Billboard Music Awards 2012 WINNERS

FFN_Billboard_Awards_KMFF_052012_9104840
FFN_Billboard_Awards_KMFF_052012_9104855

Do YOU agree with the winners? FULL list under!

+ Julianne Hough, Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood!

ARTIST AWARDS

Adele “21″
Top Pop Album:
Adele “21″
Top R&B Album:
Beyonce “4″
Top Rap Album:
Lil Wayne “Tha Carter IV”
Top Country Album:
Jason Aldean “My Kinda Party”
Top Rock Album:
Coldplay “Mylo Xyloto”
Top Alternative Album:
Coldplay “Mylo Xyloto”
Top Latin Album:
Romeo Santos “Formula: Vol. 1″
Top Dance Album:
Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
Top Christian Album:
Casting Crowns “Come To The Well”

SONG AWARDS:
Top Hot 100 Song:
LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
Top Digital Song :
LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
Top Radio Song:
Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
Top Streaming Song (Audio):
Adele “Rolling in the Deep”
Top Streaming Song (Video):
Nicki Minaj “Super Bass”
Top Pop Song:
LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
Top R&B Song:
Kelly Rowland Feat. Lil Wayne “Motivation”
Top Rap Song:
LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
Top Country Song:
Jason Aldean “Dirt Road Anthem”
Top Rock Song:
Foster The People “Pumped Up Kicks”
Top Alternative Song:
Adele “Rolling In The Deep”
Top Latin Song:
Don Omar & Lucenzo “Danza Kuduro”
Top Dance Song:
LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
Top Christian Song:
Laura Story “Blessings”

• gorgeousmileycyrus

No, OceanUp.com, if Justin Bieber was a LESBIAN… THEN, just THEN he’d look “fab”… seriously, the kid looks like a fucking runway-ready lesbian.

And, fuck no, I do NOT agree with a SINGLE winner! LOL!

LMFAO took 2 awards? R U KIDDING ME? You know, now, that the music industry is fucked for life… ADELE or Gaga deserved an award or 2… if not 3… or ALL!

And ‘Lil Wayne for “Male Artist”… I thought JB would win…. they both suck ass and niether of them hold ANY true talent!

• SubwayToVenus

Omfg stop with that Illuminati shit, Illuminati has nothing to do with Satan just so you know, stop buying shit. Bieber is a normal dude, who sings stupid songs, he believes in Jesus and he’s GENEROUS like everyone else in the music industry, for Gods sakes.

• EarthChild

And, fuck no, I do NOT agree with a SINGLE winner! LOL!

this

• EarthChild

How do people even have time to thoroughly think out Illuminati shit an hour after a performance.
    Some people omg

I’m tired of this shit of Bieber, Selena, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and other superficial acts.
    It’s embarrasing that they have more likes and followers than Madonna, for example.
    I can stand Katy Perry and Adele, though.

katty is pretty. i like her music
    eh i don’t like bieber and his stupid music.

Some people omg
    They’re seriously retarded.

I had the male menopause :)

EWWW, that’s awful.
    Katy Perry looks like a grandma, and Bieber looks like a girl. I know it’s really old and lame to say that, but he really does look like a girl here.

katty is pretty. i like her music
    eh i don’t like bieber and his stupid music.

She’s the only one in tha wave of popularity that i can stand now.

AWW, Justine’s wearing some really girly white pearl earrings :) pretty.

• SubwayToVenus

I love how Katy brings her grandma to all of the award shows <3 She’s so perf.

I bet Justin gives the best blowjbs evah.
    I could learn of him.

• SubwayToVenus

In that pic Justin looks like a lesbian.

I can stand Katy Perry and Adele, though.

OMG YESS thank you ITA and also LMFAO

I was literally annoyed that LMFAO won over Adele at the BMA -.-

SubwayToVenus said:

I love how Katy brings her grandma to all of the award shows <3 She’s so perf.

The grandma it’s hip ^_^ bling-bling in her walking stick :D!!! Rock-it!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

LMAO in the main second pic Justin Bieber literally looks like lesbian! I’m not even kidding! XD

AWW, Justine’s wearing some really girly white pearl earrings :) pretty.

yea doesn’t she look fabulous!

I hope I don’t offend anyone BUT I can’t understand all the Bieber craziness, his face is cute but girly, when he was younger he was a cute little kid, now he just look pretentious, but seriuosly what’s so special????

Katy looks older with that hair colour, and Bieber looks a bit masculine :/
    double fail.

EarthChild said:
    _________________

I weep for the tax dollars wasted on your unsuccessful education. Might I direct you to: http://www.busyteacherscafe.com/literacy/comprehension_strategies.html

godspeed

• yep

I completely agree even if his (or her lol) fans would retaliate on it and everyones been saying that forever, Bieber seriously looks like a girl in the picture

Justin bieber looks everyday soooo girly

@anon – Bieber won’t give up on his career. He’s fame-hungry now. Don’t you see? He will stay on top for that. The guy that played silly love songs for tweens in his guitar it’s done. Now he’s going rapper attitude-esque.
    ______________

I don’t think he is “fame hungry” necessarily. Remember, Justin never even sought fame in the beginning. This is just the course his life was meant to take. Maybe he will give up on God, maybe he won’t. But try to have a little faith lol

SubwayToVenus said:
    Some people omg
    They’re seriously retarded.
    _

Hmmm… I’m retarded now. That’s news to me.

I don’t get it neither. The music it’s not even great. It’s just lame teen pop. A genre that ironically music critics hates. And he’s just a gangsta wannabe pop star. I’m being real here.
    There’s better teen acts. But i think people choose him cuz they looking the next MJ. But it’s all marketing. He didn’t deserved the Grammy nominations in my insignificant opinion.
    By: LLL’s baby

“anyone find it weird how some music legends have died recently: Whitney Houston, Adam Yauch, Donna Summer, Robin Gibb (member of the Bee Gees)”

o.O

The more I see Justin Bieber, the more I’m realizing how obvious it is that Selena’s either doing this as a favor for him (and her) or is being paid to be his “girlfriend”. This is a VERY girly looking 18 year old. And it’s stranger as he gets older. Pretty sure he’s either a trangender or a gay. He can’t be a girl because he would have boobs and we have seen his dick outline and people are pretty good with spotting fake ones.

Yep, the Illuminati got to them after 30 years, because they wouldn’t retire. Bieber and McCartney are next. Well, maybe not McCartney, he already died and was resurrected.

i honestly am not even fond of justin bieber. his fans irritate the hell outta me. and he thinks he is usher… but anyways he DOES have talent. he is trying so hard to make everyone like him though. i mean, i think he would just be himself if everyone stopped giving him such crap for every little thing he does. the kid could be doing charity work and someone finds something wrong with it. just stop hating on the kid and let him do what he wants. i grew up and i think it’s time for you to grow up too.

Carrie looks like a princess. :)

Everyone looks really pretty (including miss beiber).

Is that Katy’s mom?

if you don’t have anything to say then why are you even looking at Bieber’s pic and why do you even care what he does of wear if you don;t like him.Anyways ,and proud of you Bieber keep up the good work and you rocked that song boyfriend.Hater are hating but who care as long as you are the best

Look who care about 1D THEY ARE GOING TO FADE UP ANYWAYS,JUST LIKE THE JOANS BROTHERS

ITA they’re both dreadful.

HAHAHAAH he didn’t even sing the falsetto part live and could barely do the rap….he’s gonna burn out sooner than later

Katy Perry looks old & not in a good way…

• Mouse

No matter how hard he tries, Justin will remain a talentless bubblegum pop tart with amazing auto tune and dreadful live performances.

• NirvanaSmells

Whats the fucking point to even coming to this shit? its full of ADELE AND GAGA ANYWAYS. I mean seriously, there are other artist out there too. It’s really weird how Adele’s got ALL THE AWARDS./ I mean, I feel like there’s some partiality or whatever.She is a good singer, but there are others who are equally good.Just because they aren’t popular, it doesn’t justify the need to give Adele every fucking award. It gets on my nerves. It’s seriously annoying. I’ve stopped watching these crappy award shows due to this. It’s always the same artists. Music is officially ruined.

AHEM!?!??!? WHAT ABOUT ONE DIRECTION!?!?!??!? They can actually sing. Not like these stupid bitches!!!!

• Anonamas

That list is fucking ATROCIOUS. This country is in the toilet.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m friends with the stage door guy lol. It was a really sketchy invite though; like I felt so out of place, and I feel like everyone knew I wasn’t suppose to be there. I could be being paranoid though, because Nick saw me and didn’t do a thing, and Mike was right next to him; he could’ve had me out if he wanted.

Lmao whatever! You still got to go & see Nick so yay you! I wish I was friends with a stage door guy :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

I really like my new icon ^.^

LOL 5 posts in a row. DEAD

• unique

RT “@Pink: one day if i lipsync, i hope i do it as well as him….”
    Hahaha.. Nice one pink

• l?veislouder

I wish I had made a friendship with Nick :( lol. I’m so selfish, but that’s what I was aiming for his whole time here. It’s not like I tried very hard though, but still. It would’be been nice, especially since I think he really does need a real, true friend. I like to think I could be real and true :)

I’d try being his friend too LMFAO we are on the same page here

Getting sleepy….I’ll ttyt Dani. Sweet dreams Xx

I’d try being his friend too LMFAO we are on the same page here
    lol okay, yay! :D

lol so, every Directioner in Connecitcut, Massachusetts, and New York thought that One Direction was staying at a hotel in their state today. Those boys are good at hiding lol

May 20, 2012 @ 09:27 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Getting sleepy….I’ll ttyt Dani. Sweet dreams Xx
    Oh damn, just when we could laugh at Directioners :( poo lol
    Goodnight <3 xx

i like sheep

• unique

“@joejonas: What happened to people singing live??? …..” hahahahaha!!

• Clauber

OceanUp who is the girl in your icon..shes so freaking weird EW

Clauber said:

OceanUp who is the girl in your icon..shes so freaking weird EW

BAHAHAHAHA Noah Cyrus xD

Your statement holds no credibility. Sorry.

wats wrong with u guys??? wats wrong with JUSTIN BIEBER? u guys, haters, u r so insicure to him. i can feel it. ur just insicure that hes good in singing and hes more gud luking than u!!! and richer, and in more aspects ! all i can see an say for ur comments is. YOU ALL HATERS ARE JUST INSICURE!!

• shasha

absolutely ! because JUSTiN BiEBER was in their so im satisfied :)

Top R&B Artist — Chris Brown
    Top Male Artist — Lil Wayne
    Top Duo/Group — LMFAO
    Hot 100 Song — ‘Party Rock Anthem’ by LMFAO
    Top Social Artist — Justin Bieber
    EWW.

Reposting this because it needs to be seen:

Okay. This is going to sound disturbing, but it has to be said. If you don’t buy into any of the “illuminati” rumors, you need to open your eyes. Justin’s performance tonight was VERY symbolic, and VERY evil.

It starts off with him doing Michael Jackson dance moves ON TOP OF A CHALK OUTLINE that police would draw around a DEAD BODY, with sirens surrounding Justin and the figure. (I won’t even start on the mimes, and police state-esque masks.)

Do you know what message was being sent to Justin Bieber tonight, with him being none the wiser? EITHER SUBMIT TO “US”, OR END UP DEAD JUST LIKE YOUR IDOL.

Who is “us”? The music industry is heavily satanic, and has little to no tolerance for mega-stars going on award shows and thanking Jesus Christ. In their eyes, Justin will either give up on Jesus, and start representing what they’re REALLY all about, or they WILL dispose of him. Either literally, or by ending his career.

My heart bleeds for him, because I know that he has no idea. The people who “suggest” ideas about performances know precisely what they are doing. What Justin thinks is a just a cool idea, is actually a calculated and deliberate set-up.

Because I know that Justin lurks this site, I just want him to know that he is in my prayers and the prayers of many other individuals who can see past the masquerade, and see what’s really going on.

“What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?” – Matthew 16:26

wut

LOOOOOOOL I doubt that was trying to be shown…

First of all, AMEN to all that was said here.

To those of you dismissing the Illuminati and its stangle-hold on every single aspect of entertainment and media (in addition to everything else, basically) then you’re doing exactly what they expect and hope you’ll do: BE BLIND.

Go on Youtube and educate yourself about the Illuminati and the music business and then try to be ignorant. Once your eyes are opened, you will be unable to NOT see its effects EVERYWHERE.

No one gets to high places of riches and fame ESPECIALLY in music without being controlled by the Illuminati.

Regardless of whether you accept Jesus as your personal savior, only the most foolish people deny God or “some higher power.”

DUALITY is a major theme of the universe itself and also of the Illuminati – start looking for and finding everywhere the black and white checkered floors and other black and white patterns they use as symbols. Symbols are more powerful than words.

The opposite of LIGHT (God) is DARK (Satan).

It’s in the Bible that Satan, the Father of Lies, has control over the world. He didn’t create it, he has control over it, allowed by God. This is why the Bible instructs us to “be in the world, but not OF IT.”

Satan hates man because he is God’s favorite. He is in a war with God for the souls of all men. He will “make deals” with men for worldly success he can absolutely provide in exchange for souls.

Look and see how many videos of artists you can find ADMITTING they made “a deal with the devil.” Katy Perry is one of them. It is NOT just an expression!

The devil is a LIAR. People who sell their souls think they’re getting what they want, but what’s the old expression?? BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

Eminem has straight up written about this – LISTEN or watch the youtube illuminati breakdown of “My Darling.” It really doesn’t get more spelled out than that, apart from Rihanna’s, Jay Z’s and Beyonce’s work, of course. The examples are endless.

There is only one way to salvation: JESUS. New age theory, other religions, all of it are inventions inspired by Satan to detract man from THE ONE TRUE PATH. Jesus said he is the WAY, that no one can get to the Father except through Him. NO ONE wants to hear their beliefs are wrong – no one wants to be wrong because men have PRIDE.

Satan was once Lucifer – the highest angel in Heaven. He is the angel of MUSIC. He fell from heaven because of his pride – he wanted to be higher than Jesus, who he was jealous of.

Life on this Earth is a couple of seconds, and it’ll be over before we know it. Where will you be spending your eternal life? WIth or without God? Hell is an absence of God -an absence of LIGHT and everything good.

PLEASE check out this man’s testimony of his experience in hell: search “jesusmybeauty” on youtube. IT’S NO JOKE PEOPLE.

If you want to dismiss something without even knowing what you’re dismissing, I feel very sorry for you.

• SubwayToVenus

KATY IS SO FLAWLESS. I WANNA DIE, HER PERFECTION KILLS ME.

• inetterom

I appreciate your site and will sign up to your rss feed so I’ll read at any time. Wonderful info. 2 running straight into someone you haven’t welcomed in a very long time when you really look very good. old woman jewelry for the quarter from garage revenue. when you’ll observe strangers to the sidewalk teeth at some thing they overheard your kid state. awesome! We include 6 dogs, and on its way home is definitely an practical experience. As We make this way slowly but surely down a driveway, fairly confidant these barking, wagging, excited pets will steer clear of the from the, I realize that I will be showered having affection while i finally store and escape the vehicle. No make any difference how hard or long built, the greeting helps make things much better.
    [url=http://www.vaporizersftw.com/volcano-vaporizer-review/]lol[/url]
    I LIKE this consequently very, very a great deal. I enjoy my pussy-cat, she knows learning to make me think better… It’s awesome any time a toddler lovingly offers you a leg-hug. It’s attractive and unwanted and honest. hello!! i hope i’m not really too past due ^_^
    vaporizer volcano

• oceanUP

bieby looks fab!

^^^^^^ what

i love love love katy but i really didn’t like her look tonight, i don’t think it was very flattering

SWAGGYYYYYYY

so true.

• Evas

is justin bieber a girl or a boy? :O

• AbiRemz

How about Justin actually sings… i wouldn’t pay to see him mouth his own words..

GO ADELE! She deserves every award she won.

• Live.Love.Learn.

In that pic Justin looks like a lesbian.

LMFAO MY THOUGHTS

• pletcherhzr

Lunettes de soleil pas cher en ligne,jusqu’a 62% moins cher!Acheter [url=http://www.raybanlunettes.com]Lunettes de soleil Sector Ban[/url],Carrera,Dolce Gabbana,Gucci,Prada,Bvlgari.Acheter [url=http://www.raybanlunettes.com]lunettes caf?ban[/url] pas cher en ligne,sans frais de seaport,paiement securise,qualite et extortion garantis,a petits prix!Depuis 1937, [url=http://www.raybanlunettes.com]Ray Ban[/url] produit toute une gamme de lunettes de soleil; de directionnelles et tendances, a classiques qui inspirent, comportent leur connaissance …

godspeed

OUCH. Leave the fab EarthChild alone please :(
    By: LLLs’ baby

EarthChild said:

Some people omg
    ___________

Niece, take a seat. It took about 5 minutes to type that out, and even less than that to “thoroughly think it out”. Just because you a) don’t understand, b) don’t want to understand, or c) don’t have the brain capacity TO understand that you don’t understand makes what I posted no less true.

You are thirsty and it’s embarrassing me.

Jenny ? ?@RebelYellJenny
    Ok now “Justin <3″ and “Woman of the Year” are trending. Obviously Justin just won woman of the year..
    Reply Retweet Favorite

I died at that tweet XD

New icon check

I wonder every single day what selena sees on justin… he’s a completely stick

o.O
    ____________

Well, Whitney was sacrificed, so… yeah that was pretty weird lol

Live.Love.Learn. said:

New icon check

This one it’s giving good nipple vibes ^.^

YES YES YES!!!! <333 DADDA ROCKS MY PANTS *______*
    By: LLL’s baby

I have to make new icons of him, so you’ll have to settle for this right now lol at least the depressing chick is gone :)

Dear oceanup, coud y’all please hurry up and post the VIDEO of his performance, so that I could finally put my comment in the post which it is relevant to? Lol

Hot 100 Song — ‘Party Rock Anthem’ by LMFAO

I dont get how that won? Rolling In The Deep spent more weeks at number 1 on the Hot 100
    like I really don’t understand… but Billboard seemed to kiss up to the superficial shallow acts…

Hahaha who was dat gorl?! I’m empty today. Like i’m not sparkly. So my comments will be kinda dry. Sorry mum i luv u anyway.

o.O

Not really. People die. It’s just how life works.

• EarthChild

You are thirsty and it’s embarrassing me.

Haha are you serious I made one comment and I am “thirsty.” I’m quite intelligent, thank you.

• SubwayToVenus

Not really. People die. It’s just how life works.
    Lmao.

I’M ABOUT TO KICK SOME BELIEBER ASS -_-
    Those bitches are attacking Mileyboo *oh no you didn’t face!*
    By: LLL’s baby punching in the face MiCy and 1D haturz

She’s obsessed.
    These people are intoxicating you and consuming you, these are normal people just doing their job, please give it up.

• EarthChild

WAIT LLLB YOU’RE HERE? I haven’t seen you in a while

Elizabeth Gillies aka Jade from Victorious lmao
    & awee I luv you too <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

They should save him the embarrassment by not putting it up tbh. God, he sounds awful.

EarthChild said:

WAIT LLLB YOU’RE HERE? I haven’t seen you in a while

OMFG haaai EarthChild i’ve missed you my flaw-free Miley lookalike cake baker sweetie pie!!! <333!!!

I don’t even know what illuminati is… at all. lol

Hello all :)

• EarthChild

She’s obsessed.

How can people seriously think every single person in the industry is even connected to the Illuminati.

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s baby

I’ve missed you too baby! What did you think about Miley at the BBMA tonight?

Elizabeth Gillies aka Jade from Victorious lmao
    & awee I luv you too <3

Shizzz yay i know her i heard dat bitch sing her ass offf O.O hahaha i luv Victoria Justice btw. But i’ve never saw more than two episodes of her show xD
    By: LLL’s baby <3

• SubwayToVenus

The Illuminati are a group of smartasses that have been planning a conspiracy for AGES, according to stupid people.
    I don’t even know why everyone makes up so much shit.

Honestly (different anon) I do think the current music industry is tied to this sort of like evil group or occult or something but I don’t think its called the Illuminati but that’s what everyone calls it.

LLL you make icons *.*???!!!
    The day i finally decide to have an account i will want one of your pics :’D!!!
    P.S 1D, The Cyrus or other flawless hoes of’ course!!!

I don’t even know what illuminati is… at all. lol

Hello all :)

Some underground association thing that all of the big stars in the music industry are secretly a part of & they’re basically ruling the world or some shit like that. I don’t even know to be honest. RME lol

Hi :)

l?veislouder said:

I don’t even know what illuminati is… at all. lol

Hello all :)

Helloooo booooooo!!!! :)

• SubwayToVenus

SWAGGY MUST MEAN SOMETHING CONNECTED TO SATAN.

By: LLL’s baby <3

Lmao I love her too! Her show is pretty funny IMO

Hi :)
    OH, that’s what that idea is called lol.
    When I was younger, I used to think people in movies were robots or something. I didn’t understand it was a job, or how auditions worked or what they were lol. But then, I turned 6. I guess these people haven’t turned 6 yet.

How was everyone’s day? :)

I’ve missed you too baby! What did you think about Miley at the BBMA tonight?

She and her titties were HBIC. As always ;)

• BrokenArrow

Carrie looks flawless!

• GiteEdilaliax

surely,utter up people use up the side of in at once to be struck by a Louis Vuitton bag. Unluckly, most of the repay series of most people.However, if you in reality be skimpy in a method,you can group a usurp structure,which makes them cheaper.The species is to realm safeguard throughout if you look carefully surplus, you can all things considered learn them at a austere price.The Internet is portly the most functioning mode to upon a barely acceptable deal.Overall, the beating practice is to reveal a upstanding [url=http://www.liousvuittonbagssale.com]Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags[/url] rallying surveys in in circulation years to design. Every year they drink introduced a stylish condign and archaic on the brick at all in all depraved prices.The Internet and wide-ranging ilk mark-down is the largest velocity to [url=http://www.louisvuittoncanadahanbagssale.com]LV Replica[/url] draw on up them!

Live.Love.Learn. said:

How could he sound awful when he’s not even really singing?

Yes Mari! :) You can make me one

Lol yay! Pick which GIF you want & send me the link!

Swaggy means penis k

By: LLL’s baby <3

Lmao I love her too! Her show is pretty funny IMO
    I don’t watch the show, but I know who the guidance counselor is, and the guy that plays him lives in New York and is a part of the Broadway Dance League/Crew. I’ve seen him the last few times I went down to visit Nick haha

Lmao I love her too! Her show is pretty funny IMO

I’m collecting Victorious toys from the Happy Mcmeal and i didn’t watch the show xD i will do it now on tho. The episodes i watched were really funny :D

• EarthChild

She and her titties were HBIC. As always ;)
    By: LLL’s baby

She got whistles when she came out!

• l?veislouder

I’ve missed you too baby! What did you think about Miley at the BBMA tonight?

She and her titties were HBIC. As always ;)
    lmao boo boo <3

BELIEBER FIGHT IN YOUTUBE LOL!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

How could he sound awful when he’s not even really singing?
    LOL this is true xD but in the few parts where he attempts to sing, he sounds awful. Specifically at 2:13 I cringed at that. Second hand embarrassment :/

:o
    you should get a pic with him next time!! LOL I love his character on the show

I loved the Katy Perry’s movie poster :)

They do those stupid symbolic shit so people can keep wondering duh

BELIEBER FIGHT IN YOUTUBE LOL!!!

I can’t even understand half the comments cause they’re in spanish LMAO

EarthChild said:

She and her titties were HBIC. As always ;)
    By: LLL’s baby

She got whistles when she came out!

For realzzz??? Btw the Queen needs to release an album asap and make LLL’s baby happy!!!
    By: LLL’s baby it’s talking like a idiot

They have Victorious toys at McDonalds? lol why am I not surprised? haha

:o
    you should get a pic with him next time!! LOL I love his character on the show
    I never see him coming; it’s always a random Victorious fan who starts freaking out, but quietly, which is so weird for fans, and I never realize until he passes by. The first time though, there was a guy who just started screaming the lyrics to the Victorious theme song, and the guidance counselor turned around and was like, “YEAH, YOU KNOW THE WORDS!” xD

they have Victorious toys at McDonalds?! My little sister LOVES that show so I should tell her ASAP lol

SubwayToVenus said:

I don’t even know why everyone makes up so much shit
    __________

OMGGGGGGG. I used the word “Illuminati” because that’s what everyone recognizes. The “they” that I’m referring to are considered the “elite”. the wealthiest, most powerful people on the planet. the “they” I am referring to are occult in nature and have been in power for a very long time.

Not even being snarky here, but honestly.. Why don’t you go educate yourself before dismissing things that you hear, ESPECIALLY that the person feels as passionately about it as me? I don’t get that. At all.

They have Victorious toys at McDonalds? lol why am I not surprised? haha

They’re not toys. Thye’re like stupid bracelets and shit with the face of the sweet Victoria on it. LOL *goin’ back to the HM era for a second* the show would’ve been HUGE in Disney’s hands tho.
    By: LLL’s baby it’s childish

__________

Okay.

They do those stupid symbolic shit so people can keep wondering duh
    __________-

Have you ever heard that the best way to hide something is in plain sight?

THIS ONE MARI! hahah

I can’t crop it right because it’s too small & rectangular lmfao do you have a different one?

Lol well at least in all South America they have :)
    By: LLL’s baby!!!

They have Victorious toys at McDonalds? lol why am I not surprised? haha

By: LLL’s baby it’s childish

Braclets? My little sister would LOOVE those that’s even better cause she’s 10 lol

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s baby it’s talking like a idiot

I think it’s coming out by the end of the year!

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL that’s funny. I don’t think I’d fangirl for him or freak out or anything. I’d just calmly ask for a pic haha

• l?veislouder

Lol well at least in all South America they have :)
    By: LLL’s baby!!!
    THEY’RE GIVING AWAY A BAG?! McDonald’s in America is so cheap; they never give away anything bigger than a toy racecar >.<
    I act as if I care lmao

I can’t even understand half the comments cause they’re in spanish LMAO

Haha there’s comments like EVERY SECOND lol =)

• l?veislouder

lol I wouldn’t either, I’d just be calm too. I wouldn’t even recognize him on my own lol. I was at the closing party for HTS today, and some of the female dancers came in and I was like “…I don’t recognize you” and I got scared I was in the wrong place lol. I’m so bad with faces. But then one of the supporting male actors walked in and I breathed a sigh of relief, despite the fact I was standing next to the table “Reserved for Jonas” the whole time lol

I act as if I care lmao

LMAO this is so true! I never really got happy meals when I was younger though so it’s whatever lol

I act as if I care lmao

Lmao it’s not THAT big xD i want that shizz tho. It’s out this weekend :p i have that “mp3″ and i’m annoyin’ everybody with it haha McDonalds there still have Disney toys right? I used to LOVE the toys from the Disney movies they used to give away haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol I wouldn’t either, I’d just be calm too. I wouldn’t even recognize him on my own lol. I was at the closing party for HTS today, and some of the female dancers came in and I was like “…I don’t recognize you” and I got scared I was in the wrong place lol. I’m so bad with faces. But then one of the supporting male actors walked in and I breathed a sigh of relief, despite the fact I was standing next to the table “Reserves for Jonas” the whole time lol

:o
    how?!?! Did you see Nick?

I act as if I care lmao

I think they do. I think they’re not as cool as what used to be though haha

=D!!! I have a little pink mp3 that plays Freak The Freak Out from there haaha it’s pretty annoying and loud so i love it xD!!!

I think they do. I think they’re not as cool as what used to be though haha

McDonalds it’s a beatch with dog hamburgers and cockroach fries. XD
    By: LLL’s baby

I think it’s coming out by the end of the year!

Let’s pray for it gorl!!! While we eat some of your awesome cake haha!!! :)

:o
    how?!?! Did you see Nick?
    I was invited. And I did. I was about to go say hi to someone when I saw Nick coming in, so I stayed where I was and stayed making small talk with the dancer next to me. Then she turned to another dancer, and Nick is inside and walking towards me. He stops, takes his glasses off, looked around (I swear, it was like a movie scene lmao), then he catches eyes with me, and we had a small smile exchange, then I glanced down and he went to go sit at his table, which I was still next to but turning away from, but then a little girl at Beau Bridges’ table (his granddaughter, maybe?) called him over, so he went over to their table.
    Then the crazies all showed up, so I stayed for a bit to hug everyone goodbye and wish them well, then I left. I went to The London and I made a friend with the doorman there (when do I not make friends? lol) and he was telling me about the girls lining up for One Direction and how he was swearing to them the guys weren’t coming tonight but they wouldn’t believe him, and I said I would come Friday and bring him a coffee to deal with the girls when they come back for the guys lol

Haha I like that song. I like “Take a Hint” too lmao

• Live.Love.Learn.

CAROLINE WHERE DID YOU GOO?!

l?veislouder said:

Haha I like that song. I like “Take a Hint” too lmao

Same!!!. I listened to it cuz someone here said it was too racy for a kids show. I loved it hahaha =D

LOL lucky you! How’d you get invited? :o

• l?veislouder

Maybe, but at the same time, I doubt that young kids could figure out what was being said or implied lol

LOL lucky you! How’d you get invited? :o

• Live.Love.Learn.

Freak the freak out was amazing! Was stuck in my head for weeks! The whole album was really good IMO. If it had been from a non-Nickelodeon tv show, I’m sure a lot more people would have loved it

Blehh Caroline you suck! I made you two Katy icons but you’re not here :(