Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards Kissing Picture

zaynperriekissingcover
tonguedirection_0

NEW picture of Zayn Malik kissing Perrie Edwards. Their love is real..

Source told The Sun: ‘It was a very sweet farewell. They hugged, snogged and mucked about on a scooter while they were waiting for Zayn to be picked up. He was giving her lifts along the road.

You could see they are genuinely really into each other. Both were dubious whether they could make it work due to the pressure of their pop star statuses, but they decided they like each other too much not to give it a go. So they’ve spent months getting to know each other to make sure they were on track before they went public.’

Hate to say it but thats just unrealsitic.

omg I didn’t know I (my account) had a lover who wanted to marry me! LMAO XD

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb who had an account

• dropsofjupiter

lol agree! <3

• lilya

holly shit this is not good i belive 100% that she i not ganna make hem happy why he cant pick a Muslim girl .ahhhh

your fulgy!

• SubwayToVenus

I’M SORRY BUT I’M ACTUALLY OBSESSING SO HARD OVER NATHAN SYKES I’M WORRIED ABOUT MYSELF.

IA times INFINITY!

GOD SHE’S SO FUCKING..
    REBGJEMGERB I AM DEAD.

• SubwayToVenus

Zayn should stay forever single.
    He belongs with directioners.

who cares? he’s fugly..

I read that niall is afraid of clowns…I hope zayn doesn’t bring his girlfriend around when Niall is near…

who cares? he’s fugly
    Are you on meth? He’s beautiful!

nooo im heartbroken zayn how could u i thought u were mine
    OMG i just realized how stupid i sound oh gosh i need a life

nooo im heartbroken zayn how could u i thought u were mine
    OMG i just realized how stupid i sound oh gosh i need a life

Hahahahaha what a muppet

me no curr about one direction

Help me out guys?
    Just click this :)
    It will give me a point :) thanks!!!

NNOOOOOO ZAYN!

Everyone Please click this link for me. It is for a contest for One Direction in Philly. All you have to do is click! http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=qthjfojnomx8i4pbbkbv0caspo

• Savannah

I Support! i love perrie she cool and cute so they are perfect :)

• One Direction

me no curr about one direction

but I curr about you :)

One Direction said:
    me no curr about one direction

but I curr about you :)

HELLO ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!11 I LAV U GUISEEEEEEEE

• l?veislouder

I support Zerrie if Zayn is happy…I know loveislouder is gonna give me shit for that but I have to be honest. If she’s been seen with other guys it’s clear he knows and doesn’t care cuz he’s not looking for anything too serious. I support that if that what he wants.
    I wouldn’t give you shit, I’m just not happy about it myself.

One Direction said:

me no curr about one direction

but I curr about you :)

Ha ha

May 22, 2012 @ 04:30 pm
    One Direction said:

me no curr about one direction

but I curr about you :)

8 pound baby jesus for you

• Jinxx.

I sense jealousy again, lol.

I’m happy for Zayn.

Zarry >>>>>> Zerrie

xD

May 22, 2012 @ 08:41 pm
    Hahahaha xD

l?veislouder said:
    I wouldn’t give you shit, I’m just not happy about it myself.
    Just let him sow his wild oats….he’ll come around to you eventually. I don’t like that you’re upset. *hugs*

Directioners Love Zerrie is trending , how cute ….

Guys are evil.

Zarry >>>>>> Zerrie

xD
    I doubt anyone will disagree with that.

• SubwayToVenus

Guys I am literally crying, I wish you could all see me right now.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I doubt anyone will disagree with that.
    Because Zarry is undeniable perfection.

• Tania

As cute as they are, can I just say how weird it is that their pictures (supposedly from paps) are so well taken? Like, so close? Not to mention the fact that we’ve seen more pics of them in two weeks than of Louis and Eleanor in all the months they’ve been together. You gotta admit it’s weird.

Ps. I’m not sure about this, but isn’t Little Mix’ album coming out soon? …there you go.

• memiAndniley
  • SubwayToVenus

The pic of them riding the scooter cracks me up.

Tania said:

It’s a possibility….never thought about actually. How dumb am I to not see that angle on this story?

Hmmm

• l?veislouder

lol, thank you <3 it means a lot :)

It’s obvious they both knew the press was there. Zayn looks right into the camera in that picture. That doesn’t make them look really sincere, but I do hope it’s true, because I think it’s a cruel part of the industry to make people date just for the extra sales and media coverage…

He has a right to be happy so if Perrie makes him happy, then I’m ecstatic :)

• xspongeboob

My heart hurts… really badly. My insecurities are coming out… really badly. God why does Zayn do this to me… :,/

• ellie

I dont know anything about her personality but I think perrie is not a pretty girl, her voice is amazing though. But I think this relationship is not going to work. He doesn’t look happy on the pictures (when you compare it with the pictures of louis and eleanor)

• JoeHoe15

LUCKY GIRL!

szmata!

szmata!

szmata!

szmata!

hes hot

You’re famous & your boy/girlfriend has been publicly hated? Oh.

Bye babe Xx

Was this ‘Sarah’ girl Selena o.O

OMG maybe its legit Stalker Sarah!!! You know how delusional she is!!!

@LLL

Have you gotten your car yet???

By: LIL’s baby also LLL’s baby’s baby ;)

@LLL

Have you gotten your car yet???

By: LIL’s baby also LLL’s baby’s baby ;)

May 22, 2012 @ 06:23 pm
    rainbow3000 said:
    Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…
    As they’ve asked for numbers much more than any other celebrity (that I know of), and two of them are dating non-celebrities, we have just as much of a shot as anyone. Stop being a negative Nancy

Yay for Floridians!

TBH I don’t like Florida tho :/

Oh really? Do tell….
    Oh well, you know the anon LLL’s Baby? That’s mine & Hazza’s baby :’)
    Oooooooooh…learn something new every day.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…

Lol I don’t actually…but it doesn’t hurt to dream

LOL that’s the spirit bb! XD

Yay for Floridians!

TBH I don’t like Florida tho :/

By: LIL’s baby
    I don’t mind it. I just wish I were from a more exciting city. Nothing happens in Fort Pierce.

May 22, 2012 @ 06:26 pm
    May 22, 2012 @ 06:23 pm
    rainbow3000 said:
    Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…

Not negative, just keeping it real. I see this thing happened before with whole Justin Bieber would date a fan, but look what happens now.

@LLL

Have you gotten your car yet???

By: LIL’s baby also LLL’s baby’s baby ;)

It just occurred to me…if you’re my baby’s baby, then you’re my grandbaby! :’)

& no I haven’t! Poo :(
    thanks for asking though lol

• lllbb/lilb

Oh really? Do tell….
    Oh well, you know the anon LLL’s Baby? That’s mine & Hazza’s baby :’)

Hahaha ;D

By: LLL’s baby’s baby also LIL’s babY XD

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oooooooooh…learn something new every day.
    yes so back off sister!

• rainbow3000

LMAO people on tumblr think perrie is lux and start saying “i don’t get what’s the big deal with this lux girl, she’s just another blonde with blue eyes” HAHAHAHAHA

May 22, 2012 @ 06:24 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    The DMV always gets fucking shaded. No signings. No Meet & Greets. & we were supposed to be the first concert of the tour, then they add this random irrelevant ass gig in Connecticut .______.
    Whoever planned that shit is ridiculous. The boys are going from Connecticut to Virginia to New Jersey to New York. Great tour planning >.<

Yeahh well I live in the Orlando area which it pretty cool cause there’s Disney, Universal, Seaworld, etc. but it be easier if I had a job to get some money to get around easier for gas cause it’s hard to find a nice job in this stupid town I’m in -_-

By: LIL’s baby who needs gas money! lol

Lol I don’t actually…but it doesn’t hurt to dream
    Oh hun, don’t think like that! With that attitude, you’ll never get Harry to accept you and your baby into his life, and that’s no way to live!!
    <333

LLL’s baby is usually not here when I’m on on
    :[

By: LIL’s baby who needs gas money! lol
    ______________
    It’s hard to find jobs EVERYWHERE…ugh. so depressing sometimes.

• rainbow3000

Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…

I hate you so much. You’re so lucky to meet them. Why do I have to live in Fort Pierce, Fl? No one ever comes here!

You live in FL? I swear so many people live in Florida including I o_O

rainbow3000 said:

Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…
    We DON’T….or at least I don’t. It’s just fun to banter like this. Zat iz all.

• l?veislouder

You’re meeting One Direction? if you are I’m sure they’ll LOVE you cause you’re too amazing to resist! ;D

By: LIL’s bb :3
    lol awww bb, I hope so. I’m really gonna turn on the charm for this one ;)

Why do you guys think you will have a chance with either of them? so funny…

Dreams can come true you know!

Oh really? Do tell….
    Oh well, you know the anon LLL’s Baby? That’s mine & Hazza’s baby :’)

You live in FL? I swear so many people live in Florida including I o_O

Yay for Floridians!

• l?veislouder

THIS. Didn’t she tell Zayn she didn’t wanna start a relationship with anyone because she wanted to focus on her career? And now (when she’s supposed to be busy if her album is coming out) you’re with him? I even read somewhere that the one she liked from 1D was Niall.

Gahh I don’t know.
    All of this! I didn’t hear about her only liking Niall, but ugh, bitch >.<

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah, I remember when that happened. Maybe I’m just slightly selfish and would’ve held a bit of a grudge for not winning, but if it were me in the guys’ position, and I came that close to being the first group to win X Factor and then I didn’t, I wouldn’t really help another group become what I was trying to be. =/

LMFAO OMG SAME. Like fuck y’all. If I couldn’t win, you’re not gonna either ¯\_(.__.)_/¯

Was this ‘Sarah’ girl Selena o.O

OMG maybe its legit Stalker Sarah!!! You know how delusional she is!!!

By: LIL’s baby
    lmfaooo omg <3 my baby :)

• l?veislouder

You’re famous & your boy/girlfriend has been publicly hated? Oh.

Bye babe Xx
    lmfao, love you, Marissa <3

SubwayToVenus said:
    DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULDN’T SEE OUT IN THE SCOOTER, WHAT YOU’RE DOING TO MEEEEEEE
    lmfaooooo!! <3

Hahaha

May 22, 2012 @ 04:55 pm

• Untouchable

I’m gonna pretend like I know who this girl is…

• SubwayToVenus

I keep getting confused thinking Cher Lloyd is an Xfactor judge o.o >.< By:LIL’s baby ——— That’s Cheryl Cole

• Live.Love.Learn.

yup I agree. It’s like when Lou told people to vote for I-don’t-remember-who (maybe Frankie Cocozza??) and everyone went crazy about it. I didn’t really watch TXF because I’m not from the UK, so I just watched a few performances on youtube, but I really do think there were people who deserved to win more than Little Mix.

Yeah that annoyed me too >.< I’m not from the UK either, but I watched the UK X Factor because it’s a lot better than the US one lmao & definitely. If it hadn’t been for the dumbass 12 yr old 1D fans, they wouldn’t have won tbh

LMFAO I AM DYING AT VENUS COMMENT OMG. I ENTER THE POST SO ULL OF ANGER AND SADNESS UNTIL I READ THAT COMMENT.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:55 pm
    I keep getting confused thinking Cher Lloyd is an Xfactor judge o.o >.< By:LIL’s baby ——— lol no, Cher was fourth place in 2010, Cheryl Cole is the judge. —– OHHHHHHHHHHH! OKAY Thanks! haha I got them mixed up XD By: LIL’s baby

• Tania

l?veislouder said:
    All of this! I didn’t hear about her only liking Niall, but ugh, bitch >.< ____ Found it! There you go, http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/67276/Little-Mix-Perrie-Edwards-Has-Crush-On-One-Directions-Niall-Horan

Untouchable said:

I’m gonna pretend like I know who this girl is…
    The only reason why I know her is because of the 1D connection and I’m pretty sure it’s the same for a lot of other people. If it wasn’t for that…

• AcidPinkLemonade

Their lips look so thin. O.o

memiAndniley said:
    i still think Zayn and cher lloyd would be a cute couple

Noooooooooooooooo
    Nialler and Cher Bear <3
    I think Cher would be Zayn’s type, and vice versa, but I think Niall is more deserving of Cher, and Cher would be treated so well by Niall; Niall would just be such a sweetheart to her.

• Live.Love.Learn.

That’s what happens when you wear too much makeup. It ages you.

FUCK PERRIE!SHES USING ZAYN.. WHEN SHE WAS FAMOUS SHE DUMPED ZAYN AND NOW WHEN HE IS FAMOUS THEYRE BACK TOGETHER… THIS IS FUCKED UP.

People should chill. Cockblocking isn’t allowed.

• SubwayToVenus

People should chill. Cockblocking isn’t allowed.

OMGZ, ARE YOU QUOTING THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS? :,)

• LIL’s baby

People should chill. Cockblocking isn’t allowed.

LMAO!

lmfao, love you, Marissa <3

LOL that’s exactly what I got out of her comment soooo…

Haha love you too <3

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    So true. I need to start taking it off every night because sometimes I get lazy and just sleep with it on & I know that’s terrible for your skin >.< Then again, I kinda have a baby face so I’m not too concerned lol ———– Lucky you, girl. Hopefully that stays that way. :)

• SubwayToVenus

Zayn is not Cher’s type, she said Professor Green (english rapper) was her celeb crush, and her fiance Craig are all Niall type of guy, but Cher is Zayn’s type.
    Anyhow, Chiall <3

• l?veislouder

Uh… he was famous first. What are you talking about? O____O

Yes venus I am! Hahaha

• l?veislouder

Zayn is not Cher’s type, she said Professor Green (english rapper) was her celeb crush, and her fiance Craig are all Niall’s type of guy, but Cher is Zayn’s type.
    Anyhow, Chiall <3
    Ahh, gotcha. Well, I got Zayn’s type right lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol I know. I mean, I look a bit older for my age too, but it’s not because of make-up, and my looking older is just enough to get me a drink in a bar without the bartender insisting on carding me, not looking like a 40-year-old clown.
    Mmmm hmmm you might have it better now, but when we’re 40, my baby face will look younger and fresher! Just you wait :D

May 22, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    Yes venus I am! Hahah

Omg let me love you.

l?veislouder said:

Ahh dumb bitch >.< ————– Oh. My. God. The more I learn about this…if this IS publicity thing I hope to God he is in on this because if he’s NOT I may have to break a bitch’s face. I’m jut saying…

• l?veislouder

lol ugh, without a doubt! I’m so not looking forward to aging!

Ahh, gotcha. Well, I got Zayn’s type right lol

You should tweet Zayn your version of That should be me, I bet he’ll laugh.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lucky you, girl. Hopefully that stays that way. :)
    Not so lucky now because I look so much younger than my age, but it’ll be good when I’m older lmao

I’m 17, but people usually think I’m 14 or 15 >.<

• SubwayToVenus

Justin Bieber makes me so happy sometimes.

He should sing it and dedicate it to ALL DIRECTIONERS :)

• l?veislouder

Okay. I’m good with Zerrie. Not gonna lie, my heart kinda broke but w/e. WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT THEM, as long as he won’t sing ‘Let Me Love You’ to her. < -- That song should only be sung to Directioners, cause no one, I REPEAT NO ONE loves Zayn Malik more than Directioners :-)
    So if he starts dating a Directioner, can he sing it to her? It’d follow your set rules.

• LIL’s baby

I’m at a payphone trying to call you all of my change I spent on youuuu~

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Oooooooooh…learn something new every day.
    yes so back off sister!
    Okay babe, chiiilll. I understand. lol

• LIL’s baby

It’s hard to find jobs EVERYWHERE…ugh. so depressing sometimes.

I know D';

btw what movie or show are those girls in your icon from???

<333
    LOL this is true. I’ve got to do it for the baby!! ;)

May 22, 2012 @ 06:36 pm
    LIL’s baby said:
    I’m at a payphone trying to call you all of my change I spent on youuuu~
    Most amazing song <333333333333333
    LIL’s baby, if there are any questions of paternity, that man is the reason why! His voice may have impregnated me <333 unfff

Okay babe, chiiilll. I understand. lol

I’ll gladly hook you up with Nialler though!

My older sister is 25 and she doesn’t look as old as Perrie!

• l?veislouder

Lol, I know it’s not jealousy, because I am laughing at that picture so fucking hard and I don’t know why.
    I am like imagining the situation, they look so retarded.

• Tania

UKnowULuvMe said:

_____

Haha I don’t know! It’s just a thought, but the pic of the kiss is like too well done, it’s like a photoshoot. Maybe I’m just paranoid!

May 22, 2012 @ 04:47 pm
    How old is Perrie Edwards?

• Tania

How old is Perrie Edwards?
    ____

I think she’s 18, about to turn 19…? Or maybe 19 already.

• l?veislouder

Nah, I never liked Little Mix either (the girls seem nice though), but you gotta admit it’d be damn good publicity for them!
    Especially considering all the girls said One Direction is not their type, and now that they’re all big, Perrie’s all of a sudden all over Zayn? Yeah, this is genuine.

May 22, 2012 @ 04:47 pm
    How old is Perrie Edwards?
    She looks awful for her age…

• memiAndniley

i still think Zayn and cher lloyd would be a cute couple

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah now would be a good time to drop it. I’ll definitely check it out, but I’m not expecting much tbh. I didn’t really like their winners’ single. It was okay, but they could have done better.

I liked Amelia on the X Factor. She should have won. Little Mix only won because the 1D guys went crazy and told their fans to vote for them like 100000x. I actually unfollowed all of the boys during that time because I was so annoyed. It irks me that people will blindly listen to anything their idols say. I don’t care how much I love them. I have a brain of my own & can make my own choices.

• SubwayToVenus

This is why I’m taking him on a horse carriage ride through Central Park, not a fucking mutual scooter ride >.< – Omfg I’m such a fucking plonker, why am I still laughing at the pic?

lmfao <33333

I can do it for you..

THAT SHOULD BE HOLDING YOUR HAND, THAT SHOULD BE ME, MAKING YOU LAUGH, THAT SHOULD BE ME, THIS IS SO SAD, THAT SHOULD BE ME, THAT SHOULD BE ME.
    THAT SHOULD BE ME, RIDING WITH YOU, THAT SHOULD BE ME, MACKIN ON YOU, THAT SHOULD BE ME, THAT SKANK IS TRASH, THAT SHOULD BE ME, THAT SHOULD BE ME.

Am I the only one who noticed the Free Lego Toy! ;o

lol jk XD

memiAndniley said:
    i still think Zayn and cher lloyd would be a cute couple

Noooooooooooooooo
    Nialler and Cher Bear <3

• Tania

____

Gahh I don’t know.

BLOODY MARYYYYYYYYYY
    *applauds*

First to all people hating: FUCK YOU AND GET A LIFE!
    To those not supporting: HOW CARES ABOUT YOU?!
    To the jaleous ones: Maybe you liked him, or tought that you could end up with him *somehow* but just be happy for him PLEASE!
    To the ones saying that he deserves better: If he’s with her thats because he doesn’t think he deserves better… and maybe cus HE LOVES HER!
    To the ones sayin that Perrie is hugly: WE DON’T ALL HAVE THE SAME TASTE. MAYBE YOUR MORE BEAUTIFUL, WHO CARES? LOVE IS NOT ABOUT BEAUTY, IT’S ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE INSIDE!you should know that! -.-

Now stop hating on her… cuz if you would like zayn FOR REAL you would be happy for him. Cuz he IS happy with that girl… Otherwise he wouldn’t show up in public with her… what do you think heh?

And I bet that when Zayn sees all the hate about his girlfriend… it actualy hurts him… cuz maybe he think that you don’t respect him for his choice… and that hurts believe me, i’ve been through that!

Now stop hating. Go on Twitter and tell BOTH zayn and perrie that if they are happ togheter than we all should be happy for them and respect their choices!

Sarah.x

• Live.Love.Learn.

How old is Perrie Edwards?
    She looks awful for her age…
    She looks old as fuck for her age. She looks about 24 or 25. Where’s the youth? Lawl she’ll probably look wrinkled and ancient when she’s in her 40s

• SubwayToVenus

First to all people hating: FUCK YOU AND GET A LIFE!
    To those not supporting: HOW CARES ABOUT YOU?!

Sarah.x

CRY ME A RIVER

• l?veislouder

How old is Perrie Edwards?
    She looks awful for her age…

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    That’s what happens when you wear too much makeup. It ages you.

Sarah.x

You’re famous & your boy/girlfriend has been publicly hated? Oh.

Bye babe Xx

May 22, 2012 @ 04:53 pm
    First to all people hating….

WTF long novel O__O

May 22, 2012 @ 04:53 pm

BLOODY MARYYYYYYYYYY
    *applauds*
    *bows*

May 22, 2012 @ 04:56 pm
    lmfaooooo!! <3

• Tania

______

• LLL’sbb’sbb/LiL’sbb

It just occurred to me…if you’re my baby’s baby, then you’re my grandbaby! :’)

& no I haven’t! Poo :(
    thanks for asking though lol

LOL
    aww hope ya do though so can drive like you’re on Fast & Furious ;D

By: LLL’s baby’s baby

Okay babe, chiiilll. I understand. lol

I’ll gladly hook you up with Nialler though!
    Thanx babe. I’ll happily accept this gift. :)

(replying to this) – May 22, 2012 @ 06:42 pm
    My older sister is 25 and she doesn’t look as old as Perrie!

she has Zayn, so looking old obviously is not a problem to her.

LOL
    aww hope ya do though so can drive like you’re on Fast & Furious ;D

By: LLL’s baby’s baby
    Me too so we can drive around being hot bitches lmao *flips hair*

• l?veislouder

she has Zayn, so looking old obviously is not a problem to her.
    She has Zayn while they’re together. “Out of sight, out of mind” is definitely applied here.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Thanx babe. I’ll happily accept this gift. :)

Yay double dating!

______________
    So true.

• Live.Love.Learn.

BTW- has everyone left their thoughts on this post? Please do so if you haven’t already! Yay for change

• rainbow3000

She’s probably always texting him good morning and good night. Remember when Zayn tweeted about how it annoys him when other guys stared at his gf’s boobs?

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Thanx babe. I’ll happily accept this gift. :)

Yay double dating!
    Heck yesh!

• LIL’sbb

?veislouder said:
    May 22, 2012 @ 06:36 pm
    LIL’s baby said:
    I’m at a payphone trying to call you all of my change I spent on youuuu~
    Most amazing song <333333333333333

Adam Levine? hahahaha oooh someone shoulda gotten on birth control! lol hmm if He’s the baby daddy I think those 1D boys wouldn’t like an amazing gal they’d love to already be preggers with someone else that is maybe Adam isn’t the dad and one of the 1D boys could be the baby daddy! ;O
    Oh snapkie! Whose the father?! I think we needs to go on Maury to figure this out! :0

By: LIL’s baby whose bb may got impregnated

May 22, 2012 @ 06:47 pm
    rainbow3000 said:
    Yeah, that was about Liam. Sorry to burst your bubble, Nancy.

rainbow3000 said:

Yes. Is that sad?

By: LIL’s baby whose bb may got impregnated
    Well it’s either Zayn or Adam (lmfao they don’t even look anything alike; they’re both sexy as fuck though, omg!)

• LLLBB/LILB

LOL
    aww hope ya do though so can drive like you’re on Fast & Furious ;D

By: LLL’s baby’s baby
    Me too so we can drive around being hot bitches lmao *flips hair*

AWWW YEAAAH you, me, my bbs LLLB & LIL will be roamin ’round and rulin this town as HBICs as we all point and laugh at the basic bitches while blasting out One Direction on the radio! LMAO XD

By: LLL’s baby’s baby whose gon’ run this town tonniiight w/ my flawless bbs

• rainbow3000

Liam’s girlfriend has boobs?

Yes. Is that sad?

I might gets some fangirls crying themselves to sleep.

rainbow3000 said:

Liam’s girlfriend has boobs?
    You are so wrong for that…but I still laughed so I’m no better.

rainbow3000 said:
    Liam’s girlfriend has boobs?

Liam Payne’s?

Hiya

• l?veislouder

Liam’s girlfriend has boobs?
    You are so wrong for that…but I still laughed so I’m no better.
    She really doesn’t though lol. She’s got some hips, but no boobs. I got all the boobs ;) lol

• l?veislouder

Anyway, I’m gonna go take a shower and then test out a hairstyle for the concert. I’ll be back ;D

l?veislouder said:
    Oh yes! Yes you do, baby!

• LILB

@LIL

Do you still like Liam Payne? I remember you had an icon of him for a long time?

Hiya
    Hewwo!

• LILB

l?veislouder said:

damn lol See You Soon bb! & I’m sure you’re gonna look more beautiful than ever even tho you’re already so beautiful c:

Hiya

Heyyy oh and I hear Katy Perry’s song on the radio rn lol

May 22, 2012 @ 07:02 pm
    LILB said:
    @LIL

Of course I still like Liam, I just don’t want to date him; I’m more attracted to Zayn. I still think he’s handsome though.

By: LIL’s baby
    You are such a cutie, omg :’)

Heyyy oh and I hear Katy Perry’s song on the radio rn lol

Which one? :,)

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol ugh, without a doubt! I’m so not looking forward to aging!
    LOL whyyy? You’re gonna be a milf ;)

• Tania

UKnowULuvMe said:
    ________

Me too! It kinda scares me in a way because I really think he’s into her (I mean, he’s never really hidden that, we all know he’s always had a thing for Perrie ever since he met her) and it’d actually hurt me, as weird as that sounds, if she dumped him again.

• Untouchable

________

guess i’m not alone then

• l?veislouder

Lucky you, girl. Hopefully that stays that way. :)

I’m 17, but people usually think I’m 14 or 15 >.< ——- I’d love to be a cop to pull you over lmao He’s gotta be all happy, thinking he’a found a minor driving, and then you’re like “no bitch” *wips out license* “I’M LEGAL!” hahaha

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Lucky you, girl. Hopefully that stays that way. :)

I’m 17, but people usually think I’m 14 or 15 >.< —— Be grateful hun. They’ll be so jelly in the future.

• Untouchable

since you guys mentioned delta….are she and nick still on?

• l?veislouder

lol ugh, without a doubt! I’m so not looking forward to aging!
    LOL whyyy? You’re gonna be a milf ;)
    lol aww boo <3 thank you :)
    It’d be because of the boobs though hahahha

May 22, 2012 @ 05:13 pm
    Untouchable said:
    since you guys mentioned delta….are she and nick still on?
    Not at all.

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG Dani so Wet Seal is having this big sale right now (or it might just be my local one, idk), & there are soooo many cute clothes that I want to buy, but can’t D:

There was this netted black shirt that I really really wanted. I think I might go back Friday & get it lol

Untouchable said:
    since you guys mentioned delta….are she and nick still on?
    Nope.
    Nick dumped her ass in February.

• l?veislouder

You should tweet Zayn your version of That should be me, I bet he’ll laugh.
    Or not give me a shot (like my baby said I did to Nick hahaha)

nick looks like an army guy

l?veislouder said:
    Sounds like Nelta 2.0 >.< I don’t think he’s in on it, but I don’t think he’s completely head over heels into her too. He’s in America now, and she’s going on dates back in the U.K. At least Delta kept her other male interests on the DL. If Perrie is out and about, Zayn’s gotta be aware, and if they’re still conversing, he clearly doesn’t care, which means they can’t be exclusive. ———— I know. I just don’t want her using him and him thinking there is more.

GO GURL!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’d love to be a cop to pull you over lmao
    LMFAOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!! TAKE THAT BITCH :P

Or at the bar when they tell me I can’t drink & I have to prove I’m 21 rofl

• l?veislouder

I know. I just don’t want her using him and him thinking there is more.
    Me either =/
    Though I actually feel like if Zayn was aware, if he still got to show her off, he’d be semi-okay. Not for long, but for a bit, like “yes, I finally got her.” you know? I dunno if I make sense lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol aww boo <3 thank you :)
    It’d be because of the boobs though hahahha
    LOL saggy tits :o

May 22, 2012 @ 05:15 pm
    nick looks like an army guy
    Hot. Sexy. I like ;)

as usual .. when 1D going tour their PR working..

• Tania

Me either =/
    __________

+1000000!!!

LOL saggy tits :o
    No no no lol. When it reaches the point of necessity, I will be getting a lift, no question about it.

GO GURL!
    LOL but I don’t roll like that! I’d definitely wear a tank top under it because I’m a good girl O:)

Loveislouder shut the fuck up and stop saying she is ugly. I bet you are pure fug next to her and she will still look flawless next to you.

• Live.Love.Learn.

as usual .. when 1D going tour their PR working..
    No one in the US gives a fuck though. The media, I mean. lmao

LMFAOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA!! TAKE THAT BITCH :P

Or at the bar when they tell me I can’t drink & I have to prove I’m 21 rofl
    Hahaha that’s always the best.
    I can’t wait until next year when I’ll be carded and I can show my ID :D

nick looks like an army guy
    Hot. Sexy. I like ;)

You forgot to mention, MINE

l?veislouder said:

I know. I just don’t want her using him and him thinking there is more.
    Me either =/
    I just don’t know

• Untouchable

Nope.
    Nick dumped her ass in February.
    ______

oh ouch.

PR.

• Mimz

Let the flames begin…

• LIL’s baby

Ohhh hooo no you fucking did not!!!!! You are betting wrong! I’m gon’ ef you up that you’re the one whose fon’ be the fug one!
    Loveislouder is literally sexier and flawless and more beautiful than this famous girl I dont care about and you will ever be!!!!!

By: LIL’s baby fon’ fuck a bitch up

May 22, 2012 @ 05:20 pm
    Just because you don’t like what I have to say, hun, doesn’t mean I’m not physically appealing. Calm yourself, sweetie, because you don’t know anything :)

• SubwayToVenus

Take a chill pill Perrie gurl.

By: LIL’s baby fon’ fuck a bitch up
    _________
    I’m gonna have to buy you a zoo/farm soon, baby, for all the animals I’m getting you lol

• Leigh-Anne

Listen to all of you, talking about her looks, when you know not one thing about Perrie’s personality. Keep it coming babes, I love reading all of the blatantly superficial/ignorant comments. xx :)

• l?veislouder

Take a chill pill Perrie gurl.
    hahahah <3

• rainbow3000

not that I think any of you guys might know, but where is mimi? I want to kick her ass! I’m here and I’m ready!

• awesomegerf

i think ZAYN CAN DO MUCH BETTER. but she is still pretty

• LLLB

Heyyy oh and I hear Katy Perry’s song on the radio rn lol

Which one? :,)

The One That Got Awaaayyyy

By: LIL’s Baby

why? she hasnt been on in months like a long time why kick her ass if she hasnt been on her lately?

just sudden impulse.

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb who had an account
    I wish you’d tell us what your account was ._.

OMFG THEY’RE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

I LOVE ZAYN MORE THAN FOOD AND WANT HIM TO FATHER MY CHILDREN BUT OMFG THEY’RE CUTE TOGETHER <3

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb who had an account
    I wish you’d tell us what your account was ._.

LOL I probably will I dont want to yet :]

By: LIL’s bb bein anonymous

• l?veislouder

I always was so positive that Mimi and Claudia were different people, but the fact that they’ve both been gone for so long is really playing against that.

LOL I probably will I dont want to yet :]

By: LIL’s bb bein anonymous

TELL GRANDMUMMY NOW >.<

Hahaha right!
    maybe they’re crazy twins! or maybe they really were one person with a multiple personality disorder O.O

• LLLBB/LILB

LOL I probably will I dont want to yet :]

By: LIL’s bb bein anonymous

TELL GRANDMUMMY NOW >.< — LOL I think I can tell you on tumblr that is if you don’t tell lol plus we havent contact on tumblr yet :\ By: LIL’s baby/LLL’s baby’s baby :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE*

mimi hasn’t logged on since March… haven’t checked nasty gorgeousselena yet

SellyismygirlCrush said:

I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE
    Why?

• Live.Love.Learn.

LOL I think I can tell you on tumblr that is if you don’t tell lol
    plus we havent contact on tumblr yet :\

What’s your Tumblr? I’ll send you an ask lol & I won’t tell ;)

• LLLBB/LILB

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE*

lol is the Glee ep finished?

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb

May 22, 2012 @ 07:37 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE*
    There’s a tumblr post that recommends you join the Dora The Explorer fandom, as there are no cliffhangers and everyone sings at the end. lmao

May 22, 2012 @ 07:39 pm
    mimi hasn’t logged on since March… haven’t checked nasty gorgeousselena yet
    Let us know whenever you check *files nails*

What’s your Tumblr? I’ll send you an ask lol & I won’t tell ;)

el oh el I’ll message you, just give me a minute or two cause I have so many tabs opened X)

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb

• SellyismygirlCrush

UKnowULuvMe said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE
    Why?
    _

Cuz he’s a tool who doesnt know how to end a show. Ugh just soo stupid.

• SellyismygirlCrush

UKnowULuvMe said:
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE
    Why?
    _

Cuz he’s a tool who doesnt know how to end a show. Ugh just soo stupid.

SellyismygirlCrush said
    Cuz he’s a tool who doesnt know how to end a show. Ugh just soo stupid.
    What happened? I don’t watch the show but you can still vent to me if you want. I don’t mind.

Cuz he’s a tool who doesnt know how to end a show. Ugh just soo stupid.

there’s gonna be another season tho..

• SellyismygirlCrush

Cuz he’s a tool who doesnt know how to end a show. Ugh just soo stupid.

there’s gonna be another season tho..
    _

So.. It wont be the same. All my fav characters will be gone. And he just made a shit end, no closure. So dissapointed.

By: LIL’s bb/LLL’s bb’s bb
    …….you forgot all about me lmao

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

lol It’s a stupid show. I don’t blame you for not watching but I became addicted in the first season. He just ruined it. He went the wrong way with some of the characters and it just didnt make sense. And then the end became all about one person when he could of done so much more. Just ugh so stupid I’m not watching next season, its going to be shit.

• rainbow3000

gosh mimi is such a fool, I was laughing my ass off everytime that fool is on.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re cute together and all, and I’m not a bat shit crazy fan that thinks she has a chance with any of these boys, but at least to me, there’s something off about this relationship. Or at least these pictures. They’re too….posed. If these were paparazzi, why would security even allow them to be so close to them? Idk, just strange.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I’m sorry. I hate when a season ends shitilly.

May 22, 2012 @ 08:01 pm

aren’t Justin and Selena’s kissing pics all are HQ pictures too? yet no one seems to question it…

SellyismygirlCrush said:

I HATE RYAN MURPHY *FLIPS TABLE

I always mistake you for last time for the Selena stan who always bicker with mimi

rainbow3000 said:
    ACTUALLY, people still question their relationship to this day. So many people are STILL convinced they are publicity hook-up even though they’ve been together for over a year. People be crazy (lol), you just aren’t reading right comments people post.

WTF!!! He is the new Joe Jonas a heartbreaker!!!!

gosh mimi is such a fool, I was laughing my ass off everytime that fool is on.

well when she wasn’t typing long pointless novels with spelling errors she was actually pretty nice… I just read her paragraph explaining what she thought of the hunger games

Leigh-Anne said:

Hello, ma’am. Anything else to add?

May 22, 2012 @ 05:27 pm
    Leigh-Anne said:
    LMFAOO! *dead* byeeee xD

Leigh-Anne said:

Danielle I fucking hate you. You are such a condescending, ugly just fyi, bitch.

• memiAndniley

i dont like perrie i think he could do better tbh

wow i think hes cute the girls not hot but the guys hot

i just died a little…

May 22, 2012 @ 05:29 pm

Same, Niall. Same.
    omggg hahaha!

Same, Niall. Same.

OUR LOVE WILL BE FOREVER, AND IF WE DIE, WE DIE TOGETHERRRR

i love perrie! she’s amazing
    but i can’t deny that I’m not happy….
    yeah it’s jealousy and it’s stupid but still
    gosh! i need a life

• LIL’s baby

SubwayToVenus said:
    Take a chill pill Perrie gurl.

Hahaha how did she find this site?! XD

• UKnowULuvMe

I literally just heard about this 10 mins. before the post was up. Damn I’m late to everything.

Same, Niall. Same.
    Poor Niall….

Hahaha how did she find this site?! XD
    She was probably searching the Internet to see if her plan was working.

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

lol ok. I ignore mimi and claudia.Let them Troll..

• No Bitchassness

Ahh I love Perrie, she’s hilarious! Fully support <3

• LIL’s baby

_________

NP c:
    LOL you don’t have to buy me animals or really anything I’m just very happy to have you ;’3

By: LIL’s baby lovin loveislouder

WTF!!! He is the new Joe Jonas a heartbreaker!!!!

lol wut?

Hahaha how did she find this site?! XD
    She was probably searching the Internet to see if her plan was working.
    Ha ha.

NP c:

By: LIL’s baby lovin loveislouder
    Aww hun, thank you :)

• Leigh-Anne

Babes, go outside and enjoy the sun instead of talking amongst yourselves behind a computer screen. Wouldn’t want a flat bum from all that sitting. Xx ;)

Leigh-Anne said:

Omg you sound so much like Danielle, it makes me sick, you make me want to jump off a bridge, your annoyingness overdoes everything.

Love it, they’ve got swag!

Poor Niall….
    It’s okay. We’ll find each other <3

• SubwayToVenus

Love it, they’ve got swag!

Da Biebs disapproves.

I tweet about him 23 hours per day, how could he not know of my existence?? how could he not know of my jealousy for this? my life is ruined!!!11

Leigh-Anne said:

Besides what if I’m not poor like you and I own an Iphone? I could be walking right now for all you know.
    Go away tosser.

Poor Niall….
    It’s okay. We’ll find each other <3
    Fingers crossing for you both, babe. :)

Leigh-Anne said:

Looks like Perrie’s not the only one happy with One Direction exposure.

• UKnowULuvMe

Let that be sarcasm…please for the love of all that is decent…

Go away tosser.

• SubwayToVenus

Looks like Perrie’s not the only one happy with One Direction exposure.

DANIELLE YOU’RE SO FUCKING ANNOYIG, I DISLIKE YOU.

• SubwayToVenus

they can’t be really that into each other or we wouldn’t have seen this last month http://www.novafm.com.au/audio/zayn-asks-receptionist-anna-out-text-kisses and this last week http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/fashion-beauty/722863/perrie-edwards-bellytop-and-gypsy-skirt-love-or-loathe . well I’ll call it PR

• kristin6410

Loveislouder wats ur thing with zayn if u dnt mind me asking…

*annoyng, oops.
    Sorry typing from my Iphone is not always easy, especially when I’m jogging.

WATH THE FU CK SAW THAT GIRL IN THAT BOY!?? HE’S SO DISGUSTING! IUGH!!

• l?veislouder

Even this picture looks better; there’s no blonde trash in it.

May 22, 2012 @ 05:42 pm
    *annoyng, oops.
    Sorry typing from my Iphone is not always easy, especially when I’m jogging.
    lmfaooo! <333

• l?veislouder

DANIELLE YOU’RE SO FUCKING ANNOYIG, I DISLIKE YOU.
    Wait, what? :(

Harry is still single? I don’t believe it!

l?veislouder said:

Even this picture looks better; there’s no blonde trash in it
    LOL. Oh my gosh, girl

Wait, what? :(

Danielle P not you bb <3

• SubwayToVenus

Harry is still single? I don’t believe it!

No, he’s dating Louis.
    He wore a Love is equal t-shirt.

• rainbow3000

I think mimi is lurking…

Sellyismygirlcrush is pretty sweet she’s nothing like grotesque Claudia!

• rainbow3000

Sellyismygirlcrush is pretty sweet she’s nothing like grotesque Claudia!

no, I mean I just mistake because they both have Sel on their names haha

Meee eee h

• SellyismygirlCrush

I’m sorry. I hate when a season ends shitilly
    ___

But in a way it was kind of a series finale cuz all my fav characters are leaving :( Omg and House was kind of messed up to.. Holy Crap and Greys!!! Ahh. Shitty finale week man!

• SubwayToVenus

Can I just please freak out about this?
    HOW.CAN.SOMEONE.BE.SO.DAMN.FLAWLESS

• SelenaComesNaturally

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

So this is what Beliebers felt when Beiber dated Selena?

Wahhh.

They’re cute tho. Hope they’re happy together.

• l?veislouder

Well yes, they are questioned too, but I have yet to see a picture that close of Selena and Justin kissing that isn’t on a red carpet. These pictures really are so close, even the scooter one. It’s just odd.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sellyismygirlcrush is pretty sweet she’s nothing like grotesque Claudia!

_

lol Thanks Anon!

• UKnowULuvMe

gorgeousselena(EW) hasnt logged on since April…
    & mimi hasnt logged on since March

SubwayToVenus said:

Can I just please freak out about this?
    HOW.CAN.SOMEONE.BE.SO.DAMN.FLAWLESS
    IA times INFINITY!

May 22, 2012 @ 05:42 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    Loveislouder wats ur thing with zayn if u dnt mind me asking…
    I just find him attractive, and from what I’ve seen of his personality, I find him very interesting, and I’d like to get to know him. That’d be a bit hard with him being involved with someone who doesn’t even seem genuine when it comes to him.

• rainbow3000

Zayn is stunning, I guess?

Danielle P not you bb <3
    lol oh, okay. I was like, “why is she calling ‘Leigh-Anne’ Danielle? Is it me?? :(“

• rainbow3000

Harry’s just a kid, c’mon!

• SellyismygirlCrush

*annoyng, oops.
    Sorry typing from my Iphone is not always easy, especially when I’m jogging.

_

LOL

rainbow3000 said:

Zayn is stunning, I guess?
    Zayn is stunning, I KNOW!

• rainbow3000

LMAO fangirls crying on twitter

• SubwayToVenus

lol oh, okay. I was like, “why is she calling ‘Leigh-Anne’ Danielle? Is it me?? :(”

I was calling her Danielle because she sounded like Danielle, lmao.

LOL. Oh my gosh, girl
    I just want to annoy those Perrie anons shitting on me lol. I’m really not that mean, though I am quite passionate about my feelings.

• l?veislouder

Zayn is stunning, I guess?
    Zayn is stunning, I KNOW!
    lol, exactly!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Whose Watching the Season Finale of Glee tonight?

• l?veislouder

I was calling her Danielle because she sounded like Danielle, lmao.
    Ahh, okay :)
    Enjoy your jog with your iPhone, babe ;) lol

LOL. Oh my gosh, girl
    I understand, completely. The internet personality is always a bit more…..expressive. lol

• SubwayToVenus

Am I the only one who finds extremely hilarious how Louis took off his shoes as soon as he got in the plane?
    I just can’t..

l?veislouder said:

Zayn is stunning, I guess?
    Zayn is stunning, I KNOW!
    lol, exactly!
    I just have to control myself and remember he’s yours. lol

• l?veislouder

Oh I express myself in person too, and sometimes it can come across more easily and better understood because tone can be deciphered, but as we all don’t live in the same place, Internet is our only option.

May 22, 2012 @ 05:52 pm
    I just can’t..
    I do the same thing. It just is so much more comfortable, and I can sleep easier.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Whose Watching the Season Finale of Glee tonight?

I don’t watch it but someone is watching American Idol right now and I heard from the loud tv that Glee comes on after that X)

I just have to control myself and remember he’s yours. lol
    Haha you can look babe, it’s no problem ;)

OMFG
    I CAN0T
    WHAT IS THIS
    I AM DYING
    SO FUCKING DISTURBING
    AND FUNNY

l?veislouder said:
    what if we all met in person. That would be epic!

• SubwayToVenus

Shut it, he never takes them off, Harry took those off, EW MATCHING SHOES, BYE BITCH.

• rainbow3000

Is it just me or we can’t post gifs anymore?

(replying to this) – May 22, 2012 @ 05:39 pm
    your fulgy!

who’re are you implying that too? >:[

By: LIL’s bb

SO FUCKING DISTURBING
    AND FUNNY
    Ahhhhhhhh! My eyes…can’t unsee…nooooo

lmfao omgg what xD

HAHAH, DYING

• l?veislouder

lmfao omgg Louis’ and Eleanor’s matching shoes! I’m so sorry, but I loved that! It was so cute :D

• SubwayToVenus

THANK GOD I DIDN’T WATCH SWAC.

• l?veislouder

what if we all met in person. That would be epic!
    That’d just be amazing, and so fun :)

• SubwayToVenus

That’s why I found funny that he took them off.

Is it just me or we can’t post gifs anymore?

thought it was just me I can’t post gifs cause the html option below the comment box isnt there anymore UGH! wtf is with oceanup

I’m not gonna lie i don’t really know about this relationship. When they first started dating the first time she said she didn’t want to date Zayn because of her career, now he is waay more famous then her and he is still dating her. I feel like she may be using him.
    Idk i like the relationship but i dnt at the same time

hmmmm from someone whose not really a fan of either of them and from my stance and my point of view it does seem that girl is using him… I just looked up on wikipedia and her band is having an upcoming debut album
    I can totally see this as publicity to help her group’s debut album

Okay. I’m good with Zerrie. Not gonna lie, my heart kinda broke but w/e. WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT THEM, as long as he won’t sing ‘Let Me Love You’ to her. < – That song should only be sung to Directioners, cause no one, I REPEAT NO ONE loves Zayn Malik more than Directioners :-)

• SubwayToVenus

Dani why aren’t you singing That should be me?
    Swag on you.
    The comment had to be made somewhere in this post :(

No1 curr

Never liked them on X Factor & they shouldn’t have won tbh. This being said before Zayn was ever affiliated with Perrie

May 22, 2012 @ 04:37 pm
    memiAndniley said:

they’re cute tho

SubwayToVenus said:
    The pic of them riding the scooter cracks me up.
    It’s such an odd picture. And I’m being extremely honest here, all jealousy aside, that picture shows she’s really not that pretty at all. Grrr

May 22, 2012 @ 04:41 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Dani why aren’t you singing That should be me?
    Swag on you.

The comment had to be made somewhere in this post :(
    lmfao <33333

l?veislouder said:
    The single 1D guys DO have a thing for ugly blondes…

• SubwayToVenus

I am like imagining the situation, they look so retarded.

• Tania

No1 curr

____

lmfao <33333
    I can do it for you..

• kristin6410

@loveislouder do u knohim personally and talk to him? Like does he kno u wanted to

How old is Perrie Edwards?

• UKnowULuvMe

How old is Perrie Edwards?
    No fucking clue.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Fingers crossing for you both, babe. :)
    Thank you babe! Cross them for me and Hazza too :)

May 22, 2012 @ 06:11 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    I’m meeting him and the band Saturday, maybe Friday night if they’re coming to New York that night; I made friends with the doorman at the hotel they always stay at.

I can totally see this as publicity to help her group’s debut album
    I think this is as unbiased of an opinion as we’re gonna get :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Fingers crossing for you both, babe. :)
    Thank you babe! Cross them for me and Hazza too :)
    Sorry hun, can’t do that. Hazza is MINE. Besides, I’m 19 and he has a thing for older women, lol.

_________

By: LIL’s bb :3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol I believe you’re mistaken. He has already fathered our love child sooooo :)

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Lol I believe you’re mistaken. He has already fathered our love child sooooo :)
    Oh really? Do tell….