Demi Lovato X FACTOR FLAWLESS

e19dfdfaa5e011e1b10e123138105d6b_7
demixfactor

FOX The X Factor Auditions in Austin, Texas. Photos: StarTraks, Tumblr. Austin auditions today.. back in my home state.. Texas are you ready??!! :D Nicole Scherzinger to E! on whether she will watch new X FACTOR:

‘I don’t watch a lot of television. I’ll try to catch it when I can, though. I’m rooting for them. Of course [I'm rooting for them], why wouldn’t I? Yeah, of course I would. So I wish them the best of luck and I’m excited for them.’ She previously suggested that she was dropped from The X Factor because Simon Cowell was ‘afraid’ of her.

she needs to lose weight!

• exoticmist

The hair would have been cute if it didn’t have that fried look. She need to go back to black.

True. I just meant the style, but she definitely needs to go dark brown or black.

nonymous said:
    I think she’s really pretty but I’m not exactly a fan of her makeup and new hair.

Same here. She has a really cute face, but she’s not the best care taker.

ew

• UKnowULuvMe

I’m curious to see the kind of judge she’ll be on X Factor.

She has very nice skin.

how classy! rme.

I think the makeup would have been perfect had it been at night.

Ew

• xAskTaylorx

She looks fake… No offense, it’s just weird that she wants to look like a totally different person. What happened Demi? Stop going from one hair color to another. Pick one and stick with it. I mean all this hair coloring damages your hair in the long run. But she’s “rich” so she has nothing to worry about.

• xAskTaylorx

Wow! I didn’t realize it was a novel. Bahaha.

she’s doing this to get joe back! That’s why she’s all fake now.

Demz needs to go back to her real hair color, Im not feeling this blonde thing.

I agree.
    Her black hair was the best.

XFactor UK is legit my favorite show, the US version was terrible the first season. But I honestly think it’ll be SO much better! (:

she’s doing this to get joe back! That’s why she’s all fake now.

Joe is too much hot for her!

Sucks for her that whatever she does to her hair she’ll always look average next to the queen!

• UKnowULuvMe

I hate when people with dark hair go blonde and suddenly forget how to use conditioner. Its infuriating.

she looks like crap next to britney tbh. But i guess she looks fine.

UKnowULuvMe said:

I hate when people with dark hair go completely blonde.
    Highlights? Yes
    Blonde? No

• Jinxx.

is Demi just a guest judge or is she gonna be around all season?

YEA Agree one day she is chubby now she looks thin becasue her dress is baggy but she should feel bad BRIT has two kids and is still thinner than her and her legs r alottttt more chubbier than BRITS and yes she is fake she don’t have a disorder I believe becasue she takes way too many pics of herself and she shows too much skin in alot of her pics also she would have never gotten this big even if she had help she would have ate healthy and getting JOE BACK IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN HE FOUND OUT SHE IS A FAKE AND A LIAR AND HE WANTS A WOMAN NOT SOMEONE WHO DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY R FROM DAY TO DAY AND i HEARD joe likes a fan

i didnt even realise this was demi. holy shit her hair. demi please go brown, you’re looking like a english chav. pink lips, fake tan and blonde hair, omg.

Demi you look like a clown. Burn your closet and your salon.

exoticmist said:

This.

• SubwayToVenus

I honestly do think Miley and Nick loved each other. He got over a couple of years ago, and she’s finally getting over him an realising how young they were. She’s found her first love and real love with Liam. Nick’s a nobody now, he’ll always be her first boyfriend, but Liam is her first love.

Actually she has said like a month ago Nick was her first love, did you not see her latest interview?
    She said, I was fourteen, it sounds crazy, but I was in love with him.
    Sooo. Nick was is and will be her first love forever and always.

• UKnowULuvMe

If she says she’s so happy with liam why does she keep talking about nick?
    she’s got FIVE FREAKING DOGS and a gorilla as a boyfriend, she should be happy with her zoo and let nick live his bald life in peace.

and now zayn’s dating a platypus… what’s wrong with celebrities?
    You’re the loveliest anon EVER! Too funny!

Lyssa said:

asdfghjkl why did that post twice

you’ve got two personalities o.O

================
    This is why it pisses me off when people give her shit for being so hurt or “changing her feelings.” They don’t know what she felt/feels, so they can’t understand, and instead of admitting they can’t understand it because they’ve never gone through it, they call her crazy and obsessed. -_____- EXPERIENCE LIFE AND LOVE, FUCKERS, THEN YOU’LL GET IT!

Amen.

LMFAO, LOVE THEM
    ================
    lmao I saw that, and thought it was hilarious xD

Lyssa said:

Actually I’d rather be anyone besides myself
    I can relate to that, sadly…

LMFAO, LOVE THEM
    ================
    lmao I saw that, and thought it was hilarious xD

A few weeks ago Nathan tweeted, What’s here to do tonight? and then he tweeted, Why is everyone replying me?? and a fan tweeted him, Oh c’mon Nathan, you’re not the missing member of the Jonas brothers and he replied, Ok you just literally made me lol so hard.
    He’s lovely.

SubwayToVenus said:

She said, I was fourteen, it sounds crazy, but I was in love with him.
    Sooo. Nick was is and will be her first love forever and always.

she’s older now, she NOW realises what love actually is.
    She even said Liam was and IS her first real love.
    Nick was just her first ‘love’ experience, but it wasn’t real love.

Wow. You people care way too much about what somebody you don’t even really know does with their lives. Jesus. I’ve never seen comments on this site before – you guys are pathetic :’) Go outdoors or something. Sitting here all day on your pc’s judging people you don’t know and talking about them as if you knew them or as if half the crap made up on gossip sites are true. Having arguments about people who don’t even know you exist. Go outdoors, get a life, go to school – whatever it is you’re meant to be doing.

PLEASE JUST TAKE 1 SECOND AND CLICK SO I CAN MEET 1D <33333 http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=4cg6c2if47tkwn8de770ct2ixp

• SubwayToVenus

she’s older now, she NOW realises what love actually is.
    She even said Liam was and IS her first real love.
    Nick was just her first ‘love’ experience, but it wasn’t real love.

She actually said Nick was her first love AFTER saying Liam was her first love.
    I’m sure her relationship with Liam is the most serious relationship she’s been in, but she has stated SEVERAL times and even THIS YEAR, Nick was her first love and that she was in love with him despite her age.

UKnowULuvMe said:

You’re the loveliest anon EVER! Too funny!

This is a gossip site.
    Go to a summer camp if you want to see running children under the sun babe.

• l?veislouder

she’s older now, she NOW realises what love actually is.
    She even said Liam was and IS her first real love.
    Nick was just her first ‘love’ experience, but it wasn’t real love.
    ==============================
    Do you know how many “real first loves” she could have? When I hear “first love”, there are three guys I think of, because they’re all different firsts in their own way. Liam and Nick could both be her first love in their own way, and I believe they are. So again, before experiencing anything or knowing her feelings (which she is trying to express and explain), don’t judge.

SubwayToVenus said:

she’s older now, she NOW realises what love actually is.
    She even said Liam was and IS her first real love.
    Nick was just her first ‘love’ experience, but it wasn’t real love.

She actually said Nick was her first love AFTER saying Liam was her first love.

what has she said this year?

This is a gossip site.
    Go to a summer camp if you want to see running children under the sun babe.
    ================
    lmfao!! <3

makeup…cute
    shoes…adorable
    dress…cute
    hair STYLE…fine
    hair color…trashy

i like demi lovato, but this girl is worth millions and she can’t at least get her roots dyed as well? the blonde is ok, but she looks better as a light brunette

• SubwayToVenus

what has she said this year?

The interviewer asked her what would she tell her 14 year old self and she said
    “I had my biggest heartbreak when I was 14, I know it sounds crazy because I was 14, but I was in love with someone, and I always felt like I wasn’t good enough, I was always like, he doesn’t love me, he doesn’t think I’m pretty, I’m not worth his time” blah blah

• l?veislouder

what has she said this year?
    ========================
    That she was in love with someone when she was fourteen, and she knows it sounds crazy because of the age, but she did love him.

Lyssa said:

asdfghjkl why did that post twice

you’ve got two personalities o.O
    lovely

l?veislouder said:

This is a gossip site.
    Go to a summer camp if you want to see running children under the sun babe.
    ================
    lmfao!! <3
    Preach!

He’s lovely.
    ========================
    Hahaha I saw that! Then he was like, “oh you dirty-minded people!” haha. such a cutie<3

========================

I am going to marry him.

I am going to marry him.
    ==================
    I wish you better luck than with Zayn and I.
    *blessings*

==================
    I wish you better luck than with Zayn and I.
    *blessings*

Thanks babe.
    *throws star dust into the air*

SubwayToVenus said:

what has she said this year?

The interviewer asked her what would she tell her 14 year old self and she said
    well, that’s a very healthy relationship you’ve there, don’t you think?
    what kind of boyfriend makes you feel you’re not good enough? lmao REAL LOVE.

========================

I am going to marry him.
    If he makes you happy babe, go for it!

• SubwayToVenus

BOYFRIEND’S NEW REMIX SAYS “SELENA AND BIEBES”
    SWAG!

• SubwayToVenus

well, that’s a very healthy relationship you’ve there, don’t you think?
    what kind of boyfriend makes you feel you’re not good enough? lmao REAL LOVE.

We’re not even discussing that, you said Liam was her first love and I replied to you, how can Liam be her first love if she has said MULTIPLE times and even this year that she was in love with Nick?

SubwayToVenus said:

BOYFRIEND’S NEW REMIX SAYS “SELENA AND BIEBES”
    SWAG!
    SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT.

*biebs

• Lyssa

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so fuck me maybe

• SubwayToVenus

BELIEBERS ARE FURIOUS ON TWITTER!

Caroline!

AMEN.

l?veislouder said:

Caroline!

hahahaha.

didn’t get it :( i guess i’m not even a ‘new fan’…
    I feel so left out, let’s talk about demi :(

*suicides*

• Anonymousjen

love demis dress she looks pretty, brit looks good 2 hope they kill it.

I guess someone wanted to look like Brittany. How oringinal. -___- =/

I’m the onely who loves her new hairystile! :( but she’s wearing TOO much makeup.

UKnowULuvMe said:

I hate when people with dark hair go completely blonde.
    Highlights? Yes
    Blonde? No
    Niall is the only good fake blonde I’ve seen. When I heard it was fake I was like “What?! It suits him so well!”

oh she looks GORGEOUS as a blond!!!!!!

im loving it demi!!!!

• megan.

*sigh* remember way back when she was natural? she’s not even demi anymore/

• Cathy Sajonas

Dude…when does X Factor go on and what time???

She has really nice skin.

• SubwayToVenus

I think that if you’re going blonde, you need to take care of your hair because the roots are fucking horrible, like Vanessa Hudgens when she went blonde, seriously.

• SubwayToVenus

I couldn’t believe it either! I bet he spends a lot of time getting his hair done.

• damselchelle

SubwayToVenus said:

I am just here listening to The Beatles and that’s when I realize, life is good.

——————————–

WTF. I’m pretty sure you said this hours ago..but I just so happened to be having a happy Beatles song-athon when I read your comment. NOTHING IS REAL.

• SubwayToVenus

didn’t get it :( i guess i’m not even a ‘new fan’…
    I feel so left out, let’s talk about demi :(

*suicides*

LOUIS LOVERS!

i dont think she is fat but her thighs are huuuuge!

Caroline!

AMEN.
    ======================
    I found a user on tumblr who’s URL is “larry-shall-marry” and I was like “I LIKE THIS!” hahaha. rhymes always make me smile xD

• xAskTaylorx

FYI, Vanessa was wearing a wig and her brown roots just peaked in. =] @SubwayToVenus If you didn’t know…

——————————–

CONNECTION.

Not liking this look at all but do understand that a person wants to experiment with different hair styles and colours. Who has not had a colour change that was a distaster. Really hate the blonde on her though and wish she could accept that she looks best with darker hair and less make up.

SubwayToVenus said:

He HAS to! It’s too perfect.

xAskTaylorx said:

What? A wig? I thought she had dyed her hair for the film!

• SubwayToVenus

He HAS to! It’s too perfect.

I know, and it really really suits him.

She looks like a giant creepy doll.

• xAskTaylorx

Nope! Even OU posted it. I’m sure you won’t have to look far back cuz she doesn’t have as many postings as others do…. @SubwayTooVenus. =]

• SubwayToVenus

Wow, that wig looked very real, however, she looked hideous as a blonde.

SubwayToVenus said:

Wow, that wig looked very real, however, she looked hideous as a blonde.
    I heard they intended for it to look that trashy.

I think Demi looks really pretty! Some of ya’ll on her need to leave Demi alone if you don’t like her. It so annoying for some ya’ll to complain about her. However, when it comes to being a fan for someone else you will be all over someone who is hating on them. Anyways, I don’t care if she dyed her black, red, brown, blonde ect. She looks good in anyone. As long as she is happy that is what all that matters.

Plus she is not trying to look like Britney Spear FYI just because she has blonde hair lol. Now that’s just silly to say.

BRITNEY LOOKS SO HOT!

Jemi 2012

• SubwayToVenus

I heard they intended for it to look that trashy.

That makes sense.

• Hateneedstostop

I love Demi dress. She looks beautiful. Haters hope off.

• xAskTaylorx

Well her chracter did seem kind of trashy. So maybe! @Both of you…

Demi <3

• SubwayToVenus

Well her chracter did seem kind of trashy. So maybe! @Both of you…

The movie seems trashy. Haha.

• xAskTaylorx

Well it just seemed like it to me. @TheAnon. Come on, she’s blonde, brittanys blonde. She just dyed her hair a couple of weeks ago after she and Brittany were pronounced judges. Gotta try. Lol.

• xAskTaylorx

True. There you go. How are ya? @SubwayToVenus.

GO WORK OUT DEMETRIA. YOU ARE GETTING CHUBBY.

xAskTaylorx said:

I doubt she’s trying to be Britney. I think she’s just like every other brunette in the world that just HAS to blonde at some point. Stay brunette! Brunette is beautiful!

xAskTaylorx said:
    True. There you go. How are ya? @SubwayToVenus.

I’m fine, thanks :) And you?

xAskTaylorx said:

———————–

Not true XAskTaylorx, Demi dyed her hair WAY before she knew that she was going to be a Xfactor Judges which has nothing to do with Britney being a blonde. Demi’s a hair dyer. She always been like that. She went from light brown, dark brown, black, a light brownish/blonde, back to black, brown, red, and nopw blonde. I know a lot of people who dye their hair very often.

• xAskTaylorx

Good. Gotta cold that won’t go away. Wooo. @SubwayToVenus.

Agreed! especially about the ‘fried look’ lol

• SubwayToVenus

Britney does look flawless!

• SubwayToVenus

Good. Gotta cold that won’t go away. Wooo. @SubwayToVenus.

Oh that sucks :/

I feel she’s trying to be someone she’s not…

GO WORK OUT DEMETRIA. YOU ARE GETTING CHUBBY.

———————

She has been jogging and working out for your info. She is not getting chubby. Stay mad though hater/troll because it’s time for her to shrine.

OMG demi Looks like a doll
    Gotta love the outfitte plus her gair Looks awsome with what she is wearing

• SubwayToVenus

“we can be like selena and biebs, wild and free, two disobedient teens” LMFAO WTF IS THIS?

• damselchelle

CONNECTION.

——————————-

I CAN FEEL YOUR SOUL.

• l?veislouder

Caroline, I think you can tell from my tumblr that I’m falling in love with Eleanor. Maybe that will prevent be from being heartbroken? Yes, I’ll just love Eleanor. I can steal her clothes meanwhile, and everything will be okay :)

NILEY IS OVER! NICK DONT CARE ABOUT MILEY.

• barbiescunt

If we have American Idol, why do we need The X Factor?

Britney is flawless.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, I think she’s a total cutie, but I’m not in love with her just because of the fact that she breaks my two bbs up, but I still like her.
    Well, I’m glad that keeps you distracted from your heart breaking, haha.

barbiescunt said:

If we have American Idol, why do we need The X Factor?
    Fair point.

CONNECTION.

——————————-

I CAN FEEL YOUR SOUL.

*sprinkles you with pixie dust*

“we can be like selena and biebs, wild and free, two disobedient teens”

LMFAOOO THE JELENA DRAMA ON TWITTER.. *CRYING* JUSTIN DELETED ALL THE TWEETS ABOUT THE BOYFRIEND REMIX. EVEN PEOPLE WHO AREN’T REALLY FANS ARE LIKE : DA FUQ BROOOO. i hate him. Selena>>> Justin. He should die in a whole. he lied to his fans saying bf was about them because he wants $$$$$$$$$ and pretends he cares about them… sucks to be a belieber right now.. always being lied to.. the fame got him. end of. i miss that kid in 2009.

barbiescunt said:
    If we have American Idol, why do we need The X Factor?
    because there aren’t enough singing reality shows on tv apparently

Nolly forever!

What Jelena drama??? lol

May 24, 2012 @ 04:07 pm

She, once again dissed Nick. Can’t she get over it? It’s okay she talks about him, but does she have to be so ‘bipolar’ about it?

I mean, THIS IS SO NICK.

“B: Do you remember your first love?

M: Yes he turned me down. That was the worst feeling in the world, feeling like you have to throw up.

B: Has a boy ever used you for something?

M: Yes in the seventh grade, there was a guy I have been totally in love with. But he never spoken to me. But then my TV Show came out and we dated each other, then suddenly he turned me down only to say he broke up with Miley Cyrus.

B: Did you want to have revenge on your ex?

M: My dad always said, success is the best revenge and I see it just like that as well. I said to myself I will write a song about it and it’s going to be a hit. HA! f*** you!”

I wonder how much of this is actually true… she always says something different about him. You could think that over the years she would’ve analized the relationship better and say ‘ok, it wasn’t that bad’, or ‘i should get over it already’. But the comments get worst every year!
    lol WHAT? saying that your first love
    turned you down is not dissing it’s stating what happened so is the song thing I mean why lie about it or hide the truth ? I think as an artist she should say how she felt and what the songs mean to her not be objective about her own heartbreaks (but offcourse without the swaring part or pulling a Taylor Swift lol

• l?veislouder

Well, I’m glad that keeps you distracted from your heart breaking, haha.
    =======================
    No, I am just too in love with her omg lol. I swear, she would be my best friend if I was a 1D girlfriend. I’d take her with me everywhere, I’d sit next to her and not Danielle when we traveled; omgg I would just gush over her, and she’s younger than me, so it wouldn’t be weird hahaha

I just bought her jacket, by the way :D
    So I’m a happy ducky :D hahaha

SubwayToVenus said:

IS HARRY SLOWLY COMING OUT?
    Yay!!!!!!!

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVA

May 24, 2012 @ 05:05 pm

STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVA

are u nick jonas?

• SubwayToVenus

beliebers are being massive bitches, Justin had to delete the video.
    THESE GIRLS HAVE NO LIVES.

are u nick jonas?

Nope. Just listening to Strawberry Fields Forever.

I think Harry and Louis have a relationship like John Lennon and Paul McCartney. They are graight(gay/straight). Loved women but loved eachother more than just friends behind everybodies back.

If I was you boyfriend, I’d never let you go

Yes I am falling, and she keeps calling me back again.

SubwayToVenus said:

beliebers are being massive bitches, Justin had to delete the video.
    THESE GIRLS HAVE NO LIVES.
    That’s really insane.

justin and biebs

SubwayToVenus said:

beliebers are being massive bitches, Justin had to delete the video.
    THESE GIRLS HAVE NO LIVES.

What happened with those ~freaks?

• SubwayToVenus

What happened with those ~freaks?

Boyfriend remix talks about Jelena and mentions Selena and they are going MENTAL. He had to delete the video.

ustin Bieber ?@justinbieber

2 CHAINZ!! haha. SWAGGY! U guys like the #BOYFRIENDremix ?? http://illroots.com/2012/05/24/justin-bieber-boyfriend-remix-ft-2-chainz-mac-miller-asher-roth/

LOL

• thecat61

This is such a joke. How does someone who doesn’t sing herself judge someone who sings live! And Demi a judge, sorry. SMH

I remember once in a concert this girl from disney channel came to do interviews and she had A LOT of make up on. More than Demi seems to have in this pictures. It was disgusting but it looks great on tv i guess.

Also, Demi needs to dye her hair black or red again

• Mousketeer7

SubwayToVenus said: She looks like Perrie!

That’s the 1st thing I thought when I saw the 1st picture!!

She looks like Perrie!

I think it is so unfair that now most of niall’s fans hate her cause she talked about him! Demi is too good for niall anyway and just fyi on her last live chat she said her celeb crush was the dude from true blood, not stupid niall. I hate one direction fans.

anyone think she’s looking like Miley? Miley sorta has blonde hair too…

• xAskTaylorx

I can’t believe how much she dyes her hair. I’m always dying to get away from the smell and fumes of the product and that was one time. Lol. How about you? Have you ever colored your hair before? @ThatAnon.

I feel she’s trying to be someone she’s not…

—————-

And you know everything about Demi right? Don’t think so…

• SubwayToVenus

anyone think she’s looking like Miley? Miley sorta has blonde hair too…

She looks nothing like Miley tbh, just the “bun”

come off it kids, theres times when you have to let go of the past and let demi whose 19 almost 20 needs a change.. she looks more grown up now, she dont need black hair, pale skin, dark t-shirts with jeans and boots.. she was 16 that time. she’s ALMOST 20 now!! face it. ppl change, life goes on . shut up

SubwayToVenus said:

anyone think she’s looking like Miley? Miley sorta has blonde hair too…

She looks nothing like Miley tbh, just the “bun”
    Whoooooooa, she IS rockin’ the Miley bun. I don’t think she’s trying to be Miley, though.

This has nothing to do with growing up! She looks fake and trashy.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, growing up doesn’t mean caking up your face with makeup btw.

xAskTaylorx said:

—————-

Yup! Like I mentioned before XAskTaylorX, Demi is a hair dyer. I know a lot of people in my city who like to dye their hair a lot. Like you also said, it probably does have a funny smell to it. To answer your question, I never dyed my hair. It’s just not my thing lol.

• UKnowULuvMe

We wouldn’t have prob with the hair if it didn’t look so dry. It doesn’t look good. We’re not living in the past, SOMETIMES change doesn’t work.

This has nothing to do with growing up! She looks fake and trashy.

—————

Demi doesn’t look fake and trashy. She looks fine. I don’t know why ya’ll are som hard on this girl. Leave her a lot.

• Demi is fat

Famewhore.

This has nothing to do with growing up! She looks fake and trashy.

—————

* Demi doesn’t look fake and trashy. She looks fine. I don’t know why some of ya’ll are so hard on this girl. Leave her alone.

Demi is fat said:

Famewhore

—————-

Hater. Stay pressed.

• l?veislouder

Lol, growing up doesn’t mean caking up your face with makeup btw.
    =========================
    I’m a supporter and I can say her face is too caked. It’s not about hating, it’s about pointing out what’s appropriate and what’s nice and natural. This is not. It’s just too much.
    And I say that with love for Demi.

owULuvMe said:

——————-

Sometime change does work. She wants to try out new thing and learn from them. Some people hate on her so much for that. It’s sad.

=========================
    And I say that with love for Demi.

This, no one’s saying she needs to remain the same forever, but this doesn’t make her look good.

• EarthChild

I think she looks good here, personally. At the beach shoot however, she didn’t.

JESUS CHRIST. I don’t like her hair, I think she looks hideous on it. SUE ME. Her fans are so damn stupid.

===================
    The strange thing is, if she were brunette, dark red, or black, the look could actually work. The blonde brings too much attention to fact that she’s so made up.
    Plus, Britney’s a blonde; Demi should’ve stayed on the darker side, at least for X Factor.

?veislouder said:

Lol, growing up doesn’t mean caking up your face with makeup btw.
    =========================
    And I say that with love for Demi

————————–

If ya’ll didn’t know Demi is on T.V so of course they are going to put a lot of make-up on her. It’s for the show.

===================

I think this whole look makes her look like a poser, I mean, the tan, make up and blonde hair? doesn’t suit her. Her black hair, however, is flawless and she can totally rock it.
    I don’t know why she’s doing this.

————————–

I don’t see Britney looking like a wedding cake.

HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO MEAN? SHE LOOKS PERFECT! SHE HAD AN EATING DISORDER YOU STUPID BITCHES! STAY STRONG DEMI!

=========================
    Regardless of reason, it is still too much make up. However much you want to pretty up the excuse or reason, it is still too much.
    Also, she’s not on TV in this picture; it’s just a picture. Can’t they wait until she goes on camera before doing make-up? What’s the excuse there, hmm?

No matter the reason, I still think it’s too much. Unless she wasn’t even close to being done for an audition to be a clown, that amount of make-up is unacceptable.

• UKnowULuvMe

I don’t hate her. I complimented her outfit, I DO think she’s talented, and I’m the first to defend her when trolls call her fat. I don’t think blonde looks good on her and I’m allowed to think that.

• SubwayToVenus

No matter the reason, I still think it’s too much. Unless she wasn’t even close to being done for an audition for a clown, that amount of make-up is unacceptable.

I think the make up is the reason she reminded me of Perrie when I first saw these pics.

——————–

No, not all Demi fans are not dumb. Well, every celebritiy fanbase has crazy fans. However, that is your opinion. There are people out there that likes her hair blonde. just because you don’t doe snot mean others do too.

• l?veislouder

I don’t know why she’s doing this.
    ==============================
    Same here. She looks like she belongs on a beach in Florida on Spring Break, not judging potential talent. She should have stayed dark for this.

That is so true!

I guess i’m the only one but i actually think she looks good in blonde!

• EarthChild

I met her in 2008 HOURS before a concert and she had this much makeup on. A lot of it has to do with the makeup setting and scheduling, etc. She is wearing quite a bit I will admit, but concerts, TV, what have you, you do need this much for it to look right on television..even your eyes can make you looked washed out. I’ve had to do stage makeup for someone for a pageant. My guess is these pictures were taken right before she went in for the show–this wouldn’t allow adequate time to put on more makeup after pictures.

==============================

I said that in an older post, she looks like a Miami, FL citizen lost in LA, lmao.

I think she looks beautiful. Enough with the hate.

UKnowULuvMe said:

———————-

And that’s fine. I never said you were not allowed to think that. However, others may feel a different way than you.

Well, let her dress and style what she wants. She’s 19 not 12, she don’t need y’all damn opinions about her. You worry about yourself and how you look, not others. I’m not making an excuse or sugarcoating anything for her but I think it’s fucking ridiculous how you you guys just sit on a fucking chair in front of a screen complaining about it. Wasting time arguing about it too. Just leave her alone already. Again, I don’t have some obsession with her or anything I just know if someone complained about how I dressed and styled myself, I would be pissed. So would you, so shut up.

• SubwayToVenus

But how come not even Brit is wearing THIS much make up? No one wears so much make up, not even to appear on TV, she looks petrified, like she can’t even gesticulate.

• EarthChild

I also think her makeup looks like too much because of the super winged liner and the false lashes are probably too thick…she should have gone for more individual lashes rather than a full strip.

what a fat whore. I bet Wilmer and Joe couldn’t her pussy under all that flab

I guess i’m the only one but i actually think she looks good in blonde!

You are not alone hun. I really Demi blonde hair too. It’s pretty! :)

LOL trying to copy miley? It is not working hun! Drop the bun, you look ridic.

• EarthChild

Brit doesn’t have on as full of fake eyelashes…that really can make the difference of how makeup looks. Her liner isn’t winged either. I hope for the next auditions Demi’s lashes aren’t so dramatic and that will tone it down a lot.

A perfect example of a nutty Lovatic. I may be a Lovatic, but I’m not nutty. -_-

• exoticmist

anyone think she’s looking like Miley? Miley sorta has blonde hair too…

People can have the same hair color… :P
    But her candids in the colorful skirt recently reminded me of Ashley Tisdale (the profile).

==================
    hahaha

Probably.
    I think Demi has always been a fan of wearing a lot of make up though, I think it’s sad, since she actually looks amazing without make up.

For real! The Demi hate is so annoying. She looks amazing! It’s funny yesterday for example, in a Miley post she was had on these odd looking pants and mostly every one their love them. She is flawless? Now on this Demi post, she looks beautiful and a lot of people on here is complaining, she is wearing too much make, her blonde hair is blah, blah blah! So over it!

LOL trying to copy miley? It is not working hun! Drop the bun, you look ridic.

———————

LOL shut up. Not everyone wants to look like Miley. Get out of here with that. -_-

the last picture is too damn funny, she looks like a pickle.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol at you being mad because we like Miley’s pants and we dislike Demi’s make up and hair.

May 24, 2012 @ 03:35 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

LO0OOOL @subwaytovenus , you should leave… all these lovatics on twitter are going to attack while there’s like 12 haters and millions of lovatics.. Abdullah ‘s going attack ahah

===========================
    No one is saying she’s not beautiful. Her outfit is flawless. But personally, I think her face is too caked, and blonde is not the best hair color for her. That’s all!

the last picture is too damn funny, she looks like a pickle.

• xAskTaylorx

And I didn’t even dye it! I highlighted my hair a tad. Being 4 hrs in a salon is not my thing but I’m not paying much and it’s a one time thing. So whatever! Lol. Oh really? You don’t dye it? That’s good. It’s your life and you can do whatever you want with it! Lol. @ThatAnon.

bad singer starts to sing Britney “silent laugh” LA “Shakes head” Simon “face like a brick” Demi “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” …. i love Demi omg.

—————————-

Her pants are not all that. That is beside the point. What I trying to say if Miley wears something odd ya’ll will love it and ect. I just tired of the Demi hate.

britney was sweet. she has said “no.” demi is feisty. I honestly knew Demi would be bitchy and honest…. And the fact that her and LA got in a fight on the show because we wanted this ”terrible” rapper to win, Demi started preaching, then they started attacking.. lmfaooo that’s ma baby<3

What even.

She is so fugly.

the last picture is too damn funny, she looks like a pickle.

She is so fugly

——————

She’s beautiful. The only thing fugly is your comment. Bye.

hello?

• Lyssa

the last picture is too damn funny, she looks like a pickle
    then that is one sexy pickle

======================
    Uh no, that’s not the case. If Miley wore something I didn’t like, I’d say so. If she wore something I like, I’d say so. If Demi wore something I loved, I’d say so (in fact, I own two dresses that Demi has worn, a shirt she’s worn, and a bikini she’s worn; clearly, I’m not opposed to Demi fashion). If she wears something I dislike, I’d say so, but I don’t, repeat, I don’t dislike her outfit here. I dislike the fact that she’s caked on make-up and her hair is so blonde. That’s all! I said nothing about her outfit. Honestly, you are freaking out for nothing. It has nothing to do with Miley vs. Demi. All it has to do with it what I like and what I don’t, and it’s the same with everyone else (who is civil) here.

• xAskTaylorx

I don’t think Demi had the choice of makeup. @EarthChild. She probably chose the colors agreed with this and went on. She’s also probably like this so if some of it fades, a lot of it would still be on.

• Lyssa

demi should go back to red or dark brown. the blonde just isn’t cutting it

======================

——————————

I get what you are saying. Maybe you as person alone has not said that, but iIve seem many others one here who have done that. I just annoyed and very much over it. -_-

Stfu.

• EarthChild

LOL trying to copy miley? It is not working hun! Drop the bun, you look ridic.

YOU look ridic. That’s not even the same type of bun Miley wears. That’s a more teased, full bun, the kind JLo sometimes wears. I’m a huge Miley fan, but honestly everyone needs to stop with any “copying” comparisons between any star. Demi, Miley, Selena, what have you. It isn’t necessary.

I love her but I can’t stand her tan.

• LiveLaughLove

I think she looks good and healthy. Just a little bit of color on the lips. And her hair? What if its blonde, red, brown or even purple. She’s young and she’s experiencing new things. Let her be.

My novels. Lol. XD

Can i just say something? It doesn’t even matter if i like her hair or not. Her fans are so disrespectful and annoying, whenever someone makes a negative comment about her, they all start hating and they become obnoxious tweens. They need to grow up. Not everyone is attacking demi. Just because demi had issues doesn’t mean people should avoid dissing her. She’s a celebrity, celebrities will always be under haters eyes, get over it and grow up and stop feeling sorry for her.

• xAskTaylorx

^^^^^^^^ **The anon above this one…

• Lyssa

I hate my life. fml fml fml fml

Amen.
    They’re the most sensitive and rude fans I’ve ever known of.

Demi looks beautiful! :) I love her hair and makeup. And her outfit is cute but still edgy. I love it.

————————————-

Every fanbase is like that not just Demi’s fans. They want to defend Demi. Just like Selena, Jonas Brothers, Justin, 1D, Taylor Swift ect.

Amen.
    They’re the most sensitive and rude fans I’ve ever known of.

————————-

So are 1D fans and many others.

————————————

Not true.
    Demi’s fans are full of hate, they make a big deal out of every damn comment.

======================
    The sky just decided to cry a waterfall for my life.

————————————

Not true.
    Demi’s fans are full of hate, they make a big deal out of every damn comment.

—————

Actually, it is true. Demi post have a lot of hate so it is not a surprise her fans are on her to defend her. I’ve seem it in other celebrity post.

• SubwayToVenus

The sky just decided to cry a waterfall for my life.

What? Is this a metaphorical way of implying it is raining? Lmfao

• xAskTaylorx

Ummmmm. We have a Demi lover in the room…. 0___o @SubwayToVenus….

This is a Demi post. So of course her fans are on here as we speak. Common sense.

• Lyssa

Why does high school suck so bad?

Uh obvi if someone insults your idol, you’re gonna rush to their defense. duhh

xAskTaylorx said:

Ummmmm. We have a Demi lover in the room…. 0___o @SubwayToVenus….

————————–

Yes I am and proud of it! :)
    I came on this post of Demi.
    I’ve been a fan of hers since 2008.

• SubwayToVenus

Ummmmm. We have a Demi lover in the room…. 0___o @SubwayToVenus….

I don’t even care anymore.
    Whatever makes them happy, if they want to take everything seriously, let them.

Lyssa said:

Uh obvi if someone insults your idol, you’re gonna rush to their defense. duhh

————————–

THIS.

• miley

telling the truth I do not see anything ugly in it, her style is super cool for her age only the hair that I do not acustomei still more I do not see anything ugly in photos demi

What? Is this a metaphorical way of implying it is raining? Lmfao
    =====================
    Yes lmao. I’m just like Zayn.
    SEE! WE’RE MEANT TO BE! FUCK THIS PERRIE CHICK!

ohmygod, I almost typed “fuck this perrie quack” and then I thought of Perrie the Platypus lmfao

• xAskTaylorx

But it’s their opinion and the “lovers” need to realize and respect that. @Lyssa. Just saying…

SubwayToVenus said:

Ummmmm. We have a Demi lover in the room…. 0___o @SubwayToVenus….

I don’t even care anymore.
    Whatever makes them happy, if they want to take everything seriously, let them.

———————–

Okay, whatever you say. Have a nice day!

l?veislouder said:
    Yes lmao. I’m just like Zayn.
    SEE! WE’RE MEANT TO BE! FUCK THIS PERRIE CHICK!

Yes you are very much meant to be.

xAskTaylorx said:

—————————-

No, not really. Fans will defend their idols no matter what, espeically if there is unnessary hate towards them.

• xAskTaylorx

But your their friend…………… Longgg awkward silence…….. @SubwayToVenus…

—————————

people weren’t even hating here.

=====================
    Yes lmao. I’m just like Zayn.
    SEE! WE’RE MEANT TO BE! FUCK THIS PERRIE CHICK!

LMFAO.
    The, Where’s Perrie? joke on Tumblr got the best of me.

• xAskTaylorx

But then those are the immature people that can’t ignore a comment. @ThatAnon.

—————————

people weren’t even hating here.

—————————-

They were. Let’s not get into that.

SubwayToVenus said:

LMFAO OMFG, I CAN’T BREATHE.
    WHAT SITUATION? HAHAHA
    I can’t even…

I’m fuggin depressed. I need chocolate

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO OMFG, I CAN’T BREATHE.
    WHAT SITUATION? HAHAHA
    I can’t even…

ME EITHER.
    I MEAN, HE COULD HAVE ANSWERED, YES WHEN I WANT TO BUTT FUCK THEM.

she looks good, it’s weird how different he looks in pic from one day to another, first not that skinny, and them skinnier

• UKnowULuvMe

I love the outfit, but the hair and make-up are KILLING ME.

• l?veislouder

Yes you are very much meant to be.
    ===============
    sigh* at least you can see it. he can’t, apparently :(

thank you for being my supporter <33333

xAskTaylorx said:

But then those are the immature people that can’t ignore a comment. @ThatAnon.

————————

There are people who are not going to tolerate hate. Simple as that.

• lookatmenow

Ugh I’m so over singing shows.

—————————-

They were. Let’s not get into that.

No, they were not.
    Bashing her hair and make up is not hating, but, whatever makes you happy.

looks like she lost weight. not that it’s a bad thing. Just saying.

But the hair is a disaster…

• UKnowULuvMe

It’s cuz this outfit is so much more flattering on her body type.

Lyssa said:

I’m fuggin depressed. I need chocolate
    What’s the problem?

Lights is my ham

yssa said:
    I’m fuggin depressed. I need chocolate

EAT.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    I love the outfit, but the hair and make-up are KILLING ME.

I like the jacket and the shoes, I don’t really like the dress and well, you all know what I think of that hair and make up.
    But Demi always has the best shoes!!

• l?veislouder

LMFAO OMFG, I CAN’T BREATHE.
    WHAT SITUATION? HAHAHA
    I can’t even…

ME EITHER.
    I MEAN, HE COULD HAVE ANSWERED, YES WHEN I WANT TO BUTT FUCK THEM.
    ======
    LMFAO I KNOW!

I mean, THIS IS SO NICK.

“B: Do you remember your first love?

B: Has a boy ever used you for something?

B: Did you want to have revenge on your ex?

she looks really fucking hot, imo

LMFAO.
    The, Where’s Perrie? joke on Tumblr got the best of me.
    ================
    The picture of Zayn and Perrie on the scooter, and then Perrie the Platypus theme song playing, omgggg xD

—————————-

They were. Let’s not get into that.

No, they were not.
    Bashing her hair and make up is not hating, but, whatever makes you happy.

——————-

No, they were hating on her weight, calling her fake, trashy ect. THAT’S HATE. And I saying this to make me happy Sunway. It’s a plain fact.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    Lyssa said:

I’m fuggin depressed. I need chocolate
    What’s the problem?
    I transferred into a new school in the middle of the year and I’ve made no friends, I have literally no one, my mom’s health is worsening, and on top of it all I’m failing math. D:

I’m done.

===========================
    Sometimes you feel differently, depending on the situation you’re recalling. It doesn’t mean she’s bipolar, it means she has a lot of feelings. It’s actually very human to experience contradicting emotions. Once people realize this and accept it, people will feel so much better.

================

LMFAO

asdfghjkl i meant jam. Lights is my JAM. oops

yssa said:
    I’m fuggin depressed. I need chocolate

EAT.
    I hate eating

?veislouder said:
    ===========================
    I am bipolar when it comes to my first love too.
    HATE/LOVE feeling all the time.
    Sometimes I’m fierce and I’m like, SUCK IT YOU UGLY TOSSER and then I’m like, OMFG I MISS YOU SO MUCH, I’LL CRAWL ALL THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE.

Lyssa said:
    I’m so sorry, baby! *hugs*

B: Did you want to have revenge on your ex?

WOAH, that’s harsh.
    I dislike Miley, she’s so imature. Nick’s always said nice things about her, he even admitted not being always there for here, why can she not forgive and forget? I just could no believe HE didn’t love HER.

UKnowULuvMe said:
    Lyssa said:
    I’m so sorry, baby! *hugs*

*hugs back*

• l?veislouder

I am bipolar when it comes to my first love too.
    HATE/LOVE feeling all the time.
    ============================
    Omg I’m so bipolar over him! He’s the thing I’m most bipolar over. Sometimes I’m like, “we had our time, I hope you’re doing good”; other times I’m like, “YOU LOOK HORRIBLE NOW, WHAT THE FUCK WHY WAS I EVER SO TORN OVER YOU!”; then other times, like you, I’m willing to crawl to Italy (AND THAT IS QUITE DIFFICULT TO DO! xD lol)

• Lyssa

Ughhhhh my parents have a better social life than I do. It’s so embarrassing

• UKnowULuvMe

B: Did you want to have revenge on your ex?

WOAH, that’s harsh.
    How do you know she’s talking about Nick? Like she doesn’t have any other exes?

============================

LMFAO, WE’RE ALL MILEYS.
    I am the same way.

If she says she’s so happy with liam why does she keep talking about nick?

and now zayn’s dating a platypus… what’s wrong with celebrities?

Being teenies? Lol. XD

WOAH, that’s harsh.
    ============================
    How many times did Miley say she and Nick loved each other? Oh, I lost count after the twentieth times. She never said he didn’t love her. She said she felt like he didn’t, like he just rejected her. There’s a difference.
    Please haters, learn how to read properly, and learn comprehension.

LMFAO, WE’RE ALL MILEYS.
    I am the same way.
    =================

• SubwayToVenus

If she says she’s so happy with liam why does she keep talking about nick?
    and now zayn’s dating a platypus… what’s wrong with celebrities?

OMFG I’M LAUGHING SO HARD.

ELLIE GOULDING, YOU ARE FLAWLESS

I wanna be Jlo

• SubwayToVenus

ANOTHER REASON TO LOVE THE WANTED!
    Interviewer: What’s your guilty pleasure?
    Max: The Jonas Brothers
    Jay: The Jonas Brothers, why not.
    Nathan: They’re pretty cool
    Jay: Max is a huge fan of Camp Rock
    Max: Actually I am, I don’t feel guilty about it though, they’ve got some pretty good tunes
    Nick is my favourite, I don’t mind Joe and Kevin’s good too.

LMFAO, LOVE THEM

Actually I’d rather be anyone besides myself

Actually I’d rather be anyone besides myself

asdfghjkl why did that post twice

SubwayToVenus said:
    But Demi always has the best shoes!!
    The shoe are really cute.

• exoticmist

I like the hair and outfit, but I don’t care for the makeup. The eyes are too dramatic and she needs a little more color on the lips.