Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

Megan-Fox-4
VictoriaJustice
selena-gomez-miley-cyrus-bikinis

MAXIM HOT 100 2012: 84. Nina Dobrev 79. Nicki Minaj 68. Miley Cyrus 59. Amanda Bynes 50. Sarah Hyland 47. Julianne Hough 32. Rihanna 24. Selena Gomez 21. Emma Watson 19. Victoria Justice 8. Megan Fox. 7 Emma Stone 4. Katy 3. Mila Kunis Perry 1. Bar Refaeli. Do YOU agree with the ranking?

, , ,

Its weird how Miley is ranked higher than Selena in FHM and Selena is ranked higher than her in Maxim…

but they’re both beautiful lets just leave it at that

Both girls are hot, and way hotter than Victoria

• Still Anonymous

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus MORE TALENTED Than Selena Gomez

LMAO at this…. just el oh el. I love Sel, but this is kind of true.

The whole argument about who is ‘sexier’ shouldn’t even exist once you look at the top 2 pics of them in bikini’s. HOWEVER, Sel is definitely beautiful. But Miley, imo, is sexier.

• trth

MILEY CYRUS & SELENA GOMEZ ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL k

Miley fans just be okay that Miley is still on the list and Selena fans please dont diss Miley cause at she’s actually on this least
    and before you all realize.. where is Demi Lovato on this list? hmm?

l?veislouder said:

lol not even. Sorry, but no. There’s no way in the world that Victoria Justice is hotter than Emma Watson. There is no world in which that would happen, sorry. This year, Maxim, you got it so wrong.

Victoria it’s a hottie *hides*

• l?veislouder

@danecook: Wow. Maxim Hot 100 of 2012 got it so wrong this year. Swing & a huge miss.

Even Dane Cook agrees!! hahaha

Victoria is cute and very pretty I wouldn’t say she’s that hot

if anything I think Victoria’s costar Elizabeth Gilles is hotter!!!!

• lookatmenow

I think Miley’s prettier but whatever. All that matters is that Emma Watson is in the top 25 WOOP. That’s my girl.

Victoria it’s a hottie *hides*
    By: LLL’s baby
    Maybe, but not hotter than Emma.

l?veislouder said:

Even Dane Cook agrees!! hahaha

I don’t like him but I actually agree with him

Victoria is cute and very pretty I wouldn’t say she’s that hot

if anything I think Victoria’s costar Elizabeth Gilles is hotter!!!!

That bitch scare the fuck outta meee

• ihavefunn31

Give it an hour and Selena fans and Miley fans will be at each others throats arguing who is hotter when there is no use even trying to convince the othe side that ur right cuz no Selena or Miley fans will change their mind. In my opinion they’re both beautiful and OU is just trying to creat unneeded drama like always

Taylor Swift is on this list and she’s at a pretty high ranking… which is surprise which I disagree…

Oh and I first saw an article about Maxim on Yahoo and they said: ‘Justin Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez’ Derp.

l?veislouder said:

Victoria it’s a hottie *hides*
    By: LLL’s baby
    Maybe, but not hotter than Emma.

Yo wanna fight grandma lol?!
    Victoria it’s a sexual lighting :O
    By: LLL’s baby xD

That bitch scare the fuck outta meee
    By: LLL’s baby

LOL I guess it’s her whole goth character she portrays XD

but she’s really beautiful! She’s look like Jojo and Megan Fox! It’s those smoking blue eyes and dark hair :3

• lookatmenow

Megan Fox is not that pretty. She’s like half plastic.

& none for Demi bye lawls

84. Nina Dobrev 79. Nicki Minaj 77. LLL’s baby
    Hell yay bitchezz i made the list!!!

This list. I can’t even.

Yes very true oceanup just loves causing drama on this site as always
    BOTH MILES AND SEL ARE BEAUTIFUL GALS

lookatmenow said:

Megan Fox is not that pretty. She’s like half plastic.

Jennifer Lawrence it’s hotter :p

• EarthChild

Miley and Selena are both beautiful but in no way does Selena deserve the #24 spot

• LLL’sbaby’sbaby

84. Nina Dobrev 79. Nicki Minaj 77. LLL’s baby
    Hell yay bitchezz i made the list!!!

Hahaha! You def are hot bb :D XD
    You deserve it! but you should be #1 on the list!!!!

• Jinxx.

May 21, 2012 @ 06:29 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Even Dane Cook agrees!! hahaha

I love him. PUMPKIN BOMB!

anyway, oceanup, I personally think that Selena actually is more attractive than Miley Cyrus. I agree with Maxim on that one.

& none for Demi bye lawls

Demi and me? We are both eating cheese hamburgers 2gether and calling skinny bitchez to the gals in the list :)

• CASSI101FUL

If I see this post getting over 100 comments of miley vs selena,
    Ima shoot you all :P
    Love cassie :*

Tanning mom was #101 on this year’s Maxim list

May 21, 2012 @ 06:41 pm
    EarthChild said:
    Jennifer Lawrence should have been on here.
    That’s what I was thinking too.

May 21, 2012 @ 06:53 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    HOW IS NINA DOBREV #84 though?! Her and Victoria look so much alike. The girl is gorgeous. She should have been wayyyyyyyy higher.
    THIS!

Seriously, why J-Woow and Nicki Minaj are there -_-‘?

• lll’sbaby’sbaby

*Thinking about Stalker Sarah in a bikini.*
    She would look hella awkward bahah

LMAO
    my eyes would be shattered and I’d be scared for life o.o XD

Hahaha! You def are hot bb :D XD
    You deserve it! but you should be #1 on the list!!!!

My sweetie pie!!! You should be there at #2 under my fabulous anonymous ass then :’)!!!
    By: LLL’s baby luvs ya

• Jinxx.

can I just point out how relieving it is to come on oceanup and find that all the OS people are gone LOL. its so damn peaceful.

I want a Jonas post tho. those are always fun.

Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?
    By: LLL’s baby
    you think she’s hot? lol.

Hell to the yeasss!!!! She has the meat in the right places ;)

Taylor Swift #26
    Naya Rivera #27
    Jessica Alba #33

um no…

• Jinxx.

I just wanna know what the hype is all about with Megan Fox.
    I mean, she’s definitely pretty, but she’s not THAT special.

IMO.

• Jinxx.

May 21, 2012 @ 06:47 pm
    Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?
    By: LLL’s baby
    you think she’s hot? lol.

Hell to the yeasss!!!! She has the meat in the right places ;)
    By: LLL’s baby
    lol, that girl is terrifying. it’s always amazed me that not one celebrity has stood up to her yet. SHE’S EVERYWHERE.

Vanessa Hudgens is missing on the list >:[

Vanessa Hudgens is missing on the list >:[

OH WAIT NVM she’s #62 YAYY MY SEXY BB V! :D

• Live.Love.Learn.

84. Nina Dobrev 79. Nicki Minaj 77. LLL’s baby
    Hell yay bitchezz i made the list!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

Lawl you’re wayyyyyy hotter than Nicki Minaj, girl :)

• EarthChild

how has she seriously not gotten harassment charges or some shit

miley virus

Vanessa should be higher than Selena.. imo

miley virus

I think you mean miley *cyrus
    Don’t be stupid silly.

Vanessa should be higher than Selena.. imo

IA

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Victoria it’s a hottie *hides*

I agree!! She’s beautiful & her personality makes her even more lovely <3

MAKE IT SHINE ***!!! *farting glitter!*

where’s kevin?

• Live.Love.Learn.

• LLL’sbaby’sbaby

Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?

LMAO!!

Lawl you’re wayyyyyy hotter than Nicki Minaj, girl :)

Thank u booo!!!!!!!!!! And you’re way hotter than J-woow ^.^!!!

poll is 50-50 :|

*Thinking about Stalker Sarah in a bikini.*
    She would look hella awkward bahah

• Sparks

LMAO! this is oh God I can’t even…

Where’s Rossie O’Donell :O?

• EarthChild

That’s what I was thinking too

Maybe they shouldn’t let people vote if this is what happens lmfao

SELENA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MILEY ;)
    & HOTTER :P AND YOU DONT NEED A POLL TO PROVE IT :*

HMMMM… NAAAHHHH ;)

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Selena Gomez? Sexy?

UR KIDDING, RIGHT!?!

Just look at that picture of her, she looks like a chubby 11 yr old.

WHAT MILEY HAS BEEN PULLING OFF AT THE CARPETS JUST PROVES SHE IS WAAAAY SEXIER!

Selena is not sexy!

SELENA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MILEY ;)
    & HOTTER :P AND YOU DONT NEED A POLL TO PROVE IT :*

SO SELENA IS HOTTER THAN RIHANNA ,WTF !!?

• iSpeak4mE

Hot/Sexy is a matter of opinion, some ppl might think someone is hot while others wouldn’t. I personally don’t think either Miley or Selena are hot/sexy when compared to Bar Refaeli, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, etc.

Ugh and you just KNOW this list is horribly construed when Nina Dobrev is ranked less than Selena and Miley. I’m sorry but that girl is HOTTTT

Hahah hells naw , but if they think that Selena Gomez is hotter than miley Cyrus then Miley Cyrus is MORE TALENTED than Selena Gomez !!

• BrokenArrow

Jennifer Lawrence is on the top 10 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• BrokenArrow

MTE. Except for the katy perry bit :P

miley was hotter than selena but now she looks anorexic

miley is hotter than selena…..that’s the only truth….<3 miley is the BEST…selena is the WORST….

• Romaa

Demi is hotter than all these bitches! Where’s Beyonce? and Nicki needs to begone off the list, her body is fully plastic. Miley is hotter in my opinion. Victoria looks better than both of them.

I’m surprised Victoria Justice was ranked that high, I’ll agree on that one but the Miley and Selena thing? NO.

MILEY CYRUS IS THE MOST FAMOUS SINGER TEENS HERE IN BRAZIL PEOPLE HERE A LOVE HATE MILEY AND JUSTIN BIEBER, SELENA GOMEZ AND TAYLOR SWIFT .. THEY THINK THEY ARE FALSE TO HIS FANS pretending ALWAYS BE GOOD PERSON IN ENTANDO KNOW PEOPLE WITH UP TO 18 YEARS NOT BEHAVE LIKE THEY SPEAK ON THEIR MUSIC AND ALSO KNOW THEY ARE NOT THAT WAY PASSING ON TV WITH MILEY is DIFFERENT LOVE IT HERE BECAUSE IT IS TRUE AND SHE EVEN .. DESPITE BEING RIGHT OR NOT BRAZIL HAS A VERY BIG LOVE FOR HER SHE DID ENTANDO NO SHOW FOR 16 THOUSAND PEOPLE AT HSBC ARENA TICKETS WHERE IAM 100 DOLLARS FOR A 350 DOLLARS AND SAO PAULO TO 33 THOUSAND PEOPLE CAN NOT AND YOUR ALBUM Be Tamed 100 THOUSAND COPIES SOLD HERE WINNING TWO DISC PLATINUM sINGER BESIDES BEING THE MOST FAMOUS TEENS AND MORE SUCCESS HERE IN BRAZIL is one of the singers POPS WITH LARGEST NUMBER OF FANS HERE JUST GETTING BEHIND THE MADONNA, BRITNEY SPEARS AND LADY GAGA

Im no hater or something like that but to me selena ia beautul and not hot she just looks so young (like a 13-14 teenager)and im younger than her and look older and this have nothing to do with my make up and by the way i think she is not hotter than MILEY (that girl is a legend) and i dont even like her that much !!!!!!

• thecat61

FHM’s top 100 sexiest women of the world 2012:
    #33 Miley — #77 Selena. Who’s hot now bitch’s?????

MILEY WON ON THE POLL HERE!!!

miley will always be hotter.

only the media likes latinas better.

LIL, what do you think of Nick’s lack of hair?
    Do you think it’s because you never gave him a chance?

woohoo! go bar!

EarthChild said:
    Jennifer Lawrence should have been on here.
    That’s what I was thinking too.

She is on the Maxim list she’s at #6!

Live.Love.Learn.??? :/!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

Where’s Rossie O’Donell :O?

ROFLing!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

People now prefer Latinas over Americans … But ya know Miley is only hot when she puts long eyeslashes or heavy makeup , selena most of the times , puts simple makeup and looks VERY BEAUTIFUL !( sorry for my English )

• EarthChild

She is on the Maxim list she’s at #6!

Thank God.

Oprah it’s a sexy mamacita. She should be #25.
    By: LLL’s baby

Are you guys dumb? what? Selena gomez is hotter than miley cyrus? Are you blind? thats a major no-no! Miley Cyrus is HOTTER than selena gomez.

EarthChild said:
    Jennifer Lawrence should have been on here.
    That’s what I was thinking too.

She is on the Maxim list she’s at #6!
    lmao, she’s not relevant to ou

lmao, she’s not relevant to ou

She should be more relevant than Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough…

• Live.Love.Learn.

Live.Love.Learn.??? :/!!!

Yesss? :)

on the Maxim hot 100 site they didn’t use a good pic of Selena.. its not flattering one o.o

May 21, 2012 @ 06:59 pm
    LIL, what do you think of Nick’s lack of hair?
    Do you think it’s because you never gave him a chance?
    —————
    Are you asking me if I think he cut his hair because he was so upset I never went on a date with him?
    LMAO OMG I LOVE YOU! You are so getting a cookie and a puppy and a pony for this! hahaha oh my baby <3

No, I don’t think it was because he was upset we never had a chance. I think he’s just upset because of what happened with the show, and just a bunch of things all at once, and it caused him to feel a need for some serious change. Maybe he feels with the change, new blessings will come.
    I liked his hair before, but I like the haircut also. I welcome change as well. He still looks good to me :)

EarthChild said:

lmao, she’s not relevant to ou

She should be more relevant than Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough…
    lol, YES, who are they?

Jennifer Lawrence should have been on here.
    That’s what I was thinking too.

She is on the Maxim list she’s at #6!
    lmao, she’s not relevant to ou
    ———————–

oceanup is dumb and is too lazy to give her a category, Kristen Stewart has a category why not Jennifer Lawrence lots of young people are loving here now I’ve heard somewhere she’s the new it girl
    and also Josh Hutherson doesn’t even have category here either and he’s young and has lot of young fans

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Live.Love.Learn.??? :/!!!

Yesss? :)

<3 :D i thought you were mad lol

May 21, 2012 @ 07:00 pm
    EarthChild said:
    She is on the Maxim list she’s at #6!

Thank God.
    :O yay!

lol, YES, who are they?

Haha OU posts Sarah all the time I’m like who is this
    I know Julianne though but she definitely shouldn’t be more relevant to OU than Jennifer

why isn’t ariana grande on the list?

lol blasfemy everywhere
    By: LLL’s baby

why isn’t ariana grande on the list?

She’s orange.

l?veislouder said:

May 21, 2012 @ 06:59 pm
    LIL, what do you think of Nick’s lack of hair?
    Do you think it’s because you never gave him a chance?
    —————

<3<3<3

Poor thing, though, I hope he’s alright. And from the tiny photo I saw, I think he looks as good as usual.

Did you see his last show?

Oprah it’s a sexy mamacita. She should be #25.
    By: LLL’s baby

Haha and Kristie Alley too she should be #20!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Sarah Hyland? Victoria Justice? PEDOS.

• SubwayToVenus

Selena is gorgeous but she’s not hot, Miley is hot, so therefore Miley is hotter.

Haha and Kristie Alley too she should be #20!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Ellen redefined what is sexy. She at #9

EarthChild said:

lmao, she’s not relevant to ou

She should be more relevant than Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough…
    lol, YES, who are they?

Oceanup’s dumbselves typed their names in this article that’s why earthchild mentioned they’re less relevant than Jennifer Lawrence which is true and OU also forgot to mention Vanessa Hudgens and they post about her every other day and she has a category here!

Ariana it’s talented though.

<3<3<3

Did you see his last show?
    I think he’ll be okay. He’ll find something else to dedicate himself to and throw himself into his work, and he’ll be fine :)

I didn’t see his last show :( I did go down on Saturday though to give flowers to my two favorite cast members, and then on Sunday I went to the closing party to say bye to everyone one last time.

79. Nicki Minaj

lol no, she’s scary

• CASSI101FUL

(?0_0)? ????? ··············· ·········

Haha and Kristie Alley too she should be #20!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Ellen redefined what is sexy. She at #9

Yep!!! trolololol

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

OMG over 400 votes! It’s true a lot of people come to OU they just don’t comment.

lol blasfemy everywhere

ROFLing at the Mean Girls gifs post XD

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Maybe one vote equals 20 votes XD

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

• NirvanaSmells

Okay, I LOVE EMMA STONE. I really do.. But hotter then Miley and Megan Fox? I don’t think so. I love her but I never really thought she was super hot. She’s so pale… Plus, anyways, Maxim is fucked up.

• exoticmist

Amber Heard should be way higher than #53. How do guys think Selena and Victoria are hotter than her?

oceanup- always creates drama

why does oceanup always use tat old pic of selena, why not use a newer one,wasn’t she like 17 or 18 then, when she was filming monte carlo?

Nicki Minaj hotter than Nina Dobrev? LOL

Selena has a prettier face and Miley has the nicer body.

Ew Nicki Minaj is gross.

• LLL’sbb’sbb

Hahaha! You def are hot bb :D XD
    You deserve it! but you should be #1 on the list!!!!

By: LLL’s baby luvs ya

Hahaha wuv you ;3
    but my other bb loveislouder should be #2 if you’re #1 but both of you and also LLL are all #1 in my most beautiful list!!!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Ew Nicki Minaj is gross.

Hahaha wuv you ;3
    By: LLL’s baby’s baby
    :’) <333

Why does oceanup keep using that pic of Selena in the blue bikini and that pic is from I think 2009???

• threelittlebirds

i really don’t consider taylor swift sexy. she’s pretty, but not sexy.

• LLLsbbsbb

SubwayToVenus said:
    Ew Nicki Minaj is gross.

She shouldn’t be on the list IMO lol

• EarthChild

i really don’t consider taylor swift sexy. she’s pretty, but not sexy.

IA

Hahaha wuv you ;3

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Awwww bb <3!!! You’re a flawfree hoe you know!!!
    Loveislouder it’s a hot ass granny *.*!!!
    WE’RE FLAWLESS BITCHES.

Ew Nicki Minaj is gross.

I don’t like her AT ALL.

l?veislouder said:
    Hahaha wuv you ;3
    By: LLL’s baby’s baby
    :’) <333

;3
    oh and I’m also your bb too I was the one posting gifs for you and defending you in other posts hehehe ;D

By: LLL’s baby’s baby whose also LIL’s baby :3 XD

EarthChild said:
    i really don’t consider taylor swift sexy. she’s pretty, but not sexy.

IA

I agree as well.

@EarthChild should be in the list.
    She’s a very sexy and talented celebrity cake baker!!!
    SEXUAL.

threelittlebirds said:
    i really don’t consider taylor swift sexy. she’s pretty, but not sexy.

IA but hey 3lilbirds :)

Ive always notice you coming on and off c:

By:LLL’sbaby’sbaby/LIL’sbaby

;3

By: LLL’s baby’s baby whose also LIL’s baby :3 XD
    So you’re my baby, but also LLL’s baby’s baby? I had an affair with my grandchild? WHAT EVEN IS OUR FAMILY?!

VENUS>>>>>>>>>Eugenia Suarez.
    The girl you posted about the other day.
    One of her idols it’s Miley btw :’)

• LLL’sbaby’sbaby

Awwww bb <3!!! You’re a flawfree hoe you know!!!
    Loveislouder it’s a hot ass granny *.*!!!
    WE’RE FLAWLESS BITCHES.

FLAWFREE4LIFE!! AWW YEAAAAH whoop whoop

• EarthChild

@EarthChild should be in the list.
    She’s a very sexy and talented celebrity cake baker!!!
    SEXUAL.

HAHA I LOVE YOU

VENUS>>>>>>>>>Eugenia Suarez.
    The girl you posted about the other day.
    One of her idols it’s Miley btw :’)
    By: LLL’s baby

um?? Oh yeah some anon told me I rebloggued a famous girl from a soap opera, I had no idea, she’s gorgeous and I noticed she had the same tattoos as Miley, now I know why, haha.

• LLLBB/LILB

LMAOOO! Idek man but it’s still a flawfree family!!!

I don’t like her AT ALL.

She’s so gross and plastic, how is that “hot?”

• LLLBB

@EarthChild should be in the list.
    She’s a very sexy and talented celebrity cake baker!!!
    SEXUAL.

THIS!

By:LLL’s baby’s baby/LIL’s baby

WAIT OMG STEPHEN COLBERT IS THE FIRST MALE ON THIS LIST DJFKDJF:LDS

Haha LLL dates Harry, you apparently date me, i date Uncle Liam, you date Holy Zayn, we have a baby, i’m LLL’s baby, Aunt Venus dates cousin’ Louis, Louis dates Harry..wtf i’m confused lol

EarthChild said:
    WAIT OMG STEPHEN COLBERT IS THE FIRST MALE ON THIS LIST DJFKDJF:LDS

Yeah I already commented about that lol

In case anyone doesn’t see:

• l?veislouder

LMAOOO! Idek man but it’s still a flawfree family!!!
    lol, we sound like an episode of Jerry Springer

She should’ve made the list haha. Seriosuly tho. Another girl from her comercial range and similar career it’s at 98# i think :/

• LLL’sbb’sbb/LIL’sbb

I haven’t logged on my tumblr today o.O

LLL’sbb’sbb/LIL’sbb said:

I haven’t logged on my tumblr today o.O

Wuts yo tumblr baby??!!!
    By: LLL’s baby it’s curious.

Yeah I already commented about that lol

In case anyone doesn’t see:

I didn’t see it, sorry!

—————
    Can I just stay with holy Zayn and cuddle while I figure this out? *sucks thumb*

Mexican popstar Anahi is at #98 and she’s WAAAY hotter than Selena Gomez

Wuts yo tumblr baby??!!!
    By: LLL’s baby it’s curious.

LLL’s baby needs her own tumblr

Aunt Venus dates cousin’ Louis, Louis dates Harry..wtf i’m confused lol

Yeah I’m being cheated on, but at least I get to have some threesomes.

EarthChild said:

I didn’t see it, sorry!

Its ok and also Lois(family guy character) is on the Maxim list

Mexican popstar Anahi is at #98 and she’s WAAAY hotter than Selena Gomez

But it’s for votes. And she’s not widely known worldwide. Even when she was pretty big during her RBD days :)

• EarthChild

Megan Fox shouldn’t even be that high up, she’s extremely overrated

Its ok and also Lois(family guy character) is on the Maxim list

Seriously?
    LOL this is definitely a shit of a list then

• LLLBB

LLL’sbb’sbb/LIL’sbb said:

I haven’t logged on my tumblr today o.O

Wuts yo tumblr baby??!!!
    By: LLL’s baby it’s curious.

OMG you finally got a tumblr?!!!!!
    hold on I’m gonna set up my tumblr blog I made for ya so you can follow my main one ;D
    I have to change the url of it again

By: LLL’sbaby’sbaby

“98. Anahí
    Consider this one-named Mexican beauty a true triple threat: She sings, she acts, and she writes hilarious tweets. (We assume they’re hilarious. We can’t read Spanish.)”
    HAHA

EarthChild said:

Its ok and also Lois(family guy character) is on the Maxim list

Seriously?
    LOL this is definitely a shit of a list then

Omg this list it’s laughable.

Mexican popstar Anahi is at #98 and she’s WAAAY hotter than Selena Gomez

By: LLL’s baby

True.. she’s known throughout Latin America I’m (North)American(USA) but I’ve actually heard of her XD
    also Belinda should be the list too! >.<

• SubwayToVenus

For some reason guys like Selena better than Miley, when men get to vote, Selena’s always higher than the rest and I’ve asked many many guys and they’re all like, yeah Selena is the hottest, don’t get why, she’s super pretty but not hot imo. Many really attractive famous dudes have also said they have crushes on her.

OMG you finally got a tumblr?!!!!!
    I have to change the url of it again

By: LLL’sbaby’sbaby

Wait idgi :/ i don’t have one!!!

• LLBB

“98. Anahí
    HAHA

LOL Anahi is flawless! I saw an interview of her speaking in English :3

By: LLL’s baby’s baby loves sexy Anahi

SubwayToVenus said:

Claudia much? LMAO!

• EarthChild

I think Selena would definitely be way hotter if she toned up her body. She still looks like a 16 year old and she’s almost 20, and that’s just hard for me to find sexy. She’s a very beautiful girl, but not “sexy” or “hot.”

SubwayToVenus said:

I know a couple of guys who like Miles many like both however both I know some who think Miley is hot

• SubwayToVenus

I agree, I think she has a flawless face but I don’t think she’s hot, however, guys always say Selena’s hot, they’re like “that dawg Bieber’s banging Selena yo”

Claudia much? LMAO!

Hahaha
    By:LLLBB

Claudia much? LMAO!
    By: LLL’s baby

Well that was one of the little things Claudia didn’t lie about, lmao.

LOL Anahi is flawless! I saw an interview of her speaking in English :3

By: LLL’s baby’s baby loves sexy Anahi

She’s really succesful there ^.^!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

also Belinda should be the list too! >.< — Belinda was like the latin pop princess yeaaaarrsss ago :)

• barbiescunt

That list is stupid. Miley is hotter than Selena. That doesn’t mean Miley is prettier than her or more beautiful, it just means she’s sexier. Victoria Justice is not hot. Emma Stone is not hotter than Megan Fox. No one is hotter than Megan Fox (unless you’re Candice Swanepoel omgggg). This list is stupid and needs to be redone by lesbians like me. Ugh.

• SubwayToVenus

Interviewer: You’re Selena Gomez for one day, what would you do?
    Louis: Go straight to the mirror and look at myself naked

LMAO

barbiescunt said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SubwayToVenus said:

Interviewer: You’re Selena Gomez for one day, what would you do?
    Louis: Go straight to the mirror and look at myself naked

LMAO

Lmaooooh!!!
    By: LLL’s baby – Harry’s jelly now i’m sure!!!

larrystylinsoneternal:
    Honestly I am so in love with Harry and Louis’ relationship. I get so emotional because a relationship like theirs should NOT be pushed aside, and locked away. They are truly meant to be for each other.
    Reblogged 7 minutes ago from louhazstylinson (originally from larrystylinsoneternal) 17 notes
    Source: larrystylinsoneternal

AMENNNNNNN.

• EarthChild

Interviewer: You’re Selena Gomez for one day, what would you do?
    Louis: Go straight to the mirror and look at myself naked

LMAO

Omg is that real?

• LLL’sbaby’sbaby

Wait idgi :/ i don’t have one!!!

Ohhh :c

well on tumblr you make a tumblr but you make more than one blog, there’s your main blog and then other secondary, third, etc. blogs

I made an extra blog for some people like LIL, Subway, LLL to follow cause I don’t wanna give out my actual main tumblr here

Omg is that real?

Yes :P

• SubwayToVenus

It’s that one video of them in a room reading the questions from a screen.

LOL considering that Stephen Colbert and Lois Griffin are on the Maxim list, the list is quite a joke anyway

they’re like “that dawg Bieber’s banging Selena yo”

those dumbasses got it all wrong
    *that dawg Bieber is payin Selena to be his beard

lmao.. i’m about laugh hard now.. cmon! selena is thin! it’s all just cuz selena going famous lately and she is justin’s gf..

Ohhh :c

I will try to make one tho :)
    Haha it’s okay you don’t need to give the real one!!! #Divalicious

Geez i have homework to do xD Bye babies!!! Xoxo
    Love y’all!!! <3 Night *.*
    By: LLL’s baby :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

<3 :D i thought you were mad lol

No of course not! :)
    Why’d you think that? :o

• lll’sbaby’sbaby

I keep seeing the McDonalds ad of the new Cherry Smoothie it looks soo good!
    I printed a coupon for it! Now idk where it is! DX

• Live.Love.Learn.

Bye Baby <3

• LLLBB

Geez i have homework to do xD Bye babies!!! Xoxo
    Love y’all!!! <3 Night *.*
    By: LLL’s baby :)

Aww take care bb
    Wuv youuuu :3 Goodnight! c:
    By:LLL’s baby’s baby :D

• LLL’s baby’s baby

I now imagine LLL to be Victoria Justice! XD

MILEY IS ANOREXIC NOW, SHE HAS NO BODY NOW, NO BUTT, SELENA IS ALSO SKINNY BUT AT LEAST SHE EATS! AND WE DONT SEE ALL OF HER BONES(NOW WE CAN SEE ALL OF MILEYS BONES) SELENA IS DEFINITLEY HOTTER THAN MILEY.
    AND YES,.. MILEY IS ANOREXIC, I DONT BELIEVE SHE IS ALLERGIC TO GLUTEN, ANOREXIC PEOPLE CREATE THOSE FOOD RESTRICTIONS JUST TO STOP EATING. WHAT A COINCIDENCE, MILEY STARTS TO PUT ON HER TWITTER TWEETS ABOUT: “PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME FAT” OR “IF YOUR TIGHTS DONT TOUCH YOU SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR” AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE SAYS SHE HAS GLUTEN ALLERGY. YEAH SURE… I DONT BELIEVE HER. ANOREXIC BITCH

May 21, 2012 @ 08:04 pm
    MILEY IS ANOREXIC NOW, SHE HAS NO BODY NOW, NO BUTT, SELENA IS ALSO SKINNY…..

tldr no1curr

• Live.Love.Learn.

I now imagine LLL to be Victoria Justice! XD

That’s fine by me. Girl is gawgeousss
    But wait, what did you imagine me as before??

• Anonamas

Another shitty list. But I like that Sely’s way up there.

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus MORE TALENTED Than Selena Gomez

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TALENT!!!!!

• LLL’s baby’s baby

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I now imagine LLL to be Victoria Justice! XD

That’s fine by me. Girl is gawgeousss
    But wait, what did you imagine me as before??

sry I was on my tumblr
    um idk you had your Zayn icon so maybe Zayn haha well I srsly always imagine you have long dark hair and you might be sorta tan not tan tan but like same skin tone as Victoria or Zayn haha

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus MORE TALENTED Than Selena Gomez

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TALENT!!!!!

that person’s comment still true tho *shrugs*

• Live.Love.Learn.

sry I was on my tumblr
    LOL that’s like dead on :o

MILEYYY, SHE WORKED SO HARD FOR HER HOTT BODAYYY

Why is Lea Michele not on the list? >:(

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    sry I was on my tumblr
    LOL that’s like dead on :o

Oh wow really o.o
    lol that’s how I always imagined you even last year hehe but now with your Victoria icon I think you look more like her now but with dark hair? lol
    I dont know exactly how you look tbh perhaps I have some powers hmmmmm hehe

Is the tumblr icon a picture of you I can’t really see cause it’s like colored and blurry lol

*by:LLL’sBb’sBb

dammit i forgot to add that >.<

• LLLBB

@LLL

I’ll be off cause I have to eat I haven’t eaten in hours D:
    I might be on tumblr later ;)

and I’ll prob come back here to anyone else reading this just to lurk around

~PEACE!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby ;3

Why is Lea Michele not on the list? >:(

She’s #14 on the list check the Maxim website

Why is Lea Michele not on the list? >:(

She’s #14 on the list check the Maxim website

I see her. Oceanup should post more Lea Michele articles. She is definitely hot.

Nina dobrev at 84??? and miley should not be in the 60s. this list is shit

miley melts a popstickle.

#1 miley

Nina dobrev at 84??? and miley should not be in the 60s. this list is shit

It is since Stephen Colbert is on it…

• Clauber

I don’t think Emma Watson is hot, she’s cute and pretty, not hot

are u kidding??? she is so damn hot! even with her short hair

I love Selena, but how is she hotter than Naya Rivera?

• Clauber

THIS!

Lea Michele #14 on Maxim #1 on singing talent.

• Clauber

I love Selena, but how is she hotter than Naya Rivera?

FORGET NAYA! HOW IS SHE HOTTER THAN RIHANNA?

I mean I love Selena but this list is not right!

• Clauber

MILEYYY, SHE WORKED SO HARD FOR HER HOTT BODAYYY

SHE HAS ALWAYS HAD A HOT BODY.. NOW ITS JUST A SKINNIER HOT BODY

how the hell is selena hotter than miley?!

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

-not for Nick Jonas…

Lea Michele is hotter than both Miley and Selena!

do you think Nick ever saw Miley or Selena naked?

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

-not for Nick Jonas…

It is for Justin Bieber and other guys.

Lea Michele #14 on Maxim #1 on singing talent.
    ––—-
    THIS!

• Clauber

YAY! Anahii (:

ANAHI IS HOTTER THAN MILEY AND SELENA
    Go Mexican Gurl!

sorry but miley is much sexier then selena

• threelittlebirds

threelittlebirds said:
    i really don’t consider taylor swift sexy. she’s pretty, but not sexy.

IA but hey 3lilbirds :)

Ive always notice you coming on and off c:

By:LLL’sbaby’sbaby/LIL’sbaby

hi:) yea, lol, i usually just like to state my opinion when i have one.

• lookatmenow

Lea Michele is not that pretty to me at all.

NINA DOBREV BY FAR THE PRETTIEST hehe :)

OH NO YOU DIDN’T!

Amanda Bynes? Um this list is shady

I KNEW OCEANUP WOULD POST A TITLE LIKE THIS SMH

“Nicki Minaj” lmao.

>Before ignorant haters and stans fight and say rude things I have to say

BOTH MILEY AND SELENA ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!

Selena Gomez HOTTER Than Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus MORE TALENTED Than Selena Gomez

• l?veislouder

I don’t think Emma Watson is hot, she’s cute and pretty, not hot.

>Before ignorant haters and stans fight and say rude things I have to say
    BOTH MILEY AND SELENA ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!

*Raises glass* U rock bb!!! PEACE.
    P.S Miley’s bettah bitchez :p

• EarthChild

Jennifer Lawrence should have been on here.

Selena’s hotter than Miley on the charts. Other than that HELL TO THE NO.

• James

Miley Cyrus used to be hot. But then she got all skinny.

• Jinxx.

I’m surprised Demi didn’t make it. she actually is very pretty IMO.

Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?

• el oh el

You all do know that Stephen Colbert is #69 on the Maxim list right LMAO
    and also Lois Griffin from Family Guy is on it too!
    so this Maxim list is kind of a joke…

• Jinxx.

May 21, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?
    By: LLL’s baby
    you think she’s hot? lol.

• EarthChild

Where’s Stalker Sarah in the list :/?

DEAD

Selena’s hotter than Miley on the charts. Other than that HELL TO THE NO.

On the Charts? GORRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL
    MileyChrist have multiplatinum albums.
    Selena gets gold.
    Sorry Gooomez.
    By: LLL’s baby

Definitely Miley!! Selena looks like a girl and nothing more! Miley is beautiful inside out.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Victoria it’s a hottie *hides*

I agree!! She’s beautiful & her personality makes her even more lovely <3

• myopinion

I personally think Miley is sexier while Selena is cuter jmo

• thecat61