One Direction ROCK MOHEGAN SUN

DSCN0310

Thx Thx @atorinaaa328!

What’s going on that has every post with Nick’s hair all over 200 replies? Is it all about Nick or drama or what is it? Too many replies for me to figure it out lol.

• l?veislouder

May 23, 2012 @ 06:06 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Are we here?!
    Marissa what happened to your concert?!

• SelenaComesNaturally

These boys are taking over my life. I’m getting too old to be fangirling. ugh.

• SubwayToVenus
  • SubwayToVenus

HARRY PUNCHED SOMEONE IN THE FACE, IT IS CONFIRMED!!

• You’reMyKryptonite

everyone on tumblr and twitter is going crazy because of the whole Harry thing! lol

harry punched someone dumbass

moments

i want one direction. all of them. right now.

this kids are on drugs??

• l?veislouder

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

• l?veislouder

Okay so, the it was admitted that the girl made up the rumor that Harry punched someone, and she was so happy with the ruckus it caused and happy everyone believed her -_____-

lol da faq? @ the main photo

• SubwayToVenus

LOUIS IS SO MINE IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.

• l?veislouder

Oops sorry….sometimes O face and demonic possession can look similar. #mybad
    omggg I’m on the floor! lmfaoo lord Jesus, help me lmfaoooo xD
    Omgggg I’m so dead lmfao oh god! XD

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:
    omggg I’m on the floor! lmfaoo lord Jesus, help me lmfaoooo xD
    Omgggg I’m so dead lmfao oh god! XD
    I’m not sure he can love. lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Are we here?!

• UKnowULuvMe

Did they HAVE to put the worst pic of Zayn up there? He looks like he’s being possessed by satan….

• l?veislouder

May 23, 2012 @ 05:41 pm
    UKnowULuvMe said:
    MY BB IS A SEXY BEAST, LOOKIN LIKE HE GOIN THROUGH THE GREATEST DAMN ORGASM OF HIS LIFE! …thanks to me, of course ;)~

lmfaoo wow xD

• l?veislouder

They look so alone in the place, like the pictures were taken while they played an empty venue. Does anyone else get the same feeling? It just looks odd.
    Maybe it’s the lighting? I dunno.

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:

May 23, 2012 @ 05:41 pm
    UKnowULuvMe said:

lmfaoo wow xD

Oops sorry….sometimes O face and demonic possession can look similar. #mybad

• UKnowULuvMe

l?veislouder said:

Maybe it’s the lighting? I dunno.
    It’s possible…