Little Mix Union Jack M&M’s Launch Pix

536432_242153855886327_126963587405355_362009_1307764512_n444

Hey Mixers! check us out launching new Union Jack M&M’s today :) This shoot was soooooo much fun!! :D what do u think of the photos Mixers!? Featuring Zayn Malik’s stunning new girlfriend Perrie Edwards!

el oh fucking el.

So why on earth would we start caring about them now? Posting about Perrie only is one thing. And its even expected now that shes sort of with zayn. But the whole of little mix? Obvi, thats gonna make her look like selena gomez 2.0 (famewhore)..

l?veislouder said:
    That one. Zayn is definitely attracted to her, no doubt; he has been since November. But she’s always stood her ground on not having any interest. Now all of a sudden, the guys are huge, and Little Mix needs to produce, and defend their name as the first group to win X Factor. What do they do? Get close with one of the current most popular boy bands. Zayn’s not a revolting guy; I’m sure Perrie has no trouble with kissing him. But I don’t believe there is any sincerity from her angle.
    _____________
    As long as he is aware of that I have no prob, but if he’s being led on by her…well let’s just say there will be a problem.

========================
    Well, I’ll find out on Saturday. After that, I’ll look forward to that anon above defending me to the Internet for everyone hating on me when they don’t know me.

• rainbow3000

Oh Lord, now Oceanup is gonna start posting about Little Mix? Isn’t Delta Goodrem painful enough? Fame whoring enough?

l?veislouder said:
    I look forward to that day as well. :)

• l?veislouder

I look forward to that day as well. :)
    ===========================
    I just really wanted to use that GIF lmfao xD

But ahhh… lol
    Letting the imagination wander :)

Don’t even worry about it, hun. Let them have their fun. Before you know it they’ll be over and we’ll have another Miley Cyrus/Justin Gaston on our hands. Where everyone will only know/remember her for dating Zayn, and then be like “Wasn’t she some kind of singer?”

• rainbow3000

I only know the blonde one is Perrie…who is the other 3? that’s right, oceanup doesn’t bother to mention the other 3…only “zayn’s girlfriend’

l?veislouder said:

I look forward to that day as well. :)
    ===========================
    I just really wanted to use that GIF lmfao xD

But ahhh… lol
    Letting the imagination wander :)
    Ahhh Zani would be such a cute couple name.

rainbow3000 said:

LOL. Little Mix are irrelevant sans the 1D connection.

• l?veislouder

Ahhh Zani would be such a cute couple name.
    ====================
    I think Caroline and I came up with Zayni (it sounded kooky and adorable, like macaroni hahaha), but either sounds cute. x) lol

l?veislouder said:

Ahhh Zani would be such a cute couple name.
    ====================
    #ZaniSupport

#ZaniSupport
    ====================

hahaha

to know little mix is to love them.

==================
    Oh, quite. Again, I don’t think is even a legit, exclusive relationship anyway. I feel the way Caroline did when everyone was going on about Demi and Niall. It’s not even legit, and everyone’s reporting it as though wedding invitations have gone out. It’s ridiculous.

Thank you.
    I know, it’s fucking annoying bb, I feel you.

Lmao

• Mimz

Since I’m not really that “in love” with Zayn, my opinion is very fair. I think this whole think is just stupid and I don’t like Little Mix AT ALL… I feel like they’re trying to relive the Spice Girls again? Like seriously?

Dear OceanUP,
    stop posting about other important people’s girlfriends or I’ll just quit coming on this stupid website.
    Sincerely,
    someone with a brain.

• SubwayToVenus

I know it has to do with an older post but since everyone is here..

I can’t even..

Thank you.
    I know, it’s fucking annoying bb, I feel you.
    ==================
    Oh bb, you’re here!!
    <333333333333333

• Mimz

SubwayToVenus said:

I know it has to do with an older post but since everyone is here..

I can’t even..
    ———————
    That shit’s old.

• l?veislouder

I know it has to do with an older post but since everyone is here..

I can’t even..
    ==============================
    I really don’t want anyone else to get involved with anyone, and honestly, it’s not because of me that I’m saying this (right now). If Harry now gets with someone (and it lasts more than two-day twitter drama), poor Niall will be the only single one, and we know how shitty that can potentially make him feel. I don’t want Niall left out in the cold to be the ninth wheel =/

==================
    Oh bb, you’re here!!
    <333333333333333

Yesssss, enjoyning my first week of holiday yayyyy, I’m watching the worst movie ever.
    How are you bb?

==============================

Oh no, Frankie is dating someone, I think she’s engaged.
    I’m just LAUGHING OUT LOUD at the fact that Frankie is the female version of Louis and Harry’s biggest crush.

• SubwayToVenus

*that’s why I said it was connected to an olde post, lmfao.

l?veislouder said:
    _____________
    I don’t either. He has so much girl attention. He should find someon sooner or later.

• rainbow3000

Harry Styles should have been nominated at Teen Choice Awards as Choice Hottie. He’s better looking than Justin Beber.

the other three are leigh anne which is the one next to Perrie then Jesy then Jade all of the girls are amazing.

el oh fucking el.

==

lol so entirely true

• Mousketeer7

Anonymous said: Anonymous said: el oh fucking el. Can someone please tell me when little mix was ever relevant on this site before? Oh, thats right – never.

Now that you mention that …. I’ve read about them on here maybe once or twice. But I don’t check the site as much as I used to.

• Ash

Well, that’s slightly inaccurate. They are known in the UK and Ireland…the “fame” test begins when they release a handful of hit singles. The truth is, having a (much more) “famous” person’s/group’s endorsement does help – look, they’re on oceanup because of it! However, I’m not saying they don’t have talent, or that perrie is using Zayn for his fame *ooh, that rhymes!* I just thought I’d point out the flaw; it DOES actually help to have support from those more famous than yourself. fact! Ask selina gomez>Justin bieber (> usher ); Rihanna> jay z; 50 cent > eminem

• SubwayToVenus

I have to admit that if Lux wouldn’t have been involved it would have been funny since the end was actually fucking hilarious but I was so incensed I was almost bursting out into tears.

Possibly my new favorite picture of Eleanor and Louis x) <3

Omg who’s that?
    =====================
    Danielle >___O <–eye twitch lol

Lmao, ew.

Possibly my new favorite picture of Eleanor and Louis x) <3

The fact that they look like sibblings kind of disturbs me.

=====================
    I wouldn’t have even been able to get to the end =/

=====================
    I wouldn’t have even been able to get to the end =/

It was short.
    In the end Lux exploded and Zayn exclaimed, “DAMN, THERE GOES HER OVARIES” now that I’m not as furious I’m actually laughing but because I don’t remember what the rest of that fuckery said.

• l?veislouder

The fact that they look like sibblings kind of disturbs me.
    =======================
    Somehow, I like it. I think it’s because they look just alike enough to not be weird (at least not to me). I think they’re just one of those couples that just go well together, in looks and everything. The guys did say Eleanor is the girl version of Louis lol

It was short.
    =============================
    omggggg fuck you, Caroline! Now I’m laughing and I feel like the shittiest person in the world! OMGGGG NOOOOO!
    Okay, just gotta tell myself that I wasn’t the one who came up with the shit, and I’m not going to be sitting in the same circle of hell for that.

=============================

Lmfao,I’m actually laughing too, omg I feel terrible, agh, whatever, at least I told that bitch off.

• SubwayToVenus

LET’S MOVE ONTO THE NICK POST.

• rainbow3000

I don’t get what’s the big deal with this lux baby. It’s just a baby and I’m sorry I hate kids. The fact that the boys might be in trouble because of her just making me dislike the mother who allows people to exploit her child.

=========================
    She’s their stylist’s daughter, and therefore travels with them. You don’t have to “get the big deal”; she’s just there, and they’re not exploiting her. They loved her like they wanted to, and shitty people decided to take advantage of that for nothing.

I’m still laughing.
    I’m going to hell.

OMG I thought I was the only one who didn’t find Danielle THAT attractive . She’s cute …. sometimes but Directioner are overreacting when there’s saying that if Liam doesnt marry her , they will . LIKE WTF ?

I feel like lux does not know what sex really mean is yet, I think zayn and harry or the boys will teach her about it

May 23, 2012 @ 12:04 pm

she needs to learn the alphabet first in order to learn how to spell S-E-X

May 23, 2012 @ 12:04 pm

========================
    She’s a baby. OF COURSE she doesn’t know what sex is! And I doubt Harry and Zayn or any of the boys will be the one to teach her about it. That’s something, oh, maybe her parents might inform her of. Or, you know, maybe she’ll figure it out at school. You know, the way normal people find out about it >.<

========================
    Omg

Zayn: Lux, do you know how two people make each other happy?

Lux: ???

Zayn: it’s when two people express their love for each other

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

She does not need to “use him for his fame” She is famous in the UK and Ireland and did it without him.Sick of jealous little fan girls.

• Mouseketeer7

rainbow3000 said: Anyone here ever watch ‘mummies alive’? I’m glad it’s on youtube lol

Never heard of it, sounds cool

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

=========================
    It doesn’t matter; he’ll only boost her, and when she and the group want to transition over to America-because everyone always wants to eventually-she’ll need him then.

This was my face watching that 0-o
    =================
    same here! it’s just so awkward o____O

• Mousketeer7

The fact that they look like sibblings kind of disturbs me

Yeah … they’ve been hanging out ALOT. I saw pictures of Justin Bieber & Selena before where they looked a like. They say if you hang out a lot you start to resemble each other.

• rainbow3000

Zayn: Lux, do you know how two people make each other happy?

Lux: ???

zayn – fifty shades of fucked up

same here! it’s just so awkward o____O

Omg I keep going back to look @ it! Oh geez. I’ll be trying that move out later.

But she’s not. She’s full of herself.

<<<

I don’t know anything about her. How do you know this???

May 23, 2012 @ 10:48 am
    l?veislouder said:

lmao I love the two of them, but this is hilarious xD

LMFAO THERE’S ALSO THE MOST HILARIOUS PICTURE OF THEM AT A MARRON 5 CONCERT A STALKER TOOK, THEY LOOK MISERABLE.

<<<

I don’t know anything about her. How do you know this???

Her Twitter.

Is Harry’s father of baby lux? I don’t get it…

• l?veislouder

Danielle’s a massive bitch. I don’t know any of the boys but I do know her and she’s not exactly a sweetheart. The reason why Liam is with her it’s because he’s blinded by her “sexiness” she’s a woman and she took his v card away and besides since she knows he’s too good for her she stays faithful but she’s actualy a disrespectful asshole.
    =========================
    We understood this the first time you posted. Now would you kindly tell us how you know her?

• Mouseketeer7

l?veislouder said: and NONE of you guys will ever date Zayn or Liam. So STFU. ================= http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0znbxU1pH1r4vg94.gif

Hahaha .. nice gif!

If I am as gorgeous as Danielle, dating Liam…I’ll be full of myself too because there would be nothing wrong with me.

I don’t know her well but I do know some of her friends and I had the unpleasant opportunity to come across with her and she’s actually obnoxious. I’ve also heard some pathetic stories about her being a massive pillock.

• l?veislouder

Is Harry’s father of baby lux? I don’t get it…
    ================

is harry a teen dad?

Like.. ?

=====================
    lmao, I’d love to see that! omggg if I were in Adam Levine’s presence, breathing the same air as him, I don’t think you could get the smile I’d have off my face with a jackhammer! He’s too damn sexy!!

l?veislouder said: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1wmrf81tx1r1y8ok.jpg

lmao I love the two of them, but this is hilarious xD

Everytime I see that picture I think they look a like. That’s my favorite picture of them.

is harry a teen dad?

====================
    How is she obnoxious? And what stories? And BRITS: what is a pillock?
    lol

DETAILS ANON!

=====================

I know omfg he’s pure sexiness

Her Twitter. Just read some of her tweets, the way she overreacts when someone poses as her on Twitter, the way she answers to some fans that are “hating” on her, she’s like 24, she needs to chill.

<<<

Didn’t know that. I don’t check her twitter.

• SubwayToVenus

How is she obnoxious? And what stories? And BRITS: what is a pillock?

Moron.
    Hahaha

=======================
    Looks and who you’re dating don’t make up for being superficial, shallow, and materialistic. Those things would still be what’s wrong with you.

Hahaha .. nice gif!
    ===============
    haha thanks :)

• Mouseketeer7

SellyismygirlCrush said: I would have nothing wrong with being small if I wasn’t SO Small!

I look like KatyPerry/Christina Hendricks and I wish I was your size!! It sucks being this big. P I like your name

• Mouseketeer7

Anonymous said: is harry a teen dad?

Yes! He fathered my child …. JUST KIDDING. Not that the public know of … if he is only he and his kids mom would know.

• l?veislouder

and NONE of you guys will ever date Zayn or Liam. So STFU.
    =================

• SubwayToVenus

and NONE of you guys will ever date Zayn or Liam. So STFU.

I don’t even want to.
    I’m not even hating on Perrie by the way, Danielle’s the one that annoys me.

• SubwayToVenus

t’s sucks that Eleanor gets hated more than Danielle when El’s the nicer one.
    =============
    Seriously >.<

I don’t get it.

• l?veislouder

Leigh-Anne Pinnock told We Love Pop magazine: ‘Perrie’s got a little crush on Niall.’ Jesy Nelson added: ‘Ever since she found out that he likes her, she won’t stop talking about it.’

WHAT EVEN.
    ========================
    I know -__________-

• SellyismygirlCrush

Are you bigger or smaller? Because if you’re smaller … there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m bigger and I hate it.

_

I would have nothing wrong with being small if I wasn’t SO Small!

lmao I love the two of them, but this is hilarious xD

Seriously?! -________-
    Now we’re gonna fucking hear shit on her too because she’s been properly trained in how to use Zayn’s famous ass effectively?

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

I’m no ‘fangirl’ in fact I’m not even a fan of either One Direction or Little Mix, not really into their music; but from my perspective it totally seems the girl is using that 1D lad to help her group’s popularity & relevancy since they’re having an upcoming debut album and I’ve read from 1D fans saying that she dated him and stood him up, it does seem to make sense that she’s with him for some needed publicity.

Seriously?! -__________-
    Now we’re gonna hear all about her shit too just because she’s been properly trained in how to use Zayn’s famous ass effectively?

Seriously?! -__________-

let us just be directed here for a minute, as well: http://oceanup.com/2011/november/25/little-mix-not-dating-one-direction
    once again: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lor4cd2o7b1qgeckf.gif

Perrie, gurl: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpryv8cnDG1qdvzs0.gif
    I take it you’re upset?

Honestly.. I’ve never heard of Little Mix (which I kind of this is a weird name heheh) till yesterday when I saw the post of the girl kissing the Zayn guy XD

well I guess cause I don’t watch X-factor and I’m American lulz

Seriously?! -__________-

once again: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lor4cd2o7b1qgeckf.gif

Perrie, gurl: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpryv8cnDG1qdvzs0.gif
    STOP!
    I am sick of people judging her!
    Just because you are jealous of her it doesn’t mean you have the right to say she is a mothefucking famewhore!
    You don’t know her at all. You have NO idea what she feels towards Zayn. So please, don’t come with all bullshit when you know ABSOLUTELY nothing!
    Maybe she didn’t like him back then, but let’s also remember, Perrie is NOT there, she didn’t say anything about not dating anyone from 1D and even if she did, let’s not blame her, because she did NOT know him back them, so that just shows that she liked him because of his personality, NOT his looks.
    You should be ashamed to hate on someone you don’t know. It’s ridiculous how you send death threats to her. I’m sure Zayn would not be happy with you hate/death threats towards her.
    Go Fuck Yourself!

Anonymous said: Is Harry’s father of baby lux? I don’t get it…

No!! Harry is not Luxs dad

=================================
    Same here :)

Lalalala

I take it you’re upset?
    ==================

• Mouseketeer7

More than a majority of the Earth’s population has her eye color, and her type of hair is so nappy and difficult to manage, I wouldn’t call it “nice.” Occasionally, it’s done right, but if I had hair like that, I would cry because all I’d have the patience to go with it is put it up in a ponytail. Not something I’d call “nice.”

I didn’t mean eye color I meant like shape. But I guess everyone has nice shaped eyes now that I think about it. I’ve seen some nappy hair before and it’s a little nappy looking but easy to be tamed. I’m guessing you have straight hair ..

SellyismygirlCrush said: Had a bowl of fruit for breakfast and now I’m eating chips lol

Yummm

• l?veislouder

Oh Caroline, I was saving this post to show you… >.< http://eleanor-and-danielle.tumblr.com/post/23365242169/danielle-peazer-x

• rainbow3000

Does anyone remeber when ages like 18 and 20 seemed REALLY old?

I feel old too…some of my friends already have a baby.

May 23, 2012 @ 10:11 am
    How old are you all?

22 *sigh*

• rainbow3000

Out of all the 1D gf’s, I think Eleanor’s the prettiest.

l?veislouder said:

May 23, 2012 @ 10:18 am
    UKnowULuvMe said:

Does anyone remeber when ages like 18 and 20 seemed REALLY old?
    =======================
    Yes. Now I feel as if I’m expected to act all old and mature, and have my life together, meanwhile I don’t feel any different than my later teenage years. It sucks :(
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, she’s so ugly, her attempts to be sexy are hilarious.

How old are you all?

22 *sigh*

dat’s not bad. I’m waiting for the day I’m 21, then I can finally move out from my parent’s house.

SubwayToVenus said:

LMAO, she’s so ugly, her attempts to be sexy are hilarious.

she’s flat-chested, no boobs or curves at all

• Mousketeer7

UKnowULuvMe said: Does anyone remeber when ages like 18 and 20 seemed REALLY old?

Yeah … almost weird to think about now

SubwayToVenus said:

just so that they can please liam

_

I still live at home. A majority of my friends do so I’m in no rush.

• l?veislouder

LMAO, she’s so ugly, her attempts to be sexy are hilarious.

she’s flat-chested, no boobs or curves at all

====================
    *nods in agreement* *files nails*

just so that they can please liam
    ===================
    Ehh, people still stand 100% behind Hannah, Louis’ ex, and she wasn’t exactly much of a beauty either. Eleanor is so much prettier than her. Hannah was at least nice though, and she still is.

• l?veislouder

It does! I don’t have anything together either!! I don’t even know what I want to go to college for.
    ========================
    Oh that’s not a problem at all. Do you live in America? If so, you don’t have to declare a major until your third year. Take classes that spark your interests, and take recommendations from your adviser; you’ll find something :)

I feel old too…some of my friends already have a baby.

<<<

Some of the girls I graduated with have kids or are pregnant … then there’s me …

she’s flat-chested, no boobs or curves at all
    _

It’s not her fault!! I don’t like when people talk about girls breast size. Thats one of my biggest insecurities.

just so that they can please liam

I guess so.

SubwayToVenus said: http://eleanor-and-danielle.tumblr.com/post/23365242169/danielle-peazer-x -LMAO, she’s so ugly, her attempts to be sexy are hilarious.

<<<

I don’t think she’s bad looking it’s just something about her nose that gets me.

it’s def not her fault though I’m just pointing out the obvious

=====================
    It’s her nose to mouth/upper lip/top teeth region. Something is just off there.

<<<

Her nose is.. I can’t find words to describe it.

• Mousketeer7

SubwayToVenus said: I honestly swear it’s not because I don’t like Danielle I find her ugly, I just look at her, and I’m like, why do people find her pretty? why?

She has pretty eyes and nice hair.

<<<

Maybe that’s what people like about Danielle. Maybe she’s really nice.

<<<

Maybe that’s what people like about Danielle. Maybe she’s really nice.

But she’s not.
    She’s full of herself.

it’s def not her fault though I’m just pointing out the obvious

_

ok It’s just so often on here girls talk about the celebs lack of clevage, which inever understand.

• l?veislouder

She has pretty eyes and nice hair.
    ==========================

• Mouseketeer7

Her nose is.. I can’t find words to describe it.

Yeah …. but I have a baby button nose I can’t really talk about peoples noses.

STOP!
    I am sick of people judging her!
    Go Fuck Yourself!
    =======================

Yummm

Mte.

I take it you’re upset?
    ==================
    I don’t believe their exclusive either, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t like eachother. I don’t know. Here’s what I think: it’s either a REAL,albeit non-exclusive relationship or favor done by a friend to help a friend garner publicity for an album.

baby lux is an attention whore no wonder she throws herself to zayn ugh!!

===========================

========================
    Yes, shape is relatively the same, but I see what you’re getting at.
    Danielle herself said her hair is not easily managed, and most days she just puts it up, as she does not always have a stylist on hand.

Yes, I have straight hair.

=======================
    I thought they looked alike a lot more when they first came out than now. Now, I see a lot of differences.

• SubwayToVenus

baby lux is an attention whore no wonder she throws herself to zayn ugh!!

Lmao

• Mouseketeer7

Anonymous said: She gets really wasted when she goes out and she shouts and annoys everyone with her presence. She’s extremely bratty and a complete poser because she was actually a loser in school. All of her friends think she’s a twat. But her cousin owns a marihuana dispenser so they basically use her. Oh and by the way, perrie is incredibly sweet :) even nicer than any other gf the boys have ever had so please don’t hate, zayn and her are not even serious.

< <<

Yummm
    Mte.

but thats horrible. Way to stay healthy >.<

lux and zayn don’t match! bitch!

==================================
    Glad to hear it.

As for Danielle, I’ve seen videos of her being made fun of and stuff when she was younger; doesn’t surprise me to hear that she wasn’t liked. She seems like one of those girls that would walk into the room, and she would immediately ruin my mood just because she was there >.<

Sounds legit.
    What about Eleanor? Have you met her?
    IS SHE A BEARD?

but thats horrible. Way to stay healthy >.<

I want to eat pancakes. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES?

Same here.

i think harry slept with their hairdresser, you know the fat lady who is lux’s mom?

Sounds legit.
    What about Eleanor? Have you met her?
    IS SHE A BEARD?
    ==============================
    lmfaoo, omgg hun <3

lol thanks. You can have my mosquito bites :P

Anonymous said: baby lux is an attention whore no wonder she throws herself to zayn ugh!!

Lux is 1 lucky baby

• memiAndniley

She’s really pretty, im actually starting to like her

Sorry I don’t know Eleanor and I have never met her but I have heard things about her from Danielle’s best friend and apparently she’s nice but the whole relationship with Louis is weird and not even Danielle gets it.

Same here.
    ======================
    I used to think that wasn’t possible, that people who claimed that were just judgmental or overdramatic, but it happened to me at university. I was at dinner with my friends, and my best friend brought over this random girl to sit with us, and as soon as I saw her, my whole mood just went down and I was like -__________- then I was left at the table with my friend, and I turned to her and I was like, “why did my entire mood just go down at the sight of her?” and she was like, “right?! me too! that fucking bitch cunt, I hate her. she’s the only person in this world I hate, she’s such a snob, I can’t even find the words to describe her and do her justice. I can’t believe you picked up on that!”
    It was ridiculous >.<

==============================
    o____o what do you mean? How is it weird? Danielle seems to be very supportive of it (well obviously she would be, but you know).

WEIRD? HOW?
    OMFG

==================
    So I’ll have your support?
    :D http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1601294_o.gif

Glad to hear it.

What a nightmare … I would HATE to ever have it like that.

Lux is 1 lucky baby
    =================
    We won’t be seeing much of her anymore, if at all =/

• Niall’s potato

what if Harry or Niall dates someone like Dakota Fanning or Hailee Steinfeld who does not have a twitter acount thus making haters difficult to attack them. NOT having a twitter account appears very effective!

I want to eat pancakes. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES?

<<<<

I love pancakes!!!!

Lux is 1 lucky baby
    =================
    We won’t be seeing much of her anymore, if at all =/

I don’t believe that BS, I don’t think Zayn read that fan fic, the Tumblr got deleted the same day they posted the fan fic.

Niall’s potato said:

===========================
    It’s only effective in which the person being hated won’t see it. The hate accounts will still be there, and will still be sent to the boyfriend, so it’s not like isolating yourself from social networks will solve the problem.

=================
    We’ll see what happens.

SellyismygirlCrush said: —

lol thanks. You can have my mosquito bites :P

I was doing yoga earlier and my chestyness was rediculous. But there’s so much more benefits to being smaller it’s crazy. You’re probably not done maturing anyway :)

• Niall’s potato

so the bashing is actually points more towards their boyfriends rather than the girl itself?

• SubwayToVenus

I want to eat pancakes. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES?

<<<<

I love pancakes!!!!

ME TOO.

Yes according to danielle they have a weird relationship, maybe this is because danielle and liam are glued to each other so she finds it weird but people from the inside say it may be pr since eleanor is really really close with some boy friend that goes to college with her and she’s all the time talking to danielle about how great he is and apparenty danielle finds this suspicious, I only know her side of the story because I talk to her best friend but danielle doesn’t know much. I wouldn’t say she’s exactly a beard but there’s something strange about them according to what danielle has said.

• Mouseketeer7

l?veislouder said: I don’t have anything against Perrie or Danielle or whoever any of them date … talk to … sing to … tweet … look at … ================== So I’ll have your support? :D http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1601294_o.gif

Support all the way!! Kingsley!!

ever feel that burning sensation when you pee after sex?

=================
    We’ll see what happens.

I sent that person like 225520 hate asks. That was so fucking disturbing.

• SubwayToVenus

ever feel that burning sensation when you pee after sex?

LMFAOOOOOO OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS ME.

• Wherehaveyoubeenallmylife

Anonymous said: ever feel that burning sensation when you pee after sex?

O-o

tumblr people are mostly freaks compare to facebook people

OMG.
    But I need to know more you flawless anon.

had sex for the 1st time is awkward

• l?veislouder

Support all the way!! Kingsley!!
    ====================
    ;)

First Justin Gaston, Camilla Belle, Ashley Greene, Delta Goodrem, and now Little Mix

all make OU posts because they’re dating the most popular favs of this site

did I anyone else???

• YoureBeautifulitsTrue

Every girl is beautiful.

• rainbow3000

People are seriously believing that anon or you guys are just too bored?

_

Um.. Yeah I’m 22 I’m done. I’ve been the same size, height and weight for years.

• Mouseketeer7

Oh … you’re older than me :O well … so … no hope then? Well … I bet you’re super pretty.

May 23, 2012 @ 11:13 am
    l?veislouder said:
    Same here.
    ======================
    It was ridiculous >.<

Oh, just saw this.
    Yes, same happens to me with a girl, well not anymore, but back in the US, the same thing happened to me with a chick from my school.

OMG.
    But I need to know more you flawless anon.
    ==========
    lmfao Caroline xD

Anon: hmm… that does sound odd. PR seems so odd to come from Eleanor though, as she’s not a celebrity. I think maybe, like you said, Eleanor is a typical college student who can go about her life regularly, whereas Danielle can’t even bitch up enough to take her boyfriend to the airport. I guess not being attached to your boyfriend’s hip and being depressed when he’s gone is “odd” for her.

• Wherehaveyoubeenallmylife

Anonymous said: had sex for the 1st time is awkward

Yikes, hasn’t happened for me yet but I’m awkward 99.9% of the time. I’m terrified for that experience.

May 23, 2012 @ 11:26 am
    rainbow3000 said:
    People are seriously believing that anon or you guys are just too bored?

Lmao, Idk, what she says will not be life changing to me but she sounds legit.

• l?veislouder

I sent that person like 225520 hate asks. That was so fucking disturbing.
    ==========================
    You knew who the person who wrote it was?

• SellyismygirlCrush

ever feel that burning sensation when you pee after sex?

LMFAOOOOOO OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS ME.

LOL

==========================
    You knew who the person who wrote it was?

Yes, her tumblr was nasty1Dfanfic.tumblr.com but she deleted it, some fans were even asking for more but the rest was sending her harsh well deserved asks.

that anon screams bullshit

• rainbow3000

You knew who the person who wrote it was?

what fanfic?

==============================
    There were some “confessions” on that dirtydirectionconfession tumblr that were about Zayn and Lux, and a lot of graphic detail, and I was like “WHAT THE FUCK?!” Like, if you’re fucked up enough to put it on your own site, whatever, but how can you let people submit shit like that, and be okay with publishing it? Don’t you have a damn line that can’t be crossed? >.<

what fanfic?

Zayn and Lux fan fic.

==============================

I was literally crying while reading that fan fic. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.

I don’t know to be honest, this is danielle’s word I don’t know how legit this is but liam trusts her with everything so she knows mostly everything about the boys and she says their relationship is super awkward.

was it smutty?

LOL you’re sweet.

what fanfic?

Zayn and Lux fan fic.

OMG That’s Disgusting!

=========================
    I didn’t even read it. I don’t read shit like that. There was a Harry and Lux one back a little while ago (which is why I’m surprised if the Lux-media ban is true, why it took them this long to do it), and I didn’t read that either. I don’t even want to confirm the atrocious things some people can come up with.
    If I were Zayn or Harry, I wouldn’t read those things especially. That’s just not something you need to know your fans are capable of.

Zayn and Lux fan fic.

OMG That’s Disgusting!

I know, I was crying, I was like, I can’t believe what I’m reading, that was one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever read.

• rainbow3000

I thought put Lux to be older in that fanfic?

=================
    Well Danielle spends time around Eleanor and Louis too, she doesn’t really need Liam’s word to confirm anything. If anything, I don’t think it would come from Liam anyway. Liam and Eleanor seem to get along quite well, and Eleanor does things like pick up/drop off Louis at the airport (even Danielle doesn’t do that); things “awkward” couples wouldn’t really do.

May 23, 2012 @ 11:38 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Zayn and Lux fan fic.

OMG That’s Disgusting!

what was it about? romance? sex?

=========================

I read it because some fans were like, OMFG THAT’S HILARIOUS, IS NOT EVEN THAT SERIOUS, so I wanted to know if some fans were overreacting or not, and they weren’t. The end was kind of funny but the whole thing was fucked up and actually disturbing and if I was Lux’s mother and I read something like that, I quit my job so my baby is never seen again.
    And if I were them, I just don’t know, I think I’d stay fucked up for the rest of my life.

rainbow3000 said:

I thought put Lux to be older in that fanfic?
    =====================
    No, that’s the most disgusting thing about it; I’m pretty sure she’s exactly the age she is now. Everything is the same, except for people thinking Zayn (and Harry) are fucking pedophiles who wanna kill the poor child.

• SubwayToVenus

what was it about? romance? sex?

Sex

===========================
    Same here. I don’t think I could be the same after that, or look any fan in the eye, knowing they may be the one who thought up that twisted shit, then thought it okay to actually write it down >.<

=========================

Seriously, those were the most atrocious trolls I’ve ever exchanged words with.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Oh no, Frankie is dating someone, I think she’s engaged.
    They’re prob like 9th cousins or something…lol

Fuck yes!

They’re prob like 9th cousins or something…lol

Lmao, probs.

• SubwayToVenus

To be honest, at least Perrie is the cutest out of them all.

How are you bb?
    =============
    What movie are you watching?

I’m alright, just watching some Steve Wilkos.
    I worked on a hairstyle for the concert last night. It’s pretty curls and such (I took a picture for you lol), but my hair is refusing to stay curling. I’m gonna have to empty a whole can of hairspray on it for it to stay, but then my hair is straw-like and not soft to touch :( #firstworldproblems
    Maybe I should just leave my hair straight?

SubwayToVenus said:

To be honest, at least Perrie is the cutest out of them all.
    ============
    I was gonna say the yellow-shirt girl is, actually, but I just looked at the pictures, and they really all just look weird, like cracked out clowns, tryna channel the Spice Girls. Also tryna say they released new M&Ms and shit, as if they invented them. No bitches, you just have three colors, only one of which is new >.<

grow the fuck up. little mix is super talented and they are so wonderful. they are down to earth and everything. you need to stop hating because its going to bite you in the ass. i see that you are a zayn fan well guess what zayn will never know you or like you or anything like that so stop acting like he is yours because he isnt dont hate on little mix. us little mixers will attack you.

Does Lea look like she could be Eleanor’s older sister or something? lol
    Or is that just me?

I dont think she is though… ^

=============
    What movie are you watching?

I’m alright, just watching some Steve Wilkos.
    Maybe I should just leave my hair straight?

I don’t know, some shit about aliens abducting someone’s children and then the FBI erases their parents memories and like they forget their children and then they start remembering, so fucking stupid.

May 23, 2012 @ 09:44 am
    l?veislouder said:

Does Lea look like she could be Eleanor’s older sister or something? lol
    Or is that just me?

Hmm, I don’t really see it.

• xspongeboob

Um why are they on this site.
    This is pure irrelevance.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh and Dani, send me the pic and I tell you!

========================
    I just thought of the Jimmy Neutron movie when I read “aliens abducting” lol

• rainbow3000

Lea’s nose is like a pointy penis

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh and Dani, send me the pic and I tell you!
    ================
    Okay, just send me something to my ask!

========================
    I just thought of the Jimmy Neutron movie when I read “aliens abducting” lol

Lmao, just as stupid is this film.
    By the way, if you send me the pic, I’ll tell you what I think of the curls.

IM SO FUCKING ANNOYED i have been a little mixer from the start and now that people think she is dating zayn they are hating on her or they are interested! these girls are fantastic they are so talented and deserve every good thing that goes their way. The people hating on them need to grow up.

Lea’s nose is like a penis
    ====================

Never heard of them

======================

Look them up on youtube they are super talented.

Lea’s nose is like a penis
    —————-
    Well….that’s not very nice is it?

I CAN’T.
    Nor can I…

This is just too much for me.

• SubwayToVenus

At this point whoever denies that Louis and Harry are secretely dating or at least having the sexxxxx, just walk away.

SubwayToVenus said:

I CAN’T.
    Nor can I…

This is just too much for me.
    That’s too sexy for our mortal eyes to understand…

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Never heard of them

Neither have I.

• rainbow3000

I never know what are the celebs secrets for wearing 5 inch heels when in a long hour event…I just went to this art event my friend was hosting and has to stand on only 3 inch heels for 3 hours straight, my feet feels like crap now

They look like they stole 2NE1’s flavor.

• SubwayToVenus

This is just too much for me.
    That’s too sexy for our mortal eyes to understand…

And this was just the first show..

======================
    Too bad I’m meeting him on Saturday. Friday night, if I’m lucky ;) and honey, I tend to have quite the luck.
    Don’t act like your shit don’t stink because you’re a little mixer, because I bet any mixer you throw would be shit, and yes, it would stink.

May 23, 2012 @ 10:01 am

========================
    SERIOUSLY!

• rainbow3000

America has been invaded by Brits, Canadian and Australian. In no time, they will be selling more music and movies in our country.

Muehehehe
    WE’RE AN ISLAND, BUT WE’RE THE LAND OF THE BEATLES, HARRY POTTER, AND DAVID BECKHAM.
    I’m quoting..

Only a matter of time…

May 23, 2012 @ 10:01 am

_

Ouch. Ya, I can’t wear heels well atleast I’m not supposed to. When I do.. I don’t get how they manage to even walk.

How old are you all?

• l?veislouder

I always thought this was the most fucking awkward GIF ever. I can’t even look at it without feeling weird.

• Mouseketeer7

l?veislouder said: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0e07jbkPq1qfmiijo2_250.gif

This was my face watching that 0-o

• l?veislouder

Seriously, those were the most atrocious trolls I’ve ever exchanged words with.
    =================
    What did they say to you?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yay! Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on!

• SubwayToVenus

Seriously, those were the most atrocious trolls I’ve ever exchanged words with.
    =================
    What did they say to you?

Don’t take us seriously asshole
    Or they would answer with gifs, they were being huge trolls.

• rainbow3000

Anyone here ever watch ‘mummies alive’? I’m glad it’s on youtube lol

Omg who’s that?

Don’t take us seriously asshole
    Or they would answer with gifs, they were being huge trolls.
    ==========================

lol no but really, that’s not cool. assholes >.<

===========================

Same here.
    Ugh, and even be left alone with the baby would be weird, AGH HOW MESSED UP.

Omg who’s that?
    =====================
    Danielle >___O <–eye twitch lol

Same here.
    Ugh, and even be left alone with the baby would be weird, AGH HOW MESSED UP.
    ===============
    Thoughts flashing and sheeit. Ugh >.<

• rainbow3000

the celebs does it effortlessly…I’m jealous.

How old are you all?

How old are you all?
    ================
    i just turned 20.

How old are you all?
    19 turning 20 in August

• Mousketeer7

I think they are such gorgeous girls but I like Jesy the most for some reason.

Nice to know most of you are above 16 :) I will turn 18 on July

rainbow3000 said: Nice to know most of you are above 16 :) I will turn 18 on July

< <<

Happy Way Early Birthday!! :)

• UKnowULuvMe

Does anyone remeber when ages like 18 and 20 seemed REALLY old?

< <<

Happy Way Early Birthday!! :)

Merci, anon :)

May 23, 2012 @ 10:18 am
    UKnowULuvMe said:

Does anyone remeber when ages like 18 and 20 seemed REALLY old?
    =======================

• Mousketeer7

she needs to learn the alphabet first in order to learn how to spell S-E-X

Omg lol …

How do you know her?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Had a bowl of fruit for breakfast and now I’m eating chips lol

• l?veislouder

Maybe that’s what people like about Danielle. Maybe she’s really nice.

But she’s not.
    She’s full of herself.
    ================
    Exactly.

Little Mix Not Into Dating One Direction

How ironic.

How do you know her?
    =====================
    I think he’s blinded by the fact that she looks like Leona Lewis; it’s always been the driving force of what he’s liked.

But yes, how do you know her? *sits back and waits for interesting story*

• mckay

Pathetic! Some of you guys really need to re- evaluate your life if you’re going to expend all of this time ridiculing a group of people you have never met/don’t know. If you’re a 1D fan – enjoy the music, support the boys and most importantly, be respectful to them and their loved ones! To the other critics: Do yourself a favour and focus on your own problems/imperfections! To the liars: this strange obsession with exaggerating or completely lying about your friendship with famous people/those close to them is simply ridiculous. I urge you to find a worthy hobby. Lastly, Please try to remember that these girls have feelings too. How about you stop being so judgemental/hateful – that’s an ugly trait that will eventually show through in your face – and ignore the post if to have nothing nice to say.

WHAT EVEN.

it’s sucks that Eleanor gets hated more than Danielle when El’s the nicer one.

Little Mix Not Into Dating One Direction

How ironic.
    =======================
    I posted that in my first comment. Crazy >.< By the way, here's a video of Eleanor and Danielle speaking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GqPfd-0qjM
    Eleanor sounds almost exactly like Emma Watson (to me, at least), and Danielle… her voice is not what I imagined at all. It’s nice. I imagined it harsher lol
    And here’s Eleanor talking more:
    Just sharing because I thought hearing them for once would be interesting.

and NONE of you guys will ever date Zayn or Liam. So STFU.

• l?veislouder

it’s sucks that Eleanor gets hated more than Danielle when El’s the nicer one.
    =============