Miley, ‘Workouts Perked Up My Boobs’

lolsex

Miley Cyrus has a has a bedroom sex scene with Douglas Booth and she made special trips to the gym to boost her BOOBS, reports The Sun. Asked how she got ready for it she said: ‘Breath mints, stomach crunches, spray tan. Plus workouts to make my boobs look bigger, perk them up.

..It was the first scene we shot together. First day, and it was the sex scene. I forgot to shave my legs. I was in the trailer and I was like, ‘Give me a razor, quick’. It was really funny having someone lie with the camera and saying, ‘OK, put your leg in your hand. Can we see movement?’

Douglas Boot is gorgeous. He’s like one of the coolest dudes ever. He’s really funny. We called him ‘Princess’ because he has a very posh English accent. It seems like old Shakespeare or something.

We went out on a boat and he’s got his shirt tucked in perfectly. I said, ‘How do you look perfect? We’re all sweaty and gross and laying out and you come in here and look like a perfect model, which you are’.

Miley isn’t shy when it comes to talking about her own sex life either admitting that her “first time” made her think differently. She said: “I think it does change you as a person a little bit because you start thinking maybe that’s what guys want from you.

“It is a big part of growing up because it opens a whole new connection and heartbreak.” Miley thinks her experiences are just like most teens. She said: “Just because I wasn’t at school doesn’t mean I didn’t get my heart broken and meet people and have friends betraying me and bullies and mean girls.

“That all still happens no matter where you’re experiencing it. Any time there was drama, instead of it being on Facebook it was on AOL, Google or whatever it was. I think teenagers can relate to me more than they actually think. In a sense, you can’t do anything without people commenting or saying whatever they feel you did wrong and pointing the finger.

“I never said I’m perfect. I never wanted to be. That wasn’t my selling point, because I want people to like me for me. I think my true fans really do still feel that way.”Miley is dating Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth and admits she is similar to her LOL character Lola, taking control of the relationship by asking the 22-year-old out for their first date. She said: “I’m probably more gutsy than any guy. I think I asked my boyfriend out the first time. Three years later, it’s all good.

“I did a good job. Even my grandma thinks he’s a hottie — she said he reminded her of the guys she used to write letters to during the war. He’s really awesome.” Social networking sites have given Miley both benefits and complications in her personal life. She said: “It’s good to have Twitter for work. It’s nice I can say, ‘Hey I’m working with this producer, I’m interested in this film’.

“But it’s also hard because I don’t put up what I’m really doing at the time. Like when I am with my family and my dog — otherwise it can lose you any bit of privacy.” And that sense of privacy is something Miley is keen to keep if she ever becomes a parent, having been inspired by Demi Moore — who plays her mother in LOL. Miley said: “One thing she did that I loved was, when she first had a baby, she went and lived on a farm because she wanted to raise her family somewhere other than LA.

“Later down the line, that’s something that is really important to me. I don’t necessarily want to have a family in LA. It’s a war zone. “When I got home from filming I bought a house in Nashville. It is my sanctuary and I make it a place that I don’t have to leave besides to go to the grocery store.

“I have now four dogs. I love being home with my pets. I don’t really want to leave. Demi really taught me to have that place, have that one place that’s yours. Now, especially with what Liam’s going through with Hunger Games, it’s like we both have our own little piece of heaven. No one can come here, no one can talk about us, no one can judge us. This is for whatever we want to do and whoever we want to be with and for each other.”

Cute relationship? WTH! Miley said it herself! he didnt love her! he didnt think she was pretty! He didnt think she worth his time or anyones time! F.CK Niley! Move on and get a life like she did!

Miley never said that Nick thought all of these things, she said that when you’re young and in love with someone you’re always thinking, he doesn’t love me, i’m not worth his time, he doesn’t think I’m pretty and that can bring you down.
    She has said herself multiple times they loved each other and that she was happy with him and that’s why she was so depressed when they broke up.

Yes but the song is old, it’s from last year, of course it won’t be in the top ten anymore.
    She has 4 number one club songs.
    Sad, because miley’s way better but she’s smart and no one can deny this.
    She looks after her image very very wisely.

No i mean it was never in the Top 100 top 10.
    But you’re right, she has hits in the “Club sogns” list. Damn :/ i wish Miley the best but she took a break in the wrong time, when zillion of pop stars were arriving. She used to be one of the top HBICs.
    Hopefully she’ll back :)

• Mouse

I don’t ship Niley, I ship Miam. But Niley reminds me so much of my first love.

Wow. I realized the biggest stars now are:
    Justin Bieber ¬.¬
    Katy Perry
    Lada Gaga
    Adele
    Selena Gomez ¬.¬ x2
    O.O

• Mouse

When Miley retires-End of an Era.
    When Selena retires-End of an Error.

I am 18. I have been dating my current boyfriend for 2 years and 3 months now. I love him, he makes me happy and I can totally see myself getting married with him in the future. But somehow and for an unknown reason my world starts spinning around whenever I see my ex boyfriend, it’s crazy because I was young and we only dated for 6 months, but he was my first love, he’s the first guy I’ve ever loved and I feel so guilty and terrible sometimes because I lay down in bed and I think of him and sometimes I hate him and I’m glad we’re no longer together but sometimes I miss him so much and I feel like calling him and he has a girlfriend now and when I see them together I want to die, and every once in a while he texts me to ask me how I am and I start shaking andI don’t understand why, I wouldn’t dump my boyfriend for him, but that doesn’t change the fact that my ex boyfriend still makes me feel things.
    I reckon this is the way Miley feels with Nick and Liam, I understand her, I understand why she’ll always mention Nick, he was her first love and no matter how happy or in love she is with Liam now, Nick will always always be a part of her. And people shouldn’t bash her for it and tell her to grow up, because she gew up, but growing up doesn’t mean forgetting someone who was once your whole world. Just putting this out there.

MileysRobotx said:

beliebers..

I’m deeply bummed about Bieber as well.
    Press are labeling him as “Pop Prince” and i’m like ¬.¬ “this it’s not right”. He’s not like Britney who actually deserves the title of “Pop Princess”.

• UKnowULuvMe

Miley is my favorite of Disney crew. She seems the most normal. Like the friends that I have.

Mouse said:

When Miley retires-End of an Era.
    When Selena retires-End of an Error.

3 years ago i would’ve never thought Selena would be mainstream >.<

does no one remember that Nick wore a purity ring while he dated Miley?

• Mouse

She’s the only Disney kid from that era that I like. Its probably because she’s not fake. She makes mistakes, she learns from them, she’s not afraid of making more. She also didnt have to be taught how to hold a ciggie unlike a certain other Disney Robot >_>

• mileyqueen

______________
    Amen. Well said :]

THANK YOU.
    Amen.

I dreamed last night she would wear a green/blue extravagant dress at the Billboards O.O

Mouse said:

I didn’t understood tha last part.

• A

I had no idea that its a open ‘secret’ that she had sex already, lol!
    Since she was suuch a disney girl & christ.
    But cool then.

A said:

I had no idea that its a open ‘secret’ that she had sex already, lol!
    Since she was suuch a disney girl & christ.
    But cool then.

It’s a rumour that Niley shippers tell as a fact. But it’s not true -_- Delta and Liam were the ones.

Mouse said:

Yeah, she’s not afraid of partying and having a good time or getting caught swearing or any of that crap. She’s just who she is.

• Mouse

Poster girl for fake angelic goody goody Selena Gomez claimed her costars had to teach her how to hold one. I mean ffs, its as easy as drinking a shooter. Either she’s really stupid or really fake. Miley is the only real thing Disney has ever promoted

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, you know this is not true.
    Miley dated Justin G for like 10 months before Liam and have you seen the pics with her rebound Thomas Sturges in bed?
    It’s not rocket science, Miley lost it to Nick and that’s why she keeps saying he was her first love.

• Mouse

I lay with my boyfriend like that. We dated for a year. I’m still a virgin. So I didn’t sleep with my first love either. So i’m not believing anything until Miley or Nick actually says it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That freaked me out legit :/ wtff

Awful.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lol, you know this is not true.
    Idk about Nick, but I believe Liam was the first. Sorry…please don’t hate me.

Mouse said:

Totally agreed.

• SubwayToVenus

Idk about Nick, but I believe Liam was the first. Sorry…please don’t hate me.

Lol, no, but I still think they were each others’ first time, Miley was too in love with him for two people who never had sex.

• Clauber

Miley is my favorite of Disney crew. She seems the most normal. Like the friends that I have–
    Hilary is mine

• SubwayToVenus

To be honest, we’ll never know these people’s sex lives so we might as well stop assuming, haha.

• Mouse

I hope Miley’s gonna wear a freakin fantastic gown

SubwayToVenus said:
    I know they were in love. They could have, at most, done “other things” if you catch my drift, but hell if I know I wasn’t there.

Random question: If Selena was Hannah Montana, do you guys think the show would’ve been such a phenomenon as it was?!

• Mouse

Hell no, it was Hannah Montana, not Lola Latina.

• UKnowULuvMe

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Miley IS Hannah! Selena wouldn’t do it well. She’s the Perfect Alex Russo, not Hannah Montana.

SubwayToVenus said:

Yeah I get your point.
    Probably, we’ll never know tbh.
    No, we won’t. We aren’t owed that knowledge, but curiousity will always linger…

• Mouse

Selena is a bitch tbh. She stabbed Miley in the back by dating Nick, she stabbed Demi in the back by kissing Swifty’s ass, she just HAD to date the it boys, she insulted 1D by saying she only like Zayn, etc. Etc.

Mouse said:

That freaked me out legit :/ wtff

Selena stans said “Miley was so mean with the youtube videos” blah blah blah but i really think Selena has a big ass bitch under the wholesome image and she was no that sweet neither -_-

not to say bad things about liam, but i’m pretty sure that guy would not stick around with miley if they weren’t sleeping together.

Mouse said:

Hell no, it was Hannah Montana, not Lola Latina.
    I’d LOVE to see that version!

• SubwayToVenus

No, we won’t. We aren’t owed that knowledge, but curiousity will always linger…

Of course it will, haha, especially for people like me who still want to see Niley together again.

Miley fans and their ridiculous arguments. There is no way to justify the stupid shit that she has done, and yet you all keep going with it. And as if that’s not bad enough, you make fallacious and idiotic claims that there’s no way to turn out like a decent person in the entertainment industry. Yes, the industry is tough. But don’t bullshit yourself. Saying that Selena and any other “good girls” are fake because “no one can be that good” is just laughable. Not everyone wants to smoke bogies, bongs, wear skimpy outfits, and whore themselves out the way Miley does. Get in touch with reality and then come talk to me, please.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m not a Selena fan but those arguments are all invalid.
    She didn’t stab Miley in the back by dating Nick because they were not friends, they just knew each other from work.
    She never stabbed Demi, in fact I think it’s Demi who was a complete and total bitch to the girl who brought her down to Hollywood, and that’s why now she’s all the time talking about how great Selena is, when Selend doesn’t give a fuck. It was demi the one who was besties with Miley and called her , her best friend in the whole world when she perfectly knew Selena had issues with Miley.
    And if Selena is a bitch for saying Zayn is her favourite then Demi is a bitch for saying Niall is her favourite and the 143545.3415 people who said Harry was their favourite.
    She may be a bitch but your reasons don’t make sense.

She said she only likes 1D for Zayn. And yes, Demi is bitchy too. Selena is a snob that attaches to whatever is in the limelight. Thats why she’s made it this far.

SubwayToVenus said:
    They were the Britney and Justin of their Disney era…

anyone who thinks nick was IN LOVE with miley should go back to interviews where he was asked about her. his reactions are kind of disappointing, you know. because he was with her for 2 years and yet he appears to just not give a shit. miley on the other hand, used to talk about him any shance she got. that’s kinda sad, i felt bad for her

• SubwayToVenus

They were the Britney and Justin of their Disney era…

But cuter :( haha

• askashley

May 20, 2012 @ 05:09 pm
    if miley isn’t still a virgin, then she most likely lost it to Liam. I’m just shocked. I thought she had a purity ring and all….
    ==
    the purity ring is just some fake shit Disney uses to help their stars with their goody-two-shoe images. Selena, Demi and the JoBros don’t wear theirs any more either. And TBH, I always tonight Nick and Joe lied about their purity cause they seen too much like the get-around types. Seriously , Disney needs to stop lying to the public and al saying all their stars are virgins because majority of them get loose before they’re 18!

• UKnowULuvMe

I think it’s Demi who was a complete and total bitch…It was demi the one who was besties with Miley and called her , her best friend in the whole world when she perfectly knew Selena had issues with Miley.

I don’t think that makes Demi a bitch. I’ve been in that situation before with friends who’ve had beef with one another. Demi is probably like “I love you both and I know you guys have issues but they are with EACH OTHER, not ME.”

Mouse said:

Hell no, it was Hannah Montana, not Lola Latina.

I LAUGHED SO HARD XD

• SubwayToVenus

Probably true, I never denied that.

• Mouse

Well by bitch my definition is snob.

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but that is still bitchy, Selena was her best friend for 10 years, she was the one who said I’m going to Hollywood and you’re coming with me, she was the one who introduced demi to her fan base and used to take her everywhere with her, demi used to talk about selena and the jobros the 24/7 when they were extremely popular and suddenly she was BEST FRIENDS FOREVER with the girl the guy Selena loved was in love with, and that hurts like hell and that’s not how friends act. She was even like THIS IS HOW FRIENDSHIP LOOKS LIKE on Twitter and then when she got into rehab and stopped talking with Miley she was all like, Selena has always been here for me, I miss you, we’re one in the same and Selena clearly gives a fuck now.

If Selena was the “Hannah Montana” superstar:
    LOLA LATINA AND GHETTO LUFTNAGLE
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• UKnowULuvMe

I’m confused. What are you referring to when you say that?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t like Selena

• kristin6410

I think selena was the bitch that left demi bc remember in an interview they asked demi how selena was and she was like idk ask taylor. I think that really hurt demi.

@subway

I don’t like Selena
    I figured.

kristin6410 said:

Yeah, I think Demi felt neglected by her.

Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• kristin6410

@uknouluvme yeh if my bff just left me like that for some new girl – which my bff did- id b pretty pissed to. She said she liked miley when they met and she decided not to hate miley just bc selena didand prob posted tht picture saying this is wat bffs look like bc shewanted to hurt selena? Or mayb im out of order idk -shrugs-

• kristin6410

Hhahahahai died at that person falling even tho thats a typical me moment xp

• SubwayToVenus

I’m confused. What are you referring to when you say that?

Nick was in love with Miley and Selena was in love with Nick.

kristin6410 said:

@subway

Nah, now Demi is the one who’s all the time “Selena this, selena that” because she regrets being a bitch to her and now it’s too late because Selena’s friendship with Taylor is real and Selena doesn’t care about Demi anymore.
    I would have felt horrible if my “best friend” left me for the girl the boy I love is in love with.
    Not cool, at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• BrokenArrow

I was in the trailer and I was like, ‘Give me a razor, quick’.

hahahahhahaah

BrokenArrow said:

I was in the trailer and I was like, ‘Give me a razor, quick’.

hahahahhahaah
    She IS too funny.

She’s an argentinian star and she was part of a teen soap opera, Venus :)

• SubwayToVenus

She’s an argentinian star and she was part of a teen soap opera, Venus :)

Really? She’s GORGEOUS! I follow some blogs that post and reblog all models from all over the world, and I thought she’s gorgeous and so I rebloggued, haha.

SubwayToVenus said:
    That chick is really beautiful…

• SubwayToVenus

That chick is really beautiful…

I know!

SubwayToVenus said:

That chick is really beautiful…

I know!
    She is the kind of beautiful that makes your soul hurt. lol

She is the kind of beautiful that makes your soul hurt. lol

Lmao, she is honestly.

• askashley

May 20, 2012 @ 06:58 pm
    ===
    I really hate how people call people like Selena fake just because of the fact she’s just a good grounded person. I mean if she’s fake, then, what do u call Hilary and Raven? They didn’t get messed up either after Disney. I honestly don’t get how people find selena fake. When u ask most Selena haters why they hate here: Their Usual Comeback starts out with “Because She Copies People” and ends with “She dates all the it Boys”

I always thought Nick’d lost it to Delta and Miley to Nick.. but this quote:

“It is a big part of growing up because it opens a whole new connection — and heartbreak.”

Did Liam ever ger her heart broken? She always complains about Nick, not Liam, not Justin. Maybe THAT is the reason why?

I alwas thought Nick’d lost it to Delta and Miley to Liam**

• askashley

May 20, 2012 @ 02:04 pm

Selena is more popular than Miley now. But Miley’s still more talented and beautiful and respected.

But I DON’T GET IT!!!
    Selena doesn’t even have a song in the top ten for god sake!!! Or an album in the top of the Billboard.
    WHY SHE’S POPULAR??!!!

she don’t need a top 10 song to be called popular.
    Here last Single “Love U Like A Love Song” went double Platinum and her single before that [Who Says] went triple platinum. Miley’s last CD hasn’t even gone gold in the US yet and none of her singles [Can't Be Tamed/ Who Owns My Heart] have gone Gold or Single in the US. Clear to see. Selena has gained more popularity than Miley. For Now Anyways. However, it doesn’t mean she’s more successful than Miley. It’s just means that the spotlight has shone on someone else for now. I hate to say, but, even Liam is becoming bigger than here now. His Last Project with the Hunger Games made more than Miley’s Two Hannah Montana Films and the Last Song Combined. Now When U See Articles on him on Gossip blogs, he’s not tagged “the Boy Friend of Miley Cyrus ” anymore, he’s tagged “The Hunger Games Actor” or “The Last Song Actor” that says a lot.

• askashley

May 20, 2012 @ 07:13 pm
    I alwas thought Nick’d lost it to Delta and Miley to Liam**
    ==

Wtf. She don’t even have any breasts. And she admit she started sex? What a sex whore. I knew she was being naughty as a skank. It doesn’t make you a ‘grown up’ or changes your relationship. It just makes u wanna be horny like Miley is a horny skank. Slut ass bitch with buck tooth and just a flat ass body. You don’t need sex to feel good about herself, don’t take notes from this dumb ass. She just wants to fit in with most ppl.
    well; i wouldnt say shes a “whore” for sex… but yes, she could of waited for the right time. she totally let this whole “sex” wash her away and hurt the ppl around her. sex is meant to be for someone who you’re willing to be with forever and have kids with, its not meant to make yourself “more grown up” or anything.. because once that person leaves you,, you regret ever having sex with them and wishing it was someone else instead. thats why you have one virginity. and i guess thats what marriage is for. marriage is agreeing to be with the person forever and willing to have kids with. thats true love. but no, miley took it the wrong way and spread her legs easily for liam who just wants sex from her, now miley wants sex every second and chance she gets. thats why shes dressing really slutty and all.. shes letting sex change her life. sex is meant to be for a strong relationship. so this couple is fake, bc they are only being together bc of sex. miley missed sex when she broke up with liam, thats why she started being a super slut and used avan jogia like snooki did with Vinny when she broke up with Jionni. Mileys too young to be making these decisions, she should of waited and thats all i can say.

sad that shes using “i make mistakes” as an excuse to mess up her life.

I think we’re all missing the point here:

BOOB PERKING WORKOUTS? MILEY, TEACH US YOUR WAYS!!

May 20, 2012 @ 07:12 pm

I always thought Nick’d lost it to Delta and Miley to Nick.. but this quote:

i dunno if she was heartbroken with liam before, like in 2010 they broke up but she mentioned in this interview her breakup with nick was the hardest so i really dont know. doubt that she had sex with nick i mean like he says they were only 14.

also sex has nothing to do with love. you might lose your virginity to someone you love or you may lose it to someone for wich you have no feelings for. your first love doesn’t mean the person you lost it to, it just means that, the first person you were in love with!

LOL, remember when the Jonas Brothers a.k.a. Nick uploaded a picture of Miley’s side boob? I can’t.

• Alanna

To be honest… its her life and whoever she chose to loose it to is her choice. We should just love her for who she is… and not worry about who she slept with.

• Alanna

You sound very immature.
    Just because you have sex doesnt make you a whore… She’s 19…. not 12.

lol leave nick alone!

this is sad because things started changing when she was 16 and a half.. after filming the last song and started dating liam hemsworth. her behavior changed dramatically. i think its liam who changed her.. she had a good heart and a good image all these years, its not because of nick, she actually been behaving really good when before and after she dated nick.. then she started pole dancing and all that shit when she started dating liam. most teens are suckers and some just are desperate. miley’s desperate for sex now. i was scared when she broke up with liam bc i knew she was gonna be a super skank and just start doing all these things and partying and drinkg and all that shit. and she was totally using Avan Jogia for sex. when you ‘miss’ someone that you ‘love’, you only missed them for sex. and i know miley is just as stupid as snooki. look at snooki, she never wanted a child that time and now shes pregnant.. miley thinks shes an ‘adult’ and all but shes really just a immature brat. its sad bc nobody hardly knows her and shes gonna be forgotten and even act up even more. i dont like her for these reasons.

if sex makes you a ‘grown up’ according to miley.. then i guess you’re saying some 12 year olds are ‘grown up’… noo… sex should wait for the person you love. im sorry but miley used to be my favorite and a great role model, such a good sport and everything now shes nothing close to that. she’s drained, i guess she’s not mature for sex since shes letting that change her image.

I didn’t have sex with the guy I really loved! Im single and19 and still a virgin sex isn’t love people i never slept with my first love.

• Mouse

Aww Queen Miley is so down to earth. Why the Biography on her mistakes tho OU? Seriously find a new hobby. I wonder who her first time was with. Either Nick or Liam, I didn’t see that closeness with her and Justin. If it was with Nick, its really sweet, but if it was with Liam then *swoon* her Prince Charming.

Mouse said:

Her first time was Nick. She even implied it herself, everyone in Hollywood knows Miley and Nick were each others’ first time and that’s why everyone loved their cute little relationship.

• MileysRobotx

Queen Miley <3
    P.S. i’m worried though. My jaw dropped when i saw Selena’s “likes” on facebook. And the twitter followers. Why???!!!

• MileysRobotx

beliebers..

• MileysRobotx

beliebers..

Miley Cyrus the best!

But I DON’T GET IT!!!
    WHY SHE’S POPULAR??!!!

But I DON’T GET IT!!!
    WHY SHE’S POPULAR??!!!

But she does, Love you like a love song.
    And her three albums went gold world wide.
    She is popular because she’s dating Bieber and she has catchy songs and she’s a good role model for kids.
    She’s not as talented as Miley but her PR team is better than Miley’s, the only reason why right now, she’s more popular than Miley.

But she does, Love you like a love song.
    And her three albums went gold world wide.

LYLALS it’s 22# in the Billboard’s Top 100 songs tho :/ maybe it’s top ten in club songs i dunno.
    Yeah her PR team it’s doing really smart moves.

• mileyqueen

Miley recalled: “It was the first scene we shot together. First day, and it was the sex scene. I forgot to shave my legs. I was in the trailer and I was like, ‘Give me a razor, quick’.

LOLOLOL Miles, this is why i love you!

Yeah her PR team it’s doing really smart moves.

She has 4 number one club songs.
    Sad, because miley’s way better but she’s smart and no one can deny this.
    She looks after her image very very wisely.

Miley it’s her idol lol

Clauber said:

Hilary is mine

Hilary is cool, too. She is SUPER old school. She was my 4th grade love. Miley was my 8th grade love.

Yeah I get your point.
    Probably, we’ll never know tbh.