Selena Gomez Vanessa Hudgens GQ

spring-breakers-635
selenagqflawless

Harmoney Korine talks to GQ about Selena Gomez’s new film Spring Breakers.

+ new still from THE GETAWAY.

MTO reports that Selena broke up with Justin over his relationship with Rihanna (LOL!): Justin Bieber and his longtime GF Selena Gomez are OVER. Selena dumped him after she heard RUMORS that he and pop SUPERSTAR Rihanna were getting very friendly and Selena suspected that Justin was SMASHING!!

And word is that the rumor of Rihanna-Beiber is SO PREVALENT that it got to CHRIS BROWN. And THAT’S what promoted him to BLAST Rihanna in that Theraflu remix.

Ever since I was little, I would just make stories up in my mind. It was based on people I saw in the street or someone I would talk to or I would hear a specific voice. I’ve never actually directed anything I haven’t made up. I’ve never adapted anything. It usually comes from somewhere… I let myself dream.
GQ: You have so many different elements in this movie—James Franco, South Florida, Selena Gomez. It seems just like a great reason to throw all these things together. There’s something inherently funny about that.
Harmony Korine: Yeah. Those are just things I love in life.

GQ: You’d once said you’d love to have someone like Miley Cyrus to promote one of your movies. And you sort of did that here with Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez. Why did you think they’d fit into a Harmony Korine film?
Harmony Korine: I think they’re great, terrific, awesome. I thought they’d be perfect. They’re exactly who I wanted.

GQ: They’re also incredibly young. Or at least they look that way. Does youth play a huge role in your movie?
Harmony Korine: I wouldn’t say I’m especially interested in youth culture. I don’t really care that much about hanging out with old people. I mean, I will hang out with an old person. It’s not that I’m against it. You only have a short time on this planet, you might as well enjoy it. Hang out with a young person.

Around the web

• AcidPinkLemonade

I think being half-naked for the majority of the film sparked interest.

• SubwayToVenus

Ou has made me sick of this movie and I haven’t even watched it yet.

SORRY I THINK ONLY TEEN BOYS WILL SEE THIS.

It’s going to be Rated R tho

VANESSA’S NIPPLES. DISGUSTING AND SELENA LOOKS UGLIER THAT SHE’S TOUGH

sometimes the sides of Selena’s face looks chubby & flabby :s

SubwayToVenus said:

Ou has made me sick of this movie and I haven’t even watched it yet.
    Ha ha. I’m still curious about it, though. Maybe I’ll see it when comes on DVD and I can rent it.

VANESSA’S NIPPLES.

THEY’RE SEXY & YOU KNOW IT!!!
    besides we all seen them already in 2007! ;D

lol

lololol vanessa’s got peanuts

• SubwayToVenus

Seems trashy, maybe I’ll rent it too, Idk tbh.

love him!

SubwayToVenus said:
    Seems trashy, maybe I’ll rent it too, Idk tbh.
    It seems like one of those movies that’ll either be REALLY good or REALLY frickin’ bad. “Trashy” films tend to be like that.

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly, it’ll be fucking bad imo since the cast is not exactly amazing.

Damn Selena ;)

(replying to this) – May 22, 2012 @ 02:30 pm
    Fine. You can go to a broadway play where they do tons of costume changes.
    At least they have variety.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Exactly, it’ll be fucking bad imo since the cast is not exactly amazing.
    That’s true…but maybe we’ll be surprised. I hope so. As much crap as talk shiz about Selena I do like her as an actress and I don’t want her future career prospects ruined cuz she did a raunchy film that wasn’t even entertaining.

• SubwayToVenus

Yes, I also like her as an actress too, but I don’t think this movie was a right choice, however, we should wait and see, maybe she surprises all.

• iSpeak4mE

Regardless how many times blogs promote this movie I still want to watch it, it sounds… different. I’m curious to see how Selena’s character plays out since she’s supposedly the one who doesn’t trust James Franco’s character while the others become mesmerized by him. I honestly think that’ll be interesting to watch, maybe she’ll find a way to get the other girls out of the mess they’re in.

SubwayToVenus said:
    I agree. There are pretty of ways for her to kill her Disney image I don’t think she needs to do a movie like this in order to do that, but maybe this where she wants to go in her career.

THE WANTED IS BETTER THAN ONE DIRECTION. MILEY IS BETTER THAN SELENA. TAYLOR IS BETTER THAN DEMI. JONAS BROTHERS ARE BETTER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER. POPULARITY DOES NOT EQUAL TALENT.

• SubwayToVenus

Maybe, let’s wait and see.

• SubwayToVenus

Well I agree but how is this relevant to this post?

lololol vanessa’s got peanuts

I absolutely hate peanuts but that sounds good on Vanessa ;)

• iSpeak4mE

=======

To say who’s better over the other is completely subjunctive. All of the people you just listed are talented in their own rights, so there’s no need to be petty about it by comparing them.

Well I agree but how is this relevant to this post?

my thought exactly lol

I wonder how Vanessa’s wig looks so real she didn’t dye her hair for the movie at all it was just a wig o_O

SubwayToVenus said:

Well I agree but how is this relevant to this post?
    Exactly, what I was thinking.

• KatyR

WHO IS Harmony Korine?

I love Vanessa, she is gorgeous

I love Vanessa, she is gorgeous

• SelenaComesNaturally

They’re GORGEOUS.

DANI BB NEVERMIND YOU’LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM

• l?veislouder

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL OF THESE ZAYN AND PERRIE PICS COMING FROM?!

OMGGG!!

Hey everyone could we move to the other post c:
    besides I feel we’re giving this movie we all don’t want some unnecessary attention lawls

@LIL sorry you’re depressed bb :[
    *hugs you*

By: LIL’s baby

• l?veislouder

ONYD YOU BITCH! Ima slap you don’t be dissin on my flawless bbs! loveislouder and LLL’s baby! (this is not about One Direction) don’t hurt my bbs!

By: LLL’s baby’s baby/LIL’s bb
    I love you, bb! MORE PONIES FOR YOU! <3
    And none for bitchy anon, byeeeee!

@LIL sorry you’re depressed bb :[
    *hugs you*

By: LIL’s baby
    Oh bb, thank you <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why are they hanging out there?

What do you mean?

is vanessa meant to have the hair roots like that or…?

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMGGG!!

Like the pics are really cute ngl & but I just wish it was a different girl, someone more like Eleanor .__.

• SubwayToVenus

Why are they hanging out there?

What do you mean?

Lol, I meant, in that random place like there, Idk, they look strange, like hugging and riding a scooter, they look retarded, lmao.

• UKnowULuvMe

is vanessa meant to have the hair roots like that or…?
    Pretty sure…the chick behind her has bad roots too, so….yeah.

• Live.Love.Learn.

BUT WHO IS EVEN TAKING THESE PICTURES IT’S LIKE SOMEONE SUDDENLY WHIPPED THEM OUT OF THEIR TITS OR SOMETHING WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM

LMAO *dead* at this tweet

Exactly :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think it’s the day when Zayn was leaving. They were probably saying their goodbyes

LMAO *dead* at this tweet
    lmao, same here.

LOL everyone’s discussing about 1D here
    so we should go this post since its more relevant to it

• l?veislouder

It was the day he left. Ughhh fml

-_- As much as i dont like justin or selena these rumors are stupid. rihanna would never “smash” justin. his balls hasnt even dropped yet. plus him and chris went out to eat after the billboard awards so that wouldnt mak any sense justin smashing rihanna and then hanging with chris

Probsssss

those Zayn and Perrie pics looked as real as Justin and Selena having a picnic on those fucking rocks that one day. Perri has already admitted she did not like 1d/zayn & did not have time & was not interested; which was before they really blew up. now that zayn can look at a girl and they faint, she wants him. i heard little mix was doing horrible and they might not stay together if they dont get publicity. open up your eyes zayn. ALl the boys are taken so idk if their going to last much loger.

is vanessa meant to have the hair roots like that or…?

Ashley Benson’s roots which are real tho are also like that, she said that their hairs are suppose to look ‘trashy’ for the movie
    Vanessa’s is wearin a wig

• SubwayToVenus

Well I agree but how is this relevant to this post?
    Exactly, what I was thinking.

Random as fuck, lmao.

I wanna play “Selena should” :/

SubwayToVenus said:
    Random as fuck, lmao.
    OU just attracts the crazies doesn’t it?

• Untouchable

i predict the failure of this movie.. still love james tho

IT IS RELEVANT BECAUSE I’M TIRED OF PEOPLE JUDGING BY POPULARITY AND NOT ACTUAL TALENT. SO FUCK YOU ALL. TW BETTER THAN 1D. MC BETTER THAN SG. TS BETTER THAN DL.

Untouchable said:

i predict the failure of this movie.. still love james tho
    I do, too. Selena has never done well at the box office and this indie film doesn’t seem like it would break her streak. I’d think at best it would get critical acclaim but considering the plot, that may be far-reaching.

May 22, 2012 @ 03:49 pm
    I think someone needs to get a hobby, or at the very least, just go outside.

Caroline, I saw a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing. Trashy shit >.<

Caroline, I saw a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing. Trashy shit >.< –
    Yeah I saw it too!
    That sucks bb :( I get how you must be feeling, Idk what to say bewfhewr

l?veislouder said:

Caroline, I saw a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing. Trashy shit >.<
    I’d also like to see this “trashy shit.”

Not so sure bout that tho.
    I don’t knowww i find TW more superficial even tho i can’t judge by one single song, right?.

• UKnowULuvMe

Perrie Edwards is kinda pretty but she wears too much makeup. Her eyelashes piss me off the most. She looks like every moment she blinks she can create a hurricane force wind…

I think someone needs to get a hobby, or at the very least, just go outside.

Omgsh why so rude ppl?!

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t get it, we’re not even discussing who’s more talented here, I get your point, just not why you’re bringing it up here.
    And I’m pretty sure Taylor S is more popular than Demi, so it’s not always like you’re stating it is.

• SubwayToVenus

I think someone needs to get a hobby, or at the very least, just go outside.

Omgsh why so rude ppl?!

She’s depressed :(

• l?veislouder

I’d also like to see this “trashy shit.”
    @UnitedForZayn: OMFG ZAYN AND PERRIE KISSING! http://t.co/WFDPG8g5

Omgsh why so rude ppl?!

She’s depressed :(
    I didn’t think it was such a rude comment. I thought the anon was freaking out over nothing, and some sort of hobby could prevent that.

But yes, not a happy moment for me :(
    Though at the very least, I know that she was out with another guy two nights later. Again, trashy.

SubwayToVenus said:

I think someone needs to get a hobby, or at the very least, just go outside.

Omgsh why so rude ppl?!

She’s depressed :(

Aww :(

Take a hint.

?veislouder said:

Omgsh why so rude ppl?!

She’s depressed :(

But yes, not a happy moment for me :(
    Poor baby. I’m sorry.

lol, same thoughts.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Caroline, I saw a picture of Zayn and Perrie kissing. Trashy shit >.<
    It’s not even trashy though? I mean I don’t like her in the slightest, but it just looks like a harmless little peck.

But yes, not a happy moment for me :(

:( Baby PLEASE DON’T STAY DEPRESSED, I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, PLEASE BE HAPPY, YOU’RE MEETING HIM IN A FEW DAYS, THAT PICTURE OF THE KISS WAS BEFORE SHE WAS SEEN OUT HOLDING HANDS WITH THE GUY, AND NOW SHE’S HERE AND ZAYN IS THERE.
    HAPPINESS.

• l?veislouder

Oh gosh, I just found a picture of Eleanor flipping off the camera. So against her classy image lol.

Oh, no, I was calling Perrie trashy lol, not the kiss

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh, no, I was calling Perrie trashy lol, not the kiss

LOL then I agree >.<

l?veislouder said:

Oh really? I know what you’re talking about. I love that pic! She’s such a wittle bad ass. :)

But yes, not a happy moment for me :(

HAPPINESS.
    I’ll be okay, I’ll be fine. I just found out that at soundcheck, we’re allowed to ask the guys questions. Even if the M&G is short, the soundcheck will allow for time to have eye contact, and I’ll stand out like sunshine on a rainy day (which is very fitting, as forecast says thunderstorms are coming :[)

I’m so sick of it.
    Your attention deficit.
    Never listen
    You never listen…

By: LLL’s baby ¬.¬

May 22, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Oh, no, I was calling Perrie trashy lol, not the kiss

LOL then I agree >.<
    hahaha <3

• l?veislouder

The one where she’s at the table in the kitchen with alcohol bottles?

Loveislouder don’t tell me what to do. And lll’s baby how the fuck is the wanted superficial? they’re not even hot, unlike one direction, they’re all cute and that is why they have so many fans. Watch everyone freak out because of a damn picture. I’m glad you’re all pressed, that’s what you get when you obsess over a band for their looks.

Ehm…
    What am I to do with my life
    (you will find out don’t worry)
    How am I supposed to know what’s right?
    (you just got to do it your way)
    I can’t help the way I feel
    But my life has been so overprotected

• UKnowULuvMe

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Hahaha…I love her.

Hahahah <3

I’m already tellin’ ya; i’m not in the mood to fight. And i’m talking bout Glad You Came. It’s as superficial as 1D can be.
    Ehmm..i’m not pressed. I’m chilly willy now.

Hahahah <3
    Sigh* I’m scared lol. I need to definitely calm down.

I’m so fed up with people telling me to be
    Someone else but me.

• SubwayToVenus

Sigh* I’m scared lol. I need to definitely calm down.

Yeah, chill babe.
    Drink some Sweet dreams tea, haha.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hahahah <3
    Sigh* I’m scared lol. I need to definitely calm down.
    ===
    Why are you scared?!

tell me somebody is watching
    Over me
    And that is all I’m praying.

By: LLL’s baby :'(

Y’all are too first class to me.
    I feel awkward now…see ya xX
    By: LLL’s baby *goes to another post*

• LILB/LLLBB

By: LLL’s baby’s baby/LIL’s bb

• Live.Love.Learn.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL OF THESE ZAYN AND PERRIE PICS COMING FROM?!

Why are you scared?!
    Because the day to meet them is coming closer, and when I had so much time to wait for it, I could imagine whatever. When the day comes, and after it, if nothing happens, there’s nothing to look forward to to change that. Like right now, I’m not involved with them because I haven’t met them. After, if nothing happens, it’s because no move was made, and that’ll put me down, probably. So it’s scary =/

• Live.Love.Learn.
  • memiAndniley

definatly not interested in seeing a movie in which girls are only in bikinis the whole time

Fine. You can go to a broadway play where they do tons of costume changes.

• UKnowULuvMe

GQ: It’s hard to say what about this movie has gotten the most attention. You’ve said that it’s interesting the way that the media has dissected the movie.
    Harmony Korine: It’s a hard question to answer.

I’ll tell you the answer. It’ because Selena Gomez, a Disney princess, is in a dirty movie. That’s why it has so much attention. This movie isn’t being made years out of her prime. It’s being made right in her prime and people see her very much as a goody goody and find it fascinating to see her out of that image.

She’s so ugly.

The clothes they use is ugly af

I like Selena’s cross necklace in that picture.

• dylan

i would only look this movie because of selena gomez and ashley benson.

• BrokenArrow

that’s not a really good picture of selena.
    Nessa looks gorgeous!

• :)

Vanessa >>>>>>>>>>

I only would see this for Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson but I don’t think I’ll see it anyway..

• KatyR

ARE PEOPLE REALLY GOING TO SEE THIS MOVIE…

NAKE GIRL ???

SORRY I THINK ONLY TEEN BOYS WILL SEE THIS.