Nick Jonas SHAVED HIS HEAD Picture!

nicjonasshaved
1ed4eef2a2cd11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7_0
nick-jonas-shaved-head_1

New chapter. New haircut. #Iloveit. + Adrienne Bailon met him!

Nick went to party at Southern Hospitality after: I had my last performance as Finch in @H2SBway last night. It was truly the ride of a lifetime. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to perform in the broadway stage with so many talented people each night.

I will miss everyone at the Al Herschfeld theatre very much. Thank you to all of you the amazing fans for being so supportive. You are the best fans in the world. I am so looking forward to sharing all the exciting things coming up with all of you. Nick said last night: ‘It’s a joy coming to work every day. It’s the kind of experience that had never lived. This is my return to Broadway as a man now.’

Did almost the same, get it 100%

I love the way Nick is and I love his new haircut

You guys were meant to be.

OMG, OMG, HE LOOKS SO UGLY!!!!!

ay 21, 2012 @ 10:06 am

PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!! HE DID!!! AND HE LOOKS SOOOOOO UGLY!!! OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM????

NICK WE WANT YOUR CURLS BACK!!!! PLEASE!!! YOU LOOK BETTER LIKE THAT!

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT TO SEE THE PIC!!!

Go away Eliza.

• classicalmusicplayer

I did the exact same thing the day after my high school graduation, chopped 21 inches off my hair. I totally get why he did it.

• classicalmusicplayer

the picture in his twitter is not clear, you can’t tell if he shaved, just that his hair is really short

May 21, 2012 @ 10:07 am

OMG, OMG, HE LOOKS SO UGLY!!!!!

Eliza go away….

OMG my nick! I cant see the pic i hope its good!!!!!

He has a buzz cut.

Looks like vinny from jersey shore.

you can’t tell if he looks good or not until you see hd pictures

And whoever said hes ugly, u probably dont look that much better -___-

lol he didn’t shave his head!!

May 21, 2012 @ 10:10 am

And whoever said hes ugly, u probably dont look that much better -___-

it’s eliza she has been hating on nick since he dated delta -_-

he did he is super deodorant head, he is a super hero, and still the hottest

britney spears sindrome

he shaved for his new secret project :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’ll wait untill I see an actual picture and then judge if he looks good or not

He still looks sexy!!!!!!!!!! As always!!!!! ;)

how can you tell if you haven’t seen the pic

I honestly don’t understand why all of the fans are getting so upset about this. It’s Nick’s choice to cut his hair shorter. As fans, it should be our job to support him!!! Not to be so superficial as to like him only for his signature curls.

If I had to choose, personally, I liked his curls better, but if he loves this new cut I do too! Besides, this new look may grow on me. I remember I was a little shocked when Joe cut his hair, and now I love it. I love what Nick loves and I support him 100% in his choices because that’s what a true fan does. I love his heart and who he is as a person SO much more than a silly little haircut. It’s not about the hair. It’s the person underneath that truly matters.

it’s a buzz cut people.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

because he wants miley back!!

he is too smart and talented to worry about hair, he can do whatever he wants, I’m sure he still looks hot

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCT!!!
    HE LOOKS SO UGLY ,OMG!!!

HE IS! But he need to let his hair grow!!!!
    NOW!!

buzz cut is sexy

Nick is not even close to 25.

I know!! but he’ll be twenty this year, so by the logic of a dumbass claiming 25 is almost 30 then 20 is almost 25 and 30 is almost 50 lol

all anons should say how old they are

I’m almost 70

so 31 is the oldest Nick has dated

Nick is 19

I would never though I could like a Jonas Brother but since I saw him on hairspray I’m in love with him, Nick Jonas is amazingly talented

Nick is 19

he is really young, he looks all grown up soo sexy, I want him and I am 25

Nick’s favourite sex position is ‘missionary’! Delta taught him NOTHING!

what’s the darby?

He will learn more from Megan Hiltty

May 21, 2012 @ 01:10 pm
    Nick is 19

he is really young, he looks all grown up soo sexy, I want him and I am 25

Nick likes cougars lol

what’s Nick’s next project? that doesn’t involve his bros?

Nick likes cougars lol

that’s great! I like minors

May 21, 2012 @ 01:10 pm
    Nick’s favourite sex position is ‘missionary’! Delta taught him NOTHING!

Cowgirl*

he is really young, he looks all grown up soo sexy, I want him and I am 25
    What’s a 25 year old doing on a gossip website? you’re almost 30.

how old is Megan Hilty?

May 21, 2012 @ 01:12 pm
    what’s Nick’s next project? that doesn’t involve his bros?

A sex tape with Miley.

What’s a 25 year old doing on a gossip website? you’re almost 30.

lol no I’m 25, 25 is almost 30? then Nick is almost 25

Cowgirl*
    It’s not even in reverse, smh Nick, SMDH!

Cowgirl*
    It’s not even in reverse, smh Nick, SMDH!

Cowgirl*
    It’s not even in reverse, smh Nick, SMDH!

I’m almost 50

There’s nothing wrong with a 25 yr old being here btw Megan is 31

lol dumbass 25 is not almost 30, it’s almost 26 duh!

lol no I’m 25, 25 is almost 30? then Nick is almost 25
    Lol, so just 5 more years xD Nick is not even close to 25.

I make my dad post here and he is actually 55 so 25 is not the oldest lol

post the picture here please, I’m sure he looks good

I don’t think he needs that

that mexican actor is alfonso herrera, he looks a little like Joe except in the shape of the head, Joe looks super good only with long hair

I prefer Joe with short hair like he has it now.

YEAH BUT NOT FOR HIM lol

you’re almost a century lol

the oldest in this post gests to fuck Nick!

• Nick Jonas

the oldest in this post gests to fuck Nick!

THIS!!!

• JustxLeex

HAHAHAHA You needa check out tumblr yall.
    his fans are freaking out. its so hilarious, im dying, hahahaha.

He still looks fine as hell!

oh dear lord! what have you done Nicholas??

yeah i saw it, the pic, bad news people, he looks ugly!!!

alfonso herrera is joe’s long lost twin brother

I need a video of him with his new cut

the person calling nick ugly is eliza lol

YEAH BUT NOT FOR HIM lol

________________________________

I shall repeat the term untik the cows come home…..SUPERFICIAL SUPERFICIAL and last, but not least……S-U-P-E-R-F-I-C-I-A-L!!

I don’t think Joe looks like Poncho Herrera, but Nick def looks like Ryan Reynolds and they’re sooo hot

Ahem I mean *until*

the person calling nick ugly is eliza lol
    __________________________________

Well Eliza needs to be quiet unless she has something kind and substaintial to add to this post. :) I agree with you!

smart boy

May 21, 2012 @ 10:35 am

they are identical specially with the longer hair lol

How could Joe and Kevin let Nick cut his hair?

well i’m not eliza and i think the same way, the dude is ugly

Seriously…Nick has had a rough time lately, and he doesn’t need all of this hate from everybody. What he needs right now more than anything is to be surrounded by people who love and support him.

she hates him because of delta

He looks good! kinda reminds me of Brad Pitt. ha!

How could Joe and Kevin let Nick cut his hair?

well i’m not eliza and i think the same way, the dude is ugly
    ______________________________

lol nick looks really happy tho!

Miley is ugly regardless.

Can we just…. His hair:( Nick’s hair…. He looks black now…. Oh god why?

she hates him because of delta
    ____________________________

That is so over now though! LOL! That makes no sense at all!!!!

i wonder if he’s still dating the hts dancer holly

Nick Jonas will never accept he has had a rough time, or he doesn’t like his new haircut, for him everything it is ok and he looks great, but still we need to support him in everything! he’ll get another play I’m sure

Oh my god nicholas, what the hell?!!! you and your stupid shaved head… What?! I like your short hair but… this is too much(?)(?)(?) what? Hello.

Can we just…. His hair:( Nick’s hair…. He looks black now…. Oh god why?
    ____________________________

Why do I even try with you people? -__-

Once superficial, ALWAYS superficial I guess….

ryan reynolds look exactly like nick

I’m 90

LOL, fair enough.

I’m 99 and a half!

Miller isn’t even his last name!!

I’m 100 and two days!

Nelena forever

I’m 237.

Miller is his last name from his moms side

please tell me where is it that Nick sang??? what’s the darby is it a restaurant?

I’m 237.

you’re a ghost

I’m almost 257 years old!

Miller is his last name from his moms side

but his full name is not Nicholas Jonas Miller it’s just Nicholas Jonas

I’m almost 257 years old!

you’re an alien

The six things I like about you!
    Your eyes
    Your old Levis
    When we kiss I’m hypnotized
    You make me laugh, you make me cry
    Your hand in mine
    And you make me love you

No it’s Nicholas Jerry Jonas

• Nons

I’m almost 257 years old!

you’re an alien
    No. I’m just a sexy wrinkled bitch.

May 21, 2012 @ 01:23 pm

Yes he sang my girl by the temptations

I’ve always been a fan of his hair. In fact, when I think of Nick Jonas and why I like him, I always think of the 16-year-old Nick. But if he considers this as a new chapter, then who are we to call him ugly? We can say we don’t like his new haircut, but that doesn’t change a thing.

If he chose to shave his head as a sign of change, then he probably felt trapped and lonely, who knows? All I know is he needs support from his fans, at least, and calling him ugly and stupid won’t help.

May 21, 2012 @ 01:23 pm

Yes he sang my girl by the temptations
    lmao, you wish Miley. He sang Superstition by Stevie Wonder.
    I know, I would’ve never imagined.

Yes he sang my girl by the temptations
    lmao, you wish Miley. He sang Superstition by Stevie Wonder.
    I know, I would’ve never imagined.

Lmao

Or maybe he just wanted a buzz cut.

• Nons

Or maybe he just wanted a buzz cut.
    Lol, this

My girl and he dedicated it to Delta and the many moments of pleasure she gave him in bed.

is there a video of him singin my girl?

he has the most supporting and best fans, he said it

May 21, 2012 @ 01:37 pm
    is there a video of him singin my girl?

Lol no! He sang Superstitious by Stevie Wonder. I was just kidding.

• Nons

Ah, yes. Delta just laying there while Nick is thrusting on top of her in missionary position. Some great times they had.

The video of him singing was posted in the comments here.

Delta is good in bed.

• Nons

Delta is good in bed.
    So good, she doesn’t have to do anything.

May 21, 2012 @ 01:45 pm
    Nons said:
    Delta is good in bed.
    So good, she doesn’t have to do anything.

Rofl

• l?veislouder

—————
    His parents have nothing to do with why he’s like that. Yes, people get some traits from their parents, but others come out of the woodworks. Nick is just an ambitious person, and he wants to succeed. I don’t see a problem with that. Yes, he’s disappointed when his teams lose, and probably way more than disappointed when the show closed early, but those are understandable reactions. You can’t blame someone for feeling their emotions; it’s not right or fair, or even human of you to look down on someone for being human. He’s not hurting anyone; leave him alone.

He looks really hot! And grown up too!

• JoeHoe15

WHY NICKY, WHY??????!!!

• Lo

Am I the only one who likes it?

Nick has always been ugly..haircut just makes him uglier and now his nose looks even bigger!

• Jackie

Nick & Adrienne are friends so already have met

Sorry girls Nick has a new girlfriend already.

Brett Stuck ?@stuckiepookie6

Had a celebrity sighting, Nick Jonas on a bike ride with his girlfriend. #amazed @dakota_jonas7

he look like a mexican convict wife beater

he looks like vinny from jersey shore

this is the most fucked up thing i have ever heard.
    it’s just a fucking haircut people! don’t overthink it lol

• Jinxx.

woah, that shocked me.
    it makes him look more grown up tho, which is actually quite hot.
    he looks fine.

He does look like David Henrie, that’s not a bad thing at all.
    Here is a theory I saw on another site that I’ll put in my own words so no dumbasses here go trolling: Selena and Justin are seen in the first pics in St. Lucia not long after she and David are out on the date in August 2010. Before Justin, there was always rumors of David and Selena. From 2007-2010, Selena dated Nick and David on and off, ending with David. She and David are caught, and damage control is done with Justin, effectively ending the rumors with David until Selena is off kids television, which were constant before, but even reaching protective mothers when the date pictures surfaced. But then we have Nick, left back. He has broken it off with Delta, his bounce back from Selena. He loved Delta a lot. Maybe she was using him. But he was so heartbroken from their split that he turned back to his last ex, Selena, and his emotional state is not good, plus his show getting cancelled. He thinks to get Selena back he should be more like David. Nick is also smart enough to know that has some similarities to David’s looks especially now that he’s older. It does not make sense, but Nick is not in a good way. So he shaves his head like David has. Nick knows he is less stress of a boyfriend than David for obvious reasons. Selena probably says nothing, being she knows she has to keep to Justin or the David “rumors” will fly again. He’ll soon find out that won’t do any good and either he’ll have the balls to put his tail between his legs and grow it back or he’ll have to pretend like he wants this style and has to keep it short for at least a year.

• lll’s baby’s baby

LMAO!!!

Sexy I love it makes him look older more manly <3 my baby

• ilovezayn

i love nick and i loved his curls but maybe he wanted a change. he doesnt look ugly at all so people saying that need to gtfo & stfu :)

May 21, 2012 @ 10:40 am

he was the one who cut his hair? lol im sure he loves it.

___________________________

THAT’S THE SPIRIT! GIRL, SPEAK THE TRUTH!!

It’s not the end of the world that Nick buzzed his hair. It’s just hair, it’ll grow back

ay 21, 2012 @ 10:41 am

ryan reynolds look exactly like nick

he does

How could Joe and Kevin let Nick cut his hair?

like Nick would listen to any of them, Joe’s haircut with shaved sides was worse anyway

NICK CUT HIS HAIR. HIS LUSCIOUS CURLS ARE GONE. WHY? Brb, crying in a corner.

what are you people talking about? lol nick hasn’t had curls since 2010?

I think Nick would be more offended to read he went though rough time than that his cut is ugly

lol people are you retards or blind? he doesn’t have curls since a long time ago

• Cami

He looks good!!!
    I mean, his curls are to die for, but he does not look bad!
    I like it! :)

May 21, 2012 @ 10:44 am

ikr he has had shorter hair for a while now

:o omg i feel like crying… iejhrgwelkjsdrhufvdjk i love him and his curls :'(

he thinks he looks perfect he used the pic as his profile pic but anyway we have to wait for an HD picture, that pic he posted is crap

everyone has different likes, I love his buzz!

Nicholas Jerry Jonas Miller….What did you do with your beautiful culrs!? :(

people are seriously unfollowing nick because of his haircut?
    seriously? no. thats not okay.

May 21, 2012 @ 10:46 am

Nicholas Jerry Jonas Miller….What did you do with your beautiful culrs!? :(

lol did you guys wake up from a coma or something? his hair has been short for like a year now?

• elizagutierrez

yeah we all feel like that!

he just wants attention, he is 19 it’s ok it’s better than what other young celebrities do (cutting, doing drugs, not eating, etc)

• SubwayToVenus

OMFG DYING.
    IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THAT FUCKING HOT.

____________________

While I agree with you, please don;t use the R word out of context. It’s offensive. :)

i LOVE his hair but was his choice we can;t do nothing .

May 21, 2012 @ 10:46 am

people are seriously unfollowing nick because of his haircut?
    seriously? no. thats not okay.

they did the same to justin when he cut his hair lol dumb people

Nicholas Jerry Jonas Miller….What did you do with your beautiful culrs!? :(

people are seriously unfollowing nick because of his haircut?
    seriously? no. thats not okay.
    __________________________________________

I know! SUPERFICIAL.

ok sorry!!
    he looks great anyway

May 21, 2012 @ 10:46 am

people are seriously unfollowing nick because of his haircut?
    seriously? no. thats not okay.

they did the same to justin when he cut his hair lol dumb people
    _________________________

ok sorry!!
    he looks great anyway
    __________________________

:) You are forgiven, my friend.

they’re not unfollowing him, his followers are increasing

people are seriously unfollowing nick because of his haircut?
    seriously? no. thats not okay

I just noticed that Did he used to have like 4.3 million followers now its 4.1 mil Some of it could be ppl only followed him bc of How To Succed. People are so fake. It’s like when Justin Bieber cut his hair all over again.

____________________

—————————–
    thatsthepoint.jpg

Hair doesnt make a person. its whats inside.

Everyone is freaking out about Nick’s haircut…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

haha he looks handsome. why the big deal, it is just hair. Its not like he cut off his penis, it will grow again.

I MISS HIS CURLS!!!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

OMFG DYING.
    IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO BE THAT FUCKING HOT

—-///–/
    Lol THIS ^ idk why ppl are freaking out. It’s not like his hair is connected to his vocal cords…

Nick will always look hot no matter what he does…. fact jealous people!

Hair doesnt make a person. its whats inside.
    ____________________________

TRUTH…..just….TRUTH. :’)

lol the 12 years olds that are still part of the jonas fanbase need to go

____________________

—————————–
    thatsthepoint.jpg
    ————————-
    Still, it’s offensive to special needs people and their families. I would much rather someone call someone a B*tch than the R-word anyday.

he has almost 4.2 mil he never had 4.3 I’m sure he has always had 600 thousand more than Joe and Joe has 3.5

calm down, we have your eyes, lips, biceps and your old levis…

this post doesnt have a pic lol

• SubwayToVenus

His followers are increasing not decreasing, he had 4 million and now he has 4.1 million so stop making up stuff, is just hair, it grows back and he looks fucking sexy.

There was a time when Broadway songs routinely topped the pop charts. Don’t believe me? Check out this post we did about the last songs from musicals to make it on the radio. (You know you want to listen to Helen Reddy, again.)

Now, the closest music theater gets to a top-40 station is when I leave my Follies CD on top of the bedside clock/radio. Or Glee does a cover and makes digital download millions.

Of course, that hasn’t stopped intrepid souls from mixing genres, serving up a showtune with some rock spice — usually courtesy of a duet between seemingly disparate artists. The latest to attempt a little mash-up action, Tony-winning British tenor Alfie Boe (Baz Lurhman’s La Boheme) arrives June 4 with a new album of theater classics (available for pre-order now) that show off his huge operatic voice, but he’s brought along some guest stars like rocker Robert Plant and teen idol Nick Jonas to shakes things up.

Curious how that might work? Well, lucky for you we’ve got a sneak listen to Boe and Jonas dueting on “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables” from Les Miserables:

• SubwayToVenus

—-///–/

People are seriously stupid.

• classicalmusicplayer

People are seriously stupid

—-///–/

ikr What he did is normal. He’s done with that part of his life. I did the same thing after HS took 21 in off. It’s times like this where the true fans are revealed, the fans that have been there for 5-7 years and will be there till the day they die.

• Still Anonymous

I mean… I won’t go as far as to say he looks ugly, but I’m definitely not a fan of the buzz cut on anyone though, so…

Idk. I understand that he’s going through a lot of changes & sometimes chopping off your hair is one of those things that you do. Miley did it, Selena did it, Justin did it…

I will say this though. Nick looked fucking sexy back in 2010 when he had hair long enough to pull back with that bandana he used to wear. His curls have always been beautiful to me. Every time I listen to “7 things” when Miley talks about his hair being one of the things she likes I raise my hand and praise JESUS because it is so true lol.

Sad to see him go even shorter, but he hasn’t had his curls for a while now so I’m not too heartbroken I guess.

did people not notice something..
    nick has instagram

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Oh my god xD The tag on Tumblr xD

• classicalmusicplayer

No he doesn’t he twit pic the photo, like all his other photos…

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Then again,I would probaly react the same if my Dave was to cut his hair :L

• Lizzy001

With this kind of hair he can go to circus….

(replying to this) – May 21, 2012 @ 11:06 am
    classicalmusicplayer said:

No he doesn’t he twit pic the photo, like all his other photos…

that picture has instagram effects lol

nick has instagram

No he doesnt. He’s editing those pics in Hipstamatic.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I don’t think it suits him though :L Just looks weird…

• classicalmusicplayer

that picture has instagram effects lol

—-///–/

You can do those effects on the computer too. And he sent that tweet via web. It’s possible that he has a instagram. Took the picture, added a filter, emailed it to himself, then tweeted it from his computer but that seems like a lot.

• UKnowULuvMe

Ehh…he doesn’t look too bad, prefer the old look, tbh.

• M<3

OMG! I <3 it, 7
    change is good! hes growing up
    havent u guys noticed ;/ he looks like vinny from jersey shore :0 or is it just me? :/

I see so many fake fans around here hummm….
    People he said curly hair annoys him dont you rememeber? he was like I want to get rid of them but my managers dont let me
    now he finally can have some peace having what he wants
    let him enjoy freedom

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i ALWAYS come to the posts when nobody is on. lol

yeah but, he still looks ugly!

Anonymous said :yeah but, he still looks ugly!
    IKR?Exactly like YOU ;)

• UKnowULuvMe

Gearsarealwayst… said:

i ALWAYS come to the posts when nobody is on. lol
    Don’t feel bad. I do too.

it’s true for you and Miley but I never liked his curls, the three brothers have ugly hair not soft at all but Nick looks really hot with short hair, his last haircut before this makes his hair looks soft and it’s trendy it makes him look mature and attractive, he looks way better than when he was younger, anyway, his pic is so unclear that I can’t tell if he looks good or not with the buzz, we’ll wait but I’m sure some people will love it and some other don’t, he does love it anyway so that’s the important thing

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

*tumbleweed*

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I need more pictures

He kind of looks like Kevin Federline with a buzz cut.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

where can I find more picturesssss?

Gearsarealwayst…said:where can I find more picturesssss?
    you should wait there is no more pics yet :)

His curls :(
    However, no stress, it’ll grow back :)

He looks like Dumbo.

• l?veislouder

It’s a freedom move. After years of being with a label that told them how to look and what to do, he can finally do what he wants. He probably would of done it awhile ago if it wasnt for the show.
    I think he actually did it because of the show. I think he’s hurt over the show closing early; anyone would be.
    Anyway, before the picture loaded properly, everyone was losing it over his hair, and I think he actually looks really good. It’s really not bad at all, and with the dogtags, it fits him lol. He looks fine.

Those girls in the video are horrible though. Don’t try to guilt him into a picture; he’s not gonna like that >.<
    I’m glad the video shut off when it did though; another two seconds and you would’ve seen Nick and I face-to-face, right in front of each other lol

the haircut is growing on me i need more pics tho

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

True. It’s probably a mix of things. The point that I was trying to make is that some shows require in your contract to have your hair and other things a certain way during the duration of your contract. So he might of wanted to cut his hair awhile ago but couldn’t because of the contract. But I’m sure he is hurt. There is no sadder feeling than when a show that you’ve put your who life in ends. I’ve been there and it sucks, it feels like a friend has died.

Waiting for candid of Nick and his new haircut

Having an emotional breakdown because of Nick’s hair

LOL NICK SHAVED HIS HEAD

i don’t like nick’s new haircut

omggggg, why nick?!?!?!?!?!

I can’t even. I love you and all but, oh my gosh. No Nick. Just, NO.

PEOPLE SUPERFICIAL SUCKS

He looks a lot like David Henrie did.

Ewwww he’s just like Miley cutting or dyin his hair when missing ur ex

He does look like David Henrie, that’s not a bad thing at all.

• l?veislouder

May 21, 2012 @ 12:06 pm
    Ewwww he’s just like Miley cutting or dyin his hair when missing ur ex
    Uh, that’s not a “Miley” thing, that’s a human nature thing. You crave change when something drastic happens. And who says he did it because he’s missing his ex? He most likely did it because of the slow closing.

These people, I can’t -____-

• oceanUP

miley would looks flawless with short hair

but his show only ended a month earlier it’s not big deal and he is praised by lots of people, his lasts performances were sold out and he received standing ovations, this guy is really talented and he knows it, he has a huge ego. plus his family treats him like he is some kind of god.

your calling nicky ugly, look at noie cyrus, that’s ugly

nick sang superstitious last night at the party

I heard that Nick had sex with four anons on this post……

he is really good I’m still hoping he plays frankie valli

This is bigger than when Justin Bieber cut his hair! My guess is that he doesn’t even like how his hair turned out because he posted such a small picture.

I’m one of them

He said he loved it and it’s his profile pic he loves himself, I mean his haircut

May 21, 2012 @ 12:51 pm

I think he does like it. The picture has instagram effects so I guess he took it with his phone and it looked small when he uploaded it.

May 21, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
    I’m one of them
    How was it?

I think the Jonases made one of their kids too cocky and the others have a really low self esteem, that happens when you play favorites

How was it?

it was beyond marvelous of course! it’s Nick Jonas!

May 21, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

Nick definitely loves himself he’s so cocky lol

it’s not a bad thing that parents acknowledge their children’s achievements, that makes them more secure about themselves. I’m glad Pappa J and Momma J are always telling him how proud they’re of him, if they didn’t he would feel worse about his played ending before time

Nick definitely loves himself he’s so cocky lol

lol but Nick is really talented he deserves recognition

parents are the ones who build the kid’s personalities

it was beyond marvelous of course! it’s Nick Jonas!
    So…is he a one trick pony?

Was nick drunk last night?

Nick should have at least smiled, to the kid who sang I believe in you he has a beautiful smile

…is he a one trick pony?

oh for sure!

Nick doesn’t get drunk he has diabetes

May 21, 2012 @ 01:00 pm
    Nick doesn’t get drunk he has diabetes

He looks drunk lol

…is he a one trick pony?

oh for sure!
    What’s his favourite and only position?

he has changed so much!! I love how he perfomrs!

Nick is a free spirit

Mid life crisis at the tender age of 19.

I can’t see the picture

you high bro?
    he’s had curls his whole life. he’s been cutting it shorter and shorter until he finally shaved it. i personally think he looks soooooooo sexy, with or without curls.
    he’s still the same guy, just with a little less hair.

why are you mentioning his curls? he doesn’t have curls since 2010

I love the way Nick is and I love his new haircut

Nicks beautiful curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Laura.

I love that!

Calm your tits people! as much as i love NJ’s curls it’s just HAIR it will grow back!

ay 21, 2012 @ 12:44 pmAnonymoussaid:the problem is that Nick takes everything to seriously, he alway wants to win, he would be hurt if he doesn’t he would have wanted his show to do awesome with every show sold out, he even is upset when his sports teams lost games, I think he was raised wrong, they made him believe he is the center of the universe and deserves everything, so I think he may be really frustrated when he doesn’t get everything he wants, his brothers are not like that, he is way to competitive, he wants to get big things and he can’t appreciate special little things he gets. He is still extremely talented and very attractive, I like him a lot, but that’s just my oppinion maybe I’m wrong
    ——————–
    Yes and No …He ia perfectionist he said it before I know how it feels because I am too
    every one has desire of perfection but it becomes a problen when you are more than 80% perfectionist like me and like nick but he can control it so no big deal :) let him handle that

See guys, Nick shaved off his head. The whiteness of this post, the lack of picture, represents the lack of hair.

you guys are over exaggerating. It’s fine for someone to want change after/before doing something new…think about it, before/after graduation/college you probably dyed or cut your hair.
    He’d looking mighty fine if you ask me. Yeah ill miss those curls too but he’s growing up. xoxox

NICK WE WANT YOUR CURLS BACK!!!! PLEASE!!! YOU LOOK BETTER LIKE THAT!

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT TO SEE THE PIC!!!

WHO CARES!

he’s always working and that’s what he loves the most,so he is ok as long as he keeps working

I think he is very attractive

I dislike Joe since he cut his hair and I never liked him again even now he is growing it back, but with Nick it’s different, I’ll love him even if he tattoos in his bald head “I love myself”

i saw it and yes he looks weird, why he did that?

britney spears sindrome

__________________________________

You’re only making yourself looks like a smaller individual by posting blasphemous comments like this one. Everyone knows those two don’t even remotely compare in the morals and mental health area.

Actually keep going. It will show how silly you look.

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCT!!!
    HE LOOKS SO UGLY ,OMG!!!

you can’t clearly see in his twitter pic

May 21, 2012 @ 10:16 am

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCT!!!
    HE LOOKS SO UGLY ,OMG!!!

lol no he doesn’t

Nick is the only non damaged Jo bro, I hope he continues to be

Nick doesn’t get drunk he has diabetes

He looks drunk lol
    In which photo does he look drunk?

GO TO HIS TWITTER ACCT!!!
    HE LOOKS SO UGLY ,OMG!!!
    _____________________________

Hence….the superficial “fan.”

If you have nothing productive to say, please do not say anything at all. -___-

Delta was the one who taught him how to dance. They went salsa dancing lol

The haircut joe had last year doesn’t look good on anyone, he had the shaved sides but hair on top. The haircut Nick has is a buzz cut.

he thinks he is so hot!, and he is

Delta did a great job! he is a great dancer!

he need to let his hair grow!! i mean people sorry but he does looks ugly.

Nick doesn’t get drunk he has diabetes

He looks drunk lol
    In which photo does he look drunk?

In the video where he’s singing superstitious.

he is tired of people telling him that he is the good looking Jo bro now, he feels bad for Joe, he is still the most talented, smarted, mature one, he doesn’t wanna be the best looking one too

he looks drunk in the video of him singing superstition, he is learning to have fun, that’s cool, he’ll be 21 soon and he’ll be allowed to drink publicly

May 21, 2012 @ 10:17 am

i saw it and yes he looks weird, why he did that?

to try something new? lol it’s good to change your look once in a while.

because he wants miley back!!

_________________________________

Are we REALLY going to start this AGAIN? That was SOOOO 4 years ago!!! Come on, people!!

you can’t even see the pic clearly how do you know if he looks good or not? lol
    i remember when he cut his hair short while dating delta everyone was missing the curls then you got used to it.

Joe’s face is too small and thin, he was pretty stupid by shaving his sides, and it was when he had lost a lot of weight so he makes himself look like an alien, now he gained weight back and grew his hair so he is looking better but Nick is different, his face looks good with few hair

lol what does miley have to do with nick shaving his hair?

well but this is going wayyyyy to far! he looks better with long hair. you know with his curls.

HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BUT MAN HE LOOKS UGLY AS HELL!!! lol

______________________________

I think you lost some sarcasm beneath all of that stupidity.

i think joe would look good with a buzz cut like nick’s.

I didn’t! I like his hair short way better than his curls, I use to like Joe better but when Nick cut his hair and started to look more mature and sexy, I started to like him more, and more and now I love him! then I discovered his bright personality and there’s no way I dislike him

eliza, nick is never going to date you lol

I think joe would look good with a buzz cut like nick’s.

I don’t think so his face is too small he would look deform with a golf ball sized head

May 21, 2012 @ 10:21 am

lol what does miley have to do with nick shaving his hair?

_________________________

MY. FEELINGS. EXACTLY.

wait until you get to see a video of him with his new haircut, I’m possitive we’ll all like it, just wait, Nick himself love it!

am I crazy? because I actually liked Nick in this video of him bald

nick jonas i love you inside not outside ilove you you very talent

He can be bald & still looks sexy af
    So STFU

he looks like this mexican actor so i think he would look good
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BUT MAN HE LOOKS UGLY AS HELL!!! lol

__________________________________

*Cough Cough* SUPERFICIAL! *A HACK HACK*

nick jonas i love you inside not outside ilove you you very talent nick you are hot new hair

yeah he likes it but he looks ugly any way!

britney spears sindrome

YOU ARE STUPID

• classicalmusicplayer

yeah he likes it but he looks ugly any way!

NICK IS SEXY

yeah he likes it but he looks ugly any way!
    _______________________________________

SUPERFICIAL “fan” EPISODE TWO!!!!!!

guys the video was not form last night. it was form the night before. nick wore a short sleve shirt and his plaid jacket to his party

the cockier he is the more I like him

I would kill to dance with Nick Jonas

how old is he now?

l?veislouder said:

—————

ITS TRUE I ALWAYS LOVE NICK JONAS

Nick Jonas could never look bad

• JustxLeex

i cant see the pic here but on tumblr.
    he doesnt looks that bad.
    he looks like a dude from the army. lol
    i like :)