I just don’t get it!

i honestly dont get it either, i feel much comfortable having a bra on then off when in public.

• thecat61

Those pants look so comfy. These two are so damn cute together!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I even wear my bra on my sleep, lol, I just cannot avoid wearing a bra.

Liam’s so ugly.

Those pants look middle eastern or something XD
    they really go with those sandals

I would tell her to wear a bra but I really can’t talk. I go pantless and just wear a really long t-shirt and flip flops all the time.

more power to you giirl!!

• EarthChild

Her pants and shoes<3

• EarthChild

Liam’s so ugly.

I think he’s attractive when he shaves; but you know not everyone dates because of looks, as shocking as it may seem.

Her boobs are going to sag so low at a young age since she never wears a bra.

• BrokenArrow

I really want to know how she does it. She’s been wearing no bra a lot lately.

• memiAndniley

some people act like she’s never worn a bra before…

Over 50% of the time she doesn’t.. I just miss her old style.

• EarthChild

I really want to know how she does it. She’s been wearing no bra a lot lately.

I applaud her actually she seems comfortable in her own skin. I’d be way too insecure.

• EarthChild

I wish there was pictures where you could see them both together at the same time ugh

LIAM NEEDS TO GTFO.
    He lives off of her, it is embarassing, seriously, he needs to get a job, I wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t such a leech.

• SubwayToVenus

Over 50% of the time she doesn’t.. I just miss her old style.

I like her style now, I think it’s classier than her old one, but she needs to start wearing bras.

• exoticmist

I do like her pants, but I’d like the outfit better if she wore a more form-fitting top since the pants are baggy.

• BrokenArrow

LIAM NEEDS TO GTFO.

i wouldnt mind gettng a new job when i’m part of the hunger games trilogy… Miley is not doing anything so i dont really see why they cant be together doing nothing all the time :P

• SubwayToVenus

He barely appears, how much money do you think they paid to him for doing that? and what about all of these years? he has been leeching her off, Miley’s still one of the richest under 20 celebs in the world.

• l?veislouder

bbbbb are you here?! I have a question for you!!

May 23, 2012 @ 02:54 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    bbbbb are you here?! I have a question for you!!

Me or your baby? haha

• liam fat ass

Liam is getting fat.

Me or your baby? haha
    ==================
    You! lol. What do you think of Eleanor’s jacket that she has, the one she’s wearing in her twitter pic?

• BrokenArrow

Some people here has a personality complex lol. I dont see the point of commenting as an user and then commenting as anon pretending to be another person :P

• SubwayToVenus

Well ,I dont think their relationship is based on who is richier. And his real acting career is just starting so id ont see the problem with that.

I didn’t say their personality is based on that, I didn’t know he had so many movies coming up tbh.
    Maybe I am wrong.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, personality, I meant, RELATIONSHIP based on that, what even.

• SubwayToVenus

VENUS ARE YOU MENTAL!?? WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE OF OUR BOYS TO DATE ANY OF THESE WASHED UP DISNEY STARS! HELL NO! LET THEM DATE ONE DIRECTION.

Chillllll anon.
    I just thought they’d look cute together, not that they will actually date.

Irrelevant!

BrokenArrow said:

I’m the only user on here now, so if you’re talking about me, please click on my username, my last log in was like a month ago.
    Check your facts before accusing.

shut up you stupid haters!!demi looks fine she is not fat!

Ew don’t bring the fat famewhore up here in the post of the queen!

Awkward

niley forever!

• l?veislouder

Shut up you stupid bitch! He’s shooting Paranoia and The Expendables 2 and he’s almost confirmed to shoot more 3 movies, he’s working even more than Miley lately. Don’t say shit.
    Someone’s mad. Like, unhealthy mad. I recommend a therapist for situations like these. They can suggest healthy channels of rage.

Lmao <3

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t even know why some dumb bitches accuse me whenever some random anon hates on Demi, it is not funny anymore, I was never that harsh when it comes to her, like seriously, get a life.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:29 pm
    I agree with the anon. Demi looks fat and her blonde hair doesn’t help. I wonder what’s going on with her, she needs to work out and dye her hair.

Some people have a harder time losing weight hun, she’s not lazy, I wonder why there were pictures of her jogging a few days ago?

MEMIANDNILEY CHANGE YOUR ICON!! I DONT LIKE MIAM.

Liam is fugly!! Miley needs to dump him.

• l?veislouder

Omg guys have you seen the latest demi candids?? I’m worried for her, she’s a cow, i am actually her fan and she’s not healthy right now, did she eat her little sister? Why is she lookinmg so fat? I am worried, maybe she’s depressed or something :/
    ===========================
    If you were actually her fan, you’d find a kinder way to say this. Right now, you sound like a really shitty, insensitive person.

• SubwayToVenus

did she eat her little sister?

Omfg

• SubwayToVenus

Liam is fugly!! Miley needs to dump him.

I agree.

Miley looks an unemployed hipster and Liam looks like a huge ass monkey man. They belong together.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley should either date Nick or Jay from The wanted <3 They’d look so cute.

May 23, 2012 @ 02:51 pm

• BrokenArrow

Lol, okay.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    Louis is gorgeous….and has a great ass. #truefact
    #OhDamn! ;)

MOVE ASIDE.
    THAT ASS IS ALL MINE.

niley forever!

It’s a party in the niley usaaaaaa

MOVE ASIDE.
    THAT ASS IS ALL MINE.
    I think Harry would disagree….

May 23, 2012 @ 03:47 pm
    MEMIANDNILEY CHANGE YOUR ICON!! I DONT LIKE MIAM.

I’m on my phone and I’m at the gym right now I’ll be home in 20 minutes therefor I’ll have my laptop

demi is actually a walking whale.

• l?veislouder

I think it was Liam hate this time.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:49 pm
    demi is actually a walking whale.
    You are actually an insensitive troll.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:49 pm
    demi is actually a walking whale.

Me too

• SubwayToVenus

I think it was Liam hate this time.

Idk, I just want to know if BrokenArrow was talking about me, cuz if she was, GURLLLL UR SO WRONG.
    By the way bb, the lyrics of want u back kind of make me think of you singing the song to Zayn, lmao.

• l?veislouder

I don’t think she was; she usually refers to real bitch-ass anons when she says things like that.
    Hahaha yesssss! I kinda do too, sometimes. I definitely had him first ;D haha

Now, I see you’ve been hanging out
    With that other girl in town
    Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Please, this ain’t even jealousy
    She ain’t got a thing on me
    Tryin’ to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
    You clearly didn’t think this through

OMFG

LOVEISLOUDER STFU. AND GET OVER THE FACT THAT SHE IS A FUCKING COW. WHAT’S WRONG WITH BEING FAT ANYWAY? ARE YOU HER LAWYER?

May 23, 2012 @ 04:01 pm
    If there’s nothing wrong with her being fat, as you claim, why do you insensitive shitheads have to constantly point it out, hmm? You can’t leave the girl alone for one minute, heaven forbid she may actually feel good about herself? No, you always have to crush people down, don’t you? How pathetic, how fucking sad, that you have no better use of your time than to point out the negatives of others. Maybe you should stand in front of a mirror and do the same; let me know how good you feel when you’re done.

Liam is not ugly. He’s handsome.

i dont think demi is a cow but she is kind of chubby and it is unattractive.

i dont think demi is a cow but she is kind of chubby and it is unattractive.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:58 pm
    Now, I see you’ve been hanging out
    With that other girl in town
    Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Please, this ain’t even jealousy
    She ain’t got a thing on me
    Tryin’ to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
    You clearly didn’t think this through
    I really love that “Want U Back” is the opposite of “Taken” xD
    I was thinking last night/today, what if Liam was hitting on Cher while they were on X Factor, but she didn’t want him so he went to Danielle, and now Cher’s like, “oh hell no!” and she ‘wants him back‘ because she ‘still had him first:D
    I know it’s completely false, but it was so lovely to imagine hahaha. Plus, Cher has better style than Danielle’s ugly jeans jeans jeans anyway; it just fit ;D

• SubwayToVenus

How is demi a cow? What about obese people? You guys don’t know what you’re talking about, an actual obese person can read this and if demi is being called a cow, then imagine how bad they’d feel.

May 23, 2012 @ 04:07 pm
    i dont think demi is a cow but she is kind of chubby and it is unattractive.
    You don’t have to be attracted to her, but no one needs to be sprouting out mean comments about her either.

I don’t care about this. Demi deserves haters. She’s a hypocrite.

I really love that “Want U Back” is the opposite of “Taken” xD
    I was thinking last night/today, what if Liam was hitting on Cher while they were on X Factor, but she didn’t want him so he went to Danielle, and now Cher’s like, “oh hell no!” and she ‘wants him back’ because she ‘still had him first’ :D

Lmfao, I don’t think that’s possible but it would be too funny.

May 23, 2012 @ 04:09 pm
    I don’t care about this. Demi deserves haters. She’s a hypocrite.
    “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”

May 23, 2012 @ 04:09 pm

I don’t care about this. Demi deserves haters. She’s a hypocrite.

how

• l?veislouder

Lmfao, I don’t think that’s possible but it would be too funny.
    I know. Like I said, it was just fun to imagine. Liam was the only one that fit. Louis had a girlfriend on X Factor, and Liam was the only other one with a (legit) girlfriend when “Taken” came out. I guess I can force the pieces of this puzzle to make Harry fit though ;) hahaha. Harry and Cher would be cute.
    But ugh, then I think of how no one is more deserving than Niall. Grrr

• BrokenArrow

Check your facts before accusing.

That’s been happening a lot lately, but yeah something wrong cause that anon hating on Demi comments from your computer :P

But ugh, then I think of how noone is more deserving than Niall. Grrr

Lmao, ugh, she’s so in love with her fiance, it just crashes all of my Chiall hopes :(

• CrazyMe

i think she need a stylist her style in clothes is so bad lately

Lmfao, how?
    Nothing’s wrong, I’d never call someone a cow, even if I don’t like her, invalid.
    I loggued in for the last time a month ago, I’d never say all of these things, so I don’t know what is your problem with me, but you can email OU and ask them if it’s the same person, if you want to.
    I don’t even know what’s the deal, but nope, that anon is not here in my house with me.

OMG r u a mod???

• SubwayToVenus

I may as well leave OU, I can still talk to Dani via Tumblr. I don’t like judgdamental lying cunts.

OMG r u a mod???

No she isn’t.
    Anyone can read IP adresses, I can.

• EarthChild

i think she need a stylist her style in clothes is so bad lately

who gets a stylist for things they wear daily…

• SubwayToVenus

who gets a stylist for things they wear daily…

Lol, this. haha

DEMI IS INSECURE, I KNOW WHAT FOR, SHE IS A FATASS AND A WHOOO OO RE SHE NEEDS MAKE UP TO COVER UP CAUSE SHES BEEN DRINKING LAST NIII II GHT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CLUB CAN SEE IT, EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU. DEMI YOU FART IN THE WOLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE. THE WAY THAT YOU MOVE YOUR ASS GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOIU KNOW OOOH YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFULLLL

No she isn’t.
    Anyone can read IP adresses, I can.

no but really i think she is once she replied to someone and it would say the other persons ip at the top by the users name..

• CrazyMe

who gets a stylist for things they wear daily…
    _______________
    ok but did you saw what she wore in the BBM ew it was awful , i was talking in general and btw her daily outfits become so awful she used to wear amazing things

lol omg.

where can i get her pants?! i love them!

———————————————–
    I have ones, but I live in Peru…. so anyways I heard that you can get them in GAP but I’m not sure, and if you can I’m pretty sure they are cheaper and than hers lol.

where can i get her pants?! i love them!

• memiAndniley

i’m home now ill change my icon..

• SubwayToVenus

You can guess someone’s IP adresses too, for instance, the hating Demi anon is commenting from a cell phone.
    Look up how to trace them, it’s not rocket science, I don’t think it works everywhere though, didn’t work in Facebook for me.

• l?veislouder

Ugh. I know I shouldn’t say anything about her being engaged at a young age, but I’m gonna try to analyze her properly here: she has so many tattoos, she makes Zayn look like an amateur, and she’s younger than him; she seems to be a spontaneous, impulsive person to me. Maybe this engagement wasn’t thought out properly? WHERE’S HER RING ANYWAY?! lol. Not official until I see a ring! Until then (and even after), I ship her with whoever!!!

Her pants looks like pajamas lol

OMFG.
    LMFAO.

i prefer gif icons tho

• SubwayToVenus

She has his freaking name tattooed!! She’s fucking crayyyyy.
    I judge her too bb, don’t worry, and you know I love her, haha.

• CrazyMe

wooow at the anon

• memiAndniley

does anyone know a site where i can resize my gifs ? i really wish ou would let us have bigger icons

• SubwayToVenus

I’m having the most amazing convo via Tumblr with a Larry shipper, hahahaha, we’re actually having a sexual convo.

• SubwayToVenus

No, Idk, that’s why I always use icons and not gifs, lol.

omg her pants lawl

• l?veislouder

I liked her BBMA outfit. I thought it could’ve been tailored better/more, but she’s on the right track, and her shoes were to die for.

• SubwayToVenus

Omg I feel like teh world’s biggest asshole but the demi you fart like nobody else line made me laugh so hard.

• l?veislouder

She has his freaking name tattooed!! She’s fucking crayyyyy.
    I judge her too bb, don’t worry, and you know I love her, haha.
    She’s too cute, I can’t help it x) lol. She’s my little helicopter <33

liam is getting chunky!

She’s too cute, I can’t help it x) lol. She’s my little helicopter <33

SHE’S MINE, BACK OFF :(

• l?veislouder

You sound like such a pleasant human being. Again, instead of dedicating your life to others you claim to have so much disdain for, why don’t you go have a look in the mirror. Have fun, and see what you learn there.

liam is getting chunky!

He’s been eating Miley’s food…

ANYONE WANTS ANOTHER DEMI HIT??

• CrazyMe

__________________
    i liked the shoes too it was amazing but i didn’t like the rest i don’t know it’s my opinion

SHE’S MINE, BACK OFF :(
    WE CAN SHARE CUSTODY! I just wanna cuddle her and pinch her cute little face, omgggg! <3333 :’)

• SubwayToVenus

I guess I’m the only who laughed at the farting line.

SHHH, you can’t! She is mine! She’s so little and adorable <3

• SubwayToVenus

ANYONE WANTS ANOTHER DEMI HIT??

Yes but avoid calling her names such as fatass, cow, whale, etc.

CrazyMe said:
    __________________

I think she looked STUNNING.

SHHH, you can’t! She is mine! She’s so little and adorable <3
    She really is, omgsh :’) *gushing*

She really is, omgsh :’) *gushing*

Lmaooooo <3

• CrazyMe

May 23, 2012 @ 04:35 pm
    CrazyMe said:
    __________________

I think she looked STUNNING.
    _________________________
    she looked beautiful but i think she could have wore another thing like a dress or something but anyway it’s her choice

• memiAndniley

eh she doesnt need to wear fancy outfits to go out for lunch, or go to costco, or take care of her dogs at home.

JOE MADE HER INSECURE TOLD HER SHE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH SO DEMI FAINTED AND SHE STARTED EATING LIKE A COW. IM SURE I GOT SOME THINGS ID LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DEMI SHE’D LIKE TO BE ANYBODY ELSE! NA NA NA IM NO BEAUTY QUEEN IM NO BEAUTIUL ME WHO SAYS WHO SAYS IM A FATASS? WHO SAYS I CANT WORK OUT? WHO SAYS JOES THE ONLY ONE WITH HUGE THIGHS WHO SAYS WE ARE NOT PERFECT.

_________________________

Maybe but I liked this, she looked womanly and classy.

• memiAndniley

JOE MADE HER INSECURE TOLD HER SHE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH SO DEMI FAINTED AND SHE STARTED EATING LIKE A COW. IM SURE I GOT SOME THINGS ID LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DEMI SHE’D LIKE TO BE ANYBODY ELSE! NA NA NA IM NO BEAUTY QUEEN IM NO BEAUTIUL ME WHO SAYS WHO SAYS IM A FATASS? WHO SAYS I CANT WORK OUT? WHO SAYS JOES THE ONLY ONE WITH HUGE THIGHS WHO SAYS WE ARE NOT PERFECT–
    dead

WHO SAYS JOES THE ONLY ONE WITH HUGE THIGHS

CRYING.
    OMG I AM GOING TO HELL.

we need more users tell more people to join

• lolololol

May 23, 2012 @ 04:45 pm
    memiAndniley said:
    we need more users tell more people to join

They moved onto another site and I can clearly see why.
    But I wouldn’t change, I’m used to this.

• SubwayToVenus

when did this even happen though… ?

Never, lmao.

• Cici

I love herrrr..I dont care what she wears or what ppl say She is just MILEY <3

I love her pants!

• Mousketeer7

I like the pants, purse and shoes!! I want shoes like that!

Mousketeer7 said:
    I like the pants, purse and shoes!! I want shoes like that!

Same here

• memiAndniley

ugh she needs to wear a bra, i know shes more comfortable going bra less but come on

memiAndniley said:

I just don’t get it!

• memiAndniley

They moved onto another site and I can clearly see why.
    But I wouldn’t change, I’m used to this.

Where did they go? and why?

• SubwayToVenus

Where did they go? and why?

Oceanshore is the name of the site, I think..
    Because they didn’t like it here for many reasons, so they moved and some well, got lost in the migration, lol.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT DO YOU WANT ME TO SING SOME MORE?

• memiAndniley

Oceanshore is the name of the site, I think..

lol seems pointless in my opinion, i’ve always loved ou for the anons here.

• l?veislouder

when did this even happen though… ?
    O_____o this doesn’t make sense. Why would she be booed off stage at her own concert? And that picture is from MSG when she wa a guest performer at his concert, and she certainly wasn’t booed off them.
    I smell shenanigans and bullshit here.

May 23, 2012 @ 04:50 pm
    I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT DO YOU WANT ME TO SING SOME MORE?
    No, you suck. You’re horrid. You’ll never amount to anything. Why are you even trying?

• l?veislouder

Oceanshore is the name of the site, I think..
    lmao xD

• SubwayToVenus

I LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT DO YOU WANT ME TO SING SOME MORE?

Actually the thighs part was fucking amusing.
    YES ANON PLEASE KEEP ON SINGING I AM LAUGHING SO HARD.
    She/he is just trolling bb, relax :p

• SubwayToVenus

lol seems pointless in my opinion, i’ve always loved ou for the anons here.

I think they left because of the anons, Idk.

• UKnowULuvMe

When did this become about Demi’s thighs?

• memiAndniley

If youre making ur own forum inleast pick an original name.

• l?veislouder

Actually the thighs part was fucking amusing.
    YES ANON PLEASE KEEP ON SINGING I AM LAUGHING SO HARD.
    She/he is just trolling bb, relax :p
    Trolling or not, I wanted to show this anon how much fun it is to be on the receiving end of these lovely comments.

• SubwayToVenus

When did this become about Demi’s thighs?

*Joe’s thighs, LMFAO.

• memiAndniley

think they left because of the anons, Idk.

rofl woooow, i had the best times with anons in 2010

rofl woooow, i had the best times with anons in 2010

Some are fun but some are fucking wankers.

SubwayToVenus said:

When did this become about Demi’s thighs?

*Joe’s thighs, LMFAO.
    I remember that story. Didn’t Joe tweet about it? lol

• SubwayToVenus

When did this become about Demi’s thighs?

*Joe’s thighs, LMFAO.
    I remember that story. Didn’t Joe tweet about it? lol

OMFG, lmao, no, I don’t think so.

I THOUGHT I SAW A WHALE BROUGHT TO LIFE, SHE WAS FAT, SHE CAME AROUND, SHE WAS INDIGNIFIED. SHOWED ME WHAT IT WAS TO FUCK. YOU COULDNT BE THAT GIRL I ADORED YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW TO CARE WHAT YOUR BODY IS FOR. I DONT KNOW HER ANYMORE. THERES NOTHING LEFT, I USED TO CRY, MY KITCHEN HAS RUN DRY, THATS WHATS GOING ON, NOTHINGS FINE IM TORN.

MY KITCHEN HAS RUN DRY,

HAHAHA

MILEY CYRUS IS THE MOST FAMOUS SINGER TEENS HERE IN BRAZIL PEOPLE HERE A LOVE HATE MILEY AND JUSTIN BIEBER, SELENA GOMEZ AND TAYLOR SWIFT .. THEY THINK THEY ARE FALSE TO HIS FANS pretending ALWAYS BE GOOD PERSON IN ENTANDO KNOW PEOPLE WITH UP TO 18 YEARS NOT BEHAVE LIKE THEY SPEAK ON THEIR MUSIC AND ALSO KNOW THEY ARE NOT THAT WAY PASSING ON TV WITH MILEY is DIFFERENT LOVE IT HERE BECAUSE IT IS TRUE AND SHE EVEN .. DESPITE BEING RIGHT OR NOT BRAZIL HAS A VERY BIG LOVE FOR HER SHE DID ENTANDO NO SHOW FOR 16 THOUSAND PEOPLE AT HSBC ARENA TICKETS WHERE IAM 100 DOLLARS FOR A 350 DOLLARS AND SAO PAULO TO 33 THOUSAND PEOPLE CAN NOT AND YOUR ALBUM Be Tamed 100 THOUSAND COPIES SOLD HERE WINNING TWO DISC PLATINUM sINGER BESIDES BEING THE MOST FAMOUS TEENS AND MORE SUCCESS HERE IN BRAZIL is one of the singers POPS WITH LARGEST NUMBER OF FANS HERE JUST GETTING BEHIND THE MADONNA, BRITNEY SPEARS AND LADY GAGA

Stop the hate!!!! Demi is not fat!!! Miley is anorexic!!!

All these pathetic miley fans hating on demi because she has curves unlike your slutty anorexic idol!

lmfao at the songs

• UKnowULuvMe

Not a big fan of the Demi fat talk. Just gonna sit here quietly until it ends….

SELENA AND MILEY ARE UGLY AND DISGUSTING! THEY ARE ANOREXIC. THEY HAVE NO BOOBS OR ASS. DEMI IS SEXY! EVERYONE THINKS SO.. SELENA IS SO SKINNY EW AND MILEY IS ANOREXIC SHE IS A BAG OF BONES. DEMI IS SO FUCKING HOT.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    Not a big fan of the Demi fat talk. Just gonna sit here quietly until it ends….

I was just laughing at the songs, I don’t think Demi is fat at all, but it is fact this anon is just trolling.
    How are you bb? :)

s said:

Um sweetheart, you DON’T need to bash Miley to defend Demi, okay? Just puttin’ that out there.

How are you bb? :)
    Im great! Been a really relaxing day…and what about you?

May 23, 2012 @ 05:08 pm
    Stop the hate!!!! Demi is not fat!!! Miley is anorexic!!!
    Uh, what you said isn’t any better.
    Demi is not fat and Miley is not anorexic. Can we all be civilized human beings now, or should we set evolution back a couple thousand years?

demi is a pig. miley is flawless.

• SubwayToVenus

Stop the hate!!!! Demi is not fat!!! Miley is anorexic!!!

Demi is not fat.
    Miley is not anorexic.

• SubwayToVenus

Im great! Been a really relaxing day…and what about you?

I’ve been fine, thanks :) Just chilling, enjoying the beginning of my holidays, haha.

SubwayToVenus said:

Im great! Been a really relaxing day…and what about you?

============
    Ooooh yay! How long will you be “on holiday”? English slang is so cute! <3

yay for anons

How dare you call demi fat when your idol miley cyrus is one anorexic whore. She is a slut, not to mention a drug addict and she has an eating disorder! Look at her. Her body is ugly. She is flat.

============
    Ooooh yay! How long will you be “on holiday”? English slang is so cute! <3

Umm, two months :) What about you? when are you starting your VACATION? haha

============
    Ooooh yay! How long will you be “on holiday”? English slang is so cute! <3

Umm, two months :) What about you? when are you starting your VACATION? haha
    The last day of the semester for me was April 26 so I’ve been “on holiday” for a while now. :)

• SubwayToVenus

How do you even know that anon’s idol is Miley?

SHUT UP YOU STUPID DEMI FANS CALLING THE QUEEN ANOREXIC. YOUR IDOL IS FAT AND IRRELEVANT. AND CALLING HER A SLUT? REALLY? SHE IS A SAINT NEXT TO DEMI.

• SubwayToVenus

Aw, how lovely, for how long?

• UKnowULuvMe

Why does everyone think that Miley is a slut (not that it’s out biz if she was)? She’s been with the same guy for THREE FUCKING YEARS!

i am laughing so much. these songs are genius. i love anons.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Aw, how lovely, for how long?
    Until August. :)

Ooooh yay! How long will you be “on holiday”? English slang is so cute! <3
    It really is :) lol

I love us civil people in our civil little group, actually talking to other human beings, and not ourselves :)
    You know, though, they say you’re not crazy if you speak to yourself. They say you’re only nuts when you answer back ;D

OMG I am a demi fan but that version of torn is fucking hilarious. anyway, she is not fat!

SubwayToVenus said:
    Aw, how lovely, for how long?
    Until August. :)

Oh wow, that’s quite a lot! Are you going somewhere?

l?veislouder said:
    It really is :) lol

I love it, too and it is SO true. I hope I never EVER answer back. *fingers crossed*

• Demi Lovato

derp.

Lmfaooooo
    I talk to myself when I’m alone in my house though, am I bonkers?

SubwayToVenus said:
    Aw, how lovely, for how long?
    Until August. :)

Oh wow, that’s quite a lot! Are you going somewhere?
    Oh no unfortunately at least not yet. Something happened with my financial aid so I can’t take summer classes so I’m just a sitting duck until fall semester.

• l?veislouder

Well, we’ll all have each other, so we’ll be fine :)

Liam called his time off a vacation, and Danielle called him a loser >.< Your loser boyfriend took you to the Bahamas for his vacation, bitch, you should thank him and be grateful no matter what he calls it, even if he refers to it as a retreat! lmao

Demi should take tips from Miley.

• SubwayToVenus

Ugh, well at least you’re on holiday and NO obligations or school or any of that rubbish at all.

Lmfaooooo
    I talk to myself when I’m alone in my house though, am I bonkers?
    Well I don’t know If I’m the one to ask. My friend say I talk to myself a lot. I may be bonkers as well.

Liam called his time off a vacation, and Danielle called him a loser >.<

Lmao, I bet Danielle thinks I’m a super loser since I mix british and american slang, however, my situation is understandable, I’ve lived in both places, Liam was being a loser in fact, haha.

l?veislouder said:

Well, we’ll all have each other, so we’ll be fine :)

Liam called his time off a vacation, and Danielle called him a loser >.<

Hoping Danielle is being sarcastic…

• SubwayToVenus

All the best people are bonkers said Lewis Carol.

HARRY STYLES IS A DISGUSTING MANWHORE.

SubwayToVenus said:

What obligations do you have darling?

• SubwayToVenus

What obligations do you have darling?

Oh, none. LMAO, only Football :) but that isn’t an obligation, it’s my hobby.

SubwayToVenus said:

All the best people are bonkers said Lewis Carol.

Yay to “bonkersness” then!

Lmfaooooo
    I talk to myself when I’m alone in my house though, am I bonkers?
    lmao Taylor Swift says she sings her thoughts out loud when she’s alone.
    There’s probably a difference between talking to yourself and just voicing your thoughts.

• l?veislouder

All the best people are bonkers said Lewis Carol.
    <3333

lmao, he had just come back from Florida, it was understandable! xD

SubwayToVenus said:

What obligations do you have darling?

Oh, none. LMAO, only Football :) but that isn’t an obligation, it’s my hobby.
    Awwww, that sounds fun! Are you any good or is just “I suck but I like this so I’m gonna do it” type of thing?

• SubwayToVenus

lmao Taylor Swift says she sings her thoughts out loud when she’s alone.

How wonderful, Taylor and I have SO much in common haha

• l?veislouder

Hoping Danielle is being sarcastic…
    Well she did leave a <3 at the end of the message, so… hahaha

lmao, he had just come back from Florida, it was understandable! xD

But he was there for like, what? 2 weeks, hahaha, why am I agreeing with Danielle? ew.

SUBWAY I fucking hate you, you’re a bitch, laughing at these songs. Oh and just so you know louis is fugly.

• SubwayToVenus

I am good actually :) I am good at it because I love it!

• SubwayToVenus

HARRY STYLES IS A DISGUSTING MANWHORE.

Yum.

• memiAndniley

migrate to the demi post or something

I love her I love them I love her style , she’s fab <3

==================

I just answered in the other post, answer here, hahaha.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:00 pm
    liam fat ass said:
    Liam is getting fat.

LMFAO

• l?veislouder

lol omg, this is actually funny. 2012 really is going to be the end of the world, Danielle Peazer made me laugh.

Lol, why?

i regonize my crazy niley comments on that post

Lol, why?

i regonize my crazy niley comments on that post

LMFAO, I recognize mines as an anon on the Lunch date post from 2009 hahahahahahahah

• AcidPinkLemonade

liam fat ass said:

Liam is getting fat.
    ===============================
    LOOOL. I bet it’s “love weight”.

May 23, 2012 @ 05:39 pm
    I don’t know how that’s suppose to hurt her, but I think you need to get your eyes checked. #justsaying

• SubwayToVenus

eckon Selena and Nick make a go as it as friends.
    Liam & Miley will be short lived.
    She’ll dump his ass or end the publicity stunt after TLS.
    Miley will realise she still misses Nick, and be jealous of Nick & Selenas friendship.
    Therefore Miley and Nick will “reconnect” for the 500th time.
    Justin Gaston will make a play for Selena, to get back at Miley at last.
    Joe will be in rehab.
    Kevin & Danielle will get pregnant.
    And Demi will turn lesbian.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

• SubwayToVenus

I am a bitch because I geniunely laughed.
    And Louis is GORGEOUS babe.

• SubwayToVenus

Liam IS in fact getting fat.

lmao, he had just come back from Florida, it was understandable! xD

lol yeah, whut?! eww. hahaha

• UKnowULuvMe

HARRY STYLES IS A DISGUSTING MANWHORE.
    So? And?

Louis is gorgeous….and has a great ass. #truefact

• l?veislouder

HARRY STYLES IS A DISGUSTING MANWHORE.
    I only agree with the manwhore part; he’s far from disgusting.

May 23, 2012 @ 05:45 pm