Demi Lovato JOGGING CUTIE

More pix HERE!

• i’m gonna be bitchy now

I’m laughing at how pathetic your comment is. If it was someone other than Demi your advice would be “Don’t be scared. Face your fears. Believe in yourself blah blah.” But since it’s Demi that can’t be said right?
    I’m pretty sure she can make her own decisions whether they’re right or wrong. She’ll learn something out of it, it’ll be a new experience for her.
    She’s facing her fears. She’s gonna be judged, lots of comments about her hair, weight, make-up, butt-chin, clothes blah blah… are going to be made and she’s going to learn to not care and get on with it. Haters gon’ hate. I hope your little brain which is full of hatred will be able to understand that. Your comment makes me feel so sorry for you. Stop judging and hating on people and get a life. Seriously.
    Oh and her going for a jog isn’t something she’s started to do only for X-Factor. She has been exercising on routine to stay healthy since she’s gotten out of rehab. Get these words and shove it up your ass bitch.

the opposite of ‘cutie’. shes all sweaty and a mess, but anybody without makeup and jogging would be.

She looks so short without heels and quite big though. Obviously trying to shed the pounds for X Factor because she’ll be next to the queen, Britney.

She needs to loose a lot more considering she’s going to start getting judged on her looks, outfits and style choices when on the show now.
    For someone who is still ‘scared of cameras’, why is she doing the X Factor… where it will eventually be LIVE TV?!! Clearly in it for the exposure and money. WOW. I thought she was above that, considering all that she preaches.
    such a hungry fame whore.

• Gomezing

FAT MESS

this clotes made her look fat

for someone who has money, she could have picked a nicer workout outfit. lol jk

Selena without makeup > Miley without makeup > Demi without makeup

Demi looks cracked out… too excesses in her life.. (cocaine and heroina)

She got a new tattoo

May 20, 2012 @ 08:38 am
    she is fugly!! where are her eyebrows?? was just makeup??? creepy!! http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=77056&fid=535676
    It’s called sunlight, fucktard >.<

• l?veislouder

such a hungry fame whore.
    lose*
    She also said she was waiting for the right role (and this is definitely a right role), and she hasn’t said she’s scared of cameras for a while. What, is she not allowed to change her mind or get over her fear? And live TV would be better than a show anyway: she’d be on TV while she’s being filmed; she wouldn’t be able to see herself, so it’s irrelevant if she’s afraid or not. And even if she is, this is a fantastic opportunity for her and a huge, wise career move for her; I’d force myself to get over my fear to be a judge on X Factor too.

• Mouse

I’m pissed she’s doing xfactor. She annoys me with her squeaky voice and obsession with 1D now that they’re popular. “Oh Nial, I love you!” “Oh Louis, I love you!” idiot

Really is some dickheads on this site.

I know a few people that look great jogging with no makeup. :)

• kristin6410

The two running pictures she looks alot heavier than her walking picture. Seriously her weight is fine shes not obese way to be over dramatic

Second i bet demi looks way better without makeup than most of the world so shutup ;)

Seriously. If this was real life, they would be the mean people no one would want to talk to. And no one would understand where their opinions were coming from.

i love her and im not saying this in a negative way
    but is it me or she looks really short :P

May 20, 2012 @ 09:17 am
    i love her and im not saying this in a negative way
    but is it me or she looks really short :P
    She is really tiny, but there’s nothing negative or mean about saying that; it’s just a fact: she’s short. No big deal. It’s actually cute.

• AcidPinkLemonade

Eh, she doesn’t look that short to me.

• UKnowULuvMe

Demi is beautiful its just no one looks good exercising in really baggy sweats.

• l?veislouder

You know, everyone always gives Demi so much shit for wearing make-up when she does, and here she is, pretty much make-up free, and you’re giving her shit for that too. Can we just think about how much that makes sense? It doesn’t.
    I think everyone should watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lymcGGS778w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

She’s quite the rager on this subject, but she’s got a great point: do what makes you happy, fuck everyone else, and don’t fucking get in anyone’s business and put them down for doing what makes them happy.

• Clauber

YAY!! (: Demetria is back

ewwwwwwwwwwwww gurl you need to work out more. ewwwwwwwwwww

• m

Now that she’s on X Factor, she can finally go mainstream.

May 20, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww gurl you need to work out more. ewwwwwwwwwww
    Eww girl, you need to grow up. ewwww!!

Oh wow do you really enjoy being a bitch to people you don’t even know?

Demi is amazing and beautiful so either you say something nice or nothing at all.

l?veislouder said:

May 20, 2012 @ 09:53 am
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww gurl you need to work out more. ewwwwwwwwwww
    Eww girl, you need to grow up. ewwww!!
    Why does everyone have to hate on girls with hips?

• l?veislouder

Why does everyone have to hate on girls with hips?
    Jealousy. Insecurity. Plenty of unhealthy reasons.

People are such asshole to Demi for no reason she jugging w/out any makeup on big sh*t its not like she doing anything wrong and she looks fine.

l?veislouder said:

Why does everyone have to hate on girls with hips?
    Jealousy. Insecurity. Plenty of unhealthy reasons.
    The haters are despicable. Demi is WOMANLY!!! What’s wrong with that?

i love demi but shes not really ‘tiny’ shes normal weight. this is coming from a person who has met her before rehab and after rehab.

she is how a girl SHOULD look.

(except i’m underweight due to illness so i’m not contracidcting myself :P)

• l?veislouder

Omg I’m fangirling over those pics too!
    My baby <333 :’)

• SubwayToVenus

Omg I’m fangirling over those pics too!
    My baby <333 :')
    By the way why did that anon say this
    Mouse said:
    I'm pissed she's doing xfactor. She annoys me with her squeaky voice and obsession with 1D now that they're popular. "Oh Nial, I love you!" “Oh Louis, I love you!” idiot

I SWEAR THINGS WILL GET UGLY IF SHE EVER MENTIONS HIM.
    Did she say something about him?

I will do her fat puss anyway

• gorgeousselena

I forgot my password shit.
    P.S Selena it’s flawless bitches!

• l?veislouder

Omg I’m fangirling over those pics too!
    My baby <333 :’)

By the way why did that anon say this
    Mouse said:

I SWEAR THINGS WILL GET UGLY IF SHE EVER MENTIONS HIM.
    Did she say something about him?
    Not that I know. I just know of her gushing over Niall and Harry; maybe she’s jealous of Louis being with Harry? Aren’t we all? Hahaha

l?veislouder said:
    Of course she’s gushing over Niall. Everyone knows he wants her. I don’t know if she legitimately cares about him, though.

• SubwayToVenus

Okay you know I will defend her against haters who bash her for her body, but she needs to stop mentioning them NOW.
    It’s annoying almost everyone but her fans.

• SubwayToVenus

She doesn’t. She just wants the attention, I’m sorry but it’s the truth, she just mentions him because he has mentioned her, and because they’re popular, she was ignoring him before he promoted her documental on Twitter.

• SubwayToVenus

OMG THESE PICTURES OF NICK TODAY ARE KILLING ME.

SubwayToVenus said:

I think thats pretty tacky of her….but whatever.

• SubwayToVenus

And also, just as her haters need to stop putting her down because she’s not thin, her fans need to stop putting skinny girls down just to defend her.

SubwayToVenus said:

Exactly! It’s good that she’s taking care of herself.

• l?veislouder

NOOOOOOOOO I SHALL NOT! :)
    x) hahaha

Oh look, Caroline’s joined us! :)

“Oh Louis, I love you!” idiot

WHAT?
    WHAT?

WHAT?
    WHAT?

• SubwayToVenus

Oh look, Caroline’s joined us! :)

Hiyaaaaaaa

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly! It’s good that she’s taking care of herself.

This, especially since she really gained weight,and she’ll feel a lot better when she loses some.

May 20, 2012 @ 10:37 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Oh look, Caroline’s joined us! :)

Hiyaaaaaaa
    Hi :)
    I have such a dilemma (first world dilemma): I’ve been invited to the closing party of Nick’s show today, but the guys are supposed to land in NYC around 9PM, and I wanna be at their hotel when they get there. Blahh, these boys!

—————————————-

actually. this is the way women should look because Demi is obviously healthier now and she is eating a lot more. so if she is eating and behaving like a woman usually does then am i not right in saying that she is how a woman should look? and actually, demi is how a woman should look, broad hips for pregnancy, large breasts for breast feeding. so thank you for your time. :)

Demi is not how a woman should look, you have no right to tell women how they should look just to make demi look better.

Hi :)

Aww bb go to the show, you’re meeting them anyway in 3 days.?

• l?veislouder

This this this, all of this!

• l?veislouder

Aww bb go to the show, you’re meeting them anyway in 3 days.?
    Six, and my heart races just thinking about it lol

• SubwayToVenus

This this this, all of this!

It’s the same level of hate as when someone calls demi fat. Women look how they should and can look, no one has the right to put them down for that.

Six, and my heart races just thinking about it lol

OMGGGGGGGGGGG BEBFWHFEMW!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG BEBFWHFEMW!
    And I just saw pictures of Zayn with Baby Lux, and omggg my heart <3 I just want him so badly lol

• SubwayToVenus

Omg I’m fangirling over those pics too!

gorgeousselena’s password it’s “naturally”.

SubwayToVenus said:

OMG THESE PICTURES OF NICK TODAY ARE KILLING ME
    Oh my….wow

• SubwayToVenus

I think thats pretty tacky of her….but whatever.

She always does that though.
    That’s what bothers me the most from her.

• SubwayToVenus

AND YES DANI THOSE PICS ARE ADORABLE!

Oh my….wow

I am dying.

SubwayToVenus said:

Seriously >.< She ignored him after too. She still hasn’t thanked him for congratulating her for getting the X Factor judge position -_____- OMG THE PICTURES OF LOUIS AND ELEANOR, ESPECIALLY AT THE AIRPORT!!! OMGG :’) – Because she doesn’t care, I think she even thinks of him as an ugly annoying child, I know it sounds rude but it’s the truth. I bet she’s back in LA and maybe she’s even seeing Wilmer again, she was just seeking for some attention. ———– I heard she was dating Logan Henderson of Big Time Rush, last time I heard.

• EarthChild

• Mouseketeer7

EarthChild said: What the fuck why is everyone on here bashing her…you said she was fat so she’s working out to tone up. You said she wears to much makeup, and she has none and you still complain. She can never win.

Agreed!

She jogging again? I hope she doesn’t make this an obsession like in 2010. *crosses fingers*

• l?veislouder

I’m sure that’s exactly what she thinks of him, which is so awful. You don’t have the like the guy back, but don’t look down on him either =/

She’s not seeing Wilmer, I know that. She’s pissed that he is (or was) buddy buddy bffs with Joe. It wouldn’t surprise me if she gets over it and they started hooking up again though. She’s not very set in her decisions like that.

Omg I just wish I was Eleanor! She’s so pretty, she has a (seemingly) perfect relationship, and she and Louis are just so cute! Omgggg!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I heard she was dating Logan Henderson of Big Time Rush, last time I heard.

Yes I heard that too but she said they were just friends.
    I’d ship them, they’ve been friends for many years now and he seems decent.

• JustxLeex

You people are so good at exaggerating.
    She looks like a normal 19 years old girl without make up.
    & No she does not look terrible.
    Smh, i bet some of you all look worser.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg joggin is healthy and she needs it. I’m glad she dropped Twitter and is now picking up a healthy hobby, she needs it.

• l?veislouder

I heard she was dating Logan Henderson of Big Time Rush, last time I heard.

Yes I heard that too but she said they were just friends.
    I’d ship them, they’ve been friends for many years now and he seems decent.
    I’d ship them too, but not even a decent friends-with-benefits thing like Dilmer was going on with Logan :(

• SubwayToVenus

She was still pretty hung up on Wilmer judging by her Twitter before her SA tour and since Wilmer no longer hangs out with Joe, she’ll probably get back with him. She obviously likes him a lot.
    And yes Eleanor is a cutie and they look adorable together.

I know, she was too focused on Wilmer :(

l?veislouder said:
    This, it’s really depressing how perfect she is. I saw a vid of her and Danielle at the KCAs, they have the longest most perfect legs ever.

• SubwayToVenus

No no, that’s Miley, haha.

• l?veislouder

And yes Eleanor is a cutie and they look adorable together
    I want to wear matching shoes with my boyfriend!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I want to wear matching shoes with my boyfriend!!!

I WANT A BOYFRIEND.

• l?veislouder

No no, that’s Miley, haha.
    I think Eleanor really knows how to accentuate those types of things. Her pants flattered her greatly that day; her whole outfit did, actually lol

SubwayToVenus said:
    No no, that’s Miley, haha.
    That’s true too!

The evil inside me wants to say she’s jogging and terrible earthquake happened in Italy; coincidence? I think not.

The good inside me wants to say “Go, Demi, go Demi, love your heart!”

What should I do? What should I do?

• SubwayToVenus

No no, that’s Miley, haha.
    That’s true too!

Miley’s legs are shippable. As if it was possible to ship someone’s legs.

• SubwayToVenus

The good inside me wants to say “Go, Demi, go Demi, love your heart!”

What should I do? What should I do?

OMFG. I FEEL TERRIBLE BUT I BURSTED OUT IN LAUGHTER WHEN READING THIS COMMENT.
    I’m an asshole.

• l?veislouder

The good inside me wants to say “Go, Demi, go Demi, love your heart!”

What should I do? What should I do?
    Be a good person, instead of an asshole.

edit: like Caroline. lol <3

l?veislouder said:
    That’s true but she is a fucking MODEL after all. Its just so unfair. *sighs and hangs head lowly*

• l?veislouder

lol, no she’s not. She works for Hollister, and they call their employees “floor models.” Everyone thinks she models because of that, but she’s not a signed model (or an unsigned one either) lol

• SubwayToVenus

Be a good person, instead of an asshole.

edit: like Caroline. lol <3

Hahah :(

l?veislouder said:

The good inside me wants to say “Go, Demi, go Demi, love your heart!”

What should I do? What should I do?
    Be a good person, instead of an asshole
    Good advice. :)

Hahah :(
    bbb love <3333 ;D

• SubwayToVenus

Omg Katy is flawless, her tweet about Russell, just after he was on Ellen talking about how he still loves Katy as a person she tweeted, “liar liar pants on fire” hhaha, my OTP is so dead and gone :( But I love her.

Hahah :(
    bbb love <3333 ;D

Hahah omg I can’t get over these flawless pics of Nick from today.

l?veislouder said:
    She still could if she wanted.

• l?veislouder

I love how “feisty girl power/not gonna bring me down” she’s been about the whole divorce; she’s such an inspiration about not letting yourself come down after something even as big as that.

• l?veislouder

She still could if she wanted.
    Probably, but I think she’s looking to be in an area for a career that’s a little less vain. She’s smart and clever, I can tell that much :)

She needs to go back brunette… really not liking blond on her

I feel a little bad for her…
    I think she’s trying to tone her body I think for X factor so she won’t be so judged since she has lots of hate
    & I’m not really a fan of her but I feel bad for her :c

• sarah

all of you people on here are dumb cunts.. she is jogging in a baggy shirt and baggy sweatpants with no makeup on and still looks better then most people ever will, so shut the fuck up you pathetic pieces of shit.

• Elle

Bitches. I bet none of you can even run half a mile! During your run, you’re not supposed to be cute, you’re supposed to be a freaking monster! Breathe heavily, sweat, ache. She’s doing it right. You’re just bitches.

• aniol1997

Ahh… Stop.
    She is beautiful with or without make up. I wish I look like that while jogging. I love her. ?

Mouse said:
    ___
    Someone is jealous. :D

COPYING MILEY BOO

Mouse said:
    ___
    Someone is jealous. :D

Lol, I didn’t make that comment and even though I was just defending her against haters bashing her because of her weight, I agree with this anon and it has nothing to do with jealousy.

Omgsh this video it’s so funny xD
    The music haha great work for the uploader but that won’t happen xD

SHORT AND FAT

Who cares if Demi said nice things about some of the 1D members. It’s not a big deal.

Stop hatin on Demi! She beautiful and you’re hate is not.

May 20, 2012 @ 12:47 pm
    It’s a big deal because they’re not genuine. People don’t want others to be fake with them, and saying nice things without meaning them is being fake.
    *Cue Regina George*
    “Vintage! So adorable… That is the ugliest effing skirt I’ve ever seen.”

Not fun.

• bbb

demi is beautiful, inside and out.

all of you people hating on her should take a serious look at your life decisions. i pray to god that you all receive the help that you need, and learn better & more constructive ways to spend your time then bashing a healthy girl who is fine just the way she is.

if you haven’t noticed, people come in all shapes and sizes. and they’re all beautiful.

RAVEN, IS THAT YOU, GUUURRRLL?! <3333

• My Cra Cray Ideas

I want Katy, Britney and Miley touring together.
    And One Direction, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato as opening acts.

• Mouse

Thank you Venus, someone finally gets my point. I’m not jealous, I don’t even fangirl over 1D. I’m just mad that Demi leeches onto the *it* boys everytime. If she actually meant the things she spews, it would be fine. But she doesnt mean shit when she says it, and its so easy to see.

Mouse said:

Oh and you know Demi SOO damn well that you can state this comment?
    I don’t think so.

• Mouse

Right after Nial said he liked her she started chanting his name in the streets, then forgot all about him and moved onto Harry the Hotness Monster when he got all the attention. She only wants them because they’re the it thing. Its the same with the JoBros.

• unique

This,,,

• Ele

So why are some of you girls such bitches?
    I hope all of you who wrote negative comments are ashamed.
    Maybe one day someone will say a lot of ugly things about you behind your back..karma is gonna suck for you guys!
    Seriously..it is sad you are so unhappy with yourself that you have to go and bash someone you don’t even know.

hahahaha BITCHES JELLYS !!! DEMI LOVATO ALWAYS LOOKS FLAWLESS.. OK BITCHES ACCEPT DEMI IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHESJELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES JELLYS BITCHES

• Gomezing

FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS FAT MESS

she said she wasn’t ready for camera’s in an interview 3 weeks ago. so she’s obviously NOT ready. and lets not forget how she even admitted THIS year, in March in her documentary that she STILL cuts and STILL purges. X Factor is a massive job where she will be analysed and called names a lot, she isnt going to be able to handle it. she will crack if she cannot handle all the negativity. just like before. I’m worried for her. shes fooled her family, friends and the public before, whos to say she isnt now or will eventually? she doesnt seem as strong as she lets on to the public.
    3 months werent enough for her

• Gomezing

SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO REHAB. THE FAT COKE WHORE CUTTING BITCH.

• Gomezing

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR CELEBRITIES WHO TAKE DRUGS. AND ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE THIS FAT DEMI LOVATO WHO SAY THEY ARE ‘ROLE MODELS’. AS IF ANY YOUNG GIRL WANTS A COKE SNIFFING BITCH TO LOOK UP TO. AND SHE PUNCHES PEOPLE. WOW.

WHAT A FUCKING ROLE MODEL SHE IS!!! SHE HAS HER FANS BLINDED AND THE MEDIA BLINDED. ALL SO SHE CAN TRY TO REACH THOSE DONUTS BECAUSE SHES A FAT WHALE

• Gomezing

What better way to get over her fear of being on tv than facing it? To be a judge is a great decision is she is still afraid of seeing herself than thus gig is the way to go after all she will be behind a desk the whole time so technically she won’t be seeing herself alone she will have 3 others to look at. JS

3 months werent enough for her
    Please, she didn’t fool her friends and family at all; they all knew exactly what she was doing (yes, even the Jonas Brothers), they just didn’t care, and didn’t try to get her help. It’s the same situation now. Do I think she should go back to treatment instead of work? Yes. Is she going to? Not as long as her mom wants to keep her cash cow and keeps pulling her out of treatment. So, with the situation at hand, I think she knows this is a huge opportunity for her, and again, I would force myself through the fear as well to be an X Factor judge.

Actually you’re wrong. YES her family/friends knew about it. BUT she kept telling them she was fine. she said in interviews countless numbers of times that when they asked her if she’d eaten, she would lie and tell them she had. She even said she ‘became sneaky’. Also when she said those ‘rumours’ of her sniffing coke at her friend’s prom and other times at clubs were false on twitter to the public… she admitted THIS year she took drugs. Therefore, she can fool people VERY easily. You cannot act like she’s going to be fine just because she is going to be on X Factor and ‘overcome her fears’ because that isn’t reality. People can’t just click to being normal JUST because they ‘force’ themselves to get over the fear.

THIS.
    She never felt sorry about herself, she was just like, let it go, move on, so healthy. I love her for that.

l?veislouder said:

She still could if she wanted.
    Yeah, she is.

• Trollslut

I will call GrammarNazi fatass

• Trollslut

I want pics of dicks

• EarthChild

Was she really talking about him though?

• Trollslut

Blowjob queenie

• SubwayToVenus

Was she really talking about him though?

Yeah she probably was, it was just after it that she tweeted that.

• EarthChild

Yeah she probably was, it was just after it that she tweeted that.

Haha Katy is so fabulous. I can’t believe she watched it though or had the time to

• Trollslut

Dumbasses

• l?veislouder

I need to get ready, and I’m just sitting here like “maybe if I don’t get up, it won’t end” :'(

f*** you b****! you’re the DEMON!!!!

• YEAH!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEMON IN THE MIDDLE PIC, WHERE SHE’S JUST STANDING ON HER OWN WITH THAT BUCKED TOOTH SMILE AND THAT..THAT LAZY EYE. I LIKE TO CALL IT, THE EVIL EYE.

well maybe u should stop being a hater

WTF is wrong with these miley stans here ? GTFO ! demi is way healthier now and she lookkkks so healthy in her candids here.

ya’ll are a bunch of immature brats! so what?? shes jogging and trying to be healthy unlike you assholes sitting on the computer but whining about how she looks over HER life.

• Belinda

everyone calling her fat, ugly, a mess, etc.
    you’re all fucking idiots and the biggest assholes, I actually hate you all.
    I’m pretty fucking sure all of you look a million times worse than she does when you go working out. Fuck. you. all. I’m done.
    Demi is a beautiful girl.

Cutie?
    Yeah, not really…

She looks adorable. :)

THIS IS THE REAL LOVATO WITHOUT MAKEUP!!! SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE

AWW DEMI LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND CUTE!!! SHE’S NOT WEARING ANY MAKE UP AND LOOKS STUNNING! FUCK THE FUGLY HATERZ.

• Jinxx.

May 20, 2012 @ 08:32 am
    THIS IS THE REAL LOVATO WITHOUT MAKEUP!!! SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE
    I’m not exactly her biggest fan, but seriously.. shut up.
    she hardly looks “horrible” without makeup.

Lmao, i bet anon is the same person on all these comments. #fail

WELL YOU BET WRONG.

Seriously, I’m sure her last concern when she’s working out is how she looks. The pictures are bad quality anyhow so lay off people.

• AnonymousBitch

i dont think demi’s done anything wrong what so ever. she’s jogging to keep healthy. being polite to Niall because he keeps drooling over her. and making money to live by being on the x factor. Demi’s just living her life like any one of us human beings who spend their sad lives on oceanup.

She looks cute.

• l?veislouder

The haters are despicable. Demi is WOMANLY!!! What’s wrong with that?
    She’s “different,” and apparently, that’s always wrong.

May 20, 2012 @ 10:12 am
    she is how a girl SHOULD look.

(except i’m underweight due to illness so i’m not contracidcting myself :P)
    No, she’s not. She is how she should look. There’s no set way a woman should look, big or small. Just like you shouldn’t belittle women for being big, you can’t belittle them for being small.

?veislouder said:
    May 20, 2012 @ 10:12 am
    she is how a girl SHOULD look.

(except i’m underweight due to illness so i’m not contracidcting myself :P)

—————————————-

l?veislouder said:

The haters are despicable. Demi is WOMANLY!!! What’s wrong with that?
    She’s “different,” and apparently, that’s always wrong.
    I’M jelly of her body. I’m a hipless nothing, just like all the other women in my family. I guess it’s a cultural thing, too. I’m African American and big hips and thighs are a good thing.

• l?veislouder

I’m a whole mix of European lol. I guess as long as I have big eyes and long, flowing hair, I fit the mix.
    I just say, be what you are, and be where you’re happy and comfortable. That’s all anyone should ask of anyone else.

May 20, 2012 @ 10:25 am
    l?veislouder said:

Absolutely. I love you. You just say all the greatest things.

• l?veislouder

Absolutely. I love you. You just say all the greatest things.

• SubwayToVenus

Guys you are being hateful, she’s jogging and I’m glad she is, she finally is, this is what she needed, maybe she wants to change and that is just right, she looks like any person who’s joggin looks. Stop.

?veislouder said:

Absolutely. I love you. You just say all the greatest things.
    NOOOOOOOOO I SHALL NOT! :)