeing the show in the future, and they’ll be like, ‘Hey Michael, good show.’ And they’re very cool and easygoing.’

Fan pix via JonasBrasil.

Someone quick photoshop a dick in his mouth http://instagr.am/p/KyK5NjD8JM/

WHY IS NICK SO UGLY

you mean so perfect?

because God made him like that, his looks a a reflect of his beautiful soul

Nick is the hottest ever!

Oh no Joe is just annoying, he is so dumb, I guess he has never had a real problem

Nick is generally polite too

there some people who are always joking, as a mechanism of defense, even when they’re asked serious stuff, they don wanna open up about what really hurt them and they prefer to joke, I think Joe is one of them, I think he is not annoying, he is very sweet and kind to everyone, but Nick is my favorite, I like bossy guys lol

Oh Nick I love you!
    I love you more.

I like that about joe actually he has a five years old mind. He also doesn’t care about letting his inner woman come out while walking.

you mean so perfect?

because God made him like that, his looks a a reflect of his beautiful soul
    I am truly blessed

May 18, 2012 @ 03:16 pm

True, true. Did you see the punkd preview? He’s so shy and quiet!

I think Nick is becoming really attractive

• Nick Jonas

Nick is the hottest ever!
    Burning up for you, baby ;)

• Nons

Someone quick photoshop a dick in his mouth http://instagr.am/p/KyK5NjD8JM/
    lol.

• Joe Jonas

I don’t have a mind of a 5 year old. I have the mind of a fun person.

“Inner woman” ?

True, true. Did you see the punkd preview? He’s so shy and quiet!

I did! he is so sweet, they took advantage of his kindness,and he didn’t lie, he accepted he helped steal the TV.
    I saw an episode where a guy denied he parked someplace he wasn’t allowed and blame the vallet parking guy

Hi joe!

well done Nick with the EP!!! hope HTS stays!

Nick is fantastic!

well done Nick with the EP!!! hope HTS stays!

Nick is fantastic!

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=76881&fid=534461 he has some facial hair now, that’s weirdly hot..he’s growing up! :)

You hope HTS stays? It’s closing Sunday!

You hope HTS stays? It’s closing Sunday!

it may stay, it’s still not sunday, things can change in a minute

is it true that Joe Jonas was pretty depressed when his bike was stolen and Nick bought him an ice cream and he dropped it? did he say I am ok now?? is that guy stupid or what? I love Nick anyway.

Oh Nick I love you!

see Nicky haters, he does love Joe, he buys him ice cream duh!!

WHY IS NICK SO UGLY?

May 18, 2012 @ 03:00 pm

I think Joe is not well in the head. He just needs our love and understanding in these difficult times.

• NJD

Nick Jonas is one of a kind, he is always been the smartest and the most talented of that family, he is too perfect

• Joeyprotectors

Nobody is better than my Joey! Go Joey, yay Joey!

I would rather have Joe’s incredible Joner thrusting in and out of me than Nick’s micro dick.

Joe defenders are so stupid, just like him, lol

• l?veislouder

I got my eyebrows done because I’m seeing Nick tomorrow :)
    I’m also bringing flowers, but they’re not for him lol

they’re all hot but the most important thing is the personality so Nick wins
    LOL, Nick loses in that category.

I know right? but imposible is imposible …

I know! he may be that one in a million

• wow Nick

Nick is perfection walking!

• Nickyabusers

pow pow

• Liam H

Liam!! I love you!
    Stop lying to me! You never suck the tip of my dick, only my shaft! You don’t love me at all!

Another Joe post! HIP HIP HOORAY

pow pow
    Is what I did to your vajowjow

Joe posts are boring, Nick’s are better :P

• NJD

yes!!! Nicholas is the best ever ever, he is the smartest and most talented there is and he is so hot, when he walks, talks, smile and OMG he is sex dancing, no one can compare to King Nicholas Jonas the first!!

Joe posts are boring, Nick’s are better :P
    Joe posts are better.

Joe posts are better

everything Nick’s is better than Joe’s

• NJD

yeah… I don’t care about his bro, I only care about him, my super NIcky!

Nicholas Jonas is perfect!

niley!!!

Joe posts are better

everything Nick’s is better than Joe’s
    Uhh…NO! Joe has the better boner. The better face. The better pelvic thrust. The better Butt. The better lips. The better personality. Etc.

lol of course not, Nick is better that’s why everyone prefers him

• NJD

oh shut up! no one is better than Mr. NICHOLAS! mr. President, his personality is perfection he is soo smart and talented and he is soo hot and sexy def the most attractive one go Nicky go Nicky!

Joe has a bigger penis than a lot of men, too bad he doesn’t it on any girl! Virgin!

they’re all hot but the most important thing is the personality so Nick wins

• Joeyprotectors

Go Joe, Go Joey!

• nikki

Nick’s beautiful inside and oudside

lol of course not, Nick is better that’s why everyone prefers him

• NJD

I have a song for my Nicky!!!

the day Nick was born, a star started to shine
    the day Nick started to sing my ears were feeling fine

• Joeyprotectors

I got my eyebrows done because I’m seeing Nick tomorrow :)
    =
    what about your fiance??? oh wait, i think nick likes engaged girls nevermind…

LOL, Nick loses in that category

how come? I don’t think so since he is the smartest and the leader of all of them

Joe defenders are so stupid, just like him, lol

why be smart? be stupiddd duhhhh!

• l?veislouder

what about your fiance??? oh wait, i think nick likes engaged girls nevermind…
    *zing* ba-dum-pshh.

Joe is the alpha male of Jonas Brothers.

Nick has more personality, Joe doesn’t even know hot to defend himself

naaa joe is just a follower when Nick gives directions

joe doesn’t need to defend himself! that’s why he has mamba!

• Ijustneedyounow

he is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

I don’t wanna be mean to Joe so I’m not gonna say bad things about him but for sure Nick has a better personality

Joe said he wishes he was like Nick lol

Kevin and Joe both say Nick has the better personality

Kevin is stupid too

no way!

• NJD

Joe and Kevin are ok but Nick is beyond perfection!

• Kevin Jonas

Doesn’t anyone care about me? :(

• l?veislouder

May 18, 2012 @ 04:56 pm
    I agree with that, but I think it’s just a preference thing. Joe looks more like a people person, like more people would gravitate towards him because he’d be fun and what not, but I can actually have a conversation with Nick (once he stops staring at me and actually says something haha), and I prefer that. That’s just me.

shut up abuser!!

Joe is not fun, he is boring

you’re boring too Kevin

no way! joe seems a lot more shy than nick!

• NJD

I said you were ok Kevin!

nicky is stoopidddd

• Nickyabusers

pow pow nick

naaa joe is just a follower when Nick gives directions
    Joe never takes charge. He’s probably submissive in bed. The blow-up doll having to do all the work.

Joe is more shy than Nick, when there’s a big group of people he doesn’t even try to talk, Nick is more like the “shut up everybody I wanna talk” kind of guy

lol what does Nickyabusers mean? do you wanna abuse Nick?

nicky is stoopidddd

President Obama doesn’t think so and neither do his brothers you bitch

yes abuse nicky!!

Nick would be the abuser not the abusee lol

lol my angel Nicky?

Joe is not outgoing at all, Kevin and Nick are

Related Stories

Nick Jonas, ‘Fan Fiction Is Dangerous’

lol!

Poor Nicky, don’t abuse him

Nick Jonas, ‘Fan Fiction Is Dangerous’

lol!

he read the abuse story

he hates the niley ones

yes joe you do have the mentality of a 5 year old, and you are always saying you cry in movies like a real girl lol and you like people to call you princess and you like to sing girl’s parts in karaokes and you like to babysitt and you are soo soo sensitive right? that’s your inner woman

Nick Nick I love you!!!!

I like that about joe actually he has a five years old mind.

that’s not a good think, it’s ok to have a child’s soul but not mind, that means he doesn’t understand stuff that grown ups should understand

I would like to see someone punk Nick, I think he is the one with the temper

Miley should punk Nick

Hi joe!
    Hey, babe :)

please noo! Nick already got rid of the virus Cyrus!

Hi joe!
    Hey, babe :)

May 18, 2012 @ 03:29 pm
    Miley should punk Nick

Nick would probably run if he saw Miley coming near.

I think it’s good to have a child’s mind because children are not selfish or envious they’re better than adults and they don’t hurt people, they forgive when someone hurt them, I wish I was 6

You have me confused with someone else, sweetie

Nick would probably run if he saw Miley coming near.

he should! she is obsessed with him, and that can’t be healthy

Nick Nick I love you!!!!

NJD said:
    Are you me dick? ‘NJD’

You have me confused with someone else, sweetie

yeah!! with the real Joe Jonas lol

May 18, 2012 @ 03:33 pm

Joe is a little angel!

Are you me dick? ‘NJD’

OMG I wish!! I’m your defender

• Nick Jonas

Nick would probably run if he saw Miley coming near.
    I would.

Joe is a little angel!

Nick too!!!

lol are they really brothers?
    one is an angel, the other is a demon and the other a lost soul.

I am very forgiving :)

why is miley so annoying with my Nicky

why is miley so annoying with my Nicky

LOL the three of them are good guys but they’re different

I am very forgiving :)

lol a 22 year old drop his ice cream and people were like “awwww” that’s funny I think he is actually a 5 year old trapped in a grown up body, maybe Nick stole his years, he is a 40 year old man in a 19 year old body

May 18, 2012 @ 03:33 pm
    Nick would probably run if he saw Miley coming near.

he should! she is obsessed with him, and that can’t be healthy

Nick is probably scared :/

Joe is a little angel!

Nick too!!!
    Don’t make me blush *blushes*

May 18, 2012 @ 03:39 pm

He is. Nick treats Joe like his little brother.

yes Nick you are a hot cherub!

• Joe Jonas

That’s why Nick likes old pussy, because he’s a very old man.

He is. Nick treats Joe like his little brother.

Nick is sooo sweet, lovely!

That’s why I think joe is a virgin.

That’s why Nick likes old pussy, because he’s a very old man.

and do you like 4 year olds?

• Nick Jonas

lol are they really brothers?
    one is an angel, the other is a demon and the other a lost soul.
    Who is the angel, demon and the lost soul?

That’s why I think joe is a virgin.

he may be, he looks unconfortable around women

Who is the angel, demon and the lost soul?

You are the angel baby! you! Nick Jonas!

i already abused him muahahahah

• l?veislouder

May 18, 2012 @ 05:01 pm
    lol not even.

when Nick Jonas sings, the sweetest is his voice
    when Nick Jonas dances, he says it’s not his choice

lol not even

why do you think they call him Mr. President?

Nick likes to tell people what to do

• NJD

I’m writing a song! it’s the shiz!!!!

• Delta Goodrem

Nick likes to tell people what to do
    I love it when he takes charge!

May 18, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    NJD said:

when Nick Jonas sings, the sweetest is his voice
    when Nick Jonas dances, he says it’s not his choice

LMFAO

it’s ready!

the day Nick was born, a star started to shine
    the day Nick started to sing my ears were feeling fine

when Nick Jonas sings, the sweetest is his voice
    when Nick Jonas dances, he says it’s not his choice

Nick is so hot that he can make me faint
    Nick has a body in which I want to paint

Oh Nicky where are you going?
    are you traveling in you boing?

Oh Nicky I need you now
    Oh Nicky without you I’m a cow!!!

it’s ready!

the day Nick was born, a star started to shine
    the day Nick started to sing my ears were feeling fine

when Nick Jonas sings, the sweetest is his voice
    when Nick Jonas dances, he says it’s not his choice

Nick is so hot that he can make me faint
    Nick has a body in which I want to paint

Oh Nicky where are you going?
    are you traveling in you boing?

Oh Nicky I need you now
    Oh Nicky without you I’m a cow!!!
    LMAO!

• l?veislouder

why do you think they call him Mr. President?
    Because he’s serious when he speaks, and proper. I was once a hardcore Jonas fan too, hun, I know my knowledge.

ay 18, 2012 @ 05:12 pm
    NJD said:

it’s ready!

the day Nick was born, a star started to shine
    the day Nick started to sing my ears were feeling fine

when Nick Jonas sings, the sweetest is his voice
    when Nick Jonas dances, he says it’s not his choice

Nick is so hot that he can make me faint
    Nick has a body in which I want to paint

Oh Nicky where are you going?
    are you traveling in you boing?

Oh Nicky I need you now
    Oh Nicky without you I’m a cow!!!

lol

mostly because he is their leader, everyone listens to him, he is the one making most decisions even though he is the youngest.

reverse cowgirl is nick’s fave sex position!

thank you thank you!!
    it’s a masterpiece
    all inspired buy Nicholas Jonas
    my heroe

• l?veislouder

That as well. But it has nothing to do with him needing to be the center of attention or heard most.

nick is my hero too, after joe!

it’s because Nick is the one with the strongest personality and he is the leader, they’ve said that like thousands of times, so what? he is still cute

• NJD

for me nobody is before my Nicky!! I’d never written a song before see? Nick is my inspiration

• NJD

gotta go, keep defending my Nicky for me please!!

reverse cowgirl is nick’s fave sex position!
    I was all up on his dick last night. Nick was bucking like a horse.

• SubwayToVenus

THIS POST, LMFAO.

HHAHAHA, he’s so adorable.

• Jinxx.

May 18, 2012 @ 07:29 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    THIS POST, LMFAO.

reply report
    lol, I reckon. this is one of the weirdest posts I’ve ever read.

oh nick…yes…oh yes…soooo good

member A is the angel, member B is the demon and member C is the lost soul

Joe is so sweet and innocent he said he was proud of Demi. He probably views Demi as his mom.

• Joe Jonas

That’s why Nick likes old pussy, because he’s a very old man.

and do you like 4 year olds?
    I’m not like Delta….

lol Nick is not the angel!

Joe said he wanted his mom to adopt demi lol

Oh nick….deeper, deeper! Yes! That’s it..ohhhhhhhh nickkkkkkk

• NJD

lol Nick is not the angel!

yes he is!!!

• Nick Jonas

Joe, at least I don’t have to pay people to fuck me.

lol Demi is younger than Joe and so is Nick

• Joe Jonas

I view her as my sister.

Joe, at least I don’t have to pay people to fuck me.

yeah honney people would pay to fuck you

• Nick Jonas

You are the angel baby! you! Nick Jonas!
    *Kisses you on the cheek*

Joe is very innocent indeed, sometimes he says things that surprise me, but it’s ok, he is really sweet and Nick is sweet too, people say he is bossy, but still he would be adorable, like Sheldon Cooper from The big bang Theory. and Kevin.. I don’t know anything about him

• Nick Jonas

lol Nick is not the angel!
    I could be a little devil in bed…

*Kisses you on the cheek*

wow!!! I love you Nicky yay!
    go Nicky go Nicky

Nick has the perfect personality and the perfect looks

• Nick Jonas

Once Kevin’s reality show comes out, you will know a lot about him.

If someone would prank Nick it shouuld be Justin Bieber, that would prove that they don’t hate each others

Once Kevin’s reality show comes out, you will know a lot about him.

I prefer to know more about Nick JOnas!!!

• Kevin Jonas

Nick has the perfect personality and the perfect looks
    LOL!

he is MY angel

• NJD

shut up Kevin! and Joe too!!

Nicky is the best!

• Nick Jonas

I don’t hate the youngster. He’s a cool kid.

• Miley Cyrus

she is right! Nick is perfect!! if he says I’m ugly I’m ugly if he says I’m a whore I am a whore!!! I am a slutty whore!!!!

gtfo virus cyrus!

• Nick Jonas

Joe, at least I don’t have to pay people to fuck me.

yeah honney people would pay to fuck you
    Then I would be a prostitute.

wait! did Joe really got depressed when someone stole his bike?? or he was joking? because if he did… wow

• Joe Jonas

shut up Kevin! and Joe too!!

Nicky is the best!
    OK thereeeee…………

Then I would be a prostitute

no, because you don’t ask for the money, you’re just worth it!

• Nick Jonas

You are too submissive. I don’t like that.

Joe Jonas ?was pretty depressed?: Joe Jonas has recalled one of the most depressing days of his life

I think that’s ridiculous!

It’s really tough. I’m OK now, but at the time I was pretty depressed.”

did he really say that?

You are too submissive. I don’t like that

I can be dominant!! do you want me to?

Then I would be a prostitute

no, because you don’t ask for the money, you’re just worth it!
    You keep making me blush. Come here, baby *makes out with you*

May 18, 2012 @ 03:44 pm
    That’s why I think joe is a virgin.

he may be, he looks unconfortable around women

This!

Yes demi is younger but remember joe is 5 years old!

You are too submissive. I don’t like that

I can be dominant!! do you want me to?
    It’s too late now. Plus, you sound like a cow when you moan.

I love Michael! I can’t wait to see what he does next!

Wow congrats nick number 3on billboard with no promotion just shows that there a big jonas fanbase and lol nicks ep that did not get promoted debut at the same spot as unbroken and when yhe sungoes down

• Joe Jonas

Yes demi is younger but remember joe is 5 years old!
    I will show you how manly I am behind closed doors…

I’ll do anything you want I can’t live without you Nicholas

It’s really tough. I’m OK now, but at the time I was pretty depressed.”

did he really say that?

Yes! Then he said he went to a game To cheer himself and his team lost.

why would he get depressed when he got his bike stolen? He can buy another one!

Yes! Then he said he went to a game To cheer himself and his team lost

OMG lol!! that did make me laugh!!! but did he mean it?

I’ll do anything you want I can’t live without you Nicholas

Anything?

his bike had stickers! he wanted that one, he wanted his ice cream Nick bought him, that makes him depressed and cry

GUYS Joe was JOKING …he didnt want to say his real worst day because it was personal … cant you understand a JOKE :O use your brain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything!

‘Nick, Nick, oh Nick,’

LMFAO

lol I didn’t watch the interview how can I know, sometimes he acts really stupid so who knows

anything!
    Would you leave the man you’re with to be with me?

why did they ask that to Joe anyway? of course he would come up with something dumb, that question should be asked to Nick

y 18, 2012 @ 04:10 pm

I thought that too. lol!

• Miley Cyrus

Would you leave the man you’re with to be with me?

of course! I’m with him because I feel lonely, but I don’t love him, I only love you

Nick has said that his worst day was the day his blood sugar was up in the roofs and he went into a coma and that’s the day he found he was type 1 diabetic.

Nick would have said it was when he found out he was diabetic, that’s probably Joe’s real worst day too

Anonymous said:That’s why I think joe is a virgin.he may be, he looks unconfortable around women–This!
    OMG I thought I was the only one who felt that … he is so uncomfortable around women even in his music video Just In Love ! and in camp rock with Demi and in Jonas LA with chelsea … I think he is still Virgin too and its none of my bussiness I know but I felt that too!!!! and when some people thinks he doesnt have purity ring so he is not virgin any more …doesnt make sense for me with what I see and feel!!!!!!!

sometimes I find Joe really cute, but sometimes he is really annoying, Nick is better for me

Yes! Then he said he went to a game To cheer himself and his team lost

OMG lol!! that did make me laugh!!! but did he mean it?

Yeahhh

• Liam Hemsworth

You unfaithful bitch!

• Nick Jonas

But I don’t love you any more.

Liam I won’t leave you if Nick doesn’t want me back, don’t worry

• Miley Cyrus

then why did you make me say that Nicholas!! now I’m gonna lose Liam too!!!

I think Joe is a virgin too.

I think give your heart a break is about him not wanting to have sex with demi

Joe s worst day could be many days like when nick found out about his sickness when his dog died when camilla broke his heart when demi left to go to rehab when their grandma died when ashley didnt worked out …when haters started to send him hate none stop ….why should he say his worst day he is the kind of person who always keep his sadness to himself…You dont know it?those who laugh and joke alot have deep pain behind it in their heart …they hide it with smiles

yeah me too! but it’s difficult to believe that nowadays, but Joe is different, I think

• Liam H

Liam I won’t leave you if Nick doesn’t want me back, don’t worry
    You never loved me! Oh, so if Nick told you to take a shit in the middle of the road, will you do it?

that’s the worst thing to do, to keep sadness to oneself

No! please don’t ever leave me alone

nonymoussaid:me too!! look at his body language around women!! it’s like he rejects them! I feel sorry for him sometimes he is really unconfortable, he is definetely a virgin or gay—i dont get gay vibes, you can tell when joe is crushin on a girl. I think he’s a virgin, i felt bad when britney spears gave him a lap dance cause he looked so scared lmao
    OMG EXACTLY …I was like poor joe let him go hahaha that was really funny though :)) but he was obviously uncomfortable and TBH I liked it

joe was terrified lmao!

• Nick Jonas

then why did you make me say that Nicholas!! now I’m gonna lose Liam too!!!
    It was just a question. There was nothing behind it. You don’t even love the guy.

I think Joe is a virgin too and that’s why Camilla dumped him, she said so, then he had the same problem with Demi, and I do think Ashley was PR to get rid of the virginal image but it didn’t work, he project virgin vibes

• Miley Cyrus

You just want me to be alone, you got my hopes up, you should’ve never said that, what am I gonna do now?

• Nons

‘Nick, Nick, oh Nick,’……..oh how I want your dick………….

ewww thats just gross

• SubwayToVenus

OMFG, LMAO.

but Joe is 22, a 22 year old virgin? in Hollywood? it’s like a virgin in Sodoma!

• Liam H

No! please don’t ever leave me alone
    Fuck off.

I think Joe is a really special guy

OMG please no!!!

I think so too. And when ZT was insinuating stuff about him sharing a hotel room with Demi (it wasnt true btw) Joe freaked out and send his lawyer on him. lol

• Nick Jonas

Stand on a street corner…

• Miley Cyrus

Nick help me! someone help me!!! I can’t take this shit anymore, I just can’t

Anonymoussaid:but Joe is 22, a 22 year old virgin? in Hollywood? it’slike a virgin in Sodoma!
    I know right? but imposible is imposible …

Liam!! I love you!

I think Joe is a really special guy
    Of course you think that. I was your first.