Demi Lovato SELF Magazine Photo Shoot

demiself

Around the web

May 23, 2012 @ 06:30 pm

Demi keeps the lights off and only does it in the dark. Just like in the song “return the favor” by all time low.

how can you have sex witht the lights off? Houdini much?

• bbb

i love demi! lol why is she reading “Area 51: a top secret look at americas military base”??? shes so random. love it.

does she know heels are bad for your feet?

—————
    she don’t curr

• UKnowULuvMe

does she know heels are bad for your feet?

—————
    she don’t curr
    Women don’t curr about that in general.

• unique

she believe in alien hahaha…

• unique

WTF OU!! why i can’t see my gif??

they should demi what her favorite sex position is. I know Miley said with the lights on and Nick likes missionary with Delti. Selena I also wonder.

——————–
    When exactly did nick say that?? And even if they asked Demi, I’m almost positive she wouldn’t say.

SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT . I LOVE HER NOW!! I just hate fat people :/
    good thing she’s on a diet again. Selenators love u now demi . and nice style :]

May 23, 2012 @ 05:59 pm
    UKnowULuvMe said:

does she know heels are bad for your feet?

—————
    she don’t curr
    Women don’t curr about that in general.
    women are stupid in general that’s why eve ate the apple

nick said he likes the missionary position when he was dating delta. He just thrusted while Delta was laying in bed.

SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT . I LOVE HER NOW!! I just hate fat people :/
    ________

you’re so ignorant! she had anorexia/bulimia. she was skin and bones. she was an unhealthy weight. how on earth is having a healthy weight considered fat? last i checked, when one recovers from anorexia and bulimia, they do gain weight in order to be more healthy. what do you have against fat people anyway? they’re just like you.

She didn’t lose that much weight…maybe like 10 pounds but it’s not like she lost 50. She looks great now though

She is losing weight because she is about to be on tv and she has talked about how she didn’t want to do tv because it makes her so insecure about there weight and look whats happening, she isn’t even recovered!! lord this girl is going to be a tragedy….

May 23, 2012 @ 08:00 pm
    SHE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT . I LOVE HER NOW!! I just hate fat people :/

Sex is the most complete exercise you burn a lot of calories. She shed the pounds while riding it like a cowgirl.

I blame @nons for all the sex jokes. I’m still laughing at the Nick post from yesterday.

harry from one direction punched someone apparently he’s going to jail

Oh, lordy, she’s wearing the clod hoppers; looks like the Bulgarians are getting another earthquake!

Demi’s favorite sex position is wrapped in a hot dog bun.

I think Demi likes the missionary position.

OMG FINALLY AN ACCEPTABLE OUTFIT <3 She looks fucking flaw-free and beauts. (: Love you so much demi. LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE WEARS FOR X-FACTOR TOMORROW & FRIDAY! SO FUCKING EXITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The book that demi is reading
    Area 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base
    Annie Jacobsen

FUCK! I thought that blonde girl was a different person o.O

• averie8

Why the fuck is she reading that? Haha I love her when she seeks for knowledge about Area 51 lol

• You’reMyKryptonite

she looks so cute! hopefully she’s getting her fashion sense back:D

does she know heels are bad for your feet?

they should ask*

she looks…. pretty o_O

I bet demi lovato likes doggy style,.cuz she’s self conscious about her body, doubt she’d want some body looking at her naked body like that lol
    I LOVE DEMI, SHE’S BEAUTIFUL LML

she looks so pretty

• EvanescenceDemon

http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=wo5fgfounge3gcapygtz… look at this picture of demi!! she looks gorgeous
    I’m afraid to click this.

why?

• exoticmist

I barely can walk in converse…….

Lmao, same here.

• exoticmist

She kind of resembles Ashley Tisdale here because of the hair.

what a fat whore. I bet Wilmer and Joe couldn’t her pussy under all that flab

does anyone know where she got the dress??
    She is adorable meet her twice and she is so sweet miss her dark hair tho..

She looks like Hannah Montana after a smorgasborg.

seriously what is it, our I can not lie but she is beautiful yes

• Anonymousjen

love her body and how shes dressing now, more flirty

• Me-Me

She looks stunning! i’m so in love with the dress ! and i like her hair! She’s so pretty!!

• NirvanaSmells

I hate her hair. I love her dress but those shoes are gonna hurt like fuck. I hope she dipped them in hot water later xD

• EvanescenceDemon

Bloody Morning.

• EvanescenceDemon

I barely can walk in converse…….

• EvanescenceDemon

I’m bored.

• EvanescenceDemon

Lady Basta.

• memiAndniley

she looks gorgeous! i dont like the hair tho!

• SellyismygirlCrush

How on earth does she walk in those?

HAHAHAHA. Are you kidding me? Those are really, not tall.

beaitiful and i luv her curvy body

what a sexy mama