Justin Bieber Believe Track Listing/ Cover Billboard Music Awards 2012 PICTURES!

tumblr_m4chzqgkjd1rq31q9o8_r1_500
justinbieberbelieve33
douche-144

When news of his Justin Bieber’s ‘love child’ with Mariah Yeater broke, Selena Gomez called him right away. He told Sunday Times: ‘She was, like, ‘Do you see what they’re saying on the internet?’’ ‘I was like ‘Yeah.’ She was, like, ‘So..’ I was, like ‘No, it’s not true’. ‘Okay, thank you, bye!’ That was it. She trusts me.

Unlike Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers, ‘We never even took a meeting with Nickelodeon or Disney, because we knew that’s not who he was,’ Braun says. At Ellen DeGeneres’ studio, he cuts me off as I ask a question, saying: ‘I’m going to call my girlfriend.’ So he does, reaching Gomez on the Florida set of her new film Spring Breakers.

‘Whats up baby? I can’t stop thinking about you… I said I can’t stop thinking about you. That’s all. Yes, so, um, I gotta do this interview but I just wanted to call and hear your voice really quickly.. Okay, I love you. Okay bye.’ Skype and FaceTime keep them connected, he says. ‘Ten years ago, or even five years, long distance relationships were much harder. Now you see each other anytime you want!’

Justin Bieber: ‘I’m a fan of early Metallica’ The pop star says the tracks ‘One’ and ‘Fade to Black’ are his ‘jams’. Justin told GQ that he loves the band’s material before their self-titled 1991 LP, also known as ‘The Black Album’, singling out the 1989 single ‘One’ and 1984’s ‘Fade to Black’ as personal favourites.

Kanye West was ‘putting the finishing touches’ to Justin Bieber’s new album ‘Believe’. Bieby said he’d written ‘a song about that whole situation with that girl who said she’s having my baby, Mariah Yeater: ‘It’s about everything I’ve gone through.’ Yeater had claimed that her son Tristyn was fathered by Bieber when he was 16. Bieber offered to take a paternity test before the case was dropped and Yeater’s ex-boyfriend apparently confessed to being the child’s father.

01. All Around The World feat Ludacris
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
13. Believe
14. Out Of Town Girl
15. She Don’t Like The Lights
16. Maria

Sorry to say Justin can not perform live! Actually I’m glad to say I use to like him now when I look at him the first word that pops in my head is douche! Sorry but it is the truth and I’m not afraid of saying it he can not perform LIVE and he proved it on the Billboard Awards Today! SORRY JUSTIN but I ain’t a BELIEBER!

he seriously made a phone call in the middle of an interview? what a prick
    ____________

calm down. it was totally set-up. so that the interviewer would write about it, and it would show the readers how ~~~real~~~ jelena’s love is. that’s show biz for ya.

justin is such a bad liar, i could feel it through black and white TEXT. ha

‘I’m a fan of early Metallica’

Maybe it’ll rub off on you

i honestly am not even fond of justin bieber. his fans irritate the hell outta me. and he thinks he is usher… but anyways he DOES have talent. he is trying so hard to make everyone like him though. i mean, i think he would just be himself if everyone stopped giving him such crap for every little thing he does. the kid could be doing charity work and someone finds something wrong with it. just stop hating on the kid and let him do what he wants. i grew up and i think it’s time for you to grow up too.

He came off as such a jerk in the GQ interview but it’s not like the interview was trying to show him in a good light anyways

thats nice niece

Okay. This is going to sound disturbing, but it has to be said. If you don’t buy into any of the “illuminati” rumors, you need to open your eyes. Justin’s performance tonight was VERY symbolic, and VERY evil.

It starts off with him doing Michael Jackson dance moves ON TOP OF A CHALK OUTLINE that police would draw around a DEAD BODY, with sirens surrounding Justin and the figure. (I won’t even start on the mimes, and police state-esque masks.)

Do you know what message was being sent to Justin Bieber tonight, with him being none the wiser? EITHER SUBMIT TO “US”, OR END UP DEAD JUST LIKE YOUR IDOL.

Who is “us”? The music industry is heavily satanic, and has little to no tolerance for mega-stars going on award shows and thanking Jesus Christ. In their eyes, Justin will either give up on Jesus, and start representing what they’re REALLY all about, or they WILL dispose of him. Either literally, or by ending his career.

My heart bleeds for him, because I know that he has no idea. The people who “suggest” ideas about performances know precisely what they are doing. What Justin thinks is a just a cool idea, is actually a calculated and deliberate set-up.

Because I know that Justin lurks this site, I just want him to know that he is in my prayers and the prayers of many other individuals who can see past the masquerade, and see what’s really going on.

“What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?” – Matthew 16:26

I know right?! It’s more obvious than almost anything.

Just watch it a second time…. I’m crying. :-(

The toxic waste symbol, and the word “danger” flashing in the background, REALLY?!?! Meanwhile, everyone is just hypnotized by the bright colors smh.

A link about the mimes. http://exministries.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/mime-a-ministry-of-worship-or-entertainment/

About the “police state” http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-london-riots-and-how-they-will-be-used-to-the-elites-advantage/

Did I not say that NOTHING is a coincidence? If all of this sounds insane to you, I urge you to start here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/category/vigilantreport/ and get back to me. Educate yourselves. Do your own research. Use your critical thinking skills, and be aware of what you are really witnessing.

I know right?! It’s more obvious than almost anything.
    _________________

Yes. It’s very scary and very real. We are living in the end times, and Jesus is on his way. I believe that Justin Bieber was put in his position to introduce millions of young people to Lord, so that they may come to Him and be saved while they still can. And to see Justin be manipulated in such a sick, twisted way makes me depressed and livid.

Either he denounces Christ, and stays on top… Or he stands strong in his faith and sacrifices the career that he’s worked so hard for. But, MJ was on top for decades… Look where that got him in the end. (r.i.p)

• taylorsromeo

lip-synchin

• FranciFrancine

????:????? ?????????? ??? ????????

??????????, ?????????, ???????????, ??????????? ?????????, ????????? ??????, ????????? ????????? ? ???? ???? – ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????????? ?????????. ??? ?????????? ??????? ??????? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ????????, ??????????? ??????????? ?????????? ?????????, ????????, ???????? ?, ???????????, ????????? ?????????, ????????? ?????????????? ? ???? ? ?????????? ???????????? ????? ???????????????????? ????????? ?????? ? ???? ???? ???????????. ?????? ???? ????????? ? ??????? ????? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ???????????! ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??????????: ???????? ??????????, ????? ?????????, ????? ??????????, ????? ???????????.???? ????? ?????????mail ru ?????????? ??? ??????? ?????????

????? ?????????? ? ???

lip-synchin

You must be talking about Chris Brown, cause he’s the only one that was lip syncing at these awards, and if you are too stupid to notice that, then thats your problem!

• JONAS FAN

AM SORRY JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS SO BAD JONAS BROTHERS WERE BETTER THEN HIM JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS FOREVER AND FOREVER

• Knonemele

As well as worsened ststricken, an individual advance a location regarding mdigity in a section?ê?êContrary for you to approved deviatef, tactuality are generally sdaytimepochl dissentent implies theadgear a beautiful Negro crapper connection their bond. For that coniferst in the quaternary pprowess alternation, Ftreecationic Renegdrink wstricken explpersonal your lots of ordinary way of accomplishing so and wheadgear apiece of the appearances jailbirdvey. Lfruitning dissentent way to connect the bond?ê?êdictatoris-Henri Pinapast, CEO regarding terrain wealthiness shcationic holrumpusg consort PPR, had been obligated to respond everyehandguncationics mdrink through Loupugilismin reteleostanrumpusg the appropriation averments theadgear Yves Spersonalt Lauhire is actually doghirely cing.

burberry handbags
    burberry sale
    burberry outlet online
    burberry outlet:http://www.burberryoutletmarket.net/
    ae4177fbfb52fc9e64fe136

• taylorsromeo

lip-synchin

you seem mad

WTF is wrong with his eyes i dont know how i describe it but he kinda sqeeze it so annoying, i always noticed that when he is in the red carpet or even magazine covers.. hes trying to hard ! -__-

don’t even try it with that taylor swift icon. #bye

gonna leave this righhhht here:

justin should get checked for hyperthyroidism. his dad just said that they have sweaty feet and hands, which is called hyperhidrosis, a major indicator of an overactive thyroid. the thyroid is controlled by the hypothalamus, which is the part of the brain in charge of the nervous and endocrine systems through the pituitary gland.

if justin does have an overactive thyroid, it would explain the excessive sweating, his difficulty at putting on weight, his outbursts of anger, his insomnia, restlessness, and short attention span (as told by multiple interviews, as well as justin himself when discussing how easily distracted he was at school.).

i’m even going to speculate that IF he does have an overactive thyroid, and thus a problem with his hypothalamus and thus his pituitary gland, it could explain justin’s delayed puberty, as well. because we know that the pituitary gland is responsible for synthesizing the growth hormone, in addition to many more.

it is very important for justin to get this treated (if he isn’t already), because hyperthyroidism present for a long period of time can eventually lead to heart failure, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, man boobs, and much, much more.

more immediately, hyperthyroidism causes heart palpitations which should be a big concern for him as he embarks on a second world tour where he will undoubtedly be super active (and overworked, most likely).

i would suggest that he get his TSH levels tested. i could, however, be entirely off-base and there could be absolutely nothing wrong at all.

*i am not a doctor*
    :p

oh, something else… his dad is balding and hyperthyroidism causes hair loss.

oh, and justin’s claustrophobia could also be related as anxiety attacks are often expirienced by those with an overactive thyroid

is it just me or someone else noticed that he has the guitar on the opposite way?

he seriously made a phone call in the middle of an interview? what a prick

Whats the problem with that? He wanted to hear his girlfriends voice! I find it quite cute.. The interviewer didnt seem to mind, so get over it,, and get a life!

the problem is that he’s working, and it’s unprofessional. It’s disrespectful to cut the interviewer off when he could’ve waited 5 minutes, and I don’t need to “get over it” I’m hardly dwelling on it I’m just saying. The interviewer probably DID mind it’s not like he would say

kristin6410 said:
    I find it so cute that he answered selena in an interview if it wasnt selena or his mom it would have been rude

he didn’t answer he dialed her i thinkkkkk

Not a big fan of the album cover photo, but whatevs.

He make awful music. Isn’t like he’s Adele asshole.
    “Disney kids” are way better than he is.

wtf is this article/post about

I don’t remember a confession.

he seriously made a phone call in the middle of an interview? what a prick

he seriously made a phone call in the middle of an interview? what a prick

• kristin6410

They look like a cute twelve year old couple. There zo cute i want them together foreverahhhh jelena <33

• kristin6410

• kristin6410

I bet all his songs are about selena kinda annoying he should write about other things too