Harry Styles SINGLE AGAIN

tumblr_m2mx10xOMw1r5zdp1o1_500
tumblr_m2mxctF2IH1r5zdp1o1_500

Harry Styles is single again and is no longer dating Emily Atack. Louis laughed when asked who in One Direction romances the most girls. He told The Mirror: ‘Do I even need to say who? I think it would be completely and utterly unfair to single out girls in that way, or put it like that. But.. if you were to put it like that, I think it would, possibly, be.. Harry. Do we keep a tally? No, we do not! That’s hideous. No, no.. [he’s not dating at the moment].’

On The Wanted: ‘I think it is always blown up out of proportion, the way that just because we’re two boy bands there’s massive rivalry. But we are hoping that they’ll still get on with us. Because, you know, there is potentially a spot on our arena tour for them to support us.’

Liam Payne told the Daily Star: ‘It’s gone a bit mental. We were in the gym after we checked into the hotel and people were trying to film Harry. Loads of fans have been in the hotel lobby,, and some of them even check in. I don’t know how they can afford it.. The DVD is a chance for everyone who couldn’t get tickets to see our show, as well as it being a memento for those who did come. Our shows have got progressively better ever since, as have our voices. It’s been nice to see everyone improving.. I’m really nervous I’ll forget my words but the fans are always there to help.’

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Omg what does that mean? Lmao
    —————
    Kinky is like perverted or not manila. We’re basically discussing sharing a man with another man. That’s kinda perverted.
    lol

• SubwayToVenus

—————
    lol

Lmao, it is fucked up, yes, haha.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lmao, it is fucked up, yes, haha.
    I wonder what they’d say if they read our conversations….

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder what they’d say if they read our conversations….

They’d be like
    I DON’T YOU THINK YOU GET IT
    WE’RE GAY!!
    And then they’d make out

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    They’d be like
    I DON’T YOU THINK YOU GET IT
    WE’RE GAY!!
    And then they’d make out
    That’s an incredibly hot story…have you ever written a dirty fanfic about them?

You guys have no lives , your the only ones that comment.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s an incredibly hot story…have you ever written a dirty fanfic about them?

Haha no, fan fics creep me out.
    They’re disturbing.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

That’s an incredibly hot story…have you ever written a dirty fanfic about them?

Haha no, fan fics creep me out.
    They’re disturbing.
    They can be. They can be hot too. Mostly disturbing, though. lol

• SubwayToVenus

They can be. They can be hot too. Mostly disturbing, though. lol

Some people are nuts..

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Some people are nuts..
    It’s entertaining to watch, though.

• Elizabeth

Is it just me who doesn’t find this Harry attractive ?! He reminds me a bit of Justin Bieber , hm .

• memi trumps sel

I can’t believe I just read this self absurbed artical…

His face

PLEASE JUST TAKE 1 SECOND AND CLICK SO I CAN MEET 1D <33333 http://www.q102.com/common/shareme/index.php?linkid=4cg6c2if47tkwn8de770ct2ixp

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    Good, I share Lou too.
    Well aren’t we a bunch of kinky chicas? lol

• SubwayToVenus

Well aren’t we a bunch of kinky chicas? lol

Omg what does that mean? Lmao.

• SubwayToVenus

When did he ever date her?

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:

When did he ever date her?
    They had a “serious relationship” for two days. lol I loved reading those old Mirror posts now

• SubwayToVenus

How retarded.
    Harry’s been single ever since Caroline dumped him.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    How retarded.
    Harry’s been single ever since Caroline dumped him
    Exactly! He’s holding out for me. ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly! He’s holding out for me. ;)

He may be but we all know his heart belongs to his Boo Bear.

• UKnowULuvMe

SubwayToVenus said:
    He may be but we all know his heart belongs to his Boo Bear.
    I don’t mind sharing.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus said:
    He may be but we all know his heart belongs to his Boo Bear.
    I don’t mind sharing.