Miley Drops American Idol Performance

mileybreast

Miley Cyrus won’t be performing on American Idol’s finale Wednesday, reports E! Online. Miley was invited to appear on Wednesday for a ‘surprise appearance’ with producers wanting her to sing alongside finalist Hollie Cavanagh. It was too difficult to coordinate rehearsal schedules.’ Miley’s rep: ‘It’s not happening. It didn’t come together in time.’

• Still Anonymous

miley likes to have sex with the lights on lol

Lmaooo. I don’t get this. Is this supposed to be a diss? Because who the hell has sex with the lights OFF? Only people with self-confidence issues I think.

• Still Anonymous

OMG… I can’t believe OU has another inappropriate pic of Miley to harass us with. Damn…

the number of pictures that dont include miley’s vagina and nipples are limited in this day and age.

True lol, but for some reason I don’t mind most of them. They always choose the most vulgar ones though. Like how they used that pic of her scarfing down a hot dog for 8 years. There was nothing sexual about it, it was just disturbing lol.

• oceanUP

miley likes to have sex with the lights on lol

hehe

=======

She was appearing on Idol to sing with Hollie Cavanagh, one of the contestants. Hollie sang The Climb a few weeks ago on the show and did amazing and received a standing ovation! So the producers surprised her with a performance of the song with Miley until she dropped out.

she is turning her back on mainstream

• UKnowULuvMe

guys she’s probably too busy taking care of her dogs!

HER DOGS NEED HER! THOSE POOR PRECIOUS PUPS!
    I love Miley Cyrus, but your sarcasm is frickin’ hilarious. On a serious note, she IS recording an album…so…yeah.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    I don’t really watch American Idol, but I would to see her perform. Guess I’m still gonna do what I normally do now, which is completely ignore AI’s existence.

I know ME TOO! My exact thoughts

My mom has been raving about American Idol the past weeks and I have not given a flying fuck. I’ve lost interest with AI awhile ago and haven’t really kept up with it all I know is there’s some girl name Jessica on the show? lol
    & of course JLo’s big ass and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith are judges.

• Still Anonymous

Seeing as I didn’t even know she was even performing on American Idol until reading that she wasn’t… I can’t really be too upset. It would’ve been nice though to have another performance and the finale is big too.

I love that Miley is so open about her sex life.

I am patiently waiting for OU to put the pic of Zayn n Perrie kissin to c what everyones gonna say :P

• UKnowULuvMe

I know ME TOO! My exact thoughts

& of course JLo’s big ass and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith are judges.

I only watched for the auditions if I watched at all. I don’t care singing competition shows, tbh.

• KBsuckers

:( well this sucks

You dumb bitch having sex with Liam isn’t all that she does!!! She always plays with her dogs!!!!!! DUH!

I really hope u are being sarcastic because if not wow!! Sad life u have!!!

Well DUH -___-
    I was obviously trolling
    Sad assumption you have!!!!

yeah most love watching the auditions but I haven’t even watched the auditions either X)
    I’ve seen audition clips on youtube just to see JLo and Steven Tyler’s reactions and how they’re judging that’s about it.

miley likes to have sex with the lights on lol

so true Still Anonymous

btw I wanna ask if you’re still here whose the girl in your icon??

• memiAndniley

MILEY WHHHHHHY

• oceanUP

guys she’s probably too busy taking care of her dogs!

THIS

Despite that I don’t watch AI my mom wants that Jessica girl to win cause she’s Filipino lol

Still Anonymous said:

Could have least used a photo of her at the BBMA to look professional -.-

• SubwayToVenus

OMFG I LOVE HER BUT I BURSTED OUT IN LAUGHTER.

• memiAndniley

Miley really you need to start getting back to work, i was okay with it last year but fuck i really thought 2012 was gonna be your year to shine.

• UKnowULuvMe

memiAndniley said:

Ikr? I hear she’s working on her album but, Idk.

*still waiting for new holy music*
    By: LLL’s baby

• EarthChild

I am really upset because I would have loved to seen it!

Ikr? I hear she’s working on her album but, Idk.

She’s teasing us D;

• Nalisita

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yo queria ver a Miley… :( http://nalisitaborre.blogspot.com/

May 22, 2012 @ 06:29 pm
    Still Anonymous said:
    miley likes to have sex with the lights on lol

It’s funny, she was asked what her favorite sex position was and she said with the lights on, that’s not a sex position.

Miley’s boob is playing peek-a-boo with OceanUp.

May 22, 2012 @ 10:02 pm
    Miley has sex with her dogs and plays with Liam. Get it straight, will ya?

It’s sad cause it seems likely.

at least milley can perform on idol

Hollie seemed to love miley so….that sucks.

• SubwayToVenus

But, why?

Put a fuckin’ bra on Miley, it’s not that damn hard.

• UKnowULuvMe

Wow what a bitch she is doing little to nothIng with her life right now she needs to start getting out there b4 her next “album” is released and get some pr and she even do this BS she doesn’t have time to rehearse all she prob does is have sex with Liam bc as she says sex is a beautiful thing yeah I’m sure that’s not true when she’s in involed what a BITCH!!!!!

OCEANUP ALWAYS HAS TO USE AN INAPPROPRIATE PICTURE OF MILEY -_-
    *literally shaking my head*

Don’t blame the messenger. Miley’s the one running with her tits flopping out.

guys she’s probably too busy taking care of her dogs!

But why should Miley appear on American Idol???

Like I don’t think its a good time for Miley to appear on AI cause she doesn’t really have anything really new coming out yet???

It would be nice and very cool for her to make an appearance, but I don’t think its the best time yet .

guys she’s probably too busy taking care of her dogs!

HER DOGS NEED HER! THOSE POOR PRECIOUS PUPS!

(replying to this) – May 22, 2012 @ 03:46 pm

I really hope u are being sarcastic because if not wow!! Sad life u have!!!

Right. At LEAST they could have had Miley, who has sung so many times in her life, come up and just stand at the mike, or sit, and sing and do some stuff with Hollie. She has been doing this since she was 14. She doesn’t need that much rehearsal to whip up a fantastic show? She totally just doesn’t want to do it and is exercising her right as one of the most famous people in the world to be a witch.

• Leessley !

AT LEAST WHERE A BRA, U CAN AFFORD MILLIONS..

ATTENTION SEEKER..
    FUCK ONE OF YOUR DOGS..

BIMBO..
    AAAAAHHAAHAAHAH, she needs to grow up.
    DIVVVVVA

• BrokenArrow

that sucks

AI asked her not to come, because they thought she’d bring down the ratings if she appeared. Poor Miley, looks like your fame ship has left and you’re standing on the dock.

Apparently you didn’t read the article and coming up with a dumb assumption SMH

Miley has sex with her dogs and plays with Liam. Get it straight, will ya?

You’re fucking sick…

Miley has sex with her dogs and plays with Liam. Get it straight, will ya?

• Clauber

REALLY MILEY¿??? ARE U SO BUSSY RIGHT NOW!!!!